World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 17:32 by Admin

» Israel 365 News
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 16:35 by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 15:55 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 15:45 by Admin

» israelAM
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 15:41 by Admin

» AISH
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 15:28 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 15:20 by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 15:18 by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
"The Jesus Project" EmptyToday at 14:39 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 23:17 by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 23:11 by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 22:59 by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 22:16 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 21:07 by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 0:11 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
"The Jesus Project" EmptyYesterday at 0:02 by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
"The Jesus Project" EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 23:26 by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
"The Jesus Project" EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 23:20 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
"The Jesus Project" EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 23:17 by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
"The Jesus Project" EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 17:45 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"The Jesus Project"

Go down

"The Jesus Project" Empty "The Jesus Project"

Post  Admin Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 20:45

GospeLines Ministries
®Daily Devotional for Friday, August 3, 2012

Have you missed any of our devotionals? Remember they can be found in the
Archive section of our Website
http://www.gospelines.com
(Copied from Campus Crusade for Christ, “The Jesus Project”)

Editor’s Note: Copied from a letter we received from the director of The Jesus Project. I encourage you to view & share this excellent film from your computer:
THE JESUS FILM
The Biblically and historically accurate portrayal of the Life of Christ taken directly from the Gospel of Luke continues to influence the world. It has been shown in 228 countries and translated into 1031 languages as of Janurary 2008.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKGflMFfKmI

I wish I could divulge the location where it happened, but security is too tight. Lives would be endangered. Let’s just say you would be astonished!

A “JESUS” film team had taken a courageous step, going to a village in a very dangerous, mountainous area. They brought a translation of “JESUS” on DVD,and all the equipment needed to show it.

The team gathered about 250 people into a community hall, and closed the windows for secrecy.

It was crowded, tight and the screen was relatively small – but everyone stayed and watched the entire “JESUS” film. They were captivated by all they saw and heard.

When it came time for the team to give the invitation to receive Christ
(another courageous act here that could get them killed), a man who had been sitting on the floor stood up.

He opened his shirt and turned around so all could see. Strapped to his chest were explosives…a suicide vest. Panic set in…

“Wait…wait! Don’t leave. I’m not going to blow myself up. I need to tell you what just happened.” It took several minutes to convince the people to stay, and at last, they did.

“I heard that you were going to show a blasphemous film. I went to my leaders, and they agreed you should die. I strapped on this bomb and came to kill you all.
“When the film started I reached for the detonator and tried to push the button, but as I watched the film, Jesus turned and pointed right at me. He called my name and said loudly, ‘Don’t do that…follow Me.’

“Over and over I tried. Every time I reached for the button He pointed to me and said, ‘Don’t do that…follow Me.’ My hand froze every time. I couldn’t move my thumb. I gave up and just stayed to watch.

“Now I believe. I want Jesus to be my Savior. Can you help me know more about Him?”

The team leader said, “Yes, of course, but first you must take off that
vest!” The would-be suicide bomber went out from the building, far away, took it off, disarming the explosives. He returned and the team prayed for him – but that’s not all.

Remember that this happened in an extremely dangerous area, one intensely hostile to Christianity. Anyone leaving their religious traditions can expect to be killed.

But the Word of God contained in “JESUS” had just spoken to the people in
their heart language. It was a powerful experience as the Holy Spirit
confirmed that the words they were hearing, still burning in their hearts, were Truth.
And by the man’s testimony, they knew they had witnessed a miracle.

So when the film team leader asked who wanted to receive Christ and pray, everyone did…all of them! The next day, defying the dangers, 250 new believers met with the team who baptized them all in their new faith – including the man with the suicide vest!

Again, if I told you where this happened, you would be astonished. And this
report comes directly from reliable ministry leaders of high caliber, and the eye witnesses. These leaders are just as amazed as we are!

May God alone receive all the glory, honor and praise “…that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the Lord is mighty, so that you mayfear the Lord your God forever.” (Joshua 4:24, NASB).

Amen and Amen!
__________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____
GospeLines is a non-profit Christian ministry, providing free devotionals

Support for GospeLines Ministries® will always be accepted by mail or through the PayPal link on our Website; and, be assured, we will always be humblygrateful for your sustaining love.
GospeLines Ministries
Please use the following links for questions, requests or other
communication with the GospeLines staff:

Prayer request: Send to
prayer@gospelines.com
orsherry@gospelines.com

Comments or Questions: Send to
tommy@gospelines.com
orron@gospelines.com

These links and much more information are available on our Website:

Permission to distribute this material via email, or as individual copies, is automatically granted on the condition all copies will be used for non-commercial purposes, and will not be sold. To reproduce "GospeLines Devotionals" in any other format, including Internet websites, written permission is needed from Dr. Tommy Harrison.
Under Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this letter cannot be considered Spam as long as Contact Information and a Remove Link are included.

United States Approves Anti-Spam Bill -
http://www.dgl.com/dglinfo/1998/dg980515.html

Any material sent by GospeLines Ministries® may be of a Religious, Moral or Ethical nature. GospeLines personnel, writers, or contributors are not responsible for any actions, feelings, or results from reading this material.
Reading and/or downloading contents is an acknowledgment of its nature.
GospeLines Ministries is registered with the United States Patent and
Trademark Office: Serial No: 78/554476
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down