World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 8:09 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 18 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:59 am

Friend in Drudgery
Nothing in the day is too small to be a part of My scheme.
It is the daily strivings that count, not the momentary heights. The obeying of My Will day in, day out, in the wilderness plains, rather than the occasional Mount of Transfiguration.
Perseverance is nowhere needed so much as in the religious life. The drudgery of the Kingdom it is that secures My intimate Friendship. I am the Lord of little things, the Divine Control of little happenings.
Nothing in the day is too small to be a part of My scheme. The little stones in a mosaic play a big part.
Joy in Me. Joy is the God-given cement that secures the harmony and beauty of My mosaic.
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there any thing too hard for me? - Jeremiah 32:27
The Foe Within
Never lose heart. Kill the proud self as you go on, for on that dead self you rise.
On ever with Me. Do not let earth's frets disturb you. Since you cannot follow Me and indulge self, at all costs turn self out directly its claims disturb; so only can you keep spiritual calm.
Not your circumstances but your self is the enemy. A man's foes are those of his own household.

Do others blame you falsely? I was reviled but I reviled not again.
God's Rush To Give
Love and Trust are the solvents for the worry and cares and frets of a life.
Silence. Be silent before Me. Seek to know, and then to do My will in all things.

Abide in My Love. An atmosphere of loving understanding to all men. This your part to carry out, and then I surround you with a protective screen that keeps all evil from you. It is fashioned by your own attitude of mind, words, and deeds, towards others.

I want to give you all things, good measure, pressed down and running over. Be quick to learn. You know little yet of the Divine Impatience which longs to rush to give. Does one worrying thought enter your mind, one impatient thought? Fight it at once.

Love and Trust are the solvents for the worry and cares and frets of a life. Apply them at once. You are channels and though the channel may not be altogether blocked, fret and impatience and worry corrode, and in time would become beyond your help.

Persevere, oh! persevere. Never lose heart. All is well.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto
thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths." - Proverbs 3:5,6
Great Souls

I am here. Realize My Presence. My love surrounds you; be filled with My Joy.

You are being truly guided though not until you are content to be led as little children do you really live fully in the Kingdom of Heaven .

Life with Me is of child-like simplicity. Simple souls are the great souls, for in simplicity there is majesty.

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jan 2013, 6:57 pm

Relax
Relax, do not get tense, have no fear. All is for the best. How can you fear change when your life is hid with Me in God, who changeth not - and I am the same yesterday, today, and forever.

You must learn poise, soul-balance and poise, in a vacillating, changing world.

Claim My power. The same power with which I cast out devils is yours today. Use it. If not, I withdraw it. Use it ceaselessly.

You cannot ask too much. Never think you are too busy. As long as you get back to Me and replenish after each task no work can be too much. My Joy I give you. Live in it. Bathe your Spirit in it. Reflect it.

Jesus came and spoke with them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18
Where Danger Lies
I am beside you -- the eager Listener, so ready to hear your plea, so ready to say all that your heart needs.

Live more with Me apart, and so there will come an ever-increasing helpfulness to others.

Heart-poise, mental balance, spiritual strength, will be yours in ever more abundant measure. Never feel that you can help others unaided by Me, for therein lies danger.

Your self-importance is destructive of helpfulness, devitalizing because your strength has such limitations. Mine is limitless.

Grow more dependent upon Me, yet more assured that you can do all things through Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

Mighty and Marvelous
Glad indeed are the souls with whom I walk. Walking with Me is security. The coming of My Spirit into a life, and the working are imperceptible, but the result is might.

Learn of Me. Kill the self. Every blow to self is used to shape the real, eternal, imperishable you.

Be very candid and rigorous with yourselves. "Did self prompt that?" and if it did, oust it at all costs.

When I died on the Cross, I died embodying all the human self. Once that was crucified, I could conquer even death.

When I bore your sins in My own body on the Tree I bore the self-human nature of the world. As you too kill self, you gain the overwhelming power I released for a weary world, and you too will be victorious.

It is not life and its difficulties you have to conquer, only the self in you. As I said to My disciples, "I have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now." You could not understand them. But as you go on obeying Me and walking with Me, and listening to Me, you will, and then you will see how glorious, how marvelous My revelations are, and My teachings.

I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 1 Corinthians 15:31
How Joy Comes
The Joy that follows awareness of Guidance has ever been the upholding Joy of My followers.

It is the result of desiring My Will only, in every detail, and then the realization of the wonderful way I can act for you when you leave the planning to Me.

Truly all things, every detail in each day, do work together for good to those who love Me. My miracle-working power can become operative when there is no "kicking against the pricks," no thwarting of My Will.

Whether you walk here on earth, or are free from earth's limitations in My Heaven, it is Heaven to walk with Me. Man has sought to describe Heaven in terms of music and song. That is but his endeavor to express the ecstasy he knows on earth in Communion with Me, and to anticipate its magnified intensity in Heaven.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

Thanks for Trials
You must say "Thank You" for everything, even seeming trials and worries.

Joy is the whole being's attitude of "Thank You" to Me. Be glad. Rejoice. A father loves to see his children happy.

I am revealing so much to you. Pass it on. Each Truth is a jewel. Some poor spirit-impoverished friend will be glad of it. Drop one here and there.

Seek to find a heart-home for each Truth I have imparted to you. More Truths will flow in. Use all I give you. Help others, I ache to find a way into each life and heart, for all to cry expectantly, "Even so come Lord Jesus."

In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1Thessalonias 5:18
Bright Shadows
He descended into hell . . . He ascended into Heaven.

It is good for man to know his Lord is ever with him through every danger, every change, every seeming chance. It is good to walk the dark waters with Me.

I did not make the darkness. It was no artist-design to create a darkness which should make My Light seem the greater radiance.

Willfulness and sin have caused earth's shadows, but I am there to walk the dark places with you. So that even the darkest place may be illumined by the Light of the Sun of Righteousness.

Friends Unseen
Never despair, never despond. Be just a channel of helpfulness for others.

Have more sympathy. Feel more tenderness towards others. Your lives shall not be all care. Gold does not stay in the crucible - only until it is refined. Already I hear the music and the marching of the unseen host, rejoicing at your victory.

No follower of Mine would ever err or fall, if once the veil were withdrawn which prevents him seeing how these slips delight the evil spirits, and the pain and the disappointment of those who long for him to conquer in My Strength, and Name, and the ecstasy of rejoicing when victory is won.

My Strength is the same as that in which I conquered Satan in the Wilderness - depression and sorrow in the Garden, and even Death on Calvary.

Think of that.
Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Fight Evil Forces
You are going to be a mighty force against evil because you will be ever-increasingly the agent of Divine Power. Think, when this is so, how could you for one moment imagine that evil could leave you alone? It is to the advantage of evil to thwart you.

Think how those who care for you in the Unseen watch to see you conquer in My strength for My Glory.

The great battles of your world are fought in the Unseen. Fight there your battles and win. More than conquerors through Him Who loves you. Fight with the whole armor of God, ready prepared for you.

Victors through Me. Press on. Victory is in sight.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:44 am

The Ache of Love
Use My unlimited stores for your needs and those of others. Seek My wonderful truths and you shall find.

There may come times when you sit in silence, when it seems as if you were left alone. Then, I command you to remember I have spoken to you.

You will have the consciousness of My Presence when you hear no voice. Abide in that Presence. "I am the light of the world," but sometimes in tender pity, I withhold too glaring a light, lest, in its dazzling brightness, you should miss your daily path and work.

Not until Heaven is reached, do souls sit and drink in the ecstasy of God's revelation to His Own. At the moment you are pilgrims and need only your daily marching orders, and strength and guidance for the day.

Oh! Listen to My Voice, eagerly, joyfully. Never crowd it out. I have no rival claimants and if men seek the babble of the world, then I withdraw.

Life has hurt you. Only scarred lives can really save.

You cannot escape the discipline. It is the hallmark of discipleship. My children, trust Me always. Never rebel.

The trust given to Me today, takes away the ache of rejection of My love, that I suffered on earth, and have suffered through the ages. "I died for you, My children, and could ye treat Me so?"

And the sheep follow him; for they know his voice. John 10:4
Your Good News
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who bring glad tidings . . . that publish Peace." When you are weary think that yours are the feet of those who bring glad tidings.

This will rob your steps of weariness, will give a Joy and a spring to your walk.

"Bringeth glad tidings. Publisheth Peace." What a joyful mission. One of gladness and Peace. Never forget this, and the Joy of your message and mission will radiate from you gladdening and transforming.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:41 pm

Influence
When you come to Me, and I give you that Eternal Life I give it to all who believe in Me, it alters your whole existence, the words you speak, the influences you have.

These are all eternal. They must be. They spring from the life within you, My Life, Eternal Life, so that they too live forever. Now you see how vast, how stupendous, is the work of any soul that has Eternal Life. The words, the influence, go on down the ages forever.

You must ponder on these truths I give you. They are not surface facts, but the secrets of My Kingdom, the hidden pearls of rare price.

Meditate upon them. Work at them in your minds and hearts.

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10
How Self Dies
Hush your spirit still more in My Presence. Self dies, not by human combat, not necessarily by supplicatory prayer, but by the consciousness of My Presence, and of My Spirit-values. Thus self shrivels into lifelessness, into nothingness.

It is so necessary to dwell with Me, to draw so close to Me in an understanding as complete as it is possible for man to realize.

Do you not see now the need for the training and discipline I have enjoined on you? They are vital in that they attune your being to the consciousness of My Mind and Purpose. When this Mind is in you that is in Me you are able to penetrate the outer courts of the Temple, and in the very Holy of Holies to grasp the meaning that lay behind all I said and did and was.

Sacrifice all for this. Your work has to be inspired. Where can you find inspiration but in My Presence?
No Strain
Be calm, no matter what may befall you. Rest in Me. Be patient, and let patience have her perfect work. Never think things overwhelming. How can you be overwhelmed when I am with you?

Do not feel the strain of life. There is no strain for My children. Do you not see I am a Master Instrument-maker? Have I not fashioned each part? Do I not know just what it can bear without a strain? Would I, the maker of so delicate an instrument, ask of it anything that could destroy or strain?

No! The Strain is only when you are serving another master, the world, fame, the good opinion of men - or carrying two days' burden on the one day.

Remember that it must not be.

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7
A Love-Home
Hush earth's desires that you miss not My Footfall. It brings the strength of a warrior and the eagerness of a Lover.

Let your heart thrill with the glad, "He comes." Forsake all thought but the thought of Me as I enter. Soul-rest and heart-comfort I bring. Forget all else.

Let Me lift the burden from your shoulders, My burden, borne for you. Here in quiet, we will rest, while you are reinvigorated.

Poor dwelling, you feel, for the King of Kings. Yet I see your Home of Love as Love has made it. I come from locked doors, where youth is trying to live without Me; where old age, ever refusing to answer My pleading and knocking, now hears Me no more, and sits silent and alone.

Comfort Me, My children. Make of your hearts a Love-Home for the Man of Sorrows, still so often despised and rejected of men. Yet I would turn their sorrow into joy.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

Love Bangs the Door
Life with Me is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. My guidance is often by shut doors. Love bangs as well as opens.

Joy is the result of faithful trusting acceptance of My Will, when It seems not joyous.

St. Paul, my servant, learnt this lesson of the banged doors when he said "our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." Expect rebuffs until this is learned - it is the only way.

Joy is the daughter of calm.

They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion,
which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Psalm 125:1

Ways Of Witness
I call upon you to make Me known --

By your unfailing trust in Me.

By your joy, unrepressed by the difficulties of the way.

By your tender concern for the weak and the wandering.

By your acceptance of My Gift of Eternal Life.

By your growth in Spiritual development, proof of that inner life, which alone can engender it.

Make Me known, more and more, by your serenity, by unflinching adherence to Truth.

Make Me known by My Spirit within and round you, your conduct and speech ever bearing witness to the Power and the Wonder of My Presence.

So shall all men know that you are My disciple, and that your claim is never for the recognition of the self -- but for Me, the Christ-in-you.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2013, 9:38 pm

Sharp and Ready
Guide me, O Thou Great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this foreign land.
I am weak but Thou art mighty,
Guide me with Thy powerful Hand.
You must pray. The way will open. God cares and His plans unfold. Just love and wait.

Love is the key. No door is too difficult for it to open.

What cause have you to fear? Has He not cared for and protected you? Hope on. Hope gladly. Hope with certainty. Be calm, calm in My Power.

Never neglect these times, pray and read your Bible and train and discipline yourself. That is your work - Mine to use you. But My instruments must be sharp and ready. Then I use them.

Discipline and perfect yourselves at all costs. Do this for soon every fleeting thought will be answered, every wish gratified, every deed used. It is a fearful Power, a mighty Power. Oh! be careful that you ask nothing amiss - nothing that is not according to My Spirit.

All thoughts harmful must be turned out. See how necessary I have made the purity and goodness of your own lives to you. Soon, you shall ask and at once it will come. Welcome the training. Without it I dare not give you this Power.

Do not worry about other's lives. You must perfect yourselves first in My Strength.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth
not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
Land Of Promise

Imagine the Hope of My Heart that day on the mountainside when I told My followers that to no throne on earth I led them; old forms and negations that had meant so much in the past were to be swept away; motives and impulses were to be all-important.

By the thoughts of his heart was a man to be judged. Prayer was like a son appealing to a father. Love was to be the foundation, the Golden Rule. Tribal, even racial, distinctions were to be ignored and the claims of the whole great family of God were to be met.

To such heights as they had never before scaled I led them, up to Peak-truths they had thought unscalable.

What hopes I had of them as their wonder turned to Vision and they responded to My Message.

What hopes I have today of each of you My Followers as you catch sight of your Land of Promise ahead.
The Secret Pearl
Look upon us with Thy favor, O Lord, while we behold "The land that is very far off" and yet so near to the seeing eye and the listening ear.

Wait. Wonders are unfolding. Tremble with awe. No man can stand upon the threshold of Eternity unshaken. I give unto you Eternal Life. A free gift, a wonderful gift - the Life of the Ages.

Silently comes the Kingdom. No man can judge when it enters the heart of man, only in results. Listen quietly. Sometimes you may get no message. Meet thus all the same. You will absorb an atmosphere.

Cultivate silence. "God speaks in silences." A silence, a soft wind. Each can be a message to convey My meaning to the heart, though by no voice, or even word.

Each word or thought of yours can be like a pearl that you drop into the secret place of another heart, and in some hour of need, lo! the recipient finds the treasure and realizes for the first time its value.

Do not be too ready to do, just be. I said, "Be ye therefore perfect" not "do" perfect things. Try and grasp this. Individual efforts avail nothing. It is only the work of the Universal Spirit - My Spirit - that counts.

Dwell in thought on this, more and more, saints have taken a lifetime to grasp it.

Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 56:10
Cleansing Light
I am the True Light that cometh into the world, and men love darkness rather than Light, because their deeds are evil.

Truly not all men desire My Light. Not all men would welcome its clear shining.

Many shrink from its revelation, preferring the darkness that would hide their deeds, rather than the remorseless Light that would show the evil of which they are ashamed.

Pray for Light, rejoice to have it, welcome its revelation, and so, when in your lives it has done its searching, cleansing work, then bear it yourselves gladly, triumphantly, out into a world that needs so sorely the Light of the World.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

Hoard Nothing
Love Me and do My Will. No evil shall befall you. Take no thought for tomorrow. Rest in My presence brings Peace. God will help you. Desire brings fulfillment. Peace like a quiet flowing river cleanses, sweeps all irritants away.
You shall be taught, continue these prayertimes, even if they seem fruitless. The devil will try by any means to stop them. Heed him not. He will say evil spirits may enter in. Heed him not.
Rest your nerves. Tired nerves are a reflection on, not of, God's Power. Hope all the time.
Do not be afraid of poverty. Let money flow freely. I will let it flow in but you must let it flow out. I never send money to stagnate - only to those who pass it on. Keep nothing for yourself. Hoard nothing. Only have what you need and use. This is My Law of Discipleship.
Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5
The Healing Hour
As yet you can only dimly see what this eveningtime will mean for you.
For a while you shed earth's cares and frets, and know the uplift of soul that comes through planned Communion with Me.
You are renewed, and that renewing is your safeguard from mental and spiritual disintegration.
In this brief time you taste, in contact with Me, something of My Resurrection Life. It is the glorified Christ you know, and to know Him is to partake too of His Risen Life.
Thus health, physical, mental, and spiritual, comes to you and flows from you.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:29 am

Do Not Plan
Shew us Thy Way, O Lord, and let us walk in Thy paths. Lead us in Thy Truth and teach us.

All is well. Wonderful things are happening. Do not limit God at all. He cares and provides.

Uproot self - the channel blocker. Do not plan ahead, the way will unfold step by step. Leave tomorrow's burden. Christ is the Great Burdenbearer. You cannot bear His load and He only expects you to carry a little day-share.

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Your Mandate
Here in this evening hour I draw near to you -- and listen. Tell Me of the Peace you know in Me; of the tender confidence in Me that has brought Peace and Safety into your life.

Tomorrow you will go back into the world with My message of Eternal Life. Truths that you are only just beginning fully to grasp, that are bringing you Vision and Joy, you will pass to others, that they may be saved the wasted years that lie behind you. Turn to them as you would to one following you along a dangerous road and warn them against the pitfalls in their way.

Point out to them the beauties of The Way, the sunlit hills ahead, the sunset glories, the streams and flowers of My peaceful glades.

Direct their attention from earth's allures or mirages to Me, your Companion of The Way. Tell them of your Joy in Me. That is your mandate from High Heaven.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

Arm of Love
You are to help to save others. Never let one day pass when you have not reached out an arm of Love to someone outside your home - a note, a letter, a visit, help in some way.

Be full of Joy. Joy saves. Joy cures. Joy in Me. In every ray of sunlight, every smile, every act of kindness, or love, every trifling service - joy.

Each day do something to lift another soul out of the sea of sin, or disease or doubt into which man has fallen. I still walk today by the lakeside and call My Disciples to follow Me and to become fishers of men.

The helping hand is needed that raises the helpless to courage, to struggle, to faith, to health. Love. Laugh. Love and laughter are the beckoners to faith and courage. Trust on, love on, joy on.

Refuse to be downcast. Refuse to be checked in your upward climb. Love and laugh. I am with you. I bear your burdens. Cast your burden upon Me and I will sustain thee. And then in very lightheartedness you turn and help another with the burden that is pressing too heavily upon him or her.

How many burdens can you lighten this year? How many hearts can you cheer? How many souls can you help?

And in giving you gain: "Good measure, pressed down, and running over." I your Lord have said it.

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Your Resolutions
It is in union with Me that you receive strength to carry out your good resolutions.

Contact with Me brings power for the work I wish you to do, that work for which I know you to be most suited and which you only can do, and do so well.

It is in contact with Me that you are endued with the Grace that I alone can give, enabling you to minister acceptably to those to whom I send you, and those whom I bring to you.

Even among the distractions and manifold interests of the world -- live in My Presence, yet daily withdraw yourself to be alone with Me.

The Way Wide Open
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. Isaiah 40:31

You must be renewed, remade. Christ, Christ, Christ. Everything must rest on Me. Force is born of rest. Only Love is a conquering force. Be not afraid, I will help you.

Be channels both of you. My Spirit shall flow through and My Spirit shall, in flowing through, sweep away all the bitter past.

Take heart. God loves, God helps, God fights, God wins. You shall see. You shall know. The way will open. All My Love has ever planned, all My Love has ever thought, you shall see each day unfold. Only be taught. Just like a child. A child never questions plans. It accepts gladly.

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a
little child, he shall not enter therein. Mark 10:15

Mutual Need
Abide in Me and I in you.

This year dwell much upon this stupendous truth.

You need to abide in Me this year to share in the Spirit-life of the Universe, in its creative power and energy. Thus you are a part in God's whole.

But I must abide in you, for only so can I express My Love and Power and Truth through you interpreting them in deed, and look, and word.

In these words of Mine you have My twofold nature.

The Strong Protector! so Strong to shield; and offering you, My guest, all provision you need.

And then you have Me in My Humility, one with you, your close Companion, dwelling in you, and dependent on you. Think on these things.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

Between the Years
Our Lord and our God. We joy in Thee. Without Thy Help we could not face unafraid the year before us.
I stand between the years. The Light of My Presence is flung across the year to come - the radiance of the Sun of Righteousness. Backward, over the past year, is My Shadow thrown, hiding trouble and sorry and disappointment.
Dwell not on the past - only on the present. Only use the past as the trees use My Sunlight to absorb it, to make from it in after days the warming fire-rays. So store only the blessings from Me, the Light of the World. Encourage yourselves by the thought of these.
Bury every fear of the future, of poverty for those dear to you, of suffering, of loss. Bury all thought of unkindness and bitterness, all your dislikes, your resentments, your sense of failure, your disappointment in others and in yourselves, your gloom, your despondency, and let us leave them all, buried, and go forward to a new and risen life.
Remember that you must not see as the world sees. I hold the year in My Hands - in trust for you. But I shall guide you one day at a time.
Leave the rest with Me. You must not anticipate the gift by fears or thoughts of the days ahead.
And for each day I shall supply the wisdom and the strength.
I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

All Is Ready
Write for all things are now ready.
The world is waiting for My Message of Love, and Hope, and Cheer. The very unrest of the spirit is a sign. The turning from the husk of religion is a sign.
Man is no longer lulled by empty phrases and promises of a better life hereafter. He must know Me before he would wish to spend Eternity with Me. He must know Me here in the storm where he needs strength and rest.
He has been sleeping; now he has been shocked awake. Now he must find Me or fling defiance at Me or school himself into denial, or indifference.
Reason and argument avail nothing. Only by the lives of My followers can man be helped; only by seeing Mine unmoved, at peace, joyful, in a world of sorrow, disillusionment, and mistrust.
Your denial today will not be "I know not the man." The world is indifferent as to whether you know Me or not. No, it will be your failure to present Me in your life as I am -- vital, sustaining, spirit-renewing, your All
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:24 pm

Jesus The Conqueror
Jesus. That is the Name by which you conquer. Jesus. Not as cringing suppliants but as those recognizing a friend, say My Name -- Jesus. "Thou shalt call His Name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins."
And in that word "sins" read not only vice and degradation, but doubts, fears, tempers, despondencies, impatience, lack of Love in big and little things. Jesus. "He shall save His people from their sins." The very uttering of the Name lifts the soul away from petty valley-irritations to mountain heights.
"He shall save His people from their sins." Savior and Friend, Joy-bringer and Rescuer, Leader and Guide -- Jesus. Do you need delivering from cowardice, from adverse circumstances, from poverty, from failure, from weakness?
"There is none other Name . . . whereby you can be saved" -- Jesus. Say it often. Claim the Power it brings.
"Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven." Psalm 148:13
New Year's Eve
Bring to Me this eventide the past year with its sins, its failures, its lost opportunities.
Leave that past with Me, your Savior today as ever, and go into the New Year forgiven, unladen, free.
Bring to Me your youth or age, your powers, your love -- and I, as your God-guide through the year to come, will bring My agelessness, My powers, My love.
So shall we share the burdens and the joys, and the work of the days that lie ahead.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:19 pm

Work & Prayer
Work and prayer represent the two forces that will ensure your success. Your work and My work.

For prayer, believing prayer, is based on the certainty that I am working for you and with you and in you.

Go forward gladly and unafraid. I am with you. With men your task may be impossible, but with God all things are possible.

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." Philippians 2:13

Sensitive To Me
So silently I teach, and that silent teaching depends upon your approach.

Let every discipline, every joy, every difficulty, every fresh interest serve to draw you nearer, serve to render you more receptive to My Word, serve to make you more sensitive, more spiritually aware.

It is this sensitiveness that is the prelude to the joy I give you. The sweetest harmony can be played on a sensitive instrument.

Those who fail to hear think Me far off. I am ever ready to speak but they have missed the power of discipline, the wonder of Communion with Me.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:48 pm

Signs & Feelings
Our Lord, Thou art here. Let us feel Thy nearness.
I am here. Do not need feeling too much. To ask for feeling too much is to ask for a sign, and then the answer is the same as that I gave when on earth. "There shall no sign be given but the sign of the prophet Jonah. . . . For as Jonah was three days and three nights . . . so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
Veiled from sight to the unbeliever. To the believer the veiling is only temporary, to be followed by a glorious Resurrection. . . .
What does it matter what you feel? What matters is what I am, was, and ever shall be to you -- A Risen Lord. . . . the feeling that I am with you may depend upon any passing mood of yours -- upon a change of circumstances, upon a mere trifle.
I am uninfluenced by circumstances. . . . My Promise given is kept. I am here, one with you in tender loving friendship.
"Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth." Psalm 119:151
Still Seek Me
Softly I speak to the tired and the distressed, yet in My quiet Voice there is healing and strength.
A healing for the sores and sickness of spirit, mind, and body and a bracing strength that bids those who come to Me rise to battle for Me and My Kingdom.
Search until you find Me, not merely the Truth about Me. None ever sought Me in vain.
blessings to you and yours this day and always ..
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

Glorious Work
I have stripped you of much, that it should be truly a life of well-being. Build up stone by stone upon a firm foundation, and that Rock is your Master -- that Rock is Christ.
A life of discipline and a joyous fulfillment is to be yours . . . . Never lose sight of the glorious work to which you have been called.
Let no riches, no ease entice you from the path of miracle-working with Me upon which your feet are set. Love and Laugh. Trust and pray. Ride on now in a loving humility to victory.
"Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death." Proverbs 11:4
When Evil Smiles
Remember that the forces of evil are always ranged against you. They know the power you can become as a channel for God-Power.
I had to conquer them in the wilderness before My Life of Healing and Helpfulness could be all-powerful.
Not by great falls but by little stumbles does evil seek the downfall of My friends. Your Mountain of Transfiguration can only come after your conquest in the wilderness. Temptations at which your whole nature would shudder are no temptations for you.
Beware the smiling face of evil, it's seeming innocence, its hand of friendliness.
Fail Me not. Will you not walk the path I trod?
blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 12:31 am

Health and Wealth
Be not afraid, health and wealth are coming to you both. My wealth which is sufficiency for your needs, and for My work you long to do.
Money, as some call wealth, to hoard, to display, you know is not for My Disciples.
Journey through this world simply seeking the means to do My Will and work. Never keep anything you are not using. Remember all I give you will be Mine, only given to you to use. Could you think of Me hoarding My Treasures? You must never do it. Rely on Me.
To store for the future is to fear and to doubt me. Check every doubt of Me at once. Live in the Joy of My constant Presence. Yield every moment to Me. Perform every task, however humble, as at My gentle bidding, and for Me, for love of Me. So live, so love, so work.
You are the Apostles of the Little Services.
"Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set your heart upon them." Psalm 62:10
Perfect Rest
Even My Perfection could be no place of rest for weary souls. Rest in My Love. No true rest but that.
How much of earth's weariness is sin-caused. Contact with My Perfection would but make your sin seem the greater. The sight of it might truly spur you on to further effort, to further emulation, but rest -- --? No. And so with other attributes of Divinity.
But in My Love! in that you can rest. Pillowed like a tired child, a happily tired child. Pillowed in security, cradled in a Love, tireless and limitless. In a Love that will not only care for the weary, and rest the weary, but will rest you until in the very strength of Love you can face your life again.
Rest in My Love. Here alone is perfect Rest. Rest for Spirit, mind, and body.
Babe of Bethlehem
Kneel before the Babe of Bethlehem. Accept the truth that the Kingdom of Heaven is for the lowly, the simple.
Bring to Me, the Christ-child, your gifts, truly the gifts of earth's wisest.
The Gold -- your money.
Frankincense -- the adoration of a consecrated life.
Myrrh -- your sharing in My sorrows and those of the world.
"And they presented unto Him gifts: gold, frankincense and myrrh."
"Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off." Psalm 138:6
Miracle Of The Ages
"And the Word was made flesh."
Word proceeding from the Father, the thought. Dwell this evening upon this miracle of all ages. This stupendous fact of all mankind's history:
God made man.
I came to restore to man his lost dignity. To show him that his physical and mental being could only be maintained at their intended height and power by constant communion with the Maker of man's being.
I came, God, to live with man, to show man how to live with God.
blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Dec 2012, 11:42 am

The World's Song
Bless us, O Lord, we beseech Thee and show us the way in which Thou wouldst have us walk.

Walk with Me in the way of Peace. Shed Peace, not discord, wherever you go. But it must be My Peace.

Never a Peace that is a truce with the power of evil. Never harmony if that means your life-music being adapted to the mood and music of the world.

My disciples so often make the mistake of thinking all must be harmonious. No! Not when it means singing the song of the world.

I, the Prince of Peace, said that I came "not to bring Peace but a sword."

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also we are called...and be ye thankful." Colossians 3:15

December 24 - Eve Of Christmas
"A Virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel."

"Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given . . . his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God . . . the Prince of Peace."

"And the Angel said unto her, 'Fear not, Mary . . . behold thou shalt bring forth a son and shalt call his name Jesus. . . .' "

" 'The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing, which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God.' "

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Dec 2012, 8:53 pm

Practice Protection
Fear no evil because I have conquered evil. It has power to hurt only those who do not place themselves under My Protection. This is not a question of feeling, it is an assured fact.

All you have to do is say with assurance that whatever it is cannot harm you, as I have conquered it. Children, in not only the big, but the little things of life, be sure of My conquering Power. Know that all is well. Be sure of it. Practice this. Learn it until it is unfailing and instinctive with you.

But practice it in the quite small things, and then you will find you will do it easily, naturally, lovingly, trustingly, in the big things of life.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

All Loves Apart
A hush fell on the earth at My first coming. In the still hours of night I came. A silence broken only by the angels' song of praise.

So in the fret and turmoil of the world's day let that hush fall. A hush so complete that the soft footfall of your Master may not pass unnoticed. Forget the blows of life, and its adverse conditions, so that you may be ever sensitive to the touch of My Hand on your brow.

For a time you may put aside the loves of earth, and your human friendships, so that the vibrations from the heart of the Eternal may stir your hearts, and strengthen your lives.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Dec 2012, 9:39 pm

Smile Indulgently
Children, take every moment as of My Planning and ordering. Remember your Master is the Lord of the day's little happenings. In all the small things yield to My gentle pressure on your arm. Stay or go, as that pressure, Love's pressure, indicates.

The Lord of the moments, Creator of the snowdrop and the mighty oak. More tender with the snowdrop than the oak.

And when things do not fall out according to your plan, then smile at Me indulgently, a smile of Love, and say, as you would to a human loved one, "Have Your way then" -- knowing that My loving response will be to make that way as easy for your feet as it can be.

"And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities." Luke 19:17
Adore Him
Prove your adoration in your life. All should be calm and joy. Calm and joy are the outward expressions of adoration.

Adoration is that welling up of the whole being in Love's wonder-praise to Me.

If you truly adored, your whole life would be in harmony with that adoration, expressing as far as you were able, in all its varied manifestations, that Beauty of the Lord Whom you adore.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2012, 11:08 pm

Depression
Fight fear as you would fight a plague. Fight it in My Name. . . . Fear, even the smallest fear, is the hacking at the cords of Love that bind you to Me.

However small the impression, in time those cords will wear thin, and then one disappointment, or shock, and they snap. But for the little fears the cords of Love would have held.

Fight fear.

Depression is a state of fear. Fight that too. Fight. Fight. Depression is the impression left by fear. Fight and conquer, and oh! for Love of Me, for the sake of My tender, never-failing Love of you, fight and love and win.
"Here my voice, O God, in my prayer; preserve my life from fear of the enemy." Psalm 64:1

Make His Paths Straight
Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight His Path. Must you not do this before you see His coming? Must you not be content to clear a way for Me, leaving it to Me to pass along it when I will?

This is My way and work for you, one of silent, unapplauded preparation.

Preparation not for your work but for Mine.

Your feet shod with the Gospel of Peace.

Yes, the preparation must first be made in your own heart. If unrest is there, nothing can make you well shod.

www.twolisteners.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:37 pm

Perfect Love
Our Lord, give us that Perfect Love of Thee that casts out all fear.
Never let yourselves fear anybody or anything. No fear of My failing you. No fear that your faith will fail you. No fear of poverty or loneliness. No fear of not knowing the way. No fear of others. No fear of their misunderstanding.
But, My children, this absolute casting out of fear is the result of a Perfect Love, a perfect Love of Me and My Father. Speak to Me about everything. Listen to Me at all times. Feel My tender nearness, substituting at once some thought of Me for the fear.
The powers of evil watch you as a besieging force would watch a guarded city -- the object being always to find some weak spot, attack that, and so gain an entrance. So evil lurks around you, and seeks to surprise you in some fear.
The fear may have been but a small one, but it affords evil a weak spot of attack and entrance, and then in some rushing despondency, doubt of Me, and so many other sins. Pray, My beloved children, for that Perfect Love of Me that indeed casts out all fear.
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith." 1 Peter 5:8, 9

Spiritual Practice
Pray without ceasing until every thought and every wish is a prayer. This can only be so by following the plan of recollection which I have set you.
How rarely My followers realize that Spiritual Practice is as necessary as any practice to become perfect in any art or work.
It is by the drudgery of the little steps of practice that you will ascend to Spiritual Attainment.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Dec 2012, 1:28 pm

See Wonders
Think your thought-way into the very heart of My Kingdom. See there the abundance of delights in my storehouse, and lay eager hands on them.
See wonders, ask wonders, bear wonders away with you. Remember this beautiful earth on which you are was once only a thought of Divine Mind. Think how from your thought one corner of it could grow and become the Garden of the Lord, the Bethany-Home for your Master, a place to which I have a right to bring My friends, My needy ones, for talk and rest with Me.
"For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man...bringeth forth good things: and an evil man...bringeth forth evil things." Matthew 12:34, 35
Watch Me
Pray ever with watchful eyes on Me, your Master, your Giver, your Example. "As the eyes of servants are on the hands of their Master, so are our eyes unto the Lord our God."
Ever look unto Me. From Me comes your help, your all. The servant watches for support, for wages, for everything. Life is for him in the hands of his master.
So look to Me for all. Intent, gazing with a look of complete faith and surrender that draws all it needs towards you. Not merely faith, but intent regard. You must watch the bestowal, so that you may bestow.

Conditions of Blessings
Jesus, we love Thee. We see that all things are planned by Thee. We rejoice in that vision.
Rejoice in the fact that you are Mine. The privileges of the members of My Kingdom are many. When I said of My Father, "He maketh His Sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust," you will notice it was the temporal and material blessings I spoke.
I did not mean that the believer and unbeliever could be treated alike. That is not possible; I can send rain and sunshine and money and worldly blessings equally to both, but of the blessing of the Kingdom that would be impossible.
There are conditions that control the bestowal of these. My followers do not always understand this, it is necessary they should do so if they are remembering My injunction which followed -- "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect."
To attempt to bestow on all alike your Love and Understanding and interchange of thought would be impossible. But temporal blessings you too bestow, as does My Father. All must be done in Love and in the spirit of true forgiveness.
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain." John 15:16

Vision of Delights
Praise. Pray until you praise. That is the note upon which you have been told to end all prayer. Such marvels, truly such marvels are here.
Have no fear. Live in My Love. Draw nearer and nearer to Me. I will teach you. You shall see.
Before you could pass on to the Vision of Delights, you had to be taught the foundation Truths of honesty, trustworthiness, order, and perseverance. All is very well. Have no fear.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Dec 2012, 2:32 am

What Joy Is
Lord, give us Thy Joy, that Joy that no man, no poverty, no circumstances, no conditions can take from us.

You shall have My Joy. But Life just now for you both is a march -- a toilsome march. . . .The Joy will come, but for the moment do not think of that, think simply of the march. Joy is the reward. . . .

Between My Promise of the Gift of Joy to My disciples and their realization of that Joy came sense of failure, disappointment, denial, desertion, hopelessness, then hope, waiting, and courage in the face of danger.

Joy is the reward of patiently seeing Me in the dull dark days, of trusting when you cannot see. . . .Joy is as it were your heart's response to My smile of recognition of your faithfulness. . . .

Stop thinking your lives are all wrong if you do not feel it. . . . Remember you may not yet be joyous, but you are brave, and courage and unselfish thought for others are as sure signs of true discipleship as Joy.

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13

Varied Delights
Poor indeed is the life that does not know the riches of the Kingdom. A life that has to depend on the excitement of the senses, that does not know, and could not realize, that delight, Joy, expectation, wonder, and satisfaction can be truly obtained only in the Spirit.

Live to bring men to the realization of all they can find in Me. I, Who change not, can supply the soul of man with Joys and delights so varied as to bring ever changing scenes of beauty before him.

I am truly the same, yesterday, today, and forever; but man, changing as he is led nearer and nearer to the realization of all I can mean to him, sees in Me new wonders daily. There can be no lack of glad adventure in a life lived with Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Dec 2012, 11:19 pm

My Shadow
Learn that each day must be lived in My Power, and in the consciousness of My Presence, even if the thrill of Joy seems to be absent. Remember that if sometimes there seems a shadow on your lives is not the withdrawal of My Presence. It is My shadow as I stand between you and your foes.
Even with your nearest and dearest there are the quiet days. You do not doubt their Love because you do not hear their laughter, and feel a thrill the Joy at their nearness.
The quiet grey days are the days for duty. Work in the calm certainty that I am with you
"That they should seek to the Lord....For in him we live, and move, and have our being." Acts 17:27, 28
Excess Of Joy
Your life is full of Joy. You realize now that though I was the Man of Sorrows in My deep Experience of life, yet companionship with Me means an excess of Joy such as nothing else can give.
Age may have its physical limitations, but, with the soul content to dwell with Me, age has no power to limit the thrill of Love, the ecstasy of Joy-giving Life.
Reflect this Joy that it may be seen by souls weary of life, chafing at its limitations, lonely and sad, as the door closes on so many activities. They will learn by this reflection something of the Joys that Eternal Life here and hereafter brings to those who know and love Me.
So Joy.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next