World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyToday at 12:50 am by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyToday at 12:31 am by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyToday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyToday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyToday at 12:02 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:30 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too

Go down

Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too Empty Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too

Post  Admin Fri 17 Aug 2018, 9:52 pm

Yazidi Sex Slave Escapes to Germany, Then Meets Her ‘Owner’ Who Germans Let in Too
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/yazidi-sex-slave-owner-germany/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2018-08-17&utm_campaign=manualpost
VIDEO
In the novel “Marathon Man,” a Nazi war criminal walking through a Jewish section in New York is recognized by an elderly man as one of his Nazi concentration camp captors from Germany during the war.

Before the wanted war criminal could be exposed, he managed to escape while the crowd was distracted by a woman hit by a car.

Something similar happened to a 15-year-old Yazidi girl when she recognized her abuser and former captor in Germany.

Except unlike the Nazi criminal, he didn’t flee the scene when he was recognized by his victim.

In 2014, Ashwaq was captured by the Islamic State group and sold as a sex slave to one of the terrorist group’s members.

TRENDING: Geraldo on Fire: Publicly Smashes Omarosa for Outrageous Claims of Trump Racism

Ashwaq was in captivity for 10 months before managing to escape back to Kurdistan.

She eventually moved to Germany, which she thought was a safe haven from her sick abuser.

She was wrong.

After living in the country for three years, she was approached by her captor.

Do you think the U.S. needs to have strict immigration policy?
Yes NO 
Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
You're logged in to Facebook. Click here to log out.
Ashwaq explained what happened to basnews.
The man, who identified himself as Abu Humam, told her, “Yes, I know you and you know me. And I know how long you’ve been living here,” Ashwaq recounted.
“I know that you live with your mother and your brother,” he continued.
He then repeated her address twice.
Ashwaq immediately went to police for help — but with no success.
RELATED: Afghan Troops, Taliban Enjoy Ramadan Ceasefire, So ISIS Blows Them Up
“The police told me that he is also a refugee, just like me, and that they could not do anything about it. They just gave me a phone number that I could contact in case Abu Humam ever stopped me. After this response, I decided to return to Kurdistan and never go back to Germany,” Ashwaq said, according to basnews.
Her story shows that despite all the accusations of racism hurled against President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, we must know who is coming into our country– for the good of everyone, including actual refugees like Ashwaq.
German polices have allowed terrorists to be protected when classified as refugees.
How are vulnerable people like Ashwaq supposed to be kept safe in a country that is supposedly a safe haven when the country also allows in perpetrators of terror and abuse?
Americans should take a cue from Ashwaq’s frightening tale and continue to push strong immigration policy that insists on knowing exactly who is coming into our country.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down