World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners

Go down

God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners Empty God Calling Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jun 2023, 5:50 pm

God Calling by Two Listeners

Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners
Dear Subscribers,

When I began this journey on Valentine's Day in 2002, I wasn't looking far into the future to consider 21+ years of sending the God Calling and God at Eventide devotionals daily. 7,807 days later, I have to say it has been a tremendous blessing in my life.

I am making a change in the Two Listeners delivery of the daily devotionals. Beginning on July 1 you will still be able to read the daily devotions on our website. The emails will be discontinued after June 30, 2023. The website is quick and easy, accessible always. The devotions have been there since the beginning, and will remain available to you. Bookmark the website in whatever browser you use for the internet. Then you'll be able to get to the devotions quickly.

www.twolisteners.org

Current devotions are found in the navigation panel on the left side of your screen. You will also find a search feature there. If you are looking for a particular phrase or subject or date, just put it into the search field. We always encourage people new to the God Calling devotions to read the devotion for their birthday. It's amazing how often they see themselves there. The search feature makes that very easy to do.

There's also a page with FREE BOOKS and articles to read - Classic Christian Books. We add books to that page as often as we can. You can read them from the website or download them as PDF files.

My thanks to Rev. Ed, serving in Canada, who has supplied most of the photographs for the emails and the website for years.

My thanks to Rev. Dr. Joseph B. Kennedy, Sr., for introducing me to the God Calling devotions many years ago. I am grateful for his suggestions and ideas when I first put together the website, began offering the emails, and the journey of the past 21 years.

Thanks for being part of the journey so far. I pray you will continue with the online access to the devotions.

Blessings to you and yours this day and always,
Carol

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Contact us by email: webservant@twolisteners.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down