World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 10:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:17 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years

Go down

Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years Empty Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years

Post  Admin Sat 26 May 2018, 6:50 pm

Trump Frees American Prisoner Held in Captivity for 2 Years
https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-frees-american-prisoner-held-in-captivity-for-2-years/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2018-05-26&utm_campaign=manualpost
By Rebekah Baker 
May 26, 2018 at 8:44am
President Donald Trump on Saturday announced the release of a 26-year-old American prisoner who had been held in captivity in Venezuela for two years.
“Good news about the release of the American hostage from Venezuela. Should be landing in D.C. this evening and be in the White House, with his family, at about 7:00 P.M.,” Trump tweeted. “The great people of Utah will be very happy!”
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 Good news about the release of the American hostage from Venezuela. Should be landing in D.C. this evening and be in the White House, with his family, at about 7:00 P.M. The great people of Utah will be very happy!
2:22 PM - May 26, 2018
22.6K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The president also announced his plan to welcome Holt to the White House.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 Looking forward to seeing Joshua Holt this evening in the White House. The great people of Utah are Celebrating!

3:38 PM - May 26, 2018
8,413 people are talking about this
TRENDING: The Adopted Girl Trump Praised Tuesday Night Is More Special Than He Knew

Josh Holt, a Mormon missionary from Utah, was in the country to marry a women he met online when he was arrested on weapons charges.

“Venezuelan authorities arrested Holt in June 2016 while he was in Venezuela for his wedding. His family says he was framed,” Reuters reported.
View image on Twitter

Miami Herald

@MiamiHerald
 American hostage Josh Holt has been released from #Venezuela, Trump sayshttps://hrld.us/2KYVXjn 

3:20 PM - May 26, 2018
35 people are talking about this
Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch also announced Holt’s release on Twitter, saying they had worked for years to bring him back home.

“I’m please to announce that after two years of hard work, we’ve secured the release of Josh and Thamy Holt, who are now on their way to the United States from Venuzuela,” Hatch said in a statement.

“Over the last two years, I’ve worked with two Presidential Administrations, countless diplomatic contacts, ambassadors from all over the world, a network of contacts in Venezuela, and President Maduro himself, and I could not be more honored to be able to reunite Josh with his sweet, long-suffering family in Riverton.”

Hatch also thanked Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker for his help in securing Holt’s release.

“I want to thank Chairman Bob Corker for his pivotal efforts, and that of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for their help and effort,” he said.
View image on Twitter

Senator Hatch Office

@senorrinhatch
 BREAKING: Senator Hatch has secured the release of Utahn Josh Holt from Venezuela. #utpol

RELATED: GOP Senators Back Trump, Introduce $15 Billion Rescissions Package

Only one week ago, Holt posted a cell phone video he had recorded in a Caracas prison.

“I’ve been begging my government for two years. They say they’re doing things, but I’m still here,” Holt, said in the video on Wednesday, The Hill reported.

@tazyawilliams
 BREAKING: Video from Josh Holt in the Venezuela prison. The videos were posted this afternoon on his personal Facebook Page. #kutv2news

9:15 PM - May 16, 2018
28 people are talking about this
Holt also wrote a Facebook post last week, begging for his release.

“People here are dying we need help please send me help please send people to save me (sic),” he wrote. “Please my fellow Americans don’t allow me to continue suffering in Venezuela.”
In a statement posted to Facebook, Holt’s family members expressed their gratitude for their Holt’s release.

“We thank you for your collaboration during this time of anguish,” the statement read. “We are grateful to all who participated in this miracle.”

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down