World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
The average person, when left alone with his thoughts, is tremendously lonely. 

THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH 
"I love YOU, O LORD (YEHOWAH), my STRENGTH (CHEZEQ). The LORD is my ROCK (CELA`) and my FORTRESS (MATZUWD) and my DELIVERER (PALAT); my GOD (`EL), my STRENGTH (TSUWR) in whom I will trust; my SHIELD (MAGEN) and the HORN (QUREN) of my salvation, my STRONGHOLD (MISGAB)." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 1 – 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim 

There should be no limit to what we can accomplish since our CREATOR GOD is omnipotent and we can go in HIS strength. The Book of Psalms, particularly testifies that the HOLY ONE indeed is our STRENGTH. " I come with praise of YOUR mighty acts and go in the strength of the LORD GOD; I will celebrate and make mention of YOUR righteousness, YOURS only." [Psalms (Tehillym) 71. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Appropriating (sharing in) GOD’S strength and manifesting it in our lives is done by fearing HIM. "The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear HIM, in those who depend on HIS mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 147. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Truly the eye of the LORD is on those who fear HIM, on those who hope in HIS mercy, to deliver their soul from death, and to sustain them in famine." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 18 - 19Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The secret of the LORD is with those who fear HIM, to them HE will make known HIS covenant." [Psalms (Tehillym) 25. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The ANGEL OF THE LORD encamps around those who fear HIM, and delivers them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 18 – 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To continually go in the strength of the LORD is essentially to "celebrate and make mention of Your righteousness, YOURS only." Speaking of GOD’S righteousness, not ours for we have none, in the fear of the LORD and the leading of the SPIRIT OF GOD hoping only in HIS mercy, manifests the strength of the LORD. 

Moses encouraged Joshua and Israel when he addressed the nation telling them that the LORD your GOD HIMSELF would cross over before them; HE would destroy the nations from before them and they would dispossess them. "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your GOD, HE is the ONE WHO goes with you. HE will not leave you, fail you, nor forsake you...HE will be with you. Fear not and be not dismayed!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 31. 6, 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Rejoicing in the LORD is the SOURCE of your strength." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Apostle Paul, definitely manifest the strength of the Lord GOD in his life as much as anyone ever did, and bore witness. . . "HE said to me — My grace is sufficient for you, for MY strength is made perfect in weakness. — Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of CHRIST may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for CHRIST'S sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." [2 Corinthians 12. 9 – 10] 

The grace and joy of the LORD YESHUA shining through our own weakness, enable the man whose strength is in HIM, to "go from strength to strength" [Psalms/Tehillym 84. 7] in HIS service. "Chazaq v’amats — Be strong and of good courage, the MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL is with you! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Our feet are standing at your gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem, built as a City bound firmly together; where tribes once went up to give thanks unto YEHOWAH, where thrones of justice were once set, thrones of the House of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may those who love her prosper. May peace be in her walls, tranquility in her towers. May ADONAI bless us from Zion and let us see the good of Jerusalem. Let us see our children's children and peace upon Israel. 
Have a peaceful, enriching day with an objective to bless others. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 29 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sun 16 Nov 2014, 11:51 pm

Honor is measured by him who gives it, not by him who receives it. 

CUSTOMS  PIDYON HA'BEN 
Either phrase, Pidyon ha'Ben (Redemption of the son) or Pidyon ha'Bechor (Redemption of the first-born male) are correct. The child has been considered by Jews, even since olden times, as the greatest of human treasures. To produce and raise children is a religious commandment and is the cause for rejoicing in the home. However, when a son is born, there is special joy, for the parents trust that he will carry on the family name with honour. Jewish women consider it a great blessing from the GREAT & ALMIGHTY GOD to bear a son. It is natural that the first child should be received with special attention by the new parents. The oldest son has always taken first rank in the Jewish family. In case of the father's death, he usually becomes the head, to whom the younger brothers and sisters look for advice and help. He inherits a larger share of the family's possessions than any of the other children.

Ever since the first promise of redemption, Jewish women (who are very devout) have hoped to be the mother of the REDEEMER. Deeply imbedded in the Jewish soul there is the hope of the coming MESSIAH YESHUA and, "who knows" — perhaps their little boy will grow up to be the DELIVERER OF ISRAEL! Eve, when she gave birth to Cain, believed it was HE for whom she waited to save her from her sins. She exclaimed: "I have acquired a MAN, the LORD." [Genesis/Bereshith 4. 1 Hebrew Translation] In English, it is translated as "I have gotten a man-child from the LORD." The word translated as from is simply the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, Aleph-Tau, which represents HIM WHO is the FIRST and the LAST, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, WHO is, WHO was, and WHO ever shall be! What a disappointment to her that Cain turned out to be, not the PROMISED DELIVERER, but the first murderer; not the LIFE-GIVER, but the life-taker! 

One glorious day in the City of David, an event took place of which Isaiah wrote: "For a CHILD has been born to us, a SON has been given to us. And authority has settled on HIS shoulders. HE will be called WONDERFUL (Pele), COUNSELOR (Yavats), THE MIGHTY GOD (Gibowr El), ETERNAL FATHER (Ad Aby), RULER (Prince) OF PEACE (Sar Shalowm)." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] This was a CHILD like no other child before HIM or after, who was the GREATEST OF HEAVEN'S TREASURES; HE is the SON WHO far surpasses all the sons of earth; HIS was a birth at which all the hosts of heaven rejoiced; Miryam (Mary), who gave birth to this SON, truly could declare in reality: "I have acquired a MAN-CHILD, the LORD!" for JESUS THE CHRIST had come! 

The birth of the SAVIOR in the City of David caused all heaven "and the morning stars to sing together" — but one writer has expressed a significant fact: "Though MESSIAH a thousand times in Bethlehem be born, and not within thy heart, thy soul will be forlorn." When HE, the MESSIAH, the unique SON OF THE LIVING GOD, is born in the heart, what rejoicing in heaven! By faith we who are sons of men, become sons of GOD through the new birth. Because YESHUA came into our humanity, we can become partakers of HIS divinity. JESUS, WHO was born the SON of Abraham, the SON of David, brings us into the family of GOD; and we also are sons of David, sons of Abraham, of the heavenly family by faith. "HE came to HIS OWN, and HIS OWN did not receive HIM. BUT AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, to them HE gave the right to become the sons of GOD." [John 1. 11 - 12] 

"But every firstling ass you shall redeem with a sheep; and if you will not redeem it, you must break its neck. AND YOU MUST REDEEM EVERY FIRSTBORN MALE AMONG YOUR CHILDREN." [Exodus (Shemot) 13. 13 Tanakh, Torah] According to the teachings of Rashi: "The law of redemption is applicable to the ass only of the unclean animals, because the first-born of the Egyptians are in the BIBLE compared to the ass." [see Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 23. 20] "As the ass is an unclean animal, it has to be redeemed with a lamb." [Abraham Ibn Ezra] 

On the thirty-first day after the child's birth, a home gathering is arranged to which relatives and friends are invited. Among the guests is a Kohen (priest) who is thought to be a descendant of Aaron. The ceremony consists of giving the Kohen the sum of five shekalim (about $2.50), or the more popular sum of five silver dollars, and reciting appropriate prayers. The boy is then pronounced redeemed or freed from the service commanded for all first-born males. {Unless the Kohen is very poor, he returns the money to the parents who give it to a worthy Jewish cause.} This practice is almost not practiced today, but among the very orthodox Jews, the first-born is always redeemed, not with a lamb as in the BIBLICAL commandment, but as stated, with five silver dollars. This custom is kept in remembrance of the salvation of the first-born in Egypt when the ALMIGHTY AWESOME ONE commanded the Israelites to substitute a lamb for their deliverance from death. The redemption ceremony is followed by a party as an expression of thanksgiving for this privilege. 

It is written concerning the firstborn SON of Miryam (Mary): "Now when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were completed, they brought HIM to Jerusalem to present HIM to the LORD (as it is written in the Law of the LORD — Every male who opens the womb shall be called HOLY TO THE LORD)." [Luke 2. 22 - 23] 

"And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the CONSOLATION OF ISRAEL, and the HOLY SPIRIT was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the HOLY SPIRIT that he would not see death before he had seen the LORD'S MESSIAH. So he came by the SPIRIT into the Temple. And when the parents brought in the CHILD YESHUA (JESUS), to do for HIM ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOM OF THE LAW, he took HIM up in his arms and blessed GOD and said — LORD, now YOU are letting YOUR servant depart in peace, according to YOUR WORD; for my eyes have seen YOUR SALVATION which YOU have prepared before the face of all peoples, the LIGHT to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the gLORY of YOUR people Israel." [Luke 2. 25 - 32] 

Simeon, who perhaps had held many boy babies in his arms in the Temple at the Redemption Ceremony, was led of the SPIRIT OF GOD on this special occasion to see and recognize the PROMISED MESSIAH. This SON needed not to be redeemed for HE came to redeem all those who put their trust in HIM. Everyone has the same privilege as Simeon to see and recognize in YESHUA, THE REDEEMER, the SAVIOR of the world! HE has redeemed us, not with corruptible things but with HIS OWN blood! JESUS is the SUBSTITUTE — the ANTI-TYPE of the lamb which redeemed the first-born of Israel. Comparable to the words of Simeon the devout when he took the CHILD YESHUA in his arms and blessed GOD, we who know our DELIVERER can also exclaim, "LORD, we have seen YOUR SALVATION which YOU prepared before the face of all peoples!" KING JESUS, the LIGHT that brings revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of YOUR people, Israel. 

Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. Assuredly, the KEEPER of Israel gives good gifts to those who love and obey HIM! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:  http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

Spend your time counting your blessings, not airing your complaints. 

LIKE THE RAIN 
"For as the rain or snow drops from heaven and returns not there, but soaks the earth and makes it bring forth vegetation, yielding seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is the WORD that issues from MY mouth: It does not come back to ME unfulfilled, but performs what I purpose, achieves what I sent it to do." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 55. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

What a beautiful, confident expectation in the natural and in the spiritual realm. Rain and snow falls from the heavens and eventually return there; then later falls again as rain and snow on the thirsty land. But they do not return until they first have accomplished their work of watering the earth, providing and renewing the world's water and food supplies to maintain its life. "HE forms the droplets of water, which cluster into rain, from HIS mist. The skies rain; they pour down their moisture and abundant showers fall on all mankind." [Job (Iyob) 36. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To the same extent, GOD'S HOLY WORD goes forth from heaven through HIS revealed SCRIPTURES and their distribution and proclamation by HIS disciples. It does not return empty or void, for it accomplishes CREATOR GOD'S divine work on earth; for "YOUR WORD stands firm in heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 89 Tanakh, Kethuvim] YESHUA‘S OWN words were, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Matthew 24. 35] 

The fruitful scattering of the SEED OF LIFE, GOD'S WRITTEN WORD is confirmed in many other TEXTS, "Send your BREAD forth upon the waters; for after many days you will find it...Sow your SEED in the morning, and don't hold back your hand in the evening, since you don't know which is going to succeed, the one or the other, or if both are equally good." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 11. 1, 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] It is the LORD GOD WHO will bless you in all the work of your hand which you do. 

One person plants, another waters, "but neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but GOD WHO gives the increase." [1 Corinthians 3. 6 - 7] "I will make them and the places all around MY hill a blessing; and I will send down the rain in its season; rains that bring showers of blessing." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 34. 26 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "YOU released a bountiful rain, O GOD; when YOUR OWN land languished, YOU sustained it." [Psalms (Tehillym) 68. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] As we sow and water the SEED, the HOLY WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY, we have HIS DIVINE promise that HE will accomplish that which HE pleases; and, we are blessed. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
As we bid farewell to Shabbat. . . may our lips ever declare praises to our KING, HELPER, SAVIOR & SHIELD for HIS loving kindness is mighty over us. Have a good week — continue serving the BELOVED MASTER with a clean heart (lev tahor) and bless HIM at all times, for HE perseveres in blessing HIS people with sustaining power, mercy, grace and peace prospering you in HIS purpose. 
Remember, we are praying for you, and we appreciate your prayers for us!! 
Go with GOD and have a terrific week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Nov 2014, 11:50 pm

The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to change. 

EYES OF THE LORD 
"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro over the entire earth, to show HIMSELF strong on behalf of those who are wholeheartedly loyal to HIM." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 16. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Though "GOD is SPIRIT" and HIS "worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth" [John 4. 24], it is wonderful to know that our LOVING ALMIGHTY CREATOR is also omnipotent (all powerful, invincible, unstoppable), omniscient (all-knowing, insightful, profound knowledge) and omnipresent (all-present, completeness, pervasive, all-encompassing). And we can know assuredly that "HE WHO formed the eye, shall hE not see?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, observing the wicked and the good." [Proverbs (Mishle) 15. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The eyes of the LORD GOD saw each step of HIS creation, that "it was good." [Genesis/Bereshith 1] GOD saw Adam and Eve sinning in the Garden, HE saw Cain kill Abel, and HE saw the people building the tower at Babel, and HE came down to observe it. Nothing is done without HIS knowledge, all is seen by the ETERNAL ONE. 

The Prophet Zechariah reminded us not to "despises or scorn a day of small beginnings" for they will be examined and scrutinized by "the eyes of the LORD, ranging over the whole earth." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 4. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] When "YEHOWAH saw how great was man's wickedness on earth, and how every plan devised by his mind was nothing but evil all the time" and "the earth was corrupt in GOD'S sight and was full of violence." [Genesis (Bereshith) 6. 5, 11 Tanakh, Torah] "But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD" [Genesis/Bereshith 6. 8], and he and his family were saved through the awful flood that encompassed the entire world. 

We are encouraged by the psalmist’s words that Peter quoted, "For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and hIS ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the LORD is against those who do evil." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 15 Tanakh, Nevi’im; 1 Peter 3. 12] It is reassuring and comforting to know that one of the names of our GREAT GOD is "EL-ROIY (GOD WHO SEES)" [Genesis/Bereshith 16. 13], and conduct ourselves responsibly and fittingly, being fully aware that our GOD & HEAVENLY FATHER is watching us with deep love and concern. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!! 
We bless and extol YOU, CREATOR of the Universe for YOUR greatness and goodness and lift our voices in gratitude for YOUR loving care. YOU are the FOUNTAIN from which all blessings flow. Please strengthen our faith in YOU and purify our spirits that in our daily tasks we may be conscious of YOUR PRESENCE. Help us to see that nothing truly prospers unless it brings blessing to others lives, and no gain truly enriches if it adds not to the happiness of others. Continue to teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers. Praised are YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, by WHOSE law the shadows of evening fall and the gates of the morning are opened. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:43 pm

Fruit does not exist for the benefit of the tree, but to nourish others. 
Israel’s mission is to teach the nations of the world that GOD is THE SOURCE of all blessings. [Samson Raphael Hirsch] 

FRUITLESS FUTILITY 
"Now the next day, when they had come out from Bethany, HE (YESHUA) was hungry. And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, HE went to see if perhaps HE would find something on it. When HE came to it, HE found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. In response JESUS said to it — Let no one eat fruit from you ever again." [Mark 11. 12 - 14] "And immediately the fig tree withered away." [Matthew 21. 19] 

Being hungry and knowing quite well that the fig tree produces fruit at the same time it bears leaves, YESHUA was looking for fruit to satisfy HIS hunger. Finding the tree replete with leaves, but not bearing fruit, HE cursed it for it showed signs of maturity but there was nothing to harvest. 

Thus, MESSIAH used the barren fig tree to teach his disciples something they desperately needed to know, for they heard THE MASTER curse the fruitless tree. 

The LORD had just come from HIS triumphant entry into the City having been proclaimed as KING by the multitude [Mark 11. 7 - 11], knowing their shallow adoration would soon turn into cries for HIS death. Leaving the fig tree, YESHUA drove the money changers from the Temple again, just as HE had done in the earlier part of HIS ministry. [John 2. 14 - 15] MESSIAH YESHUA knew the money changers were not only exploiting all the Jews who entered the Temple, but had taken over the court of the Gentiles, using it as a place of business, denying the possibility of true worship to all, both Jews and Gentiles. 

The fig tree was the living parable, an object lesson on barrenness, typifying the Jewish nation’s condition in spite of their privileged heritage. This type of hypocritical fruitlessness receives greater condemnation [Mark 11. 20 - 21], exhibits a lack of faith [Mark 11. 22 - 23], and hinders our prayers. [Mark 11. 24 - 26] 

The zeal of YESHUA used the lesson of the fig tree to teach — "Do you consider this House, which bears by MY NAME, to be a den of thieves in your eyes?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 7. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "MY House shall be called a HOUSE OF PRAYER for all nations." [Mark 11. 17] May our desire be to bear much fruit in our worship, our faith, our conduct, our prayers, and in all our lives. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Blessed are YOU, O GOD, our salvation and our help. Everything that lives shall give thanks to YOU forever and shall praise YOUR NAME in truth. YOUR NAME is RIGHTEOUS, and unto WHOM it is becoming to give thanks. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:50 pm

Work, like prayer, can lead you out of yourself and up Mount Sinai with the grace of a soul not restrained by the weight of its own importance. 

FEAR OF THE LORD 
"Fear the LORD, you HIS consecrated ones, for those who fear HIM lack nothing. Lions have been reduced to starvation, but those who turn to the LORD shall not lack any good. Come, my sons, listen to ME; I will teach you what it is to fear the LORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 9 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This acrostic psalm is a source for great comfort and encouragement. The first section [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 1 - 7] consists of the testimony of one who fears the LORD GOD; and the last section [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 16 - 22] describes the deliverance promised those who do fear HIM. It is contrasted with the destinies of those who do not. In the center section, David explains what it means to fear the LORD and invites all to join him in obedience to this command. 

The "fear of the LORD" is not so much an attitude as it is a life commitment. "Who is the man who is eager for life, who desires years, that he may see good?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] A man who has an awesome fear of HOLY ETERNAL GOD has a hunger and zeal for a long-life of ministry to others. "To die is gain." [Philippians 1. 21] Yes! ...yet we should ask for length of days that we may have abundant opportunities to "see and do good." 

"Guard your tongue from evil, your lips from deceitful speech." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We know that the tongue is capable of incredible harm. The one who fears the FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS should be characterized by a lifestyle of guarded speech. Not only is our speech to be free from evil, but we are to "shun evil, and do good, seek peace and integrity and pursue them" [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 14] in every area of life. This should be our life's motive. Attaining peace may not be easy, but we should strive in every attempt for it. 

The results of such a lifestyle should be reward enough, but our GRACIOUS & MAGNIFICENT HOLY LORD promises even more: "The ANGEL OF THE LORD encamps around those that fear HIM, and rescues them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Oh, how abundant is the great good that YOU, O LORD, have in store for those who fear YOU, that YOU have prepared to do in the full view of the sons of men for those who take refuge in YOU." [Psalms (Tehillym) 31. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May you be encouraged to seek the LORD and obey HIS ways. 

We bless, praise and glorify, exalt, extol and honour, magnify and laud the NAME of the HOLY ONE. Blessed are YOU, LORD GOD, high above all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations, which are uttered in the world. The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with your spirit. 
Yarim ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim. This Hebrew decree with the hidden name of MESSIAH reads — "HE will lift the people and prove that HIS WORD and Law are valid." 
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL VETERANS; your service have not gone unnoticed as all deeds are recorded in GOD'S BOOK. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Nov 2014, 7:47 pm

Love is a river that must be guarded with the banks of truth and sincerity. 

WALK IN LOVE 
"I (Paul), therefore, the prisoner of the LORD, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the SPIRIT in the bond of peace" [Ephesians 4. 1 - 3] 

The book of Ephesians uses the lovely term "in love" six various times each filled with encouragement, hope and enrichment. First, we are made aware that the LORD GOD "has chosen us in [MESSIAH YESHUA] before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love." [Ephesians 1. 4] 

The fact that we are specifically elected (chosen) and positioned in the LORD JESUS CHRIST with HIS accredited holiness is centered in HIS love. This means that our spiritual lives are "rooted and grounded in love" [Ephesians 3. 17], because they are firmly established in HIM WHO is INCARNATE LOVE. 

This amazing love for us from the GIVER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, which illuminates and energizes us, must then display itself through our lives. . . we must love in lowliness, gentleness, longsuffering, and bear with one another no matter the personal frustration or disappointment it may cause. 

In witnessing and teaching, we must always be careful to speak the truth only, but even that is not enough. We must do so primarily "speaking the truth in love" — that the whole body of YESHUA "may grow up in all things into HIM WHO is the head  CHRIST...being built together for a habitation of GOD in the SPIRIT." [Ephesians 4. 15 w/1. 22] Consistently practiced by all members of that great spiritual body doing their share, "causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." [Ephesians 4. 16] 

For the final intricately elaborate love statement: "Therefore be imitators of GOD as dear children. And walk in love, as MESSIAH also has loved us and given HIMSELF for us, an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet-smelling aroma." [Ephesians 5. 1 - 2] 

The LORD has chosen us in love, rooted and grounded us in love, and now we should be patient (refrain yourself) with each other, as needed, and build each other up in love, speaking the truth in love, and walking daily in HIS wondrous love. In all things love others as we love the MASTER. Love above all things, it is the bond of perfection. 

We praise YOU, MOST HOLY LORD God and ask that YOUR PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures. May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all. 
Hold fast to the ENDURING ONE and continue to hold each other up in your prayers, these are going to be hard days ahead, but our RIGHTEOUS ALMIGHTY GOD is in control. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Nov 2014, 2:17 pm

Glass is made by the process of blowing. If a human being can make something beautiful by this procedure, how much more so that which is made by the Breath of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME. 

DEFENDING THE FAITH 
"I am appointed for the defense of the GOSPEL." [Philippians 1. 17] 

Many are the social CHRISTians today who abuse the use of WRITTEN EVIDENCES of GOD’S HOLY WORD in CHRISTian witnessing, feeling it is somehow dishonoring to YESHUA ha'MASHIACH or to the HOLY SCRIPTURES in trying to defend them; thus distorting the literal sense of the commands and teachings of the Lord JESUS. Remember, if the plain sense makes sense, seek no other sense, or you’ll come up with non-sense. 

The Apostle Paul, however, did not refrain, by any means, the opportunity to expound the WRITTEN WORD. The GOSPEL does need defending, and Paul was set for its defense against the attacks of its adversaries. Also, he told his disciples that "in the defense and confirmation of the GOSPEL, you all are partakers with me of grace." [Philippians 1. 7] 

Since we are "partakers" with Paul in this defense, we also need to be prepared and have our face set for its defense. We must "Always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear." [1 Peter 3. 15] 

Any CHRIST-like-one who shares his faith with the unsaved has encountered many who cannot or will not believe the simple plan of salvation until his questions are answered. We must be familiar with the "many infallible proofs" [Acts 1. 3] of the deity of the LORD JESUS, the ANOINTED ONE, and HIS power to save, both as OMNIPOTENT CREATOR and the HUMBLE SIN-BEARING SAVIOR. 

We must "search the SCRIPTURES daily" and also study the "witness" HE has given in the creation [Acts 17. 11; 14. 17], along with believing the "many infallible proofs" left here. [Acts 1. 3] "The works of the LORD are great, studied by all who have pleasure in them and within reach of all who desire them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 111. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." [2 Timothy 3. 16] 

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to GOD, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the WORD OF TRUTH." [2 Timothy 2. 15] Effectively done, fruit will be produced that will "remain" [John 15. 16] instead of a withered crop that "has no root." [Mark 4. 6] "Test all things; hold fast to what is good." [1 Thessalonians 5. 21] 

May the ETERNAL ONE, blessed be HE, help us be among the victorious defenders of the GOSPEL, which is the only "GOOD NEWS" from which righteousness and praise springs forth. 

LORD, help us to break down the barriers which keep us from YOU. . . falsehood & faithlessness, callousness & selfishness, injustice & hard-heartedness. 
Remember, keep looking up, the best is yet to be! 

Web Page: http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:23 pm

Pray that you may never have to endure all that you can learn to bear. 

ASK FOR WISDOM 
"Now this is the confidence that we have in HIM (the ALL-WISE MASTER), that if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] 

When we ask in prayer believing, we know that OMNIPOTENT LORD OF HOSTS not only hears our petition, but also has told us, "Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." [Mark 11. 24] For those who ask for GODly wisdom, they first must fear the LORD, then depart from all evil and obey the commandments of the LORD JESUS and diligently pursue to know and be like HIM. "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, WHO gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." [James 1. 5 - 6] 

"If you make your ear attentive to wisdom and your mind open to discernment; if you call to understanding and cry aloud to discernment, if you seek her (wisdom) as you do silver and search for her as for treasures; then you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD. For the LORD grants wisdom; knowledge and understanding are by HIS decree." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 2 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward GOD. And whatever we ask we receive from HIM, because we keep HIS commandments and do those things that are pleasing in HIS sight." [1 John 3. 21 - 22] 

The promises of ETERNAL GOD are true and they are life. GODly wisdom says: "Mine are counsel and sound wisdom and resourcefulness; I am understanding; courage is mine. Those who love me, I love, and those who seek me diligently will find me." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 14, 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] If you would, with all your heart and soul, return to the LOVING MASTER and obey HIS voice according to all that HE commands you, you will find HIM. That is a promise and a blessing. 

Such incredibly amazing love can only come from our HEAVENLY FATHER! In HIM are riches and honor forevermore...and when we ask, our joy is complete. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, may the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins. Be reminded of your commitment to obey GOD in holiness and integrity of life. We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. 
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in very heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 
Grant, O LORD, that when the time of our departure comes, we may look back without sorrow upon the life we leave, and with trust in YOUR mercy enter that life which YOU have prepared for the righteous, Amen 
Now, go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day, and have a blessed week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm

If you have, hold on to it; if you know, be silent; if you can, do! 

CUSTOMS  BRITH MILAH 
"GOD further said to Abraham  As for you, you and your offspring to come throughout the ages shall keep MY covenant. Such shall be the covenant between ME and you and your offspring to follow which you shall keep: every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and that shall be the sign of the covenant between ME and you. And throughout the generations, every male among you shall be circumcised at the age of eight days. As for the home born slave and the one bought from an outsider who is not of your offspring, they must be circumcised, home born and purchased alike. Thus shall MY covenant be marked in your flesh for an everlasting pact. And if any male who is uncircumcised fails to circumcise the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his kin; he has broken MY covenant." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 9 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Brith (bris or berith  means to bind, bond, obligation, cutting) Milah (Covenant of Circumcision) is the Abrahamic Covenant, which is the basis of Judaism and CHRISTianity, is the most marvelous document in existence. Every Jewish boy today, when eight days old, is circumcised according to the commandment. This practice, which is 4,000 years old, is still held in high esteem by all Jews. 

"Brith Milah" is a great celebration which takes place in the home where relatives, friends, and neighbors have gathered. When the child is carried in for circumcision, he is greeted with the familiar Hebrew phrase: "Bruch haBah (Blessed is he that comes)." Attending the ceremony, according to custom, there is always the invisible guest, Elijah. The infant is placed upon Elijah's Chair just before the operation. This, the Jews believe, insures the child's health and promotes quick healing. At every circumcision, Elijah is supposed to be seated at the right hand of the "sandek (one who holds the infant during the operation)"  and the words "Zehu Kisei Eliyahu (this is the Chair of Elijah)" must be said in a loud voice. 

The one who performs the operation of circumcision, called by the Hebrew term "Mohel" is so expert in this operation that no surgeon can compete with him in his performance or in the safeguarding of the life and health of the baby. 

Part of the ceremony is naming the boy, which is done immediately after the circumcision. The Ashkenazic Jews usually name the child after some near relative who has passed away; whereas the Sephardic custom is to name the child in honour of a living relative. This is an old custom and is intended to keep family memories alive. When the boy is named after the circumcision, he enters into the Covenant (Brith) and becomes an inheritor of everything connected with it. 

When the "CHILD born" and the "SON given" of Isaiah's prophecy [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] was eight days old, Miryam (Mary) observed this ceremony for HIM: "And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the CHILD, HIS NAME was called YESHUA (JESUS), the name given by the angel before HE was conceived in the womb." [Luke 2. 21] 

YESHUA, being a Jew "according to the flesh"  was subjected to every law and commandment of GOD given to Israel in order to finish or fulfill the OLD COVENANT and establish the NEW. For circumcision of the flesh is a type and shadow of a greater experience of the heart. The operation of circumcision signifies the cutting off the old creation” the eighth day is the "morrow after the Sabbath"  the day of Resurrection, the day of the new creation! 

OMNISCIENT HOLY GOD does not establish the fact of a person's Jewishness from the outward manifestation, but HE recognizes the TRUE JEW from the condition of the INNER MAN! HE commanded the Israelites: "Circumcise, therefore, the foreskin about your heartS, and stiffen your necks no more." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 10. 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Nicodemus, a religious leader of the Jews, a Pharisee, came to MESSIAH YESHUA by night to inquire concerning the way to heaven, YESHUA answered, "You must be born again." [John 3. 7] The OLD COVENANT was sealed with circumcision of the flesh; the NEW COVENANT is sealed with the new birth or circumcision of the heart. Here, circumcision was inferred to be the mark of death upon the Adam life. With the natural man there is no power to love ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD with all the heart, soul, and strength; but the LORD promised a spiritual birth which would make this possible: "Then the LORD your GOD will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, to love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and soul, in order that you may live." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 6 Tanakh, Torah] 

The new birth takes place when "with the heart man believe unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation" [Romans 10. 10]  when an individual makes a turn-about-face to GOD MOST HIGH, to forsake his sins and accept the righteousness of GOD in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. The heart is circumcised, the old law is cut away, and a new law takes its place. The ordinances rituals, ceremonies, sacrifices under the OLD COVENANT are fulfilled, finished, done away in the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, the DELIVERER WHO has come out of Zion  JESUS OF NAZARETH, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD! 

"And you are complete in HIM, WHO is the HEAD of all principality and power. In HIM you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of MESSIAH (CHRIST JESUS)." [Colossians 1. 10 - 11] 

Oh, my Jewish people, do you pride yourself that you are a Jew and that you have obeyed the commandment of HOLY LORD GOD under the OLD COVENANT? Listen to the words of Jeremiah, your own Jewish prophet, who wrote by the inspiration of the SPIRIT OF GOD: "Lo, days are coming  declares the LORD ” when I will punish all WHO ARE CIRCUMCISED with the UNCIRCUMCISED  Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are UNCIRCUMCISED, and all the House of Israel are UNCIRCUMCISED OF HEART (their minds are blocked to GOD'S commandments)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 9. 25  26 Tanakh, Neviâim] 

GOD OMNIPOTENT does not recognize circumcision of the flesh above the new birth. Jew and Gentile alike are commanded to obey "you must be born again." Jews and Gentiles need an operation to cut away the foreskin of their heart in order to enter into the KINGDOM OF GOD . It does not matter if one is born a natural Jew; he does not merit heaven by that fact; he is not even known as a TRUE Jew by GOD HIMSELF until his heart is changed, until he repents of his sins and accepts as his MESSIAH REDEEMER, the LORD JESUS CHRIST! 

"For in CHRIST JESUS neither circumcision nor un-circumcision avails anything, but a new creation." [Galatians 6. 15] "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from GOD." [Romans 2. 28 - 29] 

Shaalu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Welcome Sabbath Queen of the week! Joyously welcoming Sabbath Presence. LORD we delight in YOUR Shabbat. 
May the LORD GOD enlighten us with HIS wisdom and sustain us with HIS power. For the TORAH, for the privilege of worship, for the prophets, and for this Sabbath Day, given us for sanctification and rest, for honor and for glory, let us thank and bless the LORD our GOD. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:24 pm

Wisdom is like gold ore in the ground mixed with sand and rock; Logic is the mercury used to extract the gold. 

STONES OF REMEMBRANCE 
"Take two lazuli stones and engrave on them the names of the sons of Israel: Six of their names on the one stone, and the names of the remaining six on the other stone, in the order of their birth. On the two stones you shall make seal engravings — the work of a lapidary — of the names of the sons of Israel. Having bordered them with frames of gold, attach the two stones to the shoulder-pieces of the ephod, as Stones for Remembrance of the Israelite people, whose names Aaron shall carry upon his two shoulder-pieces for remembrance before the LORD." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 9 - 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

Just as the stones were secured on the shoulders of the HIGH PRIEST, MESSIAH YESHUA bears those HE has redeemed upon HIS shoulders [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] which is the place of courage and strength. HE promises, "I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with MY victorious right hand." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 41. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The ministry of NEW COVENANT priests is to bear one another's burdens [Galatians 6. 2] — the strong bearing the infirmities of the weak. [Romans 15. 1] We are commanded to pray for one another and to strengthen one another in the LORD. [Luke 22. 32; James 5. 16] 

Not only does the shoulder signify courage and strength, but it is the place representing leadership of government and is in open or public view. The LORD JESUS leads HIS people, they are DIVINELY governed; HIS ministry is to HIS people, open and public. 

There was a certain arrangement and a certain stone to be placed on the High Priest's shoulders. Six names of the sons of Israel were engraved in an onyx (lazuli) stone on one shoulder, and six names of the sons of Israel were engraved in another onyx (lazuli) stone on the other "according to birth." 

The names are associated with the stones as a very part of them for they were engraved permanently there. Each of the names had the same kind of stone. . . no difference. Each of us who are sons of the MOST HOLY LORD GOD, born into GOD'S Kingdom of priests, are the same; we are equally recognized in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH according to our New Birth. We are each engraved on the same kind of stone, encased in gold, brilliant, flashing with the luster of the fiery HOLY SPIRIT, lifted high upon the shoulders of our great HIGH PRIEST, borne up above the earthly ties and boundaries to a place in the heavenlies! There is a precious truth told in the meaning of these names. {Note: We will draw attention to just the first and last names, which are all-inclusive.} 

"According to birth" tells us that since Reuben was the firstborn of Israel (Jacob), his name engraved first in order on the shoulder stone. Reuben means "behold (see) a son." This directs our attention to the GREATER SON, the PRECIOUS LORD JESUS. The angels announced HIS birth in Beit'Lehem; the prophet Isaiah declared of HIM, "A CHILD is born, a SON is given." The ALMIGHTY OMNIPOTENT ONE informed the disciples concerning CHRIST, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased. Hear HIM!" [Matthew 17. 5] And who of GOD'S people can forget that most precious verse, "GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON." [John 3. 16] "Reuben! Behold, a SON!" 

The last name on the shoulder stones was Benjamin. Remember the story of his birth? Rachel, because she was dying, named him "Benoni" — "son of my sorrow." But Jacob (Israel) named him "Benjamin" — "son of my right hand." JESUS OF NAZARETH was born into this world and fulfilled the first name, BENONI, for HE was a MAN of sorrows, acquainted with grief. MESSIAH YESHUA was despised and rejected of men; HE suffered, bled and died, the SON OF SORROW. Benjamin was the only son named by his father, Israel. Son of my right hand signifies an exalted and honored place — in an equal position. The LORD YESHUA gave HIS life (ONE PERFECT SACRIFICE for sins forever) and is now seated at the right hand of the ETERNAL & TRUE SUPREME GOD in an exalted, honoured place. The HEAVENLY FATHER says of JESUS, the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, "BENJAMIN! SON OF MY RIGHT HAND!" 

Through the regenerating power of the HOLY SPIRIT, we are born of the MOST HIGH & LOFTY EVER-LIVING ONE and given the right to be the sons of GOD. The GREATER SON, our LORD & MESSIAH, rejoices in the presence of the angels when a sinner receives HIM. And, it is as though all heaven rejoices with CHRIST JESUS when they see this take place. Now it can be said of this sinner, "Reuben! Behold, a son!" 

After this new birth, there is joy and yet there is sorrow for the dying soul of men as we enter into "the fellowship of HIS sufferings." But, if we suffer with our WONDERFUL REDEEMER, we shall also reign with HIM in glory. We can only wear the "golden crown" at last IF we were able to wear the "thorny one" first. As sons in THE SON will be exalted to the position that JESUS assured: Blessed is the man who endures to the END. . . he shall receive a Crown of Life. [James 1. 12] "To him that overcomes I will grant to sit with ME on MY Throne." [Revelation 3. 21] Then, in that day, the LORD GOD OF HOST will say to us, "Benjamin! son of MY right hand!" May we all be richly blessed by hearing those words spoken to us. 

May this day be a life-changing experience as you consider your latter end and turn to the LIVING GOD of all grace and mercy! Our beloved friends, our prayer is that the ETERNAL GOD OF HEAVEN will hear our prayer and give us a renewed spiritual awakening, increase our love and brotherhood among us by MESSIAH YESHUA, HIS SON'S atoning blood, and be inscribed for a good and sweet year. May your life be offered up to GOD as a priest would offer up a repentance sacrifice! Have a long life filled with GOD’S peace, and abundant rich blessings. May the HOLY CREATOR, the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN ever be praised for HIS mercy and loving-kindness to us.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:53 pm

It is time for the LORD to work when man makes void HIS Law! 

GOD IN HUMAN FORM 
The true MESSIAH must be the MESSENGER and MEDIATOR of a NEW & EVERLASTING COVENANT which includes Gentiles as well as Jews. "For HE (GOD THE FATHER) said — It is too little a thing that YOU should be MY SERVANT in that I raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore the survivors of Israel: I will also make YOU a LIGHT to the nations, that MY SALVATION may reach the ends of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im; also Deuteronomy/Devarim 18. 17-19; Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 31. 31-32; 33. 14-15; Zechariah/Zecharyah 3. 8; 9. 9-12; Malachi/Malakhi 3. 1] HE must also unite in HIMSELF all the GOD-ordained offices that exist in Israel; being the PROPHET (Lawgiver & Leader) like Moses, a HIGH PRIEST & MEDIATOR like Melchizedek, and a KING like David, besides being the SAVIOR & LORD of all that ever will be saved. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 18. 15; Isaiah/Yeshayah 55. 4; 33. 22; Psalms/Tehillym 110. 1, 4; Zechariah/Zecharyah 6. 12-13; Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 33. 1, 4-18] The TRUE MESSIAH must be the REDEEMER of man's sprit, soul (mind) and body. [Job/Iyob 19. 25-26; Psalms/Tehillym 16. 9-11; 17. 15; 31. 5, 19; 72. 13-14; Isaiah/Yeshayah 26. 19] 

"Jacob was left alone. And a MAN wrestled with him until the break of dawn...Then HE said — Let ME go, for dawn is breaking. But Jacob answered — I will not let YOU go unless YOU bless me. Said the OTHER — What is your name? He replied — Jacob. Said HE — Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for as a prince, you have striven with ELOHIYM and with man and have prevailed." [Genesis (Bereshith) 32. 24-28 Tanakh, Torah] 

Here we see that Jacob wrestled with a MAN, WHO was none other than the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. To commemorate this wonderful experience, Jacob calls this place Peniel (face of GOD) "For, he said — I have SEEN GOD face to face, yet my life has been preserved." [Genesis (Bereshith) 32. 30 Tanakh, Torah] Jacob recognized the fact that this "MAN" with whom he wrestled was CREATOR GOD HIMSELF! 

Most people, especially Jews, cringe at the mention of the fact that one can see GOD and live. Nevertheless it was the experience of Jacob. Also Moses, the great Lawgiver of the Jews relates a similar instance in his own life and others: "Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy elders of Israel ascended; and they SAW the GOD OF ISRAEL — under HIS feet there was the likeness of a pavement of sapphire, like the very sky for purity. Yet HE did not raise HIS hand against the leaders of the Israelites; they BEHELD GOD, and they ate and drank." [Exodus (Shemot) 24. 9-11 Tanakh, Torah] Moses declares that the nobles of the children of Israel saw the GOD OF ISRAEL and after seeing HIM they were able to eat and drink — which testifies to the fact they were still alive, not fantasizing, in a trance, or dreaming. 

Note: THE ANGEL OF THE LORD, WHO is GOD OMNISCIENT, appeared frequently in the OLD COVENANT times as a MAN. That being the case, it should not be difficult for a Jew or Gentile who has studied SCRIPTURES, to believe that the MESSIAH YESHUA was indeed YEHOWAH GOD manifested in the flesh! "Behold, I am sending MY MESSENGER to clear the way before ME, and the LORD WHOM you seek shall come to HIS Temple suddenly. As for the ANGEL OF THE COVENANT that you desire, HE is already coming — says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Here the MESSIAH YESHUA is called "LORD, THE MESSENGER, and THE ANGEL OF THE COVENANT." HE is the ANGEL WHO saves and redeems — spoken of in Isaiah. [64. 9] It is true, the LORD JESUS came to save and redeem. HE is "THE MESSENGER OF THE COVENANT" — the NEW COVENANT, prophesied and promised by GOD in Jeremiah. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 31. 31-32] 

But, why must the HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN appear as a MAN? Because sin requires the death penalty. Man, who is a sinner, could not redeem himself. ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS OWN PERSON, must be a substitute to pay the ransom price in man's place. But GOD OMNIPOTENT cannot die; HE is "forever and ever." [Exodus/Shemot 3. 14; Psalms/Tehillym 90. 2] Therefore, THE REDEEMER of mankind must become MAN in order that HE could be made sin and die. [Hebrews 2. 9; 1 Peter 1. 18-19] THE REDEEMER could not be a mere mortal MAN either for if HE was, HE would have been involved in sin HIMSELF through Adam. [Romans 5. 12] Also, if JESUS were simply a man, there would be no sacrifice that would be appropriate for all humanity. To meet all the requirements, there had to be a GOD/MAN, "THE GOD\MAN" to meet both man's need and ETERNAL GOD'S requirements of a SAVIOR. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST is THE ANSWER and HE is the GREATEST LOVER of our soul. Thank YOU, LORD! 

We assiduously (diligently, attentively, tirelessly) cover you with ceaseless prayers desiring that you might be filled with the knowledge of GOD'S perfect will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. We encourage you to walk pleasing and be fruitful in every good work and increase in the knowledge of YESHUA THE BELOVED KING and be strengthened with HIS glorious power. In all things may GOD be glorified through the LORD JESUS, to WHOM belongs the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:57 pm

If you have put your trust in money or gold, you have been unfaithful to GOD MOST HIGH. 

WISDOM OF FEAR 
"And unto man HE (GOD) said — Behold! The fear of ADONEY, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To truly understand what it is to have reverential fear of the LORD GOD, would be to have a profound awe (anxious dread, terrified – a word reserved for the HOLY LORD GOD alone!), intense awareness of the MIGHTY ONE'S complete abhorrence of sin, as well as HIS omniscience and omnipresence, and living in light of the certainty of standing in front of this MOST HOLY ALL-KNOWING JUDGE at the Judgment Seat. It means unquestioning belief in GOD'S WRITTEN WORDS OF TRUTH and undeserved gift of salvation. 

To fear the LORD also means "the beginning (best part) of knowledge…to hate evil...prolongs life…a stronghold (of confidence) and a refuge…a fountain of life, enabling one to avoid deadly snares and be rewarded with a satisfied life" thereby producing true "contentment and riches, honour and life everlasting." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7a; 8. 13; 10. 27; 14. 26–27; 19. 23; 22. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] But, "fools despise wisdom, discipline and instruction." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7b Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the MASTER DESIGNER created man, HE told him that "of every tree of the Garden you are free to eat; but as for the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil, you must not eat of it; for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Unfortunately, Adam and Eve sought wisdom in the Tree of Knowledge instead [Genesis/Bereshith 3], then hid themselves in fear because of that gained knowledge. No longer sinless, but naked and ashamed with a death sentence pronounced. 

The Psalmist affirmed, "The beginning (first part) of wisdom is the fear of YEHOWAH; all who practice it gain sound understanding. Praise of HIM is everlasting." [Psalms (Tehillym) 111. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Fear is the key to wisdom that leads to understanding. "The LORD will be the stability of your times, a wealth of salvation, wisdom and knowledge; reverence for the LORD is his treasure." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 33. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon HIM (YESHUA, the ROD from the stem of Jesse), the SPIRIT of wisdom and understanding, the SPIRIT of counsel and might, the SPIRIT of knowledge and of the reverential fear for the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The fear of the LORD is pure, abiding forever; the judgments of the LORD are true, righteous altogether, more desirable than gold, than much fine gold; sweeter than honey, than dripping of the comb. Moreover by them YOUR servant is warned, in obeying them there is much reward." [Psalms (Tehillym) 19. 9 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Reverence for and obedience to the LORD GOD brings riches now in addition to life everlasting — O such glorious riches and unfathomed joy we have in the BELOVED SAVIOR! 

For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever. YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease. We give you thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. 

I didn’t say it was your fault...I said I was blaming you. 

BONE OF MY BONES 
"Then Adam said — This one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one shall be called woman (Hebrew: ‘ishshah), for from man (Hebrew: ‘ish) she was taken." [Genesis (Bereshit) 2. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

This statement of the first man, Adam, was made when the MIGHTY CREATOR told him that a suitable helper would be made for him…"The LORD GOD said — "It is not good for man to be alone; I will make a fitting helper for him." And the LORD GOD formed out of the earth all the beasts of the field and all the fowl of the sky, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So Adam gave names to all cattle, to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a fitting help meet for him. So the LORD GOD caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and while he slept; HE took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh thereof. Then the LORD GOD made from the rib which HE had taken from man into a woman; and HE brought her to the man." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 18 - 22 Tanakh, Torah] 

Then, out of the ground, GOD formed the beasts and brought them to him. After their presentation, none was suitable for him. Adam was searching from among these creatures of the dust one to be his close friend and partner, but found none to be suitable. CREATOR GOD had not given to them of HIS life as was the case with the man that HE had made. Therefore, a helpmate was not found among them to correspond to the nature of the "GOD-Breathed" one. In mercy, because it was not good for man to be alone, the MASTER DESIGNER performed a miraculous operation for his sake. From the side-parts (Hebrew: tsela’ — a rib {as curved} side of the body) of Adam HE built him a woman. Upon seeing her, the man accepted her as his very own flesh and bone. 

The creatures that were formed out of the ground and brought before him, having no GOD-consciousness, were not suitable. But this time from his own flesh, she was a part of him, closer and dearer then any other living creature in the Garden! 

What a wonderful spiritual truth we see here. The first time we were born (physically), we came from the ground and did not have the BREATH OF GOD or DIVINE LIFE, and therefore could not possibly become helper or one who could come along-side and be a part of the MAN OF GLORY. But GOD, in HIS mercy and because HE so loved, performed a miraculous operation upon the LAST ADAM, MESSIAH YESHUA — for behold! there came forth from HIS "side-parts" the precious blood, HIS life, which made it possible for one to be born again, born of GOD, this time a very vital, warm, living part of HIM! 

"Your body is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT WHO is in you, whom you have from GOD, and you are not your own for you were bought at a price; therefore glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD'S." [see 1 Corinthians 6. 19] Now all who accept the LORD YESHUA are fit to be HIS companion, HIS hand extended — closer and dearer to HIM than when we were but creatures of the dust alone! HalleluYAH! 

How remarkable, it is the redeemed souls the LORD uses to build the Church, not stones like the Temple was constructed of...fadeless, endless, indescribable glory — a consummation of all GOD’S wondrous work — TEMPLES OF THE LIVING GOD. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Nov 2014, 12:01 am

Acquaint yourself with proverbs, for in them you will learn instruction. 

CUSTOMS — BURIAL & MOURNING (Part 2 of 3) 
David testifies to the fact that all men die: "Remember how short my time is; for what futility have You created all the children of men? What man can live and not see death? Can he deliver his life from the power of the grave? Selah." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, also testifies to this truth: "No man has authority over the life breath - to hold back the life breath, and no one has power in the day of death. There is no release from that, war and riches are powerless to save its owner." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 8. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For in respect of the fate of man and the fate of beast, they have one and the same fate; as the one dies so dies the other, and both have the same life breath; man has no superiority over beast, for all is vanity." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 3. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Death came as a tyrant because of sin and disobedience [Romans 5. 12] and is an inescapable appointment. [Hebrews 9. 27] The moment Adam sinned he spiritually died and the seeds of physical death were sown in his body. The Hebrew translation of Genesis/Bereshith 2:17, the last phrase: "you shall surely die" — is literally — "dying (spiritually) you shall (eventually) die (physically)." Adam lost the life of GOD and died spiritually (separated from the ETERNAL CREATOR). From that moment he became mortal — that is, he continued in a dying state until he eventually died physically. From that time onward mankind was doomed to live in a land of the dead and dying. The whole earth groans because of this enemy which strikes quickly and without warning. Death is no respecter of persons but touches every home — all must surrender to its power! 

Many believe death is the end — that when a man dies, his body rots in the grave — that there is no life thereafter — that man lives a few span years and then it is all over. According to GOD'S INCORRUPTIBLE & TRUSTWORTHY WORD, we are not so cut off for after this life there is another life! 

The appearance of Moses and Elijah on the transfiguration mount shows clearly that the souls of the departed are conscious. [Luke 9. 30] Moses had been dead for 1,500 years, and there he was back again on earth talking to the MESSIAH YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE! 

Would the ALMIGHTY ETERNAL ONE fashion the wonders of creation: earth, sun, moon and stars; make provision for the benefit of mankind, and prepare all of these things for man if man is only to live a few years and then be no more forever? True, the earth is at present under a curse for man's sake, and man has been weakened and defiled by sin, but this is no reason for thinking that OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT LORD will permit present conditions to continue indefinitely! Rather it is a reason for thinking that the HOLY EVERLASTING ONE has some eternal purpose for man, and that the time will come when HE will have a new creation (physical & spiritual) where there will be no more evidences of sin and death. 

If man was created in the image of GOD and is HIS workmanship, then there must be a continuance of life or else GOD'S work is eternally ruined. Creation is a failure if this present life is all there is for man. All is vanity and GREAT & MIGHTY MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE made a mistake in ever making anything if nothing attains perfection here and now. But GOD'S INFALLIBLE WORD declares that man has an eternal existence whether he is a believer in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH or not. The wicked exist forever in torment, their reward for wickedness and rejection of salvation which is only through the RISEN SAVIOR. 

All nature speaks loudly of resurrection life. In the fall, we witness the withering grass, the fading flower and the falling leaf; and soon the earth is in the grip of ice and snow. Death apparently is master. But, as soon as spring comes, new life appears; the grass becomes green again, the barren trees put forth new buds, and the song birds are heard once more. All nature rejoices! That which was seemingly dead is alive again. 

The TANAKH (HEBREW SCRIPTURES) declare life after death and the resurrection. Quoting Rebbe R. Eleazar in the TALMUD: "The dead outside the Land will not be resurrected; for it is said in SCRIPTURE — I will set glory in the land of the living — [implying] the dead of the land in which I have my desire will be resurrected." [Kethuboth, Illa] 

We read that Isaac "was gathered to his people" as was Jacob. [Genesis/Bereshith 25. 8; 49. 33] To these patriarchs it meant that they were going to the region of Sheol, the place of departed spirits. Jacob contemplates joining his supposedly dead son, Joseph, in that region. [Genesis/Bereshith 37. 35; 42. 38] 

Job exclaimed: "But I know that my VINDICATOR (Hebrew: ga'al — REDEEMER) lives; in the end HE will testify on earth — this, after my skin is destroyed. But in my flesh I shall behold ELOWAH, I myself, not another, would behold HIM; would see with my own eyes: my heart yearns within me." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27] 

When one of his sons died, David exclaimed: "I shall go to him, but he will never come back to me." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 12. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And speaking to the Lord, he said: "I, justified, will behold YOUR face; I shall be satisfied when I awake in YOUR likeness." [Psalms/Tehillym 17. 15 - the Hebrew word for awake is "koom" meaning-to get up, to lift up, to raise, to incite, to stir up, to make stand] David knew that he would be like the LORD at the resurrection. He, as a Jew, believed in the resurrection from the dead even as another fellow Jew after him believed and wrote: "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS GLORIOUS BODY, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 20 - 21] 

When ETERNAL GOD appeared to Moses in the burning bush, HE declared: "I am the GOD of your father, the GOD of Abraham, the GOD of Isaac, and the GOD of Jacob" [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 6 Tanakh, Torah] by which, the HOLY ONE meant that HE was still their LIVING GOD, even though they no longer roamed the earth; they continued to be living personalities. The LORD JESUS used this revelation to declare, "GOD is not the GOD of the dead, but of the living." [Matthew 22. 32] 

. . . to be continued 

Be blessed as we bid farewell to Shabbat! May the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. Refresh yourself and others through HIS wisdom & discernment, love & kindness - that some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily.
Go with GOD! Tov Shavua — Have a good week 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Nov 2014, 9:53 pm

One man traveling opposite the flow is more clearly noticed than all who travel together. 

JOY & REJOICING 
"When YOUR WORDS were offered, I devoured them; YOUR WORD brought me the delight and joy of knowing YOUR NAME is attached to mine, O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

These were the joyous words of Jeremiah, the weeping prophet. Even in his gloom and misery, he could rejoice and find great joy in the LORD GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD. 

CHRIST-like-ones have a unique life which is the exceptional privilege of the redeemed...they have heavenly joy! There are many courses through which this joy can be experienced. Joy comes from knowing for certain that our sins are forgiven through believing that the blood of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA covers them; and that by reading the HOLY WORD, we can know more about our LORD and SAVIOR. "I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my whole being exults with joy in my GOD. For HE has clothed me with garments of salvation and triumph, wrapped me in a robe of victory." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Wonderful joy is found in the privilege of praying to the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN and having our prayers answered — "Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." [John 16. 24] And, incredibly tremendous joy comes when one sees the fruits of their service. "Those who sow in tears shall reap with songs of joy. Though he goes along weeping, carrying the seed-bag, he shall come back with songs of joy, carrying his sheaves." [Psalms (Tehillym) 126. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We will enjoy the fruit of our labors and they are most sweet. 

"Rejoice in the LORD always. Again I will say, Rejoice!" [Philippians 4. 4] After all, we know personally the EVER-LIVING CREATOR of all that is good. "Though now you do not see HIM, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory." [1 Peter 1. 8] "YOU will teach me the path of life. In YOUR PRESENCE (SHAMMAH) is PERFECT JOY; delights are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Behold, GOD is my SALVATION (YESHUA)! I am confident, unafraid; For YAH the LORD is my STRENGTH ('OWZ) and SONG (ZIMRATH), and HE has been my DELIVERANCE (YASHA)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 12. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Now to HIM WHO is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of HIS glory with exceeding joy. To GOD our SAVIOR (YESHUA), WHO alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen" [Jude 24 - 25] What a MIGHTY GOD we serve! 

Praised are YOU, O LORD our GOD, WHO loves us with great love and with exceeding compassion YOU hide us under YOUR protective wing. We humbly ask YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU alone we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOU, O GOD of our salvation. 

Ignorance can become quite lethal. 

CUSTOMS — Burial & Mourning (Part 1 of 3) 
"They (Job’s friends) broke into loud weeping; each one tore his robe and threw dust into the air onto his head." [Job (Iyob) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Immediately after death, close relatives of the deceased perform the Keriah custom by making a slight tear in their clothing as a sign of mourning. This act describes the severance of the living from the dead and is performed in moments of deepest grief. It is the mark of a broken or torn heart on the clothing. 

Pious Jews direct that a little sack of Holy Land soil be placed in their coffin. It is written in the Jew's oral law (Talmud): "He that lives in the Holy Land is as though he were without sin. He that inhabits the City one hour and dies there is sure of the world to come." Having been denied the opportunity to live and die in Erez Yisroel (Land of Israel), they yearn to be buried with a bit of the soil of the Promised Holy Land. This also explains the custom of placing the body with the head to the east, Zion-ward. The burial shroud is made of white linen cloth and covers the undergarments. A prominent person may be buried with his Tallit (Prayer Shawl) but the fringes are removed or cut. 

The grave is filled in, the first spadefuls by family and friends, and the rest by members of the burial society — the hevra kadisha. At the conclusion of the burial ceremony, the Kaddish is recited by the sons of the deceased or by a close relative. The Kaddish (means: sanctification) is a famous Jewish prayer which speaks of the greatness of ALMIGHTY GOD, of redemption from exile, and of everlasting peace in MESSIANIC times. 

Upon returning home, a hard-boiled egg and a little ashes are placed before the mourners. The egg, being a symbol of life, reminds them that while death is inescapable, the living must face the future with faith and hope. The ashes, as a sign of mourning, date back to ancient times when ashes and earth were strewn on the head in times of misfortune. With this simple rite begins the period of Shivah (seven), the seven days of mourning. This custom is based on the fact that Joseph mourned for his father Jacob seven days. [Genesis/Bereshith 50. 10] Relatives and friends come to visit the mourners and to console them. The bereaved usually sit on low stools during this time. Throughout the seven days, the memorial lamp is kept lighted in memory of the dead. Mourners abstain from entertainment and pleasures for thirty days. In some families, this custom is continued for twelve months. As another expressions of grief, mirrors and other decorative objects in the house are usually covered up or put away. A large candle is lighted, which is renewed and kept burning for thirty days (except on Sabbath) in reverence for the dead. 

A year after the death, the relatives and friends come to pay their respects to the deceased. The Kaddish is recited and one of the prayers is the famous Psalm/Tehillym 23, "The LORD is my SHEPHERD." Every year the death anniversary is observed at home and in the synagogue. At home a memorial lamp or candle in a glass is lit at sunset and allowed to burn until the next sunset. This ceremony is called Yahrzeit. "The light of the candle flickers and waves in harmony with the light of TORAH." [Proverbs (Mishle) 20. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

From the SCRIPTURAL account, man was created to live forever and not to die. CREATOR GOD'S ultimate purpose is to have a world of perfect beings having eternal fellowship with HIMSELF. And this eventually will come to pass even as the LORD GOD OF HOSTS intended. But, in the meantime along with our first parents in the Garden of Eden, the entrance of sin brought death, both physical and spiritual. 

. . . to be continued 

Welcome Shabbat — Queen of the Week. . . last in creation, first in thought. 
Exalt the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the KING OF GLORY, WHO gives True Sabbath Peace & Rest. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:18 pm

One’s Jewish identity is often a liability, not an asset. 

SPIRITUAL CIRCUMCISION 
In the HEBREW SCRIPTURES GOD gave a number of pictures concerning a new beginning, a new life which HE promised to HIS children. The most important one of these pictures is the rite of circumcision. This is the oldest and most sacred of our Jewish instructions. Many of you, my Jewish people, know the Hebrew word "brith (bris)." The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL made this Covenant with Abraham: 
"And GOD said to Abraham — As for you, you and your descendants to come throughout the ages shall keep MY Covenant. Such shall be the Covenant between ME and you and your descendants offspring to follow which you shall keep: every male child among you shall be circumcised. You shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be the sign of the Covenant between ME and you. And throughout the generations, every male among you shall be circumcised at the age of eight days, he who is born in your house or bought with money from any foreigner who is not your descendant. He who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money must be circumcised, and MY Covenant shall be in your flesh for an Everlasting Covenant. And the uncircumcised male child, who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken MY Covenant." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 9 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

You know the custom of our people: how that when a boy is eight days old, there is a great celebration. When the child is brought in for circumcision, all those who are gathered for the occasion call out: “Blessed be he who comes in the name of the LORD.” Then the baby is placed upon a chair which is called The Chair (or) Throne of Elijah. We Jewish people had been taught that Elijah was the Messenger of the Covenant who was to announce the coming of MESSIAH. This promise of GOD is recorded in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. 

The person who performs the circumcision recites a prayer which begins: “This is the Chair of Elijah…for YOUR salvation, O LORD, I have waited…” At the Bris, the Jewish boy is given his Hebrew name which is his legal or ritual name. It is permitted to add a non-Hebrew name to this Hebrew name and many of our fellow Jews are called by either of them. 

At the conclusion of the ceremony, we Jewish people have heard the recital of a very important prayer asking the ETERNAL ONE to send the MESSIAH WHO is the RIGHTEOUS PRIEST and to make us worthy of the days of MESSIAH and of the life to come! 

O my Jewish people — do you not see what GOD is teaching you by this Covenant with Abraham? HE desires to cut away all your old life of ritual and ceremony so that HE can give you a NEW life — a NEW beginning. And HE is trying to show you that the coming of the MESSIAH will do that very thing for you if you will only believe! 

It does not matter if you are born a natural Jew and have gone through the ceremony of circumcision in the flesh. GOD does not recognize you as a TRUE Jew until your heart is circumcised — that is: the old life has been cut away by believing in YESHUA — JESUS OF NAZARETH as your MESSIAH. 

Here is GOD’S pronouncement upon our Jewish forefathers in the words of Jeremiah: "Behold, the days are coming — says the LORD — that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised — Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the House of Israel are uncircumcised of heart (for their minds are blocked to GOD’S commandments)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 9. 25 - 26 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

GOD wants to give you a new life, a new heart. This is made possible when your heart believes in YESHUA, and your mouth confesses HIM to be your RIGHTEOUS PRIEST, your MESSIAH-KING. Then it will be possible for you to love the LORD GOD with all your heart and soul. GOD promises this to you in your own JEWISH SCRIPTURES: "Then the LORD your GOD will circumcise your heart and the hearts of your descendants to love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and soul, in order that you may live." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 6 Tanakh, Torah] 

The NEW COVENANT tells us who is a TRUE Jew. The Jewish apostle Paul wrote by GOD’S inspiration: "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the SPIRIT, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from GOD." [Romans 2. 28 - 29] 

My fellow Jew, will you not heed the voice of the LORD? HE commands you to circumcise the foreskin of your heart so the OLD LAW is cut away and a NEW LAW takes its place. The ordinances, rituals, ceremonies and sacrifices under the OLD COVENANT are fulfilled in the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL — YESHUA, the GALILEAN. Why don’t you accept a NEW BEGINNING for yourself? Accept HIS life, HIS love, HIS peace, HIS righteousness. Let HIM come into your heart as HE so desires to do. HE will do so if you but ask HIM! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We give thanks to YOU for YOU are the LORD our GOD and the GOD of our fathers; YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. We give YOU praise for our lives which are committed into YOUR hands, and for our souls which are in YOUR charge, and for YOUR miracles, which are daily; for YOUR wonders and YOUR benefits, which are wrought at all times, evening, morning, and noon. O YOU WHO are all-good, whose mercies fail not; YOU, MERCIFUL ONE, whose loving-kindnesses never cease, we have ever hoped in YOU. For all these things YOUR NAME, O our KING we continually bless and exalt for ever and ever. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Thoughts Archived:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/ 
End-time Events http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html 
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects. 

Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran). 

The newest section is our thought by thought study through the Bible. Having completed the Torah (books of Moses), and the New Testament, we are now going through the book of; [Micah].
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:59 pm

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Make not of the TORAH a crown wherewith to aggrandize yourself, nor a spade wherewith to dig. 

DULL MINDED 
"For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them." [Matthew 13. 15] "Hear, indeed, but do not understand; see, indeed, but do not grasp. Dull that people's mind, stop its ears, and seal its eyes — lest, seeing with its eyes and hearing with their ears, it also grasp with their mind, and repent and be saved." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 6. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In HIS early ministry, the MESSIAH YESHUA ran into stubborn opposition from the Scribes and Pharisees. Therefore, HE told the people about heavenly truths in parables so only the believers would understand. "It has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given." [Matthew 13. 11] Parables also fulfill prophecy, "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying — I will open MY mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world." [Matthew 13. 35] 

This explains the progressive nature of OMNISCIENT GOD'S revelation to man, knowledge should be used to grow in grace and apply it in their life. However, if their hearing grows dull and they turn knowledge off willfully, it becomes a vehicle of condemnation, their perception is lost and discernment is gone because "they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting." [Romans 1. 28] 

Our prayers for you are "that the GOD of our LORD JESUS, the FATHER of Glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of HIM" [Ephesians 1. 17] as HE cleanses your hearts from all wickedness. Ask of HIM, and the LORD GOD will give you a learned tongue to speak a word in season to those who are weary. HE will awaken your ear to learning, and open your ear that you may obey HIS directions for your life, lest you rebel and turn away from the LOVING AWESOME MASTER of mercy and truth. [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 50. 4 – 5] 

The GREAT ALMIGHTY GOD and CHRIST JESUS, our LORD & SAVIOR desires "all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." [1 Timothy 2. 4] "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 33] "Great is the LORD and much acclaimed; HIS greatness cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] To GoD be the glory forever, Amen. 

Our prayer is the LIVING FOUNTAIN refresh and sustain each of you, as you grow in HIS strength, wisdom and discernment. May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill you with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you enduring power for your daily tasks. O LORD GOD OF JACOB, YOU are my GOD...in the night how my soul desires and hungers for YOU. I long for YOUR irreproachable judgments in the earth, for the world to learn of YOUR integrity, YOUR majesty and YOUR righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:26 pm

Love is like a ladder; it connects us to heaven, and it also brings heaven to earth. 

NAIL IN A SURE PLACE 
"I will place the keys of David's palace on his shoulder; what he opens, and no one shall shut; and he shuts, and no one shall open. I will fix him as a peg in a secure place on which all the substance of his father's household shall be hung; and he will become a glorious throne to his father's house." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 22. 22 – 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This prophecy was originally applied to Eliakim, the keeper of the treasuries in the reign of King Hezekiah. The wearing of the key to the treasuries on his shoulder was symbolic of "authority or power." Isaiah, had used this same symbol in his great prophecy of the coming MESSIAH YESHUA, saying that "the authority has settled on HIS shoulders." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Therefore, Eliakim is a type of MESSIAH in his capacity to open and shut doors with his special key (authority, power). The LORD JESUS quoted from this passage in HIS promise to the church at Philadelphia: "These things says HE WHO is HOLY, HE WHO is TRUE, HE WHO has the KEY of David, HE WHO opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens — I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept MY WORD and have not denied MY NAME." [Revelation 3. 7 - 8] YESHUA, the REDEEMER holds us in righteousness and HE is our "ANCHOR of the soul, both sure and steadfast" [Hebrews 6. 19], WHO will never fail. The MAN OF SORROWS has been judged for our sins, and with GOD'S promises as the "cords of love" around us, we are secure in HIS salvation. 

Eliakim was also called "a nail in a sure place" and in this also he is a wonderful type of MESSIAH YESHUA our BELOVED KINSMAN REDEEMER. Eliakim was trustworthy in his office, even more so is our LOVING LORD. The Hebrew word for nail, "yathed" can also be translated "tent pin" [see Judges/Shofetim 4. 21], or "stake/peg." [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 33. 20; 54. 2] The "nail in a sure place" speaks of stability and constant endurance in times of trouble. "But now for a short while grace has been shown from the LORD our GOD...to give us a nail (peg/stake) in HIS Holy Place" [Ezra 9. 8] "not one of its stakes (nails/pegs) will ever be removed, and none of whose cords shall break." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 33. 20 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The ETERNAL CREATOR GOD OF HEAVEN is interested in the smallest detail of our lives and is concerned that these details coincide with HIS great plan for us. Through MESSIAH YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD has drawn us to HIMSELF and HE has the power to hold us, to keep us from failing, and to present us faultless before the presence of HIS glory with exceeding joy! [Jude 24] "Though he (the righteous man) stumbles, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the LORD upholds him with HIS hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our ADORING SAVIOR holds us fast and secure in HIS love and tender mercy. O, the joy that fills the heart from the precious touch of the MASTER'S hand! 

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen! 
Just to let you know that we are praying for each of you! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Oct 2014, 6:11 pm

GOD has not promised us tomorrow, but HE has promised us eternity! 

LIGHT TO GENTILES 
"For HE has said— It is too small a thing that YOU should be MY SERVANT (Hebrew: ebed) in that I raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore the survivors of Israel: I will also make YOU a LIGHT to the Gentiles, that YOU should be MY SALVATION to reach the ends of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Here GOD THE FATHER is speaking to GOD THE WORD as HE is about to announce the PROMISED SEED, the SAVIOR of the world would come to bring salvation to a lost, sinful world. Not only the restoration of Israel, GOD'S elect nation, but salvation to all the Gentile nations throughout the earth. What the LORD has spoken, HE will bring to pass for HE designed it and will see that it is completed. 

The old and revered prophet, Simeon, referred to this prophetic text when he took the infant JESUS into his arms and proclaimed, "LORD, now YOU are letting YOUR servant depart in peace, according to YOUR WORD; for my eyes have seen YOUR SALVATION which YOU have prepared before the face of all peoples, a LIGHT to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of YOUR people Israel." [Luke 2. 29 -32] 

The OLD COVENANT again prophecies that MESSIAH would come into the world to seek and save the lost and dying of humanity. "Behold! This is MY SERVANT, WHOM I uphold, MY ELECT ONE in WHOM I delight! I have put MY SPIRIT upon HIM, HE shall teach the True Way to the Gentiles...I, the LORD, in MY grace have called YOU in righteousness, and will hold YOUR hand. I will keep YOU and give YOU as a covenant to the people, as a LIGHT to the Gentiles, to open blind eyes, to rescue prisoners from confinement, from the dungeon those who sit in darkness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 1, 6 – 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Even the Magi's coming to worship the CHILD YESHUA in Bethlehem is foretold: "Arise, Shine! For your LIGHT has come! And the KABOD (PRESENCE) OF THE LORD is risen upon you. Behold! Darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but upon you the LORD will shine, and HIS GLORY (PRESENCE) will be seen over you. The Gentiles shall come to YOUR LIGHT, and kings to the brightness of YOUR radiance." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 1 – 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In Antioch, the Apostle Paul proclaimed this truth when he preached to the Gentiles there and everywhere else he spoke. "I have set you as a light to the Gentiles, that you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth." [Acts 13. 47] And he witnessed to both small and great "that the MESSIAH would suffer, that HE would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles." [Acts 26. 23] 

The LORD YESHUA not only enlightens both the Jews and the Gentiles, but HE is indeed "ha'NER" — the LIGHT of the world (ha'olam), the LIGHT of life. 
What a MIGHTY GOD we serve! 

May you be blessed with joy, good health, peace, and all the best things ALMIGHTY GOD has prepared for you. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Oct 2014, 9:40 pm

The one who cannot escape the consequences of the OLD COVENANT, is the one who will not accept the blessings of the NEW. 

BLOOD COVENANT 
"Now may the GOD of peace who brought up our LORD JESUS from the dead, that GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant." [Hebrews 13. 20] 
The Hebrew word "beriyth" translates to covenant, treaty, agreement, pledge, testament, divine ordinance or contract. The theme of THE COVENANT is expressively significant in the book of Hebrews more then any other book in the NEW COVENANT. It is especially one for the allotment of an inheritance, which is the most significant of all covenants. 
This NEW COVENANT is also called "a better covenant." [Hebrews 7. 22; 8. 6] "For this is the covenant that I will make with the House of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put MY Laws in their mind, and write them on their hearts; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people. I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." [Hebrews 8. 10, 12 — quoting Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 31. 33] 
The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is "the MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the FIRST COVENANT, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance" [Hebrews 9. 15] "not according to our works, but according to HIS OWN purpose and grace which was given to us in MESSIAH YESHUA before time began." [2 Timothy 1. 9] 
The OLD COVENANT was signed by ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF: "When the sun set and it was very dark, there appeared a SMOKING OVEN (Hebrew: 'ashan tannuwr), and a FLAMING TORCH (Hebrew: 'esh lappiyd) which passed between those pieces. On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram saying— To your offspring I assign this land, from the River of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates ." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Torah; see all Genesis/Bereshith 15] 
The NEW COVENANT is everlasting and our inheritance is eternal, for the blood of this COVENANT was made with the infinitely precious blood of the LORD YESHUA "WHO has been perfected forever" [Hebrews 7. 28] WHOM GOD has raised from the dead and now "HE continues forever...an UNCHANGEABLE PRIESTHOOD, since HE always lives to make intercession" for all who "come to GOD through HIM." [Hebrews 7. 24 - 25] Even now, won't you come and surrender your life to the MASTER? 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We bid farewell to Shabbat and continually give honor, glory, power & praise to the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA for HE is our LIGHT & GREAT JOY. Be sure to take some of Sabbath’s sweetness with you for a blessed day and a delightful week. 
Nitzavim – Stand, all of you this day before the LORD your GOD! –see Deuteronomy 29.9 thru 30.20 
Tov Shavua — Have a good week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:58 pm

No secret causes GOD concern, HE knows all. 

NAARAH — BETHULAH — ALMAH 
"He (Abraham's servant) had scarcely finished speaking (to the LORD GOD), when Rivkah (Rebekkah), who was born to Bethuel, the son of Milcah the wife of Abraham's brother, Nahor, came out with her pitcher on her shoulder. The young woman (Hebrew: naarah) was very beautiful, a virgin (Hebrew: bethulah) whom no man had known." [Genesis (Bereshith) 24. 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

Rivkah (Rebekkah) is called a virgin (bethulah); later, in Genesis 24:55, she is called an engaged virgin (Hebrew: almah). The RIGHTEOUS SOVEREIGN LORD, speaking by the HOLY SPIRIT through the prophet Isaiah said — "The LORD HIMSELF shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin (almah – engaged virgin) shall conceive and shall bear a SON and shall call HIS NAME "IMMANU'EL (with us is GOD or GOD with us)." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 7. 14] 

"Naarah" simply means young woman. But, what is the difference between an almah and a bethulah?? Two thousand years after MESSIAH was born to the virgin Miryam (Mary), people would say that almah does not mean virgin — it simply means a young woman, but not necessarily a virgin. However, the MASTER OMNISCIENT CREATOR had already set a precedent (standard), a witness and a testimony for HIMSELF, for Yeshua, and for Miryam (Mary) from the beginning of recorded history in the Book of Genesis/Bereshith: 
When Rivkah (Rebekkah) appeared at the well in the afternoon, before she drew the water for Abraham's servant, she was called a bethulah (un-engaged virgin). A few hours later, still a virgin, she was now called an "almah." The only difference being that she was now an "engaged virgin (almah – engaged virgin)" having consented to marry Isaac, who was still in the Land of Promise . Rivkah is now betrothed or engaged and has never even seen her husband to be. 

Speaking through Isaiah, the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, had specified that the woman who would conceive and bear a SON, IMMANU'EL, would be an virgin (almah)...an espoused, engaged, betrothed virgin (almah). Thus, the Hebrew words used in the account of Rivkah's engagement to Isaac makes it absolutely, undeniably and unquestionably clear. All three descriptions are used to describe the wife of Isaac, long before the couple even met.

In Deuteronomy regarding the "Law of Marriage" you can see the differences also. "If a young woman (naarah) who is a virgin who is engaged (almah) to a husband for whom a bride-price had been paid — if a man comes upon her in a city and lies with her then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and stone them to death with stones; the girl because she did not cry for help in the town, and the man because he violated another man's wife...But if the man comes upon the engaged woman (almah) in the open country, and the man lies with her by force, only the man who lay with her shall die, but you shall do nothing to the woman." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 22. 23, 25 Tanakh, Torah] However, "If a man finds a young woman (naarah) who is a virgin, who is not engaged (bethulah), and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are discovered, the man who lay with her shall pay the young woman's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife. Because he has violated her, he can never have the right to divorce her." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 22. 28 - 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

We know that Miryam (Mary) was engaged to Joseph, and was the chosen almah who would bring forth a SON, MESSIAH YESHUA. [Luke 1] Joseph, a most honorable man, "did not know her (Miryam) until she had brought forth her firstborn SON." [Matthew 1. 25] 

The GREAT, MIGHTY & HOLY GOD OF HOSTS not only sets the stage, but brings about all that HE says HE will do. "For with GOD, nothing is impossible." [Luke 1. 37] O LORD GOD, my HOPE and my PRAISE, "Nothing is too wondrous (extraordinary) for YOU!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 32. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] HalleluYAH! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
JESUS! . . . Greetings in HIS SWEET & LOVELY NAME. May the flame of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. May GOD, WHO is ALMIGHTY, prosper you in HIS purpose and grant you mercy, sustain you in HIS power, grace, and peace as you surrender your whole being to HIS perfecting will. 

"Get um!". . . is not making intercession for your enemy. 

CUSTOMS — RITUALISTIC SLAUGHTERING 
"Only be sure that you do not eat the blood, for the blood is the life; you may not eat the life with the meat." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

Orthodox Jews are very careful in their method of killing animals for food. The trachea and esophagus are severed by means of a sharp knife, entirely devoid of notches, so that the blood may flow easily out of the body through the slit made. 

Slaughtering, according to the Jewish method, causes instantaneous unconsciousness, and permits the greatest effusion of blood. The knife must be of a described size for each kind of animal, and of the maximum keenness, to prevent the slightest unnecessary suffering. It provides for as complete a draining as possible. In addition to this draining, the meat is soaked in water for half an hour, kept in salt for a full hour, and then thoroughly rinsed. Some meat is broiled, however, without this special treatment. Eggs, which have blood spots, are forbidden by Jewish law.

A qualified Shochet (butcher) carefully examines the animal, which after being declared "fit for food" or "kosher" is slaughtered. If he finds the animal sound, he seals the parts with the mark "kosher" in contradistinction to "terefah" meaning "unfit" and originally signifying something torn by a wild animal. "You shall not eat meat torn by beasts in the field; you shall throw it to the dogs." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 31 Tanakh, Torah; Genesis/Bereshith 31. 39; Leviticus/Vayikra 7. 24; 22. 8] 

The blood of YESHUA, the SPOTLESS, SINLESS SACRIFICE , was drained from HIM for the life of the world; HE was torn by "wild beasts" or "strong bulls of Bashan" according to the prophecy — "Many bulls have surrounded ME; strong bulls of Bashan have encircled ME." [Psalms/Tehillym 22. 12] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was made terefah — unfit — therefore the Jewish people, as a nation, did not partake of HIM. In prophecy they declared: "...when we saw HIM, there is no beauty that we should desire HIM. HE is despised and rejected by men, a MAN of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from HIM; HE was despised, and we did not esteem HIM." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 2 - 3] 

But, the LORD JESUS was cursed for the sake of the sinner! HE was made "unfit" that the sinner might be accepted in HIM. YESHUA, the GLORIOUS ANOINTED ONE , was made sin that all believing on HIM might be made righteous (kosher)! This was to fulfill the PRECIOUS WORD OF GOD concerning the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL WHO is the SAVIOR of the world! 

Thank YOU, my LIVING HOPE for taking my penalty of sin upon YOURSELF and dying in my place! Then rising victoriously over the grave paying in-full for transgressions that was my due. 

Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week! Welcoming Shabbat Mevarchim, the Sabbath of Blessing (the new month), we begin the Month of Cheshvan. May it be YOUR will, O LORD our GOD, that the new month bring us a life of peace, a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. 
Be pleased, LORD GOD, to revive and strengthen us by YOUR commandments, and especially by the commandment of the Seventh Day, this Sabbath Kodesh (Holy Sabbath) before YOU, that we may rest and repose thereon in love in accordance with the precept of YOUR will. In YOUR favor, O LORD, grant us such tranquility that there be no trouble, grief or lamenting on the day of our rest. Thank YOU for being our LORD of salvation and of comfort. Amen 
May yours be a Yom She’kulo Shabbat — a day which is all Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm

Tradition really misses the mark — 
GOD: And remember, Moses, in the Laws of keeping kosher, never boil a kid in its mother's milk. It is cruel. 
Moses: So, YOU are saying we should never eat milk and meat together? 
GOD: No, what I'm saying is, "never cook a young goat in its mother's milk." 
Moses: O LORD, forgive my ignorance! What YOU are really saying is we should wait six hours after eating meat to eat milk so the two are not in our stomachs together. 
GOD: No, Moses, listen to ME — I am saying, "do not cook a kid in its mother's milk!" 
Moses: Oy, LORD! Please don't strike me down for my stupidity! What YOU mean is we should have a separate set of dishes for milk and a separate set for meat and if we make a mistake we have to bury that dish outside for 3 days? 
GOD: "Whatever!!!" 

KOSHER FOODS 
"The LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, speak to the Israelite people thus: —These are the creatures you may eat from among all the land animals: Any animal that has true hoofs, with clefts through the hoofs, and chews the cud — such you may eat. And of those that live in water: Any that has fins and scales you may eat. You shall not eat any abominable bird. You may not eat anything abhorrent; no detestable thing." [Leviticus/Vayikra 11. 1 - 23; Deuteronomy/Devarim 14. 4 - 21] 

The ALMIGHTY HOLY GOD gives the children of Israel HIS Laws concerning their food. They were forbidden to eat the flesh of animals whose hoofs are not cloven or which do not chew the cud (horse, camel, swine, rabbits, etc.); the fish that lack fins and scales; birds of prey; all creeping things and insects except for certain types of locusts. It should be observed that even of those animals permitted for food, certain parts were forbidden: The Blood [Deuteronomy/Devarim 12. 23]; Fat [Leviticus/Vayikra 3. 3 - 5; 7. 23]; and in Jewish custom, the Hind Quarter, because it contains the sciatic nerve. The hind quarter is avoided as food because of the occurrence in Genesis, the story of Jacob's wrestling with the ANGEL OF THE LORD — "the children of Israel to this day do not eat the thigh muscle that is on the socket of the hip, since Jacob's hip socket was wrenched at the thigh muscle." [Genesis (Bereshith) 32. 32 Tanakh, Torah] 

These dietary laws were given to the Israelites primarily for hygienic reasons to bring to their attention the importance of being Clean and Holy in the sight of the RIGHTEOUS ETERNAL ONE. Their difference from other peoples was not only to be in their religious worship but also in their eating habits. The HOLY LORD GOD explained this conclusively and definitely. . . 
The primary reason for giving these food laws to Israel was to sanctify them, to establish a difference between them and the heathen. "I the LORD am your GOD; you shall sanctify yourselves and be holy, for I am holy...you shall not make yourselves unclean." [Leviticus/Vayikra 11. 44; Deuteronomy/Devarim 14. 2 - 3] They were to be a holy people to GOD MOST HIGH. 

CREATOR GOD called some animals and fish "clean" and some "unclean" to teach lesson's by the very nature of these animals and fish (for their meat was good to eat). The "Divided Hoof" depicts separation. An animal with divided hoofs can climb to high places. The people of GOD are to be like the clean animal — separated from the worldly system to climb the high mountains of spiritual victory! 

The "FINS" are for propulsion, to swim against the current, to stay off the mud below. The people of GOD are to be like the clean fish with fins; refuse to slide along in the mud or to drift with the tide, but swim against the current. "Scales (Hebrew: "qasqeseth" means- coat of mail)"on the clean fish are for protection against muddy waters and any contamination. GOD'S people are to be like the clean fish with scales, though in the world, protected against all the filth of the world, encased in a "coat of mail." 

ALMIGHTY GOD commanded HIS people only to eat the meat of those animals who "chew the cud." The HEBREW TORAH translates "chewing the cud" as reflect, think, to muse, to ponder, to meditate. This is a mark of the sanctified life — "to chew the cud" — the WORD OF GOD, to meditate upon it day and night. 

There is significance also in the command of the ETERNAL ONE which prohibits fat and blood. However, it is Jewish custom, not GOD'S Law which forbids the hind quarter of animals which were "clean" for food. Blood, because the life of the flesh is in the blood. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 12. 23; Leviticus/Vayikra 7. 26; 17. 10 - 11] Fat, because the fat belonged to the LORD God Almighty. [Numbers/B'Midvar 18. 17; Leviticus/Vayikra 3. 16] The Sinew [that shrank], because INVINCIBLE GOD touched the human "strength" of Jacob (Israel) while wrestling with him. [Genesis/Bereshith 32. 32] In all this we see: Blood is the Life; Fat shows Abundance; Sinew portrays Strength. . . and all belongs to the LORD GOD! 

Consider this also, there was a difference between Clean and Unclean animals before the Law was given. At the time of the flood, Noah was to take seven of every Clean animal — male and its female; and two each of the Unclean animals — male and its female. [Genesis/Bereshith 7] Even in the foods one eats, the HOLY OMNIPOTENT LORD OF HOSTS wants HIS children to be set apart, consecrated. 

The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. Wisdom belongs to those who seek advise. Keep watching and praying. 

One cannot despair when they know GOD'S loving mercy! 

LIFE IN THE SCRIPTURES 
"The LAW of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure (certain), making the simple wise. The STATUTES of the LORD are just, rejoicing the heart. The INSTRUCTION of the LORD is perfect and pure, making the eyes light up. The FEAR of the LORD is trustworthy, abiding forever; the JUDGMENTS of the LORD are true, righteous altogether, more desirable than gold, than much fine gold; sweeter than honey, than drippings of the comb." [Psalms (Tehillym) 19. 7 - 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

What a great tragedy that so little time is spent in the wonderful WORD OF THE LORD by most who call themselves "CHRISTians or Christ-like-ones." It is such a necessary food for health and joy in our spiritual lives, as well as the physical. "The sincere milk of the WORD" is for newborn babes [1 Peter 2. 2]; and it is the "strong meat" for those who are "skillful in the WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS." [Hebrews 5. 12 – 13] "How pleasing is YOUR WORD to my palate, sweeter than honey" [Psalms/Tehillym 119. 103] and "man may live on anything that the LORD decrees." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 8. 3 Tanakh, Torah] The ETERNALLY RIGHTEOUS LORD is not only the "GIVER OF LIFE'S BREAD" — HE is "THE BREAD." For every LIFE-GIVING WORD that proceeds out of HIS mouth is the EXTRAORDINARY BREAD by which man lives. 

The HOLY SCRIPTURES are the basis for salvation [2 Timothy 3. 15; 1 Peter 1. 23], but also for sanctification and day-to-day cleansing. "That HE (MESSIAH) might sanctify and cleanse her (the Church) with the washing of water by the WORD." [Ephesians 5. 26] 

For those who will use their directions, the HOLY SCRIPTURES also provide daily guidance. "YOUR WORD is a LAMP to my feet, a LIGHT for my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Every blood-bought saint must be a seed-sowing witness for the LORD YESHUA, and "the SEED is the WORD OF GOD." [Luke 8. 11] The only offensive weapon in the CHRISTian's armor is "the SWORD of the SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD" [Ephesians 6. 17], and this assures a victorious life and testimony for the one who uses it. 

"The works of the LORD are great, within reach of all who desire them" [Psalms/Tehillym 111. 2] — is the wonderful testimony of King David in the OLD COVENANT. This is comparable to the great declaration of the Apostle Paul in the NEW COVENANT: "The HOLY SCRIPTURES are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in the LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Timothy 3. 15] "All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD. It is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness." [2 Timothy 3. 16] 

Something better than salvation, is to have fellowship with the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY LORD GOD WHO saved us. And fellowship with GOD is equal with HIS mercy. 

May yours be the sweetest of days as you praise and worship our WONDROUS SAVIOR. Let the precious name of the LORD be blessed from this time forth and for evermore. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Oct 2014, 10:46 pm

The fruit of wisdom comes through righteousness which virtue teaches are for temperance, good judgment, justice and courage — of which nothing is more profitable in life. 

WOE TO CORRUPT LEADERS & DECEIVING PROPHETS 
This is what the LORD GOD EXALTED says — "You have profaned MY NAME among MY people for handfuls of barley and for morsels of bread; killing people who should not die, and keeping people alive who should not live — by your lying to MY people who listen to lies." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 13. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

These are abominable, debased and corrupt sins that are world-wide that are being or have been legalized, even force-funded with the American tax dollar. The sins specifically: Abortion and Homosexuality. "For they are a nation void of sense, lacking in all discernment." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 28 Tanakh, Torah] Chapter 20 of Leviticus, is replete naming the assorted sins and the penalties for breaking GOD’S laws. By abortion, they are killing those who should not die; and promoting homosexuality, they are keeping alive those who should not live. These are the two big issues we are facing today in politics and society in general. 

Just as GOD’S WORD foretold, in the last days the evil ruler "will speak pompous words against the MOST HIGH and shall persecute the saints of the MOST HIGH. He will intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time (three and one-half years)." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Consider the VOICE of the SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE: "MY heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake. I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine has overcome, because of the LORD, and because of HIS HOLY WORDS. For the land is full of adulterers; for because of a curse the land mourns. The pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up. Their course of life is evil, and their might is not right…They commit adultery and walk in lies; they also strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns back from his wickedness. All of them are like Sodom to ME, and her inhabitants like Gomorrah. 
Thus says the LORD OF HOSTS: "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; they speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the LORD. They continually say to those who despise ME — 'The LORD has said, ‘You shall have peace’ — and to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say — ‘No evil shall come upon you.’ 
Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD has gone forth in fury — A violent whirlwind! It will fall violently on the head of the wicked. The anger of the LORD will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of HIS heart. In the latter days you will understand it perfectly (sin of every description is a rampant, obsessive epidemic everywhere in the world today)." 
"I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in MY counsel, and had caused MY people to hear MY WORDS, then they would have turned them from their evil way and from the evil of their doings. Therefore behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you…and will cast you out of MY PRESENCE. And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten." [see Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 23. 9 - 40] 

"Those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap them. And they perish by a blast from GOD, and they are consumed by the breath of HIS nostrils." [Job (Iyob) 4. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "They sow wind, and reap the whirlwind." [Hosea (Hoshea) 8. 7 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "He who sows iniquity (injustice, wickedness) will reap sorrow; his rod of anger will fail." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

LORD GOD forewarned: "Repent and turn away from all your loathsome abominations. Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin. Cast away from you all the transgressions by which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit that you may not die...For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies — declares the LORD GOD — Repent, therefore, and live!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 30 - 32 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

We have all sinned, but that is no excuse to embrace, accept or adhere to it. Sin separates us for the HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN; like a disease, sin unchecked will spread throughout our lives and affect all that we say, think and do. There is ONLY ONE PATH that is right and we need GOD’S help to stay on it. Only then can we walk in the light of HIS SON, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, and share HIS SPIRIT OF COMFORT. "Oh, that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32. 29] 

The TRUE & LIVING GOD will be merciful to those who trust in HIM and to all who call upon HIM for atonement for HE is good and ready to forgive. Turn to the MASTER, the ENDURING SURE FOUNDATION, and do the works befitting repentance. 

O GOD and FATHER, hear me as I pray with the Psalmist of old: So teach us to number our days rightly, that we may obtain a wise heart. And, may the hallowed influences of this day give us strength to do YOUR perfect will, O GOD, with a steadfast, submissive and loving spirit and with a heart of wisdom. Amen. 
The LORD loves truth and peace: "Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; give judgment in your gates for truth, justice and peace; let none of you think evil in your heart against your neighbor; and do not love a false oath. For all these are things that I hate, says YEHOWAH, the GOD OF HOSTS." [Zechariah/Zecharyah 8. 16 - 17] 
We pray for YOUR soon return, LORD, and expectantly desire seek YOUR glorious face. Speedily come, we pray! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:16 pm

Whoever studies the Law and does not teach is like a myrtle in the desert, of which no one can enjoy the fragrance.

TWO EVERLASTING COVENANTS 
"For this to ME is like the waters of Noah: As I swore that the waters of Noah nevermore would flood the earth, so I swear that I will not be angry with you or rebuke you, said the LORD your REDEEMER." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Over 4,000 years have passed since the flood of Noah's day — yet the ALMIGHTY GOD of all flesh is still keeping HIS Covenant with Noah; water has never again gone over all the earth to destroy all life. "The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the Everlasting Covenant between ELOHIYM and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth. ELOHIYM said to Noah — When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the Everlasting Covenant between GOD and all living creatures, all flesh that is on earth. That shall be the sign of the Covenant that I have established between ME and all flesh that is on earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 9. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

EL SHADDAI gave Noah the Rainbow Covenant Promise for his own rare obedience before the flood. This Covenant with Noah is unconditional. . . even in Heaven there is an Eternal Rainbow, "And there was a rainbow around the Throne, in appearance like an emerald (green, signify life; round/circle, denotes un-ending, eternal)." [Revelation 4. 3] 

There is another judgment coming upon the face of the whole world, however and there are numerous warnings of it throughout HOLY SCRIPTURE: "For the mountains shall move and the hills be shaken, but MY loyalty shall never move from you, nor shall MY Covenant of peace be shaken — said the LORD WHO takes you back in love." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "MY righteous triumph I grant is near, MY SALVATION has gone forth. MY arms will judge and shall provide for the peoples; the coastlands shall trust in ME, they shall look to MY arm and trust. Raise up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: Though the heavens melt away like smoke, the earth wear out like garments, and its inhabitants die out as well like gnats; but MY VICTORY (SALVATION) shall stand forever, MY TRIUMPH (RIGHTEOUSNESS) shall remain unbroken." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is a great judgment coming very soon that will shake the whole earth — with it comes another Unconditional Covenant as is the Covenant the INFINITELY MAJESTIC ONE made to Noah. 

The ETERNAL KING, speaking to the Children of Israel avowed, "In slight anger, for a moment, I hid MY face from you; but with kindness everlasting I will take you back in love — said the LORD, your REDEEMER." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This FAITHFUL ONE, the REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is the BELOVED MESSIAH YESHUA WHO is called GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH. "For HE, your MAKER ('Asah) will be as a husband (BA'AL: LORD — to rule over, support, take up) to you. HIS NAME is "LORD OF HOSTS (YEHOWAH T'SEVAOT)." The HOLY ONE (QADOWSH) OF ISRAEL is your REDEEMER (GA'AL) WHO will save you — HE is called the GOD (ELOHEY) of all the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The SOVEREIGN REDEEMER has also made a Covenant with all who appropriate and take advantage of HIS great work of redemption. "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put MY Laws into their hearts and in their minds I will write them. Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." [Hebrews 10. 16 - 17] 

"Then ELOHIYM will be their GOD, and they will be HIS people. All shall know the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, from the least to the greatest. For ALMIGHTY GOD will forgive their iniquity, and their sin HE will remember no more." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 33 - 34] What a WONDERFUL & GRACIOUS SAVIOUR! I should think it would be enough just to save us…but there is so much more. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbas, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins. We share the blessed hope that every day will be as sweet as Shabbat...a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD YESHUA! 
Praise and gratitude be to our GOD for HIS invisible hand that continually guides our lives and we are greatly blessed, as we live each moment for HIS glory. Know that we are praying that the ALMIGHTY ONE keeps you in HIS sustaining power, mercy, grace, peace and that you prosper in HIS purpose for your lives. 
Tov Shavua — Have a good week! 

Wisdom should not make you feel full, but rather fill you with hunger. 

GENERAL & SPECIFIC WILL OF GOD 
"Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the LORD is." [Ephesians 5. 17] 

There is no more exalted theme in the world than the will of GOD, nor is there a more important practical question than how to know the will of the ETERNAL HOLY ONE. Of greatest significance is the recognition that it is HIS will, not man's will, that is important. 

ALMIGHTY GOD desires for us to know HIS will — both HIS will in general, as revealed in HOLY SCRIPTURES; and HIS specific will for our life. This in view of the fact that HE is glorified in our personal relationship with HIM. The latter must, in every instance, be in complete agreement with the former as the HOLY SPIRIT, WHO leads us, will never contradict the WRITTEN WORD which HE inspired. Thus, an essential requirement to finding the personal will of GOD is knowing HIS general will. 

The general or universal will of the LORD GOD is expressed in the fact of HIS special creation. "YOU are worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honour and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created." [Revelation 4. 11] Then "THE WORD" became flesh — GOD SUPREME came down and was born in the form of a MAN that HE could accomplish GOD'S perfect will, "Behold, I have come — in the volume of the BOOK it is written of ME — to do YOUR will, O GOD." [Hebrews 10. 7] "To do what pleases YOU, my GOD, is my desire; YOUR TEACHING is within my heart." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Being the PERFECT MAN, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH became our SIN-BEARING SUBSTITUTE; "by that will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of the LORD JESUS Christ once for all." [Hebrews 10. 10] It is HIS will that this should provide salvation to all who believe: "This is the will of HIM that sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." [John 6. 40] This, in turn, entails individual regeneration of all who receive the LORD YESHUA, "who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 13] 

OMNIPOTENT GOD'S will is: 
Absolute Security: "This is the will of the FATHER WHO sent ME, that of all HE has given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day." [John 6. 39] 

Our Sanctification: "For this is the will of GOD, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor." [1 Thessalonians 4. 3] We glorify our HEAVENLY FATHER when we abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul. 

Ultimate Glorification: "FATHER, I desire that they also whom YOU gave ME may be with ME where I am, that they may behold MY glory which YOU have given ME; for YOU loved ME before the foundation of the world." [John 17. 24] MESSIAH YESHUA is the believer’s EXAMPLE and LIVING HOPE. We are assured that when HE appears, those who know HIM will be glorified. 

Thankful in all Things: "In everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in CHRIST JESUS for you." [1 Thessalonians 5. 18] "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15] 

Virtuous Life: "For this is the will of GOD, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men." [1 Peter 2. 15] Beloved, whoever does what is good is of GOD, the BELOVED MASTER and commendable before HIM. [1 Peter 2. 20; 3 John 11] 

The believer who understands, believes, and obeys SOVEREIGN GOD'S general will is then prepared to recognize, know, follow and diligently practice (perform & accomplish) HIS specific PERSONAL will. 

Praise to our wonderful ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD! We praise and bless YOU, O GOD for lovingly and graciously offering us YOUR amazing grace. Grant us rest in YOUR power and faithfulness, for without YOU, we are nothing but sin and weakness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm

The TALMUD says that in the days of MESSIAH, all Jews will dwell together in one gigantic Sukkah. This emphasizes the good and pleasant need for us to dwell in unity; perhaps the reason we take the four spices — the Etrog, Lulav, Myrtle & Willow — bind them together and wave them in all directions. Thus declaring that all Jews and Gentiles are a part of the same unit; pledging to discover how all these parts can work together to accomplish a HIGHER good. 

SHEMINI ATZERET 
"You shall take for yourselves on the first day (of Sukkos) the fruit of the beautiful Hadar Tree (Etrog), branches of a Palm Tree (Lulav), boughs from the Myrtle Tree (Hadassim) and Willows of the brook (Aravos), and you shall rejoice before the LORD your GOD for seven days. You shall observe it as a Festival of the LORD for seven days in the year; you shall observe it in the seventh month as a law for all time, throughout the ages." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 40 - 41 Tanakh, Torah] 

Shemini Atzeret (Shemini: eight; Atzeret: solemn assembly — the 8th day of Sukkot celebration) is likened to the special feast of a king for his beloved son: For a full week the king celebrated with all his kingdom. After this week of festivities, the king said to his son, "It is difficult for me to part with you. Please stay another day to celebrate." {Atzeres also means "holding back" — referring to the king who held back his son from leaving with the rest of the celebrants.} 

For the full seven days of Sukkot, seventy sacrifices were brought into the Bais ha’Mikdash (Holy Temple in Jerusalem) on behalf of all the nations. If the nations of the world would have known the value of the Temple for them, they would have surrounded it with fortresses in order to protect it. GOD , the ETERNAL ONE, set aside an eighth day of celebration on which only one holiday sacrifice was offered, this one on behalf of the Jewish nation, and it became a day of unique celebration between CREATOR GOD and HIS chosen people. 

Simchat Beit ha'Sheavah ("Happiness of the House of the Water-Drawing") is one of the many practices during this festival. Water and wine are poured out from different golden pitchers so they mingle together as they fall onto the ground; thus signifying prayer for abundant rain necessary for the growth of crops. The Temple celebration during Sukkot was highlighted by the Ceremony of Water-Drawing for the holyday offerings. This ceremony was unique in that all year the libations on the Altar were performed with wine, but on Sukkot, plain water was used. Yet it was said that "whoever has not seen the joy at the place of the water-drawing has never seen true joy in his life!" [Sukkah 51] The joy expressed in this ceremony was the joy of the simple and pure acceptance of the ALMIGHTY GOD'S will, as symbolized by clear water; contrasting to the acceptance that is based on the joy of understanding, symbolized by wine. Spiritually, it prophesied the coming of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA and the outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT. 

Observant Jews take the "Arba Minim (taking of the Four Kinds)" of plants in his hands into the family Sukkah (booth), recites a benediction, then shakes these three times in all four directions (which forms a cross) to indicate that GOD'S glory fills the whole universe. This is done in fulfillment of the commandment, "On the first day you shall take the product of hadar trees (Hebrew: p’rietz hadar — the fruit of beautiful trees), branches of palm trees, boughs of leafy trees, and willows of the brook, and you shall rejoice before the LORD your GOD seven days." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 40 Tanakh, Torah] The four plants enumerated in the TORAH are the Etrog (lemon-like citron – symbolizing a world of abundance and peace for all people), Lulav (palm branch), Hadassim (myrtle) and Aravos (willows). 

In our oral tradition, it is explained that each of these Four Kinds corresponds to a different type of person, from the Etrog, which has both refreshing tastes (constant TORAH learning) and delightful fragrance (good deeds) to the Aravah (willow), which has neither of these qualities. Despite their differences, the TORAH instructs us to take these four and bind them together, for they complement one another. So too does the Jew — and Gentile — complement one another; and only when there is true harmony among all people can we hope for an ideal existence. May it happen soon and in our time! 

Welcome Sabbath of Shemini Atzeret! We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest and separates the sacred from the ordinary; the sacred from the mundane. A truly wonderful Sabbath of Z'man Simchataynu (the time of our rejoicing)! 
The TALMUD says that in the days of the MESSIAH, all Jews will dwell together in one gigantic Sukkah. This underscores the need for Jewish unity. Perhaps this is the reason why on Sukkot we take the four species — Etrog, Lulav, Myrtle and Willow — bind them close together, and wave them in all directions. We declare that all Jews are part of the same unit. And, we pledge to discover how all these parts can work together to accomplish our lofty goals.! 
We are extremely grateful to the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL for HIS miracles that are with us all day and for the wonders and goodness of every moment. 
"Chag Sameyach!" — a joyous Sukkot to you and yours, may these days be extraordinary and blessed as we celebrate the 8th Day of Assembly. 

In Israel, the inevitable rarely happens; the impossible often. 

SIMCHAT TORAH 
"O how I love YOUR TORAH! It is my meditation studied all day long. YOUR commandments make me wiser than my enemies; they always stand by me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 97 - 98 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"SIMCHAT TORAH" means "REJOICING (Joy) OF THE LAW." Celebrated on the 23rd of Tishri (23 Tishri 5775/September 17, 2014), the twenty-third day of the seventh month. SIMCHAT TORAH is the most joyous day on the Jewish calendar. It is the day when the reading of the TORAH is concluded in the synagogue every year and immediately afterward resumed. The custom of beginning to read Genesis/Bereshith at the same Synagogue service as Deuteronomy/Devarim is concluded; this is observed so as not to bring the Law to an end at any time — the cycle continues! 

On the "DAY OF REJOICING OVER THE LAW" special inducements are held out to the younger members of the congregation to participate actively in the public service. All assembled in the synagogue are called upon to pronounce the blessing over the reading of the Law, and even boys participate. In the house of worship the scrolls of the law, dressed in beautiful velvet mantles of red, scarlet, blue and white, and ornate with golden embroidery and inscriptions are taken out from the ARK OF THE LAW, and placed lovingly in the arms of the men and boys. Little children holding flags and burning candles praising and exalting in celebration of the WRITTEN HOLY WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD follow in a procession up and down the aisles. 

Children should be reared and taught in the Laws of the ALMIGHTY, which Jewish people feel is their religious commandment. It is written in the JEWISH WRITINGS: "At five years, bound to the COMMANDMENTS; at fifteen years, the study of the TALMUD." Jewish children are expected to receive 300 hours of religious training throughout the year. So anxious have Orthodox Jews been for their sons to be diligent pupils that they are careful to make the boy's first day at Hebrew school (Chadar) an occasion he will remember all his life. This custom also shows how deeply attached the Jewish people are to the TORAH (The FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES: Genesis/Bereshith, Exodus/Shemot, Leviticus/Vayikra, Numbers/B'Midvar, Deuteronomy/Devarim) and how great has been their love of learning. 

As the solemn procession circles the Synagogue auditorium, those assembled there, kiss the garment of the SCROLLS, or touch the SCROLLS with their fingers and then kiss their fingers. This act shows that the study of GOD'S LAW is sweet. Their forefathers lived and died to preserve these for the generations yet to come. Seven times they march around the front of the Synagogue, singing joyful hymns in honour of the TORAH, "Be glad and rejoice with the joy of the Law." 

How sad is all this rejoicing, when we think of Israel's spiritual darkness! It is true that "to them were committed the oracles of GOD." [Romans 3. 2] However, "eyes have they but they see not" [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 5. 2] and "blindness in part is happened unto Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." [Romans 11. 25] 

When Irael's eyes are opened to behold their MESSIAH. . . then it will be SIMCHAT TORAH in reality! 
"All you peoples, clap your hands, raise a joyous shout for GOD. For the LORD MOST HIGH is awesome, the GREAT KING over all the earth; HE subjects peoples to us, sets nations at our feet. HE chose our heritage for us, the excellence of Jacob whom HE loved. Selah 
"GOD ascends midst acclamation; the LORD, to the blasts of the trumpet. Sing, O sing praises to GOD; Sing, O sing to our KING; for GOD is KING over all the earth; sing a Maskil (hymn of praise). GOD reigns over the nations; GOD is seated on HIS Holy Throne. The great of the peoples are gathered together, the assemblage of Abraham's GOD; for the shields of the earth belong to GOD; HE is greatly exalted." [Psalms (Tehillym) 47. 1 – 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Blessed is the LORD our GOD, KING of the Universe WHO sanctifies us with HIS mitzvoth and gave us HIS Holy Feasts. May we each have a life-changing experiencing and "Awake!" as the blast of the Shofar is dramatically sounded and strive to be holy, even as the LORD our GOD is abundantly faithful and holy. 

Welcome Sabbath of Simchat TORAH! We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest and separates the sacred from the ordinary; the sacred from the mundane. A truly wonderful Sabbath of Z'man Simchataynu — time of our rejoicing! 
The Promised Land of Israel seems small, but it is so great. Thus, we celebrate together: Shabbos, holy-days, the survival and potential of the Jewish people; in short everything we can be. Simchat Torah is not an afterthought, it is the holy-day that gives everything else perspective. Thus, we joyfully proclaim: "Chag Sameyach!" Rejoice and honor the wonders of the SOVEREIGN ONE and HIS HOLY WORD on SIMCHAT TORAH! "Vezot ha’Bracha — and this is the blessing" ...HIS SACRED WORD to us. [see Deuteronomy 33.1 – 34.12; Numbers 29.35 – 30.1; Joshua 1.1-18] 
A Chassidic rabbi once said, that during the month of Tishri, a Jew serves GOD with one’s whole being: On Rosh ha’Shanah with one’s brain, since we remember our deeds; on Yom Kippur with one’s heart, since fasting strains the heart; on Sukkot with one’s hands, since we grasp the lulav and etrog; and on Simchat Torah with one’s feet, when we dance with the Torah. 
Every one of us has his personal story, how the Torah has touched his life, how he came to be who he is today, and what the Torah means to him. For the Torah is the possession of all of us. No one has the monopoly on GOD’S wisdom. It is wisdom we can all study and grow from – and recognize its personal message to us. For when we dance on Simchat Torah, we celebrate the fact that we have been cleansed on Yom Kippur. We celebrate that ALMIGHTY GOD has once again accepted us. So, on Simchat Torah we celebrate that the Torah is ours and we rejoice in a quiet time with our LOVING MASTER, just the two of us. As we dance with the Torah, we bask in the unique, eternal happiness that only GOD and HIS HOLY WORD can bring into our lives. "It is a Tree of Life for those who grasp it." [Proverbs/Mishle 3:18] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Oct 2014, 10:22 pm

Sitting in the Sukkah reminds us to be aware of and grateful for the SOVEREIGN ONE'S absolute protection. 

HO'SHANAH RABBAH 
"You shall dwell in booths for seven days; all who are native Israelites shall live in booths, in order that future generations may know that I made the Israelite people live in booths when I brought them out of the land of Egypt, I am the LORD your GOD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 42 - 43 Tanakh, Torah] 

Ho'Shanah Rabbah is the name of the seventh day of Sukkot, and is a holy-day in itself. It is the final day of Chol Hamoed Sukkot (the intermediate days of Sukkot). In BIBLE times, the Jews who came to celebrate the Feast carried lights and torches to the Temple area illuminating most of Jerusalem and surrounding areas. It was on the last day of Sukkot, the day of the Great Ho'Shanah, while the people rejoiced, the water being poured forth and the priests blew the trumpets, the Levites were singing the Great Hallel (Praise) and the people were praying, "Ho'Shianah, hatshlichana (Save now, I pray, O LORD; O LORD, I pray, send us prosperity!)!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH stood in their midst to tell them that HE was the answer to all their celebration! YESHUA knew that a drought existed in their hearts as Isaiah stated, "All who thirst, come to the waters." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 55. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The LORD will guide you always; HE will satisfy your thirst in parched places...and you will be like a watered garden, like a spring whose waters do not fail." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 58. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Thus, the LORD YESHUA declared to them — "If anyone thirsts, let him come to ME and drink. He who believes in ME, as the SCRIPTURE has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." [John 7. 37 - 38] By this, the LORD JESUS was speaking of the HOLY SPIRIT, which they that believe on HIM should receive. 

Oh Yes! The LORD YESHUA is the RAIN for which the people prayed. HE is the LIGHT of the world, the GLORY that fills the Temple. HE is the WINE poured out with the water, as well as the WATER OF LIFE. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the LORD OF THE HARVEST, the GREAT INGATHERER! Some glorious day there shall be a greater ingathering of a greater harvest which John describes. . . "After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the LAMB, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation (Ho'Sanah) belongs to our GOD WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB!" [Revelation 7. 9 - 10] 

The Sukkot foreshadows MESSIAH'S PROTECTIVE PRESENCE over Israel during HIS Thousand-Year Kingdom Reign. The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL promised this covenant of friendship with the children of Jacob: "I will place MY Sanctuary among them forever." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 27 Tanakh, Torah] As we eagerly await in imminent expectation for that glorious time, may we be even more urgently faithful to obey and serve as our LORD & KING commissioned, that we may dwell forever with HIM in that Heavenly Sukkah. 

With GOD'S help, the Jewish people will refuse to be "Weeping Willows" any more. 
"Chag Sameyach — a joyous Sukkot to you and yours, may these days be extraordinary and kept sacred!" 
Festival of Booths, Day 7 — HO’SHANA RABBAH - Great Hoshana 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next