World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING Empty Re: KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Post  Admin Yesterday at 11:46 pm

hobkirk keith

keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Fri, Apr 26 at 8:45 AM

To see all my reach and teach devotions in Chinese/English and hundreds of devotions in English, please click on this link.

我们有了一种分享灵修的新方式,要查看我所有的中文/英文灵修以及成百上千的英文灵修,请点击以下链接。

https://www.tblfaithnews.com/category/tbl-china

Profiting from the Scriptures

by J.C. Ryle

(1) For one thing, begin reading your Bible this very day. The way to do a thing — is to do it; and the way to read the Bible — is actually to read it! It is not merely meaning, or wishing, or resolving, or intending, or thinking about it — which will advance you one step. You must positively read. There is no royal road in this matter, any more than in the matter of prayer. If you cannot read yourself, you must persuade somebody else to read it to you. But one way or another, through eyes or ears — the words of Scripture must actually pass before your mind.

(2) For another thing, read the Bible with an earnest desire to understand it. Do not think for a moment, that the great object is to turn over a certain quantity of printed paper, and that it matters nothing whether you understand it or not. Some ignorant people seem to imagine, that all is done if they advance so many chapters every day, though they may not have a notion what they are all about, and only know that they have pushed on their bookmark ahead so many pages. This is turning Bible reading into a mere ritual form. It is almost as bad as the Popish habit of 'buying indulgences' — by saying an astounding number of 'Ave-Marias' and 'Pater-nosters' (Hail-Mary's and Our-Father's — on their 'rosary beads'.) It reminds one of the poor Hottentot who ate up a Dutch hymn-book because he saw it comforted his neighbors' hearts! Settle it down in your mind as a general principle, that a Bible not understood — is a Bible that does no good! Say to yourself often as you read, "What is this all about?" Dig for the meaning like a man digging for gold.

(3) For another thing, read the Bible with child-like faith and humility. Open your heart — as you open God's book, and say, "Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening!" Resolve to believe implicitly whatever you find there, however much it may run counter to your own desires and prejudices. Resolve to receive heartily every statement of truth — whether you like it or not. Beware of that miserable habit into which some readers of the Bible fall — they receive some doctrines because they like them; and they reject others because they are condemning to themselves, or to some relation, or friend. At this rate, the Bible is useless! Are we to be judges of what ought to be in God's Word? Do we know better than God? Settle it down in your mind — that you will receive all and believe all, and that what you cannot understand — you will take on trust. Remember, when you pray — that you are speaking to God, and God hears you. But, remember, when you read Scripture — that God is speaking to you, and you are not to "dictate," but to listen!

(4) For another thing, read the Bible in a spirit of obedience and self-application. Sit down to the study of it with a daily determination that you will . . .
live by its rules,
rest on its statements,
and act on its commands.

Consider, as you travel through every chapter, "How does this affect my thinking and daily conduct? What does this teach me?" It is poor work to read the Bible from mere curiosity, and for speculative purposes — in order to fill your head and store your mind with mere opinions; while you do not allow the book to influence your heart and life. That Bible is read best — which is practiced most!

(5) For another thing, read the Bible daily. Make it a part of every day's business to read and meditate on some portion of God's Word. Private means of grace are just as needful every day for our souls — as food and clothing are for our bodies. Yesterday's food will not feed the laborer today; and today's food will not feed the laborer tomorrow. Do as the Israelites did in the wilderness. Gather your manna fresh every morning. Choose your own seasons and hours. Do not scramble over and hurry your reading. Give your Bible the best, and not the worst part of your time! But whatever plan you pursue, let it be a rule of your life to visit the throne of grace and God's Word every day.

(6) For another thing, read all of the Bible — and read it in an orderly way. I fear there are many parts of the Word which some people never read at all. This is to say at the least, a very presumptuous habit. "All Scripture is profitable." (2 Timothy 3:16.) To this habit may be traced that lack of well-proportioned views of truth, which is so common in this day. Some people's Bible-reading is a system of perpetual 'dipping and picking'. They do not seem to have an idea of regularly going through the whole book.

This also is a great mistake. No doubt in times of sickness and affliction, it is allowable to search out seasonable portions. But with this exception, I believe it is by far the best plan to begin the Old and New Testaments at the same time — to read each straight through to the end, and then begin again. This is a matter in which every one must be persuaded in his own mind. I can only say it has been my own plan for nearly forty years, and I have never seen cause to alter it.

(7) For another thing, read the Bible fairly and honestly. Determine to take everything in its plain, obvious meaning — and regard all forced interpretations with great suspicion. As a general rule, whatever a verse of the Bible seems to mean — it does mean! Cecil's rule is a very valuable one, "The right way of interpreting Scripture is to take it as we find it, without any attempt to force it into any particular theological system."

(8) In the last place, read the Bible with Christ continually in view. The grand primary object of all Scripture, is to testify of Jesus! Old Testament ceremonies are shadows of Christ. Old Testament deliverers are types of Christ. Old Testament prophecies are full of Christ's sufferings, and of Christ's glory yet to come.
The first coming and the second;
the Lord's humiliation and His glorious kingdom;
His cross and the crown —
shine forth everywhere in the Bible. Keep fast hold on this clue, if you would read the Bible aright!

I might easily add to these hints, if space permitted. Few and short as they are — you will find them most profitable when implemented.

POEM

“So then we must cling in faith to all we know to be true.
For we have a magnificent King-Priest, Jesus Christ, the Son
of God, who rose into the heavenly realm for us and now
sympathizes with us in our frailty. He understands humanity,
for as a man, our magnificent King-Priest was tempted in every
way, just as we are, and conquered sin. So now we draw near
freely and boldly to where grace is enthroned, to receive
mercy’s kiss and discover the grace we urgently need to
strengthen us in our time of weakness.” Hebrews 4:14-16
---
It didn’t happen overnight.
Freedom from the weight of other people’s opinions.
Freedom from getting offended when others didn’t see me for who I was.
Freedom from thinking what I think other people think about me
Freedom from the incessant need to defend myself.
Freedom from guilt and shame and condemnation when I fell short.
It started something like this:
“Jesus, I thank you, for seeing me for who I really am. Thank
you that you’ve already determined my value long before anyone
had anything to say about it. And thank you for making a way
for me today, to walk away from this encounter without feeling
offended. Thank you for showing me the way.”
You’ll never lean on Him too much, talk to Him too much.
He can handle your trauma, your wounds, your crazy.
Don’t let anyone tell you who you are except Him.
written by Esther Stahl

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Fighting on Five Fronts

Steven Lee | United Prayer Meditations
Daily United Prayer

sermonaudio.com/sermon/420241810364458

Psalm 16: The Precious Secret
Christian Horstmann | The Book of Psalms
Christian Family Reformation

sermonaudio.com/sermon/49246314029

The Coming Global Salvation (Revelation 7:9-17)
Pastor John MacArthur
Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/4924201142940

Mark 14: The Last Supper and Jesus’ Arrest
Christian Horstmann | The Book of Mark

sermonaudio.com/sermon/21124214491411

What is the purpose of marriage and How did God design it to meet this need?
Conrad Mbewe | 2024 Marriage Seminar
Kabwata Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/41324846387812

Ezekiel 18: Punished for Other People's Sins?
Christian Horstmann | The Book of Ezekiel

sermonaudio.com/sermon/91523116291401
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm

To see all my reach and teach devotions in Chinese/English and hundreds of devotions in English, please click on this link.

Jesus Christ and Him crucified

(Author unknown)

"For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you, except
Jesus Christ and Him crucified." 1 Corinthians 2:2

Jesus Christ and Him crucified, is the way in which God . . .
displays His perfections,
unfolds His purposes,
maintains His rights,
confounds His foes, and
secures His glory in the salvation of His people.

Jesus Christ and Him crucified, is the only way in which . . .
death is destroyed,
sin is conquered,
righteousness is established,
rebels are reconciled,
saints are sanctified,
and Heaven is opened!

All Things New! Mark 1:16-22

Text: “And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, ‘Write, for these things are true and faithful...”
Revelation 21:5.
Good morning, renewed Christian! For you and for me, the Lord Jesus Christ has made all things new. Praise God! What a Saviour! What a Lord! Amen.
A New Invitation: (V.17) Verse seventeen of our selected Bible passage contains a new invitation to all elect mankind who will, by God’s grace, respond to it. The verse contains a new invitation; a new obligation; a new contemplation; and praise God, a whole new occupation. These wondrous ‘new things’ are all commenced by the Lord’s exhortation to “Come...”.

The One who makes all things new invites sinners to come to Him and receive His Eternal blessings.
“Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” (Matthew 11:28-29)

A New Obligation: (V.17) The absolute grace shown by Christ in His invitation to partake of Salvation, the terrible cost of which was His infinite sufferings and death at Calvary, brings with its acceptance a new obligation from the person thus saved. This new obligation is to come ‘...after...’ Christ, or to follow Him; walking in His ways; obeying His teachings; witnessing to His Holiness and truth. This is merely the reasonable obligation of every born again Christian who accepts Christ’s new invitation to come and be saved. The One who makes all things new commands a new obligation. (Ephesians 5:8-20)

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” (Romans 12:1)

A New Contemplation: (V.17) To successfully fulfil our new obligation, we Christians must daily contemplate (i.e., look intently at; gaze in reverence at; think deeply about; and seek to emulate) the Christ who has called us to follow in His service. We do this by a daily, continual, contemplation of Christ Jesus as He is portrayed within the pages of God’s inspired Scriptures. We contemplate the Lord Jesus, and are continually renewed in His image as we conform in obedience to His Word. (1 Peter 1:13-23)

“Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he/she is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)

The One who makes all things new deserves renewed contemplation daily. (2 Corinthians 3:17-18)

A New Occupation: (V.17) Christ’s new invitation brings a new obligation to dwell in new contemplation of Him. All this is necessary if we are to take up a new occupation in our lives. In our new occupation we become ‘...fishers of men/women.’ (2 Timothy 4:1-5)

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.” (Romans 10:11-17)

Having responded to God’s blessed invitation to receive Eternal Life in Christ, we are given that same Divine invitation to minister unto others who are yet still “...dead in trespasses and in sins...”. (Ephesians 2:1-5) (Titus 1:1-4)
We who have been given the treasures of God’s Kingdom are obliged to share that Eternal treasure with all who, by God’s grace, will receive it. Our new occupation is to ‘fish’ for the souls of men and women. The One who makes all things new adds the blessings in our new occupation - the Salvation of other immortal and precious souls. (Proverbs 11:30)
J.C. Ryle Comments:
“Let us notice, in the third place, the occupation of those who were first called to be Christ’s disciples. We read that our Lord called Simon and Andrew, when they were “casting a net into the sea,” and James and John while they were “mending their nets.”

“It is clear from these words, that the first followers of our Lord were not the great of this world. They were men who had neither riches, nor rank, nor power. But the kingdom of Christ is not dependent on such things as these. His cause advances in the world, “not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” (Zechariah 4:6) The words of St. Paul will always be found true: “Not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called. But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.” (1 Corinthians 1:26-27) The church which began with a few fishermen, and yet overspread half the world, must have been founded by God.” (J.C. Ryle’s Expository Thoughts on the Gospels 1816-1900)

Take heart then, Christian! The extraordinary Lord God Almighty is continually making “...all things new...”, especially for ordinary believers like you and me. Hallelujah! Victory in the Lamb!

Thought: Trust the Lord Jesus Christ - He makes ALL things new!

(c) Dr C.K. McClinton
Ulster Christians
www.ulsterchristians.org

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Mousetrap
Gerard Hemmings
Amyand Park Chapel

sermonaudio.com/sermon/72620162948167

The Centrality of the Home in the Evangelism and Discipleship of the Next...
Voddie Baucham
Liberty Bible Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/317241843572924

The Myth of Generational Guilt: Reparations and the Finished Work of Christ...
Pastor John MacArthur
Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/872220031697

The Tireless Savior
Dr. Steven J. Lawson | The Gospel of Luke
Trinity Bible Church of Dallas

sermonaudio.com/sermon/324241651312964

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm

hobkirk keith

To:
PRAYERabraham
prayerADAM

Sun, Apr 7 at 7:43 AM

We have a new way of sharing the devotions, to see all my devotions in Chinese/English and hundreds of devotions in English, please click on this link.

I must apologise for not sending this email BCC, my computer will not allow me into my contacts to do this. Please accept my sincere apologies. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS AS A REASON TO CONTACT THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS EMAIL FOR MONEY, I HOPE YOU WILL NOT DO THIS.

As you can from the above link, all my devotions will be placed on the TBL China website, along with these devotions, you can see thousands of English devotions.

I will not send out any more WEEKLY devotions by email, I hope that is ok and that you will be blessed by the TBL website. You may get an occasional reminder about the TBL China website.

Also if you want fellowship on a social media website other than Facebook and WeChat, please go to this website

www.christiansocial.network

Sadly I will not be able to share sermons, but here is the link

https://www.sermonaudio.com/main.asp

Chinese

https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?langonly=true&currsection=sermonslanguage&keyword=Chinese

Another website to help you is below:

https://gracegems.org/

ALSO TRY

https://www.soundslikereign.com/

please bookmark all these links

I am sorry that this has to be the situation, please continue to email me and send me your prayer requests and devotions.

God bless you

Your friend

Keith

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Mar 2024, 5:57 pm

WHAT HAS HE DONE?
他做了什么?
Today was an unusual day, I am the middle cross that sits on a hill called Calvary.
今天是不寻常的一天,我是一个坐落在加略山上的十字架。
Let me tell you, what happened to me today
让我来告诉你,我今天发生了什么
Today was not an ordinary day.
I see many men die, every day, men are put to death on me.
今天并不是普通的一天。我看到许多人死去,每一天,人们在我上面被处死。
But this was different.
There was a massive crowd, I was carried by a man who was too weak to carry me.
但这次不同,有一大群人,我被一个人背着,他太瘦弱了几乎背不动我。
They were cursing this man.
他们在诅咒这个人。
What had he done?
他做了什么?
He dropped the cross, someone was called to pick it up.
他的十字架掉下来,有人喊着要他重新背上。
I was dragged up to calvary.
我被拖到了加略山
I heard the curses of the soldiers.
我听到士兵们的咒骂
I heard the insults of the pharisees.
我听到法利赛人的羞辱
What were the pharisees doing here?
法利赛人在这里做什么?
They never came
他们从不来
They were taunting this man, they wanted him to come down from the cross.
他们在羞辱这个人。他们要他从十字架上下来。
Even the other criminals were insulting this man, what had he done?
甚至其他罪犯也在羞辱这个人,他做了什么?
A sign was placed on the top, this is Jesus King of the Jews.
顶端写着一个标语,这是犹太人的基督之王。
I heard the insults, but I heard things, I had never heard before.
我听到了那些羞辱,但我听到了一些之前从未听过的事。
This man prayed for the people insulting him, father forgive them.
这个人为那些羞辱他的人祷告,希望父神宽恕他们。
Never had I heard words like this, never had I seen a crucifixion, like this.
我从未听到过类似这样的话,也从未看到过类似这样的刑罚。
Women stood by the cross, this man's mother, he had someone take care of her.. what love.
But what I heard next shook me to my foundations.
女人们站在十字架旁,是这个人的母亲,他让一些人照顾她..这是什么样的爱。但我之后听到的颠覆了我的三观。
MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME AND IT IS FINISHED.
我的神我的神为什么离弃我,此事成了。
Who was this man?
这人是谁?
I heard some say, his name was Jesus.
我听到有人说,他叫耶稣。
Then one of the other criminals was speaking to Jesus, he came to faith.
接着另一个罪犯和耶稣说话,他获得了信心。
The people were amazed and now the ground is shaking.
人们惊奇了,现在全地都震惊了。
There is an earthquake, I'm going to fall.
Its dark now, for three hours total darkness.
But it's midday, what's happening?
没有地震,我即将陷落。天是黑的,三个小时完全黑暗。但这是正午,发生了什么?
The soldiers are running, but one stands there and speaks.
士兵们在奔跑,但有一个人站在那里讲话。
Surely, this is the son of God.
这真的是神的儿子。
The friends of this man come to take him down.
His blood is smeared through my bark.
这个人的朋友上前把他抱下来,他的血沾染在我的外皮上。
My friends, I am the cross, I saw Jesus' die, his blood runs all down me.
朋友们,我是十字架,我看到了耶稣之死,他的血将我打倒。
I am covered with his blood.
我被他的血掩盖。
My question is this:
我的问题是:
What has he done?
他做了什么?
He has saved us; he has reconciled us to God. He gave his blood to save us, without blood there is no remission of sin.
他救了我们;他与神和好。他用他的宝血救了我们,没有血,就没有罪的赦免。
Are you covered by the blood of Jesus?
He is real, he brings life.
耶稣的宝血保护你了吗?他是真实的,他带来生命。
The answer to the question at the top is this.
这就是对顶端标语的回答。
He has gained salvation through his death on the cross, we can be reconciled to God, but it takes coming to the foot of the cross, in repentance, faith and with a broken and humble spirit.
他藉由他在十字架的死赢得了救赎,我们得以与神和好,但这需要来到十字架脚旁,以破碎和谦卑的心忏悔、信任他。
The burden of sin is taken away at Calvary.
罪的重担在加略山被除去。
The Father's justice was satisfied at Calvary, the father's love, mercy and grace were put on full display at Calvary.
父神的公正在加略山得以圆满,父神的爱,怜悯和恩典在加略山得到完全显现。
Calvary is all about Christ. He gave his life for you.
加略山是基督的一切,他为你献出了生命。
The Father will draw you to the cross, the holy spirit will convict you of your sin and the precious blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sin.
父神将拣选你来到十字架旁,圣灵因你的罪将你定罪,耶稣的宝血将洁净你所有的罪。

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

福音執事(1)
徐介樂 | 以弗所書
ChineseChinese Reformed Baptist

sermonaudio.com/sermon/3142418279867
福音執事(2)
徐介樂 | 以弗所書

sermonaudio.com/sermon/314241828531460

04--被呼召的要讲天主的话而已! Those Called to Preach Should Just Preach!
Our Pastor | 我怎么能知道天主呼召我讲道?
ChineseTruth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/31024953303408

乃缦有麻风病 Naaman, the Leper
Our Pastor

sermonaudio.com/sermon/8321158516487
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Mar 2024, 10:41 pm

Please listen to the sermons at the bottom

We continue to go through the book of Proverbs in Chinese along with a series on Biblical theology

In English, we finish our series on the Song of Solomon and have a series on the ten commandments

Please stand with the Chinese believers.

请与中国的信徒一同站立

Please share this with all your friends and churches and social media platforms.

请把这个信息与你所有的朋友以及教会、社交媒体平台分享。

COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBERS
共产党党员
They number upwards of 100 million and are atheist in their thinking and action.
他们的人数超过1亿,并且在思想和行动上是无神论者。

Please pray for them, they are trapped in a wrong mindset, many of them, haven't heard the gospel.
请为他们祈祷,他们被困在错误的心态中,其中许多人从未听过福音。

Please pray for the Youth league members, these young zealots are taught that atheism is all there is from an early age.
请为共产主义青年团成员祈祷,这些年轻的狂热分子从小就被教导认为唯有无神论。

Please pray that the 500 million of no religious affiliation, would be reached with the gospel.
请为5亿无宗教信仰的人们祈祷,让福音传达到他们身边。

I have a real burden for these people, please join me as I pray for them.
我对这些人民负有真正的担忧,请和我一起为他们祈祷。

Liaoning Province
辽宁省

Southern most of the three provinces of Old Manchuria, bordering on North Korea.
是东北三省中最南端的省份,与朝鲜接壤。

Thank God that he has worked mightily in this province, with the church growing much recently. Continue to water these roots with prayer..
感谢上帝在这个省份中行使了大能,教会最近有了很大的增长。继续用祈祷滋润这些根基。

Korean believers make up a large proportion of the church, continue to pray that the work amongst the Korean diaspora.
朝鲜基督徒在教会中占很大比例,继续为在朝鲜侨民中的事工祈祷。

Liaoning is on the frontline for people escaping from North Korea, please pray for all those refugees that they would find safety and most importantly Jesus.
辽宁是从朝鲜逃离的人们的前线,请为所有那些难民祈祷,愿他们找到庇护,最重要的是接触到耶稣。

The Manchu number over 13 million, they ruled China for 300 years, they are a proud people, who have lost their identity. Please pray that many would come to faith in Christ.
满族人口超过1300万,他们统治了中国300年,是一个骄傲的民族,但已失去了他们的身份认同。请为许多人能信服基督的祈祷。
SOAK IN SCRIPTURE
CHINESE
PROVERBS
23-你希望死后人会怎么记住你? How do You Want to be Remembered?
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 10:1-10

sermonaudio.com/sermon/93021933431279

24-要注意我们所说的话 Be Careful What You Say
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 10:11-21

sermonaudio.com/sermon/101021849361544

25-你的根基怎么样 How Firm is Your Foundation?
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 10:22-32

sermonaudio.com/sermon/102321133527792

JOHN KNOX INSTITUTE

BIBLICAL THEOLOGY IN 30 SERMONS

https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/biblical-theology

ENGLISH

Wedding and Wedding Night
Ben Reaoch | Book of Song of Solomon
Three Rivers Grace Church
sermonaudio.com/sermon/33112109188

Conflict and Resolution

sermonaudio.com/sermon/33112102760

Love Is Strong As Death

sermonaudio.com/sermon/33112212383

John Knox Institute
The ten commandments.. series of 16 sermons
https://johnknoxinstitute.org/modules/tencommandments
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Mar 2024, 12:39 am

Please listen to the sermons at bottom
In Chinese, we continue in Proverbs and associated subjects
In English, we focus on sexual purity

JOHN 4
约翰福音第4章

32 But he said to them, “I have food to eat that you do not know about.”
32耶稣回答说:“我有吃的东西,是你们所不知道的。”

33 So the disciples said to one another, “Has anyone brought him something to eat?”
33 门徒彼此议论:“莫非有人拿什么给他吃吗?”

34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.
34 耶稣对他们说:“我的食物就是遵行差我来那一位的旨意,做成他的工。

WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
你所吃的是什么?

It's important to eat well.
吃得好很重要。

The disciples had gone into the Samaritan village to buy food, they thought Jesus was hungry. But he had real food to eat.
门徒进了撒马利亚人的村庄去买食物,他们以为耶稣饿了。但他有真正的食物吃。

The food that Jesus was to do the will of his Father and to finish the work given to him by his father. We are following in his path.
耶稣的食物是要遵行他父亲的旨意,完成他父亲交给他的工作。我们正沿着他的道路前进。

Let me ask you these questions:
让我问你这些问题:

Are you doing the will of God?
你在遵行上帝的旨意吗?
Are you accomplishing the work God has given you?
你正在完成上帝交给你的工作吗?

Food is important to the body, without it, we won't survive, likewise if we don't do the will of God, we won't survive spiritually.
食物对身体很重要,没有食物,我们就无法生存,同样,如果我们不遵从上帝的旨意,我们灵里的生命就无法生存。

Are you doing the will of the Father and doing the task God has given you
你是遵行父的旨意,遵行神所吩咐你的事吗?

Below we will see what this task is
下面我们将看到这个任务是什么

God Bless You
上帝祝福你

KK

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

PROVERBS BY OUR PASTOR

17-防止性罪 Guard Against Sexual Sin
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6292121337683

18-这条路特别滑 This Road is Slippery
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 7:6-27

sermonaudio.com/sermon/832115763516

马太福音 09讲 哀恸的人必得安慰
Patrick Yan | 马太福音查经
ChineseToronto Christ Gospel Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/112820451327696

万国祷告的殿
Tony Wang
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/5292225034875

ENGLISH

God's Will; Our Sexual Purity Part 1
Al Albano | Our Sexual Purity
Peak Bible Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6280623309

God's Will; Our Sexual Purity Part 2
Al Albano | Our Sexual Purity
Peak Bible Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/7306163221

Men and Pornography
Dan Dodds | Sexual Purity
Woodruff Road Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/2131923045285

Personal Purity
Dr. Steven J. Lawson
OnePassion Ministries

sermonaudio.com/sermon/103009847250
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Mar 2024, 5:56 pm

hobkirk keith

Sun, Mar 3 at 2:15 AM

Continue to listen to the devotions at the bottom.

In Chinese, we continue in Proverbs

In English, we finish our series on Pilgrims progress

1 JOHN 4

约翰一书4章
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

11亲爱的弟兄啊, 神既是这样爱我们,我们也当彼此相爱。

12从来没有人见过 神,我们若彼此相爱, 神就住在我们里面,爱他的心在我们里面得以完全了。

SHOWING TRUE LOVE

彰显真正的爱

The previous verse has shown us that God has showed his love to us, by sending Jesus to die on the Cross for us.

前面的经节已经向我们表明,神已经通过差派耶稣为我们死在十字架上向我们彰显了他的爱。

Yeah, so what!

是啊,那又怎样!
Because we have been loved by God so much, we have to love others, especially the Brethren.

因为我们被神爱得如此之深,我们必须爱别人,尤其是弟兄们。
No one has seen God in all his fullness.. although Jesus has shown us the Father.

虽然耶稣已经将父显给我们看,但是没有人见过神的全貌。

So how can God be seen?

那么怎样才能得见上帝呢
One of the ways is that his people love each other deeply and with fervency.

其中一种方式是他的子民彼此深爱,充满热心。

One of the main ways the world sees God is through the love we have for our brothers and sisters.

世界认识上帝的主要方式之一是通过我们对兄弟姐妹的爱。
One of the ways we have the assurance of Salvation that God is dwelling within us.
We know that we are growing in faith... why? Because our love for the brethren is growing and growing.

其中一种方式是我们有救恩的确据,就是神住在我们里面。我们知道我们在信心中成长。为什么?因为我们对弟兄的爱与日俱增。
The Christian and the Church are unique.. individually and corporately, it is filled with love.

基督徒和教会都是独一无二的。无论是个人还是团体,都充满了爱。

God bless you

愿上帝祝福你

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

PROVERBS BY OUR PASTOR

13--贫穷两个原因 Two Reasons for Poverty
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 6:1-11
sermonaudio.com/sermon/5282113144757

14-要避免奸恶匪徒的人 Steer Clear of Evil People
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 6:12-19

sermonaudio.com/sermon/622149561891

15-要接受指令 We Must Receive Instruction
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 6:20-23
sermonaudio.com/sermon/6142122834545

16-性罪的危险 The Dangers of Sexual Sin
Our Pastor | 箴言 Proverbs
ChineseProverbs 6:20-35

sermonaudio.com/sermon/62421255516411

ENGLISH

PILGRIMS PROGRESS

25. The Country of Beulah - A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress
Mike Riccardi | Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/83201844486417

26. The Celestial City - A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/8320185517926

The Fifth Gospel
Kevin Huang | Independent Messages
Twin City Bible Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/83181310141

Blue Ticket Salvation
Pastor David Moore | The Man Who Saw Tomorrow
Milton Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/314211244393465
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Feb 2024, 10:52 pm

The Psalm Universe
诗篇的世界
In that wonderful universe of the biblical Psalms, we certainly have our “biggies.”
在圣经中诗篇的美丽星空中,也有属于我们自己的“大星球”。
For primarily theological reasons, these include Psalms 2, 22, and 110.
关于基要的神学原理的,是诗篇第2、22以及110篇。
We also have the “heavies,” those dealing with guilt and sin.
我们也有一些“重量级的”,对付我们的亏欠乃至罪。
Central among these is Psalm 51, with other worthy candidates being Psalms 6, 38, and 130.
这其中居于中央的当属第51篇,当然第6、38以及130篇与之相比也是伯仲之间。
We also have the dark “imprecatory” Psalms, those in which curses are pronounced on enemies. These include Psalms 35, 83, 109, and 140.
我们也有一些针对仇敌发出诅咒的诗篇,这包括第35、83、109以及第140篇。
And, of course, there are just the flat-out long ones. These include Psalms 78, 89, 18, and the longest chapter in the Bible, Psalm 119.
当然还有一些超长篇,比如第78、89和第18篇,以及当选正本圣经最长章节的第119篇。
There are also a host of small Psalms which fall into various categories, but because they are brief, they hardly get noticed.
有相当一部分小型诗篇可以同时列入不同类型当中,但因为它们篇幅过小,往往很难吸引注意力。
However, one of these little psalms recently caught my attention. It is Psalm 113, and as far as I’m concerned, it is one terrific, little psalm!
然而其中一篇最近引起了我的关注,这就是第113篇,而且就我而言,这完全可以算的上是一篇极其精美的小诗歌!

Verses 1-3: Praising the Lord
Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord. Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. |
第一至第三节:赞美主。
你们要赞美耶和华!耶和华的仆人哪,你们要赞美,赞美耶和华的名!耶和华的名是应当称颂的,从今时直到永远!从日出之地到日落之处,耶和华的名是应当赞美的!

What I love about this brisk start is that the command to praise God issues forth without compromise or explanation. The assumption is that God is who He is, and this alone is cause for praise. Of course, the admonition to praise the Lord is not directed at just anyone, but at “his servants,” those who know Him, love Him, adore Him, and serve Him. Praise and adoration are God’s rights, and He expects those who are His to thankfully and joyfully render it unto Him.
我喜欢这种及其简洁的开篇方式,就是那种发自内心的诉求,就是要赞美主,不需要任何妥协或者多余的赘述。这表明主就是主,他自己就是赞美的唯一理由。值得注意的是,这种赞美的行为主体不是任意的人,而是“他的仆人”,那些认识他,爱他,仰慕他而且服侍他的人。赞美和敬拜是主的权利,他希望那些属于他的人心怀感激的,喜乐的奉献给他。

Furthermore, we are told that praising God is to be our occupation for eternity. From the moment He brought us into a relationship with Him, we were to praise and adore Him. And we’re never to stop – in both this life and the next! We are to engage in a lifestyle of praise and worship, with the Lord at all time being at the summit of our thoughts.
它甚至告诉我们赞美主就是获得永生的方式。从他拣选我们与他联结的那一刻算起,我们就应该赞美他、尊崇他。而且我们永远不要停歇下来,无论是今生还是来世!我们开始了这种赞美和敬拜的生活方式,这种方式让我们时时刻刻把主放在我们思想的至高处。

Eternal praise includes daily praise, as we are to do so “From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets” – from sunup to sundown. This does not mean we must spend every moment of every day praising God; this is impossible. However, we are to place God at the center of our existence, acknowledging and remembering him throughout every day, regardless of how busy or stressful it is.
永世的赞美意味着每一天的赞美,是因着那句“从日出之地到日落之处”中的从日出到日落。这不意味着我们需要花费每一天中的每一分秒去赞美,这真的很难实现。然而我们需要把主放在我们存在的中心,无论我们的生活有多么忙,或者生活的压力有多么大,每天都来铭记和念想他。

Verses 4-6: The Majesty of the Lord
The Lord is exalted over all the nations, His glory above the heavens. Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth?
第4至第6节:主的大能
主超乎万民之上,他的荣耀高过诸天。又有谁能像我主耶和华,谁像耶和华─我们的 神呢?他坐在至高之处,自己谦卑,观看天上地下的事。

This truly is a majestic passage as we are reminded of God’s glory and power. What are the most powerful entities you can think of? Governments? Nations? Armies? Guess what, God is far mightier than all the nations of the earth combined. In fact, He reigns over them, and even scoffs at them (Psalm 2:4).
这节甚至可谓鸿篇巨著,来提醒我们知道主的荣耀和力量。你能想到的最高权威是什么呢?政府?国家?或者军队?要知道,我们的主比那些地球所有国家组成的联合部队更有力量。事实上,他管辖他们,甚至奚落他们(诗篇2:4)

God dwarfs the earth by His majesty, but surely He has met His match in Heaven itself. After all, the greatest of human minds cannot make a dent in comprehending the vastness and magnitude of the heavens. Surely even God looks at the heavenlies with awe. Not so! Not only does God not marvel at the vast infinitude of the “great beyond,” but He must “stoop down” to even view them. No, God doesn’t actually stoop; this is an example of hyperbole (exaggerated language to demonstrate a point). The picture, however, is clear: as vast and mighty as the heavens are, they are but as anthills to God, so much mightier is He than are they.
凭借他的大能,上帝使世界变得渺小,但是他能与天国相比吗?毕竟,最强大脑也猜不透天堂的边际在哪里。即便是主他自己,面对天国时也是带着敬畏的。不但如此,主不但瞠目惊叹于这种无边无际,更要放低自己的身段看待天国。并不是主真的屈尊,而是一种夸张的例子(为了阐释某种观点而使用夸张的文字)。可以肯定的是,即便天国至高至大,但相形于造物主,便形同虚无,因为我们的主胜过万有,高于一切。

Verses 7-9: The Blessings of the Lord
He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people. He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
第7至第9节:主的祝福
他从灰尘里抬举贫寒人,从粪堆中提拔穷乏人,使他们与王子同坐,就是与本国的王子同坐。他使不能生育的妇人安居家中,为多子的乐母。你们要赞美耶和华!

Despite God’s might and majesty, He is still a lover of men and women, and is not too “big” to care intensely about we “little ones” here on planet Earth. Therefore, He raises us spiritually from the “ash heap” – the eternal death sentence of sin – and gives us eternal life with Him in Heaven, where we will be equal to the “princes” of this life. In blissful eternity – made possible by the shed blood of Jesus Christ – we will take our place among the princes of the faith: Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Isaiah, and Jeremiah, and so many more who have been lifted from the ash heap. We will worship our King side-by-side for eternity.
尽管主是无所不能的至高者,但他仍然钟爱着世人,这种天壤之别也不能阻隔他对我们的关心。因此,他从尘土——也就是那种罪的终极审判,永久的死亡中——将我们的灵提升起来,赐给我们与他同住天国的福分,让我们得永生。在永恒的极乐中,因为基督耶稣的宝血变为可能,我们也会变得像亚伯拉罕,雅各布,约瑟夫,摩西,大卫,以赛亚,杰里米亚以及向他们那样的信心的王子,并被主将我们从灰尘中提升起来。为着那永生,我们将会肩并肩,一起敬拜我们的国王。

The “childless woman” – a metaphor for spiritual condemnation – will become the “mother of children.” Before we came to Christ, we were spiritually barren – bereft of God and damned. But after bowing the knee to Christ, we are blessed with the fruit of salvation, our spiritual barrenness banished forever.
“没有孩子的女人”——一个被定罪的比喻——将会变成“孩子们的母亲”。在我们还没有来到基督面前时,我们精神上是贫瘠的,被主唾弃和定罪的。但自从我们屈膝承认基督那一刻起,我们被祝福,得到了解救的果实,我们在精神上的不结果子的状态完全不复存在。

Between the recognition of God’s majesty and the gratitude we feel from all He has done for us, how can we not “Praise the Lord”!
既然我们意识到了主的大能,有感恩我们所能感知到的他为我们做的一切,我们怎么能够不“赞美主”!

Ah, Psalm 113. Now that’s one terrific, little psalm!
啊,诗篇第113篇,真是一篇短小却又绝美的诗歌啊!

WHAT JESUS WENT THROUGH.. FOR YOU
耶稣为你经历了什么
At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to the death penalty. At the time crucifixion was the "worst" death. Only the worst criminals were condemned to be crucified. Jesus was to be nailed to the cross by His hands and feet. Each nail was 6 to 8 inches long. The nails were driven into His wrist, not into His palms as is commonly portrayed. There's a tendon in the wrist that extends to the shoulder. The Roman guards knew that when the nails were being hammered into the wrist, that tendon would tear and break, forcing Jesus to use His back muscles to support himself so that He could breathe.
在其33岁的时候,耶稣被判处死刑。当时,受钉十字架而死是“最糟糕的”死法。只有最坏的罪犯才会被判处钉十字架。耶稣的手和脚被钉在十字架上。每个钉子长6到8英寸。钉子钉在他的手腕上,而不是通常所说的手掌。手腕上有一条筋延伸到肩膀。罗马兵丁知道,当钉子钉在手腕上时,那条筋就会撕裂和破裂,迫使耶稣使用其背部肌肉来支撑自己,以使他还能呼吸。
Both of His feet were nailed together. Thus He was forced to support Himself on the single nail that impaled His feet to the cross. Jesus could not support himself with His legs because of the pain, so He was forced to alternate between arching His back then using his legs just to continue to breathe. Imagine the struggle, the pain, the suffering, the courage.
他的双脚被钉在一起。因此,他只好用将其双脚钉住十字架的单个钉子,来支撑自己身体的重量。因为太痛,耶稣不能用双腿支撑自己身体的重量,所以他被迫交替拱起他的背部,然后使用他的双腿,只是为了能继续呼吸。想象一下那种挣扎、疼痛、痛苦和需要的勇气。
Jesus endured this reality for over 3 hours. Yes, over 3 hours! Can you imagine this kind of suffering? A few minutes before He died, Jesus stopped bleeding. He was simply pouring water from his wounds.
耶稣忍受这种痛苦长达3个多小时。是的,超过3个小时!你能想象这种痛苦吗?他死前几分钟,耶稣停止流血。他的伤口只是在淌水。
From common images, we see wounds to His hands and feet and even the spear wound to His side... But do we realize His wounds were actually made in his body. A hammer driving large nails through the wrist, the feet overlapped and an even large nail hammered through the arches, then a Roman guard piercing His side with a spear. But before the nails and the spear, Jesus was whipped and beaten. The whipping was so severe that it tore the flesh from His body. The beating so horrific that His face was torn and his beard ripped from His face. The crown of thorns cut deeply into His scalp. Most men would not have survived this torture. He had no more blood to bleed out, only water poured from His wounds. The human adult body contains about 3.5 liters (just less than a gallon) of blood.
从一般的图片上,我们看到他手脚上的伤口,甚至他腰上被枪刺的伤口...但我们认识到他的伤口实际上是在他的身上。用锤子将大钉子钉在手腕上,双脚重叠,用一根大钉子穿过足弓,然后罗马兵丁用枪刺穿他的腰。但在使用钉子和枪之前,耶稣曾被鞭打和殴打。鞭打是如此严重,以致从他的身上撕下肉来。殴打如此可怕,以致他的脸撕破,他的胡子从他的脸上扯掉。荆棘的冠冕深深地切入他的头皮。大多数人不会幸免于这种折磨。他的血都流尽了,他的伤口只能淌水了。我们人类成年人的身体含有约3.5升(仅少于1加仑)的血液。
Jesus poured all 3.5 liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into His members; a crown of thorns on His headband, beyond that, a Roman soldier who stabbed a spear into His chest. All these without mentioning the humiliation He passed after carrying His own cross for almost 2 kilometers, while the crowd spat in his face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight, only for its higher part, where His hands were nailed)
耶稣流尽了所有3.5升的血;他的身上钉了三个钉子;他的头上带着荆棘冠冕,除此之外,一个罗马士兵把枪刺入他的胸口。所有这些没有提及他所受到的羞辱。耶稣携带他自己的十字架后走了近2公里,而且过程中,有人朝他的脸上吐痰、扔石头(十字架几乎重30公斤,并只是到钉耶稣的双手的较高的地方)
Worse of all of the above, was the wrath from his Father he had to endure. God's righteous anger was poured out upon him.. the righteous one.. to save us.. we who had no righteousness, but Jesus took our place, he took our punishment. God's justice and holiness were satisfied, so that his mercy and grace could be given to fallen man.
上面所有的情况中最糟糕的是,耶稣必须得忍受他的天父的烈怒。上帝的公义愤怒倾倒在他身上...义人...以拯救救我们...我们没有公义,但耶稣代替我们,承担了我们该受的惩罚。上帝的公义和圣洁得以满足,所以上帝的慈爱和恩典可以赐给堕落的人。
Jesus had to endure this experience, so that we can have free access to God. So that our sins could be "washed"away. All of them, with no exception!
耶稣必须忍受这种经历,以使我们能够自由接近上帝。以使我们的罪能“洗净”。所有的罪,没有例外!
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR US! He died for us! Let us forever worship Him and give thanks forever and worship at His feet.
What will ye do with this Jesus?
Will you respond like the thief and the religious leaders who cursed him?
Will you wash your hands of him like Pilate?
Will you mock Him like Herod?
耶稣为我们而死!他为我们死了!让我们永远敬拜他,永远感谢他,并匍匐在他的脚下敬拜。
你会如何对待耶稣?
你会像强盗和咒诅他的宗教领袖那样回应吗?
你会像本丢彼拉多那样逃避处死耶稣的责任吗?
你会像希律那样讥笑他吗?
OR
Will you accept Him as the Son of God.. like the Centurion and the second thief?
The most important question ever is WHAT THINK YE OF CHRIST?
The answer will determine, where you will spend eternity
或者
你会像百夫长和第二个强盗那样,接受耶稣作为上帝的儿子吗?
最重要的问题是你如何看待基督?
答案将决定你是永远待在天堂还是地狱

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

神的主权
Rev. Darryl Dedert
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/22224232636918

长久的安慰
Rev. John Byl
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/222242320225792

与神关系的首要诫命 The First Commandment Concerning the Relationship with God
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/218242113424524

如何遵行第一诫命 How to Obey the First Commandment
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/24242112361441
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Feb 2024, 1:41 am

This is the story and my testimony of my wasted years, one thing, you will get from me, is my honesty. May this testimony inspire and challenge you. My name is Keith Hobkirk, I am a simple Christian servant of the Only true God, who redeemed from sin, death and hell. I hope my story touches you life.

Please listen to the sermons at the bottom, click on link or copy and paste into browser.

MY STORY

I am going to be sixty-five soon, just before my sixteenth birthday, trusted Christ as Saviour, but he never had total control of my life. My wilderness years were between 1986 and 2001, from the ages of 27 to 42.

我快要六十五岁了,就在我的十六岁生日前,我信靠基督作为救主,但他从未完全掌控我的生活。我的旷野岁月是在1986年到2001年之间,从27岁到42岁的时候。

Life wasted, why because I did not obey God, I went my own way, did my own thing.

生命被浪费了,为什么呢?因为我没有顺服上帝,我走了自己的路,做了自己认为好的事情。

Life lived not being obedient to God for the Christian is wasted. You have him as saviour, but never as Lord.

对基督徒来说,生命若不顺服上帝就是被浪费。你有他作救主,但从未把他当作主。

Next year in 2025, it will be fifty years since I trusted Christ, most of it sadly fighting against him, rather than living for Him.

明年2025年,将是我信靠基督的五十年,其中大部分时间都在与他对抗,而不是为他而活。

Has he restored me?

他是否恢复了我?

Yes, and he is my everything, I owe God everything, without Him, I am nothing.

是的,他是我的一切,我欠上帝一切,没有他,我一无所有。

My story is a warning, to any of you, follow God with your whole heart, never take your eyes off Jesus.

我的故事是一个警告,对于你们中的任何人,全心全意地跟随上帝,永远不要移开目光,专心跟随耶稣。

The devil comes to kill steal and destroy, he has taken some of the best of my life, deceiving me that I could live witbout God.

魔鬼来要偷窃、杀害和毁灭,他夺走了我生命中最美好的一些时光,欺骗我以为我可以在没有上帝的情况下生活。

Don't let him fool you Christian, keep your eyes fixed on Christ.

不要让他愚弄你,基督徒,保持你的目光注视基督。

I cant change the past, but I can do two tbings.

我不能改变过去,但我可以做两件事。

I can warn others of the mistakes I made and then live like never before for my Saviour and Lord.

我可以警告别人不要犯我犯过的错误,然后像从未有过一样为我的救主和主而活。

I am redeemrd restored and complety forgiven, but the sadness still remains.

我已被救赎、恢复,并完全蒙赦免,但悲伤仍然存在。

William borden once said

威廉·博登曾说过

No reserves

无留余地

No regrets

无遗憾

May you live for HIm, without reserve and having no regrets

愿你为他而活,毫不保留,毫无遗憾。

In Christ

在基督里

Kk

CHINESE

天主说当有光 God said, Let There Be Light、

Guo Dixiong

sermonaudio.com/sermon/232424165420

罪的过程与怎么胜过罪 The Process of Sin & How to Overcome It、
Our Pastor | 雅各书--James

sermonaudio.com/sermon/232420497259

教会当重视讲道 The Church Should See Preaching as Important
Xiao Li Dixiong

sermonaudio.com/sermon/2324217126691

怎么能避免发怒 How to Avoid Destructive Anger
Our Pastor | 雅各书--James

sermonaudio.com/sermon/2324220545869

ENGLISH

What Do You Want For Your Life
Clarence Sexton | WZYN Treasured Heritage
Bemiss Road Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1226231348434339

Zeal Without Knowledge
Dr. Jon D. Payne | The Gospel of God
Christ Church Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/102223160497541

Blessings from a Roman Prison
Dr. Steven J. Lawson | Letter to the Colossians
Trinity Bible Church of Dallas

sermonaudio.com/sermon/4223176303835

Three Calls to Action: Pray Ye
Dr. Alan Cairns | The Urgent Call for Prayer

sermonaudio.com/sermon/72102203319
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 Jan 2024, 11:56 pm

Please see the sermons at the bottom: In Chinese we have 4 sermons by Pastor Simon yin and in English, we continue our series on Pilgrims progress. Click link or copy and paste into browser to be blessed

Mark 4:39-40
马可福音 4:39-40

39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”
39耶稣醒了,斥责风,向海说:“住了吧!静了吧!”风就止住,大大地平静了。 40耶稣对他们说:“为什么胆怯?你们还没有信心吗?”

Where is YOUR faith?
你的信心在哪里?

This question was asked by Jesus to His disciples - The ones He had chosen to follow Him; The ones who had seen the miracles He performed; The ones who sat at His feet and listened to His teaching. What prompted Him to ask this question was the most recent incident in which Jesus and His disciples were sailing across the Sea of Galilee. While on the sea, the disciples encountered a storm.
这个问题是耶稣问他的门徒们的 —— 他所选择跟随他的人;那些见证了他所行的神迹的人;那些坐在他脚前听他教导的人。之所以问这个问题,是因为刚发生的一件事情,在这件事中耶稣和他的门徒们正在加利利海上航行。在海上时,门徒们遇到了暴风雨。

Several of the disciples were experienced sailors. Their immediate response was to guide the boat through the storm. Jesus who was with them, was in the hull of the boat taking a much needed nap. As the disciples worked to control the boat, the storm grew worse.
其中几个门徒是经验丰富的水手。他们的第一反应是引导船穿越暴风雨。与他们同在的耶稣,当时在船舱里打盹,补充急需的休息。门徒们努力控制船只时,风暴变得更加猛烈。

Fearing that the boat would sink and they would be lost at sea, the disciples went down to ask Jesus to help them steer the boat through the storm. As they shook the Savior out of His sleep, they asked the question, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”
担心船会沉没,他们会在海上迷失,门徒们下去请耶稣帮忙掌舵引导船穿过暴风雨。当他们唤醒救主时,他们问了一个问题:“老师,我们快要淹死了,你不在乎吗?”

The disciples wanted Jesus to wake up and help them steer the boat out of dangerous waters. As Christians, we often think that Jesus is asleep when we are going through the storms of life. And when we pray to Him, our request are not based on His ability, but rather on our crisis. This episode between Jesus and the Disciples teaches us the following lessons:
门徒们希望耶稣醒来帮助他们将船引出危险的水域。作为基督徒,我们常常认为耶稣在我们经历生命风暴时是在睡觉。当我们向他祷告时,我们的请求不是基于他的能力,而是基于我们的危机。耶稣和门徒之间的这一幕教给我们以下几个教训:

1) Jesus is never asleep: although He may not respond to us when we want Him to, He is well aware of the trials and challenges we are going through, and He will deliver us in due time.
耶稣从不睡觉:虽然他可能不会在我们希望的时候回应我们,但他非常清楚我们正在经历的考验和挑战,他会在适当的时候拯救我们。

2) Jesus is greater than our storms: When we are going through tough times, it is easy to seek God for an immediate fix to our trouble. But the God we serve is greater than our trouble and He is able not only to take us through our storm, but to remove the storm from our lives.
耶稣比我们的风暴更大:当我们经历艰难时期,很容易寻求上帝让他立即解决我们的麻烦。但我们所侍奉的上帝比我们的麻烦更大,他不仅能带我们穿过风暴,还能从我们的生活中移除风暴。

3) Following Jesus does not mean you will not experience storms: Following the Lord does not mean we will never go through storms; in fact, following Jesus may mean greater storms. But we have this promise: Jesus will never leave us nor forsake us. And greater is He who is us that He who is in the world.
跟随耶稣并不意味着你不会经历风暴:跟随主并不意味着我们永远不会经历风暴;实际上,跟随耶稣可能意味着更大的风暴。但我们有这样的应许:耶稣永远不会离开我们,也不会抛弃我们。住在我们里面的,比万有都大,我们还怕什么呢?

After waking Jesus from sleep, instead of grabbing a paddle to help the disciples row the boat to shore, Jesus spoke to the winds and the waves and said, "Peace Be Still." All of a sudden there was calm.
耶稣从睡梦中醒来后,没有抓起桨帮助门徒划船到岸,而是对风和浪说:“住了吧,静了吧。”突然间,风平浪静了。

Once all was calm, Jesus responded to the question of His disciples by asking a question of His own, "Where is Your faith?" In asking this question, Jesus was asking, "Where is Your faith in the midst of the storm?" "Where is your faith during Coronavirus?" "Where is your faith when the economy is facing a downturn?"
当一切平静下来,耶稣回答他的门徒的问题时,也提出了他自己的问题:“你们的信心在哪里?” 通过提出这个问题,耶稣是在问:“在风暴中,你们的信心在哪里?” “在冠状病毒期间,你的信心在哪里?” “当经济面临衰退时,你的心在哪里?”

Beloved, may God grant you the grace to have faith in Him, no matter what storms may come your way.
亲爱的,愿上帝赐予你恩典,无论遇到什么风暴,都要对他抱有信心。

God bless you
Keith
上帝祝福你
凯斯

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

BY PASTOR SIMON YIN

基督的神性
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/7322149253662

出苦入安之道路 The Way Out of Misery and Into Peace
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12124211076908

The Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven (Part A) 天国的钥匙(上):福音的宣讲
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1029232011302517

The Keys of the Kingdom (B): Church Discipline 天国的钥匙(下):教会惩戒
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/111223211422167

ENGLISH

PILGRIMS PROGRESS

5. The Cross and the Sepulcher: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/64201552492968

6. From the Cross to the Hill Difficulty: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's...
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/642016944156

7. The Palace Beautiful, Pt 1: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/64201618342864

8. The Palace Beautiful, Pt 2: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/69201538164850
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2024, 11:50 pm

Please listen to the sermons at the bottom, in English we start a series on pilgrims progress and In Chinese we finish the series on prayer

PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 4

腓立比书第四章

2. I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.

我劝友阿爹和循都基,要他们在主里同心。

EASILY OFFENDED AND SO TOUCHY

很容易被冒犯,也很敏感

There was a famous TV programme in the UK several years ago about a couple of old ladies who travelled the country cooking and travelling around to locations in an old motor cycle and sidecar. They were both very different, one spoke with a posh Southern accent and the other with a Scottish accent. They both got on well and cooked up delicious food.

几年前,英国有一个著名的电视节目,讲的是一对老太太开着一辆老式摩托车和边车周游全国各地,下厨做饭。他们两个都很不一样,一个说着时髦的南方口音,另一个说着苏格兰口音。他们俩相处得很好,做了可口的饭菜。

I don't know what these two ladies (Euodias and Syntyche) were like in the Philippian church, but they couldn't have travelled around like the ladies above, because they had a problem with each other. Now we have no idea if this was over some point of doctrine, or some point of personal ethics or whatever, but they had a real problem.

我不知道这两位女士(友俄底亚和循都基)在腓立比教会里是什么样的人,但她们不可能像上面的女士那样到处旅行,因为她们彼此之间有问题。现在我们不知道这是否是出于某种教义,或某种个人道德或其他原因,但他们有一个真正的问题。

Paul has to address these two ladies and to urge them in strong language to be reconciled to each other. Remember what happened when an epistle from Paul was delivered to the church: it was read out to the whole church.

保罗不得不对这两位女士讲话,用强硬的语言敦促她们彼此和解。还记得保罗的一封书信交给教会时发生的事吗?它被宣读给全教会听。

These two ladies would have their dispute laid out in front of the whole church. Note that Paul urges each one individually to be reconciled to each other.

这两位女士要把他们的争论摆在整个教堂的面前。请注意,保罗敦促每一个单独的和解彼此。

Jesus says if we have a dispute with one of our brothers and sisters, we should leave our offering at the altar and go and be reconciled to that brother or sister.

耶稣说,如果我们与我们的一位弟兄姐妹发生争执,我们应该把奉献物留在祭坛上,去与那位弟兄或姐妹和好。

In our churches today, there are many sisters and brothers who are easily offended and are so touchy. How many believers are now outside of the church, because someone has said something they shouldn't? If you know that you have hurt someone who is now outside the church, then go and be reconciled to that person.

在我们今天的教会中,有许多容易被冒犯的弟兄姊妹,他们是如此敏感。现在有多少信徒在教会之外,因为有人说了不该说的话?如果你知道你伤害了一个现在在教会之外的人,那么就去和那个人和好吧。

I hope none of us are like these two believers.

我希望我们都不像这两个信徒

It's time to stop being easily offended and so touchy, it's time to be reconciled to each other in love. If we have offended anyone, we need to go and find that brother and sister and be reconciled.

是时候停止容易被冒犯和如此敏感,是时候在爱情中彼此和解了。我们若得罪了谁,就当去找那弟兄姐妹,与他们和好。

If you are the hurt party, then you need to forgive that person and pray that God would take away the hurt.

如果你是受伤的一方,那么你需要原谅那个人,并祈求上帝带走他的伤害

God bless you

上帝保佑你

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CLICK ON LINK OR COPY AND PASTE INTO BROWSER

CHINESE

Prayer by Gerard Procee

https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/prayer/pry-11
https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/prayer/pry-12
https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/prayer/pry-13
https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/prayer/pry-14

ENGLISH

PILGRIMS PROGRESS

The City of Destruction: A Roadmap Through Pilgrim's Progress1
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/526201452492124

The Slough of Despond: A Roadmap Through Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/526201458488141

Through the Wicket Gate: A Roadmap Through Pilgrim's Progress
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/52620150412631

The House of the Interpreter: A Roadmap Through Pilgrim's...
The GraceLife Pulpit
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jan 2024, 1:11 am

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SERMONS AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK ON LINK OR COPY/PASTE INTO BROWSER

PROVOKING GODS ANGER

激怒神

"Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies: But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow. For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images...Psalm 78:56-58."

“他们仍旧试探悖逆至高的神,不守他的法度。反倒退后,行诡诈,像他们的祖宗一样。他们改变,如同翻背的弓。因他们的邱坛,惹他发怒,以他们雕刻的偶像,触动他的愤恨...诗篇78篇56至58节。

This psalm tells the whole story of the children of Israel from their escape from Egypt to the time of the exile'. God reads the story of the children of Israel and it makes sorry reading. These verses are some of the saddest in the whole psalm, after all that God has done for them, they provoked God to anger.

这篇诗篇讲述了以色列人从逃离埃及到被掳的整个故事。上帝读到以色列人的故事,却让人感到遗憾。这几节经文是整篇诗篇中最悲伤的几节,在神为他们所做的一切之后,他们却惹动了神的怒气。

Could this be written across our lives? I know that I provoke God to anger, by my sin and rebellion. Sometimes I act like a spoiled brat, just like the children of Israel were acting here.

这会写在我们的生活中吗?我知道我因自己的罪和悖逆,惹神发怒。有时候我会撒娇,就像以色列的孩子在这里撒娇一样。

What are these high places, we so often hear about in the Old Testament? So often we hear about them getting rid of their idols, but the high places weren't torn down. Remember an idol is anything, we place above God. He is right to be angry and jealous; he deserves and demands first place in our lives.

我们在旧约中经常听到的这些邱坛是什么呢?我们常常听到他们除掉偶像,但邱坛并没有被拆毁。记住偶像是任何东西,我们把它放在上帝之上。他的愤怒和嫉妒是正确的;他应该和要求在我们的生活中的第一位。

So often we tear down the idols we want to tear down, but we cleave unto those precious idols we hold dear. So, what graven images and high places have we got in our lives? Maybe it is our beloved TV or even our computer/mobile phone.

我们常常拆毁我们想拆毁的偶像,但我们却紧紧抓住那些我们所珍视的宝贵偶像。那么,在我们的生活中有什么雕刻的形象和高处呢?也许是我们心爱的电视,甚至是我们的电脑/手机。

Do you spend more on the latest gadget than you give to the Lord's work? When the book of your/my life is written and read, I pray that it doesn't say these words in the verses above about us.

你在最新的小玩意上花的钱比你在主的工作上花的还多吗?当你/我的生命之书被书写和阅读时,我祈祷它不要在上面的经文中说这些关于我们的话。

God bless you

上帝祝福你

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

Biblical Theology

https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/biblical-theology/b01

未见而信 Believe Without Seeing
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/91723209213213

English

CREATION

https://johnknoxinstitute.org/modules/oldtestamentbible?lesson=159

PSALM 78

A Table in the Wilderness
Gavin Beers

sermonaudio.com/sermon/11923225526358

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Jan 2024, 12:44 am

Dear friend
亲爱的朋友
Can you spend five minutes a day to pray for China?
你可以每天花5分钟为中国祷告吗?
Here are requests for every day of the week for China, I am a foreign Christian living in China and so I am on the ball so to speak in regard to the needs of the Chinese church.
以下是每日为中国所做的祷告请求,我是在中国生活的外国基督徒,因此我讲述中国教会的需求实属情理之中。
Please share this prayer focus with your church/social media groups.
请分享这份祷告在你的教会/社交群体上。
You can even set up a church/social media group to pray for China.
你也可以建立一个教会/社交群体为中国祷告。
Please print out these requests and post on Church notice boards/church websites.
请打印这些请求,并张贴在教会告示板/教会网站。
Please post them on Facebook/Twitter ( daily), your social media profile is meant to be an avenue to help and bless your fellow brethren, USE IT!
请(每天)张贴在脸书/推特上,你的社交群体简介就是助人的途径,请为你的同工弟兄姊妹祝福,请使用它!

2 Thessalonians 3
帖撒罗尼迦后书第3章
Finally, brothers,[a] pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honoured,[b] as happened among you, 2 and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.[c] 4 And we have confidence in the Lord about you, that you are doing and will do the things that we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.
1弟兄们,我还有话说:请你们为我们祷告,好叫主的道理快快行开,得着荣耀,正如在你们中间一样;2也叫我们脱离无理之恶人的手,因为人不都是有信心。3但主是信实的,要坚固你们,保护你们脱离那恶者。4我们靠主深信,你们现在是遵行我们所吩咐的,后来也必要遵行。5愿主引导你们的心,叫你们爱神,并学基督的忍耐。

Sunday
周日
Please pray that the Chinese church, would be filled with purity, power and boldness as it meets today. Please pray for the pastors as they preach, for boldness and empowerment. Please pray for the protection of all services.
请祷告中国教会,就像今天一样充满洁净,权柄和胆魄。请在牧师传道之时为他拥有胆魄、允准而祷告。请祷告所有侍奉都得到保护。

Monday
周一
Please pray as the church is 80-90% women. Men need to be challenged and activated into leadership. Please pray that each church would have a group of godly men, who fear nothing but God, and who are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the gospel.
请为教会80%-90%的女士祷告。男士需要经历挑战并活跃在领导岗位。请祷告每个教会都将有一群神的仆人们,他们除了神无所惧怕,也准备好为福音奉献自己。

Tuesday
周二
Plese pray for the next generation, most of the church is made up of middle-aged people. Please pray that there would be an influx of young people and children into the church. The next generation is only interested in the latest fashion and cell phone. Please pray for the children of China, who are under severe pressure to achieve a good score at school.
请为下一代祷告,绝大多数教会是由中年人组成,请祷告教会有年轻人和孩子们进入,下一代仅对最新的时尚和手机有兴趣。请祷告中国的孩子们,他们在学校为了获得好分数面临严重的压力。

Wednesday
周三
Persecution is real, but we can and do share the gospel. Please pray that God would open up opportunities to share the gospel. People are in great need. Many people have mental problems, the society seems stable, but people are hurting very deeply. Please pray that the church, would be salt and light.
迫害真实发生,但我们能做的就是分享福音。请祷告神将开启分享福音的机会。人民有巨大需求。许多人有精神问题,社会看似平稳,但人们内心被深深伤害,请祷告教会将成为盐和光。

Thursday
周四
https://joshuaproject.net/countries/CH

140 million are unreached. The size of the task is huge, to walk down a street is to be overwhelmed by this mass of humanity. Please pray that every person in China, would hear the gospel.
一亿四千万人未领受福音。这项任务数字巨大,走在街上都会被大量民众所征服。请祷告中国每个人将听到福音。

Friday
周五
Many millions are trapped in Buddhism (500 Million), Communist Ideology (130 Million) and Atheism (500 Million). These ideologies are deep strongholds for the Chinese people and can only be dismantled by fervent and persevering prayer. Especially pray for the leader of China and the members of the CCP.
几百万人陷入佛教(5亿),共产主义(一亿三千万)和无神论者(5亿)。这些意识形态是中国人信仰的主体,仅能通过热切而持久的祷告来废除。尤其为中国领导者和共产党员祷告。

Saturday
周六
Please pray for Revival of the church in China, it is only the power of the gospel, that can release China from the power of darkness. Consistent and fervent prayer is needed, please pray that the Chinese church would be filled with power and boldness and would by the preaching of the gospel, CHANGE MANY MILLIONS OF HEARTS IN CHINA.
请为中国教会复兴祷告,它是福音的唯一力量,能将中国从黑暗的权力中释放出来。持续和热切的祷告是需要的。请祷告中国教会将会被力量和胆魄充满,也将被福音的传播充满,因而改变中国几百万人的心灵。

Are you willing to join us?
你希望加入我们吗?

These requests are guidelines, please use the books Operation World and Operation China for more detailed information.
这些请求是一些指南,请使用书籍-世界运作和中国运作,获得详细信息。
For news of persecution in China, please go to
Voice of the Martyrs and Open doors

获取中国关于迫害的新闻,请到,殉道者的声音和开放之门。
PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE SERMONS

CHINESE

让天主的话改变我的教会 Allow God's Word to Change My Church
Guo Dixiong | 求主改变我们

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12292341444551

让天主的话改变我的家庭 Allow God to Change My Family
Guo Dixiong | 求主改变我们

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1229234006169

让天主的话改变我们的生命 Allow God to Change our Lives
Guo Dixiong | 求主改变我们

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12292335786031

多馬信的條件 (Thomas' Condition for Belief)
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/820231844306226

ENGLISH

SUBJECT: PRAYER

Much Prayer Much Blessing, Little Prayer Little Blessing, No...10
Dr. Alan Cairns | Prayer Talk
SermonAudio PickFaith FPC

sermonaudio.com/sermon/10270420220

Having Clean Hands and a Pure Heart5
Dr. Alan Cairns | Prayer Talk
SermonAudio PickFaith FPC

sermonaudio.com/sermon/660123364

Song of Solomon Prayer as Communion
Paul Washer
HeartCry Missionary Society

sermonaudio.com/sermon/13121351212

Helping by Prayer
Clarence Sexton
Temple Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/118101010133
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Dec 2023, 9:25 pm

TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

要传遍全世界并教导圣徒

I'M JUST A NOBODY TRYING TO TELL EVERYBODY, ABOUT SOMEBODY WHO SAVED MY SOUL.

“我只是一个无名小卒,努力向每个人传达一个拯救了我的灵魂的人。”

These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.

这些灵修是独特的,它们是世界上唯一(据我所知)以英语和英语与中文翻译并列的形式。这些将帮助我的中国朋友学习英语。

Would you like to increase your knowledge of the bible , and your knowledge of English Please subscribe to my devotions for free, email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

如果您想增长对圣经和英语的了解,请免费订阅我的灵修,给我发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Please post these devotions on your Facebook page, send to your contacts and share, lets get the world out into the world.

请将这些灵修发布在您的Facebook页面上,发送给您的联系人并分享,让这些信息传遍全世界。

UNTIL THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS!

直到全世界都听见!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ENGLISH AND CHINESE SERMONS AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK ON LINK OR COPY/PASTE INTO BROWSER

请在下方收听英语和中文布道,点击链接或复制/粘贴到浏览器中

Thanks so much

God bless you

非常感谢!

愿上帝祝福你

在我们进入2024年之际,我们需要做以下五件事。

2024年的五个S

全心寻求神耶利米书29:13,雅各书4:8和西番雅书2:3

在祷告中常常对神说话腓立比书4:6—7,帖前5:17和以弗所书1:15—23

每天事奉神和人彼得前书4:10,申命记10:12和加拉太书5:13

帖撒罗尼迦后书3章1节,马太福音28章18-20节,提摩太后书4章1-2节

让自己沉浸在神的话语中诗篇119篇,提摩太后书3:16:17和歌罗西书3:16

(五个"s ": Seek, 寻求,Speak 说话,Serve 服侍, Share 分享 ,Soak 沉浸。)

上帝祝福你

As we enter this new year of 2024, here are five things we need to do.

The five S for 2024

Seek God with all our heart Jeremiah 29:13,James 4:8 and Zephaniah 2:3

Speak to God often in prayer Philippians 4:6-7, 1Thess 5:17 and Ephesians 1:15-23

Serve God and people every day 1 Peter 4:10, Deuuteronomy 10:12 and Galatians 5:13

Share Christ every day 2 Thess 3:1, Matthew 28:18-20 and 2 timothy 4:1-2

Soak yourself in the word of God Psalm 119, 2 timothy 3:16 :17 and Colossians 3:16

God bless you

Hello Friends

你好朋友们,

Thanks for blessing me in 2023. HAPPY NEW YEAR

感谢你们在2023年祝福我。新年快乐!

I hope you will continue to read and pray for us here in China, we need you so much, we love and appreciate you so much. If for any reason, you do not wish to receive the devotions, anymore, just let me know. I do not send things just to fill up people's inboxes, these devotions are the result of my own time with the Lord.

我希望你们会继续在这里为我们在中国祈祷,我们非常需要你们,我们非常爱戴并感激你们。如果由于任何原因,你们不再希望收到这些灵修,请告诉我。我并不是为了填充人们的收件箱才发送这些灵修,它们是我与主亲近的结果。

The sermons placed at the bottom are in a section called Soak in Scripture, that is because the word of God is pure and powerful and is the only book that can transform people's lives. Here you find strong and vibrant teaching to bless and encourage your spiritual lives, just click the links.

放在底部的讲道是所谓的“沉浸于圣经”部分,这是因为神的话是纯粹而有力的,是唯一能够改变人生的书籍。在那里,你会找到强大而充满活力的教导,祝福并鼓励你的灵命成长,只需点击链接即可。

If you have friends that would benefit, please forward them to them,

I 'm sure all of you have social media groups and contacts, please share on there if you have time.

如果你有朋友会受益,请转发给他们, 我相信你们都有社交媒体群组和联系人,请如果有时间的话在那里分享。

Once again

Thanks so much

再次感谢你们!

Keith

基思

12 QUESTIONS

Happy New year everyone. Growth in grace is an ongoing thing: 2 Peter 3:18.

Have you grown in grace this past year? It's time to examine your life: 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Here are 12 questions to ask ourselves.- Be honest with yourself and God

新年快乐,大家。恩典的增长是一个持续的过程:彼得后书 3:18。

在过去的一年里,你在恩典上有所成长吗?现在是审视自己生活的时候了:哥林多后书 13:5。

这里有12个问题可以问问自己。- 对自己和上帝诚实。

1. DO YOU LOVE GOD'S WORD MORE?

1. 你更爱神的话语了吗?

Psalm 119:97 – ‘O how love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.’

Do you have a passion for the word of God? I am not asking if you read it more. Has it become like honey to you? Every time you read it, does God speak directly to you? Can you say the same words above? I mean when you are slogging through Leviticus or the first ten chapters of 1 Chronicles, can you say Oh how I love to read the bible

诗篇 119:97 – ‘我何等爱慕你的律法,终日不住地思想。’ 你对神的话语有热情吗?我不是在问你是否读得更多。它是否变成了你心中的蜂蜜?每次阅读时,神是否直接对你说话?你能说出同样的话吗?我的意思是,当你在阅读利未记或历代志上的前十章时,你是否能说:‘哦,我是多么喜欢读圣经

2. DO YOU LOVE SPENDING TIME IN PRAYER?

2. 你是否喜欢花时间祈祷?

Now here is a biggie! I struggle here, I must admit. One minute spent praying is worth a hundred doing anything else. Prayer is the Christian's vital breath; it is his lifeblood. We just talk to our heavenly Father. We talk to the ones we love.. Amen! If we love God, then we will spend more and more time with Him. How much time do we spend communing with God? The average daily time is 7-10 minutes for the average Christian, I ask myself, why is that?. Would you give your wife ten minutes per day?

现在这是一个重要的问题!我必须承认在这方面我有困难。花一分钟祈祷的价值相当于做其他事情一百分钟。祈祷是基督徒的重要呼吸;它是他的生命之源。我们只是与我们的天父交谈。我们与所爱之人交谈... 阿门!如果我们爱神,我们就会花更多时间与祂在一起。我们花多少时间与上帝交流?平均每天大约是7-10分钟对于普通基督徒,我问自己,为什么会这样呢?你会每天给你的妻子十分钟吗?

ARE YOU MORE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE?
你更加参与到属灵争战当中了吗?

If you hadn't noticed, the Christian is a warrior. He/she is engaged in a desperate battle. In Ephesians 6, we are told to arm ourselves with spiritual weapons that will overcome the devil, etc. We need to be in hand-to-hand combat. The Roman soldiers whom Paul saw were always ready to fight. They obeyed their Commanding Officer and would go anywhere to fight for his cause. There is no let-up brothers and sisters; let's be engaged in warfare. Let's say like Paul at the end of his life.. I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT!!!

若你没有注意到,基督徒是一名战士。他/她参与了一场最终的战斗。在以弗所书 6 章,我们被告知要用属灵的武器装备自己,以克服魔鬼等。我们需要进行近身战斗。保罗所见到的罗马士兵总是准备好战斗。他们顺从他们的指挥官,并且愿意到任何地方为他的事业而战。兄弟姐妹们,这是没有停歇的时候;让我们参与战争。让我们像保罗在他生命的最后时刻说的那样... 我已经打了一场美好的仗!!!

DO YOU LOVE GOD AND YOUR FELLOW BELIEVERS MORE AND MORE?
你更加爱上帝和其他的信徒了吗?

Jesus said the two greatest commandments were to love God and love your neighbour. Is God our first love or just one of many? This was the problem with the children of Israel. They loved God, but He was just one of many loves. He wants and demands your undiluted love. Do we also have pure love for our brethren, whoever they are? I am in China and can't understand much of what people say and likewise they also of me; but we love each other. There is a powerful and pure love between us. Do you show it to your fellow believers, not just in words but in actions?

耶稣说,最大的两条诫命是爱神和爱你的邻舍。神是我们的初爱还是仅仅是众多爱的其中一个?这就是以色列子民所面临的问题。他们爱神,但祂只是众多爱的一个部分。祂渴望并要求你全心全意的爱。我们是否也对我们的兄弟姐妹怀有纯净的爱,不管他们是谁?我在中国,不能理解人们说的许多话,同样他们也不能理解我说的;但我们彼此相爱。我们之间有一种强大而纯洁的爱。你是否向你的信徒兄弟姐妹展现这种爱,不仅仅是言语,更要在行动中表现出来?

5. DO YOU LOVE TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE?

你喜欢听上帝的声音吗?

Before Adam and Eve fell, they loved to hear God's voice. It is so sad to hear God's words in the garden.. God calls to them when they are hiding. This year when God speaks, let us not say like Adam:. "I am afraid because of some sin," but like Samuel, who said: "Speak Lord for thy servant hears." When God speaks to us, may we have open ears and eager hearts. Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice and they love to hear it..” HOW SWEET IS THE VOICE OF GOD TO THE BELIEVER.? AMEN. HOW SWEET IS IT TO YOU MY FRIEND?

亚当和夏娃堕落之前,他们喜欢听神的声音。听到神在园中的话语真是令人悲伤... 当他们隐藏起来时,神呼唤他们。今年当神说话时,让我们不要像亚当那样说:“因为有罪我感到害怕”,而要像撒母耳一样说:“主啊,说吧,你的仆人听候。” 当神对我们说话时,愿我们有敞开的耳朵和渴望的心灵。耶稣说:“我的羊听我的声音,他们喜爱听它...” 对于信徒来说,神的声音是多么甜美啊。阿门。对你来说,我的朋友,神的声音有多甜美呢?

6. DO YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL MORE?

你分享福音更多了吗?

The Great Commission is to share the gospel with people in our locality. Some of us, like me, have been called to China. You may not be called to some far country. You may still live in the same neighbourhood that you were born in, but the Commission remains the same. Go out and share the gospel! We are not to stay in our comfortable churches and expect people to come to us. Remember. what we do is a CO-MISSION, between you and God. It is God's power filling weak vessels like us. Have you spoken to anyone about the gospel this year? Have you invited anyone to church this year?

大使命是在我们所在的地方向人们分享福音。像我这样的一些人被呼召来到了中国。你可能并没有被呼召到某个遥远的国家。你可能仍然生活在你出生的同一个社区,但使命仍然是一样的。走出去,分享福音!我们不应该待在舒适的教堂里,期待人们来找我们。记住,我们所做的是一个共同的使命,是你和上帝之间的合作。是上帝的能力充满了像我们这样软弱的器皿。你今年和任何人谈论过福音吗?你今年邀请过任何人来教堂吗?

7. DO YOU LOVE THE WORLD LESS?

你对世界的爱减少了吗?

1 John 2:15 –“ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” Do we obey this command? To obey this command, we truly need to be loving Jesus more. In the words of the chorus:

TURN YOUR EYES OPEN JESUS

LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE

AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD

WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM

IN THE LIGHT OF HUS GLORY AND GRACE.

www.casgv.org/Hymnary/Hymnary-H509.pps)

Do we love the world less or more than we did last year?

What do you spend your time doing?

Do you spend more time on worldly or heavenly things?

1 约翰书 2:15:“不要爱世界和世界上的事。人若爱世界,爱父的心就不在他里面了。”我们是否遵守了这个命令?要遵守这个命令,我们确实需要更加热爱耶稣。用合唱的话来说:

「当转眼仰望耶稣 定睛在祂荣美的面容 世上的事 在祂荣光恩典中 将变得异常虚空」

我们是否比去年更少爱这个世界,还是更多?

你平常都在做些什么?

你是花更多时间在世俗的事上还是属天的事上?

ARE YOU IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR WORDS?
你更加能掌控你的舌头吗?

The tongue is called an unruly evil in James 3. Are you more in control of your tongue than you were last year? One of the evidences of a growing Christian is that you are in control of your tongue. Are your words sweeter than last year? We ask what is the defining quality of a Christian? In my estimation, it is the ability through the Holy Spirit to control his/her tongue

雅各书第三章称舌头是难以驾驭的恶物。你对自己的舌头比去年更有控制力吗?一个不断成长的基督徒的证据之一就是能掌控自己的舌头。你的言辞比去年更甜美了吗?我们问,一个基督徒最显著的品质是什么?在我的看法中,通过圣灵控制自己的舌头能力是其中之一。

9. ARE YOU MORE OBEDIENT TO GOD?

你对上帝更加顺服了吗?

Jesus says ”If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.” Obedience to God is one of the greatest characteristics of the Christian. As we said earlier, Paul talks about the Roman soldier. These soldiers obeyed their Commanding Officer. Are you obeying your Commander? - God himself?. Obedience to the commands and call of God is essential to progress in the Christian life. Has God called you to do something this year and you are still refusing?. It is time to obey that call, don't make excuses like Jonah and Moses did, although they obeyed, it took God to virtually twist their arm to get them to obey.

耶稣说:“你们若爱我,就必遵守我的命令。” 对上帝的顺服是基督徒最伟大的特征之一。正如我们之前所说,保罗谈到了罗马士兵。这些士兵服从他们的指挥官。你是否在顺从你的指挥官?- 就是上帝自己?顺从上帝的命令和呼召对基督徒生命的进步至关重要。今年上帝是否呼召了你去做某件事,而你仍然拒绝了?是时候顺服那个呼召了,不要像约拿和摩西那样找借口,尽管他们最终顺服了,但上帝几乎是逼迫他们才肯顺服。

10. IS THERE A GREATER EXCELLENCE IN ALL YOU DO?

“你所做的一切是否有更高的卓越?”

Ephesians 6:5-9 and Colossians 3:17 give us a blueprint for living: We are to do all for the glory of God. Whether it is washing up or preaching, we are to do everything for His glory. If we are washing, we should wash up as if Jesus was going to drink out of that cup or glass. Is our work done in an a more excellent way than it was last year?

以弗所书 6:5-9 和歌罗西书 3:17 给了我们生活的蓝图:我们要一切事都为了上帝的荣耀。无论是洗碗还是传道,我们都要为祂的荣耀而做一切事情。如果我们在洗碗,我们应该像耶稣要喝那个杯子里的水一样洗干净。我们的工作是否比去年做得更卓越呢?

11. DO YOU WEEP FOR SOULS MORE AND IN REPENTANCE?

你是否更多地为灵魂和悔改而哭泣?

I love Jeremiah; he wept so much. But he is not the only one who weeps in scripture. Our Saviour weeps at the grave of Lazarus. We need to cry over our sin... we need to be in sorrow for our sin. We need to have compassion like Jesus had for a world that is dying.. He wept over Jerusalem. Look at Paul in Romans 9:1-3, and his pain for his own people, Israel. Do you have the same pain for your community and country? When was the last time you cried in repentance? When was the last time you cried to God in prayer for your family, community and country? This year has been terrible, Covid has devasted many countries and communities, do we weep for them?

我热爱耶利米;他哭泣得如此悲痛。但他并不是圣经中唯一哭泣的人。我们的救主在拉撒路的坟墓前也流泪了。我们需要为我们的罪而哭泣……我们需要为我们的罪感到懊悔和悲伤。我们需要像耶稣对一个濒临毁灭的世界那样怜悯。祂为耶路撒冷哭泣了。看看保罗在罗马书 9:1-3 中,他为自己的民族以色列的痛苦。你是否对你的社区和国家有同样的痛苦?你上一次为悔改而哭泣是什么时候?你上一次为家人、社区和国家向上帝祈祷时流泪是什么时候?今年是可怕的一年,新冠疫情使许多国家和社区遭受了严重的破坏,我们为他们哭泣了吗?

12. DO YOU HAVE A DEEPER WONDER ABOUT YOUR SALVATION?

你是否对你的救赎有更深层次的惊奇?

It has been 45 years since I first trusted Christ. It is incredible to me that God loves me and that He sent His Son to die for someone like me. Has the wonder of your salvation grown in the last year? Ever wonder why God should pour his love, mercy and grace upon you? I do.

David prayed that he wouldn't lose the joy of his salvation. I hope you still have the wonder of a little child when it comes to your salvation. I hope it is something that brings you joyful amazement, joyful wonder, and makes you raise your voice in praise to your Saviour.

There are other questions you can ask yourself, but these are a good way to start.

When we get to the end of 2024, may we be able to answer all the questions, by saying "YES I have."

自从我第一次信靠基督已经过去了45年。对我来说,令人难以置信的是上帝对我有爱,并且祂派遣祂的儿子为像我这样的人而死。你对得救的惊异在过去的一年中是否增长了?你是否曾经想过为什么上帝会将祂的爱、怜悯和恩典倾注在你身上?我曾想过。

大卫祈祷求上帝保守他不失去得救的喜乐。我希望你在得救的问题上仍然像一个小孩一样充满了奇妙。我希望这是一件给你带来喜悦和惊讶的事情,希望这让你高声赞美你的救主。

还有其他问题你可以问问自己,但这些是一个很好的开始。

当我们到了2024年的尾声时,愿我们能回答所有这些问题,用一个“是,我有”的答案。

God bless you,

上帝祝福你,

Keith

基思

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE/ENGLISH

基督被离弃

SPECIAL VIDEO ON THE PURITANS IN ENGLISH WTH CHINESE TRANSLATION.. WELL WORTH LISTENING TO

https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/qingjiaotu/video

CHINESE

他是照临外邦人的光 He is the Light of the Gentiles
Our Pastor

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1225232524021

我们为什么要传福音?Why Must We Preach the Gospel?
Our Pastor

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12252325172191

让儿女沉浸在神的话语中(Prt 1)
Andy Davis | 特別主題Special Topic

sermonaudio.com/sermon/822231235133676

让儿女沉浸在神的话语中(Prt 2)
Andy Davis | 特別主題Special Topic

sermonaudio.com/sermon/82823153051381

ENGLISH

Series

FAMOUS GOSPEL TEXTS BY DANIEL SEVERSON 7 MESSAGES
AN EXCELLENT SERIES.. WELL WORTH LISTENING TO

https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&sourceid=gracelisbon&keyword=Famous+Gospel+Texts&keyworddesc=Famous+Gospel+Texts

SERMONS ON SALVATION

Unpopular!
Paul Washer | Paul Washer
SermonAudio PickGrace Audio Treasures

sermonaudio.com/sermon/513171541413

Sinners In The Hands of an Angry God!
Jonathan Edwards | Jonathan Edwards's Sermons
The Narrated Puritan

sermonaudio.com/sermon/331231156544960

Mike Gendron's Testimony
Mike Gendron | Discernment Conference
Cornerstone Bible Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/810202231474979
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Dec 2023, 1:43 am

english

Divine Grace vs. Human Pride
Phil Johnson
The GraceLife Pulpit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/95231734362486

How to get a good nights' sleep
Gerard Hemmings
Amyand Park Chapel

sermonaudio.com/sermon/513201824346226
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Dec 2023, 1:34 am

We need to stop using the world's methods and bond together, this group will be a blessing to you. Please consider joining

https://www.christiansocial.network/

Words, Words, Words

嘉宾敬拜

话语,话语,话语

发件人:卡伦·帕里什(Karen Parrish)

"In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is wise…Proverbs 10:19.”

“多言多语难免有过。禁止嘴唇是有智慧。……箴言书10:19。”

Words, Words, Words - How meaningful are my words? There are times when we are in someone's company and the silence is deafening...so we begin filling those silences with words, usually empty words. We all know someone who talks and talks and says nothing. Then we know those individuals who talk and use biting words that hurt and wound others. I recall a time when my son and his precious family were looking for a church because of unkind words said to them, not once, but twice.

话语,话语,话语-我的话语有什么意义?有时候,我们在某人的陪伴中,沉默让人不舒服...所以我们开始用话语(通常是空洞的话语)填充这些沉默。我们都认识某个爱说话的人,不停的说话,却没有说什么有意义的话。然后,我们认识那些爱说话的人,他们常说可以以伤害他人的尖酸刻薄的话。我回想起那个时候,我的儿子和他珍视的家人因有人对他们说的话不友善就去寻找教会,这种事发生了不是一次,而是两次。

Oh, dear saints, we don't realize how sharp our tongues can be, and I include myself in that. I use to pray, God gives me the words to say, but now I find myself asking Abba Father to help me to know when to keep silent! Abba Father says to us, "Be still and know that I am God." Silence is golden because it is those moments that God speaks to us so clearly.

哦,亲爱的圣徒们,我们没有意识到我们舌尖上的话语会变得多么尖锐,我也将自己包括在内。我曾经祈祷,上帝赐给我要说的话,但现在我发现自己请求阿爸父亲帮我知道什么时候应该保持沉默!阿爸父对我们说:“请静下来,知道我是上帝。”沉默是金,因为在那些时刻,上帝如此清晰地向我们说话。

Dear saints, in this age of saying the "politically correct" thing, no one has said, "being politically correct can be silence"! My prayer is that we will all find ourselves silent when God would have us to be, but full of wisdom and knowledge, His knowledge when we speak. Most humans are not comfortable with silence, but silence is a golden nugget that quiets and stills our hearts, souls, and minds.

亲爱的圣徒们,在这个说“政治上正确的话”的时代,没有人说过“说政治上正确话的方式就是保持沉默”!我的祷告是,当上帝要我们成为我们时,我们所有人都会保持沉默,但是我们将充满智慧和真理。大多数人不喜欢沉默,但是沉默是一个金黄色的金块,它使我们的心灵、灵魂和思想安静下来。

Let's examine ourselves to see if we are being silent enough to allow Abba Father to speak to us, as well as give us the wisdom to speak His words to others! Praise be to our God and Heavenly Father, Jesus, our Savior, and to the Holy Spirit, our dear Intercessor! Amen and Amen

让我们检视一下自身,看看我们是否沉默的时候够多,允许阿爸父向我们说话,并赋予我们向他人传讲神的话语的智慧!赞美我们神天上的父、耶稣我们的救主、圣灵我们亲爱的代求者!阿们,阿们

PASTOR MICHAEL WEIS

米歇尔-维思牧师

Ephesians 4:31-32

以弗所书 4:31-32

Forgiveness

原谅

Ephesians 4:32 – Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor (loud quarreling), and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

以弗所书 4:32并要以恩慈相待,存怜悯的心,彼此饶恕,正如 神在基督里饶恕了你们一样。

One of the most difficult things anyone can do is forgive. We do not forgive for many reasons: 1) We think the other person should take initiative. 2) They hurt me. 3) They don’t deserve it. 4) We like our bitterness. 5) We “can’t” forgive. 6) They haven’t apologized, so why should I do anything? 7) I want to hurt them like they hurt me. 8) I need to prove I’m “stronger” and many more. One way to describe forgiveness is “release.” When we forgive, we release ourselves from the desire to “get back” at someone for hurting us. I won’t get into the numerous ways people “hurt” us or offend us. That’s not my point. My point is what we do with what is done to us.

人们能够做到的最困难的一件事是原谅。我们可以有很多原因不原谅人:1)我们认为对方应该主动寻求原谅。2)他们伤害了我。3)他们不在意我是否原谅。4)我喜欢这样的苦毒。5)我“不能”原谅。6)他们都还没有道歉,我该做什么吗?7)希望能够像他们伤害我一样能够伤害到他们。8)我希望证明自己很“强大”,以及各种更多的理由。因此,对“原谅”的一个解读是“释放”。当我们选择“原谅”,我们把自己从“报复”那些伤害我们的人的念想中释放出来了。我不想纠结于人们如何“伤害”我们的种种方式。那不是我所说的。我要说的是我们应该如何回应他人对我们所做的。

Paul tells the Christians in Ephesus what a Christian “looks like” in their character. Paul mentions bitterness, anger or malice, or things we do naturally when we get hurt, offended or if an expectation is not met. We want to lash out, hold a grudge and hurt who has hurt us. That is our sinful nature and it is evil! This means forgiveness is supernatural. Those who know how much they have been forgiven are more willing and able to forgive because they understand God’s grace and want to reflect that through the power of the Holy Spirit. While some may forgive, for those who don’t know Christ, they can’t truly forgive because the capacity to do so is not there.
保罗教导在以弗所的基督徒们基督徒在品行上应该怎样。保罗提到了苦毒、忿怒和怨恨,这些都是我们受到伤害、激怒,甚至是希望落空以后的自然反应。我们想要回击、吝惜,并且去伤害那个伤害我们的人。但这是罪的本性并且是邪恶的!这也意味着原谅是超自然的。那些曾经被原谅的人更懂得和更能够去原谅别人,因为他们懂得这是神的恩典,也愿意通过圣灵来回应这样的恩典。当然有些人也会原谅他人,可是如果不认识基督,他们做不到真正的原谅,因为他们没有这样的能力。

In Matthew 18:21-35 Jesus tells a parable about how many times we are to forgive our brothers and the answer is 70 times 7, a Jewish way of saying, every time. When we forgive, it is not that we deny or forget what is done, but we don’t hold it against them. One who does not forgive does not hurt someone else as much as he/she hurts oneself. Unforgiveness is a poison that seeps into every area of life and affects those we care about most. Every time we don’t obey God and forgive, we add a “weight” to our life. As these weights add up, the baggage damages us more as time goes on. Though we forgive, it doesn’t mean things don’t need to change, nor does it mean we overlook sin or injustice. Those who sin need to repent (Luke 17:3), as that is part of the process. However, we should have the attitude of forgiveness and give them and the situation to God, rather than let bitterness arise in our hearts. But because we forgive or release someone doesn’t mean there will always be reconciliation. Reconciliation comes when someone repents and 2 people, groups, etc. come back together in fellowship. Think of how powerful this is for a married couple. If each forgives, their marriage will be very strong and able to get through any tough times.

在马太福音 18:21-35 耶稣说了一个比喻,论到我们应该原谅弟兄多少次,答案是70个7次,这是一种犹太人的表述方式,意思是每一次。我们原谅的时候,并不意味着我们否认或者忘记发生的事情,而是我们不再紧抓住这些事来对抗他们。不原谅他人往往伤害自己要比伤害他人更甚。不原谅是一种毒药,会进入到生命的各个方面,伤害那些我们最在意的人。每次当我们没有遵循上帝的话去原谅别人,我们就是给自己加重负担。这些负担越来越重以后,就会越来越伤害到我们。而当我们原谅,并不意味着事情不需要改变,也不意味着我们忽视罪和不义。有罪的人需要悔改(路加福音17:3),因为这也是原谅的一部分。当然我们应该有谅解的态度给予他人,并给予上帝,而不是在心中积累苦毒。这也不意味着原谅以后总是有和解。和解需要多个人相互原谅并回到团契里面。想想这对于夫妻关系意味着什么。当一方原谅对方,他们的婚姻就会变得更加坚固,并有力量走过任何艰难时刻。

How do I know if I have forgiven someone? One of my mentors said the way we know is if we can serve them with joy. In many ways, forgiveness isn’t “releasing” someone else from what was done to us, but releasing ourselves from the bitterness and sin in our heart and giving everything to the Lord. Sometimes it’s a process but it is ALWAYS a choice. It’s not that we “can’t” forgive, but we won’t forgive. How much have you been forgiven of? Have we put away the things that are the foundation of unforgiveness Paul mentions: evil, wrath, slander and more? Only when we understand God’s grace and forgiveness will we truly understand how to forgive.

怎么知道我已经原谅了别人? 我的一个培训师说有一个办法可以衡量,那就是我们是否乐意地去服侍他。通常,原谅并不只是意味着不再计较前嫌而“释放”某人,而是将我们自己的心从苦毒和罪中释放,并将一切交给主处理。也有些时候不一定要这样做但你总是可以选择这样做。所以并非我们“做不到”原谅,而是我们愿意不愿意原谅。你又在多大的程度上被谅解了呢?你是否已经弃绝了保罗提到的那些不原谅的基础思想了呢?苦毒、忿怒和怨恨,还有更多?只有当我们真正认识到神的荣耀和赦免,我们才能真正明白如何去原谅他人。

special sermons

chinese

拯救的日子
Ying-Ju Chen | 路加福音
ChineseLynnwood Orthodox Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1210232321452921

天国之王的地上影像(上)The Earthly Shadow of King of Heaven (Part A)
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1210232118352409

english

Drug Addict's Testimony of Salvation
Peter Orasuk | The Most Powerful Account Told
SermonAudio PickCovenant Free Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/3305142348

Salvation depends on God and not Man
Conrad Mbewe | Romans
Kabwata Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/101111730191

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Dec 2023, 11:58 pm

Dear Prayer Partner

Thank you for standing for China.

Prayer is powerful, all through the bible prayer was utilised by God's servants to move the heart and hand of God.

Praying for China is a massive task, it's like a sparrow pecking at the great wall, one sparrow is useless, even ten thousand isn't enough, but millions praying and standing for China, will make a difference.

Please join us, it takes a few minutes out of your day to click the links and pray.

Please also mobilise others, your church, your Facebook contacts, your pastor.

Please feel free to share my email with others keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Thank you and God bless you

KK

DAN

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18473/CH

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChineseDan.pdf

Christianity
Because of their close-knit families and unique, isolated culture, few Dan in China have ever been exposed to the gospel message. Churches have existed among the Dan in Hong Kong for more than 50 years, however, due to the efforts of mission agencies who specifically focused on them and boarded their boats to share the love of Christ. Most Dan can understand standard Cantonese and could be reached using materials in that language.

GAN

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChinese-Gan-PBW.pdf

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18474/CH

Christianity

In 1900 the diabolical Boxer Rebellion broke out across China. Thirty thousand Chinese Catholics and 2,000 Protestants were massacred, as anti-foreign and anti-Christian feelings ran hot. The number of Christians in China more than doubled in the six years following the massacres. In 1901 one missionary in Jiangxi reported 20,000 converts. There are an estimated 400,000 Christians among the Gan Chinese today. The Jesus film has recently been translated into the Gan language, although most Gan are adequately bilingual in Mandarin.

XUNPU

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18485/CH

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChineseXunpu.pdf

Christianity

Although there are now only a few believers among the Xunpu, the Quanzhou area has a long and rich Christian history. The first Christian community was started by Franciscan monks in the early 1300s. In 1982 all the people of the nearby village of Shenghu, numbering 250, "were converted following an unusual case of exorcism." Churches in Quanzhou City have experienced steady growth over a twenty-year period. One house church which numbered 100 to 200 people in 1975 had grown to 1,000 members by 1986.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Dec 2023, 8:06 pm

hobkirk keith

Sat, Dec 16 at 12:03 PM

These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.

这些敬拜是独一无二的,他们是世上唯一(就我所知)以英文和英汉翻译所做的敬拜..这将有助于我的中国朋友们学习英文。

Would you like to increase your knowledge of the bible , and your knowledge of English Please subscribe to my devotions for free, email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Please send to your friends

你想增长圣经知识吗?你想增加对英语的了解吗?欢迎免费订阅我的敬拜文,发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com便可获得。请发给你的朋友们订阅吧!

KK

EMMANUEL GOD WITH US Matthew 1:23

以马内利 神与我们同在 马太福音1:23

What does this mean?

这句话是什么意思?

Today, we will see what this means for us in real life, how does it apply for us today?

今天,我们将看到这在现实生活中对我们意味着什么,它如何适用于今天的我们?

Let's take every letter of this wonderful word and explore the true meaning of Christmas

让我们从这个奇妙的词的每一个字母出发,探索圣诞节的真正含义。

E- Poor Entrance Luke 2:6-7

E字母 - 可怜的入场 路加福音2:6-7

First impressions count.. or do they?

第一印象很重要……是吗?

When royalty is born, they are usually born with lots of excitement, they are born in privilege and position. But Jesus was born in a stable and not a palace, he was born to poor parents, he was born in a backwater so to speak. He was not welcomed into the world by many the first time he came. One day, all will see him and be forced to admit that he is Lord of Lords and king of Kings.

当皇室成员出生时,他们通常会有很多兴奋点,他们出生在特权和地位中。但耶稣出生在一个马厩里,而不是宫殿里,他出生在贫穷的父母家里,可以说他出生在一个落后的地方。他第一次来到这个世界时,并没有受到很多人的欢迎。有一天,所有人都会看到他,被迫承认他是万主之主,万王之王。

M- Magnificent announcement Luke 2:13-14

M字母 - 宏伟的公告 路加福音 2:13-14

It's interesting that thousands and thousands of angels announced the birth of Jesus, they must have made such a racket, but no one but the shepherds heard them. The star was up in the sky, but no one saw it but the wise men. Today, we as Christians, make the same magnificent announcement, but very few hear us, we tell of Jesus, but all people want to know of is: Santa, Presents and all the other things that really do not matter. The announcement is being made, but are you hearing it?

有趣的是,数以千计的天使宣布了耶稣的诞生,他们一定发出了这样的喧嚣,但除了牧羊人,没有人听到他们。星星在天上,但除了智者,没有人看到它。今天,我们作为基督徒,发出了同样宏伟的公告,但很少有人听到我们,我们讲述了耶稣,但人们想知道的是:圣诞老人、礼物和所有其他真正不重要的东西。公告已经发出,但你听到了吗?

M - Lowly manger

M字母 - 卑微的马槽

The stable was the lowest place in the house, it was the place for animals, it must have been smelly and dirty and yet, Jesus was born in a place like that. He left the majesty on high, to come to a place like the stable . It had been prophesised that he would be born this way Micah 5:2.

马厩是房子里最低的地方,是饲养动物的地方,它肯定又臭又脏,然而,耶稣就出生在这样的地方。他离开了高高在上的威严,来到了像马厩这样的地方。有人预言他将以这种方式出生,弥迦书5:2。

The lowering of Jesus was incredible, he came to us, he was a king, but he gave up all that to come to us, he was born like us, he knew hardship right from the moment of his birth. We couldn't go to God, we have no inclination to go to God, so he came down to us.

耶稣的降生是不可思议的,他来到我们身边,他是一个国王,但他放弃了这一切来到我们身边,他和我们一样出生,他从出生的那一刻起就知道艰难。我们不能去找上帝,我们没有去找上帝的倾向,所以他降到了我们这里。

A-Acknowledge Him

A 字母 - 认可他

Both the shepherds and the wise men came and worshipped him, Herod was frightened of him and the religious leaders, who knew all about him, were unconcerned, just like the Romans. All these attitudes still exist today, you either reverence and worship him, you are scared because of how he will expose your sin, or you are completely unconcerned and he means nothing to you. Times do not change do they, people's attitudes to Jesus do not change.

牧羊人和智者都来敬拜他,希律王对他感到害怕,而对他了如指掌的宗教领袖却不以为然,就像罗马人一样。所有这些态度今天仍然存在,你要么敬畏和崇拜他,你害怕因为他将如何暴露你的罪,或者你完全不关心,他对你毫无意义。时代不会改变吧,人们对耶稣的态度也不会改变。

The most important question is

最重要的问题在于

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH JESUS?

你将与耶稣一起做什么?

N- Wonderful name/names Isaiah 9:6

N字母 - 奇妙的名字/名称 以赛亚书9:6

We all have names, some more than others. But no one has ever been called what Jesus was called, and that was 700 years before his birth.

我们都有名字,有些人比其他人更多。但从来没有人被称为耶稣的名字,而那是在他出生前700年。

He is the wonderful counsellor, one whose wisdom is beyond anything that has been seen before, even from Solomon.

他是奇妙的顾问,他的智慧超越了以前所见的一切,甚至是所罗门的智慧。

Whatever your needs are, He is there to help you with His counsel, His truth and by His Spirit. What do you need counsel for today?

无论你的需要是什么,他都在那里用他的建议、他的真理和他的灵来帮助你。 你今天需要什么建议?

He is the Mighty God, a name that shows his deity. He is fully God, one with the Father.

他是全能的神,这个名字表明他的神性。他是完全的神,与父合一。

He has power and authority over all things, all people and all spiritual powers. You have nothing to fear if He is your Lord and Savior. What fears do you need His help to overcome?

祂有能力和权柄控制一切事物、一切人和一切属灵力量。 如果他是你的主和救主,你就没有什么好怕的。 你需要他的帮助来克服哪些恐惧?

He is the everlasting father; he is the King. He is a king that cares for his people. He has always existed.

他是永远的父亲;他是国王。他是一个关心他的人民的国王。他一直都存在。

The Hebrews means "Father of Eternity," and He has not only always existed, He has authority over time, events in history and your life too. Because He is one with the Father, though He is the Son, He has the same authority as the Father. In what areas do you need to remember that He is the authority, and you are not?

希伯来语的意思是 "永恒之父",他不仅一直存在,而且对时间、历史事件和你的生活也有权威。 因为他与父是一体的,虽然他是儿子,但他有与父同样的权威。 在哪些方面你需要记住,他是权威,而你不是?

He is the prince of peace, he is the one, who brings peace. He is the one who brings peace between God and man.

他是和平的王子,他是那个带来和平的人。他是在神和人之间带来和平的人。

He not only gives peace between Himself and you, but also between you and others, as well as inner peace, because of His grace, forgiveness and gives honour by adopting you into His family for eternity. If you do not know Him as your Lord and Savior, you cannot have peace with Him. If you do not have peace with Him, you cannot have peace. Do you have His peace today? If not, the only way is to turn away from your sin and shame and put your faith or full trust in Him alone for salvation.

他不仅在他自己和你之间给予和平,而且在你和其他人之间给予和平,以及内心的和平,因为他的恩典、宽恕,并通过接纳你进入他的家庭而给予你荣誉,直到永远。 如果你不知道他是你的主和救主,你就不能与他有和平。 如果你不与他和平相处,你就不能得到平安。 今天你有他的平安吗? 如果没有,唯一的办法就是离开你的罪和羞耻,把你的信心或完全信任放在他身上,只为得到救赎。

U- Undoing the fall in the garden Genesis 3:15

U字母 - 挽回在园中的堕落 创世纪3:15

Satan had lied to the woman in the garden and because of the fall, man was now alienated from God. But God knew that this would happen, and now was the time, that the fall was going to be put right. The promise of Genesis 3:15, was now going to be fulfilled.

撒旦在花园里对女人撒了谎,由于堕落,人现在与上帝疏远了。但上帝知道这种情况会发生,现在是时候了,堕落要得到纠正。创世纪3:15的承诺现在要实现了。

Sin which had held sway, was now going to be dealt with, the destination of Jesus was the cross, the stable led to the cross, in just over 33 years, Jesus went to the cross to deal the final death nail to sin, satan and also death.

一直控制着的罪现在要被处理了,耶稣的目的地是十字架,马厩通向十字架,在短短33年多的时间里,耶稣走上了十字架,给罪、撒旦和死亡钉上了最后的死亡钉子。

E- Encountering grace Ephesians 2:1-10

E字母 - 遇到恩典 以弗所书2:1-10

Jesus came down to earth and lived a perfect life, because we couldn't and can't. He paid the sacrifice, because we couldn't. He was the substitute for us. We couldn't save ourselves, we were and are helpless and hopeless, we are unable to help others, so one had to come.

耶稣来到世上,过着完美的生活,因为我们不能也不可能。他付出了牺牲,因为我们做不到。他是我们的替代品。我们无法拯救自己,我们过去和现在都很无助和无望,我们无法帮助别人,所以必须有一个人来。

He came so that he could open the way, so that sin could be dealt with, and that the penalty of sin, was laid on him. God was able to show his grace to us, because his beloved son, paid the price for sin, he took the wrath of the Father, his holy righteous anger, that was poured out upon his son, so that he could show sinful men and women his grace.

他的到来是为了开辟道路,让罪得到处理,让罪的惩罚落在他身上。上帝能够向我们展示他的恩典,因为他的爱子为罪付出了代价,他承受了天父的愤怒,他神圣的公义之怒,浇灌在他的儿子身上,所以他能够向有罪的男人和女人展示他的恩典。

This Christmas, it is time to stop trying to save yourselves.

这个圣诞节,是时候停止试图拯救你们自己了。

He came to save his people from their sins, because they are unable to save themselves.

他来拯救他的子民脱离他们的罪,因为他们无法自救。

L-Life

L字母 - 生命

We come to the last letter and we come to this fact. This Christmas, you will receive many presents, but have you received Christ?

我们来到了最后一封信,我们来到了这个事实。这个圣诞节,你会收到许多礼物,但你收到了基督吗?

Rejecting Jesus, is like opening the present, and then playing with the wrapping paper, instead of opening the present. So many people, play with the wrapping people and don't open the present.

拒绝耶稣,就像打开礼物,然后玩弄包装纸,而不是打开礼物。许多人玩弄包装纸而不打开礼物。

People love all the tinsel, turkey and presents, but they ignore the real reason for Christmas.

人们喜欢所有的金饰、火鸡和礼物,但他们忽略了圣诞节的真正原因。

The real reason is this, it is something beyond our comprehension, that the king of glory, left his heavenly throne and came and lived among us.

真正的原因是这样的,这是我们无法理解的事情,荣耀的王,离开他天上的宝座,来到我们中间生活。

Jesus humbled himself, he walked and talked upon this earth for 33 years, he lived a perfect life, died a sacrificial death, rose triumphantly from the grave and is now ascended back to heaven.

耶稣谦卑自己,他在这个地球上行走和交谈了33年,他过着完美的生活,以牺牲的方式死去,从坟墓中胜利地复活,现在又升回了天堂。

One day, he will come back, not as a poor baby in a manger, but as a fearsome judge. He will judge everyone. One day, you will face him, you will have to give a reason, why you have decided to reject him.

有一天,他将回来,不是作为一个马槽里的可怜婴儿,而是作为一个可怕的法官。他将审判每个人。有一天,你将面对他,你将不得不给出一个理由,为什么你决定拒绝他。

He offers you life, that offer stands now, but it will run out soon.

他为你提供生命,这个提议现在还有效,但很快就会用完。

Today is the day of salvation.

今天是救恩的日子。

Emmanuel, God is with us

以马内利,上帝与我们同在

May you come to know Jesus this Christmas.

愿你在这个圣诞节认识耶稣。

On this Christmas season, please consider the claims of Christ.

在这个圣诞季节,请考虑基督的要求。

Happy and Blessed Christmas

圣诞快乐,幸福满满

Keith

SPECIAL SERMONS

CHINESE

行善 Good Works
Rev. Simon Yin
Chinese圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/123232111362228

ENGLISH

Portrait of Kings: Josiah
Steven Lee | United Prayer Meditations
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Dec 2023, 7:58 pm

你想增长圣经知识吗?你想增加对英语的了解吗?欢迎免费订阅我的敬拜文,发送电子邮件至keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com便可获得。请发给你的朋友们订阅吧!

KK

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SERMONS AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK ON LINK OR COPY/PASTE INTO BROWSER

The Shepherds and the Angels

牧羊人和天使

LUKE CHAPTER 2

路加福音第二章

8 And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with great fear. 10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.” 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”[d]

15 When the angels went away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let us go over to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.” 16 And they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger. 17 And when they saw it, they made known the saying that had been told them concerning this child. 18 And all who heard it wondered at what the shepherds told them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart. 20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it had been told them.

【路2:8】在伯利恒之野地里有牧羊的人,夜间按着更次看守羊群。

【路2:9】有主的使者站在他们旁边,主的荣光四面照着他们,牧羊的人就甚惧怕。

【路2:10】那天使对他们说:“不要惧怕,我报给你们大喜的信息,是关乎万民的。

【路2:11】因今天在大卫的城里,为你们生了救主,就是主基督。

【路2:12】你们要看见一个婴孩,包着布,卧在马槽里,那就是记号了。”

【路2:13】忽然有一大队天兵同那天使赞美 神说:

【路2:14】“在至高之处荣耀归与 神,在地上平安归与他所喜悦的人(有古卷作“喜悦归与人”)。”

【路2:15】众天使离开他们升天去了,牧羊的人彼此说:“我们往伯利恒去,看看所成的事,就是主所指示我们的。”

【路2:16】他们急忙去了,就寻见马利亚和约瑟,又有那婴孩卧在马槽里。

【路2:17】既然看见,就把天使论这孩子的话传开了。

【路2:18】凡听见的,就诧异牧羊之人对他们所说的话。

【路2:19】马利亚却把这一切的事存在心里,反复思想。

【路2:20】牧羊的人回去了,因所听见、所看见的一切事,正如天使向他们所说的,就归荣耀与 神,赞美他。

THE LOWLY SHEPHERDS

卑微的牧羊人

We are the lowest of the low. We look after the sheep near Bethlehem, there are thousands of them.

我们是最低贱的人。我们照顾伯利恒附近的羊,有数千只。

Many of them are used in sacrifice. Hundreds are fattened ready for Passover each year.

其中许多用于祭祀。每年都有数百只为逾越节做好准备。

It's a lonely job. It's a boring job. We don't sleep... we just count sheep.

这是一份孤独的工作。这是一项无聊的工作。我们不睡觉...我们只是数羊。

Every day it's the same and every night it's long and lonely.

每天都是一样的,每一个夜晚都是漫长而孤独的。

But there was a night like no other! Let me tell you about it!

但那是一个与众不同的夜晚!让我告诉你吧!

I was a young man then, but now I am old. The memory is imprinted of my brain.

那时我还是个年轻人,但现在我已经老了。记忆已经印在我的大脑里了。

The night is usually dark, lit only by the moon and the stars.

夜晚通常是黑暗的,只有月亮和星星照亮。

That night... suddenly, it was like the lights of all the world had been turned on.

那天晚上……突然间,就像全世界的灯都亮了。

There was a great noise, like the sound of many waters.

一声巨响,如同众水的声音。

Angels, thousands of them saying:

天使,成千上万的天使说:

“Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”

“荣耀归于至高上帝,

并在他所喜悦的人之间实现地球上的和平!”

At first, we were terrified. Fear gripped us.

起初,我们很害怕。恐惧笼罩着我们。

But this wasn't anything to be feared. This was good news. The angels were telling us what many had hoped for; a Saviour, a Redeemer, [was born, who] would he set our people free from Rome.

但这没什么好害怕的。这是个好消息。天使正在告诉我们许多人的希望;一位救世主,一位救赎主,[诞生了,他]将把我们的人民从罗马手中解放出来。

At last God was speaking to us. He hadn't for many years, despite all the sacrifices and offerings we gave.

神终于对我们说话了。尽管我们付出了所有的牺牲和奉献,但他已经很多年没有这么做了。

The angel told us where to go. Was it to a royal palace? No it was to a lowly stable! This King, this Saviour, was being born in a stable. I don't get this!

天使告诉我们要去哪里。是去皇宫吗?不,是让我们去一个卑贱的马厩中!这位君王,这位救主,出生在马厩里。我不明白这个!

Then all was quiet. The angels had gone, so we decided to find out for ourselves. Let's go to the stable.

然后一切都安静了。天使已经走了,所以我们决定亲自去寻找答案。我们去马厩吧。

We found the stable and sure enough there was the Child, just born. His mother was so young, and hey I know that man... it's Joseph, the carpenter from Nazareth.

我们找到了马厩,果然那里有刚刚出生的孩子。他的母亲很年轻,嘿,我认识那个人……他是约瑟夫,拿撒勒的木匠。

We stayed a while. It was so touching; the baby cried a little. He snuggled up to His mother. She was holding Him in cloths from the stable.

我们呆了一会儿。真是太感人了;宝宝哭了一点。他依偎着他的母亲。她用马厩里的布抱着他。

We left, and wondered, "Why us?"

我们离开了,并想知道,“为什么是我们?”

Why not tell our rulers?

为什么不告诉我们的统治者?

We decided to tell everyone about what we had seen and heard, but despite us telling people the truth, they looked at us and thought we were mad.

我们决定告诉大家我们的所见所闻,但尽管我们告诉了人们真相,他们还是看着我们,认为我们疯了。

They thought we had been dreaming. After all it does say in Isaiah 53: 1

他们以为我们一直在做梦。毕竟以赛亚书 53 章 1 节确实说

Who has believed what he has heard from us?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

【赛53:1】我们所传的(或作“所传与我们的”)有谁信呢?耶和华的膀臂向谁显露呢?

We knew and believed what we saw was true. After all, we heard it from the mouth of angels, the messengers of God.

我们知道并相信我们所看到的是真实的。毕竟,我们是从上帝的使者天使的口中听到的。

My eyes are dim now, but I still remember that night. I remember that Baby safe in His mother's arms.

现在我的眼睛已经昏花,但我仍然记得那个夜晚。我记得那个婴儿安全地躺在母亲的怀里。

During my time as a shepherd, I have seen millions of sheep, but now I have seen the promised Messiah who came as a Lamb to be slain and to give His life as a ransom for many.

在我担任牧羊人期间,我见过数以百万计的羊,但现在我看到了应许的弥赛亚,他作为羔羊而来,被杀,并献出自己的生命作为许多人的赎价。

Sheep... let me tell you are the most disobedient creatures on the planet. They need someone to turn them the right way. They are like us.

羊……让我告诉你,它们是地球上最不听话的生物。它们需要有人引导它们走向正确的道路。它们和我们一样。

Isaiah 53:6-7:

以赛亚书53章6-7节:

6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned—every one—to his own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

【赛53:6】我们都如羊走迷,各人偏行己路,耶和华使我们众人的罪孽都归在他身上。

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth;
like a lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he opened not his mouth.

Like the sheep I once took care of, you and I are disobedient and alienated from God. We need a Saviour.

【赛53:7】他被欺压,在受苦的时候却不开口(或作“他受欺压,却自卑不开口”),他像羊羔被牵到宰杀之地,又像羊在剪毛的人手下无声,他也是这样不开口。

Isaac asked Abraham, "Where is the lamb?"

Abraham answered, "God will provide a lamb."

以撒问亚伯拉罕:“羔羊在哪里?”

亚伯拉罕回答说:“神会预备一只羔羊。”

He surely has... His name is Jesus.

他肯定预备了……他的名字叫耶稣。

Many years later, I went up to Jerusalem at Pentecost. Some fishermen from Galilee was preaching about Jesus, one born in a stable near Bethlehem.

许多年后,我在五旬节去了耶路撒冷。一些来自加利利的渔民正在传讲耶稣,他出生在伯利恒附近的一个马厩里。

It's Him! I saw Him! Now I have trusted Him for salvation.

是他!我看到了他!现在我已经相信他的救恩了。

Once I saw Him in the stable, but now I have Him in my heart.

曾经我在马厩里见过他,但现在我心里有他。

This Christmas, you can in repentance and faith, come to know God through the atoning sacrifice of the Baby in the stable, who went to the cross and rose gloriously defeating the power of sin and death forever by His resurrection.

今年圣诞节,您可以怀着悔改和信心,通过马厩中婴儿的赎罪祭来认识上帝,他走上十字架,光荣地复活,通过复活永远击败了罪和死亡的权势。

One final lesson. Remember Christian, that the world will not listen to you. It is oblivious to the truth of the gospel, but like the shepherds and the apostles, we can only say these words.

最后一课。记住基督徒,世界不会听你的。它无视福音的真理,但像牧羊人和使徒一样,我们只能说这些话。

ACTS 4

使徒行传第4章

12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men[c] by which we must be saved.”

【徒4:12】除他以外,别无拯救。因为在天下人间,没有赐下别的名,我们可以靠着得救。”

20 for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard.”

【徒4:20】我们所看见、所听见的,不能不说。”

13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated, common men, they were astonished. And they recognized that they had been with Jesus.

【徒4:13】他们见彼得、约翰的胆量,又看出他们原是没有学问的小民,就希奇,认明他们是跟过耶稣的。

We tell of salvation by no other way, but by Calvary's cross.

We speak of what we have actually experienced in our own lives.

我们除了通过各各他的十字架以外,别无其他方式来讲述救恩。

我们谈论的是我们自己生活中实际经历过的事情。

They can say we are fools, but they cannot disprove the power and boldness of a changed life.

他们可以说我们是傻瓜,但他们无法反驳那被改变的生命所产生的力量和勇气。

SO, THIS CHRISTMAS, TELL EVERYONE.

所以,这个圣诞节,告诉大家。

THAT THE SAVIOUR HAS COME!

救世主来了!

EVEN IF NO ONE BELIEVES YOU

即使没有人相信你

PREACH THE WORD!

传扬神的道!

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

These sermons will be placed here, once per month, so please keep them in your inbox

PLEASE CLICK ON LINK TO ACCESS THESE GREAT SERMON SERIES

CHINESE

JOHN KNOX INSTITUTE

https://www.johnknoxinstitute.com/biblical-theology

為什麼喇合得救? Rahab Saved by Grace
Rev. Derek Chi-Liang Tu | 發現福音Discovering the Gospel
Chinese三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/121232015364357

天主的话为我们作什么﹖God's Word Does What?
Our Pastor

sermonaudio.com/sermon/112523237184608

信心的定义 The Definition of Faith
Pastor Zheng Hua | 希伯来书 Hebrews

sermonaudio.com/sermon/519191228303939

ENGLISH

JOHN KNOX INSTITUTE

https://johnknoxinstitute.org/modules/biblicaltheology

ISAIAH'S CHRISTMAS BY CARL ROBBINS.. 7 SERMONS

https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&sourceid=woodruffroad&keyword=Isaiah%27s+Christmas&keyworddesc=Isaiah%27s+Christmas

Make Known His Deeds
Roland Hammett | Psalms Spotlight
Lehigh Valley Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/9971620910120

REFORMATION: Willliam Tyndale
Dr. Edward Panosian | The English Bible
Reformation Bible Church
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Dec 2023, 9:45 pm

HAPPY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

KK

Christmas Cleaning"

“圣诞清洁”

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart

诗篇 51:10 神啊,求你为我造清洁的心

Diocletian, a cruel persecutor of Christians, found that multitudes of Christians had gathered in a church in Nicomedia to celebrate the nativity of Christ. He ordered the church doors shut and commanded that the building be burned. Everyone and everything was soon ashes.

戴克里先,一个残酷的基督徒迫害者,发现大量的基督徒聚集在尼科米底亚的一个教堂庆祝基督的诞生。他下令关闭教堂的大门,并下令烧毁教堂。每个人和每件事很快都化为灰烬。

"T'is the season" is upon us. In honor of the season, today I took out my only ornament, a 1/2 inch santa penguin, and looked at it. However, if you are waiting for the Winnie the Pooh Christmas special or the Beauty and the Beast enchanted Christmas special, both on ABC, you missed them, they were on last night … sorry. Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer was on last week.

“这个季节”即将到来。为了庆祝这个季节,今天我拿出了我唯一的装饰品,一只半英寸长的圣诞企鹅,观察它。然而,如果你正在等待ABC的小熊维尼圣诞特辑或美女与野兽魔法圣诞特辑,你错过了它们,它们昨晚在播……抱歉。红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫上周上了节目。

Everyone is talking Christmas stuff. So what of it? What is the "Christian" position on Christmas? Should we dive into the culture, max out our credit cards, purchase everything red, green & snowy frosted, and gain 13 pounds? Maybe the righteous thing to do is to thumb our nose at the whole party and condemn it as a pagan practice. After all, there is no evidence that the New Testament church celebrated the birth of Christ, and even if we were to celebrate it, scholars put His birth at another time of the year anyway.

每个人都在谈论圣诞节的事情。那又怎么样呢?“基督徒”对圣诞节的立场是什么?我们是否应该深入文化,刷爆我们的信用卡,购买所有红色、绿色和雪白色的东西,然后增重13磅?也许正确的做法是对整个欢宴嗤之以鼻,谴责它是异教徒的做法。毕竟,没有证据表明新约教会庆祝基督的诞生,即使我们要庆祝它,学者们也把他的诞生放在了一年中的另一个时间。

Maybe we can avoid these extremes by doing a little of both. We all hear talk about how the meaning is lost in the commercialization of the "real" message of Christmas. And yet the same person who says this will often confess at a different time that they really "overdid" it on gifts this year. Even when finding a balance, there is often a lack of balance.

也许我们可以通过两者兼而有之来避免这两个极端。我们都听到人们谈论圣诞节的“真正”意义是如何被商业化的。然而,说这句话的人往往会在不同的时候承认,他们今年在礼物上确实“花得太多”了。即使找到了平衡,也往往缺乏平衡。

I have an idea for Christmas this year. Give yourself a gift. Examine your heart, look deep, and confess to God that this year you have not lived up to the high standard of being a follower of Christ. Confess specific sins that come to mind and resolve in your heart and before God to live like a Christian from now on. This is the greatest gift you could get or give. Give it to yourself!

我对今年的圣诞节有个主意。给自己一份礼物。省察你的内心,向神承认,你今年没有达到作基督跟随者的高标准。从现在开始,向神承认你脑海中所想到的罪,并在神面前决心像基督徒一样生活。这是你能得到或给予的最好的礼物。给你自己吧!

Spend as much time this year vacuuming the filth in your heart as you do vacuuming your rugs for your guests. If you plan to fill your stomach with good chow, spend equal time filling your heart and refreshing your spirit with spiritual food. And most of all, if you are planning to give good gifts to others, do something for yourself also. Ask God to bring the sanctification that is a reality in Christ, into the experience of your life on a deeper, fuller level. In doing these things and those like them, 今年花尽可能多的时间清理你内心的污秽,就像你为客人清理地毯一样。如果你打算用好食物填饱你的胃,那么花同样的时间用属灵的食物来填满你的心灵和振奋你的灵。最重要的是,如果你打算给别人好礼物,也为自己做点什么。求神把在基督里的成圣,带进你更深、更圆满的生命体验中。做这些事,做那些事

Christmas will take on a new significance to you and those close to you this year.

今年的圣诞节对你和你身边的人都有新的意义。

Coffee Break

休息时间

"Hear the Babe"

“倾听宝贝”

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

2 Corinthians 5:19

19这就是 神在基督里叫世人与自己和好,不将他们的过犯归到他们身上,并且将这和好的道理托付了我们。

哥林多后书5:19

Do you need a word from the Lord this morning? Do you need to hear from Him? Do you need for Him to speak to you? Did you know that it is His desire to speak to you? It has always been God's desire to speak to and with His people. It's always been His desire to have fellowship and communion with us. This was evident in the Garden of Eden. God came down in the cool of each day to commune with Adam. That was the reason we were created-- "and for Thy pleasure we were created". (Rev. 4:11)

今天早上你需要上帝的话吗?你需要听到他的声音吗?你需要他对你说话吗?你知道他渴望和你说话吗?神总是渴望对他的子民说话。他一直渴望与我们有团契和交通。这在伊甸园中是很明显的。上帝每天在凉爽的天气降临与亚当交流。这就是我们被创造的原因——“我们是为了你的快乐而被创造的”。(启四11)

Man's sin is what broke that fellowship with God. Man's sin put God on one side and mankind on the other. Man's sin caused a problem in our communication with God. Even though man's sin caused the division in our fellowship with God, it did not change God's love for man nor His desire to have fellowship, communion and a relationship with us. This was God's desire from the beginning and because He does not change, it has still always been His desire.

人的罪破坏了与神的交通。人的罪使上帝站在一边,人类站在另一边。人的罪造成了我们与神沟通的问题。虽然人的罪导致我们与神相交的分裂,但这并没有改变神对人的爱,也没有改变他想与我们相交、交通和建立关系的愿望。这是神从一开始的愿望,因为他没有改变,这一直是他的愿望。

Because of God's desire to have a relationship with us- one where we walk and talk together- He had a plan to make that possible once again. That plan began to manifest when in the fullness of time God sent His Son to be born of a woman- a virgin woman named Mary. The birth of Jesus was God speaking to mankind. It was God saying, "I love you. I desire a relationship with you. If you will put your faith and trust in my Son, then you will have access into my presence once more." God loved us so much, He wanted a relationship with us, He was so willing to forgive us and bring us back to Himself that He sent us a gift- the gift of reconciliation- and it came wrapped in swaddling clothes laying in a manger.

因为上帝渴望与我们建立一种关系——一种我们一起行走,一起交谈的关系——他有一个计划让这种关系再次成为可能。当神在适当的时候差遣他的儿子从一个女人——一个名叫马利亚的处女——所生的时候,这个计划开始显现。耶稣的诞生是上帝对人类的讲话。那是上帝在说:“我爱你。我渴望和你建立关系。你们若信靠我的儿子,就必再得见我的面。”神如此爱我们,他想和我们建立关系,他如此愿意原谅我们,把我们带回到他的身边,所以他给了我们一个礼物——和解的礼物——这个礼物是用襁褓包着的,放在马槽里。

A relationship with God grants us the opportunity and ability to "hear from the Lord", to have Him "speak to us", to communicate and fellowship with Him. The relationship between mankind and God that was broken was "mended" back together through Jesus Christ. So, when you look at the Christ child laying in a manger, don't just see Him, hear Him- hear what He is saying. He is speaking volumes. He is speaking loudly. He is speaking the depth and breadth and length and height of God's love for you.

与神的关系使我们有机会和能力“听神的声音”,让他“对我们说话”,与他交流和团契。人与神之间破裂的关系通过耶稣基督被“修补”在一起。所以,当你看着躺在马槽里的圣婴时,不要只看他,还要听他——听他在说什么。他说得太多了。他在大声说话。他说的是神对你爱的长阔高深。

Have a great day. Don't just see the babe in the manger, "hear" Him, listen to what God is saying to you through Him.

祝你今天愉快。不要只看见马槽里的婴儿,要“聆听”他,要听神通过他对你说什么。
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Nov 2023, 11:41 pm

TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

KK

JOHN 11
约翰福音 11章 35节

Jesus wept.
耶稣哭了

SHORT BUT SWEET
短而甜

Surely the story of Lazarus depicts the spiritual state of us all before Christ came into our hearts; we were dead in trespasses and sins. Like Lazarus we wore the grave cloths of our own good works, which could never make us right with a holy God. We had the sentence of death on our lives, until Jesus called us by grace to receive salvation through faith in His name.
毫无疑问,拉撒路的故事描绘了在基督进入我们内心之前我们所有人的属灵状态。我们死在过犯和罪恶之中。像拉撒路一样,我们穿着自己的善行的裹尸布,却永远无法使我们与圣洁的上帝和好。我们的生命被判处死刑,直到耶稣以恩典呼召我们,因信他的名而接受救恩。

The place where this miracle happened was a place of weeping. Mary and Martha, along with their friends were weeping...there also were professional weepers present. So why were the tears of Jesus different?
这个奇迹发生在一个哭泣的场所。玛丽和玛莎,以及他们的朋友在哭泣……甚至还有专业陪哭人在场。那么为什么耶稣的眼泪不同呢?

Jesus is fully God and fully man. As such, He knows every human emotion, He knows deep loss and pain. Not just on a physical level, but on an emotional level within His family. Jesus’ compassion for His people knows no bounds.
耶稣是完全的神,也是完全的人。所以,他理解人类的每一种情绪,他理解深深的失落和痛苦。这样的理解不仅在身体层面,更是在家人中的情感层面。耶稣对祂子民的怜悯是无限的。

He asked the question..."where have you laid him?” They answered, “Come and see". When Jesus sees anyone broken by sin, he weeps. Because He knows that the consequences of sin is death.
他问这个问题……“你把他停在哪里了?”他们回答说:“你过来看”。当耶稣看见人因罪而破碎时,他会哭泣。因为他知道罪的后果就是死。

But weeping over the grave of Lazarus was not enough. He did something. The compassion of Jesus was an active compassion. Likewise, we have to be like Jesus...we also see the graves of people who are in sin. They are dead and without hope, but as we share the gospel, the Spirit opens up their hearts and enables them to come forth from the grave and have their grave clothes removed.
但是单单为拉撒路的坟墓哭泣是不够的。他做了别的什么。耶稣的怜悯是一种积极的怜悯。同样,我们必须像耶稣一样……我们也看到了犯罪者的坟墓。他们已经死了,没有希望,但当我们分享福音时,圣灵会打开他们的心门,使他们能够从坟墓里出来,脱去他们的裹尸布 。

Moved by the tears of Martha and Mary, Jesus wept. The Son of God, the Prince of Peace, wept. The One who is eternal, ever-faithful, ever-living, wept. The One who is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, wept.
耶稣被马大和马利亚的眼泪感动,哭了。上帝的儿子,和平的君,哭了。永恒的,永远信实的,永远活着的,哭了。万王之王和万主之主,哭了。

Every unsaved person is dead in trespasses and sins. It is not enough for us o weep over their state; we are commissioned by Christ to share the gospel with these, so that they too may experience the new life that only Christ can give.
每个未得救的人都死在过犯和罪中。我们为他们哭泣是不够的;我们受基督的委托与他们分享福音,好让他们也能体验到只有基督才能赐予的新生命。

Years ago, two salvation army workers wrote to their founder William Booth. In the letter, they said, “We have tried programmes, meetings and everything to reach people, what do you suggest we do?" He sent a telegram back with just two words: TRY TEARS
多年前,两名救世军写信给他们的创始人威廉·布斯。在信中,他们说:“我们已经努力尝试了做节目、开见面会以及一切可以接触人群的办法,你建议我们再做什么吗?”他回了一封电报,只写了两个字:TRY TEARS

Before Jesus did anything, He wept, after He wept, He took action.
耶稣哭了,哭了之后,他行动了。

Let us follow the example of our Master. To weep for those who are lost, and work to win them to the Savior.
让我们效法主。为那些迷失的人哭泣,并努力为他们赢得救主。

Please read 2 Corinthians 5
请阅读 哥林多前书2章 5节

God bless you
上帝祝福你

Keith

LIVING STONES
活石

1 Peter 2
彼得前书第二章

5 Come and like living stones, be yourselves built into a spiritual house, for a holy priesthood, to offer up those spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.
你们来到主面前,也就像活石,被建造成为灵宫,作圣洁的祭司,藉着耶稣基督奉献神所悦纳的灵祭。

6 For thus it stands in Scripture: Behold, I am laying in Zion a chosen, precious chief Cornerstone, and he who believes in Him shall never be disappointed or put to shame.
因为经上说,看哪,我把所拣选所宝贵的房角石,安放在锡安。信靠他的人,必不至于羞愧。

7 To you then who believe it is the preciousness; but for those who disbelieve, The Stone which the builders rejected has become the main Cornerstone。
所以他在你们信的人就为宝贵,在那不信的人有话说,匠人所弃的石头,已作了房角的头块石头。

8 And, A Stone that will cause stumbling and a Rock that will give men offense; they stumble because they disobey and disbelieve God’s Word, as those who reject Him were destined to do.
又说,作了绊脚的石头,跌人的磐石。他们既不顺从,就在道理上绊跌。(或作他们绊跌都因不顺从道理)他们这样绊跌也是豫定的。

In Peter’s day, every building was made up of stones. The church is described as God's building…amen. So how can stones be alive? Stones do not breath or speak. Well, in the literal sense, we are not “stones,” but in the spiritual context we are all a part of God’s building. And because we have been made alive in Christ, we are regarded as “living stones.” And this house that God is building cannot fall, because the Chief Cornerstone is His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. The corner stone of the building is the first stone laid…Jesus is the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
在彼得的时代,建筑物都是用石头砌成的。教会被描述为神的建筑……阿们。那么石头怎么会有生命呢?石头不会呼吸也不会说话。嗯,从字面上看,我们不是“石头”,但在属灵的背景下,我们都是神建造的一部分。我们已经在基督里复活,因此我们被视为“活石”。神正在建造的这座房子不会倒塌,因为房角石是他的儿子,我们的主耶稣基督。房角石就是建筑物奠定的第一块石头……耶稣是第一个也是最后一个,启初和末了。

Our faith is founded on the solid foundation of Jesus; His wonderful atonement at Calvary and His resurrection from the dead the third day.
我们的信仰是建立在耶稣坚实的基础上;他在各各他的奇妙赎罪和第三天从死里复活。

He is a stone most precious to those who believe; but to those who reject the gospel, He is a stone of stumbling.
在相信他的人中,他是最宝贵的石头;但对那些拒绝福音的人来说,他是绊脚石。

Jesus the precious corner stone, supports the whole building of which we are part. Christ is our foundation. He is the rock on which we stand. Let us strive to be living stones that those who do not know the matchless love of the Savior may be brought into his glorious kingdom.
耶稣是宝贵的房角石,支撑着我们的整个建筑。基督是我们的根基。他是我们站立的磐石。让我们努力成为活石,让那些还不知道救主无比大爱的人可以被带进祂荣耀的国度。

God bless you
上帝祝福你

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

利未记 01 燔祭-献祭的意义
Patrick Yan | 利未记 查经 Leviticus

sermonaudio.com/sermon/56172118105

利未记 02 素祭— 将最好的献给神

sermonaudio.com/sermon/56172118386

利未记 03 平安祭— 与神的关系

sermonaudio.com/sermon/5917220553

你当尽心、尽性、尽意爱主 Love God with all Your Heart
Our Pastor | 耶稣的命令

sermonaudio.com/sermon/62323111552234

ENGLISH

Dating and Romance Session 1
Dr. Joshua Mack | Dating and Romance Conference
GraceUnlimited

sermonaudio.com/sermon/330151126574

Dating and Romance Session 2
Dr. Joshua Mack | Dating and Romance Conference
GraceUnlimited

sermonaudio.com/sermon/330151139186

The Lord’s Indictment of Unfaithful Churches (Revelation 2-3)
Pastor John MacArthur
Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/103123200341476

A Vision of Christ’s Work in His Church (Revelation 1:9-20)
Pastor John MacArthur
Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/101023200454450
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Nov 2023, 10:36 pm

KK

SIMPLY SCRIPTURE

简单的经文

GOD SEES EVERYTHING

上帝查看一切

Psalm 1

诗篇1

The first Psalm is wonderful and I wish to share some things about it.

第一首赞美诗很精彩,我希望分享她们。

Here is the way temptation can strike. It starts off slowly, but as we see in these verses it can spiral out of control and then we fall into sin.

这是诱惑攻击的方式。它开始得很慢,但正如我们在这些经文中看到的,它可能会失去控制,然后我们陷入罪中。

Walking - Proverbs 1:15

行走-箴言1:15

It is not "walking" that is wrong, but it is a reference to who we walk with and what we listen to that matters. We need to be very careful with what we fill our minds with and who we have as our friends. We are to be in the world, but not of it: John 17:7-17. We must feed our minds with the right type of food to keep it healthy: Philippians

4:7-8.错的不是“行走”,而是与谁同行和听什么才是重要的。我们需要非常小心是什么充满心思意念以及谁是我们的朋友。我们将在世上但不属于它:约翰福音17:7-17。我们必须用正确的供给满足我们的心怀意念,以保持它的健康:腓立比书4:7-8。

Standing

站立

Once we start to stop and ponder sin, it will take control. How often do we (or I), look longingly at some temptation? The result of giving in to it leads to death in a spiritual sense: Romans 6:23, and even physical death at times. We become submissive and inactive as it says in the Psalm. We stand and look earnestly after this or that pleasure. Be careful, Christian, what you see and what you watch.

一旦我们开始停下来琢磨罪,它就会控制我们。我们(或我)多久会渴望一些诱惑?罪的工价乃是属灵的死:罗马书6:23,有时甚至是肉体上的死亡。正如诗篇中所说,我们变得顺从和消极。我们停下并认真地看待这种或那种快乐。基督徒,小心你看到的和你观察到的。

Sitting

坐着

Please note the lessening of activity here, when we are walking, we are actually doing something, but then we become dormant. There are thousands of Christians who have started off well, but are now back in the clutches of the world, because like Demas, they have loved this present world: 2 Timothy 4:10. You have been warned, believer.

请注意这里活动的减少,当我们行走的时候,我们实际上在做一些事情,但是之后我们就进入了静止状态。有成千上万的基督徒,他们开始时做得很好,但现在又回到这个世界的魔掌中,因为他们像底马一样,爱这个现在的世界:提摩太后书4:10。你一直被警告,信徒。

In verses 2-3 we are given the answer. And that answer is to fill ourselves with God's word! Not just to read it, but to meditate on it, and to do this on a continuous and regular basis. Remember that these writers did not have the New Testament to read, they had just the Law of the Lord, but it was so refreshing to them.

在第2-3节中,我们得到了答案,就是用上帝话语来充满我们自己!不仅仅是阅读思考它,并且要持续地、有规律的基础上这样做。请记住,这些作者没有读新约,他们只有上帝的律法,但这让他们如此焕然一新。

That means they were refreshed by reading the books of the Law, like Chronicles and Leviticus. Do you find the word of God lifeless or life giving?

这意味着他们通过阅读律法书得到了更新,如历代志和利未记。你发现神的话语是毫无生气的还是赋予生命的?

In Verse 3, the man who does this is compared to a tree. Can I ask you a question? Have you ever tried to move an oak tree that is many years old? It is unmovable, the roots of that tree go down deep. Indeed, we are like trees and we are fed by the living waters or word of God, which is in Christ Jesus and His word.

在第3节,做这件事的人被比作一棵树。我能问你一个问题吗?你曾经试图移动一棵多年的橡树吗?它是不可移动的,那棵树的根扎得很深。事实上,我们就像树木,从生命活水或上帝的话语中得到滋养,这就是在基督耶稣和他的话语中。

This is why we are told to be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord: 1 Corinthians 15:58. How rooted and grounded are you in the word of God? Are you still taking it in milk form: 1 Peter 2:2 or in meat: Hebrews 5:11-14 and 1 Corinthians 3:1-3.

所以经上吩咐我们,务要坚固,不可摇动,常常竭力多作主工。林前十五:58你在神的道上扎根多深?还是以灵奶的形式?彼得前书2:2,还是以肉体的形式?希伯来书5:11-14和哥林多前书3:1-3。

In the New Testament, Paul says that we must feed on THE WORD in verses such as Colossians 3:16, and we must never fear temptation as Jesus has overcome the world and the devil: Hebrews 2:14-18 & 1 Corinthians 10:13.

在新约中,保罗说我们必须以圣经为粮,如歌罗西书3:16,我们永远不要害怕诱惑,因为耶稣已经战胜了世界和魔鬼:希伯来书2:14-18和哥林多前书10:13。

Jesus has defeated the devil through his word: Matthew 4:1-12 and made a mockery of all his power. He has given us the same authority, so let us use it and go forward to victory!

耶稣已经通过他的话语打败了魔鬼:马太福音4:1-12,并且嘲弄了魔鬼所有的力量。他已经给了我们同样的权力,让我们使用它,走向胜利!

Verses 4-6 show what happens to those who choose to disobey God. The Apostle Paul says in Romans 6:23: For the wages which sin pays is death, but the [bountiful] free gift of God is eternal life through [in union with] Jesus Christ our Lord. God knows the way of the righteous and He sees everything that happens to them.

第4-6节显示了选择不顺服神的人会有什么下场。使徒保罗在罗马书6:23中说:因为罪所付的工价是死,但神慷慨白白的恩赐,通过与我们的主耶稣基督(联合)就是永生。上帝知道义人的道路,他看见他们身上发生的一切。

Verse 6, for the believer, is wonderful. Your Father sees everything that has been said to you and about you, and any actions that people take against you have been seen by your heavenly Father. He takes note of all these and He will reward or punish the people responsible. You may look, believer, at people who are doing well because they are exploiting others and doing evil things: Psalm 73.

第6节,对信徒来说是美妙的。你的天父查看对你说的和有关你的一切,人们对你任何行动都被你的天父看见。他会记下所有这些,并会奖励或惩罚负有责任的人。信徒啊,你可能会看到对于那些因为他们剥削,做坏事的人神会做的很好:诗篇73。

Nothing is unseen, believer,. no one does anything in secret. ALL things will be exposed on judgment day. The Lord looks on these people and considers them chaff that the wind blows away.

信徒,没有什么是看不见的。没有人秘密地做任何事情。所有的事情都会在审判日暴露。耶和华看顾这些人,视他们为被风吹散的糠秕。

Be grateful for His grace and study His word and beware of walking, standing, and sitting with sinners.

感谢他的恩典,学习他的话语,警惕与罪人行走、站立、同坐。

God bless you,

上帝保佑你

KEITH

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

PLEASE CLICK ON LINK OR COPY AND PASTE INTO BROWSER

CHINESE

患難中的得勝者 Be Overcomers
Rev. Derek Chi-Liang Tu | PSALMS 患難中的力量和安慰
Chinese三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1282304412397

如何走出低潮,重新得力 Rise
Chinese三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/27232037282086

神啊, 你忘記我了嗎?Will You Forget Me Forever?
Chinese三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/21123114181589

ENGLISH

Ruth #1: Elimelech, Naomi, and Ruth
Mark Raines | Series on Ruth
Harbor Reformed Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/43112052520

Ruth #2: God Moves in a Mysterious Way

sermonaudio.com/sermon/410112130184

Ruth #3: Ruth Meets Boaz

sermonaudio.com/sermon/420112312215
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Nov 2023, 11:11 pm

Please pray for this country

https://www.prayercast.com/finland.html

UN-REACHED PEOPLES

FINNISH

What Are Their Needs?
Just like all areas of the world, Finland needs clear, consistent, and relentless presentation of Biblical Christianity. As the information in the previous section mentions, there is much apathy and unbelief in Finland despite liturgical association numbers being quite high. The numbers of people claiming no affiliation are also large. Finland has quite a field of opportunity for the gospel.

Prayer Points
Pray that God will send workers into this field of opportunity with the unchanging message of the gospel.
Pray that God will raise up and empower workers from local people to reach their homeland.
Pray that God will raise up missionaries from the local people that will take His message to Europe and throughout the world.

KARELIAN

What Are Their Beliefs?
Most Karelians are Christian, but like many people in Europe and Russia, they often have a secular worldview. Many do not accept the Bible as God’s final word or believe Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. They have varied ideas about the afterlife, many of which conflict with the Bible.

What Are Their Needs?
Karelians need a Christ-centered theology and a willingness to accept his lordship.

Prayer Points
Pray for Karelian families to be abundantly blessed by the Lord, leading others to find hope in Jesus Christ.
Pray for Karelian disciples who will make more disciples who will make even more disciples.
Pray that soon there will be Karelian workers who will take the name of Christ to others.

THAI

Where Are they Located?
Most Central Thai people in Finland live in urban centers and near university campuses.

What Are Their Lives Like?
Many of the Central Thai people are college students. Once there, they seldom have much social contact with the Finish majority.

What Are Their Beliefs?
Theravada Buddhism was introduced in Thailand in 329 B.C. Almost all of the Thai are devout followers of Gautama Buddha and seek to eliminate suffering and improve their future by gaining merit in pursuit of perfect peace, or nirvana. They believe that merit can be acquired through feeding monks, donating to temples, and attending worship services.

What Are Their Needs?
Believers can reach out to students from Thailand by opening their homes to them and giving them a "home away from home." In this informal, relaxed atmosphere, they can share the deeds of Jesus Christ with Thai Buddhists.

Prayer Points
Ask God to raise prayer teams who will begin breaking up the soil through worship and intercession.
Ask God to send believers to work among the Central Thai people in Finland.
Ask the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the Central Thai towards believers so that they will be receptive to the gospel.
Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Central Thai people in Europe that will spread far and wide.
Pray that God will mobilize the Church in Finland to reach out to Thai college students at Finland's universities.

ROMANI

What Are Their Beliefs?
Many Romani have maintained their religious traditions and beliefs. They believe that ghosts, lizards, and snakes are capable of harming humans. They believe that men have the power to curse others by giving them the "evil eye." They also believe that some men have the power to heal the sick.

What Are Their Needs?
Although they may be more sanitary, more educated, and have more opportunities than Romani in the Middle East and India, they all have one thing in common: the need for Jesus. Prayer and evangelism efforts are needed in order to win them to Christ.

Prayer Points
Pray that the people who have been rejected and discriminated against will find love and acceptance through Christ.
Ask the Lord to raise up people who are willing to share Christ with the Romani.
Ask the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the Romani towards Christians so that they will be receptive to the Gospel.
Ask God to strengthen, encourage, and protect the small number of Romani who have become Christians.
Pray that God will give the missions agencies strategies for reaching the Romani.
Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Balkan Romani.

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

SERMONS ON EVANGELISM

Excellence in Evangelism

Ray Comfort | Evangelism

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1025222120523901

Tic-Tac-Toe Evangelism

Mike Henry | Evangelism

Biblical Restoration

sermonaudio.com/sermon/69181513710

Mobilizing the Church for Evangelism

John Blanchard | Evangelism

John Blanchard Sermons

sermonaudio.com/sermon/102009044281

Bring Them In!1

Denis Lyle

Lurgan Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/4608720218
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Nov 2023, 10:57 pm

Please share these devotions and click the sermon links or copy and paste into browser

1 TIMOTHY 1

提摩太前书1章

18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightiest war a good warfare;

19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck

18我儿提摩太啊,我照从前指着你的预言,将这命令交托你,叫你因此可以打那美好的仗。19常存信心和无亏的良心。有人丢弃良心,就在真道上如同船破坏了一般。

HOLDING ONTO YOUR FAITH

持守你的信仰

Hey Christian, YOU are in a WAR!!

嗨各位弟兄姊妹,你正在一场(属灵)战争中!

Timothy had to do certain things and we must do these things also.

提摩太必须做一些事情,我们也必须做这些事情。

We need to war a good warfare, we need to realise that our enemy, although he is defeated, is still dangerous.

我们需要打胜一场征战,我们需要认识到我们的敌人虽然被打败了,但仍然很危险。

To wage a good warfare, we have to hold onto our faith tightly. In one verse it says that we have to "cling tightly" to it. We can do this because God first clings tightly to us!

为了打好一场战争,我们必须紧紧持守我们的信仰。有一节经文说,我们必须“紧紧抓住”它。我们能做到这一点,是因为上帝首先紧紧地抓住了我们!

Also, we need to have a clear conscience. That is to have short accounts with God, to confess our sins to Him, knowing that we will receive forgiveness.

此外,我们需要问心无愧。那就是与神简短的清一下我们的帐,向他承认我们的罪,知道我们必蒙赦免。

Some Christians or some so-called Christians, have not done these things.

有些基督徒或所谓的基督徒,没有做这些事。

Look at what has happened to them. Their lives are a wreck!

看看他们发生了什么。他们的生活一团糟!

I hope your life is not a shipwreck。

我希望你的生活 不是一场“沉船事故”

God bless you,

上帝祝福你

Keith

基斯

1 SAMUEL 15

撒母耳记上 15

20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the Lord, and have gone the way which the Lord sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites. 21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the Lord thy God in Gilgal.

20扫罗对撒母耳说:「我实在听从了耶和华的命令,行了耶和华所差遣我行的路,擒了亚玛力王亚甲来,灭尽了亚玛力人。21百姓却在所当灭的物中,取了最好的牛羊,要在吉甲献与耶和华-你的 神。」

DIRECT DISOBEDIENCE

直接违抗

Saul was told to completely destroy Amalek. Why would God want Saul to do this?

扫罗被告知要彻底摧毁亚玛力人。 为什么神要扫罗这样做呢?

Amalek was the one who attacked the weak rearguard of Israel. In Exodus chapter 17 they were terrible, and it took all the prayers of Moses to support Joshua as he fought against them. So they were very evil people and God wanted them to be destroyed, as they were a people who not only attacked the children of Israel, but also led them into idol worship.

亚玛力人攻击的是以色列人中殿后的弱旅。 在出埃及记第 17 章中,他们很可怕,摩西用所有的祈祷来支持约书亚与他们作战。 由此看出他们是非常邪恶的人,上帝希望他们被毁灭,因为他们不仅攻击以色列人,还引导他们拜偶像。

When sin and disobedience is in the believer's life, they will make many excuses. The origins are in the Garden of Eden, when Adam blamed Eve. She blamed the serpent who hadn't got a leg to stand on, so to speak.

当信徒的生活中有罪和悖逆时,他们会找很多借口。 可以这么说,这起源于伊甸园,亚当指责夏娃,而夏娃则责怪那条没有腿可以站立的蛇。

Saul heard the words of Samuel in verse 3. He knew what God wanted him to do, but he was like Achan; he saw the good things and kept them. He destroyed all the rubbish of Amalek, but kept the best things to do what - sacrifice unto the Lord?

扫罗在第 3 节听到撒母耳的话。他知道神要他做什么,但他像亚干; 他看到了美物就保留了下来。 他摧毁了亚玛力人所有的垃圾,但保留了最好的东西来做什么——献祭给耶和华?

How often are we like Saul? We are told to completely destroy some pet sin, but we keep the best parts of it. We think that God will be satisfied with partial obedience. and God comes like Samuel did and says ‘What means the bleating of the sheep in my ears?’. We try and hide our sin from God, thinking that partial obedience is true obedience when in fact it is direct disobedience.

我们有多像扫罗? 我们都知道要彻底消除恶习,但我们保留其中最讨喜的部分。 我们认为上帝会满足于我们这样部分的服从。 上帝像撒母耳一样来了,他说:“我耳边传来绵羊的咩咩声是什么意思?”。 我们试图向神隐瞒我们的罪,认为部分的顺服也是真正的顺服,而实际上它是直接的悖逆。

We blame other. Let's say we have the sin of pride, and we say to God ‘Well I have got rid of it. But look at him/her: they have this sin or that sin and I haven't’. Well, you still have the sin of pride, however much you may try to hide it.

我们习惯于责怪他人。 假设我们有骄傲的罪,我们对上帝说‘看吧,我已经摆脱它了。 但是你看那个人:他们还是有这个罪或那个罪,而我没有。 对了,这就是骄傲的罪,不管你多么想隐藏它。

The people did not keep the sheep and the oxen; the order to do this came from the top, from Saul himself.

人们并没有要把牛羊留下来养着; 这是来自最高层的指令,来自扫罗本人。

Are you disobeying God Christian, and then blaming someone else for your sin? You need to take responsibility for your actions.

基督徒啊,你是否也违背上帝,然后把你的罪归咎于别人呢? 你需要为你的行为负责。

Are you still keeping an Agag in your life? Look at what Samuel did to Agag and he was an old man!!!

你的生活中还保留着亚甲吗? 看看撒母耳对亚甲是怎么做的,他是个老人!!!

It is time to obey the Lord fully and to destroy the Amalekites and Agag's in your life.

现在是完全服从主并在你的生活中消灭亚玛力人和亚甲人的时候了。

Remember, if you don't they will turn into Haman, who in the book of Esther put the children of Israel in serious peril, and it was only because God graciously intervened that they were saved.

记住,如果你不这样做,他们就会变成哈曼,在以斯帖记中,哈曼将以色列人置于严重的危险之中,只是因为上帝仁慈地介入,他们才得救。

Do not play around with sin believer, do as Samuel did and hack your Agag to pieces and wholly follow the Lord.

信徒们,不要玩弄罪恶,而要像撒母耳那样,把你的亚甲砍成碎片,完全跟随主。

Amen

阿门

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CLICK ON LINK OR COPY AND PASTE INTO BROWSER

CHINESE- JUDGES PART 2

- 珊迦 - Shamgar

Our Pastor | Judges

sermonaudio.com/sermon/64102355102

巴拉 Barak

Our Pastor | Judges
sermonaudio.com/sermon/62810334102

基甸 -- Gideon

Our Pastor | Judges
sermonaudio.com/sermon/62810349572

神的计划是最好的 - God's Plan

Our Pastor | Judges
sermonaudio.com/sermon/62910811190

参孙 Samson

Our Pastor | Judges
sermonaudio.com/sermon/62910815101

ENGLISH- SPIRITUAL WARFARE PART 4

Sheild Yourself

Tim Conway | The Armour of God
Grace Fellowship Manchester
sermonaudio.com/sermon/92920119127612

Taking the Helmet of Salvation: Our Hope
Grace Fellowship Manchester sermonaudio.com/sermon/1052017614985
The Sword of The Spirit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/101720191265151

Christian, TAKE the Sword of the Spirit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/102520828492649

Praying At All Times in the Spirit

sermonaudio.com/sermon/111209023894
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Nov 2023, 12:54 am

Continue to pray for my wife Helen, she has high fever.

Please share these devotions and click thee sermon links or copy and paste into browser

Matthew 21

马太福音 21

12 And Jesus went into the temple and drove out all who bought and sold in the sacred place, and He turned over the four-footed tables of the money changers and the chairs of those who sold doves.

12耶稣进了 神的殿,赶出殿里一切做买卖的人,推倒兑换银钱之人的桌子,和卖鸽子之人的凳子。

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, my house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

13对他们说:「经上记着说:

我的殿必称为祷告的殿,

你们倒使它成为贼窝了。」

BOOTING OUT THE RUBBISH

清除垃圾

Should Christians get angry?

基督徒可以生气吗?

Well, it says not to be angry.. but Jesus certainly was.. this shows us that we can be angry, but angry at what God is angry about.

好吧,圣经说不要生气……但耶稣在这里肯定是生气了……这告诉我们可以生气,但是要对上帝生气的事情生气。

There is such a thing as righteous anger, remember Jesus was sinless., this was not wrong what Jesus was doing.

这就是有正义的愤怒。记住耶稣是无罪的,耶稣所做的并没有错。

This was taking place in the court of the gentiles, this was an area that was supposed to be set aside for worship, but had been turned into a place of commercial activity, and not one of high repute either, these merchants were fleecing the worshippers.

这件事发生在外邦人的院子里,本来是用来做礼拜的地方,却变成了商业活动场所,而且连商业活动的名声也不好,因为这些商人在敲诈信徒。

How many churches today have commercial activity going on within their walls.. bookstores, their pastors write books that are sold for many dollars?

今天有多少教堂在他们的围墙内进行商业活动……书店,他们的牧师写的书卖很多美元?

What do you think Jesus would do if he came to your church?

如果耶稣来到你的教会,你认为他会做什么?

Would he have to drive out the merchants from your place of prayer?

他是否会将商人赶出您的祈祷场所?

When churches become more like a business then they stop fulfilling their calling.

当教会变得更像一个企业时,他们就不再履行他们的呼召。

We sure need to clean house church and to remember that church is for reaching out to a lost world.. it is not a commercial operation.. it's God's operation to reach a needy and sin sick world.

我们的确需要清理教会,并记住教会是为了接触失丧的世界……这不是商业活动……这是上帝的行动,是为了接触一个有需要和罪恶的世界。

The church in Ephesus was full of activity.. Jesus said that was good.. but they had missed the point.. it's not about activity.. it's about communion with God.. amen

以弗所的教会充满了活动..耶稣说那很好..但他们错过了重点..这与活动无关..这是关于与上帝的交流..阿门

Revelation 2

启示录第二章

1To the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Ephesus write: These are the words of Him Who holds the seven stars [which are the messengers of the seven churches] in His right hand, Who goes about among the seven golden lampstands [which are the seven churches]:1「你要写信给以弗所教会的使者,说:『那右手拿着七星、在七个金灯台中间行走的,说:

2 I know your industry and activities, laborious toil and trouble, and your patient endurance, and how you cannot tolerate wicked [men] and have tested and critically appraised those who call [themselves] apostles (special messengers of Christ) and yet are not, and have found them to be impostors and liars.

2我知道你的行为、劳碌、忍耐,也知道你不能容忍恶人。你也曾试验那自称为使徒却不是使徒的,看出他们是假的来。

3 I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name’s sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.

3你也能忍耐,曾为我的名劳苦,并不乏倦。

4 But I have this [one charge to make] against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love].

4然而有一件事我要责备你,就是你把起初的爱心离弃了。

5 Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent (change the inner man to meet God’s will) and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord], or else I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent.

5所以,应当回想你是从哪里坠落的,并要悔改,行起初所行的事。你若不悔改,我就临到你那里,把你的灯台从原处挪去。

Two final questions…

最后两个问题...

How angry would Jesus be if he came to your church?

如果耶稣来到你的教会,他会有多生气?

What would Jesus get rid of in your church?

耶稣会在你的教会中除去什么?

We need to get rid of the things that hinder us.. Amen.

我们需要摆脱阻碍我们的事情……阿门。

Jesus was angry because the place of prayer was being misused in the temple. How angry do you think the Father is when he sees the prayer meeting side-lined in the church?

耶稣很生气,因为祷告的地方在圣殿里被滥用了。 当父亲看到教堂里的祷告会被搁置时,你认为他有多生气?

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE AND TO MAKE THE PLACE OF PRAYER THE MAIN PLACE

是时候打扫房间并把祷告的地方变成重要的场所了

WALKING WORTHY OF THE GOSPEL

行事为人配得福音

Philippians 1

腓立比书 1章

27 Only be sure as citizens so to conduct yourselves [that] your manner of life [will be] worthy of the good news (the Gospel) of Christ, so that whether I [do] come and see you or am absent, I may hear this of you: that you are standing firm in united spirit and purpose, striving side by side and contending with a single mind for the faith of the glad tidings (the Gospel).

27只要你们行事为人与基督的福音相称,叫我或来见你们,或不在你们那里,可以听见你们的景况,知道你们同有一个心志,站立得稳,为所信的福音齐心努力。

We are citizens of heaven who are living here in enemy territory. So how we behave is important, we are representatives of our Heavenly Father. People cannot see God... except through us.

我们是住在敌人领土上的天国公民。 所以我们的行为举止很重要,我们是天父的代表。 人们无法看到上帝……除非通过我们。

It is no good sharing the gospel with someone, if your life doesn't back up what you say. Let me give you an example.

如果你的生活不支持你所说的话,那么与某人分享福音是没有用的。 让我给你举个例子。

You witness to a friend at work and tell him/her about Jesus, and then you are dishonest in your dealings with people at work or you swear at work... this is not conducting yourself in a manner that is worthy of the gospel. You are bringing the gospel into disrepute.

你在工作中向一个朋友作见证并告诉他/她关于耶稣的事,然后你在工作中与人打交道时不诚实,或者你在工作中发誓……这不是以一种配得上福音的方式行事。 你让福音声名狼藉。

Paul had great trust in these believers, that whether he was there or whether he wasn't, they were behaving in a godly and gracious manner.

保罗非常信任这样的信徒:无论他在不在,他们都以敬虔和仁慈的方式行事。

Are you just living in a godly manner, whilst you are being watched by your pastor or your fellow believers? Your life should be the same whether Paul (your pastor) is present or not?

你是否只是在敬虔地生活,不论是否被你的牧师或信徒同工们注视着吗? 无论保罗(你的牧师)在不在,你的生活应该是一样的?

So how can we walk worthy of the Lord? One of the main things is to be unified. The song goes... that they will know we are Christians by our love. This along with our unity sets us apart from the world.

那么我们怎样行事为人对得起主呢? 主要的事情之一是要合一。 这首歌唱的是……他们会因我们的爱而知道我们是基督徒。 这与我们的团结一起使我们与世界区别开来。

Why is unity with likeminded believers so important, because the gospel is pre-eminent? We are not in competition with other bible believing Christians; we are to work together, to transform the world through the power of the gospel.

为什么与志同道合的信徒合一如此重要,因为福音是至高无上的吗? 我们不与其他相信圣经的基督徒竞争; 我们要一起工作,通过福音的力量改变世界。

Let us walk worthy of the gospel... in love, unity, and power.

让我们行事为人配得上福音……在爱、团结和力量中。

God Bless You,

上帝祝福你,

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Click on link or copy and paste into browser

CHINESE- JUDGES PART 1

介绍士师记 - Intro to Judges

Our Pastor | Judges
ChineseDeuteronomy 12:8; Judges 17:6

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6310242272

俄陀聂 Othniel

Our Pastor | Judges

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6310348573

以笏 Ehud

Our Pastor | Judges

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6310331242

以利 - Eli

Our Pastor | Judges

sermonaudio.com/sermon/62810325341

ENGLISH- SPIRITUAL WARFARE PART 3

The Breastplate of Righteousness (Part 3) - Putting On The Breastplate

sermonaudio.com/sermon/912201710347753

The Breastplate of Righteousness (Part 4) - Effective Prayers Because Of A...

sermonaudio.com/sermon/912201635385923

The Stability of Gospel Shoes

sermonaudio.com/sermon/91820914106197

The Mobility of Gospel Shoes

sermonaudio.com/sermon/922201633393736
Admin