Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:06 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:55 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

» Bill & Hillary Clinton
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:48 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:52 pm by Admin

» AISH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by Admin

» Interpretation of Tongues: 10 Things You Should Know about This Spiritual Gift
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by Admin

» Jonathan Cahn | Israel: God's End Time Alarm Clock? VIDEOS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

» BESA CENTRE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 2:25 pm

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Devotional for today is:

Seek God’s Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems

†              † 

Are you troubled by many things today? For example, are you concerned about your rebellious teenager? Perhaps you see him as your problem, so you do your best to discipline him, only to end up with a heart full of worries and pain. And he is no better!

God says to you, “Don’t focus on controlling your rebellious teenager. Instead, seek first My kingdom, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Be conscious of the righteousness you have as a gift from My Son. Keep your inner man flowing with My peace and joy, and I will take care of your child.”

We tend to think that the people around us are the problem. When we don’t get the promotion we want, we blame our bosses and colleagues. When we lose our temper, we blame our wives and kids. However, God wants us to stop looking outside and to start looking within because His kingdom is within us.

The abundance of the kingdom of God is already inside you. As you seek first God’s kingdom, and follow His righteousness, peace and joy, the abundance within you will flow out and become a reality in your circumstances.(Matthew 6:33) You will find that God has not only taken care of what is troubling you, but has also added blessings to you, be it a promotion, well-behaved kids or a loving wife.

“You may say, how do I keep my inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy?”

Be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins and problems. Listen to anointed sermons that remind you of how righteous you are because of the perfect sacrifice of Christ. Peace and joy flow when you know that all your sins have been forgiven because of Jesus’ finished work.

So the next time something troubles you, don’t focus on correcting the problem. Instead, seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Make it a priority to have your inner man flowing with His peace and joy, and He will take care of that problem for you!  AMEN 

Romans 14:17
                                  The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

† © 2019 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †

†Matthew 18:3-4†

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 9:20 pm

God’s Word will Bless You

†              † 

In the early church, whenever the Word of God was preached, there were miracles of salvation, healings, and other signs and wonders. The demon-possessed were set free. The paralyzed jumped up and walked. People received their loved ones back from the dead.

I believe with all of my heart that we are truly coming to the place where as the Word of God goes forth, it produces the very effect that the Word promises. So if the Word on healing goes forth, know that healing is already taking place in your body. Your miracle will happened soon.

Very often, as you are reading the Word on your own or listening to anointed preaching of the Word, you will feel God’s peace and joy, and feel faith springing up in your heart. As the Word goes forth and you find that you are strengthened to receive your miracle, that is the time to say, “Lord, I receive my healing right now.” That is the time to say, “I receive Your restoration for my marriage.” That is the time to say, “I receive Your breakthrough for my finances.”

You don’t have to wait until a church leader or friend prays for you. Every time your faith is strengthened as you hear the Word, release it through your mouth to receive your miracle, for God’s Word is out to bless you!

Isaiah 55:11 
                                So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.                                                     

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 02 Jun 2019, 8:23 pm

God Wants You Cross-Conscious

†              † 

The apostle Paul, in his letter to the Corinthian church, said that he determined to know nothing among them except “Jesus Christ and Him crucified”. In other words, Paul, who wrote two-thirds of the New Testament, had his mind full of Jesus and His finished work, and  God wants your mind full of the cross of Jesus. He wants you cross-conscious.

But what does it mean to be cross-conscious?

To be cross-conscious is to see Jesus, who loves you so much that He willingly died for you on the cross. To be cross-conscious is to look to Jesus, who offered His own body to be punished, so that your body can be free from all punishment. AndTo be cross-conscious is to fix your eyes on Jesus, who has provided for your deliverance and victory at the cross. At the cross, all your enemies were vanquished. All your diseases were destroyed. Your poverty was removed at the cross. Your sins were wiped out at the cross.

When the Israelites tasted bitterness in the waters of Marah, God showed Moses a tree, which he cast into the waters, making them sweet as it states in  (Exodus 15:23–26) The tree represents the cross, which turned the bitter waters sweet. Today, Calvary’s tree has turned your bitter situations sweet. Because of the cross, you can expect to see the bitter situations in your life made sweet!

When the Israelites were bitten by serpents in the wilderness, God told Moses to put a bronze serpent on a pole. The pole represents the cross and bronze speaks of judgment. Those who beheld the serpent on the pole lived because they saw their problem the deadly serpent nailed and put to death on the cross.

as it states in (Numbers 21:6–9)

Today, you too will not die but live when you see all your sins judged at the cross, and with them, all your sicknesses, diseases, pains, failures and defeats! At the cross, all that is deadly in your life has been removed! 

1 Corinthians 2:2
                                            For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified..                                                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 28 May 2019, 4:20 pm

We are Blessed

†              † 

Would you want to buy a chair that Jesus made? I would, even if it cost US$1,000 because it would be of superb quality. Whatever Jesus did, He did it with perfect excellence.

And because Christ is in you, the things which you produce will be of exceptional quality too. That includes your children, who will be champions. Deuteronomy 28:4 says, “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks”.

God was using terms that the Israelites understood since they were farmers and shepherds. Today, “your ground” is the place of your work. This means that “the produce” of your work shall be of excellent quality.

That is not all. God promises that quantity will always follow quality because Deuteronomy 28:11 says that the Lord will “grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body,” which means that you will have plenty of children, “in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground,” which means that your business will flourish and you will be a leading producer in the area of your specialty.

Your excellence and plenty do not come by your efforts. They come by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who paid for you to have divine provision “though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich”  as it says in (2 Corinthians 8:9)

Jesus was made destitute of all material things at the cross. He had nothing! As He hung on the cross, He watched the Roman soldiers gamble for His robe. His last possession on earth was gambled away. He became poor, so that you could be blessed with the excellent and the plenty!  AMEN... 

Deuteronomy 28:4
                                       “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.                                                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 May 2019, 7:40 pm

The Reason For The Resurrection

†              † 

The Bible tells us that Christ was delivered up for our sins and raised from the dead for our justification. You may already know why Jesus died for our sins, but do you know the significance of God raising Him from the dead?

Let’s say that you are living in a foreign country. One day, you happen to break a major rule of the land. You appeal to the king for mercy. He says, “A rule is a rule. I cannot bend the rule for you. What will others say about my integrity? However, if you can find a substitute to take your punishment three months in jail I will allow it.”

By God’s grace, you find a willing substitute. He goes to prison on your behalf and you don’t see him for some time. Days, weeks and months pass by.

Now, how or when will you know that your crime has been fully paid for? When will you be able to rest easy regarding your crime? It is when you see your substitute walking free again! When you see him out of prison, you will know that the sentence has been fully served. You will know that you are now justified and no one can bring a charge against you for your old crime. No longer will you be afraid of the king or his guards coming after you because you know that the one who was punished in your place is now walking free.

Jesus, your substitute, paid the debt you could not pay. On the cross, He bore the sins of your entire life. God put it all on Jesus and then He punished Jesus for every single one of those sins until He was fully satisfied. And because He was so pleased with what Jesus had done, He raised Him from the dead.

Today, Jesus’ tomb remains empty. He is not there for He has risen! His resurrection and empty tomb will forever be our assurance that we have been fully justified. You no longer have to be afraid of God judging you for your sins. His justice is on your side today!      AMEN 

Romans 4:25
                                Jesus was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 20 May 2019, 3:52 pm

By Jesus’ Stripes You Are Healed 

†              † 

One of the biggest outcries against Mel Gibson’s movie, The Passion Of The Christ, was that it was too violent, especially the part where Jesus was scourged.

It really was not violent enough! The Bible says that at the cross, Jesus’ visage was marred beyond that of any man.
                         as it says in (Isaiah 52:14) 

In the movie, even after all the beatings, the actor James Caviezel, who played Jesus, still looked quite well, but the reality is that when Jesus hung on the cross, He had “no form or comeliness…
            Rhere is no beauty that we should desire Him

as is says in (Isaiah 53:2) 

He was beaten to a pulp until His face looked like jelly hanging out! In the movie, when they scourged Him, only a small portion of His bones was exposed, so it was still quite tidy. But the messianic psalms say, “The plowers plowed on my back; they made their furrows long”

He was thinking of you when the soldiers tied Him to the scourging post. As they raised their whips, He said, “Let it all come on Me!”

But what came on Him was not just the whip stripping the flesh off His bare back, but your sicknesses and diseases. Each time He was whipped, every form of sickness and disease, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, bird flu and dengue fever, came upon Him. “The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”

Today, healing is your right because Jesus has paid the price for your healing. So if the devil says, “You cannot be healed,” just declare, “Jesus has paid for my healing. Disease has no right to be in my body. I am healed in Jesus’ name!”

So Every curse of sickness that was supposed to fall on you fell on Jesus instead. He bore every one of those stripes, so that you can walk in divine health all the days of your life. The price has been paid so that you can rise up and get out of your bed of affliction!  AMEN 

Isaiah 53:5 
                      The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.                   

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 20 May 2019, 3:51 pm

By Jesus’ Stripes You Are Healed 

†              † 

One of the biggest outcries against Mel Gibson’s movie, The Passion Of The Christ, was that it was too violent, especially the part where Jesus was scourged.

It really was not violent enough! The Bible says that at the cross, Jesus’ visage was marred beyond that of any man.
                         as it says in (Isaiah 52:14) 

In the movie, even after all the beatings, the actor James Caviezel, who played Jesus, still looked quite well, but the reality is that when Jesus hung on the cross, He had “no form or comeliness…
            Rhere is no beauty that we should desire Him

as is says in (Isaiah 53:2) 

He was beaten to a pulp until His face looked like jelly hanging out! In the movie, when they scourged Him, only a small portion of His bones was exposed, so it was still quite tidy. But the messianic psalms say, “The plowers plowed on my back; they made their furrows long”

He was thinking of you when the soldiers tied Him to the scourging post. As they raised their whips, He said, “Let it all come on Me!”

But what came on Him was not just the whip stripping the flesh off His bare back, but your sicknesses and diseases. Each time He was whipped, every form of sickness and disease, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, bird flu and dengue fever, came upon Him. “The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”

Today, healing is your right because Jesus has paid the price for your healing. So if the devil says, “You cannot be healed,” just declare, “Jesus has paid for my healing. Disease has no right to be in my body. I am healed in Jesus’ name!”

So Every curse of sickness that was supposed to fall on you fell on Jesus instead. He bore every one of those stripes, so that you can walk in divine health all the days of your life. The price has been paid so that you can rise up and get out of your bed of affliction!  AMEN 

Isaiah 53:5 
                      The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.                   

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 May 2019, 5:43 pm

Standing On No-Curse Ground
†              † 

For 40 days and nights, it rained so hard that the whole world perished, except for Noah and those who were with him in the ark. At the end of 150 days, on the 17th day of the seventh month, the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat.

In Hebrew, the word “Ararat” means “the curse is reversed”. The waters of judgment receded, causing the ark to rest on the mountains of Ararat, on new ground where the curse is reversed. And it happened on the 17th day of the seventh month on the Feast of Firstfruits the exact date that Jesus rose from the dead 4,000 years later!
     When Christ rose from the dead, we were raised together with Him. (Colossians 2:12). We who are in Christ our true ark stand on resurrection ground where the curse has been reversed (Galatians 3:13), where diseases, poverty and failures have no right to operate!
      If you are a believer, you are on no curse ground. You stand in the blessings zone where it is very easy for God’s blessings to rain all over you!   AMEN.....
 Genesis 8:4
                          Then the ark rested in the seventh month, the seventeenth day of the month, on the mountains of Ararat.                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 09 May 2019, 10:18 am

Power From Jesus’ Body To Yours

†              † 

Can you imagine the Lord sick, nursing a cold or fever while He walked on earth? No, our Lord Jesus was never sick! He was vibrant, full of life and full of health. When He told His disciples, “Take, eat; this is My body”, they could practically visualize what it meant because they had lived and walked with this Man. They had seen people without hands or feet made whole when they touched His body.  
                  As it states in  (Matthew 15:30–31)

Even His clothes were soaked with His health! A woman who had a bleeding condition for 12 years no doctor could cure her was healed immediately when she touched the hem of His garment. If the hem of His garment was soaked with His health, vibrancy, energy and divine radiance, how much more His body!

You know, some of the most encouraging verses in the Gospels are these: “And as many as touched Him were made well” as is states in  (Mark 6:56), for “power went out from Him and healed them all”

The Bible says that they put sick people along the streets, and Jesus walked around, touched them and healed them. Now, you see movie stars doing this: They run here and there, they slap their fans’ hands, but nobody gets healed.

But wherever Jesus walked, whoever He touched, He healed. Picture this: A trail of people. Those in front of Jesus are lying down, but those behind Him whom He has touched are leaping with joy and following Him! That is how Jesus healed the sick.

So that night, when He said, “Take, eat; this is My body,” as He broke the bread and gave it to His disciples to eat, they knew what it meant. They were probably thinking, “We are going to ingest His health into our bodies! Hallelujah!”

That is what you must believe when you partake of the Holy Communion. It is not just a ritual or symbolic act. No, you must believe that He is the true bread from heaven who took your cancer, diabetes and heart disease, so that you can have His supernatural health! And when you eat of His broken body with this revelation, you will have life in abundance and the health of the Lord!  AMEN 

Matthew 26:26 
                             “Take, eat; this is My body.” 

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoer therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 04 May 2019, 11:23 pm

From ‘Deliverance To No Evil Shall Touch You

†              † 

God will deliver you from all your troubles, and deliverance is actually not the best that God has for you because it implies that you are in trouble. God’s best for you is the place where no trouble or evil can touch you. And with His help, you will come to that place because the Bible says, “He shall deliver you in six troubles, yes, in seven no evil shall touch you.”

This does not mean that God will only deliver you six times. It just means that as you keep believing God’s promises of protection, after some time, you will come to a place where no evil will touch you, so when trouble comes, God does not want you to be discouraged. He wants you to know that it is only the devil trying to steal His Word from your heart. The devil is afraid of leaving God’s Word in your heart for even one second because he knows that it will lead you to a place where no evil will touch you. That is why he comes immediately to steal God’s Word from your heart.

He will do so by telling you, “Look, your child is sick. Where is God now?” You must not respond by saying, “Well, I guess it does not work. Maybe God’s promises of deliverance are not for my family.”

No, you must continue to stand on God’s promises. Say, “The previous flu my child had did not stay. God promises me deliverance and He did deliver my child then. So I will live life believing His promises of deliverance because His Word is true. And I will come to a place where no evil can touch me and my family!”

Even if in the next moment you happen to stub your toe against something hard, don’t be discouraged and wonder why God did not protect your toe. The devil had meant to cause greater harm to you, but thank God that he could not because God is watching over you. And keep standing on His promises for you to come to the place where no evil will touch you!  AMEN....

Job 5:19
                          He shall deliver you in six troubles, yes, in seven no evil shall touch you.                     

God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 30 Apr 2019, 12:22 pm

WE ARE God's Beloved

†              † 

Studies have shown that in the heart of every child is a cry for his father’s approval. Something happens when a father says to his boy, “Daddy is so proud of you.” Or when a father says to his girl, “You will always be Daddy’s favorite girl.”

You can catch such a similar special moment in the Bible when God the Father displayed His approval of His Son“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

As it states om (Matthew 3:17)

The Bible shows us that Jesus’ ministry began with the approval of the Father, even before He had performed any miracle.

Now, you may think that God would naturally say that of Jesus, but not of us. My friend, the truth is that Jesus came for us and as us. He died for us and as us. He received the approval of the Father for us and as us. He came as our representative. And if that is not enough, God tells us in His Word that we are “accepted in the Beloved”!

Why did God specifically say “accepted in the Beloved” and not simply “accepted in Christ”? I believe that it is because He is calling to our remembrance what had happened at the Jordan river where He said, “This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” God wants us to know that we are His beloved and that He is well pleased with us.

God sees us as His beloved because He has made us accepted in the Beloved. He wants us to wake up every day knowing that we are His beloved, unconditionally loved and wholly approved.

The more we know how much we are loved and treasured by God, the more we can expect good things to happen in our lives. We can expect to be healthy and whole. When we realize that we are the objects of God’s love, instead of becoming easily frightened or threatened by anything or anyone, we become confident that we will win every fight of life.

That, my friend, is how your heavenly Father wants you to live. So live life today confident that you are God’s beloved! AMEN..

Ephesians 1:6
                             He [God] made us accepted in the Beloved. 

† © 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 1:04 am

Hope That Does Not Disappoint

† †

God’s Word says, “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” You may have experienced disappointed hopes, but there is a hope that does not disappoint when you are conscious of how much God loves you. It is a hope that springs from the heart of God, who loves you very much.

It is interesting that the first mention of the Holy Spirit in the book of Romans is tied up with the love of God. The book of Romans is considered foundational for Christians. Could it be that the first thing the Holy Spirit wants to do is to establish in our hearts that God loves us? Many people think that the Holy Spirit has come to teach us about power. But the truth is that the Holy Spirit has come not to reveal the love for power, but the power of love!

You may have just lost your job. But if you can say, “Jesus loves me this I know,” you can also say, “I believe that I will get a better job tomorrow.” But because you can say, “Jesus loves me this I know,” you can also say, “There is a better Job out there for me.”

When you believe that God loves you, you will have a positive expectation of good. You will have a hope that does not disappoint. So be careful what you hope for because you are bound to get it! AMEN.

Romans 5:5
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

© 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge †

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 7:33 pm

You Are God’s Beloved

†              † 

At the Jordan river, Jesus heard His Father say to Him, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.” Later, in the wilderness, Jesus heard the devil say to Him, “You are the Son of God…”

Notice that the devil not only questioned Jesus’ sonship, but he also dropped the word “beloved” when he said to Jesus, “If You are the Son of God…” You see, the devil cannot remind you that you are God’s beloved because when you know this truth, whatever he wants to bring against you will not succeed!

Many girls are giving away their virginity because they need to feel wanted and loved. And young boys join gangs to feel accepted because they have been rejected and made to feel worthless by others.

But when you know that you are God’s beloved, no temptation can succeed against you, not even the “giants” who may taunt you. Consider David who slew Goliath. “David” in Hebrew means “beloved”. It takes a David to knock down a giant. In other words, it takes someone who knows that he is God’s beloved to win the fights of life!

You are God’s beloved not because of what you do. Christ did everything. He is God’s Beloved. But God put you in Christ. That is why you are “accepted in the Beloved”. And what God said to Jesus, He says to you today: “You are My beloved son. In you, I am well pleased.”

So if the devil tells you, “Hey, you call yourself ‘God’s beloved’ after what you just did?” have the assurance that it is not based on what you have done, but what Christ has done. And you are still God’s beloved because you are in Christ!

When you say that, I believe the devil screams in frustration because he has no power over you when you are conscious that you are God’s beloved. There is truly a place of safety when you know that you are His beloved.

We are not being proud when we call ourselves God’s beloved. How can we boast when we know that it is God’s grace that has made us accepted in the Beloved!  AMEN 

Ephesians 1:6
                                       to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.                     

† ©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †
If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 19 Apr 2019, 11:04 pm

Have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday

† †

As we commemorate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this Easter, let us be conscious of how Jesus willingly laid down His life and suffered for us at the cross, so that we can have an abundant life today, and for all eternity.

Through His death, burial and resurrection, Jesus has completely defeated the powers of darkness. And today, we have Jesus’ resurrection power in us. His very same power that conquered death, darkness, sickness and diseases, is in you!

So, let us take time during this season to remember Jesus, His immense love for us, and His perfect, finished work for us at the cross.

We should all be very thankful for you. We pray that as you learn more about and experience the resurrection power and life of our Lord Jesus, you will walk in a greater and greater measure of redemption’s blessings divine health, restoration, peace and provision. You are greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved!

Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday! AMEN

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge †

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 17 Apr 2019, 4:54 pm

God Uses Those Whom The World Rejects

†              † 

You may think that you are a nobody, maybe even a has-been or a loser in the eyes of the world, take heart because God’s Word says that if you are not wise, not mighty or not noble according to the flesh, then you are a prime candidate for Him to call on! And when He begins to use you, you will see His favor, power and increase change your life.

In the eyes of the ancient world, Moses was the rising star of Egypt. The Bible tells us that in the first 40 years of his life, “Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and deeds”. But God could not use him then because he was too smart, strong and full of himself.

It was only 40 years later, after having been in the unglamorous desert of Midian, emptied of himself and thinking that he was a has-been, that God sent him to confound the might of Pharaoh.

The world may pass them by the weak, the small, the forgotten and the losers, but God chooses them to confound those mighty in the world.

So when you think that you are weak and small compared to others in the world, that is when God can use you to do great and wonderful things for Him!  AMEN

Corinthians 1:26
                                   For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:30 pm

See the Favor of God Multiplied in your life

†              †

If you would like to walk in a greater measure of God’s favor, 2 Peter 1:2 says that grace, which is the undeserved favor of God, and peace, can be multiplied to you. Peace is the word “shalom” in Hebrew. Its definition includes wholeness, health, safety and provision. So when you walk in divine favor and peace, you will walk in blessings in every area of your life!
But how do the undeserved favor and shalom of God increase in your life?
It is not by your laboring or toiling to earn it. The Bible says that it comes as your knowledge of Jesus and His finished work increases. It comes as you learn more about and believe that through Jesus’ one sacrifice at the cross, God removed all your sins, gave you His righteousness as a gift and put you in Christ to enjoy everything Jesus has. God’s favor is multiplied in your life when you simply believe that the favor of God that is on Christ is also on you because of what Jesus’ work at the cross has accomplished.

Today, you don’t have to struggle for favor. Just release it by speaking forth God’s Word in faith. On your way to work, say, “God’s favor surrounds me as with a shield.  As it states in (Psalm 5:12) As you continue to speak God’s favor over your life out of a revelation of Jesus’ finished work, you will see more of it being released.

Today, in your workplace or at home, begin to declare the favor of God by faith. Expect to receive preferential treatment wherever you are. Say, “I am surrounded with the favor of God because of Jesus’ finished work. I have favor before God and man!” And see God’s favor work for you!
 AMEN.

2 Peter 1:2 
                          Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 15 Apr 2019, 10:08 am

Freely Receive What God Freely Gives

†              †

God promised that you would be the heir of the world. It is the same promise that He made to Abraham. And because you are Christ’s, you are Abraham’s seed and an heir “according to the promise”. As it states in  (Galatians 3:29)

When God made this promise to you, He made it so easy for you to receive “through the righteousness of faith”. All you have to do is believe that as the heir of the world every blessing is righteously yours because Jesus died to give them to you. He also rose from the dead to enforce them in your life.

So don’t try to earn your blessings through the law,  through your efforts or performance. Freely receive what God freely gives to you through Christ and His finished work at the cross,  AMEN.....

Romans 4:13
                                             For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 

©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 11:26 am

NO LEAVEN BUT THE TRUTH

†              † 

Some people say they have heard of an illustration for Psalm 23 about shepherds who sometimes break the legs of sheep which habitually stray, so as to teach them not to stray. That erroneous teaching “The Lord is my Shepherd, He breaketh my legs” Such erroneous teachings are what God’s Word refers to as “leaven”.

That is why Jesus cautioned His disciples, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.” as is states in (Matthew 16:6)

The leaven of the Pharisees was their doctrine of legalism, which judges and condemns people who fail to keep God’s laws. The leaven of the Sadducees was their doctrine of humanism, which discounts the supernatural and teaches that everything can be explained away using reasoning or science.

When God told His people in Leviticus 2:11, “No grain offering which you bring to the Lord shall be made with leaven,” we are reminded that how we appreciate Jesus, our grain offering, must not be mixed with wrong teachings.

For example, when we talk about “suffering with Christ”  as is says in (Romans 8:17),  we must know that it is not about suffering sicknesses or lack, things which Jesus has redeemed us from, but suffering persecution, scorn and rejection for His name’s sake, which we are likely to face as good Christians.

What you believe about Jesus is important because the Holy Spirit bears witness only to the truth.  as it states in               (John 16:13)   

So ask Him to unveil the beauty of Christ and the perfection of His finished work to you when you read God’s Word. Find out from the Word how Christ has redeemed you from every curse and paid for you to enjoy all of God’s blessings with His sacrifice at the cross.

So get rid of any leaven in your believing

And believe and declare that you are healed, not sick; abundantly supplied, not in lack; and forever righteous in Christ. And when you start believing and confessing God’s truths, the anointing of the Holy Spirit will be released for the breakthrough you need, AMEN..

Leviticus 2:11         ‘No grain offering which you bring to the Lord shall be made with leaven, for you shall burn no leaven nor any honey in any offering to the Lord made by fire.                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Apr 2019, 6:24 pm

Read The Good News Today not the worldly news

†              † 

God doesn’t want you grabbing the newspaper first thing in the morning and reading all the bad news in the world. He knows that if you do that, your heart will be full of cares, anxieties and even fears.  This happened to a mother who read in the newspaper that children from China studying in our local schools were becoming top students. She wrote to the press, voicing her concerns about the stiff competition her child would face from these students, even for the top jobs in Singapore in the future.

When you are reading the newspapers, magazines, medical journals, economic reports, watching movies or surfing the Internet all the time, then you are getting your “nourishment” from these sources instead of God’s Word. Now, I am not against these things. But if you constantly feed only on earthly things which cannot satisfy, you will fill your heart and mind with cares and worries.

Jesus doesn’t want you to end up worrying about your life what you will eat, drink or wear as these are the things that the Gentiles (people of the world) seek. He says that your heavenly Father knows very well that you need these things.

That is why He promises you that if you would seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, all these things that the world seeks after will be added to you. It will not just be given but added, which means greater in quantity and quality!

If you are faced with lack, don’t pursue material goods. Pursue God your provider. If you are sick, don’t pursue the “cure”. Pursue God your healer.

So don’t grab the newspaper or call your friend first thing in the morning to talk about the latest bad news. Instead, grab your Bible and read all the good news God has for you for the day. And as you seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, all the things that the world is running after will be added to you!  AMEN

Matthew 6:33
                               seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.                   

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 8:48 pm

Thank GOD for his Blessings on You

†              † 

People who have a grateful heart are always praising God. You often hear them say, “God is good!” They know that God is the reason for every blessing they get, and there are those who look to God for blessings and when they get blessed, they just go on their merry way because their hearts are captivated by the blessings instead of the One who has blessed them.

Jesus had an encounter with both these types of people when He walked into a village one day. Ten lepers cried out to Him, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!” Now, when you call out to Jesus for mercy, He always hears you. On another occasion, when two blind men cried out to Him, “Son of David, have mercy on us!” He took the time to give them their miracles.

So these 10 lepers cried out to Him for mercy. He stopped, looked at them and said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And “as they went, they were cleansed”.  But only one came back and fell at Jesus’ feet, giving Him thanks. Notice the very sad words of Jesus that followed: “Were there not 10 cleansed? But where are the nine?”

The other nine obviously knew that it was Jesus who had cleansed them. Yet, they did not bother to go back and thank Him. My friend, let it be said of you that when the blessings come, you remember to give God the praise, glory and honor, and acknowledge that He is the source of every blessing in your life.

Do you know that when the man came back to thank Jesus, he received the additional blessing of becoming whole? Jesus said to him, “Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.” He was not just cleansed of leprosy, he got his missing fingers and toes back!

When your heart is thankful toward God, you position yourself for even greater blessings!  AMEN. 

Luke 17:15 
                               And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God.              

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 04 Apr 2019, 4:48 pm

Clothed With Jesus’ Robe Of Righteousness

†              † 

Do you know who first clothed man with coats of skin? It was God Almighty Himself, when He found Adam and Eve hiding behind the bushes because they were afraid of Him. They had become fearful and conscious that they had sinned against God. In their sin-consciousness, they realized that they were naked and that the glory of God, which had been their covering, was gone.

So God killed an animal to clothe Adam and Eve with coats of skin.

As it states in  (Genesis 3:21)

An animal had to die and its bloodied skin became their covering. This speaks of the blood of Jesus that covers you when He became your burnt offering. The Lamb of God did not just take away your sins. He also gave you His righteousness.

so you are covered by Jesus’ blood. You are righteous by His blood. God has clothed you with the robe of righteousness, which was paid for by Jesus’ blood. I am not talking about a physical robe made of cloth. I am talking about the robe of righteousness that was on Jesus when He said to the storm, “Peace, be still!” and there came a perfect calm

As it states in (Matthew 8:23–27)

when healing flowed from Him to the sick and when He raised Lazarus from the dead.

As it states in (John 11:38–44)

So When you believe that you are righteous because of Jesus’ blood, you will see the effects of wearing His robe of righteousness. You will see miracles happening before your very eyes. You become a blessing magnet, a favor or grace magnet. It is not your own righteousness, but the righteousness of Jesus which you have put on, that is attracting all these blessings of God into your life.

My friend,  Have the consciousness of being clothed with Jesus’ robe of righteousness. Every day, come to God and say, “Father, I thank You that Jesus is my burnt offering. He covers me from head to toe with His righteousness. What He is to You, I am. As He is now, so am I. I am in Him.” And you will see the manifestations of the blessings of health, wholeness, protection and provision that the robe attracts!   AMEN 

Leviticus 1:6
                                   And he shall skin the burnt offering and cut it into its pieces.                      
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 Mar 2019, 1:33 pm

God Will Never Turn His Back On You

†              † 

For six whole hours, the Son of God was suspended between heaven and earth. And at the height of His suffering on the cross, He cried out in the deep darkness, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?   

As it states in (Matthew 27:45–46)

For the first time, Jesus addressed His Father as “God”. The Father had forsaken the Son. As Judge of the universe, God had to turn His back on His Son, who was carrying the filth of the world’s sins, for His eyes are too pure to behold evil.

If the Father had not turned His back on His Son, He would have to turn His back on you today when you call out to Him in your hour of need. But because Jesus has taken your place, today, you take His place, and you have God’s face smiling on you always!

Right now, God’s face is smiling on you. His countenance is shining on you. I can stand before you and declare, “The Lord make His face shine upon you.”

As it states in (Numbers 6:25–26)

And it is all because Jesus has paid the price for God to never leave you nor forsake you.

As Judge, God turned His back on His Son. But as Father, He cried. His heart was broken because Christ was never more pleasing to Him than when He was on the cross. Christ’s suffering was a sweet-smelling aroma to the Father.

Do you remember what Jesus said? “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.”  If you are a parent, you love each one of your children equally. But when one of them does something special for you out of love, it touches your heart, and you just want to run to him and hug him.

That was what happened at the cross, except that the Father could not embrace His Son. Instead, He had to turn His back on His Son because our sins had to be punished in His Son’s body.

So when you cry out to the Father for help today, know that He hears you and will surely help you. Because of Jesus, He will never turn His back on you!  AMEN

Hebrews 13:5
                     He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 24 Mar 2019, 11:43 am

Your Words Carry Power

†              † 

In Bible times, a king’s word carried tremendous power. What he decreed would come to pass. It would be done. For example, if he said, “Raise the taxes,” the taxes would be raised.

Do you know that we are kings? The Bible tells us that Jesus has washed us from our sins with His blood and made us kings.

As it states in (Revelation 1:5–6)

And as kings in Christ, our words carry power too.

When we place our hands on a sick person and say, “Be healed,” the person is healed. When we lay hands on our children and say, “Be blessed,” our children are blessed. There is power in our words because they are the words of kings!

Since our words carry power, can you imagine the harm we do when we say to our loved ones things like, “You are always so careless”, “You are good for nothing” or “You are so stupid”? We are cursing them!

The devil is happy when you use the power of your words against yourself and your loved ones. He wants to see you defeated. So instead of saying, “I am always short of money,” say, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.”as it states in (Psalm 23:1)

So Instead of saying, “I am so useless. I can’t do anything,” start saying, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” as it states in (Philippians 4:13)

So remember that as a king, what you say will come to pass because where the word of a king is, there is power. So learn to say what God says about you in His Word and see His promises come to pass in your life!   AMEN. 

Ecclesiastes 8:4
                                Where the word of a king is, there is power…                       

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:31 pm

God’s Love Makes You Strong 

†              † 

If you were to thank God for something today, what would it be? For me, it would be thanking God for giving me Jesus. For when I see Jesus on the cross, I see the love of God overcoming everything for me. It causes me to say, “Thank you, Jesus! I love you, Jesus! I worship you, Jesus! Bless you, Jesus! Hallelujah!”

And as we worship and celebrate the love of Jesus in our lives, we will find ourselves changed, and we will see the mighty power of God displayed for us and through us, this was the case in the life of David. His personal times of worship, of being absorbed in God’s love for him, changed him from a mere shepherd boy to a lion killer, bear killer, giant killer and finally, a king over Israel.

Now, no one on earth, no matter how strong he is, let alone a youth, can come against a lion and prize open its mouth to snatch back his sheep which the lion had carried away, unless God’s anointing is on him. And this was indeed what happened to David the shepherd boy who went after the lion, caught it by its beard, struck and killed it, and thus delivered the lamb from its jaws as it states in : (1 Samuel 17:34–37)

No man can truly enjoy living in this world without God’s strength in his life, God’s favor in his work and relationships, God’s protection for him and his family, God’s increase in his finances, and God’s health and healing for his body. Likewise, no woman can survive emotionally, socially or physically without God’s tender touch, loving presence, sweet assurance and words of life in times of need.

So as you depend on Jesus’ love for you, you will be filled with the fullness of God. Like David, God’s anointing will begin to operate powerfully in your life. And when you encounter spiritual lions, even the devil himself when he comes like a roaring lion against you, your loved ones or your possessions, you will over come anything that he tries to do to you and he will Flee from you....  AMEN 

Ephesians 3:19 
                                      know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.                       

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 7:20 pm

The Lord Is Able And Most Willing 

†              † 

When you see someone receiving a miraculous healing or financial breakthrough, do you ask, “What about me, Lord?” I believe that the leper who came to Jesus must have asked the same question.

He must have heard or seen from a distance, since he was not permitted to be in public places by the law, how Jesus had healed the sick. So he had no doubt that Jesus could heal him, but he was not sure if Jesus would. He said to Jesus, “Lord, if You are willing,  will you rid me of this disease,  He was confident of the power of God, but not the love of God for him.

Like the leper, maybe you don’t have a problem believing that God can give you your miracle, since He is Almighty God. But you are wondering if He will do it for you. My friend, let Jesus’ actions and answer to the leper settle this question once and for all. He stretched forth His hand, touched the leper and said, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately, the leper was healed.

I want you to notice that Jesus touched the leper. He could have healed him from a distance with just a spoken word. He had healed others this way as in the case of the centurion’s servant and the Syro-Phoenician woman’s daughter. So why did He touch the leper?

Jesus knew that for so many years, the leper had been cut off from his family and society, so he must have been feeling dehumanized. I believe that Jesus touched him to make him feel human again, to make him feel loved and accepted again. His touch was His love language to the leper.

Can you see God’s heart of love here? Can you see how much He loved the leper? That is how much He loves you! The day that you come to know God’s heart of love and believe that He wants you blessed more than you want to be blessed is the day that you receive your miracle!

So if you will,  catch a glimpse of God’s heart of love, and you will believe that He is not only able, but also willing to make you whole.  AMEN....

Matthew 8:3
                              Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum