World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 11 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:32 pm

No Tired Work
Rest. It is wrong to force work. Rest until Life, Eternal Life, flowing through your veins and hearts and minds, bids you bestir yourselves, and work, glad work, will follow.
Tired work never tells.
Rest. Remember I am your Physician, Healer of mind and body.
Look to Me for cure, for rest, for Peace.
And Jesus went about all Galilee, ... healing all manner of sickness  and all manner of disease among the people.  Matthew 4:23
Expectancy
In all your work, your meetings with others, have ever the consciousness of My brooding Love surrounding you. Continue ye in My Love.
Meet Me at eventide with loving expectancy.

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Aug 2013, 8:55 pm

Not Punishment
I will guide your efforts. You are not being punished for past sins. Take My Words, revealed to you each day from the beginning, and do in all things as I say. I have been showing you the way. You have not obeyed Me in this.
I have a plan that can only in this way be revealed. So rarely do I find two souls in union who want only My Will, and only to serve Me. The union is miracle-working.
I have told you that I am longing to use you. Long ago My world would have been brought to Me, had I been served by many such two souls.
It was always "two and two."
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.  Psalm 103:12
My Image Restored
Look unto Me until your gaze becomes so intense that you absorb the Beauty of Holiness.
Then truly is the petty, unworthy self ousted from your nature. Look to Me. Speak to Me. Think of Me.
So you become transformed by the renewing of your mind. Other thoughts, other desires, other ways follow, for you become transformed into My Likeness.
Thus you vindicate the ways of God with man -- man made in His image, that Image marred, but I still had trust in man; trust that man, seeing the God-Image in Me, the man Christ Jesus, would aspire to rise again -- into My Likeness.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Aug 2013, 6:19 pm

My Richest Gift
Life, spiritual, mental, physical, abundant Life -- Joyous Life, Powerful Life. Yes! These I came to give you.
Think you not My Heart was sad that so few would accept that gracious gift!
Think! earth's richest, choicest gift held out -- free to all, and no man to care to stretch out a hand to take it.
Is that possible? My Gift, the richest Heaven has to offer, that precious Gift of Life, abundant Life -- man turns away from -- rejects -- will have none of.
Let it not be true of you. Hasten to take -- to use.
Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him ... shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.  John 4:13,14
Jesus, Thou didst come that we might have life, and have it more abundantly.
Riches of His Grace
It is for My followers to make My Word, the very Word of God, attractive.
My Word passed to dwell in you richly. There must be no stinting, no poverty, but an abundance of rich supply.
Note the dwell. Nothing fitful, as I have told you. Make its home there. Fittingly belong there. No question of meager or exhausted supply.
The Word of God grows in meaning, in intensity, for you, as you bring it into operation.
Remember, too, the Word of God is that Word made flesh, Who dwells with you, your Lord Jesus Christ.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:23 pm

Perfection
O Jesus, help us, we beseech Thee.
Ever your Helper through dark to Light, through weakness to Power, through sin to Salvation, through danger to Security, through poverty to Plenty, through indifference to Love, through resentment to Perfect Forgiveness.
Never be satisfied with a comparison with those around you. Ever let My words ring out. "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect." Stop short at nothing less.
Make it your practice, each of you, to review your character -- take it in relation to life, to your dear ones, your household, friends, acquaintances, your country, your work.
See where I, in the same relation or circumstances or situation, should act differently. Plan how best such and such a fault can be eradicated, or such and such sin, mistake, or omission, be avoided.
A weekly review at least you must have.
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.  Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God.  Hebrews 12:14,15
 The Road You Took
Look back at the way I have led you.
Say to yourself, "Is not my Lord as strong today as in the days that lie behind me? Did He not save me when human aid was powerless? Did He not keep His Promise, and protect and care for me? Can I, remembering that, doubt His Power now?"
So you will gain confidence and a firmer trust. As your faith is thus strengthened, My Power can operate more freely and fully on your behalf.
You are only beginning to realize My Wonders. You will see them unfold more and more as you go on. Bring Me into all you do, into every plan, every action.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Aug 2013, 5:39 pm

Rule The World
Remember no prayer goes unanswered.
Remember that the moment a thing seems wrong to you, or a person's actions to be not what you think they should be, at that moment begins your obligation and responsibility to pray for those wrongs to be righted, or that person to be different.
Face your responsibilities. What is wrong in your country, its statesmen, its laws, its people? Think out quietly, and make these matters your prayer matters. You will see lives you never touch altered, laws made at your request, evils banished.
 Yes! Live in a large sense. Live to serve and to save. You may never go beyond one room, and yet you may become one of the most powerful forces for good in your country, in the world.
Holy Revelry
 Live with Me. Work with Me. Ever delight to do My Holy Will. Let this be the satisfaction of your lives. Revel in it.
Let the wonder of My care for you be so comforting that you may see no dullness in drudgery, in delay . . .
The Glory of My leading, the wonder of its intimacy reveals such tender knowledge of you, past and future.
Let this reveal Me to you, and so daily increase your knowledge of Me.
Love with me, sharers of My life.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Aug 2013, 4:44 pm

Glad Surprise
 Live so near to Me that you may never miss the opportunity of being used by Me. It is the prepared instrument, lying nearest to the Master Craftsman's Hand, that is seized to do the work.
So be very near Me, and you cannot fail to be much used. Remember that Love is the Great Interpreter, so that those who love you and are near to you are the ones you can help the most.
Do not pass them by for others, though your influence and helpfulness will gradually spread, in an ever-widening circle. You will live in a spirit of glad surprise.
You Are Mine
Jesus, Thou art watching over us to bless and care for us.
Yes! Remember that always -- that out of darkness, I am leading you to light. Out of unrest to rest, out of disorder to order. Out of faults and failure to perfection.
So, trust Me wholly. Fear nothing. Hope ever. Look ever up to Me and I will be your sure aid.
I and My Father are one. So He who made the ordered, beautiful world out of chaos, and set the stars in their courses, and made each plant to know its season, can He not bring out of your little chaos peace and order?
And He and I are One, and you are Mine. Your affairs are Mine. It is My Divine Task to order My affairs -- therefore yours will be ordered by Me.
The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.  Proverbs 11:8
 Absolute Honesty
Learn to act slowly with sanctified caution.
Precipitancy has no part in My Kingdom.
Be more deliberate in everything, with the deliberation that should characterize every soul, for it is one of the credentials of that Kingdom.
Lack of poise and dignity means lack of Spiritual Power, and this it must be your aim to possess.
Be truthful in all things, honest with an honesty that can be challenged by the world, and by the standards of My Kingdom, too.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Aug 2013, 7:57 pm

Effort and Rest
Come to Me, talk to Me, dwell with Me and then you will know My Way is a sure way, My Paths are safe paths.
Come very near to Me.
Dig deep down into the soil of the Kingdom. Effort and rest -- a union of the two.
Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.  Psalm 75:1
Stray Sheep
Oh Jesus, guide our footsteps lest we stray.
For straying, My children, there is no cure except to keep so close to Me that nothing, no interest, no temptation, no other -- can come between us.
Sure of that you can but stay at My Side, knowing that, as I am the very Way itself, nothing can prevent your being in the Way, nothing can cause you to stray.
I have promised Peace but not leisure, heartrest and comfort, but not pleasure. I have said, "In the world ye shall have tribulation"; so do not feel, when adverse things happen, that you have failed or are not being guided, but I have said, "In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
So learn of Me the overcoming Power of one who, though spat upon, scourged, misunderstood, forsaken, crucified, could yet see His Work had not been affected by these things, and cry triumphantly from His Cross, "It is finished."
Not the pain, the mocking, the agony, but His Task.
Let this thought comfort you. Amid failure, discord, contumely, suffering, even now may friends and angels be prepared to sound the chorus, "It is finished."
And he went a little father, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.  Matthew 26:39
Glad Surprise
 Live so near to Me that you may never miss the opportunity of being used by Me. It is the prepared instrument, lying nearest to the Master Craftsman's Hand, that is seized to do the work.
So be very near Me, and you cannot fail to be much used. Remember that Love is the Great Interpreter, so that those who love you and are near to you are the ones you can help the most.
Do not pass them by for others, though your influence and helpfulness will gradually spread, in an ever-widening circle. You will live in a spirit of glad surprise.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Aug 2013, 5:42 pm

Empty Yourself
Rely on Me alone. Ask no other help. Pay all out in the Spirit of trust that more will come to meet your supply.
Empty your vessels quickly to ensure a Divine Supply.
So much retained by you, so much the less will be gained from Me. It is a Law of Divine Supply.
To hold back, to retain, implies a fear of the future, a want of trust in Me.
When you ask Me to save you from the sea of poverty and difficulty you must trust wholly to Me.  If you do not, and your prayer and faith are genuine, then I must first answer your prayer for help as a rescuer does that of a drowning man who is struggling to save himself.
He renders him still more helpless and powerless until he is wholly at the will and mercy of the rescuer.  So understand My leading.  Trust wholly. Trust completely.
Empty your vessel.  I will fill it.  You ask both of you to understand Divine Supply. It is a most difficult lesson for My children to learn.  So dependent have they become on material supply they fail to understand.  You must live as I tell you.
Depend on Me.
No Hurt
He that overcometh shall not be hurt by the second death.
The first death is the death to self, the result of overcoming, of self-conquest. This is gradual death.
When it is complete, the second death shall cause no hurt. For it is only the conquering Spirit sloughing away its human habitation for a better Life.
The courage My Martyrs showed was not only fearlessness engendered in time of persecution through faith in Me, and in My power to support and sustain. It was consequent on the overcoming of self already achieved. Self, having truly died, this second death had no hurt for them.
Theirs was then the Risen Life with Me.

www.twolisteners.org

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.  Psalm 4:8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Aug 2013, 7:47 pm

Dwell Apart
Rest more with Me. If I, the Son of God, needed those times of quiet communion with My Father, away, alone, from noise, from activity -- then surely you need them too.
Refilling with the Spirit is a need. That dwelling apart, that shutting yourself away in the very secret place of your being -- away alone with Me.
From these times you come forth in Power to bless and heal.
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.  Ephesians 5:18
 Deaf Ears
Man cries for help. Man feels his need of Me. All unmindful that countless times I draw near unheard, pass on unnoticed, speak to deaf ears, touch brows fretted and wrinkled by earth's cares.
"The Christ is dead," man says.
Alive and longing, full of a living tenderness I passed his way today. He heeded not.
Man hears the storms, the wind, the earthquake, and his ears still pulsing with the echoes he hears no Still Small Voice. Oh, do not miss Me, My children.
All Is Well
Our, Lord, bless us and keep us, we beseech Thee.
My Keeping Power is never at fault, but only your realization of it. Not whether I can provide a shelter from the storm, but your failure to be sure of the security of that shelter.
Every fear, every doubt, is a crime against My Love.
Oh! children, trust. Practice daily, many times a day, saying "All is well."
Say it until you believe it, know it.
Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou has wrought for them that trust in thee.  Psalm 31:19
Balm for All Ills
Love and care and pray. Never feel helpless to aid those you love. I am their help. As you obey Me and follow My teaching in your daily life, you will bring that help into operation.
So, if you desire to be used to save another, turn to your own life. As far as you can, make it all that it should be.
Let your influence for Me extend ever further and further. Let Love be your balm for all ills, the Power in which you will break down all barriers.
It stands, too, for the Name of the God you love and serve. So with His banner floating o'er you, go on in glad confidence to victory. Your task to help, to strengthen, raise, heal. Only as you love will you do this.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:52 pm

Hour of Need
Lord, come to us and heal us.
I am your Healer, your Joy, your Lord. You bid Me, your Lord, come. Did you not know that I am here? With noiseless footfall I draw near to you.
Your hour of need is the moment of My Coming.
Could you know My Love, could you measure My Longing to help, you would know that I need no agonized pleading.
Your need is My Call.
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.  Jeremiah 17:14
Love in the Unlovely
Love to all must mark all you do if you own Me Lord, and if you would be a true follower of Me.
"His banner over me was Love." Those words express not only the loving Protection round you, but the banner under which you march as soldiers of Me, your Captain.
It serves to remind you of that for which you stand before the world. It is in Love's Name you march. In Love's Name you conquer. It is Love you are to take into the unlovely places of the world. It is the only equipment you need.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Aug 2013, 6:41 pm

Eternal Life
Oh Jesus, we love Thee so and long to serve Thee.
My children, you are both to do mighty things for Me. Glories and wonders unfold. Life is one glorious whole.
Draw into your beings more and more this wonderful Eternal Life. It is the flow of the Life Eternal through spirit, mind, and body, that cleanses, heals, restores, renews youth, and passes on from you to others, with the same miracle-working power.
"And this is Life Eternal that they may know thee. . . and Jesus Christ, whom Thou has sent." So seek by constant contact to know Me more and more.
Make Me the one abiding Presence of your day of which you are conscious all the time. Seek to do less and to accomplish more, to achieve more. Doing is action. Achievement is successful action.
Remember that Eternal Life is the only lasting life, so that all that is done without being done in the Power of My Spirit, My Life, is passing. All done in that Spirit-Life is undying.
"I give unto to them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand."  So Eternal Life means security too, safety. Dwell increasingly in the consciousness of that security, that safety.
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.  1 John 5:12
  Vision of Love
Love is a flower.
Love is the seed from which that flower germinates.
Love is the soil in which it is nourished and grows.
Love is the sun that draws it to fulfillment.
Love is the fragrance that flower gives out.
Love is the vision that sees its beauty, and God is Love, all-knowing, all-understanding, from whom all Good proceeds.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:22 am

Give Every Moment
My children, how dear to my Heart is the cry of Love that asks for all of Me, that wishes every action, thought, word and moment to be Mine. How poor the understanding of the one who thinks that money to be used in this good work or that, is the great gift to offer. Above all, I desire Love, true, warm, childlike Love, the trusting understanding Love, and then the gift I prize next is the gift of the moments, of all the moments.
I think even when Love's impetuous longing to serve Me has offered Me all Life, every day, every hour, I think even then it is a long, and not an easy lesson, to learn, what it means to give Me the moments.
The little things you planned to do, given up gladly at My suggestion, the little services joyfully rendered. See Me in all and then it will be an easy task
This is the priceless time of initiation, but remember that the path of initiation is not for all; but only for those who have felt the sorrow-cry of the world that needs a Savior and the tender plea of a Savior Who needs followers through whom He can accomplish His great work of Salvation joyfully.
Thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel; return every man to his house, for this thing is from me. 1 Kings 12:24
Love Lightens the Load
In due season you shall reap if you faint not.
The way may seem long and dreary.
Sometimes My Heart of Love aches that I have to ask you to tread so long and so weary a way. Yet to each of My followers the road chosen is surely the one best suited for his feet.
But feet grow weary. Have you let Love smooth the toilsome way? We walk together.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:28 pm

Harvest
My Lord, we seek Thy Blessing.
I love to pour My blessings down in rich, in choicest measure. But like the seed-sowing -- the ground must be prepared before the seed is dropped in.
Yours to prepare the soil -- Mine to drop the seed-blessing into the prepared soil.
Together we share in, and joy in, the harvest.
Spend more time in soil-preparing. Prayer fertilizes soil. There is much to do in preparation.
So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning.  Job 42:12
 Still Love and Laugh
This has ever been My command to you. Love and Laugh. There is a quality about true Love to which laughter is attune.
The Love that does not pulse with joy (of which laughter is the outward sign) is but solicitude. The Joy of Heaven is consciousness of God's Love.
It was that Love that brought Me to your world.
Consciousness of that Love called forth your joy. Study My Words in the Upper Room -- "Loved of My Father"; "I will love him"; "That your Joy might be full."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Aug 2013, 9:34 pm

Blessed Bond
Jesus, let Thy Beautiful Presence be always with us.
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
There is no bond of union on earth to compare with the union between a soul that loves Me -- and Me.
Priceless beyond all earth's imaginings is that Friendship.
In the merging of heart and mind and will a oneness results that only those who experience it can even dimly realize.
For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us.  Ephesians 2:14
Joy of Harvest
He that reapeth receiveth wages and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting, that both he that reapeth and he that soweth may rejoice together.
Do you not see that if you are careless about the reaping you have prevented the harvest-joy of the sower?
If by your life and character you do not reap to the full that which they have sown, you are robbing them of the well-earned fruit of their labors.
Further learn this lesson. There are many of My workers and servants in different spheres of the activity to whom you owe the seed of word or example or loving help that has influenced you.
It is a sacred trust. Use it fully.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Jul 2013, 12:42 pm

Faith Rewarded
Think much of My servants of old. How Abraham believed in the promise (when as yet he had no child) that in his seed all the nations of the earth should be blessed. 
How Moses led the Children of Israel through the desert, sure that, at last, they would gain the Promised Land. 
Down through the ages there have always been those who obeyed, not seeing but believing, and their Faith was rewarded. So shall it be even with you.
For what saith the scriptures? Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Romans 4:3  
Real Influence
Do not let one single Iink of influence go.
Cords of true love and interest must never be broken. They must always be used for ME. Pray for those to whom you are bound by particular ties, then you will be ready, should I desire your special help for them.
You must withstand as a sinner with a sinner before you can save him. Even I had to hang between two thieves to save My world.
Gratitude
Give Me the gift of a brave and thankful heart. 
Man proves his greatness by his power to see causes for thankfulness in his life. 
When life seems hard, and troubles crowd, then very definitely look for causes for thankfulness.
The sacrifice, the offering of thanksgiving, is indeed a sweet incense going up to Me through the busy day. Seek diligently for the something to be glad and thankful about in every happening, and soon no search will be required. 
The causes for joy and gratitude will spring to greet your loving hearts.
As the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord. 2 Chronicles 5:13
All in Order
He ordered my goings.
Guidance first, but more than that, Divine order in your life, your home, all your affairs.
Order in all. Attain spiritual order first. The perfect calm which can be realized only by a soul that abides in My Secret Place.
Then the mental order of a mind which is stayed on Me and has the sanity and poise of a mind so stayed.
Then truly must order manifest itself in your surroundings.
Each task will be entered upon with prayer, as a Divine Commission, and carried through without haste, in the utter contentment. 

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Jul 2013, 12:23 pm

Mistakes
I am your Shield. No buffets of the world can harm you. Feel that between you and all scorn and indignity is a strong shield. Practice feeling this until nothing has the power to spoil the inward peace. Then indeed a marvelous victory shall be won. 
You wonder sometimes why you are permitted to make mistakes in your choice when you sought so truly to do My Will in the matter. 
To that I say it was no mistake.... All your lessons cannot be learned without difficulty, and this was needed to teach you a lesson. Not to him who walks on, with no obstacles in his way, but to him that overcometh is the promise given. 
So to attain peace quickly in your surroundings, as well as in your hearts, learn your lesson quickly. And the overcoming is never the overcoming of the one who troubled you, but the overcoming of the weaknesses and wrong in your own nature, aroused by such a one. 
No lower standard than My Standard shall be yours. "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect."
After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying:  Fear not, Abram; I am thy shield and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1  
 Stupendous Truth
The world can be overcome only by belief in Me, and in the knowledge that I am the Son of God. This is a stupendous Truth.
Use that as your lever for removing every mountain of difficulty and evil. Be cautious in all things and await My Guidance. Commune much with Me.
The truth of My God-head, of My All-Power, creative, redemptive, erosive of evil, must permeate your whole consciousness, and affect your attitude in every situation, toward every problem.
Sunlit Glades
Lord, bless us and this evening hour, and in Thy Mercy heal us all. 
Do not think that suffering is the only path into My Kingdom. There are sunlit glades, and ways amid the loveliest flowers, along which the steps and hearts of men are drawn to Me. There are birds and laughter and butterflies, and warm, life-giving summer air, and with these as tender companions and friends, the Joy-Way into the Kingdom can be taken. 
Bleak, cold, and desolate, brier-beset and stony, are not all the ways. Leave all to Me. The choice of ways, the guidance in the Way. But when the sunlight calls accept it gladly. 
Even in the Spirit-World appreciation results from contrary experience. Can the fireside of home be more dear than to the traveler who has forced his way over bleak moor and through blinding storm? Take to your hearts this word of cheer. "He will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able but will, with the temptation, also find a way of escape that ye may be able to bear it." 
The world is not the Kingdom. In the world ye shall have tribulation but "be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." Live with Me, the Conquering Christ, and the Joy and Peace of conquest shall be yours too.
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:16  
See the Lovable
 Do not try to force yourself to love others. Come to Me. Learn to love Me more and more, to know Me more, and little by little you will see your fellowman as I see him. Then you, too, will love him.
Not only with the Love of Me, which makes you desire to serve him, but you will see the lovable in him, and love that.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jul 2013, 10:52 pm

Wonderful Life
I am your Lord. Lord of your lives, Controller of your days, your present and your future. Leave all plans to Me. Only act as I bid you. 
You have entered now, both of you, upon the God-guided life. Think what that means. God-taught, God-guided. 
Is anything too wonderful for such a life? Do you begin to see how wonderful life with Me can be? 
Do you see that no evil can befall you?  
A man's heart deviseth his way; but the Lord directeth his steps. Proverbs 16:9
Joy in Me
Joy teaches. Joy cleans the smeared glass of your consciousness, and you see clearly.
You see Me clearly, and see more clearly than needs of those round you. 
Forget - Forgive
Our Lord, we thank Thee for so much. We bless Thee and praise Thy Glorious Name. 
Fill your world with Love and laughter. Never mind what anguish lies behind you. 
Forget, forgive, love, and laugh. 
Treat all as you would treat Me, with Love and consideration. 
Let nothing that others do to you alter your treatment of them.
Forbearing one another; and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel  against any, even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. Colossians 3:13  
Perfect Yourself
Perfect as My Father in Heaven is perfect.
That means a life-struggle, and unending growth. Always as you progress, a greater perception of My Father. More struggles and growth. Above all a growing need of Me and My sustaining help.
I came to found a Kingdom of Progressive growth. Alas, how many of My followers think that all they have to do is to accept Me as Savior. That is a first step only.
Heaven itself is no place for stagnation. It is indeed a place of progress. You will need Eternity to understand Eternal Mind.
My Consolation
Oh Jesus, come and walk with us and let us feel Thy very nearness. 
I walk with you. Oh! think, My children, not only to guide and comfort you and strengthen and uphold, but for solace and comfort for Myself. 
When a loving child is by you, is the nearness only that you may provide protection and help for that little one? 
Rather, too, that in that little child you may find joy and cheer and comfort in its simplicity, its Love, its trust. 
So, too, is it in your power to comfort and bring joy to My Heart.
And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people Leviticus 26:12  
Judge Not
 Human nature is so complex. You can hardly, even in your most enlightened moments, tell what motive prompted this or that action of your own.
How, then, can you judge of another, of whose nature you have so little understanding? And to misjudge of what in another may have been prompted by the Spirit of God, is to misjudge God's Spirit.
Can any sin be greater than that? False judgment sent Me to the Cross! 

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Jul 2013, 11:21 am

Keep Close
Our Lord, guide us. Show us Thy Will and Way in everything.
Keep close to Me and you shall know The Way because, as I said to My disciples, I am The Way. That is the solution to all earth's problems. 
Keep close, very close to Me. Think, act, and live in My Presence. 
How dare any foe touch you, protected by Me! That is the secret of all Power, all Peace, all Purity, all influence, the keeping very near to Me. 
Abide in Me. Live in My Presence. Rejoice in My Love. Thank and Praise all the time. Wonders are unfolding. 
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14  
Christian Cooperator 
I have always work to be done. So fit yourself for it by prayer, by contact with Me, by discipline.
Nothing is small in My sight. A simple task fittingly done may be the necessary unit in building a mighty edifice.
The bee knows nothing of its agency when fertilizing flowers for fruit-bearing.
Do not expect to see results.
The work may pass into other hands before any achievement is apparent. Enough that you are a worker with others and Me in My Vineyard.  

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Jul 2013, 5:20 pm

Stop All Work Until ...
Our Lord, grant us that wonderful inward Peace. 
My children that Peace does truly pass all understanding. That Peace no man taketh from you. No man has the power to disturb that Peace, but you yourselves can let the world and its worries and distractions in. 
You can give the entrance to fears and despondency. You can open the door to the robber who breaks in upon, and destroyers, your peace. 
Set yourselves this task to allow nothing to disturb your peace, your heart calm with Me. Stop all work, stop all intercourse with others -- until this is restored. Do not let those about you spoil your peace of heart and mind. Do not let anyone without, any trouble, any irritation, any adversity, disturb it for one moment. 
Look on each difficulty as training to enable you to acquire this peace. Every work, every interruption -- set yourself to see that none of it touches the harmony of the real you, that is hid with Me in the Secret Place of the Father.
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. Psalm 119:165  
Dear Name
The murmuring of My Name in tender Love brings the unseen into the foreground of reality. It is like breathing on some surface, which brings into relief a lovely figure.
It is the Name before which evil shrinks away, shamed, powerless, defeated. Breathe it often. Not always in appeal. Sometimes in tender confidence, sometimes in Love's consciousness. Sometimes in triumphant ecstasy.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Jul 2013, 2:24 pm

Miracle of the Ages
Abide in Me. "The works that I do shall ye do also and greater works than these shall ye do because I go to My Father." 
"Greater Works!" The blind received their sight, the lame walked, the lepers were cleansed, the poor had Gospel preached to them. "And greater works than these shall ye do because I go unto My Father." 
Wonder of the World! Miracle of the Ages! God's Power manifest in believing man! God's Power going out to bless, through the agency of the man actuated by the Holy Spirit. Arise from the grave of sickness, poverty, doubt, despondency, limitation. "Arise, shine for the Light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee." 
A wonderful future is before you both. A future of unlimited power to bless others. Just be channels. Be used. Ask. Ask. "Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you," and unto those for whom you pray.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in me. John 15:4  
Lend a Hand
Not once only in your lives, when I called you out to follow Me, but constantly --
Jesus calls.
In the busy day, in the crowded way, listen to the voice of your Lord and Lover calling. A call to stop and rest with Me a while. A call to restrain your impatience, a reminder that in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. A call to pause, to speak a word to one in trouble.
Perhaps to lend a hand.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jul 2013, 5:31 pm

My Standard
 Carry out My Commands and leave the result to Me. Do this as obediently and faithfully as you would expect a child to follow out a given rule in the working of a sum, with no question but that, if the working out is done according to commands, the result will be right. 
Remember that the commands I have given you have been already worked out by Me in the Spirit World to produce in your case, and in your circumstances, the required result. So follow My rules faithfully. 
Realize that herein lies the perfection of Divine Guidance. To follow a rule, laid down, even by earth's wisest, might lead to disaster. 
The knowledge of your individual life and character, capability, circumstances, and temptations must be, to some extent, lacking, but to follow My direct Guidance means to carry out instructions given with a full knowledge of you and the required result. 
Each individual was meant to walk with Me in this way, to act under Divine control, strengthened by Divine Power. 
Have I not taught you to love simplicity? No matter what the world may think, earth's aims and intrigues are not for you. Oh! My children, learn of Me. Simplicity brings rest. True rest and Power. 
To the world foolishness, maybe, but to Me a foretaste of Divinity. Never be led by the world's standard. My Standard only is for you.
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3  
I Will Heal You
 Do not recognize your illness. Each time you speak of it to others you stabilize it.
Ignore it as much as you can. Think more of Me, the Great Healer. Dwelling with Me you become whole.
Even My most faithful followers often err in not claiming of Me healing and perfection for every part of their being.
But to claim physical healing alone is a sign of living too much on the physical plane, and My Healing is of the Spirit.
Claim healing of spirit, mind, and body. Then shall you, regardless of age, know wholeness.
The Way of Praise
I am teaching you both My Way of removing mountains. The way to remove mountains is the way of Praise. When a trouble comes think of all you have to be thankful for. Praise, praise, praise. 
Say "Thank you" all the time. This is the remover of mountains, your thankful hearts that praise.
I will praise thee with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. 
Psalm 138:1  
Unconquerable
 I will help you to conquer in the hour of temptation or difficulty. Cling to Me. Rest in My Love. Know that all is well.
Trials press, temptations assail, but remember, you can be more than conquerors through Me. Lord of all, I am. Controller of all. Keeper, Lover, Guide, Friend.
Remember that when once your hearts have said with Peter, "Thou art of the Christ, the Son of the Living God," then upon that sure foundation of relief I raise My House, My Holy of Holies.
The gates of hell, the adverse deeds and thoughts and criticisms of the world, cannot prevail against it. More than conquerors. Conquer in the little things. Conquer in My Strength and Power.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Jul 2013, 7:06 pm

Marvelous Happenings
Our Lord, with hearts full of joy we thank Thee for Thy marvelous blessings showered on us today and every day. 
I am beside you. Follow in all things My Guiding. Marvels beyond all your imaginings are unfolding. I am your Guide. Joy in that thought. Your Guide and your Friend.
Remember that to Me a miracle is only a natural happening. To My disciples, to My chosen, a miracle is only a natural happening. But it is a natural happening operative through spiritual forces, and therefore the man who works and understands through the senses only, regards it as something contrary to Nature. 
Remember too that the natural man is at enmity with God. Realize fully, and pray to realize more and more fully, that there is no wonder too marvelous to be with you an everyday happening, if you are guided and strengthened by Me.  
My children, the children of My Kingdom are a peculiar people, set apart, different hopes, and aspirations, and motives, and sense of reward.  
You see a marvelous happening (as that today), happening so easily, so simply, so free from all other agency, and you wonder.  
My children, listen, this has not happened easily and simply. It has been achieved by hours, days, months of weariness and heartache battled against and overcome, by a steadfast, unflinching desire to conquer self, and to do My Will and live My teachings.  
The frets and the worries and the scorn patiently borne mean spiritual Power acquired, operating marvelously. 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1  
 Wayside Meetings
I use such simple things and casual moments to reveal Myself to man. He can meet Me in the common ways of Life -- if he has but eyes to see and ears to hear.
No great sign, nothing spectacular. In a seemingly incidental along the road of life I meet with him and reveal My Will, My Purpose, My Guidance.
No miles to walk, no long journey to travel, no strange language to learn, no state of ecstasy to be experienced first. Think on these things. Recall our meetings by the wayside.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Jul 2013, 6:51 pm

Walk Humbly
Fear of what others will say is want of trust in Me. This must not be. Convert all these difficulties into the purification of your characters. 
See yourselves as those around you see you, not as you wish to be, and walk very humbly with your God. 
I will set you on high because you have known My Name, but it must be a purified you to be so exalted.  
Let nothing be done through strife or vain glory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves. Philippians 2:3
Meek and Lowly
As the world's great Teacher I taught not only so much by word as by the Living Word.
"Learn of Me," I said, adding that men should see in Me meekness . . . and lowliness.
So that My disciples should take Me as their great example, I epitomized My attitude towards My Father in Heaven and towards He other children as "meek and lowly."
Towards God the Father the meekness of a yielded well; towards His other children lowliness devoid of the pride that sunders men and prevents their humble approach to God.
"Learn of Me -- I am meek and lowly in heart." So do you find rest unto your souls.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Jul 2013, 8:29 pm

Peace Be Still
Rejoice, rejoice. I have much to teach you both. Think not that I withhold My Presence when I do not reveal more of My Truth to you. 
You are passing through a storm. Enough that I am with you to say "Peace be still," to quiet both winds and waves. 
It was on the quiet mountains slopes that I taught My disciples the Truths of My Kingdom, not during the storm. So with you, the time of the mountain slopes will come, and you shall rest with Me and learn.
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. Matthew 8:26  
 Foretaste of Heaven
I thank Thee, Lord, for the joy Thou givest me and for Thy tender care of me.
Grow ever more and more conscious of this. Look upon all as under My Influence, and life will become increasingly full of Joy. This Joy no man taketh from you.
This is the foretaste of Heaven that will make your passing seem no death, and will mean that your spirit will be no stranger in the home of spirits but will be breathing an atmosphere familiar and dear.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jul 2013, 2:30 pm

Refuge
Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child's faith in God and good. 
Seek safety in My Secret Place. 
You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure. 
Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail. 
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me. Psalm 27:5
 Confidence
Help is always yours.
It comes so swiftly when you realize that you are insufficient to supply your need. But it comes the most potently as you grow to see that for each need the supply was already provided.
My followers so often act as if My supply came into being only through prayer for help.
Would any man in authority act thus in his business?
Learn of Me. I will teach you lovingly, patiently. My lessons are not of the schoolroom; they are fireside confidences.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next