World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
God speaks through miraculous signs too EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

God speaks through miraculous signs too

Go down

God speaks through miraculous signs too Empty God speaks through miraculous signs too

Post  Admin Sat 08 Jul 2017, 1:45 pm

The Biblical Reason God Speaks Through Supernatural Signs and Wonders
JULY 7, 2017
(By Mark Virkler) We know God speaks to us as a still small voice within as flowing, spontaneous thoughts which light upon our minds. However, the Bible also teaches that God’s voice comes through miraculous events which He orchestrates. Exodus 4:8 is one such example. “If they will not believe you, nor listen to the voice of the first sign, then they may believe the voice of the latter sign” (Ex. 4:8). New American Standard Bible confirms in the margin that the Hebrew word “qôl” is
literally voice. The KJV translates this word as “voice” 378 times. Brown, Driver, Briggs, defines this word as “voice, sound, noise.” So in the above verse, God’s miraculous “signs” were considered the voice of God. Truly interesting and truly something I had never noticed before. This verse was brought to my attention by Charles Cooper, a lead teacher at Calvary Assembly of God church in Winter Park, Florida, where I was conducting a seminar on hearing God’s voice this last weekend. 

CONTINUE http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/supernatural/33195-the-biblical-reason-god-speaks-through-supernatural-signs-and-wonders
God speaks through miraculous signs too. (Pixabay)
We know God speaks to us as a still small voice within as flowing, spontaneous thoughts which light upon our minds. However, the Bible also teaches that God's voice comes through miraculous events which He orchestrates. Exodus 4:8 is one such example.

"If they will not believe you, nor listen to the voice of the first sign, then they may believe the voice of the latter sign" (Ex. 4:8).

New American Standard Bible confirms in the margin that the Hebrew word "qôl" is literally voice. The KJV translates this word as "voice" 378 times. Brown, Driver, Briggs, defines this word as "voice, sound, noise."

So in the above verse, God's miraculous "signs" were considered the voice of God. Truly interesting and truly something I had never noticed before.

This verse was brought to my attention by Charles Cooper, a lead teacher at Calvary Assembly of God church in Winter Park, Florida, where I was conducting a seminar on hearing God's voice this last weekend.

So what are the signs which God is referring to in Exodus 4? If you read the first seven verses, you will discover the signs are a rod turning into a snake and then back into a staff, and a hand becoming leprous and then being instantly healed. In the remainder of Chapter 4, God lists additional signs.

So this makes me wonder: Have I seen miraculous signs which were God speaking to me? This is a question we could all pose to God in our daily journaling. I want to encourage you to post any journaling you receive as a comment below. It will be interesting to see what God says about the supernatural signs He has revealed in our lives. 

Mark Virkler, Ph.D., has authored more than 50 books in the areas of hearing God's voice and spiritual growth. He is the founder of Communion With God Ministries (cwgministries.org) and Christian Leadership University (cluonline.com), where the voice of God is at the center of every learning experience. Mark has taught on developing intimacy with God and spiritual healing for 30-plus years on six continents. The message has been translated into over 40 languages, and he has helped to establish more than 250 church-centered Bible schools around the world.

This article originally appeared at cwgministries.org.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down