World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 22 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:56 am

Quiet Strength
Rest in Me. When tired nature rebels it is her call for rest. Rest then until My Life-Power flows through you.

Have no fear for the future. Be quiet, be still, and in that very stillness your strength will come and will be maintained.

The world sees strength in action. In My Kingdom it is known that strength lies in quiet. "In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength."

Such a promise! Such glorious fulfillment! The strength of Peace and the Peace of strength. Rest in Me. Joy in Me.

My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14

Bold In Prayer
My child, there is no arrogance in your assertion when you say, "I will not let Thee go unless Thou bless me."

Have not I ever told you to claim big things. In so doing you obey Me.

You do right to wrestle boldly in prayer. There are times for demanding, for claiming.

Now is the time to claim. You are in no doubt about My Will. Claim its manifestations on earth.

Assurance
And the work of righteousness shall be peace and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever. - Isaiah 32:17

My Peace it is which gives quietness and assurance forever. My Peace that flows as some calm river through the dry land of life. That causes the trees and flowers of life to spring forth and to yield abundantly.

Success is the result of work done in peace. Only so can work yield its increase. Let there be no hurry in your plans. You live not in time but in Eternity. It is in the Unseen that your life-future is being planned.

Abide in Me, and I in you so shall you bring forth much fruit. Be calm, assured, at rest. Love, not rush. Peace, not unrest. Nothing fitful. All effectual. Sown in Prayer, watered by Trust, bearing flower and fruit in Joy. I love you.

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. -Hebrews 4:10

Adoration
Never forget to adore. That is the most beautiful form of prayer. It includes all others.

If you adore, it implies that trust in Me and love for Me without which all supplication fails to achieve its object. It implies thanksgiving, because adoration is born of repeated thanksgiving.

It also implies contrition.

Who could adore Me with a Joy-filled adoration, and not be conscious of unworthiness and of My forgiveness and blessing? Adoration is Love-filled reverence.

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm

When Faith Fails
Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:24

This cry of the human heart is as expressive of human need as it was when uttered to Me while I was on earth. It expresses the soul's progress.

As a soul realizes Me and My Power, and knows Me as Helper and Savior, that soul believes in Me more and more. At the same time it is more conscious than before of its falling short of absolute trust in Me.

"Lord, I believe. Help Thou mine unbelief." The soul's progress - an increased belief - then a cry for more faith - a plea to conquer all unbelief, all lack of trust.

That cry heard. That prayer answered. More faith, and at the same time more power to see where trust is lacking.

My children seek to go up this path, leading by each stage, nearer to Me.

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing form the living God. Hebrews 3:12

Gifts For You
"Not as the world giveth, give I unto you."

Not as the world giveth, but oh, infinitely more richly, more abundantly, give I unto you.

The world expects a return, or gives only in return. Not so do I. My only stipulation is receive!

But to receive My Power, My Gifts, you must have room for them, and full of self there is no room for Me and My Gifts.

So all I desire of you is to be emptied of self, and to desire Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:35 am

Blame Not
Never seek to cast the blame on others.

If I bear your sins and those of others, are you not casting your blame on Me?

If what is untoward is the result of your own fault or weakness, seek to remedy the cause by conquering the fault and overcoming the weakness.

If it has been caused by another, then apportion no blame, allow no thought of self to intrude to cause the slightest ruffle of your spirit-calm.

Safeguard the peace which I entrusted to you.
Cause Of Sin
No longer has sin any power over you unless of your own deliberate choice.

The surest way to safeguard yourself against any temptation to sin is to learn to love to do My Will, and to love to have that Will done in all the little as well as in all the big things in your daily life.

So often man puzzles over this -- if I have conquered sin, why is it then so powerful an enemy?

I conquered sin.

It has no power over any soul that does not want to sin. Then all that could lead to sin is desire.

I lay such stress on man's loving Me. If his love, his desire, is set on Me -- he wills only to do My Will. Thus he is saved from sin.

No Other Name
My Name is the Power that turns evil aside, that summons all good to your aid. Spirits of evil flee at the sound of "Jesus." Spoken in fear, in weakness, in sorrow, in pain, it is an appeal I never fail to answer. "Jesus."

Use My Name often. Think of the unending call of "Mother" made by her children. To help, to care, to decide, to appeal, "Mother." Use My Name in that same way - simply, naturally, forcefully. "Jesus."

Use it not only when you need help but to express Love. Uttered aloud, or in the silence of your hearts, it will alter an atmosphere from one of discord to one of Love. It will raise the standard of talk and thought. "Jesus."

"There is none other Name under Heaven whereby you can be saved."

Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth. Song of Solomon 1:3

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Sep 2012, 7:24 am

A Generous Giver
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Yes, I, your Master, am a generous Giver. Abundant Life, in overflowing measure, I give to you. For that I came. Life for souls. The Life, Eternal Life, that pulses through your whole being, that animates your mind and body too.

A generous Giver. A Kingly Giver. For this I came that man might live in Me. Life it was of which I spoke when I said "I am the Vine and ye are the branches." The life flow of the Vine is in the branches.

Our lives are one - yours and Mine. All that is in My Nature must therefore pass into yours, where the contact is so close a one.

I am Love and Joy and Peace and Strength and Power and Healing and Humility and Patience, and all else you see in Me your Lord. Then these, too, you must have as My Life flows through you. So courage.

You do not make yourselves loving and strong and patient and humble. You live with Me, and then My Life accomplishes the miracle-change.

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. John 6:33

Lose This Desire
Again I say, never judge another. That is one of My tasks I have never relegated to any follower.

Live with Me. So you will be enabled to see more of that inner self that I see in each one. Thus you will learn a humility that makes you lose desire to judge.

Oh, seek to love and understand all. Love them for My sake. They are Mine. As you live with Me you will see how I yearn over them, and long for them. Seeing this your love for Me must prevent your hurting Me by unkind criticism of those for whom I care.

Money Values
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33

If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22

The eye of the soul is the will. If your one desire is My Kingdom, to find that Kingdom, to serve that Kingdom, then truly shall your whole body be full of light.

When you are told to seek first the Kingdom of God, the first step is to secure that your will is for that Kingdom. A single eye to God's glory. Desiring nothing less than that His Kingdom come. Seeking in all things the advance of His Kingdom.

Know no values but Spiritual values. No profit but that of Spiritual gain. Seek in all things His Kingdom first.

Only seek material gain when that gain will mean a gain for My Kingdom. Get away from money values altogether. Walk with Me. Learn of Me. Talk to Me. Here lies your true happiness.

Bur rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. Luke 12:31

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:18 pm

Cultivate -- Yourself
In Thy Strength we conquer.

Yes! Your conquering Power you gain from Me. There can be no failure with me. The secret of success then is Life with Me.

Do you want to make the best of life? Then live very near to Me, the Master and Giver of all Life.

Your reward will be sure. It will be perfect success, but My success.

Sometimes the success of souls won, sometimes the success of disease cured, and devils cast out. Sometimes the success of a finished sacrifice as on Calvary. Sometimes the success of one who answered never a word in the face of the scorn and torture and jeering cries of his enemies, or the success of a Risen Savior as He walked through the Garden of Joseph of Arimathea on that first Easter morning.

But My success. The world may deem you failures. The world judges not as I judge.

Bend your knees in wonder before My revelation. The joy of seeing Spiritual Truths is a great Joy. When the Heavens are opened and the Voice speaks, not to all hearts, but to the faithful loving hearts.

Remember your great field of labor is yourself. That is your first task, the weeding, the planting, digging, pruning, bearing fruit. When that is done I lead you out into other fields.

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savior of his knowledge by us in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14

Thy Heart's Desires
Pause upon the threshold of My House of plenty.

Pause in awe and in the joy of Worship.

He shall give thee thine heart's desires. Give your desires themselves, conceived as they are in union with the Divine Spirit, and receive their fulfillment.

Know this and let your heart sing with the joy of this Wonder of Supply.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:27 pm

Perfect Harmony
No discordant note mars your intercourse with Me, for only with Me can life be perfect harmony.

There may be much to regret on your part, failure, disloyalty, fear, sin.

In My Holy Presence all that is swept away by My Hand of Love. Only Love, Peace-bringing, Harmony-producing Love remains. If you are to face the World and maintain your calm, you must take to the World, and your tasks in it My Peace and Harmony.

[url=http://www.twolisteners.org/]www.twolisteners.org
[/url]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 7:55 pm

Your Loved Ones
Your loved ones are very safe in My Keeping. Learning and loving and working, theirs is a life of happiness and progress. They live to serve, and serve they truly do. They serve Me and those they love. Ceaselessly they serve.

But their ministrations, so many, so diverse, you see no more than those in my time on earth in human form could have seen the angels who ministered unto Me in the wilderness.

How often mortals rush to earthly friends who can serve them in so limited a way, when the friends who are freed from the limitations of humanity can serve them so much better, understand them better, protect better, plan better, and even plead better their cause with Me.

You do well to remember your friends in the Unseen. Companying with them the more you live in this Unseen World the gentler will be your passing when it comes. Earth's troubles and difficulties will seem, even now, less overwhelming as you look, not at the things that are seen but at the real, the Eternal Life.

"And this is Life Eternal that we may know Thee, the Only True God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou has sent."

Learning to know Me draws that Kingdom very near, and in Me, and through Knowledge of Me, the dear ones there become very near and dear.

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:31

No Pride
Are you ready for training and discipline? Like my winter-trees, seemingly useless and impotent to those who do not understand the enrooting in Me which keeps you steadfast amid storms and winter cold.

All through the dark months when your beauty (your power to help and shield) has been sacrificed, you are yet drawing in strength and sustenance.

The time to help will come again, and you will have learned to have no personal pride in the beauty of your foliage and the restfulness of your shade.

You will use them for those who need them, but will give the glory to Me, your Lord.
Everlasting Arms
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. - Deuteronomy 33:27

Arms, sheltering Arms, express the loving tenderness of your Father (My Father) in Heaven. Man, in his trouble and difficulty, needs nothing so much as a refuge. A place to hide in. A place where none and nothing can touch him.

Say to yourself, "He is our Refuge." Say it until the truth sinks into your very soul. Say it until you know it - are so sure of it, that nothing can make you afraid.

Feel this not only until fear goes, but until Joy ripples through in its place. Refuge. Everlasting Arms so untiring, so safe - so sure.

I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Psalm 71:7

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:18 pm

Progress
Progress is the Law of Heaven. Higher, ever higher, rise to Life and Beauty, Knowledge and Power. Higher and higher.

Tomorrow be stronger, braver, more loving that you have been today.

The Law of Progress gives a meaning, a purpose to life.

And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

Love Leaps Forward
You must keep close to Me.

Faithfulness is not merely obeying the expressed commands of My Written Word. It is the intuitive knowing of My Wish by close and intimate contact, from which has grown true understanding of Me.

Even with this knowing, faithfulness can only be possible when you are fortified with the Strength that Communion with Me gives.

If you know My slightest wish and have absorbed from Me the Strength in which to carry it out, then Love leaps forward, responsive, rejoicing in the Lord.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:01 am

Drop Those Burdens
Our God is our supply.

Look to Me for all ... Rely on Me for all. Drop those burdens, and then, singing and free, you can go on your way rejoicing. Encumbered with them you will fall.

Drop them at My Feet, knowing surely that I will lift them and deal with each one as is truly best.

When he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes,
he ... blessed, and brake the loaves ... and they that did
eat of the loaves were about five thousand men. Mark 6:41-44

We Walk Together
Lord I would walk with Thee.

See, I set My pace to yours as a loving parent does to that of his child.

So there must be much silence in our companionship because you are not yet able to bear all the Wonder-Truth I long to impart.

But though words might find you unresponsive, you cannot fail to grow in My Presence, to grow in Grace, to grow in understanding.

So in that Rest I promised to those who come to Me, you do indeed gain the strength that comes from security in Love.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Sep 2012, 6:43 pm

Live In The Unseen
Our Lord, the God of the troubled and the weary, come and save us.

I am your Savior. Not only from the weight of sin, but from the weight of care, from misery, and depression, from want and woe, from faintness and heartache. Your Savior.

Remember that you are living really in the Unseen - that is the Real Life.

Lift up your heads from earth's troubles, and view the glories of the Kingdom. Higher and higher each day see more of Heaven. Speak to Me. Long for Me. Rest in Me. Abide in Me. No restless bringing Me your burdens, and then feverishly lifting them again and bearing them away.

No! Abide in Me. Not for one moment losing the consciousness of My Strength and Protection.

As a child in its mother's arms, stay sheltered and at rest.

The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly. Proverbs 20:27

Your Failures Are Mine
Lord I present to Thee my failures. Only Thou couldst . . repair the harm that I have wrought.

Because you are Mine I must identify Myself with all you are. I play the harmony of which you made such discord. I sound the hope in ears you had no charm of Love to woo from sin and failure.

I lead to happier ways those you misjudged, despised.

I take your failures, and because your desire is towards Me, and you know Me as Lord, these, your failures, it is My sacrificial task to bear, to reclaim.

Step up from your slough of failure into the robe of faith and love I give you.

Be strong to save as you have known salvation, strong in Me, your ever-conquering Lord.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm

I Must Provide
I am your Lord. Enough. Then I can command your obedient service, your loyalty. But I am bound by My Lordship to give you protection.

I am bound to fight for you, to plan for you, to secure you a sufficiency of all within My Power to provide. Think how vast that provision can be. Never doubt. Such marvels are unfolding. Wonders beyond your dreams. They only need the watering of a grateful spirit and a loving heart to yield abundantly.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:28

You Shall Hear
Listen to My Voice. Share all your joys and sorrows and difficulties with Me, remembering always that we share the work.

More and more souls will be sent to you to help. Be ready, attuned to My slightest whisper. There is no lack of help for My servants, but so often they are not in a receptive mood.

Listen and you shall hear is the continuation of "Ask, and you shall receive," "Seek, and you shall find," "Knock, and it shall be opened unto you-------"

Listen, and you shall hear..

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

Pray and Deny
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. -- Matthew 17: 21.

You must live a life of communion and prayer if you are to save others.

Take My words as a command to you. "By prayer and fasting."

Pray and deny yourself, and you will be used marvelously to save and help others.

And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him. Luke 5:11

Heaven's Music
Lift up your heart.

Lift it up -- its love and its longings, leaving fears and faults behind.

Let your heart draw its strength and vitalizing Joy and Confidence from Me, your Lord.

Let no vibration stir your being that is not in harmony with the Eternal Music of My Kingdom.

How Rich You Are
I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

My children, that word is unfailingly true. Down the centuries thousands have proved My constancy, My untiringness, My unfailing Love. "Never leave." "Never forsake." Not just a Presence is meant by this, but ...

My Love will never leave you, My Understanding will never leave you, My Strength will never leave you. Think of all that I am:

Love - then forever you are sure of Love.

Strength - then forever, in every difficulty and danger, you are sure of strength.

Patience - then always there is One who can never tire.

Understanding - then always you will be understood.

Can you fear the future when it holds so much for you? Beloved, "set your affections on things above" (the higher, spiritual things), "and not on things on the earth" (the lower, temporal things), and you will see how rich you are.

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. - Isaiah 48:12

It Is Enough
Listen and I will speak.
I seldom force an entrance through many voices and distracting thoughts. There must be first the coming apart and then the stilling of all else as you wait in My Presence. Is it not enough that you are with Me?

Let that sometimes suffice.
It is truly much that I speak to you. But unless My Indwelling Spirit is yours, how can you carry out My wishes and live as I would have you live?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:34 am

Give, Give, Give
Give abundantly. Feel that you are rich. Have no mean thought in your heart.
Of Love, of thought, of all you have, give, give, give.

You are followers of the World's Greatest Giver. Give of time, of personal ease and comfort, of rest, of fame, of healing, of power, of sympathy, of all these and many more.

Learn this lesson, and you will become a great power to help others and to do mighty things.

Give, and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, and shaken together and running over, shall men give unto your bosom. Luke 6:38

Stand Invincible
Life, earth-life, is a battle. A battle in which man will always be the loser unless he summons Eternal Life-Forces to his aid. Do this and all that has the power to thwart you slinks back defeated.

Say, in the little as well as the big things of life, "Nothing can harm, nothing can make me afraid. In Him I conquer." Stand invincible, face the foes of life.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Aug 2012, 8:22 pm

BEAUTY FOR ASHES
Divine Extravagance

Let Christ be in you in all wealth of Wisdom.

It is the niggard attitude of My followers that casts a slur upon My religion.

Dwell upon the Divine extravagance of terms used by those who know something of the wonder of My Kingdom -- "The riches," "The wealth," "The fullness." There is no stint with God.

The only limit is set by the inability of My followers to take. Wealth of wisdom and unlimited Power to help others may be yours

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Aug 2012, 9:39 pm

Continuous Service
Service is the Law of Heaven. My angels do always obey. "They serve Him continually" can be said of all who love Me.
With Love there is continuous service in every action, and also even in rest.
Take this not as the end but as the beginning of a New Life consecrated to My Service.

A Life of Power and Joy.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Proverbs 18:10
If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be; if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. John 12:26

Breathe My Name
Just breathe My Name.
It is like the pressure of a child's hand that calls forth an answering pressure, strengthens the child's confidence and banishes fear.

Thread of Gold
Let My Spirit of Calm enter your being, and direct you, filling you with Peace and Power. Find in each day that thread of gold that runs through all, and that links up all the simple tasks and words and interests and feelings into one whole.

Consciously hand the day back to Me at its close, leaving with Me all that is incomplete. It is Heaven's work to complete man's imperfect or unfinished task, when it has been of Heaven's ordering.

See the Joy of Life, and you by that very act increase it. Joy grows by man's consciousness of Joy.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Aug 2012, 8:19 pm

One Spirit-led Family

Have no fear. Wonders unfold.

In this Life or in the Larger Life, the lesson is the same -- the absorption of My Spirit -- living, thinking, and acting in My Spirit until others are forced to see and recognize its Power and claims.

Does this mean loneliness for My Follower? Nay, rather, though you, the human-self-you has no recognition, the real you, transformed by My Spirit, shares in all that fullness of operation and resultant Joy.

You are no isolated being but one of a mighty Spirit-led family, partaker of all the family's well-being, cooperative in every act of each member, sharer of the blessing of each.

A foretaste this of Heaven's oneness and fulfillment.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:35 pm

Accept Trials
Trials and troubles may seem to overwhelm you. They cannot do more than work My Will, and that Will you have said is your Will.
Do you not see that you cannot be destroyed? From now a new Life is opening out before you. Yours to enter into the Kingdom I have prepared for you.

The sunlight of My Presence is on your paths. Trust and go forward unafraid. My Grace is sufficient for all your needs.

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:11

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:55 pm

Exhaustion
We seek Thee as Thou hast told us.
And seeking you shall find. None ever sought My Presence in vain. None ever sought My Help in vain.

A breath of desire and My Spirit is there -- to replenish and renew. Sometimes weariness and exhaustion are not signs of lack of spirit but of the guiding of the Spirit.

Many wonderful things would not have happened but for the physical weariness, the mind-weariness of My servants, which made the resting apart, the giving up of work, a necessity.

Though My Way may seem a narrow way it yet leads to Life, abundant Life. Follow it. It is not so narrow but that I can tread it beside you.

Never too lonely with such companionship. A comrade infinitely tender, infinitely strong, will tread the way with you.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:14

House of the Spirit
"Lest perhaps you should let them slip" -- "Hold fast that thou hast." Each Truth learned has to be cemented to your being by obedience.

Your soul-character is like a building. It IS a building (the Temple) in which the God-Spirit can make a Home.

Bricks lying on the ground separate are useless; placed together, united, they form a building. So obedience is the mortar by which Truths are retained and become a part of the being. Truths which would otherwise be lost.

So every Truth I give you must be lived out.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:10 pm

Sublime Heights
Our Lord, we know that Thou art great and able to deliver us.
I am your deliverer. Trust in Me absolutely. Know that I will do the very best for you. Be ready and willing for My Will to be done.

Know that with Me all things are possible. Cling joyfully to that truth.

Say many times, "All things are possible with My Master, My Lord, My Friend."

This truth, accepted and firmly believed in, is the ladder up which a soul can climb from the lowest of pits to the sublimest of heights.

If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. Daniel 3:17

Might and Majesty
You see Me sometimes as the Man of Sorrows.

Behold Me, too, in the Majesty of My Godhead.

Not always can Man disregard My Wishes and break My Commands.

I view the desecration of My Image, I see the ruin of the kingdom of earth which was to have been the Kingdom of the Lord. I see passions let loose and innocence spoiled, and man clamoring for the mastery.

Then the Man of Sorrows walks a King with flashing eyes, as He sees the downtrodden, the oppressed, the persecuted and the persecutor, the tyrant and the weak.

How long shall I have the patience? HOW LONG?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Aug 2012, 5:05 pm

The Summit
See not the small trials and vexations of each hour of the day. See the one purpose and plan to which all are leading. If in climbing a mountain you keep your eyes on each stony or difficult place, as you ascend, seeing only that, how weary and profitless your climb!
But if you think of each step as leading to the summit of achievement, from which glories and beauties will open out before you, then your climb will be so different.

The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:19
Hunger for Righteousness
Many are wondering why their desire for righteousness is not satisfied according to My Promise. But that Promise was on condition that there should be hunger and thirst. If the Truths I have given have not been absorbed, there can be no real hunger for more.

So, when you miss the Joy-Light on your path, when the vision seems lost, and the Voice silent, then ask yourself, have you failed to live out the lessons that you were taught?

Live out My teaching in your lives, and then, hunger for more, come to Me, Bread of Life, Food of your souls.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:48 am

Broken Voices
Behold, I make all things new. It is only the earthbound spirit that cannot soar. Every blessing I send you, every joy, every freedom achieved from poverty and worry will loosen a strand that ties you to earth.
It is only those strands that bind you. Therefore your freedom will mean your rising into the realm of Joy and Appreciation.

Clipped wings can grow again. Broken voices regain a strength and beauty unknown before. Your power to help other lives will soon bring its delight, even when, at first, the help to yourselves may seem too late to bring you Joy.

Worn-out and tired as you may seem, and pain-weary, I say unto you, "Behold, I make all things new." That promise shall be fulfilled. Tenderly across the years, yet tenderly close and near to your tired noise-weary ears, I speak to you, My loved ones, today.

"Come unto Me all ye that labor and are heavy-laden and I will give you rest."

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Where to Find Me -- Always
Man so often seeks and marvels that he does not find. Why? Because only along the path of simple obedience am I to be found.

I said, "I came not to do Mine own Will but the Will of Him who sent Me." I tread, as I always trod, the path of simple obedience. Along it shall I be found.

Man must be simply obedient to My commands before his feet can come My way. Then, seeking, he truly finds Me. I said you must become as little children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Gleams of Sunlight
Because you have both longed to save My World I let you have that training that shall fit you to save.
Take your pains and sufferings, difficulties and hardships -- each day, both of you, and offer them up for one troubled soul, or for some prayer specially needed to be answered.

So the beauty of each day will live on after the trouble and distress, difficulty and pain of the day have passed.

Learn from My Life of the suffering that saves others. So, you will sing in your pain. Across the grayest days there are the gleams of Sunlight.

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 Peter 4:13

True Power
Many are speaking on about Me, and they marvel that their words have no force. They are not My Words, they are words about Me. Oh, and how different.

The world is surfeited with words about Me.

The world needs to see Me, not to hear of My Power, but to see it in action. Not to hear of My Peace, but to see that it keeps My followers calm, unruffled, and untroubled, no matter what the outward circumstances.

Not to hear of my Joy, but to see it, as from hidden depths of security, where true Power and Peace abide, it ripples to the surface of the life, and is revealed to those round about.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:30 pm

Shame and Remorse
My children! Yes! "Shield from the scorn and cover from the chiding." Often I have to shield My disciples from their own scorn and chiding.
My poor Peter could never have done My work, never have had the courage to live on, or the daring to live for Me, but for the tender love with which I enwrapped him. Not from the anger of My Father, who is all Love, did I need to protect him -- not from the scorn of My enemies, nor from the resentment of My friends. No! But from the hatred of Peter himself.

And so to My followers today, as then, there come the shame and remorse and contempt of themselves, of the weak selves. They meant to be so strong and brave for Me. And then I have to protect them with a shield of love, or never could they have the courage to fight and conquer. But this facing of the real self has to be -- shame and remorse must come.

That is a stage in development, but only a stage. What use the glad wings of a butterfly if it remained Earth bound, weighed down with the thought of its contemptible past? And so now today I say to you both, that you are not to dwell for one moment on your sins, and mistakes, and faults, and bad habits of the past.

You must be as one who runs a race, stumbles and falls, rises and presses on to the goal. What avails it if he stays to examine the spot where he fell, to weep over the delay, over the shortsightedness that prevented his anticipating and avoiding the obstacles?

So with you, and I lay it on you as a command -- no looking back. Give yourself, and all you have ever met a fresh start from today. Remember no more their sins and failures, or your own. The remembrance is a current of disappointment that hinders the swimmer.

When I sent My Disciples out, two by two, no scrip, no two coats, no money, it was an injunction to be carried out literally, but figuratively too. On Life's journey throw away all that is not important. Cast aside all the hindrances, the past imperfections of others - - the failure-sense.

Travel unladen, with a light heart, and a light heart means a weight of influence.

My children, I love you.

And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. Acts 5:41

Glorious Opportunity
Man's life is no tragedy or comedy staged by a God of Whims.

It is man's glorious opportunity of regaining what humanity lost -- assisted by the One Who found the path-direct, and Who is ready at every point, and all along the way to supply man with the Life Eternal.

That Life Eternal which alone enables him to breathe, even here now, the very air of Heaven, and to be inspired with the Spirit-life in which I lived on earth; God made man.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

A Human Temple
Lord, we Love Thee, we worship Thee.
Bow low before Me. Worship is not supplication though both express man's varying needs of Me. Bow low in worship, conscious not only of My humanity but of My Divine Majesty.

As you kneel in humble adoration I will tell you that when I took upon Me your humanity it was with the desire of raising that humanity to My Divinity.

Earth gave Me her best -- a human temple to enclose My Divinity, and I brought to her the possession of Divine Power, Divine Love, Divine Strength, to be forever expressed in those of her children who accepted Me, opened their hearts to Me, and sought to live My Life.

So, kneeling in a spirit of humility, turn your eyes Heavenward and realize the majesty, the Power, the Beauty that may be yours. Remember there are no limits to My giving -- there may be to your accepting.

Oh! rejoice at the wonders to which you are called and, seeing them in prayer, rise in My Strength, filled with the longing to attain them.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

Bounteous Giving
Lord I ask for Thine unlimited supply.

I give with no niggard hand. See the Beauty in Nature, the profusion, the generosity. When I give you a work to do, a need of another's to meet, My supply knows no bounds.

You, too, must learn this Divine generosity, not only towards the lonely, the needy, whom you contact, but towards Me, your Lord.

Measure the wealth of Mary's gift by the offerings given to Me nowadays by those who profess their Love for Me. Ungenerous giving dwarfs the soul.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:58 pm

Broken Bonds
Loose the fetters that bind me to earth and material things.
They shall be loosed. Even now your prayer is being answered. But you can only be completely released as you live with Me more and more.

Thought-freedom from self-claims comes by a process of substitution. For every claim of self, substitute My claim. For every thought of fear or resentment substitute a thought of security in Me and of Joy in My Service. For every thought of limitation, or helplessness, substitute one of the Power of a Spirit-aided life.

Do this persistently. At first with deliberate effort, until it becomes an almost unconscious habit. The fetters will snap and gradually you will realize the wonder of your freedom.
Stones of the Way
I am here. No distance separates Me. In the Spirit-Kingdom we measure not by earth's miles. A false word, a fear-inspired failure, a harsh criticism, these are the distances between a soul and Me. Your training must be severe, that your work for Me be unhindered.
You seek My Presence and they who seek shall find. It is not a question of human searching, so much as human consciousness, unconditional surrender to My Will in the small, as in the big things of life. This it is that makes My Guidance possible.

You know the difference between taking a glad, loving, joy-springing child with you along a way, when the child anticipates each direction, accepts naturally each decision as to each turning - and the child who resists, and rebellious, has to be forced, even though in its quieter moments it may say, "Yes. I do want to go with you. I cannot be left alone, but I hate this way."

It is not the way, but the loving rejoicing in the way and the guidance, that matters with My disciples. You are ready for the guidance but you do not rejoice as you should, both of you, in the little daily stones of the way.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Aug 2012, 7:33 pm

Nature Laughs
I come, I come. You need Me. Live much out here. My sunshine, My glorious air, My Presence, My teaching.
Would they not make holiday anywhere for you. Sunshine helps to make glad the heart of man. It is the laughter of Nature.

Live much outside. My medicines are sun and air, trust and faith. Trust is the spirit sun, your being enwrapped by the Divine Spirit.

Faith is the soul's breathing in of the Divine Spirit. Mind, soul, and body need helping. Welcome My treatment for you both. Drawing near to Me.

Nature is often My nurse for tired souls and weary bodies. Let her have her way with you both.

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12

Premature Blessing
Give me strength to wait Thy time, accept Thy discipline.

Only your failure to do this can delay the answers to your many prayers.

The blessing you crave needs a trained, disciplined life, or it would work your ruin and bring upon you a world's criticism that could but harm the very cause, My cause, which you so ardently seek to serve.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next