World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 28 Apr 2018, 2:47 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Ani l’dodi v’dodi lee — "I am to my BELOVED and my BELOVED is to me." [Song of Songs 6:3]  These words sum up the relationship between GOD and HIS people. 

POWER OF HIS PRESENCE       
"We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the LORD." [2 Corinthians 5. 8] 

This is a wonderful phrase of hope to those who have lost a loved one in death, if that soul has not spurned the magnificent love of GOD, whose life has produced a good CHRISTian testimony.  Those who remain can be confident "concerning those who have fallen asleep" we do not "sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that JESUS died and rose again, even so GOD will bring with HIM those who sleep in JESUS." [1 Thessalonians 4. 13 - 14]  "The presence of the LORD" and "the glory of HIS power" will be manifest "when HE comes, in that Day, to be glorified in HIS saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed." [2 Thessalonians 1. 9 - 10] 

Sadly however, there are many others who are  "without CHRIST...aliens and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without GOD in the world." [Ephesians 2. 12]  Although the LORD Y’SHUA has paid the full redemption price on the cross to have their sins forgiven and to give them eternal life, they refuse and despise HIS love and free gift of salvation.  MESSIAH was grieved when HE made this statement concerning them, "you are not willing to come to ME that you may have life." [John 5. 40] 

The time of judgment is near at hand when they will unfortunately learn that "anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 15]  However, all who know the joy of the presence of the BELOVED REDEEMER can know, as did Paul, that "to live is CHRIST, and to die is gain." [Philippians 1. 21]  Then also, King David professed about the LORD — "YOU will teach me the path of life. In YOUR presence is perfect joy; delights are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim; also Acts 2. 28] 

We are confident also that MESSIAH Y’SHUA has risen from the dead "and has become the FIRSTFRUITS of those who have fallen asleep...even so in MESSIAH all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: CHRIST the FIRSTFRUITS, afterward those who are CHRIST’S at HIS coming." [1 Corinthians 15. 20, 22 - 23]  Throughout eternity we will be in the presence of HIS glory for HE will change our old body, whether in the grave or still living when HE comes HE, "will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 21] 

Though it is not fully revealed what we shall be, "we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is and everyone who has this hope in HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure." [1 John 3. 2]   The magnificent power of HIS glorious presence is an anticipated desire worth living and waiting for! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
Welcome Sabbath, Queen of the Week.  Sabbath of Acharei Mot/Kedoshim – “After the Death/Holy” [Reading: Leviticus 16:1 -20:27; Amos 9:7-15; Matthew 15:10-20; Mark 12:28-34] 
— O FATHER in Heaven, in YOUR great love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quickened by YOUR SPIRIT, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. We honor and praise the LORD Y’SHUA, the BLESSED ANOINTED ONE with our whole heart and all our being. 
 Have a terrific Sabbath with your family as you draw closer to the MASTER!
Day 27 of the Omer 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:46 pm

Greed, selfish desires, ambition, lust, and the like are all categories of madness. 

THE OHEL       
"You shall make cloths of goats' hair for a tent over the Tabernacle; make the cloths eleven in number." [Exodus (Shemot) 26. 7 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Ohel is the second covering of the Wilderness Tabernacle.  The women who were wise-hearted spun goats' hair for its making.  Bedouins today live in tents made of black goats' hair which has been woven into a canvas.  They call it their "house of hair." 

In HOLY SCRIPTURES, the goat signifies the sin bearer, especially the Scape Goat.  Black, representing man's old nature of sin.  The black of the Ohel, the tent or second curtain, tells of Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH WHO was made the Sin-Offering; then the Ram's Skins dyed red — typical of Y’SHUA "MESSIAH THE SUBSTITUTE" WHO'S blood covers the blackness of our sin.  The white linen of the Mishkan tells of MESSIAH'S righteousness (First, HE is righteous). 

At four of the set times or "Feasts of YEHOWAH" — Unleavened Bread, Feast of First-Fruits, Pentecost and the Day of Atonement there was a goat slain on behalf of the people's sins.  Since the offensive odor of this animal signifies the stench of sin in the nostrils of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, the priests were commanded to purify themselves from defilement by washing with water after handling it. [Numbers/B’Midvar 31. 20; Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 26 - 28]   

The LORD Y’SHUA is the ANTI-TYPE of the goats' hair curtain, for HE was "made sin," a stench to the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN, upon that Roman Cross.  Isaiah prophesies of this:  "When YOU (FATHER GOD) make HIS (MESSIAH Y’SHUA) soul an offering for sin" — or rather, "HE (Y’SHUA) made HIMSELF an offering for guilt…and that through HIM the LORD'S purpose might prosper." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  The LORD JESUS came in the likeness of sinful flesh, yet without sin, and died upon the Altar (as did the goat) on behalf of the people.  Y’SHUA OF NAZARETH is the perfect SIN-OFFERING to ALMIGHTY GOD for us that "we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM." [1 Corinthians 5. 21] 

Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH came as a PERFECT MAN to be THE SIN OFFERING because of the  marvelous grace of our LOVING GOD to man in his weakness.  We could never show enough gratitude and appreciation for HIS tender mercy to us!  Sincerely, we do —Thank YOU, LORD!  HalleluYAH! 

Life begins with struggle; and when struggle ends life ends with it. This may well be the secret of Jewish continuity, which has outlived the countless nations and empires and ideologies that have done everything in their power to destroy us, and who survive only in the pages of history books. But even more than that, it is that very struggle that makes life worth living. Comfort and complacency lead to apathy, and a life of apathy is scarcely better than no life at all.  
May the ETERNAL ONE remind us to be grateful, not just for the success, but even for the struggle.
Seek the LORD while HE may be found, call upon HIM while HE is near. Diligently obey the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, incline your ear to the MASTER and you will live. 
Day 25 of the Omer 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Apr 2018, 11:34 pm

GOD knows, not only the deeds of the hand, but also the neglect of the heart. 

SUFFERING & TRIUMPH      
"I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END" — says the LORD — "WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 8] 

There are seven great "I AM" —  in the last book of the HOLY WRIT that are assertions by the GLORIFIED MESSIAH, all speaking of HIS ultimate victory over sin and death.  However, in the BOOK OF PSALMS seven vastly different "I AM" occur that speak prophetically of HIS sufferings.  These are in four of the wonderfully fulfilled MESSIANIC PSALMS, all written some thousand years before HE came to earth, yet each psalm cited in the NEW COVENANT is fulfilled by the ANOINTED ONE: 

"I AM a worm, and no man; less than human scorned by men, despised by the people." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   This verse compares SUFFERING MESSIAH to a mother “scarlet worm” who dies that her young may live, and in so doing, gives off a scarlet fluid which protects and nourishes her young.
"I AM poor and needy." [Psalms/Tehillym 40. 17]
"I AM a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my mother's children." [Psalms/Tehillym 69. 8] "For even HIS brothers did not believe in HIM." [John 7. 6]
"Reproach breaks MY heart, I am in despair; I looked for someone to take pity, but there is none; for comforters, but find none." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim]
"I AM poor and sorrowful." [Psalms/Tehillym 69. 29]  
"I AM like a sparrow alone on the housetop." [Psalms/Tehillym 102. 7]   
"MY days are like a lengthened shadow; I AM withered like grass." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  

In contrast to these lonely sufferings of the SUFFERING MESSIAH, there are the glories that shall follow.  The first being the opening text, followed by: 

"I AM ALPHA and the OMEGA, the FIRST and the LAST." [Revelation 1. 11] 
"I AM the FIRST and the LAST. I AM HE WHO lives, and was dead, and behold, I AM alive forevermore. Amen" [Revelation 1. 17 - 18]
"I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts." [Revelation 21. 6] 
"I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END, the FIRST and the LAST." [Revelation 22. 13] 

The SELF-EXISTING ONE, the I AM, YEHOWAH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO created all things (ALPHA) will one day triumph and make all things new, forever (OMEGA).  This magnificent self-affirmation of the LORD YESHUA saturates and permeates HOLY SCRIPTURES from its first use, "I AM a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD" [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 1] to its final occurrence "I AM the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR." [Revelation 22. 16]  

"HE WHO testifies to these things says — "Surely I AM coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, LORD JESUS! 
The grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all. Amen." [Revelation 22. 20 - 21] 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
May the sweetness of the LORD’S prescience fill your day with love and tender grace — that HIS sweet peace and contentment abide in your homes. O GOD that YOUR perfect influences give us strength to do YOUR will with a steadfast, submissive and loving spirit and with a heart of wisdom. Amen 
Day 22 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 9:07 pm

The gains of compromise are nothing compared to its losses. 

SONS OF ABRAHAM      
"Abraham took another wife, whose name was Keturah. She bore him Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, and Shuah. Jokshan begot Sheba and Dedan. {This Sheba and Dedan are not to be confused with the grandsons of Cush, the sons of Raamah, who went to Ethiopia...Genesis/Bereshith 10} "And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, Letushim, and Leummim. The descendants of Midian were Ephah, Epher, Hanoch, Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were descendants of Keturah. Abraham willed all that he owned to Isaac; but to Abraham's sons by concubines Abraham gave gifts while he was still living, and he sent them away from his son Isaac eastward, to the land of the East." [Genesis (Bereshith) 25. 1 - 6 Tanakh, Torah; 1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 1. 32 - 33] 

It seems most people only know the two sons of Abraham; Isaac (yitschaq - he laughs) the son of promise to Abraham by his wife Sarah; and Ishmael (Yishma'El - GOD hears) the son of Hagar, the concubine of Abraham.   However, one seldom hears of the other sons of Abraham through Keturah, the wife he took after Sarah's death. 

Abraham's sons from Keturah were:  Zimran (musical), Jokshan (insidious snarer), Medan (discord, strife, contention), Midian (brawling, strife, contention), Ishbak (he will leave, he releases), Shuah (to bow down, incline, bend, to humble, to sink), Sheba (seven, an oath of seven), Dedan (prolonged, low country), Asshurim (guided, blessed), Letushim (hammered, oppressed ones), and Leummim (peoples).  All of these make up the Arabs of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and the Palestinian peoples and tribes of today. Sheba (of which the Queen of Sheba was from, who came to Solomon) and Dedan (sons thru Keturah) are from the South-end of the Arabian Peninsula, known today as Yemen and Oman. 

Further still, all those who are obedient to the ALL-WISE CREATOR GOD are called Children of Abraham. "It is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations.") in the presence of HIM (MESSIAH YESHUA) WHOM he (Abraham) believed." [Romans 4. 16 - 17]   "Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear GOD, to you the word of this salvation has been sent." [Acts 13. 26] 

Those who believe and obey are also considered spiritual "sons of Abraham" if you do the works of Abraham.  "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. And the SCRIPTURE, foreseeing that GOD would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the GOSPEL to Abraham beforehand, saying — In you all the nations shall be blessed." [Galatians 3. 7 - 8] 

Children of Abraham?  Yes!  But even greater is the blessing of knowing that we are children and heirs of the MOST HIGH GOD! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!  
Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week! As we kindle the candles of Sabbath may its radiance illumine our hearts!  
Sabbath of Tazia/Metzora – “Conceived/Leper” [Reading: Leviticus 12:1 -15:33; 2 Kings 7:3-20; Luke 2:22-35; Mark 1:35-45] 
 Compassionate and merciful GOD, may we grow in knowledge and in reverence and humility. May the consciousness of YOUR PRESENCE be the music of our lives, bringing harmony into our existence and raising us to the heights of true humanity. Praised are YOU, O LORD, GRACIOUS GIVER of knowledge. Restore us to the joy of YOUR PRESENCE that we may behold YOUR way in holiness and YOUR will in truth, in justice, and in love. Amen 
Zey ha-yom asaw Adonai, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it.
Day 20 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Apr 2018, 10:37 pm

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.  

PROPHETS, A—Z       
"That the blood of all the prophets which was shed from the foundation of the world may be required of this generation, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah who perished between the altar and the Temple. Yes, I say to you, it shall be required of this generation." [Luke 11. 50 - 51] 

From the beginning, the true prophets of GOD have been persecuted.  Starting with Abel, the son of Adam and Eve, as mentioned by Y’SHUA, for his blood was shed by his twin brother Cain.  A prophet is one who proclaimed inspired words from the MAJESTIC CREATOR, words that were inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT. "For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 21] 

Obviously, Abel was speaking GOD’S OWN words to Cain when Cain slew him in a jealous wrath. The priest, Zacharias, son of Jehoiada, was stoned when he prophesied against the people under King Joash, for he was the last prophet mentioned in the Old COVENANT as having been slain for his testimony.  "Then the SPIRIT OF GOD came upon Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest; he stood above the people and said to them — "Thus says ELOHIYM: Why do you transgress the commandments of the LORD, so that you cannot prosper? Since you have forsaken the LORD, HE also has forsaken you." So they conspired against him, and at the command of the king they stoned him with stones in the court of the House of the LORD. King Joash disregarded the loyal kindness which his father, Jehoiada had done to him, and killed his son. As he was dying, he said — May the LORD see this and repay it!" [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 24. 20 - 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This illustrates that the LORD’S testimonial was incorporating the entire OLD COVENANT "from the foundation of the world" to the coming of the MESSIAH.  This same experience awaited most of the prophets by the ALMIGHTY to pen the NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES as well.  And the world continues to react to GOD’S INSPIRED WORD by trying to demean the MESSAGE and killing its messengers. 

In view of the fact that the blood of GOD’S prophets began to be shed "from the foundation of the world" this also verifies that there were prophets from creation onward — not billions of years after its formation.  Undeniably, the world was created in six days of 24-hours each, just as is recorded in Genesis: "evening and morning" [see Genesis/Bereshith 1. 5 - 31] calling into existence things fashioned those days. And, the NEW COVENANT supports this significant fact:  "From the beginning of the creation, GOD made them male and female." [Mark 10. 6]  "GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began." [Acts 3. 21] 

Nothing is impossible with GOD, HE upholds and sustains all things by HIS PRECIOUS, INDOMITABLE (strong, unwavering, unconquerable) WORD, and we are HIS witnesses! 

Remembering Yom Ha'Zikaron, the day on which Israel honors its fallen servicemen and women. Scheduling Yom Ha'Zikaron is observed on the 4th day of the month Iyyar on the Hebrew calendar (corresponding to April 18th this year), always one day before Israel Independence Day on the 5th day of Iyyar, the anniversary of the Proclaiming of the State of Israel in 1948. It is intended to remind people of the price paid for independence and of what was achieved with the soldiers' sacrifice. 
 When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of LORD GOD. HE is in complete control. "The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yes! all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD, never false, true and just is HE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 4 Tanakh, Torah]  Great and mighty is our MERCIFUL & LOVING GOD. Since the establishment of Israel they have been forced to defend themselves on too many an occasion. This past year, tragically, was no different. Again, some of Israel’s finest of our children, friends, and colleagues had to pay with their lives to secure that elementary right to national self-determination. We grieve their loss deeply yet remain, always, resilient with a view to the future: building, innovating, creating, and confident that Israel and the world will one day live in both peace and security – this will happen just as the GOD OF ISRAEL promised. We are enamored with YOUR love, O LORD our GOD. It is a great privilege, provided by YOUR amazing grace, to have access and bold confidence to come to YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU put YOUR arms of comfort around us when life seems to be falling apart. YOU give us wise counsel for these end times. So we thank YOU for the mystery is made known to us and for YOUR compassion, tender mercy and comfort that is new every morning. Great is YOUR faithfulness!
Yom ha'Atzma`ut  - Israel’s Independence Day begins at evening.
Day 18 of the Omer 

Deep soulful prayer, prayer worth staking your life on, prayer that makes life worth living, is rooted on three things that every one of us can access:  Heartache, an overflow of joy, and gratitude! 

PRAYING IN HIS NAME       
"Until now you have asked nothing in MY NAME. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." [John 16. 24] 

"Whatever you ask the FATHER in MY NAME HE will give you." [John 16. 23] The LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH made this promise as a condition for answered prayer and its resulting fullness of joy is not just a formula to end one’s prayers.  "In MY NAME" implies representing MESSIAH and what HE stands for, so our prayers would actually be HIS prayer as well. 

Our prayers must be in HIS will — "Now this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] "And whatever we ask we receive from HIM, because we keep HIS commandments and do those things that are pleasing in HIS sight." [1 John 3. 22 - 23] 

Also, we need to recognize that ALMIGHTY GOD’S great purpose in creation is of higher priority than our own personal desires, so this should be of first order in our prayers.  Y’SHUA taught, "When you pray, say: Our FATHER in heaven, Hallowed be YOUR NAME. YOUR Kingdom come. YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven." [Luke 11. 2]  Obviously, we should pray for our own needs, especially for GOD to "Forgive us our sins…and do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one" [Luke 11. 4], the concluding request in MESSIAH’S model prayer. 

It is always in complete order to seek GOD’S wisdom in all our decisions and undertakings, so that we can be confident we are indeed in HIS will, but our request for such guidance must be sincere and in willingness to act on HIS answer.  "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, WHO gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting." [James 1. 5 - 6] 

Your request must also be made with a clear conscience before the HOLY ONE. Remember, "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous." [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 15]  So, if I "regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear" [Psalms/Tehillym 66. 18], "when you lift up your hands, I will turn MY eyes away from you; though you pray at length, I will not listen." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

But, when we are truly confident that we are praying "in HIS NAME" with all that this implies, then we should pray earnestly, since "the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" [James 5. 16], and when the answer comes — and it certainly will in GOD'S perfect timing — then our joy will be rich and completely overflowing. 

We thank YOU GOD our FATHER, for the blessings which brighten our life and we pray for YOUR strength and light when sorrows darken our way.  With bowed heads and humble hearts, and abiding faith in YOUR justice and lovingkndness, we sanctify YOUR HOLY NAME. 
Happy 70th Birthday, Israel! Remembering Yom ha'Atzma`ut, Israel’s Independence Day — Israel’s unique determination, tough resistance, courage and integrity and ingenuity. Though nominally celebrated on the 5th day of Iyyar (ה' באייר) in the Hebrew calendar (corresponding to April 19th this year) — the anniversary of the day in which Israel independence was proclaimed, when David Ben-Gurion publicly read the Israeli Declaration of Independence.  Yom ha'Atzmaut centers around the declaration of the establishment of the State of Israel on the 14th of May 1948. Our hope is not yet lost — to be a free nation in our own land.
Day 19 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Apr 2018, 10:52 am

If you perceive something so important to be willing to sacrifice your own life for it, then your life has weight and purpose and direction. Because, until you know what you are willing to die for, you have not yet begun to live.  

TWENTY-TWO COMMANDMENTS       
"You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation." [1 Thessalonians 5. 5 - 6, 8]
 1.  Do not sleep; watch and be sober.
 2.  Put on faith and love, and hope of salvation.
 3.  Comfort one another.
 4.  Edify one another.
 5.  Recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the LORD and admonish you, 
 6.  Esteem them in love for their works.
 7.  Be at peace among yourselves. 
 8.  Warn those who are unruly. 
 9.  Comfort the fainthearted. 
10.  Uphold the weak, 
11.  Be patient with all. 
12.  See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all. 
13.  Rejoice always.
14.  Pray without ceasing. 
15.  In everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in MESSIAH Y’SHUA for you. 
16.  Do not quench the SPIRIT. 
17.  Do not despise prophecies. 
18. Test (prove) all things; hold fast what is good. 
19. Abstain from every form of evil.  (Reach for maturity, sanctify yourselves, be holy!)
20. Pray for us. 
21. Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss. 
22. Read this epistle to all the holy brethren. 

"Now may the GOD of peace HIMSELF sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. HE WHO calls you is Faithful, who also will do it. The grace of our LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you. Amen" [1 Thessalonians 5. 6 – 28] 

Truly, the LORD is exceptionally good, HIS mercy is eternal, HIS faithfulness and truth is for all generations. 
GOD’S hand is continually in our life. HE has called you and is now waiting for you to take that step of faith and believe. Walk boldly in the light and warmth of GOD'S compelling love. And, may the HOLY ONE fill you with HIS perfect peace, wonderful joy and indescribable happiness. Our prayer for each of you is to have firsthand knowledge of our living salvation through our GREAT MESSIAH, KING Y’SHUA.
Yom Ha'Zikaron, Israel’s Memorial Day begins at evening.
Day 17 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Apr 2018, 10:54 pm

An apology is a good way to have the last word. 

BEING BORN ANEW      
"The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD." [Romans 8. 16] 

Every born-again child of the MOST HIGH GOD has the threefold proof of their new birth...proof that he does belong to the KING OF GLORY.  This threefold proof is first Inward; second, Outgoing; and third, Outward: 

Inward: Whoever believes that Y’SHUA is the MESSIAH is born of GOD. "He who believes in the SON OF GOD has the witness in himself; he who does not believe GOD has made HIM a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that GOD has given of HIS SON. And this is the testimony: that GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. He who has the SON has life; he who does not have the SON OF GOD does not have life." [1 John 5. 10 - 13]  This is inward proof of the new birth. 

Outgoing: "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of GOD; and everyone who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. He who does not love does not know GOD, for GOD is love. In this the love of GOD was manifested toward us, that GOD has sent HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON into the world, that we might live through HIM. In this is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us and sent HIS SON to be the PROPITIATION for our sins. Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another." [1 John 4. 7 - 11]  We are to love our fellow man with the love of GOD.  This we are not capable of doing in the flesh; we must let the ALMIGHTY ONE love man through us.  "Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of GOD has been poured out in our hearts by the HOLY SPIRIT WHO was given to us." [Romans 5. 5]  This is Outgoing proof of the new birth. 

Outward:  "If you know that HE is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of HIM." [1 John 2. 29]  If you are born of the MASTER, you will make a practice of doing right at all times and at all cost.  "Therefore, if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." [2 Corinthians 5. 17] This is Out-ward proof of the In-ward new nature. 

Therefore, since we are now a "new creation" — we cannot say "that we are just human" — for we are not, we are just that..."a new creation." [Galatians 6. 15]   It is the LORD, the MASTER DESIGNER, WHO "created man's spirit within him." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Believing there is an EVER-LIVING HEAVENLY CREATOR won't save you.  But knowing "The ONE" WHO redeemed us and serving HIM as LORD of our lives will. . . IF we keep HIS commandments — that's what is significant.  We are MIGHTY ONE'S vehicle to express HIS thoughts, aims, emotions and actions to accomplish HIS purpose. 

Therefore, let your conduct be worthy of the GOSPEL OF CHRIST, stand fast in one spirit with one mind striving together for the faith of the LIFE-GIVING TRUTH.  Not only are we to believe in our LOVING Y’SHUA, but also to be prepared to suffer for HIS sake.  The LORD JESUS said —"These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

We can know of a certainty that we are the children of the MOST HIGH, "when we love GOD and keep HIS commandments." [1 John 5. 2]   "Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is." [1 John 3. 2]   Oh such great joy…to be like our BLESSED SAVIOR and to be with HIM eternally. 

May GOD’S blessings be on those who seek HIM in spirit and in truth. The GREAT NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD will be magnified and sanctified in the world which HE has created.
Be gracious to us ALMIGHTY LORD GOD that we may understand and fulfill the Teaching of YOUR WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Unite our hearts to love, fully trust, and revere YOU and to learn YOUR WORDS and wisdom.  LORD YOU are my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction and at all times.
This is a joyous time for family and friends gatherings together and remembering the miracles and giving thanks to the ALMIGHTY for HIS wondrous love and provisions. 
Day 9 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Apr 2018, 10:25 pm

Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself.

RISEN MESSIAH
"But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep." [1 Corinthians 15. 20]

The garden tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea was the destination for the women, that morning after the Sabbath, for they knew it was the place they had seen Joseph and Nicodemus bury their LORD. To their amazement, instead of a closed sepulcher, they were greeted by angels with an incredible announcement: "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek JESUS WHO was crucified. HE is not here; for HE is risen, as HE said. Come, see the place where the LORD lay." [Matthew 28. 5 - 6]

The words, "HE is not here; for HE is risen," is also recorded by Mark [16:5] and Luke [24:6]. John, writing his account many years later, after the story had been widely spread, instead wrote telling of Miriam (Mary) Magdalene and how she had seen Y’SHUA HIMSELF standing outside the tomb and calling her by name. [John 20. 11 - 16

Paul the Apostle later wrote to the Corinthian and the Thessalonian churches emphasizing in enthusiastic detail the "many infallible proofs" [Acts 1. 3] that the LORD Y’SHUA is definitely risen from the dead. Obviously there were some, even at this time, who doubted the dead would live gain; so Paul reminded them, "I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that JESUS died and rose again, even so GOD will bring with HIM those who sleep in JESUS." [1 Thessalonians 4. 13 - 14] So, "if there is no resurrection of the dead, then CHRIST is not risen. And if CHRIST is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty." [1 Corinthians 15. 13 - 14]

But, preaching is not hopeless nor ineffective! It can be shown that the bodily resurrection of Y’SHUA is a proven fact, as certainly as any other fact in ancient history. "CHRIST is risen from the dead." The LORD MESSIAH is purely "the firstfruits" in the great resurrection promised for all who accept CHRIST as SAVIOR & LORD. MESSIAH Y’SHUA, HIMSELF promised: "Because I live, you will live also." [John 14. 19] Confirming and fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah, "Your dead shall live; together with MY dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; for your dew is like the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 26. 19]

Indeed, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the WONDERFUL LOVING REDEEMER is risen and GOD, by HIS abundant mercy definitely "has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of JESUS CHRIST from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away." [1 Peter 1. 3 - 4]

Today HE is calling your name — will you hear and believe?

HalleluYAH to the VICTORIOUS SAVIOUR, Y’SHUA! HE IS RISEN & IS ALIVE FOREVERMORE! Not the grave nor any other power on earth could hold HIM, LORD OF THE SABBATH, the PRINCE OF PEACE, the KING OF GLORY! May we live as willingly for HIM as HE joyously laid down HIS life for us! O the love of JESUS — truly there is light & joy, gladness & honour for the people of GOD, our GOD reigns victoriously! Praise HIS DEAR NAME forever.
This is the 1st Day of the Omer. It begins the counting of the 49 days, known as Sefirat ha'Omer – the 50 days between Pesach (Passover) & Shavuoth (Pentecost) the TORAH invites us on a journey into awareness of the MIGHTY ONE.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Feb 2018, 1:08 am

When you add to the Truth, you subtract from it.

GLORIFY YOUR NAME
"FATHER, save ME from this hour? But for this purpose I came to this hour. FATHER, glorify YOUR NAME. Then a voice came from heaven, saying — "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again." [John 12. 27 - 28]

In John 17, our LORD Y’SHUA ha'Mashiach gives us the incredibly amazing privilege of listening in on HIS intimately personal prayer to the FATHER. Y’SHUA "lifted up HIS eyes to heaven, and said: "FATHER, the hour has come. Glorify YOUR SON, that YOUR SON also may glorify YOU." [John 17. 1] Later in that same prayer, JESUS said — "And now, O FATHER, glorify ME together with YOURSELF, with the glory which I had with YOU before the world was." [John 17. 5] Here, MESSIAH was looking beyond HIS upcoming death, burial, and resurrection when HE would once again be returned to glory.

The LORD Y’SHUA glorified the FATHER by finishing "the work which YOU have given ME to do." [John 17. 4] This work was accomplished, attaining and bearing fruit when Y’SHUA bore "our sins in HIS OWN body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness...HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. The chastisement for our peace was upon HIM, and by HIS stripes we were healed" [1 Peter 2. 24; Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im]; then HE cried out "It is finished!" [John 19. 30] "Now the SON OF MAN is glorified, and GOD is glorified in HIM. If GOD is glorified in HIM, GOD will also glorify HIM in HIMSELF, and glorify HIM immediately." [John 13. 31 - 32]

The LORD JESUS, the PERFECT GOD/MAN sacrificed HIS body for our sins and brought GOD glory. As MESSIAH’S disciples, we are also given the incredibly fantastic opportunity to glorify our HEAVENLY FATHER in our bodies, "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD'S." [1 Corinthians 6. 20]

Our lives should be passionately devoted to bringing GOD glory because HE is worthy. "Holy, holy, holy! The LORD OF HOSTS! HIS glory fills the whole earth!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 6. 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "YOU are worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honor and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created." [Revelation 4. 11] This was the heartbeat behind Paul’s exhortation to us when he said — "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD." [Romans 12.. 1 - 2]

"Let heaven and earth extol HIM, the seas and everything that moves in them. For GOD will deliver Zion and build the cities of Judah; they shall dwell there and inherit it; also the descendants of HIS servants shall possess it; those who love and cherish HIS NAME shall dwell in it." [Psalms (Mishle) 69. 34 – 36 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

May each of us look forward to the day when we can join "every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB, forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 13] Amen! Amen!

Welcome Sabbath! Come, my dear friend, let us go out to meet the Sabbath, the Queen! Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed! This is the Sabbath of Yitro – “Jethro” [Reading: Exodus 18:1-20:23; Isaiah 6:1-7:6; 9:5-6; Matthew 19:16-26]
Be pleased, O LORD our GOD, to strengthen us by YOUR commandments, and especially by the commandment of the seventh day, this great and holy Sabbath, given for our rest and repose in love in accordance with the teaching of YOUR will. In YOUR favor, O LORD our GOD, grant us such repose that there be no trouble, grief or lamenting on the day of our rest. Let us, O LORD, behold the consolation of Zion and the rebuilding of Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City, for YOU are the GOD of our salvation and consolation in WHOM we find great joy and pleasure. It is a mitzvah to take delight in Shabbat observance, as Isaiah said, "You shall call Shabbat a delight."
We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

GLORIFY YOUR NAME
"FATHER, save ME from this hour? But for this purpose I came to this hour. FATHER, glorify YOUR NAME. Then a voice came from heaven, saying — "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again." [John 12. 27 - 28]

In John 17, our LORD Y’SHUA ha'Mashiach gives us the incredibly amazing privilege of listening in on HIS intimately personal prayer to the FATHER. Y’SHUA "lifted up HIS eyes to heaven, and said: "FATHER, the hour has come. Glorify YOUR SON, that YOUR SON also may glorify YOU." [John 17. 1] Later in that same prayer, JESUS said — "And now, O FATHER, glorify ME together with YOURSELF, with the glory which I had with YOU before the world was." [John 17. 5] Here, MESSIAH was looking beyond HIS upcoming death, burial, and resurrection when HE would once again be returned to glory.

The LORD Y’SHUA glorified the FATHER by finishing "the work which YOU have given ME to do." [John 17. 4] This work was accomplished, attaining and bearing fruit when Y’SHUA bore "our sins in HIS OWN body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness...HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. The chastisement for our peace was upon HIM, and by HIS stripes we were healed" [1 Peter 2. 24; Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im]; then HE cried out "It is finished!" [John 19. 30] "Now the SON OF MAN is glorified, and GOD is glorified in HIM. If GOD is glorified in HIM, GOD will also glorify HIM in HIMSELF, and glorify HIM immediately." [John 13. 31 - 32]

The LORD JESUS, the PERFECT GOD/MAN sacrificed HIS body for our sins and brought GOD glory. As MESSIAH’S disciples, we are also given the incredibly fantastic opportunity to glorify our HEAVENLY FATHER in our bodies, "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD'S." [1 Corinthians 6. 20]

Our lives should be passionately devoted to bringing GOD glory because HE is worthy. "Holy, holy, holy! The LORD OF HOSTS! HIS glory fills the whole earth!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 6. 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "YOU are worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honor and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created." [Revelation 4. 11] This was the heartbeat behind Paul’s exhortation to us when he said — "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD." [Romans 12.. 1 - 2]

"Let heaven and earth extol HIM, the seas and everything that moves in them. For GOD will deliver Zion and build the cities of Judah; they shall dwell there and inherit it; also the descendants of HIS servants shall possess it; those who love and cherish HIS NAME shall dwell in it." [Psalms (Mishle) 69. 34 – 36 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

May each of us look forward to the day when we can join "every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB, forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 13] Amen! Amen!

Welcome Sabbath! Come, my dear friend, let us go out to meet the Sabbath, the Queen! Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed! This is the Sabbath of Yitro – “Jethro” [Reading: Exodus 18:1-20:23; Isaiah 6:1-7:6; 9:5-6; Matthew 19:16-26]
Be pleased, O LORD our GOD, to strengthen us by YOUR commandments, and especially by the commandment of the seventh day, this great and holy Sabbath, given for our rest and repose in love in accordance with the teaching of YOUR will. In YOUR favor, O LORD our GOD, grant us such repose that there be no trouble, grief or lamenting on the day of our rest. Let us, O LORD, behold the consolation of Zion and the rebuilding of Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City, for YOU are the GOD of our salvation and consolation in WHOM we find great joy and pleasure. It is a mitzvah to take delight in Shabbat observance, as Isaiah said, "You shall call Shabbat a delight."
We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Feb 2018, 10:13 pm

GLORIFY YOUR NAME

In John 17, our LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH gives us the incredibly amazing privilege of listening in on HIS intimately personal prayer to the FATHER. Y’SHUA "lifted up HIS eyes to heaven, and said: "FATHER, the hour has come. Glorify YOUR SON, that YOUR SON also may glorify YOU." [John 17. 1] Later in that same prayer, JESUS said — "And now, O FATHER, glorify ME together with YOURSELF, with the glory which I had with YOU before the world was." [John 17. 5] Here, MESSIAH was looking beyond HIS upcoming death, burial, and resurrection when HE would once again be returned to glory.

Our lives should be passionately devoted to bringing GOD glory because HE is worthy. "Holy, holy, holy! The LORD OF HOSTS! HIS glory fills the whole earth!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 6. 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "YOU are worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honor and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created." [Revelation 4. 11] This was the heartbeat behind Paul’s exhortation to us when he said — "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD." [Romans 12. 1 - 2]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Feb 2018, 10:57 am

Great is repentance; it turns sins into incentives for correct conduct.

RECONCILIATION
"A man takes a wife and marries her. She fails to please him because he finds something obnoxious about her, and he writes her a bill of divorcement, hands it to her, and sends her away from his house; she leaves his household and becomes the wife of another man; then this latter husband rejects her, writes her a bill of divorcement, hands it to her, and sends her away from him; or the man who married her last dies. Then her first husband who divorced her shall not take her to wife again, since she has been defiled — disqualified for him — for that would be abhorrent to the LORD. You must not bring sin upon the land that the LORD your GOD is giving you as a heritage." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 24. 1 - 4 Tanakh, Torah]

The marvelous ministry of reconciliation has been distorted by many churches and fellow-CHRISTians when they have failed to read and follow the WRITTEN SCRIPTURES dealing with marriage and re-marriage. Even King David honoured GOD'S commandment with his concubines after they were defiled by Absalom, putting them in "a guarded place, he provided for them, but did not cohabit with them. They remained in seclusion until the day they died, living in widowhood." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 20. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"If a man divorces his wife, and she leaves him and marries another man, can he ever go back to her?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 3. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The answer is emphatically — No! it would be an abomination before the HOLY & RIGHTEOUS LORD GOD because she has been defiled. On the other hand, if the couple separates for a time and remain pure, they may be reconciled together again. "Now to the married I command, yet not I but the LORD: A wife is not to depart from her husband. But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife." [2 Corinthians 7. 10 - 11]

However, dealing with our relationship with the ALL-WISE ETERNAL ONE, though we have been defiled by sin, HE has said: "Turn back to ME — says the LORD OF HOSTS — and I will return to you — said the LORD OF HOSTS." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 1. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The work of reconciling lost men back to a relationship with HOLY GOD is only possible as provided by the precious blood of the PRINCE OF PEACE, MESSIAH Y’SHUA through HIS shed blood of atonement. HE has committed this ministry to us, HIS servants. A CHRIST-like life can only be gained if we are centered in the LORD JESUS and "those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 15]

As we serve in the ministry of reconciliation, may we do the service of the MOST HOLY GOD as HE commands and not by our own understanding. "Therefore, if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of GOD, WHO has reconciled us to HIMSELF through JESUS CHRIST, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that GOD was in CHRIST reconciling the world to HIMSELF, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for CHRIST, as though GOD were pleading through us: we implore you on MESSIAH'S behalf, be reconciled to GOD." [2 Corinthians 5. 17 - 20] Like our BLESSED MASTER, look for good and encourage with forgiveness.

Starting at sundown tonight, Tu B'Shvat [Tu (15) B' (of) Shvat (a Jewish month)] begins — the Jewish "Holiday of the Trees" established for calculating the age of the tree for the purpose of tithing fruit. [Leviticus/Vayikra 19. 23-25 states that fruit from trees may not be eaten during the first three years; the fourth year's fruit is for GOD and the fruit can be eaten after that.]
It is a time to recall our responsibility toward the environment — our sacred obligation to future generations to safeguard and protect the gifts of the MOST HIGH GOD'S creation. It is traditional to eat fruit native to the Land of Israel on Tu B'Shvat. It is a time to celebrate new life and new beginnings — cultural and physical. The almond tree (shkediyah), with lush white flowers, is the first to bloom each spring and this popular holiday heralding the coming of new year for trees. Some people plant trees on this day, and many Jewish children collect money for planting trees for Israel at this time of year. The MIDRASH claims, “Trees were created for man’s companionship.” HOLY SCRIPTURES says GOD created woman for that purpose, and this writer completely agrees.
Tu B'Shvat is a festival that recalls the praise to the MOST HOLY LORD GOD for the Land of Israel, for on this day the strength of the soil of the land is renewed. With reference to the fruits of the trees and the produce of the soil, the TORAH praises the Land of Israel: "For the LORD your GOD is bringing you into a good land, a land of streams and springs and fountains issuing from plain and hill; a land of wheat and barley, of vines, figs, and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey; a land where you may eat food without scarcity, where you will lack nothing; a land whose rocks are iron and from whose hills you can mine copper. When you have eaten your fill, give thanks to the LORD your GOD for the good land which HE has given you. Take care lest you forget the LORD your GOD and fail to keep HIS Commandments, HIS Rules, and HIS Laws, which I enjoin upon you today." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 8. 7-11 Tanakh, Torah]
The TORAH has compared man to a tree of the field — therefore this day also recalls the DIVINE judgment upon man.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Feb 2018, 10:51 am

Don't set your goal to be a person of success, but rather a person of value.

TORN VEIL
Under the OLD COVENANT, the Israelites were restricted concerning the Temple, for they were allowed only through the gate or first entrance, into the Court. They were shut off from the Holy Place by the Curtain called The Door. Only the priests were allowed through this door.

A Jew, under the FIRST COVENANT, could not enter. Two sons of Aaron (Nadab & Abihu) were struck dead when they attempted to enter bringing strange fire rather than the required fire from the Sacrifice Altar. [Leviticus/Vayikra 10. 1 - 7] King Uzziah, tried to enter the Holy Place to burn incense and was struck with leprosy, consequently he lived the rest of his days in a leper house. [2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 26. 18 - 19] From this we learn that it is imperative that we worship the MOST HOLY LORD GOD HIS way, not ours. The priests were shut off from the Holy of Holies by the Veil. Only one man, the High Priest, was allowed through the Veil into the Holy of Holies once a year; and at that time he could not enter unless he carried the blood of the sin-offering. {Moses, was also allowed into the Holy of Holies at any time by GOD'S appointment — Exodus/Shemot 25. 22}

However, something happened to change these restrictions. They were done away in the MESSIAH Y’SHUA for HE fulfilled the OLD COVENANT to establish a NEW! "Y’ESHUA (the LORD JESUS), when HE had cried out again with a loud voice, yielded up HIS SPIRIT. And, behold, the Veil of the Temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split." [Matthew 27. 50 - 51]

At the moment MESSIAH Y’SHUA died, the Veil ceased to exist. The LORD Y’SHUA died at 3:00 in the afternoon which was the time of the evening sacrifice (Hebrew: bain ha'arbaiim — between the evenings) in the Temple. The priests were in the Holy Place in front of the Veil engaged in their duties when this happened. How awful and wonderful was the scene! They could see into the secret of the Holy of Holies. They could enter in!

It was not by the hand of any man that this work was done! According to some commentators on Jewish history, this Veil was 4 inches thick. It was about 30 feet wide and 60 feet high, higher than a man could reach and stronger than a man could rip apart. It is said that a team of oxen tied to either end of the Veil and pulling in opposite directions would not have had the power to divide it. And, nothing else in the building was shaken or marred in any way. It did not fall in tatters…a piece here and a piece there. . . it was torn in the middle in two equal pieces. It was torn from Top to the Bottom in a straight line downwards and completely through. It was not jerked apart by anyone from below, but cleanly cut by an "INVISIBLE HAND" from above.

Being torn from the top and not from the bottom clearly shows that the MIGHTY GOD SUPREME had been there and ripped that curtain apart, throwing the Holy of Holies open — not just once a year to the High Priest only, but to everyone whom the blood of Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH has cleansed! In other words, GOD, the KEEPER OF THE COVENANT is no longer shut in alone. . . HE can be approached. HE can be met, known, touched and experienced personally. Both Jew and Gentile who have come to the MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB through the LORD JESUS, the LIVING MEDIATOR are no longer shut off, but can now boldly come past the Door...past the Veil. . . all the way into the incredible Holy of Holies to meet with the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF HOSTS, the MIGHTY DEFENDER OF ISRAEL!

"Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holies by the blood of MESSIAH Y’SHUA, by a new and living way which HE consecrated for us, through the Veil, that is, HIS flesh (freshly slain), and having a HIGH PRIEST over the House of GOD, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water." [Hebrews 10. 19 - 22]

Day by day, may we draw nearer and higher to the ROCK, our SHELTER & STRONG TOWER and abide in YOUR Tabernacle as we trust in the SHELTER of YOUR wings. This is our fervent prayer.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Merciful KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCE. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever grateful to YOU, blessed be YOUR GLORIOUS NAME forever!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Feb 2018, 11:56 pm

We ourselves make life crude and cold by dressing ourselves in a nakedness woven from our own ignorance.

THREE BEARING WITNESS
"There are THREE that bear witness in heaven: the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT; and these THREE are ONE." [1 John 5. 7]

This is the most explicit statement of doctrine regarding the HOLY TRINITY in the WRITTEN SCRIPTURE. Unfortunately, it is omitted in many modern BIBLES, however, its importance is vitally imperative. We are not to lean on our own understanding. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

People create an image of the LORD Y’SHUA in their own minds based on their emotions, their thinking processes, or their own value system. But when you go to GOD'S HOLY WORD and test your image of MESSIAH Y’SHUA, you will find a vast difference. "For through HIM we both have access by one SPIRIT to the FATHER." [Ephesians 2. 18] Often, CHRIST THE REDEEMER is not what you thought HE was — instead there you will see HIM the way HE really is which conflicts with the image we form in our minds from sinful natures.

"This is HE WHO came by water and blood — JESUS CHRIST; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the SPIRIT WHO bears witness, because the SPIRIT is truth...And there are three that bear witness on earth: the SPIRIT, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of GOD is greater; for this is the witness of GOD which HE has testified of HIS SON." [1 John 5. 6, 8 - 9] "And this is the testimony: GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 11, 13]

"The grace of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the love of GOD, and the communion of the HOLY SPIRIT be with you all. Amen." [2 Corinthians 13. 14] Our GREAT GOD of Creation & Redemption is indisputably ONE — the TRIUNE GOD: FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT. May HE be LORD of your life. HE is coming again very soon. Come quickly my LORD, my GOD!

Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill.
I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, in YOU I have hope and place my trust. Watch and pray that you may be found worthy. Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA our KING is coming soon!

The believer’s Coronation Day takes place at death when he is raised to a higher realm of glory.

THE CHOSEN
"But we are bound to give thanks to GOD always for you, brethren beloved by the LORD, because GOD from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the SPIRIT and belief in the truth, to which HE called you by our Gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Thessalonians 2. 13 - 14]

The ALMIGHTY ONE — blessed be HE, has established an order for HIS great plan of salvation. GOD OMNIPOTENT had chosen these Thessalonian believers to salvation even before they were born, for it was from the beginning. Then HE called them and they heard the GOSPEL, believed the truth, and were sanctified (set apart) by the Precious HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, eventually destined to be glorified in Messiah Y’shua.

To accomplish this, the HOLY SPIRIT used human messengers. In a vision, the GENTLE MASTER directed Paul to go to Macedonia to preach the GOSPEL [Acts 16. 9] where he eventually reached Thessalonica and taught the Truth to those he found in the Synagogue. However, of the many who were "called" as Paul preached and taught, only "some of them were persuaded" and believed and obeyed. [Acts 17. 4] However, most of Paul's listeners had not been "chosen" so they resisted the "call" and refused to believe. As the LORD Y’SHUA said — "Many are called, but few chosen, so the last will be first, and the first last." [Matthew 20. 16]

Such a truth may be difficult to understand with our finite minds, but like Paul "we are bound to give thanks to GOD always" that we who believe today, like the Thessalonian believers, have been both "chosen in HIM before the foundations of the world" [Ephesians 1. 4], and "cALLED you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9]

As true priests of the LIVING GOD, we have been chosen, called, committed (to the ministry), cleansed, clothed (with holy garments), consecrated, christened (anointed), conformed and commissioned (assigned duties). As we, the Royal Priests in the NEW COVENANT, march through earth's wilderness, let us truly be called out from the world, cleansed, clothed, consecrated and commissioned with the ANOINTING OIL upon each of us. Each one performing the assigned task as the MOST HIGH GOD has given it to them; each bearing the TRUE TESTIMONY of the "precious things" witnessing in thought, word and deed that we are Tabernacles of the LOVING MASTER showing forth HIS POWER, PRESENCE, and MIRACULOUS LIFE!

HEAVENLY FATHER, melt our hard hearts and teach us to emulate YOUR oWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR TRUTH to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. I also pray that we learn to love YOUR Precious Law even more intensely to find it's vast treasures of the beauty of holiness. Amen

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Jan 2018, 2:22 am

Piety (goodness, faithfulness, holiness, devoutness, etc.) is in the person, not the place. [Lionel Blue] 

MESSIAH'S RETURN & ARMAGEDDON 
"And I saw the Beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to make war against HIM (MESSIAH Y’SHUA) that sat on the horse and against HIS army. The Beast was captured, and with him the False Prophet who worked miraculous signs in his sight, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These were both cast alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone. The rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of HIM WHO sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh." [Revelation 19. 19 - 21] 

"Then I saw an angel coming down from Heaven, having the key to the Bottomless Pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the Bottomless Pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more until the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while." [Revelation 20. 1 - 3] 

"I have commanded MY sanctified ones, I have also called MY mighty ones (those who rejoice in MY exaltation — for which the guests were notified to purify themselves ritually – Zephaniah/Zecharyah 1.7) for MY anger. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, as of a mighty force, a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together! YEHOWAH OF HOSTS is mustering a multitude for war. They come from a far and distant land, from the end of heaven — The LORD with the weapons of HIS wrath — to destroy all the earth (a slaughter of sinners)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 13. 1 – 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This statement is especially true and accurate as you apply it to searching out the ways of GOD. You will find HIM revealed in HIS WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY BIBLE. The urgency is great and growing greater as we see the signs unfolding all around us indicating that the time is near. GOD is calling for HIS people to diligently seek HIM and be prepared for the coming of the LORD. GOD'S call always comes with a warning of destruction for those who fail to respond. "Wail, for the Day of the LORD is at hand! It shall come as destruction from the ALMIGHTY." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 13. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Cherished ones, strongly consider the impact of the purge that will follow the Battle of Armageddon. For then it will be too late to do anything, you will then stand before the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE to receive the reward earned by the choices you have already made. Then it will be too late to decide to live for the LOVING MASTER and repent of all your evil deeds! It will be too late to receive JESUS as your SAVIOR! It will be too late to begin church attendance to learn of GOD'S Plan of Salvation! It will be too late to be saved from the fierce justice of ALMIGHTY GOD! 

Therefore, do not delay! Be serious with GOD and seek HIM till you find HIM, blessings and salvation will follow your search. This is a promise of MESSIAH Y’SHUA our LORD when HE said: "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you. For everyone that asks receives, and he that seeks finds, and to him that knocks it shall be opened." [Matthew 7. 7] 

If you don't know the precious LORD Y’SHUA as your MESSIAH–REDEEMER and have a testimony of HIM, now is the appointed time to find THE GALILEAN, WHOM to know is life eternal. For HE says, "I have heard you in the acceptable time, I have helped you in the Day of Salvation. Behold! Now is the accepted time. Behold! Now is the Day of Salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2] 

"With all my being, my soul yearns for YOU in the night; Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek YOU early. For when YOUR judgments are wrought in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] My soul eagerly longs for the TRUE VINE, the BREAD OF LIFE, the PRINCE OF PEACE. . . Y’SHUA, my LORD & KING. 

The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY belongs front and center of our lives and of those who rule. HE fits perfectly into politics, whereas politics has no place in a House of GOD. Religion dare not be insensitive to the reality of the role of governmental leadership. The Mishnah [the Oral Torah; means: study & review] in The Ethics of the Father’s [3:2] teaches the words of Rabbi Hanina, identified as the assistant to the high priests of his time: "Pray for the well-being of the government, for were it not for the fear of its authority, a man would swallow his neighbor alive." 
Jeremiah 29:7 says "seek the peace of the city...and pray to the LORD for it; for in its peace you will have peace." Do not pray only on behalf of the very best leaders, pray because we value leadership and we pray for GOD’S assistance to encourage those we have chosen to fulfill heavenly ideals. We pray, not because we are certain we have found the perfect government, but because we know it is only GOD WHO can help to perfect it. "The secret things belong to the LORD our GOD, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this Law." Deuteronomy 29:29 
O LORD, help us to be ever more like YOU, holy for YOU are holy, loving for YOU are love. And to be truly thankful, we must receive all the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, the LORD GOD has given to us and done for us. . . and then use it for HIS glory in loving and serving others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Jan 2018, 12:15 am

When the ETERNAL ONE is the supreme purpose of our being, then our hands become HIS instruments, connecting us to HIS purpose and carrying our HIS will on earth.. 

GREAT DIVIDER 
"Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division." [Luke 12. 51] 

The HIGH & LOFTY ONE has been the GREAT DIVIDER from the beginning of creation. The first day ELOHIYM "separated the light from the darkness" — on the second day, HE "separated the water which was below the expanse from the water which was above the expanse." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 4, 7 Tanakh, Torah] When the ALMIGHTY ONE first created man, they walked together in perfect fellowship. However, sin then came in and made a division between man and CREATOR GOD. Although, when we were enemies, "we were reconciled to GOD by the death of HIS SON." [Romans 5. 10] 

The price has been paid for full reconciliation with our BELOVED REDEEMER, but "men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil" [John 3. 19], so MESSIAH Y’SHUA HIMSELF is now the RIGHTEOUS ONE WHO divides. "He that believes on the SON has everlasting life; and he that believes not the SON shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abides on him." [John 3. 36] 

The GALILEAN, the LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH divides all history and all chronology. Time is even divided accordingly: "Before CHRIST (Before CHRIST/BCE-Before Common Era)" or "in the year of our LORD (After Death). " Men are either under the OLD COVENANT or the NEW COVENANT. In particular, HE divides humanity. "There was a division among the people because of HIM." [John 7. 43; 9. 16; 10. 19] As a result, these divisions can be severely intense: "Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." [Luke 12. 53] 

In conclusion, when the ETERNAL ALL-WISE MEDIATOR comes to judge all nations, HE will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats — "and these shall go away into everlasting punishment; but the righteous into life eternal." [Matthew 25. 32, 46] The division is life or death, light or darkness, heaven or hell, the LORD Y’SHUA or the Antichrist/Satan. The choice is all ours, but the result and conclusion is HIS in the final judgment! Choose this day whom you will serve. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason. Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU. May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU. O HEAVENLY FATHER , put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we my consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men. 
This is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. 
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. Shavua Tov — Good Week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Jan 2018, 1:53 am

As easy as it may appear, the path of least resistance may be the very one to avoid. 

REDEEMING THE TIME 
"There remains therefore a rest to the people of GOD." [Hebrews 4. 9] 

For those who labor, this has been a long time favorite verse. We grow tired of work, and weary even in the LORD'S work. . . but we continue on in faithful stewardship for the needs are so great in harvesting souls that we dare not stop. Thus praying — "Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." [Psalms (Tehillym) 90. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Oh, that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32.. 29] 

The LORD GOD knew HIS people would need rest, so HE ordained a weekly day of rest, Sabbath. In fact, the only reason HE took six days to do the work of creation was to set the proper pattern for man's six-day work week. [Exodus/Shemot 20. 8 - 11] MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the LORD OF GLORY, indicated that it is still "lawful to do well on Sabbath days" [Matthew 12. 12]; and the SCRIPTURES command us to always "walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time." [Colossians 4. 5] And to "walk circumspectly (carefully, watchfully), not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil." [Ephesians 5. 15 - 16] 

The word for "rest" is actually the special word for Sabbath rest (Shabbath-Shabbathown). The NEW COVENANT indicates that the weekly rest day, like all the others in the Ten Commandments, is still a DIVINE principle in the CHRISTian dispensation, and violating it is to our detriment. It also refers, in context, to the rest we find in the LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH. "For he that is entered into HIS rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 10] 

There is a most comforting application for our future life — "Blessed are the dead that die in the LORD from now on: Yes! says the SPIRIT, that they may rest from their labors; and their works follow them." [Revelation 14. 13] But for now, even when it is hard to find time for physical rest, we find perfect peaceful rest for our souls in the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Without a doubt, HE is our PERFECT PEACE & REST. 

Good Sabbath — Welcoming & celebrating Sabbath of Beshalach — “When He Sent” [Reading: Exodus 13:17-17:16; Judges 4:4-5:31; Matthew 14:22-33] Sabbath, the rest of love freely given — a rest of truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen! 
This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it. Have a peaceful, enriching Shabbat with the deliberate intention of blessing others. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy. 
Have a peaceful, enriching day in which you find favor of the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, and with an objective to bless others. May your life be blessed with grace and peace through YESHUA THE ANOINTED ONE. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2018, 9:07 pm

Learn a lot from teachers, even more from your colleagues. . . and the most from your pupils. 

EMBLEMS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT 
"When JESUS had been baptized, HE came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to HIM, and HE saw the SPIRIT OF GOD descending like a dove and alighting upon HIM." [Matthew 3. 16] 

There are several beautiful symbols of the HOLY SPIRIT in the NEW COVENANT.. The first is that of the Dove. It was the dove that was first to assure Noah that the earth had risen out of the death waters of the Great Flood, just as MESSIAH Y’SHUA rose out of the baptismal water and the DOVE-like SPIRIT rested on HIM. 

Water itself is an emblem of the HOLY SPIRIT in its cleansing capability and life-sustaining virtue. The LORD JESUS said, "unless a man be born of WATER and the SPIRIT, he cannot enter the KINGDOM OF GOD." [John 3.. 5] This could also be translated "being born of water, even of the SPIRIT." Y’SHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, promised "rivers of living water" to those who believed on HIM, "but this HE spoke concerning the SPIRIT, WHOM those believing in HIM would receive." [John 7. 38 - 39] 

The HOLY SPIRIT is also called the "WIND" — WHO sometimes is as a GENTLE BREEZE, sometimes a MIGHTY HURRICANE. "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from or where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the SPIRIT." [John 3. 8] 

John the Baptizer, said to those around him of Y’SHUA, "I indeed baptize you with water; but ONE mightier than I is coming, WHOSE sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. HE will baptize you with the HOLY SPIRIT and fire." [Luke 3. 16] GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT is "a CONSUMING FIRE" [Hebrews 12. 29], gentle like a DOVE, the LIVING WATER; the BLOWING WIND, our "COMFORTER" [John 14. 26], "the SPIRIT OF TRUTH" [John 14. 17], and "the SPIRIT OF LIFE in MESSIAH Y’SHUA." [Romans 8. 2] HE is so much more then a WONDERFUL FRIEND! 

Do you live in failure or fear? Do you look in the mirror and see someone who is not worthy because you have fallen short time after time? Will you accept YSHUA’S offer of forgiveness? HE has fully paid the price of your forgiveness of all sins if you but accept HIS free gift of forgiveness and be released of the guilt and shame of your past. Nothing else is needed and nothing remains because It is finished, nailed to the Cross of Calvary. 
Please, LORD, teach us to number our days and consider our latter end! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2018, 12:01 pm

The fence around purity is holiness. 

OUR HIGH PRIEST'S ATONEMENT      
"He (the high priest) shall be dressed in a sacral linen tunic, with linen breeches next to his flesh, and be girt with a linen sash, and he shall wear a linen turban. They are sacral vestments; he shall bathe his body in water and then put them on...Then Aaron shall go into the Tent of Meeting, take off the linen vestments which he put on when he entered the Holy Place, and leave them there...The priest who has been anointed and consecrated to serve as priest in place of his father shall make atonement. He shall then put on the linen vestments, the holy garments; then he shall make atonement for the Holy Sanctuary, for the Tent of Meeting and the altar; and he shall make expiation for the priests and for all the people of the congregation." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 16. 4, 23, 32 - 33 Tanakh, Torah] 

On the Day of Atonement, the High Priest would undress himself of the glorious garments in the HOLY PLACE. To make the sacrifice, he wore only the holy coat of fine-twined linen with the mitre and the linen undergarments. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16] The High Priest's dress was all white linen when he entered the Holy of Holies; whereas, in the Tabernacle of Meeting it was blue, purple, scarlet, and gold. 

The Jewish Rabbis' apparel on the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) is taken from this Tabernacle custom.  According to tradition, on That Day their fathers wore the Kittel, a long white robe, which is still worn on special ritual occasions. They interpret this to mean what their Rabbis teach: "When people appear before a human judge they wear black, somber clothing because they fear the possible verdict. But, when Israel appears before the DIVINE JUDGE we wear white, since we have great confidence in the ALMIGHTY ONE'S mercy and faith in HIS forgiveness!" 

All year long, until this day, the bells on the High Priest's robe of blue would ring clearly (because of the pomegranate pad between them) and the children of Israel would know that he was ministering before the MOST HIGH GOD for them.  But on this solemn day, the bells were silent.  When he would put on the garments of glory and beauty again, after the ritual was completed [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 23] the bells would ring out to GOD'S people that the sacrifice had been accepted by the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL on their behalf and that their HIGH PRIEST was still alive! 

Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, laid aside HIS glory garments to make the sacrifice of HIS OWN LIFE. When the LORD OF GLORY hung between heaven and earth, unwanted by both, the bells were silent; no DIVINE Voice was heard.  After HIS resurrection, HE ascended to HIS HEAVENLY FATHER, presented the tokens of HIS sacrifice (HIS OWN precious blood) before the Mercy Seat [in keeping with the ritual] and later poured out the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT upon HIS waiting disciples. 

Now we can understand the warning of MESSIAH Y’SHUA to Miryam (Mary) of Magdala at the time of HIS appearance to her after HIS resurrection. [John 20. 17]  Why did JESUS tell her not to touch HIM?  The ANOINTED ONE, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the ANTI-TYPE of the High Priest of Israel, performed the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement exactly as he did.  Great care was taken to guard against any unclean person entering into the Sanctuary. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 17]  No one was permitted to remain there while the High Priest officiated on the Great Day of Atonement.  No unclean person could touch the High Priest and he could not touch anyone for fear of defilement.  When the blood was applied to the Mercy Seat and every detail carried out as GOD OMNIPOTENT commanded, the High Priest could then be touched by hands and praised for his work, which had been accomplished. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16 w/Hebrews 8. 1 - 6; 9. 6 - 14] 

As soon as MESSIAH Y’SHUA arose from the dead, HE must enter immediately into the Holy of Holies — ascended straight to GOD THE FATHER in heaven and present the tokens of HIS perfect sacrifice on Calvary in order to complete this important Day's ritual.  The LORD JESUS told Miryam (Mary) Magdala the reason HE did not want her to touch HIM. . . HE "had not yet ascended to the FATHER" — HE had not entered into the Holy of Holies to complete the customary established ritual.   Therefore, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the LIVING LORD could not allow anyone to touch HIM, just as was the case with the earthly High Priest for the Day of Atonement.   When the LORD Y’SHUA entered the Holy of Holies and concluded the ceremony at the Mercy Seat in Heaven, HE returned and met HIS friends on earth who then could touch HIM.   In truth, they held MESSIAH'S feet worshipping HIM for the work HE had done! [Matthew 28. 9] 

The 120 disciples in the Upper Room at Jerusalem knew the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, their HIGH PRIEST, lived and was in the presence of the HEAVENLY FATHER when they heard the sound from heaven.  The DIVINE testimony (golden bells) rang clearly through the disciples proclaiming their GLORIOUS LORD, MESSIAH-REDEEMER was ALIVE, and would continue HIS life and work in and thru them (pomegranates which portray reproduction) by the operation of the HOLY SPIRIT.  Through HIS called-out-ones, the evidence, testimony and witness of the LORD JESUS CHRIST continues! HALLELU’YAH! 

May the MIGHTY ONE forgive our sins and grant us peace as we continue to learn HIS WORD and HIS WISDOM.  The LORD is my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction, tribulation, and at all times. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2018, 1:10 am

We must not mistake sincerity for truth. 

RESPONSIBILITIES      
"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the Law of CHRIST. For each one shall bear his own load." [Galatians 6. 2, 5] 

This is not a contradiction in HOLY SCRIPTURE though frequently sited as such.  This is two separate, equally valid commandments. The Apostle Paul commanded us to bear other's burdens, or "heavy load" — nonetheless we must bear our own burden or "responsibility." 

When a fellow CHRISTian has been stricken, overtaken with a great burden — sickness, death of a loved one or another problem in life — he needs desperately the love and support of his brother.  GOD'S ENRICHING WORD declares that when we help relieve this burden, we "fulfill the Law of CHRIST."  "For all the Law is fulfilled in one word, even in this — You shall love your neighbor as yourself." [Galatians 5. 14] 

At the same time, the privilege of having faithful friends who will share and help with an otherwise unbearable load does not absolve us from the responsibility of doing our own part in carrying out our GOD-given responsibilities.  It is essential that we "aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands...that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing." [1 Thessalonians 4. 11 - 12] 

Every man is urged to examine and prove his own work [Galatians 6. 4] lest he deceive himself.  The OMNIPOTENT ALMIGHTY ONE created and gave HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON to redeemed us, we can be sure that HE is most concerned about us and will not allow trials or burdens upon us that are too grievous and excessive for us to bear.  "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but GOD IS FAITHFUL, WHO will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." [1 Corinthians 10. 13] 

We know that every problem that comes our way is something that our PHENOMENAL CREATOR knows we are able to bear; following the example of the LORD Y’SHUA, WHO knowing "the joy that was set before HIM, endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 2]  We show our love and respect to our HEAVENLY FATHER as we readily and thankfully accept HIS correction, testing, easy yoke, and guiding-eye. 

Nations are in ruin because their tongue and their doings are against the HOLY LORD GOD of the Universe, to provoke the eyes of HIS glory. The look on their countenance witnesses against them, and they declare their sin as Sodom: They do not hide it. WOE. . .to their soul! For they have brought evil upon themselves. [Yeshayah/Isaiah 3:8 - 9]
O come, eagerly and willingly, let us walk in the LIGHT OF THE LORD! 

Learn a lot from teachers, even more from your colleagues. . . and the most from your pupils. 

EMBLEMS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT        
"When JESUS had been baptized, HE came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to HIM, and HE saw the SPIRIT OF GOD descending like a dove and alighting upon HIM." [Matthew 3. 16] 

There are several beautiful symbols of the HOLY SPIRIT in the NEW COVENANT. The first is that of the Dove.  It was the dove that was first to assure Noah that the earth had risen out of the death waters of the Great Flood, just as MESSIAH Y’SHUA rose out of the baptismal water and the DOVE-like SPIRIT rested on HIM. 

Water itself is an emblem of the HOLY SPIRIT in its cleansing capability and life-sustaining virtue.  The LORD JESUS said, "unless a man be born of WATER and the SPIRIT, he cannot enter the KINGDOM OF GOD." [John 3. 5]  This could also be translated "being born of water, even of the SPIRIT."  Y’SHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, promised "rivers of living water" to those who believed on HIM, "but this HE spoke concerning the SPIRIT, WHOM those believing in HIM would receive." [John 7. 38 - 39] 

The HOLY SPIRIT is also called the "WIND" — WHO sometimes is as a GENTLE BREEZE, sometimes a MIGHTY HURRICANE.  "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from or where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the SPIRIT." [John 3. 8] 

John the Baptizer, said to those around him of Y’SHUA, "I indeed baptize you with water; but ONE mightier than I is coming, WHOSE sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. HE will baptize you with the HOLY SPIRIT and fire." [Luke 3. 16]   GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT is "a CONSUMING FIRE" [Hebrews 12. 29], gentle like a DOVE, the LIVING WATER; the BLOWING WIND, our "COMFORTER" [John 14. 26], "the SPIRIT OF TRUTH" [John 14. 17], and "the SPIRIT OF LIFE in MESSIAH Y’SHUA." [Romans 8. 2]  HE is so much more then a WONDERFUL FRIEND! 

Do you live in failure or fear? Do you look in the mirror and see someone who is not worthy because you have fallen short time after time? Will you accept YSHUA’S offer of forgiveness? HE has fully paid the price of your forgiveness of all sins if you but accept HIS free gift of forgiveness and be released of the guilt and shame of your past. Nothing else is needed and nothing remains because It is finished, nailed to the Cross of Calvary.   
 Please, LORD, teach us to number our days and consider our latter end! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Jan 2018, 10:22 am

GOD first, all else second! No matter how bleak something may look, salvation could be just around the corner. GOD can change any and everything in the blink of an eye. 

VISIBLE RETURN OF MESSIAH       
"For thus the LORD has spoken to me (Isaiah) — As a lion roars, and a young lion over his prey (if a multitude of shepherds is summoned against him, he will not be dismayed at their voice nor be disturbed by the noise of them), so YEHOWAH TSEBA’AH (LORD OF HOSTS) will come down to fight for Mount Zion and for its hill. Like birds flying about, so will YEHOWAH OF HOSTS defend Jerusalem. Defending, HE will also deliver it; passing over, HE will preserve it." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 31. 4 – 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA returns, every eye shall see HIM.  There will be no mistaking this glorious event. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the SON OF MAN be." [Matthew 24. 27] 

At the trial of Y’SHUA, Caiaphas the High Priest adamantly demanded, "I put YOU under oath by the LIVING GOD — Tell us if YOU are the CHRIST, the SON OF GOD!"  JESUS said to him, "It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the SON OF MAN sitting at the Right Hand OF THE POWER, and coming on the clouds of heaven." [Matthew 26. 62 - 64]  Luke plainly records, "And all flesh shall see the SALVATION OF GOD." [Luke 3. 6] 

No longer the MAN OF SORROWS, MESSIAH Y’SHUA will be coming riding on a white horse, coming on the basis of HIS sacrifice for sin and HIS victory over death:  "Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And HE WHO sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in righteousness HE judges and makes war. HIS eyes were like a flame of fire, and on HIS head were many crowns. HE had a name written that no one knew except HIMSELF. HE was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and HIS NAME is called — THE WORD OF GOD. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed HIM on white horses. Now out of HIS mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it HE should strike the nations. And HE HIMSELF will rule them with a rod of iron. HE Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD. And HE has on HIS robe and on HIS thigh a name written: KING of kings and LORD of lords." [Revelation 19. 11 - 16] 

Our FAITHFUL LOVING GOD is calling for HIS people to seek HIM out and be prepared for the coming of MESSIAH THE KING.  HIS call comes with a warning of destruction for those who fail to respond.  Turn, O turn now be wise and understand what your latter end will be. 

We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. Now, go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day.  
Have a blessed and amazingly wonderful day as you follow the ANOINTED ONE. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Jan 2018, 12:39 am

A person does not fall because he is weak, but because he thinks he is strong. 

STAY & STAFF      
"For lo! The SOVEREIGN LORD OF HOSTS will remove from Jerusalem and from Judah STAFF and STAY the whole supply of food, the whole supply of water, and the whole supply of clothing." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In this verse in Isaiah, two forms are used for the same word staff or support. The first use in the verse is the absolute form, meaning the word is standing alone. The second use is the construct form in which the type of staff is described (in this case "staff of bread" and "supply of water"). The absolute form is pronounced "mashen" for the masculine and "mashena" for the feminine. So in this verse, the English says...The LORD OF HOSTS will remove from Jerusalem and from Judah Staff — "mashen" and Stay — "mashena". 

At the time of this writing by the Prophet Isaiah, there was severe spiritual poverty, not only in Jerusalem, but throughout all Judah and Israel.  The first chapters of Isaiah pens a strong denunciation of the people's depravity due to uncontrolled sin; and tells of the coming national and ultimate judgments due to arrogance, pride and confidence in themselves rather then trusting on the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL.  "Then man's haughtiness shall be bowed down and humbled, and the pride of men brought low. None but the LORD shall be exalted in that day." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In phrasing the message in such a manner, Isaiah is trying to teach or warn the sinful people that ALMIGHTY GOD would remove all forms of support in order to humble them.  "Soldier and warrior, magistrate and prophet, diviner and elder; captain of fifty, judges and counselor, skilled artisan and expert craftsman; I will make boys their rulers and babes shall govern them." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  This judgment would also prove to them that the LORD GOD ETERNAL is the only real STAY and STAFF:  "In that day, radiance from the BRANCH OF THE LORD will be beautiful and glorious." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 4. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   And, "The LORD OF HOSTS is exalted by judgment, the LORD ALMIGHTY proved holy in righteousness. Then lambs shall graze in their meadows, and in the waste places of the rich oppressors, the kids shall feed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 5. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is another Hebrew word, sha'an which means "to lean on, to trust in, to support, to rely, rest, stay." The ALL-WISE LORD GOD wants to teach us HIS WAYS, HIS LAWS, and HIS WORD.  Those who are willing and obedient are then admonished to "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will guide (as a SHEPHERD) your path. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 5 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Oh, how sweet to trust in Y’SHUA and lean on HIS unfailing arm. 

Welcoming & Celebrating Shabbat!  Sabbath of Bo — “Come” [Reading: Exodus 10:1-13:16; Jeremiah 46:31-28; John 19:31-37] 
Of old YOU did rest on the seventh day; YOU therefore blessed the Sabbath. For every work of YOUR hand praises YOU; YOUR redeemed bless you at all times. Blessed be the LORD, the MAKER, the LIVING GOD and EVERLASTING KING — for from old you have given YOUR servants the abundance of YOUR mercies and YOUR loving kindnesses. YOU, my PRECIOUS REDEEMER, are above all gods, executing great judgment.  YOU are KING over all the earth, YOU are ONE LORD, and YOUR NAME is ECHAD (ONE).
Though I cannot trace HIS footprints, yet HIS PRESENCES lingers.  Hush my soul, be patient, for someday soon you will see HIM, you will meet HIM face-to-face.  And in Heaven's Garden, I will walk with the LORD my GOD always. What a glorious day that will be! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Jan 2018, 11:54 pm

Our values that are not in accord with GOD’S righteousness cannot change all at once. . . as our value system comes closer to HIS standards, our vices will decrease and our virtues will increase. 

GOD’S JUDGING SPIRIT        
"And the LORD said — "MY SPIRIT (Hebrew: RUWACH/BREATH) shall not strive with man forever, since he is indeed flesh; let the days allowed him be one hundred and twenty years." [Genesis (Bereshith) 6. 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

This verse, though difficult is significant, for it contains the first reference in the HOLY SCRIPTURES to GOD‘S judgment. The Hebrew word “diyn” means “to rule, contend, execute, plead, strife, judge, judgment.”  It follows that “strive” portrays “judge or judgment” as used in Deuteronomy/Devarim 32:36, "For the LORD will judge HIS people and have compassion on HIS servants, when HE sees that their power is gone, and neither bond or free is left."   This text shows us that before the Flood, the HOLY SPIRIT was directly dealing with people in judgment because of their increasing involvement with sin and rebellion against the LORD.  The ALMIGHTY ONE, through the HOLY SPIRIT, was undeniably working fervently in mankind during the medieval time to enable them to discern right and wrong long before HIS WRITTEN WORD was available. Nevertheless their insistent rebellion soon lead to such evil and corrupt depravity that GOD would leave them altogether, and sent the destroying, cleansing Flood of Noah’s day. 

In these present days, we are more enlightened as we have the complete BIBLE available and the saving work of GOD’S SON, now well known, the HOLY SPIRIT has a new judging ministry: LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA said, "When HE (the HOLY SPIRIT) has come, HE will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: OF SIN, because they do not believe in Me; OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, because I go to MY FATHER and you see ME no more; OF JUDGMENT, because the ruler of this world is judged." [John 16. 8 - 11] 

Now at this time, man has been given not 120 years, but almost 2,000 years to respond to the convicting judgments of the HOLY SPIRIT.  Yet, "evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived." [2 Timothy 3. 13]   "And for this reason GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." [2 Thessalonians 2. 11 - 12] 
Therefore, judgment is imminent once again, and to those who have "trampled the SON OF GOD underfoot, counted the Blood of the Covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the SPIRIT of Grace" [Hebrews 10. 29 - 30], the next time will not be merely a cleansing flood but a destroying fire, "For the Lord your God is a consuming fire (devouring fire, everlasting burnings), a jealous GOD." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 24 Tanakh, Torah] 

O LORD our GOD CREATOR & PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help, we render thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hands, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore, we put our trust in YOU and we thank YOU continually with praises from our mouth. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Jan 2018, 1:33 am

Genuinely seeking ALMIGHTY GOD is a lifetime adventurous journey, not a one-day pursuit. The intention is that we know the BELOVED MASTER better and strengthen our relationship with HIM. If we do not consistently search to know GOD, we are not earnestly seeking HIM. If we are not earnestly seeking HIM, we cannot expect a blessing from HIM. If we do not trust that HE will bless us, we have no faith at all. Faith grows as we understand GOD better. Only then can we know and accept the rewards HE has prepared for us even if those rewards are not what we expect. So, how can we withstand disappointment and delay? It is by "faith you firmly stand." [2 Corinthians 1. 24b]

THE WORD & THE SPIRIT
"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the SPIRIT which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD." [1 Corinthians 2. 12]

Some people are animated only by the spirit of the world, so when they read a BIBLICAL passage they find it tedious, confusing, or even foolish. They are filled with "the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience." [Ephesians 2. 2] However, those who are indwelled by the SPIRIT OF GOD, received the HOLY SPIRIT when they trusted in Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH for forgiveness of their sins for salvation. And when they read HOLY SCRIPTURES, they receive great understanding and blessings.

GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT is the ONE WHO inspired all the SACRED SCRIPTURES and "holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved on by the HOLY SPIRIT" to write it down. "All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD" [2 Timothy 3. 16] — that is, "GOD breathed" so the "BREATH OF GOD" is the "HOLY SPIRIT." The Apostle Paul said, "We speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the HOLY SPIRIT teaches." [1 Corinthians 2. 13]

"And when HE (the HOLY SPIRIT, COMFORTER, HELPER) has come, HE will convict the world of SIN, and of RIGHTEOUSNESS, and of JUDGMENT: Of sin, because they do not believe in ME. Of righteousness, because I go to MY FATHER and you see ME no more. Of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged." [John 16. 8 - 11] It is, therefore, the HOLY SPIRIT WHO indwells each believer to illumine, confirm and apply the WORD OF GOD to the individual who reads or hears with his heart. "The natural man does not receive the things of the SPIRIT OF GOD, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them because they are spiritually discerned." [1 Corinthians 2. 14] However, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA promised HIS disciples that "when HE, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, is come, HE will guide you into all truth." [John 16. 13]

The LORD JESUS is faithful to do this through the HOLY WRIT HE inspired. And, we receive blessings in abundance as we study them prayerfully, then believing and obeying the words HE taught us for they are our LIFE'S BREAD.

May it be YOUR will, LORD our GOD and GOD of our fathers, MERCIFUL KING, in YOUR abundant love, again to have mercy on us and on YOUR Sanctuary, rebuild it speedily and magnify YOUR magnificent glory! Blessed are YOU, WHO in YOUR glory gives life and light to the whole world. For YOUR great goodness and endless mercies, we give YOU thanks, praise and adoration.
Also, we wish you a blessed Rosh Chodesh – welcoming the month of Shevat. The evening of January 16th begins the eleventh month on the Biblical calendar, the month of Shevat.

“The merits of the believer, even if he reaches the utmost degree in improving his soul in devotion to GOD, and even if he would approach the level of an angel in good character...would still not compare to the merits of the one who teaches people the good path [of TORAH] and brings them to the service of GOD.” [Rabbeinu Bachya, Duties of the Heart (11th century)]

SHINING FACES
"So Moses came down from Mount Sinai. And as Moses came down from the mountain bearing the two tablets of the Testimony, Moses was not aware that the skin of his face was radiant, since he had spoken with HIM (ELOHEY)." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 29 Tanakh, Torah]

For forty days and nights, Moses had been alone with CREATOR GOD in simple communion and getting the tablets with the Ten Commandments. When he descended from Mount Sinai, the glory of GOD was so radiant from his countenance, that people could not bear to look at Moses face, so he covered his face with a veil so he could speak with the Israelite people.

A similar experience occurred at the official tribunal of Stephen when the council of Jewish leaders questioned him in regards to his CHRISTian testimony, "And all who sat in the council, looking steadfastly at him, saw his face as the face of an angel." [Acts 6. 15]

As we spend time with our wonderful LOVING GOD, we too should obtain a different expression and sweet aromas should bear witness that we have been with the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA. This is one of HIS promises, that when we spend time in GOD'S WORD which is alive with the LIGHT OF HIS GLORY. "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the LORD, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the SPIRIT OF THE LORD." [2 Corinthians 3. 18]

The GRACIOUS REDEEMER will "cause HIS face to shine upon us." HE will "be merciful and gracious to us; and bless us by showing us favor" [Psalms/Tehillym 67. 1] by enabling us to "become blameless and harmless, children of GOD without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the WORD OF LIFE." [Philippians 2. 15 - 16]

As you continue in the LIFE-GIVING WORD, the LORD will "make HIS face shine upon you, and deal kindly and graciously with you." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 6. 25 Tanakh, Torah] HE is most precious and all-together lovely. . . such a WONDERFUL SAVIOR, REDEEMER, LORD & KING!

Praised is YOUR HOLY NAME, O LORD GOD. YOU have made YOUR eternal law our portion, and gave us a goodly heritage. YOU appointed us to proclaim YOUR truth to the nations and to win them for YOUR Law of Righteousness. Sanctify us for the service to which YOU called us, O HEAVENLY FATHER, that YOUR NAME may be hallowed through us in all the world. Gather all YOUR children around YOUR banner of truth that YOUR praise may resound from one end of the earth to the other, and that the entire human family may be blessed with truth and peace! Joyfully do we lift up our voices in thanks and praise to YOUR WONDERFUL NAME.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Jan 2018, 11:00 pm

The purpose of prayer is not to get us out of trouble; the purpose of trouble is to get us to pray.

GARMENT FRINGES
"The LORD spoke to Moses saying — Speak to the Israelite people and instruct them to make for themselves fringes (tassels) on the corners of their garments throughout the ages; let them attach a cord of blue to the fringe at each corner. That shall be your fringes; look at it and recall all the commandments of the LORD and observe them, so you do not follow your heart and eyes in your lustful urge. Thus you shall be reminded to observe all My commandments and to be holy to your GOD." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 15. 37 - 40 Tanakh, Torah]

The Prayer Shawl (Hebrew: Tallith) is still worn today by observant Jewish males and the Fringes ("Tsitzith" translated: wings, tassels, hem) are still on the corners, as commanded by the MOST HOLY ONE. Being both, an obedient dedicated Jew and under the Law, MESSIAH Y’SHUA wore this apparel as well.

The LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH fulfilled prophesy even in the wearing of this garment. "But for you who revere MY NAME the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (Victory) shall rise to bring healing in HIS wings (referring to the tassels of HIS garment)." [Malachi (Malakhi) 4. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, the LORD JESUS, laid aside HIS "glory garments" and became THE PERFECT MAN.

Now we can understand more clearly the scene where MESSIAH Y’SHUA and HIS disciples are going to the home of Jairus, after he pleaded for Y’SHUA to "come lay HIS hand on her (Jairus' daughter) that she may be healed and live." [Mark 5. 21 - 24] As the BELOVED SAVIOR was nearing, "suddenly a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem (fringe) of HIS garment. She said to herself — If only I may touch HIS garment, I shall be made well. — But JESUS turned around, and when HE saw her HE said — Be of good cheer daughter, your faith has made you well. The woman was made well from that hour." [Matthew 9. 20 - 22]

It is again recorded that when the LORD JESUS went to the town of Gennesaret, all the sick who were brought to HIM "were made perfectly well when they touched the hem (fringe) of HIS garment." [Matthew 14. 34 - 36]

"When I passed by you again I saw that your time for love had arrived. So I spread MY wing over you (an act symbolizing espousal/provider) and covered your nakedness, and I entered into a covenant with you by oath — declares the LORD GOD; thus you became MINE." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 16. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im; also Ruth/Roos 3. 9 —Boaz takes Ruth under his wing as her near kinsman.]

The fringes (tsitzith/wings) are attached to the "prayer shawl" to symbolize the commandments of MOST HOLY GOD. In the wearing these fringes the Israelites are reminded continually of GOD'S Law that they might obey HIS voice and observe HIS statutes...thus receiving HIS wondrous blessings and be established as HIS holy people.

MOST HOLY ONE, YOU are blessed beyond all hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jan 2018, 11:47 pm

The biggest tragedy in life is to be oblivious (unaware, unmindful, insensible) as to how much GOD loves you.

SEARCHING FOR GOD
"Seek first the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS righteousness." [Matthew 6. 33]

Riches, power, health, adventure, fame, peace, conquests, or even an escape are some of the things people are searching for these days. When or if they are found, these things still never satisfy, things never will! To our shame, it is only a few CHRIST-like-ones who realize that permanent fulfillment or redirection of such desires can be found only in the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. . . the ONE WHO created them and designed them to function in a particular, satisfying way.

While it is true, prudently speaking, that "there is none who understands, there is none who seeks after GOD" [Romans 3. 11] for there is no salvation outside of the encouraging incentive of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GRACE. Everyone is commanded to seek the TRUE GOD, however, and HE never asked us to do the impossible.

As encouragement, the ALMIGHTY ONE tells us — "If you search for the LORD your GOD, you will find HIM, if only you seek HIM with all your heart and soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 29 Tanakh, Torah] "If you seek HIM, HE will find you, but if you forsake HIM, HE will abandon you forever." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 28. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "One thing I ask of the LORD, only that do I seek, to live in the House of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD, and frequently inquire in HIS Temple." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "ELOHIYM, YOU are my GOD; I search for YOU, my soul thirsts for YOU, my body yearns for YOU." [Psalms (Tehillym) 63. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The wisdom of the ALMIGHTY ONE says — "Those who love ME, I love; and those who seek ME will find ME." [Proverbs (Tehillym) 8. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "You will search for ME and find ME, if only you seek ME wholeheartedly (sincerely, genuinely, honestly)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 29. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Finding the SOVEREIGN ONE'S perfect will should be our priority and the longing desire of our life. Then, we will be completely fulfilled as we search for the attributes, characteristics and nature of our OMNIPOTENT CREATOR and make HIS way, ours. The LORD JESUS promises that we will find HIM, if we truly seek HIM. The most PRECIOUS TREASURE in this life is found when we find our wonderful MASTER, Y’SHUA, the LIVING HOPE. . . then HE gives us so much more.

How remarkable, it is the redeemed souls the LORD uses to build the Church, not stones like the Temple was constructed of...fadeless, endless, indescribable glory — a consummation of all GOD’S wondrous work — TEMPLES OF THE LIVING GOD. HEAVENLY FATHER, guide us into a finer way of living; may YOUR mercy lead us to express joy, YOUR strength to be more determined to do YOUR will, YOUR grace to be kind, tender and affectionate one to another, and YOUR perseverance to believe. May we encourage one another all the more, as you see the day of MESSIAH'S return drawing near. Grace be with you all. Amen

You don't play around with the ALMIGHTY HOLY LORD GOD! First, it's not allowed — second, HE won't let you.

MAGNIFY THE LORD
"Let all that seek YOU be glad and rejoice in YOU; let those who are eager for YOUR deliverance always say — Extolled and magnified be ELOHIYM!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 70. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Those who love the MESSIAH Y’SHUA will do as this text declares. However, most people tend to magnify other people and vain ideas and viewpoints, even following them to the death; or worship them instead of the OMNIPOTENT CREATOR. How completely, unreservedly foolish!

It is the ALL-LOVING MASTER WHO has given us our very life and sustains the heavens and earth for us. HE is the ONE WHO gives us the abilities and opportunities to do. Though we are to give honour where honour is due, we should first and foremost honour and worship the SOVEREIGN GOD OF HEAVEN. Our gifts and talents HE has given us are also to be used for HIS glory and praise; and furthermore, we should thank HIM continually for those gifts of service.

We should magnify only what AUTHOR & FINISHER HIMSELF has magnified. "HE will magnify and glorify HIS Law & Teachings, and make them honorable." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Be careful not to diminish the weighty importance and significant power and authority of GOD'S Law, as is the tendency of the world; rather we should magnify HIS Law and commands.

The precious WORD OF GOD is magnified above all: "YOU have magnified and exalted YOUR NAME, YOUR WORD above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] GOD'S HOLY WORD is essential. . . absolutely imperative! — nothing is more important. Our greatest blessing was when GOD HIMSELF magnified the LIFE-GIVING WORD — HE sent HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, Y’SHUA. "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] GOD THE FATHER commanded worship of GOD THE WORD. "When HE (GOD THE FATHER) again brings the firstborn (Y’SHUA — GOD THE LIVING WORD) into the world, HE says — Let all the angels of GOD worship HIM." [Hebrews 1. 6]

"Extolled be the LORD, let GOD be magnified." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Accordingly, we revere the LORD OF GLORY when we magnify JESUS, the WORD-MADE-FLESH. Bless the LORD at all times, "O magnify the LORD with me, let us exalt HIS NAME together." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We cannot help but love and adore such a WONDERFUL GOD, SAVIOR & VICTORIOUS KING.

As Shabbat comes to a close — we pray that your heart be filled with GODLY intuition and your words be filled with HIS righteous insights; songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of GOD’S HOLY WORD and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens; and, your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the WORD of the HOLY ONE OF OLD. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen
We share the blessed hope that, in Y’SHUA, every day will be as sweet as Shabbat — a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD JESUS! Have a good week, may gladness reign and joy increase.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next