World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin Sun 15 Dec 2019, 11:30 am

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Devotional for today is:

DIVINELY ARRANGED, BEAUTIFULLY TIMED

†              † 

Nothing happens to you by accident when you have God in your life. Even a “chance” meeting with someone is part of His plan to set in motion His blessings in your life.

Such was the divinely arranged meeting of the Shunammite woman and Prophet Elisha. It led to the prophet pronouncing over her the blessing of a miracle child even though she was barren and her husband was old.

A few years later, it was this friendship with the man of God, which saw her through a crisis when her son fell seriously ill and died Elisha raised her son back to life.

When God is the one orchestrating the events in your life, neither lack nor danger nor destruction can affect you. When famine hit the land, the Shunammite woman’s family did not suffer because through Elisha, God had told them to leave the land. They went to the land of the Philistines and dwelt there throughout the seven years of famine.

God can place you at the right place at the right time, even through your daily decision-making. The Shunammite woman returned to Shunem after the famine had ended. She then decided to appeal to the king of Israel for help to regain her house and land, which had been illegally acquired by others during her absence.

This decision brought her before the king on the same day that Elisha’s servant Gehazi was in audience with the king.

The king wanted to hear all about the miracles performed by Elisha. This gave the Shunammite woman the opportunity to share firsthand with the king how Elisha had raised her son from the dead.

The thrilled king then ordered the restoration of her house and land, including all the proceeds of the field from the day that she had left until then. (2 Kings 8:3–6) The Lord had timed and set up everything beautifully for her!

God can also make all things beautiful in its time for you. As you involve Him in your daily life and trust His love for you, you too will see Him lead and place you at the right place at the right time to enjoy His blessings.   AMEN

Ecclesiastes 3:11
                                       He has made everything beautiful in its time..

† © 2019 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †

†Matthew 18:3-4†

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin Thu 12 Dec 2019, 7:34 pm

FORGIVE AND LET GOD DO THE REST

†              †              

People like to say, “I can forgive, but I cannot forget.” Have you heard that before? Now, in the first place, nowhere in the Bible does God tell you to forgive and then to forget. It is not in the Bible! The devil is adding something here to make the whole thing burdensome.

God only tells us to forgive because God in Christ has forgiven us a debt we cannot pay. When we do this, we do ourselves a favor because harboring bitterness and unforgiveness can sometimes destroy our health!

So just forgive and let God take care of the rest. When you really forgive, sometimes, He makes you forget. But sometimes, you still remember the incident because it was a major thing in your life. Yet, when you look back at it, the pain is no more there. The sting is gone and you are not bitter.

Joseph had forgiven his brothers before they came and bowed before him. He remembered what they did to him, but he did not remember it with bitterness. So you may remember the incident, but the bitterness is gone because you have put the cross in the picture “God in Christ forgave me. Daddy, I forgive you. Mama, I forgive you. My cousin, I forgive you.”

When you forgive, forgive by faith, not by your feelings. We walk by faith, not feelings.  Some people are waiting for feelings “I am waiting, Father, for the right emotion to come on me to forgive that person.” That “right emotion” may never come!

No, forgive by faith, and do it once and for all. Spend time in prayer. Take out your diary and write it down: “Father, I bring this person before you. You know what he did to me. Father, as You forgave me through Jesus’ cross, even though I did not deserve it, by faith, I now forgive this person and I let my anger against him go in Jesus’ name. Amen!”

Once you forgive by faith, you will see the sting of bitterness removed from your heart. You will experience the peace and joy of God filling your mind, and see a greater measure of wholeness in your body!  AMEN

Ephesians 4:32
                                    And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.                                                      

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Dec 2019, 6:46 pm

December 2

Today's Reading: Ezekiel 42; 1 John 1

Today's Thoughts: There is Only One Way

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5

A few years ago, the Lord put a burden on my heart for someone who worked for my husband.   She was a loyal employee, a hard worker and a mature manager. Her ethics and values made her trustworthy and honest. Why would I have a burden for such a good, well-balanced person? She began attending a church and her life began to change. Her church was a Self-Realization Fellowship temple. She learned from them that her good works and good life would gain her much favor when she was reincarnated. If she continued to improve in her good works each time that she returned to earth (in whatever form that might be), then eventually she would reach the pinnacle of her life's goal: she would become god. Believe it or not, this is the teaching of the New Age movement. She bought in to their lies and deceptions.

The Lord gave me the verse listed above and told me to tell her that He is the only Light. I remember the morning that I asked her to come over and have a cup of coffee with me. I told her that the Lord loved her and that He wanted her to know Him. I read 1 John 1:5 to her and said that in God, there is no darkness. She began to cry and she shared with me her fears of darkness. She was struggling and hurting. I talked with her about Jesus and that there is only one true God. Jesus is the only Way. There is no alternative path to everlasting life. The hard part in witnessing to someone in this position is that they will often agree with you. She agreed with me in everything I said about God and that she most certainly believes in God. But, she was not so sure about Jesus being God. She believed in Jesus but she had made Him out to be just a really good man, a prophet and a teacher. She could not accept His sacrifice for her sin, because she convinced herself that, in the end, her good works were all that really mattered. She would earn her way.

She would later leave our company and move on. The differences in our beliefs really stressed our relationship at times. Without realizing it, she changed in ways that made her hard-hearted and opinionated. In denying Jesus, she was continuing to bring increasing darkness into her life. The “good life” is deceptive and blinding. It simply is not possible for us to be "good" people. I still pray for her when the Lord brings her to my mind and I hope that one day she will come to the true Light. For me personally, I learned a lot from going through the experience of witnessing to her. Despite my burden for her soul, I know that only the Lord can save her. If you know someone in this type of cult or other false religion, do not give up praying for them. There is always hope—until their very last breath.

Our mission is to evangelize the lost and awaken the saved to live empowered lives by the Work of God and His Holy Spirit. Daily Disciples Ministries makes a difference for the kingdom of God by teaching and training believers how to be in God's Word, how to pray and how to walk with Jesus every day, as His daily disciple.
Daily Disciples Ministries, Inc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Dec 2019, 6:45 pm

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR LOVE BREAK TODAY?

†              † 

In your workplace, you probably take coffee breaks, lunch breaks, tea breaks and definitely toilet breaks. Why not do the same in your spiritual life take time out for breaks, especially love breaks?

What is a love break? It is the time you take to enjoy and feed on the love of Jesus for you. At any time during the day, wherever you are, find a quiet spot and feed on the love of Jesus. Just sit down and talk to Him. Say to Him, “Thank You, Jesus, for loving me.

Nothing is going to happen to me that You don’t already know about. Jesus, when I could not save myself, You died for me. You gave up Your life for me. What else will You not do for me!”

Such love breaks are typified in the Old Testament by Aaron the high priest and his sons eating the breast of the animal sacrificed.

The breast of the animal speaks of the love of Jesus. Today, you are a priest to God, so spend time feeding on the love of Jesus for you, and see yourself nourished, strengthened and sustained by His love. Jesus is our High Priest today. This means that His food is in loving us. He enjoys loving us and is also “nourished” by His love for us.

But do not forget that the breast was roasted by fire which speaks of God’s judgment on Jesus as He hung on the cross because He was carrying our sins. So as you feed on Jesus’ love for you, see Him loving you at the cross.

When things around you are not going well, do not allow the devil to say to you, “If God loves you, how come these things are happening to you?” My friend, interpret God’s love for you based on the cross, not on your present circumstances.

During the day, when you are hard at work, when busyness sets in, when problems pile up or when discouragement comes, just stop everything and take a love break with Jesus! Let Jesus love you.

Let yourself enjoy being loved by Him. Lean on His bosom, abide in His love and be nourished by His love for you!  AMEN

John 15:9
                     “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.                                                     

If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:14 pm

GIVE  THANKS

†              † 

Jesus lived a life of thanksgiving. He always thanked His Father for what He had and for always hearing Him when He prayed. That was how He released miracles in His life.

In the story of the feeding of the five thousand (see John 6:1–13), Jesus’ attitude was one of thankfulness. He took a little boy’s lunch of five loaves and two fish, gave thanks and had them distributed. He gave thanks for the little that was there and the little multiplied. Not only did the people eat as much as they wanted, there were 12 baskets full of leftovers!

So when you see the meager balance in your bank account, thank the Lord for what you have. That’s your “five loaves and two fish.” When you give Him thanks that He is your provider and the source of your supply, in spite of the little you have, your little will become much, with leftovers!

Even when faced with the impossible, the solution was still, “Father, I thank You…” When Jesus stood outside Lazarus’ tomb, and the people took away the stone that was covering the tomb, He did not see the situation as hopeless and impossible. He simply lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.” Then, He proceeded to call forth Lazarus, and the man came forth alive once more!

The raising of Lazarus, who had been dead for more than four days, was one of Jesus’ greatest miracles. And He accomplished this by saying, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.” He thanked His way to an awesome miracle.

So the next time you find yourself praying, “God, please do this for me! Please give me...” stop! Instead, say, “Thank You God, for hearing me. And because You have heard me, I thank You that I have what I asked for.” And when you thank God, the little that you have will multiply. Your impossible situations will turn around to reflect God’s provision. And resurrection life will hit you!  AMEN

John 11:41
                       Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Nov 2019, 4:53 pm

See The Work Accomplished

†              † 

What do you see when it comes to healing for your sick body, restoration chaos between you and family memebers,  or breakthroughs for your financial woes? Do you see a finished work or a work that is yet to be completed?

God wants you to know that what you desperately need Him to do for you has already been done! Jesus’ finished work at the cross so satisfied the Father’s heart that from heaven’s throne came the pronouncement, “It is done!” (Revelation 16:17) in response to Jesus’ cry, “It is finished!” on earth. So God wants you to have this revelation that whatever you need Him to do for you has already been done because Jesus has accomplished it all for you.

If you need healing, know that your healing has been accomplished. If you need restoration between family members, know that your restoration has been accomplished. You are not going to die from any lack you have been abundantly supplied. All these things have been accomplished, not by you, but by Christ alone!

So if you are bothered by a pain in your body, God wants you to see your healing finished or accomplished for you by His Son’s death on the cross. If it is a loss or debt you face, or a certain sin that you are struggling with, believe that your provision, restoration and deliverance have been accomplished for you.

Don’t worry about what you see or feel, or the presence of contradicting reports. These are lying symptoms and though they may seem very real, they are temporal and not the truth. God’s Word is the truth and it will remain because it is eternal. And when you believe that only what God’s Word says about your situation is the truth, all the lying symptoms will eventually have to line up with His Word.

John 19:30
                                So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is acnished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit. 

Spiritual Order

†              † 

There is a spiritual order coming that will release the spirit of the LORD through his vessels. It will no longer be a matter of hoping for the best in the will of the LORD. 

You will NOW walk in full authority because GOD  is with you, and heI will bring you into a greater depth of his presence. So do the work to break the powers of darkness that have restricted the fullness of the spirit of the LORD to guide you on a streight path..

And Set a watch for those who would put you under the burden of obligation.  for the LORD  would have you be free to journey on with him, and the LORD will call you to that place of freedom to be led by his Spirit to do the next thing, without a sense of obligation or duty to fulfill the expectations of others, and refuse to be a man-pleaser,  but rather seek to serve the LORD with sincere pure  heart, AMEN....

2 Corinthians 1:12
                                      For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you. 

© 2019 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Nov 2019, 2:59 pm

The GOSPEL SAVES US IN EVERY SITUATION

†              † 

Each time you hear the gospel of Christ, you are hearing God’s good news for you. And the Bible tells us that the gospel of Christ the good news that God wants all men to hear is the very power of God for your salvation, not just from hell, but also from illnesses, financial lack, harm, a failing marriage every aspect of your life that needs saving!

You may say, I’ve heard the gospel of Christ, but it seems like I am one of those whom the power of God has missed.”

When you hear the gospel of Christ, do you really believe it? You cannot just understand it in your mind. You must know and believe the good news in your heart, and then you will see that it is the power of God for your salvation.

But what is the good news that God wants you to know in your heart, which will release the power and salvation of God into your situation?

“For in it is the good news of the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith…”

(Romans 1:17) The good news is that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, which you receive from faith to faith.

This means that this righteousness comes because you have faith in His blood, not your good behavior, to make you righteous. It is from faith to faith, not faith to works, or works to works.

The good news is not preached to show you what is wrong with you. It is preached to show you what is right with you because of Jesus’ work at Calvary, in spite of what is wrong with you!

There is nothing left for you to do to earn God’s blessings for your life. You only need to hear and believe the all-encompassing saving power of the gospel of Christ to heal you of diseases, preserve you from danger, bless your finances and bring well-being to your family.

The world may say that the good news is too good to be true. But for those of us who are the righteousness of God in Christ, the good news is so good because it is indeed true!H

Romans 1:16
                           For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Nov 2019, 6:12 pm

SPEAK BLESSINGS OVER YOUR FAMILY

†              † 

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob released God’s blessings upon their children by laying hands on them and speaking forth the blessings.

As it sttes in  (Genesis 27:27–29, 38–40; 48:14–16)

In the New Testament, the apostles pronounced blessings over the churches they were preaching too. And in the church in Philippi, Paul declared, “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

As it States in (Philippians 4:19)

John released a powerful blessing upon Gaius when he said, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”

As it states in (3 John 1:2)

Even Jesus pronounced a blessing of deliverance on the daughter of the Syro-Phoenician woman “go your way; the demon has gone out of your daughter”.

As it states in (Mark 7:29) 

My friend, bless your loved ones. Declare over them, “The Lord blesses you and surrounds you with His favor as with a shield.” Speak forth your own blessings by declaring, “Thank You Lord, You over supply my needs and I am in excellent health!” AMEN

Psalm 5:12
                          For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.                                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Nov 2019, 11:21 pm

IT SHALL NOT COME NEAR YOU

†              † 

If Your doctor or insurance agent may ask you, “Do you have a family history of cancer?” If you say, “Yes,” they will probably tell you that you might get some form of cancer too.

Now, if you are without God's spirit within your heart, you would probably agree with them and start worrying about your health. But you are not without God! In fact, His Word tells you, “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.” Therefore, even if you have a family history of cancer, and your family members have died of cancer, you can have the confidence to declare that it will not come near you!

A friend of mine had this attitude, and after a thorough medical check-up, the doctor was surprised and told her that she did not have high blood pressure or heart disease, although these two conditions have plagued her father and siblings. You see, her mother had already firmly declared that no deadly, family-related disease would come near her.

Praise God for this mother’s trust in God’s Word because we are the generation after her! In fact, after this mother told me about the results of her check-up, I randomly opened my Bible only to read about Rahab the harlot who by faith “did not perish with those who did not believe”.

As it says in     (Hebrews 11:31)

Now firmly believe that God wants you to know that even though you are in this world, you are not of this world. You belong to Him. You don’t have to get caught in dire situations along with the people of the world. Because God is on your side, “He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence”.

As it says in (Psalm 91:3)

Even when it comes to generational diseases, you can boldly declare, “That disease stops here!” because you have God and His Word. And when you believe God and His Word, you will see His promises come to pass for you“A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you”!

Psalm 91:7
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm

Stay on course

†              † 

Watch out for negative thoughts and feelings, which could undermine not only your faith but righteousness.  It is imperative that you strive to maintain purity of the soul in order to walk in the Spirit. 
              This is a choice.  When you choose to activate self-control, you will not regret your decision.  Stay focused, and refuse to be distracted with the chaos around you, says the Lord.  Trust the LORD to help you stay on course,  AMEN

Philippians 4:8
                                     Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.       

If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:52 pm

Trust in The Lord always

†              † 

Believe and trust in in the Lord For, for he know's you and he know's who you are. Not only does he know you but he know's who is set against you. And, the Lord also know's what the desire of the enemy  has against you.

But the Lord's desire for you is to excel in greatness, to have victory and to be blessed beyond comparison. Also, the Lord's desire is to equip you with the blessing of victory in this season so that you may know that GOD is a greater dimension than you have ever known before. So, listen and watch, and you shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land you live in this very season.

Jeremiah 29:11
                                      For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.                                               

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Oct 2019, 6:14 pm

Surely, healing will take place

†              † 

While waiting for the manifestation of their healing, some people find it hard to believe that Jesus really took their sicknesses and pains, just as He took their sin and shame. If you are one of them, don’t feel condemned.

Your Father in heaven understands. That is why He put the word “surely” there when He said, “Surely, My Son has borne your sicknesses and carried your pains.” 

Are you or your loved ones suffering some sickness or pain right now? Surely our Lord Jesus has borne your sicknesses and carried your pains. And as you believe this truth, surely, your healing and breakthrough will come!  AMEN..

Isaiah 53:4
                         Surely He has borne our griefs [sicknesses] and carried our sorrows [pains]…                

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Oct 2019, 9:49 am

GOD IS NOT ON A SIN HUNT

†              † 

When you think of Sodom and Gomorrah, what comes to your mind? God’s wrath and fiery judgment? The truth is that God was not all out to judge the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. He was not on a sin hunt. He was, in fact, on a righteousness hunt!

This is evident because if God was on a sin hunt, He would not have allowed anyone to stop Him. But we know that He let Abraham in on what He was about to do and even allowed Abraham to entreat Him.

Abraham asked God if He would destroy Sodom if He could find 50 righteous people there. God’s reply was, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”         

as it says in (Genesis 18:26)

Abraham then asked God if He would destroy the city if there were only 45…40…30…or 10 righteous. And each time, God’s reply was that He would spare the place for the sake of the righteous.

Abraham stopped at 10. If he had gone down to just one righteous man, I believe God’s reply would have been the same because He was on a righteousness hunt.

Now, if God was not all out to destroy then, how much more today, when God has already judged our sins in the body of His Son? At the cross, Jesus exhausted all of God’s fiery judgments until there was no more fire of God’s wrath left for us!

Today, God is not judging us for our sins because He has found the righteousness of the one Man Christ Jesus. So do not let anyone tell you that God judges you for your sins and punishes you with cancer, car accidents, business failures or brokenness. God would be unjust if He punished the same sins twice in Jesus’ body and then in yours.

God is not out to judge you but bless you today, not because you deserve it, but because Jesus was judged and punished in your place!  AMEN

1 Thessalonians 5:9
                                               For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Oct 2019, 3:40 pm

BELIEVE AND ACT ON THE NEW COVENANT
†              †                      

Ever wonder why two people can hear the same thing and yet have very different responses? For one, what is said makes him afraid and discouraged. For the other, his heart is so filled with faith that he dares to come against the devil and what he is doing.
        In the Valley of Elah, Goliath the Philistine giant taunted the armies of Israel for 40 days. When David came on the scene, he heard the same mockings of Goliath that the rest of the Israelites heard. But somehow, those same words which caused fear in the soldiers angered David. What did David know or see that the others failed to see?

David knew that he had a covenant with God. Now, King Saul and all the soldiers with him that day also had the same covenant with God, but only David believed the covenant. And he acted on his belief. So God caused his giant to come tumbling down.
          If David had such a great victory even though he was under the old covenant, how much more you and I who are under the new covenant! Today, God is asking, “Where are my Davids who will believe the new covenant?”
        What is the new covenant? It is the covenant of grace. And grace means unmerited, undeserved, unearned favor. God wants us to know that He has cut this covenant with us through Christ our representative. And according to the covenant, we have His undeserved favor. We are blessed because Jesus took our beating. Because of what Jesus has done on the cross, we have victory over every giant.
        Isn’t that good news? Today, God wants you to stand before your “giant” and declare that in spite of what you are going through, in spite of what is happening, you believe that God is for you because of what Jesus has done for you.
        And then, before your very eyes, you will see the giants of accusation, intimidation, condemnation, disease and debt fall flat before you!

1 Samuel 17:45
                                 Then David said to the Philistine, “… I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Oct 2019, 11:11 am

GOD IS BEHIND YOUR INCREASE

†              † 

Sometimes, we think that the increase or success which we enjoy is the result of our own efforts or hard work. Now, I am not advocating laziness, but the truth is that God is the one behind our increase.

We see this truth when we read the story of Ruth, a young widow from Moab, who worked as a gleaner in a barley field from morning till evening. Now, we could attribute the entire ephah a substantial 10-day supply of barley she collected at the end of the day to her hard work. After all, she did work all day in the field.

But when we read about how Boaz, the owner of the field, had secretly told his reapers to “let grain from the bundles fall purposely for her; leave it that she may glean” (Ruth 2:16), we know that it was because of Boaz’s intervention that Ruth ended up with so much.

I believe that Jesus, our heavenly Boaz, does the same thing for us today. He causes people to favor us and “drop” blessings on us because He loves us. Then, He causes us to “pick up” these blessings. Often, it happens so seemingly naturally we forget that it is the Lord who has blessed us with the increases.

A church member who runs a florist business shared that once, God caused someone who needed a lot of flowers to “drop” a huge order with her. She also shared that she was hardly making any money even though she had been working hard for many years. But when she became a Christian, she began to confess every day that God’s favor was on her. Within a few weeks, that big order worth S$14,000 came in. Only God could have given her such a  supernatural increase.

My friend, your hard work is not behind your increase. The Bible tells us that it is “God who gives the increase”. He is the one who is behind your increase and He delights in blessing you because He loves you!   AMEN

1 Corinthians 3:7
                                        So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.                                                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Oct 2019, 4:33 pm

JESUS, THE MEASURE OF YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

†              † 

God wants us to seek His righteousness and not our own righteousness. When we seek our own righteousness, we will always end up feeling miserable because we can never be righteous by our works, no matter how hard we try.

That is why our loving Father wants us to remember that righteousness is not right behavior but a person Jesus, and that we have “become the righteousness of God in Him”.

There was a lady who, before she started going to church, attempted to establish her own righteousness by confessing all her sins to “clean” herself up. But she found that the more she confessed her sins, the more sins she discovered in herself.

She became guilt-ridden and miserable. Feeling stressed out and weary of confessing her sins all the time, so she quit going to church that she was attending. In fact, she never stepped into another church again for the next 10 years.

One day, someone gave her a message tape entitled You Will Never Lose God’s Everlasting Righteousness Given To You and she started listening to it. Once she learnt that Jesus was the measure of her righteousness and acceptance before God, she began to seek God’s righteousness by seeing Christ as her righteousness.

Before long, peace and joy came flooding back into her life, and  today, she worships in church once again, She testified of how God has supernaturally healed her of a long-term medical condition she had. Even her husband, once balding, found hair sprouting supernaturally! God was adding all these things to her according to His promise “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

So my friend, seeking God’s righteousness means that you see Jesus as someone who knew no sin but became sin for you, so that He could give you His righteousness and make you the righteousness of God in Him! As you proclaim daily the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, you will see “all these things” added to you without even asking for them!
AMEN...

2 Corinthians 5:21
                                        For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Sep 2019, 3:51 pm

WORSHIP GOD AS YOU ARE

†              †

Have you been to a worship service where you stood with your hands raised, ready to worship God, only to hear the worship leader say, “Before we worship God, let’s all search our hearts”? Then, as you search your heart, before long, you dig up something that you don’t like. The next thing you know, your hands are no longer raised and soon, you find yourself sitting down you don’t feel good worshiping God any more.

My friend, I have good news for you. Come and worship Him as you are. Come into God’s presence Jesus-conscious, forgiveness-conscious and grace-conscious! Come into God’s presence bringing only Jesus the spotless Lamb of God as your offering.

Your worshiping God is like the times God’s people in the Old Testament brought their offerings to the priest. The priest examined the animal sacrifice to ensure that it was without blemish. The priest did not examine the sinner. If the animal was without blemish, God accepted the animal sacrifice as well as the offerer who brought the animal.

So when you come into God’s presence, don’t do any self-examination and be discouraged when you find faults in your life. God does not examine you. He sees you through the full value, and all the loveliness and acceptance of His Son.

He sees you holy and without blemish! and Remember the woman who was referred to as a sinner, possibly a prostitute? She went to the house of the Pharisee who was hosting Jesus and wiped Jesus’ feet with her hair. (Luke 7:36–50) That was her act of worship.

She came to Him as she was. Yes, she knew that she had sinned, but she worshiped Jesus first because of who He is,  she was Jesus-conscious. Then, she heard Jesus say, “Your sins are forgiven.” (Luke 7:48) She received the forgiveness she needed from Him.

Whatever you need from the Savior, come to Him as you are. Worship Him for who He is and then you will hear Him say, “Go your way. Your restoration has come. Your provision is here. You are healed. You have been made whole!”

Ephesians 5:27
                                 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:57 pm

The coming Change

†              †

Even though change is sometimes frightening and difficult, you will begin to see the advantage in the changes that are now taking place.  Things that are no longer relevant or advantageous to your walk in the Spirit will suddenly be removed.  And, you will be relieved and free rather than experiencing a sense of regret or loss.  Set your heart to be willing to let go, says the Lord, AMEN.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 
                                         To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to gain, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Read MORE https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/09/cars-crushed-by-falling-bricks-in-albania-and-68-injured-after-5-6-magnitude-earthquake/

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Sep 2019, 1:50 pm

Your TOUCH is a Blessing from the LORD

†              † 

Do you remember the story of King Midas and his golden touch? He made a wish that everything he touched would turn into gold, and his wish came to pass. He touched his food, the trees in his garden and his palace, and they all turned into gold! Then, he hugged his daughter whom he loved very much and she immediately turned into a gold statue!

God’s way is better and it has no side effects. He wants to bless everything you touch. The Bible says, “The Lord will command the blessing on you…and in all to which you set your hand…" This means that whatever you touch, whatever you set your hands to, God will command the blessing upon it, be it a person, thing or business.

So if you touch your child, he is blessed. If you touch your guitar, anointed music flows forth. If you touch your business, it prospers. When you touch a sick person, he gets healed. When you touch someone who is facing lack, his needs are met.

In the Bible, everything that Jesus touched prospered. He touched the eyes of two blind men and their eyes were opened. (Matthew 9:28–30) He touched the open coffin of a widow’s son, and the young man sat up and began to speak. (Luke 7:12–15) He touched the leper and the leprosy departed. (Mark 1:40–42) Under the old covenant laws, no one was supposed to touch a leper as lepers were considered unclean.

If you touched the unclean, you became unclean. But Jesus touched the leper and the unclean became clean!

Everyone whom Jesus touched received a blessing. And because Jesus lives in you by His Spirit, what you touch will be blessed too. He paid the price for you to have this blessing. His loving hands which imparted blessings to so many were nailed to the cross so that today, God can command His blessing on all to which you set your hands!

Deuteronomy 28:8
                                              “The Lord will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand on, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God is giving you.                                                    

I

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Sep 2019, 9:50 pm

YOUR SINS WILL NOT BE SCREENED IN HEAVEN

†              †

When Pastor Joseph Prince was a young Christian growing up in Singapore, he read a little tract entitled This Was Your Life. In that tract, it said that when you get to heaven, God will replay your entire life, including all your sins, on a huge video screen for all the angels and other saints to watch!

The idea that God was making such a video of anyone's life with the intention of screening it for everyone to watch could make you feel awful and condemned before God. How could anyone  ever stand boldly in His presence? And how could  anyone going to face their loved ones and Christian friends in heaven?

You would be a nervous wreck, thinking about all of your sins that God was recording down, until you read this in the Bible:

“Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.”      

(Romans 4:8)

Hallelujah! you would jump for joy when you found out that God was not counting your sins against you, and that He has given you something called “non-imputation of sins”!

My friend, the reason that God does not impute any of our sins to us is that He has already imputed all of them to the body of His Son Jesus when He hung on the cross 2,000 years ago. Not only that, when God punished His Son for our sins, He caused the curse of the law to fall stroke by stroke upon Jesus’ entire body until every curse had been fully satisfied.

That is why we have been redeemed from the curse of the law.

(Galatians 3:13)

That is why, instead of imputing sin to us, God imputes righteousness!

God wants us to know that our sins and lawless deeds He will remember no more. The words “no more” in the original Greek text carry a strong double-negative meaning. In other words, God is saying, “No way, by no means, will I ever remember your sins again!”

And since God says that He will remember your sins no more, why do you still remember them? Or for that matter, your spouse’s or neighbor’s sins? God does not want you to be conscious of sins because He is not. So rejoice! Come to Him boldly and expect Him to show you mercy and grace because He remembers your sins no more!

Hebrews 10:17
                                    then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Sep 2019, 3:50 pm

Leave the Past behind you

†              † 

If Your feelings of being displaced are hard to shake, but as soon as you come into divine order and get in the flow of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ, you will feel right at home, so refuse to allow lingering regrets and condemnation to plunge you into darkness.

And as soon as you leave the past behind you and as you move forward and cling to the Spirit of our Savior, Jesus Christ,  you will see that you will OK and the Lord has you under his wing of PROTECTION,  AMEN.....

Psalms 27:13
                              I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Sep 2019, 8:11 pm

Righteousness, Peace And Joy

†              † 

If we are supposed to seek first the kingdom of God every day, then we should know what the kingdom of God is in the first place, don't think that the kingdom of God was the mission fields and that to seek it meant doing missionary work.

So to seek first God’s kingdom means to make it a priority every day to have your inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Righteousness is not your own righteousness based on what you do. It is not good works. It is a gift from Jesus who is your righteousness,  God wants you to be established in the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ.

“Peace be with you” were the words that Jesus spoke to His disciples when He appeared before them after His resurrection. He also showed them His pierced hands and side. God wants you to know that His Son’s finished work has given you peace. Your conscience can be at rest because your sin debt has been settled. You have peace with God and the peace of God.

Joy will come into your heart when you see Jesus in the scriptures, worship songs or anointed preaching. It is the same joy from the Holy Spirit which filled the disciples’ hearts when they saw Jesus, His hands and His side.

So every day, make it a priority to see yourself righteous in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins. Instead, be conscious of your righteousness. And whether you are reading your Bible or listening to anointed preaching, see Jesus with His pierced hands and side, which speak of His finished work. See all your sins forgiven, and you will flow with peace and joy. When you do this, you are seeking the kingdom of God!  AMEN

Romans 14:17     
                            The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.                                                     

Righteousness, Peace And Joy

†              † 

If we are supposed to seek first the kingdom of God every day, then we should know what the kingdom of God is in the first place, don't think that the kingdom of God was the mission fields and that to seek it meant doing missionary work.

So to seek first God’s kingdom means to make it a priority every day to have your inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Righteousness is not your own righteousness based on what you do. It is not good works. It is a gift from Jesus who is your righteousness,  God wants you to be established in the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ.

“Peace be with you” were the words that Jesus spoke to His disciples when He appeared before them after His resurrection. He also showed them His pierced hands and side. God wants you to know that His Son’s finished work has given you peace. Your conscience can be at rest because your sin debt has been settled. You have peace with God and the peace of God.

Joy will come into your heart when you see Jesus in the scriptures, worship songs or anointed preaching. It is the same joy from the Holy Spirit which filled the disciples’ hearts when they saw Jesus, His hands and His side.

So every day, make it a priority to see yourself righteous in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins. Instead, be conscious of your righteousness. And whether you are reading your Bible or listening to anointed preaching, see Jesus with His pierced hands and side, which speak of His finished work. See all your sins forgiven, and you will flow with peace and joy. When you do this, you are seeking the kingdom of God!  AMEN

The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Sep 2019, 6:40 pm

SEEK GOD’S KINGDOM AND HE WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS

†              † 

Are you troubled by many things today? For example, are you concerned about your rebellious teenager? Perhaps you see him as your problem, so you do your best to discipline him, only to end up with a heart full of worries and pain. And he is no better!

God says to you, “Don’t focus on controlling your rebellious teenager. Instead, seek first My kingdom, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Be conscious of the righteousness you have as a gift from My Son. Keep your inner man flowing with My peace and joy, and I will take care of your child.”

We tend to think that the people around us are the problem. When we don’t get the promotion we want, we blame our bosses and colleagues. When we lose our temper, we blame our wives and kids. However, God wants us to stop looking outside and to start looking within because His kingdom is within us.

The abundance of the kingdom of God is already inside you. As you seek first God’s kingdom, and follow His righteousness, peace and joy, the abundance within you will flow out and become a reality in your circumstances.

You will find that God has not only taken care of what is troubling you, but has also added blessings to you, be it a promotion, well-behaved kids or a loving wife.

You may say,  how do I keep my inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy?”

Be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins and problems. Listen to anointed sermons that remind you of how righteous you are because of the perfect sacrifice of Christ. Peace and joy flow when you know that all your sins have been forgiven because of Jesus’ finished work.

So the next time something troubles you, don’t focus on correcting the problem. Instead, seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Make it a priority to have your inner man flowing with His peace and joy, and He will take care of that problem for you!  AMEN

…the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:52 pm

REDEEMED FROM EVERY TYPE OF SICKNESS

†              † 

The One who cleansed lepers, opened blind eyes and made the lame to walk took your sins, sicknesses and every curse when He hung on Calvary’s tree. The curses that were meant for you because of your sins fell on Him instead. He was cursed in your place to redeem you from every curse that comes as a result of breaking God’s laws.

What are these curses? They are listed in Deuteronomy 28. It is a long and detailed list. Don’t get frightened when you read the curses, but rejoice because Christ has redeemed you from every single one of them, including those curses of sicknesses!

Are you stricken with tuberculosis, fever or inflammation? (Deuteronomy 28:22) Christ has redeemed you from every one of these conditions!

Do you have painful boils, tumors or an itch which doctors say cannot be healed? (Deuteronomy 28:27) Christ has redeemed you from every one of these conditions!

Perhaps yours is a serious and prolonged sickness. (Deuteronomy 28:59) It doesn’t matter. Christ has redeemed you from every prolonged sickness!

You may say, but what about my disease? It is not covered in Deuteronomy 28. Did Jesus forget my disease?” No, His work is perfect! Look at Deuteronomy 28:61: “Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed.” That covers everything.

So if Christ has redeemed you from this curse, then He has redeemed you from every type of sickness! I don’t care what new type of sickness the world discovers because Christ has redeemed us from every type of sickness!

Now, if you have a particular sickness, say, “This (name the sickness) is part of the curse of the law. But Galatians 3:13 says that Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I have been redeemed from (name the sickness)!” Believe and confess that every day, and as surely as Jesus took every curse of sickness, your healing will break forth!

Galatians 3:13
                                   Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Aug 2019, 6:17 pm

PEACE

†              †

There are things that will demand your attention and things that need to be adjusted to function properly, and your test is to determine whether or not you will get frustrated with the process, which will make things worse, or trust in the LORD to give you the wisdom you need to establish the necessary steps to take, and  you must take the time required to accomplish what is set before you as a necessary step to be taken before you can proceed, says the Lord.

John 14:27 
                       Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.                                                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next