World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyToday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyToday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sun 29 Mar 2015, 11:56 am

Love Just One
(En Español)
We've stated that true spiritual discernment comes from knowing the mind of Christ. Let me make this quest as practical as possible: if we would know the thoughts of Christ, we should seek to know His motives, for thoughts exist to fulfill motives. Jesus Christ came into the world, "not . . . to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him" (John 3:17 NAB). Thus, if we truly understand the love that motivated Jesus, we will increasingly hear and understand His thoughts.
Or consider Paul's words, "And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment" (Phil. 1:9). The route to true knowledge and all discernment is to possess abounding love. Let us learn to rest our heads upon Christ's breast and listen to His heart. For in hearing His heart, we can discern His love for those around us.
Yet I acknowledge that, for some, to love others as Christ has loved us remains an ideal too far to reach. Therefore let's start small and bring this task closer to home. Rather than attempting to love everyone everywhere, let us reduce the challenge and make our aim to love just one person. Now I do not mean we should stop loving others whom we already love. I mean add just one person to your heart, and release your love to that individual in a more Christlike way.
This person may be a lost neighbor or a backslidden friend; he or she might be a sick acquaintance or an elderly person from church. The individual may be a child in physical or emotional pain. (I am not suggesting you focus on an individual of the opposite sex.) The Lord will lead you. He will put one person on your heart and give you grace to grow in love.
Come to this experiment without seeking to correct him or her, unless they themselves ask for advice. Pray daily for the person. And as you listen to the voice of God's love, something inside you will flower and open naturally toward other realms of discernment. Inspired by God, impulses and ideas born of love will increase and expand to your other relationships as well. In truth, the knowledge and insights you gain from loving just one will become a natural catalyst in loving many.
Discernment will grow and mature even as you love just one.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, on sale this weekend only for $7.50 at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training
Class begins April 3, 2015
Registration extended through Monday, March 30, 2015

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Please choose the Free Lesson Plan when enrolling.
Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ         page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 26, 2015          Extended to March 30, 2015. Class begins April 3, 2015.
Feel free to forward this offer to friends and family members.
For more info, please see www.icitc.org
Training also available in Spanish / Español

Facebook  Twitter
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
"The Grace Period"
(En Español)
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Indeed, how many of us did not come to Him at His first call? For some, it was years. Yet the Lord, in His tireless love, persisted until we received Him into our hearts. So, I conclude, latecomers are important to our Father. And while I recognize there is a time when the door shuts and a God-inspired opportunity is no more, still the Lord describes Himself as One who is patient and abundant in lovingkindness (Num. 14:18). The Lord will extend grace, even when we are late or slow to respond.
It's interesting that, even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date. They call this extension the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we? Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we are extending our registration deadline to March 30. Consider this a grace period, not just a time past due to register, but the beginning of a season of extended grace -- a time when old things truly pass away and new and wonderful graces renew the texture of your heart.
Registration for In Christ's Image Training 
extended through Monday, March 30! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Accepting registrations through March 26, 2015 March 30, 2015

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email choose the Free Lesson Plan when enrolling.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page          and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 26, 2015 Extended to March 30, 2015.
         Class begins April 3, 2015.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 23 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Fri 27 Mar 2015, 11:54 pm

"The Grace Period"
(En Español)
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Indeed, how many of us did not come to Him at His first call? For some, it was years. Yet the Lord, in His tireless love, persisted until we received Him into our hearts. So, I conclude, latecomers are important to our Father. And while I recognize there is a time when the door shuts and a God-inspired opportunity is no more, still the Lord describes Himself as One who is patient and abundant in lovingkindness (Num. 14:18). The Lord will extend grace, even when we are late or slow to respond.
It's interesting that, even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date. They call this extension the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we? Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we are extending our registration deadline to March 30. Consider this a grace period, not just a time past due to register, but the beginning of a season of extended grace -- a time when old things truly pass away and new and wonderful graces renew the texture of your heart.
Registration for In Christ's Image Training 
extended through Monday, March 30! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Accepting registrations through March 26, 2015 March 30, 2015

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email choose the Free Lesson Plan when enrolling.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page          and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 26, 2015 Extended to March 30, 2015.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:32 pm

The Divine Purpose
(En Español)
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom. 8:28).
Even before I came to Christ, the phrase, "it all works for good," was a familiar coping mechanism for life's ills. Yet this spiritual truth really is not a promise for everyone. What I mean is that there are many things in life -- horrible things -- that are not working for good: Millions die who do not go to Heaven. Others languish in prolonged agony, suffering from unspeakable diseases, physical trauma or war. What of abortion, human trafficking and drug addiction? Do these work for good?
You see, Romans 8:28 is not a promise directed to everyone; it is, in fact, addressed to a unique category of Christians: "those who love God" and who embrace a lifestyle "according to His purpose." Therefore, let us search our hearts and honestly ask ourselves, Am I loving God, and am I reaching for His purpose in my life?
Equally important, we must know what is that specific, singular purpose that transcends all other earthly goals? You see, there is one purpose that God so loves so much that He will rework every challenge we face until even our setbacks are transformed into setups that conform our lives to Christ's.
The next verse in Romans explains:
"For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn of many brethren" (v. 29).
Beloved, do not skim past this verse: it contains the very core reason for our existence. Our Father's purpose is that "many brethren" come forth in the "image of His Son." You see, possessing the likeness of Christ is the reason of our existence!
This is the purpose of God for us: Christlikeness. Yet many Christians are sleepwalking. In response to this passive condition, and under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, we established our online school, In Christ's Image Training.
I believe this training is like an archer's bow; it will launch you into a new level in attaining your purpose in life. However, the arrow that determines how far and how high you will fly will be your vision and steadfastness in the Holy Spirit.
Finally, the world needs to see and experience Christians that manifest Christ's nature and demonstrate His power. A new anointing is on the horizon for miracles of healing and deliverance. Imagine Christ manifest through you in your church and community! I believe in this very hour of darkness the Holy Spirit is bringing many sons to glory (see Isaiah 60:1-3).
Let In Christ's Image Training be a means of grace to help you reach your divinely appointed destiny: conformed to the image of God's Son.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Accepting registrations through March 26, 2015

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Please choose the Free Lesson Plan when enrolling.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ         page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 26, 2015.

Facebook  Twitter
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Mar 2015, 10:11 pm

What Does Jesus Say?
(En Español)
Great Gain
We must relearn how to think. We must learn how to pause before we speak -- give ourselves a moment to enter the secret place of God's presence -- and then listen to what Jesus has to say. For Christ Himself is the source of our discernment. In listening, we create the opportunity to hear the Lord's voice; postured before Him we can receive answers, wisdom and insights that we otherwise would not discern.
Indeed, using the gift of discernment, we can counter the advance of the enemy and reverse the gains he might have otherwise obtained. Consider the gospel story of the woman caught in the act of adultery (John 8:1-11). As experts in the Mosaic Law, the Pharisees knew well that the woman had sinned. Wishing to publicly discredit Jesus, they brought her to Him hoping, perhaps, to prove Him a heretic:
"Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?" ---John 8:4-5
This is the big question: What does Jesus say? Everything we will learn about discernment is found in knowing the answer to this question. There will be pressure to answer. It's likely that turmoil may surround us. Yet we must stay sheltered in the calm of God. The woman is obviously guilty; witnesses have condemned her, as does the Law of Moses. Stones are waiting in the hands of her accusers. But if we will actually possess true discernment we must stop, listen, and actually hear: What does Jesus say?
Christ recognizes her sin. However, His thoughts were higher than that of the Pharisees. He saw this situation as a means to bring redemption to the woman, repentance to the Pharisees, and glory to His heavenly Father. Stooping down, He wrote on the ground. Then, as the Pharisees persisted with their accusations, He stood and said, "He who is without sin … let him be the first to throw a stone" (John 8:7).
The hardened hearts of the Pharisees were so deeply pierced that, "one by one, beginning with the older ones," they departed (v. 9). Scripture does not tell us what Jesus wrote (some say He wrote one of the Ten Commandments or perhaps some other Scripture). What He wrote is unknown. However, in the Lord's response He made it clear: in His kingdom, the merciful and the pure in heart decide when, and if, stones will be thrown.
The issue I seek to underscore is not that Jesus drew on the ground but that, in the heightened turmoil of the moment, Jesus drew upon the Father. He remained calm. He waited, listening in His heart to hear the voice of His Father.
This is the pattern for true discernment: we disown the limits of our opinions and reactions, and we learn to wait and listen to the Lord.
As the Voice Comes to Me
Jesus expands this discipline of focused waiting. Consider His comment in John 5:
I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord -- but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision]. ---John 5:30 AMP
Jesus said, "As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision." This small statement unveils such a large truth!
When we accept Christ into our hearts, He does not enter simply as a doctrine. No, He enters us as a living voice. His Spirit brings conviction and direction; He speaks through dreams, visions, revelation, and understanding of the Scriptures. He illuminates our hearts, speaking to us of repentance and the renewal of our soul. He lifts us, reminding us of the faithful promises of God.
Yet this voice -- the sacred voice of God -- refuses to compete with the clamor of our fleshly minds. This is God, King and Creator of the universe. He requires the honor of our full attention! He will not yell as though we were disobedient children and He a frantic mother. He will not chase us. He waits.
Yes, there are times when He may resist us, gently pushing against our prideful efforts. He will wait until we stop our harmful activity. Our problem is not that God won't come to us; it's that our anxious souls fail to give Him time to speak.
Remember, His thoughts are "higher than" our thoughts (Isa. 55:9). He would speak to us, but our opinions monopolize the conversation. Our ideas and preprogrammed reactions rush out of our mouths and into the world of men. We hurry by the narrow path that leads to His presence. He is left out of the conversation; He wants in.
Jesus taught, "Take care what you listen to" (Mark 4:24). Do we truly know how to listen? Discernment is the art of listening to Him who does not speak audibly and perceiving Him who is otherwise invisible. And the one great question that leads to all we need to know is this: What does Jesus say?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Fight with Wisdom and Discernment
Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.
Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.
Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
Book and Free Training CD - $7.50 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $12.85)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
The Three Battlegrounds
Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.
In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
View Francis introducing this book
Book - $7.50 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $11.75)

Both books - $14.00
(Retail $25.30)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Mar 2015, 12:15 am

Replication
What did Jesus have in mind for His followers? Did He come only to save us, but not train or empower us? I am convinced that the Lord's ultimate purpose in the redemption of man was His replication in man.
Consider Paul's passion. He wrote, "My little children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you" (Gal. 4:19). This is the goal of God in the church, that Christ be formed - that He be functionally manifest in and through us.
Recall our Master's words. He said, "A pupil is not above his teacher; but everyone, after he has been fully trained, will be like his teacher" (Luke 6:40). God desires to fully train us so we will be "like [our] teacher." Thus, Jesus promised that the works He did, we "would also do, and greater works" (John 14:12).
You see, our journey is not going from church to church, but to be "transformed . . . from glory to glory" (2 Cor. 3:18).
This is the focus of our online school, In Christ's Image Training.
The devil has convinced many that there is no hope for revival. What he hasn't considered is Christ in you. Jesus said that all things were possible for those who believe, and our students in over one hundred twenty-one nations and territories are people who have taken Christ at His word.
The April term is about to start. There is time, though, for you to be part of training that is changing Christians all over the world.
Registration closes March 26, 2015. www.icitc.org.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Accepting registrations through March 26, 2015

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 26, 2015.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

The Gift of Discernment
(En Español)
If we will serve with true discernment, our perception must be renewed until we see life through the eyes of Christ the Redeemer.
To Discern, You Cannot Judge
We will never possess mature, ongoing discernment until we crucify our instincts to judge. Realistically, for most of us, this may take an extended, focused season of uprooting old thought-systems -- attitudes that were not planted in faith and love for people. In truth, if we will appropriate the discernment born in the "mind of Christ," we must first find the heart of Christ (1 Cor. 2:16). The heart and love of Jesus is summed up in His own words: "I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world" (John 12:47). Yet even when the Lord does judge us, it is to save and deliver us.
Spiritual discernment is the grace to see into the unseen. It is a gift of the Spirit to perceive the realm of the spirit. Its purpose is to understand the nature of that which is veiled.
Yet there are many who suppose they are receiving the Lord's discernment concerning one thing or another. Perhaps in some things they are; only God knows. But many are simply judging others and calling it discernment. Jesus commanded us to judge not. He sends us into the world not as judges of man but, under Him, as co-redeemers. We are not sent to condemn people but to rescue them.
The Goal Is to See Clearly
The judgmental carnal mind always sees the image of itself in others. Without realizing it is seeing itself, it assumes it is perceiving others. Jesus refers to the person who judges others yet is guilty of the same sin as a "hypocrite." The Lord is not saying we should totally stop thinking about people. He wants us to be able to help one another. The emphasis in Jesus' command to "not judge" is summarized in His concluding remark: "First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye" (See Matt.7:1-5).
The way we help others is not by judging but by seeing clearly. This is the "righteous judgment" of which Jesus speaks in John 7:24. We do not "see clearly" until we have been through deep and thorough repentance, until the instinct to judge after "appearances" is uprooted.
We have seen that Jesus paralleled speaking to people about their sins with taking specks out of their eyes. The eye is the most tender, most sensitive part of the human body. How do you take a speck out of someone's eye? Very carefully! First, you must win their trust. This means consistently demonstrating an attitude that does not judge, one that will not instinctively condemn. To help others, we must first see clearly.
If you truly seek to crucify your instinct to judge and genuinely are pursuing Christ's redemptive heart, you will have laid a true foundation for the gift of discernment. You will have prepared your heart to receive dreams, visions and insights from God. You will be unstained by human bias. You will possess the mind and heart of Christ.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's books, The Three Battlegrounds and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Fight with Wisdom and Discernment
The Three Battlegrounds
Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.
In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
Book - $7.50 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $11.75)

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.
Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.
Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
Book and Free Training CD - $7.50 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $12.85)

Both books - $14.00
(Retail $25.30)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

March 14, 2015
Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the April 3, 2015
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Mar 2015, 5:19 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

What Are You Becoming?
(En Español)
It is insightful to me that when Luke listed the twelve apostles, when he came to Judas Iscariot, he identified him as the apostle "who became a traitor" (Luke 6:16).
Let me start with a question, a sincere question that may be the most important question you can ask yourself: What are you becoming? Judas Iscariot was an apostle "who became a traitor." This was a man who had been used mightily by the Lord to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers [and] cast out demons" (Matt. 10:8). Judas knew the excitement, joy and power of personally walking with Jesus. He saw miracles, signs and wonders.
Yet Judas had a serious character flaw, a moral weakness. The Scripture reveals that, despite the fact that God was using him, Judas "was a thief" (John 12:6). He used to pilfer the money box. It is significant, my friend, that Jesus allowed a thief to carry the money box. Sometimes we think the Lord is going to challenge us on every issue, but there are times when His silence about our repeated sin is His rebuke. Judas knew what he was doing was wrong, but since Jesus didn't directly confront him, Judas minimized the severity of his iniquity. Perhaps he rationalized that if pilfering was truly bad, God would not still be using him to work miracles.
How a little leaven leavens the whole lump! A relatively minor sin that we do not attend to can lead to a major sin that destroys our lives. The Bible says that Judas "became a traitor." He started out in ministry loyal to Jesus, but then he began lying about the finances until his deceitful exterior completely hid a very corrupt and darkened heart. Judas was a thief who became a traitor, eventually taking his own life. His compromise with sin went from bad to worse and it destroyed him.
Today Christians look at the world and see injustice, immorality and corruption. The anger we feel because of these things is not only understandable, it's justified. Why shouldn't we be angry at what we see? Indeed, in many instances we are actually watching hell manifest itself through people and situations in the world!
Knowing we would grieve over the evil in the world, God's Word tells us, "Be angry, and yet do not sin" (Eph. 4:26). We must discern at what point anger degrades into sin. Paul continues, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." We can be legitimately angry about things that are truly wrong, but our indignation must find a more noble, redemptive attitude of expression.
I do not mean we shrink into passive indifference; I mean we rise into aggressive intercession. We feel the same passions against unrighteousness, but we learn how to pray the mercy prayer: "Father, forgive them."
I’m thinking of Stephen who while being stoned to death saw Jesus and prayed, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them" (Acts 7:60). Every time we face an injustice may God give us a fresh revelation of Jesus, that we would not pray for judgment, but for mercy. Out of Stephen’s prayer for mercy, grace was released. It tracked down Saul until Saul too saw Jesus.
You see, when we don’t deal with the anger we feel, if we don’t respond to injustice with mercy and intercession, we soon find ourselves becoming something we never intended. Let me say it again: Judas became a traitor.
Judas mutated from an apostle doing miracles into living a double life. Our anger, left unattended, will do the same to us. It causes us to degenerate into something we never planned on becoming: "Christian Pharisees." Paul warned about letting the sun set on our anger as though we had just 24 hours at most to deal with issues. I must admit, there are issues in life that have taken me months of wrestling with them before my indignation was lifted and transformed into intercession. So stay with the struggle until you heart is not embittered, but empowered.
Today America is overstocked with angry Christians. What can we do? We must turn indignation into intercession. We must make our heartache work for us, aligning ourselves with Christ in the prayer of redemption - actually praying for those who persecute us.
Thank God, Jesus didn't look down from the cross at the Pharisees and say, "You need to be taught a lesson. It's the principle." No. He prayed, "Father, forgive them." And then, amazingly, He covered their sin, saying, "They know not what they do."
The sense of Christian indignation infiltrating the church has not come from Heaven. Don't dismiss your anger as a little sin; it disqualified Moses from entering the Promised Land! You see, there are things at stake that are bigger than our indignation about right and wrong. The world is watching how we relate to those who are morally wrong, even when we are biblically right. And they are watching to see if we sound like the Savior or like the Pharisees.
Yet there is one thing more crucial than how the world sees us, and that is how Christ sees us. He is watching what is happening to our hearts. He asks each of us a simple question: Do you know what you're becoming?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, A House United available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Training Series for Writers and Aspiring Writers
Writers' Workshop Series One

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers' Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.
An inspiring series of teachings!
Message titles:

Getting Started  |  Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World  |  Discipline of Writing
Possessing Creativity  |  Question and Answers
CD series - $25.20 (Retail $36.00)      
MP3 download - $12.60 (Retail $18.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Writers' Workshop Series Two
Recorded live during our 2009 Writers' Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.
Message titles:
How to Become a Great Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style
You Have Something to Say
Creative Options
Questions and Answers (on CDs only)
CD series - $21.00 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $33.60 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)        
Two Video downloads - $8.40 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
plus audio CD $37.80 (Retail $54.00) 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Both Workshops

Order both CD albums
for only $42.90
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Mar 2015, 3:16 am

Perfectly Weak
(En Español)
According to the Scriptures, Moses was "educated in all the learning of the Egyptians." Indeed, as a prince in Egypt, Moses had grown to be a "man of power in words and deeds" (Acts 7:22). Thus, it is hard to equate this eloquent and cultured man with the stammering shepherd who, at eighty years old, was overwhelmed with his inadequacies, so much so that he pleaded with God to choose someone else.
Consider: the Lord took a self-assured world leader and reduced his opinion of himself until he possessed no confidence. And it was in this state of mind that God decided to use him. Having been thoroughly convinced of his unfitness for leadership, Moses was now qualified to lead.
Remarkably, the Lord would ultimately reveal Himself to Moses (and all Israel as well) as Jehovah-Rapha: "I am the Lord that healeth thee." Yes, God is our healer, yet there are times when God's hands wound before they heal. Indeed, He must cripple our self-confidence before we truly become God-confident. He breaks and drains us of pride so that we who were once full of self might instead be filled with God.
The Lord called Moses to return to Egypt as His spokesman. In response Moses pleaded, "Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue" (Exod. 4:10).
Never been eloquent? What about Egypt? "Moses the Eloquent" has become "Moses the Stammerer." The identity of a sophisticated leader, a prince who knew the highest tiers of Egyptian culture, no longer functions in Moses. God has so humbled His servant that he cannot even remember his days of powerful words and mighty deeds. Moses has only one memory of Egypt: failure.
For Moses, the very mention of the word Egypt floods his mind with weakness; Moses fears returning to the place of his humiliation, especially as a leader. Yet God has not called him to be a leader, but a servant. And to be a servant, one need not be eloquent, but obedient.
It Was God's Idea
Moses is sure his particular weakness, stammering, will disqualify him. How can a man who cannot speak clearly speak for God? Yet not only is the Lord unhindered by human weakness, He asks, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord?" (Exod. 4:11). Amazingly, the Lord not only accommodates Moses' condition, He takes credit for it!
It is a profound thought: God stripped Moses of his worldly place and training, burdened him with a heavy and slow tongue, and then commanded him to serve Him in this specific area of weakness: speaking!
The Lord could have instantly healed Moses! He could have given him oratorical skills greater than what he possessed in Egypt, but He did nothing to cure Moses. In fact, the slow speech is God's idea!
Perhaps we have spent too much time blaming the devil for certain limitations that actually have their origins in God. Yet what truly matters with the Almighty is not the eloquence of our words but His power to fulfill them. It's a fitting combination: stammering words backed up with immutable power. "I . . . will be with your mouth" (Exod. 4:12). This is the alliance that makes for victory.
Why is the Lord so attracted to the lowly? He knows the weaker His servant, the more genuinely he will praise God for the work He accomplishes.
So the Lord kept Moses weak, and He maintained His servant's sense of dependency throughout the wilderness sojourning. Forget Charlton Heston's portrayal of Moses with perfect articulation; there is no record of God having healed Moses' stammer. Standing before the regalia of Pharaoh's court, Moses spoke with the same stammering tongue that began to afflict him in his old age. Later, at the Red Sea, when the horses and chariots of Pharaoh's army cornered the fleeing Hebrews, Moses lifted his voice and, with struggling lips, proclaimed, "Sta-sta-stand st-still a-a-and see th-the s-s-salvation of the L-L-Lord!"
Who would not be tempted to plead, "Hurry Lord; heal his stutter!" Yet the Red Sea parted. God was never troubled by His servant's flawed oratory skills.
This is the glory of the cross: self is crucified so that Christ may be revealed in power.
The fact is, the Lord deliberately seeks those who know their flaws. Paul testifies that "God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong . . . the things that are not, that He might nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God" (1 Cor. 1:27-29).
"That no man may boast before God." May the revelation of God liberate us from human vanity. The truth of God is this: our weaknesses are an asset. God has chosen us not because of our strength but because we are weak. I am not talking about our sinfulness but that our weaknesses and lack of pedigree do not disqualify us from being used by God.
I am not saying we shouldn't seek God to heal our weaknesses; let us pray and believe Him! But let us also not excuse ourselves from God's calling because of our weaknesses. You see, before the Almighty, we each are nothing, and we can do nothing of lasting value apart from Him. It is in our lowliness that God's glory rises to its greatest heights.
Perhaps your last place of service to the Lord seemed to be a complete failure. Yet it is possible that the Lord has simply been making you perfectly weak so that He might manifest Himself perfectly strong within you.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Training Series for Writers and Aspiring Writers
Writers' Workshop Series One

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers' Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.
An inspiring series of teachings!
Message titles:

Getting Started  |  Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World  |  Discipline of Writing
Possessing Creativity  |  Question and Answers
CD series - $25.20 (Retail $36.00)      
MP3 download - $12.60 (Retail $18.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Writers' Workshop Series Two
Recorded live during our 2009 Writers' Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.
Message titles:
How to Become a Great Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style
You Have Something to Say
Creative Options
Questions and Answers (on CDs only)
CD series - $21.00 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $33.60 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)        
Two Video downloads - $8.40 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
plus audio CD $37.80 (Retail $54.00) 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Both Workshops

Order both CD albums
for only $42.90
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:24 am

"Come and See"
(En Español)
John and Andrew began their spiritual commitment to God's will as disciples of John the Baptist. In fact, they had actually been standing near the prophet when Jesus walked by. As the Baptizer saw Jesus, he cried out, "Behold, the Lamb of God!" and from that moment the two disciples began to follow Jesus (John 1:35-37).
This was an insightful account. It is John's handwritten testimony of how he came to the Son of God. Yet John has deeper truths to reveal beyond this historic portrayal. He is also going to reveal what we should each ultimately seek when we come to Christ.
Let's pick up the narrative. The two disciples, having heard and believed John's messianic proclamation about Jesus, are now walking, perhaps hurriedly, to catch up to Jesus. They are within conversation range.
Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest Thou? He saith unto them, Come and see. ---John 1:38-39 KJV
There are many reasons one comes to Christ. We may seek Him for health issues or to possess the keys to prosperity. Perhaps we need deliverance or are burdened with the cares of a loved one. Yet, as the Lord asked John and Andrew, so He asks each of us: What are you seeking in life? What goals compel us? When we approach the final season of our lives, will the things we have achieved be transferable into eternal accounts? Or will we have spent our time and energies on that which is void of true life?
Jesus asks, "What are you seeking?" It is a very important question. The Lord desires that we take inventory of our passions and objectives and then chart our course toward heavenly values. You see, many say they love Jesus. What they mean is that, in time, they hope to get around to loving Jesus. Right now, however, they barely know Him and almost never spend time seeking Him.
The proof that we love Him is that we keep His commandments (John 14:15). What must He think when so many who say they love Him are, in fact, not loving Him but actually having an affair with this world? May God have mercy.
Yet this is not your situation. In spite of your flaws and weaknesses, you sincerely desire to possess more of God. You have emerged from your past trials, determined to walk closer to the Lord. Indeed, Christ sees this holy desire and, to Him, it is the most precious part of you.
The Lord's heart is also moved toward those who follow Him, though they may walk limping. To those wounded by injustice or the effects of sin, the Lord's promise remains faithful: "A bruised reed He will not break and a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish" (Isa. 42:3; see also Matt. 12:20). Surely He will bring to victory the justice due you.
Like John and Andrew, we, too, "behold the Lamb of God." Just as He asked them, so He turns and asks us, "What are you seeking?"
The Dwelling Place of Christ
In response to Jesus' probing question, the disciples' answer may seem strange. For they did not ask Him for greater power or one of His many spiritual gifts. Instead they asked Jesus something more personal and intimate: "Where dwellest Thou?"
I'd like us to consider the poignancy of their answer. They wanted to know where Jesus lived. There are times when a question transcends the simple boundaries of intellectual curiosity and actually reveals one's quest in life. Such is now the case: they are seeking to live with Jesus. They are searching for the dwelling place of God.
Our Father wants us to ask for spiritual gifts and special blessings of health and financial prosperity. To desire these things is not wrong; it is just not enough. Inside the heart of a God-seeker is a quest for more. We are in search of the "dwelling places" of God. In truth, our hearts have been divinely programmed. There are within us "the highways to Zion" (Ps. 84:5).
Our destination is nothing less than oneness with Christ. All fruitfulness comes from living in spiritual union with Jesus. In contrast, whatever we offer as service to God that is not the result of our union with Christ, that labor is in vain; it is a weak comfort. For apart from Him, we can do nothing.
John tells us in his first epistle that those who say they abide in Him ought to walk "in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:6). Abiding in Jesus leads to walking like Jesus.
Beloved, there is yet much more to learn and discover concerning our Lord! We must beware of spiritual complacency. Recall the prayer of Moses: at the end of his life -- after being used by God to confront and defeat the gods of Egypt, after dwelling in the Lord's glory and beholding miracle after miracle for forty years -- Moses prayed, "You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your strong hand" (Deut. 3:24).
You have begun? No matter how much we attain, no matter what revelations of God's glory are ours, we have only begun to see His glory.
The disciples answered astutely, "Rabbi, where dwellest Thou?" May this become our prayer as well: Where do You live, O Son of God? Where is Your dwelling place? To all who feel similarly, Christ says to us what He promised them: "Come and see."
Dear Master, I turn to You now. You are my life's greatest goal. I desire to live with You, to abide in the wonder of a life united with You.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book I Will Be Found by You by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save 40% on these selected products

I Will Be Found by You
Revised and expanded edition
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Book - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

February 14, 2015
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Feb 2015, 11:26 pm

"Come and See"
(En Español)
John and Andrew began their spiritual commitment to God's will as disciples of John the Baptist. In fact, they had actually been standing near the prophet when Jesus walked by. As the Baptizer saw Jesus, he cried out, "Behold, the Lamb of God!" and from that moment the two disciples began to follow Jesus (John 1:35-37).
This was an insightful account. It is John's handwritten testimony of how he came to the Son of God. Yet John has deeper truths to reveal beyond this historic portrayal. He is also going to reveal what we should each ultimately seek when we come to Christ.
Let's pick up the narrative. The two disciples, having heard and believed John's messianic proclamation about Jesus, are now walking, perhaps hurriedly, to catch up to Jesus. They are within conversation range.
Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest Thou? He saith unto them, Come and see. ---John 1:38-39 KJV
There are many reasons one comes to Christ. We may seek Him for health issues or to possess the keys to prosperity. Perhaps we need deliverance or are burdened with the cares of a loved one. Yet, as the Lord asked John and Andrew, so He asks each of us: What are you seeking in life? What goals compel us? When we approach the final season of our lives, will the things we have achieved be transferable into eternal accounts? Or will we have spent our time and energies on that which is void of true life?
Jesus asks, "What are you seeking?" It is a very important question. The Lord desires that we take inventory of our passions and objectives and then chart our course toward heavenly values. You see, many say they love Jesus. What they mean is that, in time, they hope to get around to loving Jesus. Right now, however, they barely know Him and almost never spend time seeking Him.
The proof that we love Him is that we keep His commandments (John 14:15). What must He think when so many who say they love Him are, in fact, not loving Him but actually having an affair with this world? May God have mercy.
Yet this is not your situation. In spite of your flaws and weaknesses, you sincerely desire to possess more of God. You have emerged from your past trials, determined to walk closer to the Lord. Indeed, Christ sees this holy desire and, to Him, it is the most precious part of you.
The Lord's heart is also moved toward those who follow Him, though they may walk limping. To those wounded by injustice or the effects of sin, the Lord's promise remains faithful: "A bruised reed He will not break and a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish" (Isa. 42:3; see also Matt. 12:20). Surely He will bring to victory the justice due you.
Like John and Andrew, we, too, "behold the Lamb of God." Just as He asked them, so He turns and asks us, "What are you seeking?"
The Dwelling Place of Christ
In response to Jesus' probing question, the disciples' answer may seem strange. For they did not ask Him for greater power or one of His many spiritual gifts. Instead they asked Jesus something more personal and intimate: "Where dwellest Thou?"
I'd like us to consider the poignancy of their answer. They wanted to know where Jesus lived. There are times when a question transcends the simple boundaries of intellectual curiosity and actually reveals one's quest in life. Such is now the case: they are seeking to live with Jesus. They are searching for the dwelling place of God.
Our Father wants us to ask for spiritual gifts and special blessings of health and financial prosperity. To desire these things is not wrong; it is just not enough. Inside the heart of a God-seeker is a quest for more. We are in search of the "dwelling places" of God. In truth, our hearts have been divinely programmed. There are within us "the highways to Zion" (Ps. 84:5).
Our destination is nothing less than oneness with Christ. All fruitfulness comes from living in spiritual union with Jesus. In contrast, whatever we offer as service to God that is not the result of our union with Christ, that labor is in vain; it is a weak comfort. For apart from Him, we can do nothing.
John tells us in his first epistle that those who say they abide in Him ought to walk "in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:6). Abiding in Jesus leads to walking like Jesus.
Beloved, there is yet much more to learn and discover concerning our Lord! We must beware of spiritual complacency. Recall the prayer of Moses: at the end of his life -- after being used by God to confront and defeat the gods of Egypt, after dwelling in the Lord's glory and beholding miracle after miracle for forty years -- Moses prayed, "You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your strong hand" (Deut. 3:24).
You have begun? No matter how much we attain, no matter what revelations of God's glory are ours, we have only begun to see His glory.
The disciples answered astutely, "Rabbi, where dwellest Thou?" May this become our prayer as well: Where do You live, O Son of God? Where is Your dwelling place? To all who feel similarly, Christ says to us what He promised them: "Come and see."
Dear Master, I turn to You now. You are my life's greatest goal. I desire to live with You, to abide in the wonder of a life united with You.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book I Will Be Found by You by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I Will Be Found by You
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

February 14, 2015
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:34 pm

"Love Me Where You're At"
(En Español)
I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but also immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.
So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.
Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to sixty below, and even colder on several occasions.
To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about eighteen feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.
While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.
As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.
I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"
Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.
In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.
Frankly, things like the timing of the Rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.
Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.
The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."
In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I had taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."
In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul, and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but He was looking at who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!
A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.
What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).
Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.
Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I Will Be Found by You

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 11:52 pm

Truth Is a Person
(En Español)
As we have often stated, our destiny is, first of all, to attain the likeness of Christ. We will fall short along the way; we will have much to learn, relearn and unlearn; we will face many obstacles, but our life vision must not deviate from this goal.
Along the way, there will also be false teachers and ministers. How can we discern the true from the false? In answer to this important question, the Bible itself provides a number of fundamental tests to authenticate the soundness of one’s doctrines. One test in particular comes from the apostle Paul. He writes,
Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you -- unless indeed you fail the test? ---2 Corinthians 13:5
Paul takes all of Christianity and sums up its entire body of truth into one irreplaceable reality: "Jesus Christ is in you." This reality is the one needful thing that Jesus said was necessary. We might be misinformed about the timing of the Rapture or misguided in our administration of church government, but Paul says a true Christian is one who has accepted the living reality of Christ into their hearts!
Do you see this? We are saved, not because we said a prayer at an altar; we are saved because when we prayed the Spirit of Jesus Christ actually entered our life! When He promises, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Heb. 13:5 NKJV), He means He is with us forever. The devil knows we are Christians not because we carry a Bible but because we actually carry Christ; Christ’s presence is a flame of eternal life within us.
It is Christ dwelling in us that produces fruit, works deliverance, and manifests power through us. Our living union with Him makes us His temple; our connectedness to Him enlivens us as His body. In the swirl of religious deception in our world, all we need to know about truth and error can be found by focusing on Jesus. He said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).
I believe it is vital to have right theology, but truth is more than theology. "Truth," Paul tells us, "is in Jesus" (Eph. 4:21). And when Jesus is in us, He transforms us.
Consider also the profound words Paul wrote to the Galatians:
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. ---Galatians 2:20
Paul wrote, "Christ lives in me." The Son of God is not a mere doctrine; He is Emmanuel, "God with us." Eternal life comes from knowing God "and Jesus Christ whom [God has] sent" (John 17:3).
So while there are many important doctrines, all of which are worthy of discussion, our single most important doctrine is that Christ is living within us -- speaking, loving, healing and guiding those born of His Spirit. When someone postures himself as a "keeper of the true faith," yet he rejects the reality of Jesus Christ living within us, that person reveals that he is the one walking in deception.
Truth
In an era of great confusion, we must see truth as a person: Jesus Christ. Everything we need to know about God, Heaven, hell, salvation, sin, and redemption is centered in Him. We must also apply our hearts in humility and focused faith to become like Him, even as John taught, "The one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:6).
Eternal life does not come from having a religion about Christ but from actually knowing Him (John 17:3). He has purchased our forgiveness, our healing, and our well-being. As our Redeemer, He works all things for our good. As our King, He grants us His authority and sends us as His ambassadors. He calls us His body, underscoring His oneness with us. And He extends to us His sanctification and righteousness. We are His bride, wooed by His love.
If anyone tries to convince you that Christ does not dwell within His people, remind them of His Word: "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him" (John 14:23).
Beloved, truth springs from our oneness with Jesus Christ. Our vision is nothing less than "Christ in [us], the hope of glory" (Col. 1:27). Warn those who pick at peripheral doctrines yet deny the indwelling of Jesus Christ: The test of true faith is "Jesus Christ … in [us]" (2 Cor. 13:5). Yes, remind them that truth is a person, not merely a doctrine.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 45% on these selected products

Book and Training CD - $7.07
(Retail $12.85)

Ebook - $7.07 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series
CD series - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.20 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:26 pm

Righteous Judgment
(En Español)
In my various writings and public speaking, I have urged the born-again church to resist the trends of self-righteous anger and bitter cynicism that exist in our world. Instead, let us seek to possess the "higher . . . thoughts" of Christ (Isa. 55:9).
In truth, our calling is to serve God as ambassadors of Christ (Eph. 6:20). A true ambassador is not only pledged to represent his or her leader; the ambassador is one who knows what that ruler actually thinks and what he would say. He receives regular communication with that leader and is current on his leader's short-term and long-term goals. Should the ambassador be ignorant of the ruler's view, he is trained to not offer his own opinions; he is to wait until he hears from the one he represents. The world doesn't want to know what we think. There are some seven billion opinions in the world today; what the nations need is not to hear our opinion, but to hear the One we represent: our King, Jesus Christ.
I have also endeavored to put a roadblock in front of false discernment. We must avoid the self-righteous, religious approach of the Pharisees. When I urge people to not be judgmental, I am not saying don't discern. Spiritual discernment is an art form, while judging by outer appearance is an instinct of the flesh. I am saying we must learn how to wait, listen and, in meekness, discern the higher way of Christ.
Judgment That Is Righteous
Yet inevitably there are still questions. What about the Lord's admonition calling us to "not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24)? What is righteous judgment?
In discussing this with others, I've noticed that the words righteous and judgment seem to be all that some see in the verse. However, the first part of the verse explains, at least partially, the second half: righteous judgment is that which is "not . . . according to appearance." Righteous judgment comes from another source, that which is higher than the instincts of the flesh.
You see, there is a difference between discerning a need that you are determined to pray for and, in contrast, simply finding fault which often degrades into gossip and slander. God does not call a person into a "ministry of judging others" just because one has always been fearless to "tell it as it is." Faultfinding is not a gift of the Spirit.
If your judgment is truly from God, it will not be an isolated gift. You will also have humility from God, love, and lowliness of mind as well.
Righteous judgment proves itself genuine by the virtues that support and present it.
All the virtues of the Spirit -- love, joy, peace, gentleness, etc. -- should be functionally evident in your character. If so, you will have been known to be gentle, loving, lowly of mind and wise. When you bring a righteous judgment, your character affirms that your judgment is not an emotional reaction, but you come as one sent from God - like Christ, you are typically full of grace and truth. You speak as an individual who is seriously concerned with bettering the life of others.
As John wrote,
"By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world" (1 John 4:17).
Yes, the day of judgment is coming. Our goal should be that "love is perfected with us." In the seasons of judgment, we are called to a life of perfect love, for "as He is, so also are we in this world."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 45% on these selected products

Book and Training CD - $7.07
(Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series
CD series - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.20 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:00 am

One Purpose:
Reveal the Fullness of Christ
(En Español)
The virtue of any institution is not so much in its doctrines or organization; rather, its virtue resides in the quality of person it produces.
A New and Fresh Anointing
Some of you have been struggling, not knowing what God has for you. You have been through a season in which the Lord has revealed your need of Him in very dramatic ways. Jesus Himself has been near to you; however, His closeness was not merely in the way of external blessings but in the way of His cross. Yet you have delighted in this, for the way of the cross has increasingly become the way of your life.
At the same time, many of your ideas and programs that once seemed compelling now seem weak and ineffectual. Even some of your favorite Christian themes, as well as church government in general, have been reduced to a simpler, purer definition of Christianity. You just want to know Jesus. Because this breaking has been God working in you, you are uplifted.
In the midst of the changes you have been through, conviction has grown ever brighter: your goal is to see the character of Jesus Christ, His meekness, authority, and love manifested in your life. You have discovered that any other program or church activity that does not reveal Jesus is a "dead work"; although well intentioned, these dead works are powerless to transform the people.
The truth is that the Holy Spirit is preparing you for a new and fresh anointing from the Lord. Ultimately God will use you to inspire holiness in the Church and to shatter the demonic strongholds corrupting your city.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book When the Many Are One by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When the Many Are One 
and
A House United
Two-book package - $13.00 
(Retail $30.00)
Individual books are also on sale
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

House of Prayer 
Audio Series
CD series - $17.36 (Retail $28.00)
MP3 download - $8.68 (Retail $14.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:42 pm

The Things Which Make for Peace
(En Español)
"When He approached, He saw the city and wept over it" (Luke 19:41).
If Jesus came today and gazed upon the divisions and lack of prayer in His Church, would tears flood His eyes, even as He once wept over Jerusalem? Even now I believe the Lord's hands are extended in love toward the Church in our cities. Knowing we cannot win the citywide war as isolated, individual congregations, Christ longs to unite us.
Unity in the born-again church is not a casual reflection in Christ's heart. He said, "How often I wanted to gather your children together, just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it!" (Luke 13:34).
Please hear the compassion in the Lord's heart. He pleaded, "How often I wanted to gather your children together." Time and again He has called us to humble ourselves, and in united prayer, allow Him to heal our land. But He chastened, "You would not have it!"
The lack of blessing in many of our cities is not only because of the sins of the world. A number of our problems are because we as the Church have been focused our own agendas and programs. Maybe we are waiting for God to do something to unite us. Perhaps we are waiting for revival before we truly obey Him. We must see that revival follows obedience, not obedience after revival.
The question is not, will there be revival? Rather, the question is this: When will we unite as pastors and intercessors -- even as just a group of two or three -- and engage in humility and prayer that revival might come?
The Hour of Our Visitation
Even in the midst of our fallen condition, and even as many are warning of impending judgments, the Lord repeats to us what He said to Jerusalem:
"If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace!" (Luke 19:42).
There are things that make for peace, even in our cities and in our generation. When Jesus spoke these words, Jerusalem was soon to be destroyed! Yet even with the possibility of coming destruction, He said there were things that would turn the city from evil and bring it into peace.
What were those things? We can see them more clearly if we note that immediately after Jesus warned Jerusalem of her fate, He entered the temple and began to cast out those who were selling wares, saying to them, "It is written, 'And My house shall be a house of prayer' ['for all the nations,' Mark 11:17], but you have made it a robbers' den" (Luke 19:46).
Jesus rebuked the Jews because they had turned the focus of His Father's house from prayer and intercession, reducing it into a house of merchandise. It certainly is not wrong to present programs or spiritual training resources, but we must be careful to keep our focus on the main things, those things that make for peace that, under the anointing of the Lord, can help see our cities turned to God and redeemed. Remember, our cities are not worse than ancient Nineveh. When the people of Nineveh humbled themselves, repented and prayed, destruction was averted.
The House of Prayer
Jesus is seeking to bring His Church to the place where, even in the midst of our programs and church development, we become a house of prayer. The Lord will test the endurance of this newly praying Church, but the power of God will ultimately be released in the cities of prayer. The extraordinary presence of the living Christ will make miracles seem ordinary. Faith will once again rest on the demonstration of the Spirit and not upon the wisdom of man; multitudes will be genuinely saved.
You see, there are things that make for peace. Pastors and their congregations must be healed of the insecurities that have kept them isolated from each other. God has wonderful, awesome plans for our cities. But the substructure of these "things which make for peace" is the born-again church becoming a house of prayer.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book When the Many Are One by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When the Many Are One 
and
A House United
Two-book package - $13.00 
(Retail $30.00)
Individual books are also on sale
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

House of Prayer 
Audio Series
CD series - $17.36 (Retail $28.00)
MP3 download - $8.68 (Retail $14.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Jan 2015, 12:20 am

The Building Site of the Temple
(En Español)
Two Temples
The Scriptures refer to two types of temples: one made of stone, which was built in Israel, and the other made of flesh, which is the church. The first temple, Solomon's, was built at a predetermined site that God selected. Even as the Lord carefully chose the building site for the temple of stone, so He is looking at the landscape of our hearts, seeking to make us His temple of flesh.
Two important events were instrumental in designating the temple site. These events developed over many years but were nevertheless a composite of what we ourselves must become. The first is found in the life of Abraham.
The Lord brought Abraham to a place of spiritual fulfillment in his son Isaac. But a time came when it was required of Abraham to choose between his love for God and his love for what God had given him. The Lord commanded Abraham to take his son to the land of Moriah. There Abraham was told to offer Isaac on the mountain of God's choosing.
"On the third day Abraham raised his eyes and saw the place from a distance. And Abraham said to his young men, 'Stay here with the donkey, and I and the lad will go yonder; and we will worship and return to you'" (Gen. 22:4-5). Please notice Abraham's last statement, "We will worship and return." We see here the perfection of faith in the atmosphere of worship. Abraham's faith told him they would both return, but it was his attitude of worship that enabled him to go up. The story is well known. The angel of the Lord stopped Abraham, knife in hand, from taking Isaac's life. Yet it was within the plan and purpose of God to require obedience of His servant. Abraham's love for God was tested and proven true.
Likewise, to qualify to be part of the house of the Lord, the first attitude we must possess is a worshiping heart; we must be willing to give to God what we love the most. For pastors, it may be surrendering personal dreams concerning their ministry or their churches. For intercessors, it may be giving up their role of leadership in a local prayer group in order that those praying might be integrated into a larger corporate body.
In death every man ultimately surrenders all he owns to God. Those who are called to build Christ's house do so by surrendering even their highest loves to the Almighty. Abraham offered to God his greatest love, Isaac, who was the embodiment of God’s promise. Yet Abraham laid all his dreams upon an altar he built with his own hands.
Abraham was willing to trust God to fulfill His promises, knowing that death is no barrier to the Almighty. So also those whom God will use in building His house will be people who willingly surrender their greatest loves to God. Within their yielding, worshiping hearts, He will build His house.
The Full Price
The next event that reveals the "DNA" of the spiritual temple is seen in the life of King David. He is standing upon a mountaintop overlooking Jerusalem; his sin has brought the Lord's displeasure upon the nation. In response to his repentance, David is told to build an altar to the Lord on Ornan's threshing floor. Although Ornan freely volunteered his oxen for the sacrifice and his ox yoke for the fire, David refused. Rather, He said,
"For the full price you shall give it to me, that the plague may be restrained from the people. . . . I will surely buy it for the full price; for I will not take what is yours for the Lord, or offer a burnt offering which costs me nothing" (1 Chron. 21:22-24).
David's attitude exemplifies the heart for which God seeks. Indeed, it is one thing to come to Christ "just as we are" and find salvation; quite another thing, once saved, to pay the price to unite with others as God’s temple. If we are going to serve God, then let us serve Him with a full heart and for the full price.
Let us also consider that Ornan was a Jebusite, not a Jew. Ornan's people had been routed from the region by David in an earlier war, although Ornan remained. The king could have taken Ornan's land as spoils, but again David pays the full price.
Beloved, David's attitude stands in stark contrast to typical American Christianity. Too many of us look for shortcuts or drift without vision or commitment. Let us not look for shortcuts to God nor offer the Lord that which is another's. Rather, let's pay the full price.
Profound Insight
Time passed and finally, like all men, David died. It is Solomon, his son, who is completing David's vision of the temple. Listen to the sacred text describe the building site of the temple:
"Then Solomon began to build the house of the Lord in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the Lord had appeared to his father David, at the place that David had prepared, on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite" (2 Chron. 3:1).
Remarkably, the very mountain upon which David stood, where he refused to offer a sacrifice that cost him nothing, is Mount Moriah, the same place where Abraham offered Isaac to God six centuries earlier.
Beloved, Scripture assures us that before the return of Christ, the mountain of the house of the Lord will be built and all the nations shall stream to it (Isa. 2:2). Let us embrace the call as worshipers, as those who put on the altar of God that which we love the most. Yes, let us pay the full price to see the house of the Lord rebuilt in our lives and in our times.
Lord Jesus, I desire to be fully given to You. Forgive me for offering costless sacrifices and borrowed gifts. Jesus, I want to pay the full price. Lord, I know the issue is not what I can do for You but what You can make of me. I surrender my all to You. May the quality of my life be suitable for Your house. And grant me a heart of faith and worship to bring my Isaac to the altar. In Jesus' name, amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

January 2. 2015
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registrations open soon
Ask about our free online course!

Registration begins soon
for the April 3, 2015
Level I class.
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:59 am

Free Ebook, with our love!

Between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. EST today, Christmas Eve, we will be offering a free ebook thru our online bookstore (one per household, please). There are no strings attached to this. We simply would like to be a blessing to you during this special time of the year.
We've included step-by-step instructions as a help to those who don't usually order from the Internet. Follow these instructions carefully because our offices are closed.
Here's how you get your free ebook:
1. Visit Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com

2. Select the ebook of your choice (one per household).
Note: if you are new to pastor Frangipane's writing, you could start with Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God or The Three Battlegrounds.

3. Click add to basket and check out.

4. Enter the coupon code: WITHLOVE.

5. Download the file and unzip.
Note: our ebooks are in PDF format and are sent zipped, so they must be unzipped before you can access the PDF. (Please visit our Digital Products information page.) Limit one per household. Ebooks are nontransferable and for your own personal use.

Follow these instructions carefully because no one will be answering phones until January 2nd.

There, that wasn't hard, was it?

Finally, to each of you, our prayer is that the Lord would touch you in life-changing ways during this Christmas season.

With our love.

Francis and Denise Frangipane, and staff.
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
Facebook  Twitter
 Frequently Asked Questions
www.frangipane.org   |   www.arrowbookstore.com
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Dec 2014, 5:07 pm

The True Foundation
(En Español)
Christ Himself is the eternal blueprint for our lives. Only in studying Him, in measuring ourselves by Him, do we grow securely upon the foundation of God.
Beloved, we were created to become like Christ. God's plan has not faded or become obsolete! Even as Christ has not changed, so neither has the plan of God for the church. Our transformation will burn in God's heart "until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ" (Eph. 4:13).
You see, the focus of both leadership and congregations should be upon attaining Christlike transformation and His love for people. This has been the Father's purpose from the beginning of time and it remains His unchanging goal at the end of the age. (See Gen. 1:26-27 and Rom. 8:29.)
The problem is that, too often, as Christians we define ourselves by what we do for God rather than what we become to Him. What pleases the Father most is not what proceeds from our hands but what rises from our hearts. He is seeking the revelation of His Son in us. There is nothing on earth that so pleases the Father's heart as when Jesus Christ is revealed through us. As Paul wrote, we become a “fragrance of Christ to God” (2 Cor. 2:15).
This is why we focus on revealing Christ Himself. Other aspects of Christianity develop correctly only as they emerge out of our greater pursuit of Christlikeness. You see? No aspect of our spirituality functions properly apart from our living union with Christ. It is here, in pursuing Christlikeness, that we find true spiritual assurance that we are not being led astray.
Consider: Paul said that the result of seeking the measure of the stature that belongs to the fullness of Christ is that "we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine" (Eph. 4).
Paul warned that people can be "carried about by every wind of doctrine." Yes, false doctrines are dangerous, but Paul wasn’t limiting his warning only to false teachings. For even a true doctrine can have a false emphasis and lead us astray. The pursuit of Christlikeness aligns us with the Father's highest priority for our lives. It secures us upon the path to truth, for “truth is in Jesus” (Eph. 4:21). He Himself is the way, the truth and the life.
As a result, Paul wrote that intimacy with Christ was the deepest cry of his heart. He said, "That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death" (Phil. 3:10).
He was not speaking of some esoteric knowledge of Christ but an intimacy that led to conformity. Do we see this? He wrote, "That I may know Him . . . being conformed." Knowing Christ and being conformed to Him is of the same essence. Christ Himself is the true foundation upon which we must build our lives.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our quest at ICIT is to see Christlike Christians planted in every nation of the world. Is your passion to reveal the Son of God? Do you have an inner desire to deepen your spirituality? Then consider registering for In Christ's Image Online Training. The first level lasts six months and provides intense, focused attention on conformity to Christ that will deepen your spiritual walk with God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Next term begins January 2
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ          page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

4) Enroll anytime between now and December 26, 2014.
         Class begins January 2, 2015.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

December 20, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Accepting registrations for the January 2, 2015
Level I class through December 25, 2014
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:59 am

Time to Shine!
(En Español)
We know these are difficult times, yet as followers of Christ we were born for times like these! When darkness covers the earth, that's our cue to rise and shine (Isa. 60)!
For those of you that are praying about taking In Christ's Image Training, let me personally encourage you to not be timid. Go ahead and step out in faith. God is reaching to your family and friends. This is an important time, and your advancement into focused training will increase the spiritual "wattage" of God's presence in your life, adding depth and shine to your testimony. Fulfilling your destiny is the reason you are alive.
To help every person who sincerely desires to become more like Christ, we offer the text version of our training for free. While the Free Plan will not include testing, audios or certification, it will put the powerful core training of ICIT right there in your hands each week.
If you know others who might benefit from this online course, feel free to forward this email on. Also, you might be interested in forming a small group of four or more people. When you are in a group, costs are just $58 per person, plus you receive the full course. The interaction between all is also helpful, as is taking time to pray with each other as you seek God for greater conformity to Christ.
For more info or to register for this current term please visit our website at www.icitc.org. Also available in Spanish (en Español).
Thank you,
In Christ's Image Training Staff
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Class begins January 2, 2015
Accepting registrations through December 26, 2014

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane specifically to help prepare the church to receive the end-time anointing that will reveal the fullness of Christ (See Eph. 4; Isa. 60. etc.). It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk
Individual Plan: 
Option 1, Foundation Plan:
   Free - Includes forty-eight (48) unique lessons with 1-2 chapters sent weekly. Focused themes: Christlikeness, Humility, Prayer and Unity. Lessons are sent via email for 24 weeks.
(Free lessons are for new students only.)
Option 2, Accountability Plan:
   $65.00 $55.00 - Includes weekly training lessons (1-2 chapters) exams and feedback. No audio messages or certification.
Option 3, Full Package w/audio MP3 downloads:
   $250.00 Now $155.00* when choosing CD format for audios
   $200.00 Now $125.00* when choosing MP3 format for audios
Optimal Recommended Training. Includes all of the above, but also comes with 39 audio teachings from Pastor Frangipane, enhancing the depth of impartation and insights.
Group Plan:
   Local groups of 4 or more - $90.00 per student Now $58.00 
   Local groups of 8 or more - $80.00 per student Now $49.00 

Married Couples:
   $350.00* per married couple, when choosing CD format for audios Now $175.00*
   $315.00* per married couple, when choosing MP3 format for audios Now $157.50*
* You may choose an optional two-payment plan for the Individual and Married Couples plans: half due
at the time of enrollment and the balance plus $5.00, administration fee, due within 90 days.
Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration any time between now and December 26, 2014.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Dec 2014, 4:24 pm

Forgiveness and the Future of Your City
(En Español)
When I look at the conditions of our world -- the deep racial and political divisions, immigration problems, terror threats, national debt, wars, and lawlessness in our cities -- a deep foreboding comes over my soul. As Christians, we all believe the call of 2 Chronicles 7:14 offers hope, but what if there is no response to the call to humble ourselves and pray? Is there anything we can do to restore hope and stability?
There is a situation mentioned in the Bible that offers a solution. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, "and all his army, with all the kingdoms of the earth that were under his dominion and all the peoples, were fighting against Jerusalem" (Jer. 34:1). Because of Israel’s sin even the Lord had seemingly withdrawn. For nearly forty years, Jeremiah pleaded with God’s people to repent, but they would not. Israel was nearly apostate, and the dire and repeated warnings of Jeremiah were about to come to pass.
However, hidden in the ways of God was a plan, a redemptive strategy that would reverse Israel’s direction. If the Jews implemented a "Year of Remission" (see Deut. 15:1-18), God would show to them the same mercy they showed to one another. What was required was that "each man [would] set free his male servant and each man his female servant . . . so that no one [would] keep them, a Jew his brother, in bondage" (Jer. 34:9).
Not only did they agree to this year of release, but "all the officials and all the people obeyed." Then, in earnest faith, they "entered into the covenant . . . so that no one should keep them any longer in bondage; they obeyed, and set them free" (Jer. 34:10).
The Bible says the Judeans then cut a calf in two and passed "between its parts" (Jer. 34:18). This was the same kind of covenant ritual Abraham had made with the Lord centuries earlier (see Gen. 15:10, 17-18.). The redemptive plan of God was this: If the Israelites set free their slaves, they would not be taken as slaves. If they showed mercy, God would show Himself merciful to them as well. Even though they were, by all counts, nearly apostate, the act of releasing the debts of others would have averted the destruction of their cities, for "mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13)!
As they were releasing one another, something marvelous occurred. Supernaturally the Lord drew "the king of Babylon…away" (Jer. 34:21). At the very moment the people were releasing the debts of others, God was reducing their debt to Him. What they did on earth was actually being replicated for them in Heaven!
In all the years since the establishment of the Law, Israel had never celebrated such a year of release. Yet now, even with their enemies within striking range, Israel covenanted with God to free every man his slave.
Unforgiveness in the Church
How does the above story relate to us? Today we too are facing overwhelming foes. Our society is overrun with corruption and the church is hardly better than the world. The prophets are warning of judgment, and at times, it seems as though God has stopped listening to our prayers.
Yet I believe if we can sincerely forgive those who are spiritual debtors to us -- even starting with those in our homes and families -- if we extend forgiveness to our neighbors and proclaim release to those who left our churches, if Blacks could forgive Whites and white people forgive people of color, the mercy of God will begin to fall again on our land.
Let the Lord reveal all with whom you have unforgiveness. Let mayors announce a day of release. Let white police and people from the Black community pray for each other, asking for forgiveness for mistakes and abuses. If we show mercy, God will show mercy as well.
Remember, Jesus taught that if we are at the altar and remember someone has unforgiveness toward us, we are to leave our offering and be reconciled (Matt. 5:23-24). Reconciliation is more important than ritual, according to the Lord. Yes, let us covenant with God for our communities and even for our nation!
Indeed, let us take this one step further: let us release those who have voted for candidates with whom we strongly disagree. It is time to rid ourselves of every debt we feel we are owed by others. And let us start anew to rebuild our lives in Christ and reunite in the power of redemption. Let us bring Christ’s covenant of forgiveness into our interracial relationships, and let us, each one, forgive others as completely as God in Christ has forgiven us.
The Sad End of Jeremiah 34
In spite of the great breakthrough Israel experienced, their story ends badly. For when the enemy left and the pressure was off, each man "took back" his male and female servants and “brought them into subjection" (see vv. 13-16).
Beloved, hear me please: if only the Jews would have followed through and held fast their release, the Book of Lamentations never would have been written! Mercy would have triumphed and remained, but such was not the case.
Still, for us, the final chapters of our times are yet to be written. We can learn from the example we see in Jeremiah 34. If we will embrace mercy, if we can sincerely release one another, we will escape the dire expectations coming to meet our sinful society. Our actions today, even now, will determine whether our society is blessed or judged. Let us, therefore, release the debts of every man and covenant for mercy for our land.
Heavenly Father, we recall the words of Jesus, Your Son. He mentioned how often He desired to gather the people together, but they would not have it. He warned that their house would be left to them desolate. We hear this and set our hearts to forgive and maintain forgiveness. We ask to be gathered together, to forgive and to be healed from the burden of our past. God have mercy on us even as we extend mercy to others. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, When the Many Are One available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ          page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

4) Enroll anytime between now and December 25, 2014.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Storewide Sale
Limited time
Save 38% off all resources in our bookstore
Use coupon code: BLESSING2014
Books, Booklets, DVDs, CDs, MP3s and more
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Dec 2014, 2:23 pm

The Staff of God 
(En Español)
Imagine a church or ministry staff where each person's primary vision was to attain Christ's likeness. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities but they are earnestly reaching for Christ's humility in their service. When they see something wrong or flawed in another member of the team, they do not become accusers. Rather, they address the need approaching it with Christ's redemptive heart, praying for the situation first and, when necessary, humbly bringing correction motivated by love.
Can you envision a staff that is committed to possessing unoffendable unity in their relationships? Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?
Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing both my pastoral staff during the years prior to my retirement (and my ministry staff right now). A principle key to walking in such grace has been our participation in In Christ's Image Training. While no one on staff was perfect (least of all me), and while we still had to correctly match individual gifts with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person was to truly become Christlike.
In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive or other person in authority" (The American Heritage Dictionary). Originally, however, a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch cut from a tree and sanded smooth. The purpose of the staff was for support and balance, and it was also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this simple origin, we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how it came to represent those who support a leader. Just as a staff provided strength, balance and protection, so a leader should find these same qualities in those who serve as his or her staff.
Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, my main focus is leadership in God's kingdom. Ephesians 4:11-13 tells us that the Lord appoints individuals to serve His people. The idea that somehow leaders are not needed in God's kingdom is a reaction to the failures and abuses of the past. What we need are godly, humble leaders, not self-gratifying or abusive leaders. We need individuals whose transcendent goal is personal conformity to Christ. Such leaders should be supported by individuals who can work with, and also under, leaders placed in authority.
Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
The benefit of a godly staff is profound; it is a principle key to releasing the power of God in a church. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the rod turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being a source of protection for Moses, his staff became a threat. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader -- if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16) -- then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent, with a tongue that spreads poison.
However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it, and this is my main point. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).
The Holy Spirit placed an anointing not only upon Moses but upon his staff -- and it was with his staff that he worked miracles! Repeatedly, the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt did not come through Moses alone, but God released miracles, signs and wonders through Moses' staff! Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest.
Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by a new name: "the staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9). Oh, I pray this is a revelation to your heart! It is not enough for a man or woman of God to be anointed -- their staff must become the staff of God. It is here, in the oneness of Christ, where the staff of God attracts Heaven's greatest blessings and power.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Enrollment overview:

4) Enroll anytime between now and December 25, 2014.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Storewide Sale
Limited time
Save 38% off all resources in our bookstore
Use coupon code: BLESSING2014
Books, Booklets, DVDs, CDs, MP3s and more
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Nov 2014, 11:52 pm

A Thankful Man Is a Humble Man
(En Español)
If you think you know God but do not live your life in gratitude before Him, it is doubtful that you really knew Him in the first place. A thankful heart honors God. Too often when we say we "know God," what we actually mean is we know facts about God. But we should ask ourselves, "Do I truly know Him?"
Paul warns that just knowing doctrines about God is not enough to enter eternal life. He said,
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened" (Rom. 1:20-21).
Even though we may know God, if we do not "honor Him as God or give thanks" to Him in our daily walk, our minds darken. When we are in that hardened, ungrateful state of mind, every word we speak is a spark lit by hell, set to destroy the quality of our lives (James 3:6).
H. W. Beecher said, "Pride slays thanksgiving . . . a proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves." We should be thankful that we do not get what we deserve!
When God gives us less than we desire, it is not because He is teaching us poverty; what He is teaching us is thankfulness. You see, life -- real life -- is not based upon what we amass but on what we enjoy. Even in difficult circumstances God still gives us much to appreciate. We fail to see what the Lord has provided because our hearts are wrong.
Someone once said, "When I see a poor man who is grateful, I know if he were rich, he would be generous." A thankful spirit is akin to a generous spirit, for both appreciate and receive the riches of God. When we are thankful with little, God can entrust us with much.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Shelter of the Most High by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

A Thankful Heart 
(En Español)
The very quality of your life, whether you love it or hate it, is based upon how thankful you are toward God. It is one's attitude that determines whether life unfolds into a place of blessedness or wretchedness. Indeed, looking at the same rose bush, some people complain that the roses have thorns while others rejoice that some thorns come with roses. It all depends on your perspective.
This is the only life you will have before you enter eternity. If you want to find joy, you must first find thankfulness. Indeed, the one who is thankful for even a little enjoys much. But the unappreciative soul is always miserable, always complaining. He lives outside the shelter of the Most High God.
Perhaps the worst enemy we have is not the devil but our own tongue. James tells us, "The tongue is set among our members as that which . . . sets on fire the course of our life" (James 3:6). He goes on to say this fire is ignited by hell. Consider: with our own words we can enter the spirit of Heaven or the agonies of hell!
It is hell with its punishments, torments and misery that controls the life of the grumbler and complainer! Paul expands this thought in 1 Corinthians 10:10, where he reminds us of the Jews who "grumble[d] . . . and were destroyed by the destroyer." The fact is, every time we open up to grumbling and complaining, the quality of our life is reduced proportionally -- a destroyer is bringing our life to ruin!
People often ask me, "What is the ruling demon over our church or city?" They expect me to answer with the ancient Aramaic or Phoenician name of a fallen angel. What I usually tell them is a lot more practical: one of the most pervasive evil influences over our nation is ingratitude!
Do not minimize the strength and cunning of this enemy! Paul said that the Jews who grumbled and complained during their difficult circumstances were "destroyed by the destroyer." Who was this destroyer? If you insist on discerning an ancient world ruler, one of the most powerful spirits mentioned in the Bible is Abaddon, whose Greek name is Apollyon. It means "destroyer" (Rev. 9:11). Paul said the Jews were destroyed by this spirit. In other words, when we are complaining or unthankful, we open the door to the destroyer, Abaddon, the demon king over the abyss of hell!
Paul wrote, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition with gratitude, make your requests be known to God" (Phil. 4:8 MEV). Thanksgiving shuts the door to the bottomless pit and opens the door into the presence of God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Shelter of the Most High by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

November 25, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Accepting registrations for the January 2, 2015
Level I class through December 25, 2014
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:44 pm

The Converting Power of True Holiness
(En Español)
One of the most common verses in the New Testament reads, "And great multitudes followed Jesus." The Gospel of Matthew alone mentions over twenty distinct instances when vast numbers of people traveled great distances to be with Christ. People saw in Jesus meekness, unlimited power, and perfect love. If we would win souls, people must see in us this same Jesus.
When People Saw Jesus
"And Jesus called His disciples to Him, and said, 'I feel compassion for the multitude, because they have remained with Me now three days and have nothing to eat’" (Matt. 15:32).
There were two occasions when Jesus fed the multitudes. The first event occurred in a desolate region of the Judean wilderness, and it lasted one day. During the second event, the multitudes had been with Jesus for three days without food on a hillside near the Sea of Galilee.

The impact Christ had upon the local Jewish society was unprecedented! Their entire economy stopped. No one picked over or sold vegetables in the marketplaces, goats were not milked, gardens were left untended, and relatives watching little children did not know when the parents would return! For three days nothing at all was normal.

These local communities left all when they heard Jesus was near. Without forethought, without packing a donkey, without so much as taking extra food or telling those who remained at home when to expect them, four thousand men, plus additional thousands of women and children, spontaneously followed Christ to a "desolate place." Perhaps ten thousand or more people left their villages, but we read of no one complaining that the service was too long, or the weather too hot, or the message was boring. Whatever they lacked in comfort and convenience was overshadowed by the glory of being with the Son of God.
How wonderful it must have been to be with Jesus! The first time Christ fed the multitudes, they were so overwhelmed they conspired together to "take Him by force to make Him king" (John 6:15).
Such was Jesus. But a problem exists among many of us. People who do not really know Him seek to represent Him to others. And instead of testifying of His wonderful works, they testify only of their religion. The unsaved do not see Jesus. They hear about church; they are told sin is wrong, lusts are evil, and drunkenness is a terrible shame, but they do not see the love of Jesus. Yes, these things are wrong, but people must meet the love of Jesus before they will abandon their love of sin.
Plainly, Jesus called a number of people to silence concerning Himself. There were some whom He told, "See that you tell no one" (Matt. 8:4, also 9:30; 12:16). Others He outright forbade to speak, even though what they spoke was truth (Mark 3:11–12). Still others He warned would be doing great works, yet He neither sent them nor spoke to them, nor did He ever know them (Matt. 7:22–23). Indeed, there are those of whom He spoke whose zeal for converts takes them over "sea and land," yet their proselytes become "twice as much a son of hell" as they themselves are (Matt. 23:15). It is not our goal to discourage any from witnessing but to bring us to the realization that what we are in attitude and deed is the testimony which will be "known and read by all men" (2 Cor. 3:2). A "witness" is not just that which is "said"; it is that which is seen. If we will draw men to Christ in Heaven, they must be eyewitnesses of Christ in us. But if we have flagrant sin or self-righteousness, our witness is noneffective.
Let Your Light So Shine
Light, in the Scriptures, symbolizes the outraying purity of the holy God. When our hearts and subsequent actions are pure, the light of God’s presence shines through us into this world. It is with this in mind that Jesus tells us to let our light shine before men in such a way that they see our good works and glorify the Father (Matt. 5:16).
If good works glorify the Father, then bad works bring Him dishonor. Paul tells us that "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles" because of the sins of those who fail to represent Him (Rom. 2:24).

King David was a great witness of the living God to his generation, but when David sinned, his witness became a reproach. In Psalm 51, David’s prayer reveals the right attitudes necessary to truly witness for God. He prayed, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. . . . Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will be converted to You" (Ps. 51:10–13, emphasis added).

You see, the credibility of our witness is lost when sin rules in our lives. The world has heard too many Christians give testimony to a life they are not living. They cause multitudes of people to think Christianity does not work.

How to Know When to Witness
"But sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you . . . for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" (1 Pet. 3:15).
Many Christians are told to witness for Jesus. Again, we would not discourage your witness for Jesus; rather we seek to encourage you to live for Him as well! Let people see Him in you before you testify. There are Christians who publicly sin in the work place: they lose their tempers and do bad work, they are often late or heard complaining about management and job conditions. Yet they feel compelled to give their testimony. "They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him" (Titus 1:16). A "voice" in their minds compels them to "witness for Jesus." Sometimes that voice is the Holy Spirit, but more often it is not. Undaunted, they are sure it is from Heaven since they feel "guilty" until they witness and "good" afterward.

There is one sure way to know if the "voice" urging you to witness is from God: if the voice speaking to you is the audible voice of someone who has seen your good works and is asking about your way of life, that voice has been inspired by God. When people see Christ in you -- in your patience when wronged, your peace in adversity, your forgiveness amidst cruelty -- they will ask about your hope.
The Seed of Reproduction Is in Your Fruit
If your conversion is genuine, you found a love for Jesus that is, in itself, a witness of His life. Let us always remember, Jesus wants to reach people, not drive them away. How does God expect us to do that? First, let us make sure our conversion is real, that we have truly given over our lives to Jesus Christ. Then, determine to bear the spiritual fruit of love and humility in your life.
In the Garden of Eden the Lord placed trees with seed in the fruit. Remember this always: the power to reproduce life is in the fruit. And for fruit to be edible, it must be mature and sweet. The fruit we must display comes from the tree of life, which brings "healing of the nations" (Rev. 22:2). It is not in the tree of knowledge of good and evil -- legalistic laws, judging what is wrong in people.

If you would like to see reproduced in your loved ones or friends the experienced reality of God, walk in the fruit of the Spirit. The power of reproduction is in the seed, and the seed is in the fruit.
And should you sin or stumble before them, which we all do at times, repent both to God and to those you have sinned against. A sincere repentance to an unsaved person is a sure sign that God is both real and in control of your life!
Parents, do you want your children raised for Christ? Do you want your words to impart eternal life? Walk in the fruit of the Holy Spirit. As the fruit in your life nourishes your children, the seeds within your fruitfulness will reproduce in your family the same qualities. Would you convert your spouse? Your parents? Your friends? Walk in the fruit of the Spirit, in love, joy, peace, patience, and kindness. Those who know you will find your life very attractive, for through your life they will see the holy life of Jesus.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Visit Our Bookstore For This Week's Specials
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 11:08 pm

Repairers of the Breach
(En Español)
Do Not Criticize the Breach, Repair It!
"Thus says the Lord God, 'Woe to the foolish prophets who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing. O Israel, your prophets have been like foxes among ruins. You have not gone up into the breaches, nor did you build the wall around the house of Israel to stand in the battle on the day of the Lord'" (Ezek. 13:3-5).
The Lord is raising up a remnant of true Christ-followers. When they see a need in the church or their community, instead of just finding fault, they ¬go "up into the breaches" and stand in the gap. They are not just critics; they are agents of redemption.
It is easy to find fault and do nothing. Yet when we see a battle raging in another congregation, the fact is that all churches are imperfect. The issue is not whether we can see what is wrong, but will we stand in love and prayer until that which is wrong is made right.
You may be thinking, "You don't understand; I have revelation of the end-time move of God. These churches barely believe in Jesus." Even if a church is weak, the Lord's heart is such that He will not extinguish "a dimly burning wick" (Isa.42:3).
Even if we consider ourselves more spiritual than other churches, that is not a reason to stand aloof from their need. Hebrews tells us that "without any dispute the lesser is blessed by the greater" (Heb. 7:7). If you are truly "greater," without a hint of pride you will seek ways to be a blessing to struggling churches. Your Christlike love will help carry them through their battle.
If we truly have Christ's heart, we will desire to see the entire body of Christ brought forth, not just our local assemblies. We will respect and appreciate the diversity of ways through which Christ reveals Himself in the church. Remember, there are four Gospels, not just one. Each provides a different angle into the nature of Christ. We need the variety of churches to reach the variety of people in our cities.
In truth, Jesus said that the great¬est among us would become the "servant of all" (Mark 9:35). If a church in your city holds to and confesses Jesus as their Lord and Savior, then that church is needed to complete God's work in the city. As you join one another for daily or weekly prayer, you will be blessed and surprised by God's preparation of others. Do not come with an attitude to teach or lead, but to love and serve. In this, God is not looking for leaders but followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.
If we do not adjust to His will, we will be unable to stand against the enemy. Indeed, the day in which we live is not a day of peace; it is a time of war, and a house divided cannot stand. God is gathering us together not only to Him but also against the spiritual forces of wickedness in every region. Therefore, the breaches between us must be filled, the walls built, and we must learn to stand together in the day of the Lord.
You Be the People
You do not have to go to Bible college to find fault with the church. In fact, if you remember, you could find fault with the church even before you were a Christian. However, if you want to be like Christ, you will position yourself to see God's mercy triumph.
We are called to stand "in the gap." What is the "gap"? The gap is the distance between the way things are and the way things could be once they are redeemed. God calls us to stand in that space between realities, to cast down the accuser of the brethren and pray for redemption!

Some of us have cried for years, "Where are those who will lead us into Christ's fullness?" We have assumed that God had others in mind¬. What the Lord is saying, however, is, You be the men and women that others are looking for. You be the peacemakers, the sons and daughters of God that bring healing and order and love to His church.
The responsibility is upon each of us. There is a tremendous job ahead, but the Lord Himself has promised, "Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old founda¬tions; and you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell" (Isa. 58:12).
Let us lay our lives down in committed faith believing that in our lifetimes, on this earth and in our com¬munities the corporate church of Jesus Christ will be restored, united and made ready as a bride for her Beloved!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Three Battlegrounds
Book - $6.50 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $6.50 (Retail $11.75)
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
The Three Battlegrounds 
Audio Book
An audio reading of one of Francis' best-selling books on spiritual warfare by the same title. Professionally read by Stewart Spencer.
Audio sample
Note: this recording was not read from the revised edition and was originally recorded on cassette.
Audio book on CD - $6.50 (Retail $14.75)
Audio book MP3 download - $6.00 (Retail $7.38)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next