World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 10:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:17 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!!

Go down

MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!! Empty MISHPOCHAH LETTER: News from Sid Roth - This is Good!!!

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

AMERICA IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF PROPHECY
by Pastor Shane Warren

"Shane Warren had an open vision lasting several hours in which he saw the future of America. We are quickly approaching a time of distress that the Scriptures refer to as the Tribulation Period. There has never been a generation that has seen the significant signs of prophecy as has this one upon whom the end of the world has come.

The prophetic winds are blowing as never before creating the perfect storm.

We can now fully comprehend why Jesus said of these days that people's hearts would fail them for fear. On the other hand, how exciting to be alive and positioned in the crosshairs of prophecy! As the stormy winds violently blow, there is another great wind sweeping across the globe, the mighty, unstoppable wind of the Holy Spirit! This eternal wind is sure to change history as the greatest harvest and explosion of signs and wonders the world has ever seen is ready to be released.

The book of Revelation mentions four angels that are positioned upon the four corners of the earth (7:1). These angels have been given power over the four winds of the earth. Throughout history there have always been four winds that have shaped nations: the winds of war, economics, politics and religion. Our generation is experiencing a simultaneous escalation of these for winds.

Some nations are at war, and many others positioning themselves for it. There is a global economic meltdown as entire countries are plunging into bankruptcy. Nothing more needs to be said about the current political quagmire that frustrates humanity. Finally, religion has become the focus of the world since 9/11 and America's struggle against terrorism; Christianity and Judaism vs. Islam; and so - called conservatism vs. liberalism.

The most disconcerting thought about the situation is that it now seems to be zooming in on Israel and more specifically Jerusalem. In this end-time extravaganza, the future of America is physically, financially, and spiritually linked to its relationship with God's chosen people and land. Unfortunately, it seems that the current leaders of both major political parties in the United States are quickly abandoning America's spiritual heritage, thus forsaking God and His beloved land Israel.

Israel has been - and will always be - God's prophetic timepiece and the centerpiece of prophecy. Jerusalem has become the stumbling block of the world. Profound demographic, social, and political transformations are reshaping the U.S. - Israeli relationships. Changes underway in both countries have eroded traditional pillars of the relationship, brought new elements to the fore, and contributed to debates about how to defend each country's interests in a rapidly changing strategic environment.

Uncertainty is growing about how the United States and Israel can and should cooperate to secure their respective interests, and confront common challenges in a region undergoing dramatic shifts. Even more profound, both Americans and Israelis increasingly see each other's policy choices as undermining their own. This trend deepens U.S. doubts of Israel's strategic value, and reinforces Israeli fears about U.S. commitments and guarantees to help protect their land. As a result, Israel and America are in a very dangerous position. Israel is in danger because America is in danger because violating God's principles concerning the dividing of Israel's land positions America for divine judgment (Joel 3:2).

I recently had an open vision of the future of America. I was sitting on my couch when suddenly my TV changed channels to a current weather forecast. I was shocked as the news anchor showed a picture of what appeared to be the largest hurricane I had ever seen. Normally hurricanes form in the ocean as stormy winds collide and then make their way toward land; however, this hurricane was completely different! It was already on land, specifically America.

As the news report showed a satellite image of this storm, I noticed that is spread from America's northern border with Canada to the southern border of Mexico. The eye of the storm was plowing through the heartland of America.

The news anchor said, "We have a correspondent on the ground in the storm." The scene switched. I watched a young man with microphone in a rain suit being tossed by the wind. I could see some sort of debris swirling around his head. He said, "This is a most unusual storm. It's not raining in the normal way." He reached down toward the ground and picked up a handful of one-dollar bills. "It's raining money!" he shouted.

The scene switched back to the news anchor. I sat there in shock as I heard him say, "Ladies and gentlemen, there has been another catastrophe. It seems that a major earthquake has hit the New Madrid Fault" (near the center of the U.S.). Pictures flashed before my eyes of devastation at cities collapsed from the shaking. Immediately, I heard a loud voice behind my right ear that said sternly, "THEY DIVIDED MY LAND. NOW I WILL DIVIDE THEIRS!" I knew that this was the voice of God and that He was judging America because of her reckless policies concerning Israel.

As the vision unfolded, I saw the collapse of the dollar. Riots filled the streets of America's cities. I saw people holding large picket signs that read, "I want my entitlements!" I witnessed a private meeting of foreign nations that met for the sole purpose of devaluing the dollar. The price of silver went up, a fact that I have no explanation for to this day.

America is in the crosshairs of prophecy. From her very roots, America has been prophetically and spiritually connected to the land of Israel and God's chosen people, the Jews. The laws of the land were based on the first five books of the Bible. To depart from this heritage is detrimental to this nation and the nation of Israel. In fact, America might have very well already crossed the line, the point of no return. If so, then the judgment of God is already descending upon this nation! This is even more reason to PRAY FOR MERCY FOR MORE TIME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL

The body of Messiah must arise from her slumber. While she has been asleep in the bed of religion, the enemy has come in and sown tares. The Church must take action now! It is imperative that Christians become involved in the processes to select righteous leadership that will honor the Word of God and America's national spiritual heritage.

In I Corinthians 11:31, Paul said that if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. We still have the promise that if the body of Messiah will pray and turn from wickedness to seek the face of God, that He will hear from heaven and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14). At the same time, the Scripture is abundantly clear that the nation that forgets God will come under a curse and be turned into hell (Psalm 9:17).

WE MUST PRAY FOR MERCY AND PRAY FOR MORE TIME. PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM AND PRAY THAT ANOTHER GREAT AWAKENING VISITS AMERICA. GOD'S WILL IS NOT JUDGMENT. HIS WILL IS BLESSING! "

~~~~

Please, keep watching 'It's Supernatural"
in the following weeks,
for Pastor Shane Warren,
will be the speaker,
and he'll share more about this.

~~

From Sid Roth - "A prophet is only as good as his record for accuracy.
I am amazed over the prophet gift God has given Shane.
It is so precise, he knows names, addresses and
even dreams people have had without prior knowledge.
He has seen the future of America and
the future of Christians who are on fire for God."

July 2012

Please feel free to use this devotional to send on to your friends or share with your church fellowship and Bible study groups.

Michael D. Inman
- The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing -- Edmund Burke...
"If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one."

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down