World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Praying In A Crises EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Praying In A Crises EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Praying In A Crises

2 posters

Go down

Praying In A Crises Empty Re: Praying In A Crises

Post  Admin Wed 20 May 2009, 9:16 pm

Thank you Zee, for this post.
It is not the norm for me to reply on a persons post due to the fact it detract from what others name is listed and show Admin instead.
I felt appropriate to keep together along with your post and my thoughts on this subject.
These thoughts have crossed my mind many a time, but today again even before I saw your post I had been praying in this same vein.
Whether there are a body that can come together to share what is on their heart in prayer, our God hear the individual plea for our nations, to ask for guidance for those in authority that God will speak to their hearts.
For our Father in his infinite mercy to visit in a mighty way those in destitution and despare who are misplaced, injured through the ravages of wars and loss of all hope, to reveal himself to them in a mighty way and that may He bring someone to reveal the truths of Christ Jesus his Son our Saviour to them.
There is no prayer wasted with our God.
In Western World many have become complacent I thought on the great Revivals in Wales my home town just over a century ago and saddened how we have become such a Godless and thankless nation.
USA, Britain and much of the Western World making amendments in laws to accomodate other cultures and religions, where we are a Christian nation which have been much blessed by God we need to repent and remember He has reminded and said You shall have no other god
God gave the Ten Commandments to ancient Israel, the physical “Church in the wilderness” (Acts 7:38), at Mount Sinai, in 1443 B.C. On the same date (the Day of Pentecost), in A.D. 31, God gave His Holy Spirit to the New Testament Church. US
This made it possible to obey God’s perfect law. It is no coincidence that both events fell on the same day. They are intricately tied together, because the Holy Spirit is essential for keeping the Ten Commandments. Without it, carnal minds cannot obey God (Rom. 8:7-9).

The Christian nations which once received God's blessing upon us : we read in the media and know in our homes and results in our lives are knowing God's gracious face turning away for not seeking his face in our doings.

Pray for those in authority and bring God fearing men once again to rule our nations that we may receive God's blessing upon us.

Seek His Face, may the knee of our heart be bowed, repent and return.
May God's will be done.
He has promised.
We are the Temple of the Holy Spirit of God.
Read Haggai 2
Work and pray toward this promise.

'The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,' says the LORD of hosts, 'and in this place I will give peace,' declares the LORD of hosts."

Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Praying In A Crises Empty Praying In A Crises

Post  Zerich Wed 20 May 2009, 12:04 am

May 19, 2009
Praying in a Crisis
Numbers 21:6-8

When was the last time you got on your knees and cried out to God about something other than personal issues? We're often so involved in our own busy lives that we fail to see the crises others are facing. I'm talking about situations that don't affect our immediate family at all, rather than, say, the deployment of a soldier we know or a terrorist attack on our land. But whether circumstances touch total strangers or hit "close to home," doesn't it often feel as if such matters are just too big for one person's prayer to make a difference?

This is a lie straight from Satan. He wants us to assume that cataclysmic or tragic problems are too vast for our petition to have any effect. Scripture disagrees: James 5:16 assures us that "the effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much." And verse 17 provides a powerful example: "Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months."

Almighty God is able to heal, bring peace, and change circumstances. And He has chosen to let His children participate in the process through prayer. He instructs us to talk with Him about everything (Phil. 4:6) and promises to hear when sin does not obstruct our communication (Ps. 66:18).

The next time you hear of a tragedy or problem--regardless of whether it affects people you know or perfect strangers--resist the temptation to distance yourself from it. You can have an impact on the lives of others when you intercede on their behalf. So let news of a crisis become a catalyst for prayer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerich

Back to top Go down