World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyToday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» israelAM
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
____Astrology_ ___  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
____Astrology_ ___  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
____Astrology_ ___  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
____Astrology_ ___  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
____Astrology_ ___  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

____Astrology_ ___

Go down

____Astrology_ ___  Empty ____Astrology_ ___

Post  Admin Mon 20 Sep 2010, 7:33 am

____Astrology_ ___
The argument over whether or not the study and practice of astrology is a valid spiritual tool in the nourishment and growth of the Christian spirit
is, doctrinally speaking, a non-issue.
According to Ecclesiastes, chapter three, there is a time for all
occupations under heaven. And in whose hands are these events molded into being?
Acts + 1:7
"It is not for you to know times and dates that the Father has decided by his own authority, but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on
you" (Jesus Christ)
Notice how Jesus clearly stipulates that only the Father knows the times
and dates of events in a Christian's future. It is God alone who causes or allows the rain to fall; the volcanoes to erupt; the seasons to change, and the heart of man to fail and die, and when. Only God holds the power of universal creation and prophecy in His Holy and perfect Mind. God is Spirit.
1 Corinthians + 3:22
¦the world, life and death, the present and the future, are all your
servants, but you belong to Christ and Christ belongs to God.
It is God and His reborn Church who hold the power to subdue and direct the universe, not the other way around.
Astrologists would have us believe that man is a slave to planetary, solar and space junk gravity, auras and paranormal influence. They teach the pseudo-science of magnetic attraction as it relates to our physical birth date.
Given the fact that there are more babies born during the full moon than at any other time during any given month, this influence might possibly be the case for those who are born only of the flesh. But for Christians, who are reborn through and in the Spirit, the physical universe has no power over us, and never will.
John + 3:6
"what is born if the flesh is flesh is flesh; what is born of the Spirit
is spirit." (Jesus Christ)
Nowhere in the study of astrology is the Sovereignty and preeminence of Christ Jesus taught. On this one fact alone astrologists condemn and defeat themselves.
God's sons and daughters are spirit, not just magnetic/electrical fields.
God is love. Can a moon or a planet love? God is perfect. Are the
predictions of astrological calculation not all too often imperfect?
The soul of man in the flesh embodies much more than just a magnetic field. The spirit of man is not influenced by physical objects beyond his outer-conscious, sensual awareness, but by the invisible power of God's Spirit and/or the spirit of anti-Christ.
Colossians + 3:1
"Since you have been brought back to true life with Christ, you must look for the things that are in heaven, where Christ is, sitting at God's right hand. Let your thoughts be on heavenly things, not on the things that are on the earth, because you have died, and now the life you have is hidden with Christ in God. But when Christ is revealed “and he is your life- you too
will be revealed in all your glory with him."
1 Corinthians + 2:9
"we teach what scripture calls: the things that no eye has seen and no ear has heard, things beyond the mind of man, all that God has prepared for those who love him."
2 Corinthians + 4:18
"And so we have no eyes for things that are visible, but only for things that are invisible; for visible things last only for a time, and the invisible things are eternal."
Astrology is a way Satan manipulates the natural man with the limited minded logic that all things visible and invisible are controlled and/or
influenced by time and nature. To the scientifically oriented humanist, who is without the knowledge of things spiritual, this would appear to be a reasonable hypothesis upon which to base one's personal prophecy.
To God and His sons and daughters, however, this perception is archaic when compared to the spirit of prophecy living among and within us in the name and power of Christ Jesus our Lord.
Jeremiah + 14:22
"Can any of the pagan nothings make it rain? Can the heavens produce showers? No, it is you, Yahweh. O God, you are our hope, since it is you who do all this."
Amos + 3:7
"No more does the Lord do anything without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets. The lion roars; who can help feeling afraid? The Lord Yahweh speaks: who can refuse to prophecy."
No prophet of God ever practiced or condoned the discipline of astrology.
Deuteronomy 5:6-7
"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me."
To believe in planetary manipulation and control is a form of idol
worship; the idol being time and the natural bodies, which are the material components of time's universal clockwork.
Psalm + 95:3
"For Yahweh is a great God, a greater king than all other gods; from depths of earth to mountain top, everything comes under his rule; the sea
belongs to him, he made it, so does the land, he shaped this too. Come in, let us bow, prostrate ourselves, and kneel in front of Yahweh our maker, for this is our God, and we are the people he pastures, the flock that he guides."
In the eyes of God, the practice of astrology, or any other discipline which excludes the development of a personal relationship with the Godhead through our risen Lord Jesus Christ, or seeks to replace or supersede Him, is a sin.
Revelation + 21:6
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give water from the well of life free to anybody who is thirsty; it is the righteous inheritance of the one who proves victorious; and I will be his God and he a son to me. But the legacy for cowards, for those who break their word, or worship obscenities, for murders and fornicators, and for fortune tellers, idolaters or any other sort of liars, is the second death in the burning
lake of sulphur.
Revelation + 22:14
Happy are those who will have washed their robes clean, so that they will have right to feed on the tree of life and come through the gates of the city.
These others must stay outside: dogs, fortune-tellers and fornicators, and idolaters, and everyone of false speech and false life.
It is the Word of God we must heed, obey and seek to comprehend, for the Word of God is the infallible light of man's perfect heart; the prophecy of God's perfect future, and the life of God's perfect Son. 2 Peter + 1:19
"You will be right to depend on prophecy and take it as a lamp for
lighting a way through the dark until the dawn comes and the morning star rises in your minds."
Matthew + 23:34
"This is why, in my turn, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes." (Jesus Christ)
1 Corinthians + 14:1
"You must want love more than anything else; but still hope for the spiritual gifts as well, especially prophecy."
Psalm + 119:97
"Meditating all day on your Law, how I have come to love it! By your commandment, ever mine, how much wiser you have made me than my enemies! How much subtler than my teachers, through my meditating on your decrees! How much more perceptive than the elders, as a result of my respecting your
Precepts! I refrain my feet from every evil path, the better to observe your word.
I do not turn aside from your rulings, since you yourself teach me these.
Your promise, how sweet to my palate! Sweeter than honey to my mouth! Your precepts endow me with perception; I hate all deceptive paths. Now your word is a lamp to my feet, a light on my path. I have sworn to observe, I shall maintain, your righteous rulings. Yahweh, though my suffering is acute,
revive me as your word has guaranteed. Yahweh, accept the homage that I offer, teach me your rulings. I would lay down my life at any moment; I have never yet forgotten your Law. The wicked have tried to trap me, but I have never yet veered from your Precepts. Your decrees are my eternal heritage,
they are joy of my heart. I devote myself to obeying your statutes-
compensation enough forever."
To be guided by anything other than God's perfect will is to play into Satan's insane agenda for the destruction of mankind. To place any faith in astrology, or any other esoteric science which purports itself to be a valid tool in the forming and foretelling of our futures, let alone our personalities and dispositions, is pure poppycock in the eyes of any truly enlightened being.
John Christopher
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down