World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Jewish Memorial London silenced
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 7:59 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 7:51 pm by Admin

» israelAM
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 5:21 pm by Admin

» AISH
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 4:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 4:09 pm by Admin

»  MONSANTO Glyphosate: SOS
The Written Word Of God EmptyToday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
The Written Word Of God EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
The Written Word Of God EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
The Written Word Of God EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
The Written Word Of God EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
The Written Word Of God EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
The Written Word Of God EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
The Written Word Of God EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
The Written Word Of God EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The Written Word Of God EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
The Written Word Of God EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
The Written Word Of God EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
The Written Word Of God EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Written Word Of God

Go down

The Written Word Of God Empty The Written Word Of God

Post  Zerich Thu 27 May 2010, 1:04 am

Do You Really Believe The Written Word Of God ?

The Bible says,"There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.........Some must enter therein." Hebrews 4:9,6

We pray, seek and ask, and then simply trust that God is at work. WE are to believe He is leading us. And whether or not everything ends up in loss or gain, God has a plan. He closes one door to open another. No one really understands why God has subjected His miracle working power to our human faith. Christ shows us that unbelief paralyzes His work.

Time after time under Moses leadership, the children of Israel refused to lay hold of God's past promises to them. Every word God had said to them was useless in their minds. Because His glorious promises were not mixed with faith, they became void and ineffective. Often the Israelites wanted a new word for the Lord. In spite of His great promises to them, they asked in crisis after crises."God are you with us or not?" In other words,"Lord , give us your word that you are with us. We can't see by evidence that you are. Give us a new revelation, some new evidence." In Spite of their murmuring and accusations of unfaithfulness, God gave them a reminder:" Dread not, neither be afraid....... The Lord your God will fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt." Note this was not a new word, rather, God was saying," I told you in Egypt I would go before you, I would fight for you, and I would dwell among you." The same reminder is echoed in both the Old and New Testaments: "The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace" ( Exodus 14:14).

Over and over God had told them,"I am with you. I will fight for you. Lay hold of my promise and forget it not." But here they were again, trembling before their enemies, voicing all kinds of fear, saying,"We are not able to go up." They doubted God's call upon their lives, doubted God loved them, doubted His presence in their midst.

Let me ask you a question. What is the difference between what the Israelities did, and what we are doing today, when it comes to things concerning obama? When we complain and fret over things he is doing, aren't we murmuring and doubting that God has all of this under control. Don't think I am judging all of you reading this. I am just as guilty. I carry on and moan every solitary day about what all is going on. I do this in SPITE of reading and knowing that God has things in control.Many of us are like Israel ! We wonder,"God are you really with me in this? I know what you promised me, but is it really true? Oh Lord, I want to hear from you Please speak a new word. Give me some new assurance. Will the USA be delivered from This?" Why do we fear and tremble before our enemy? Is it because we do not truly believe what God has already promised us? Often we act as if He has never said a word to us ! The Holy Spirit does send us a special word of comfort, assurance, or direction. But the surest word is always found in the Scriptures. Do you tremble before the enemy stronghold ? Remember what God has said to you:" I will fight for you ! Dread not, neither be afraid. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Obama,,,, nor the devil can pluck you out of my hand. I will keep you and sanctify you by my Spirit. Lay hold of the promises already provided. Trust God's revealed Word !

Zerich

Part of this posting comes from World Challenge. David Wilkerson

Zerich

Back to top Go down