World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:41 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:28 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Barry Smith Deceased End Time Prophesy short Videos
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» POPE FRANCIS Deal with CHINA
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:08 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:55 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:51 pm by Admin

» Lebanon Beirut Blast Explosure
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:48 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:40 pm by Admin

» CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:45 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:44 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:42 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Mar 2020, 1:29 am

Justice’ Testimony

This was written by my son Justice after he broke his neck two years ago. I felt it was important to share with all of you who are similarly facing uncertainty and fear.

~  ~  ~  ~

"If I am going to stand up to fear I know that it’s not up to me to win that daily battle. It’s not the demon Fear vs Justice the human. It’s the demon Fear vs the God Almighty, He who created the heavens and the earth with His voice. The God Almighty, who has created me for a purpose stands in opposition to Fear. Our humility is meant to keep us standing behind God in the battle and not in front. He is able and as long as I remember I am weak I am shielded. I am a soldier in Gods army and I am under direct orders to be strong and courageous even though I am weak and afraid."

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

In Christ's Image Training

In Christ's Image Training.
Online course begins April 3, 2020.
Registration closes March 26, 2020

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:
1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, March 26, 2020.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins April 3, 2020.

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

Please feel free to forward this message to others;
acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2020
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Mar 2020, 11:37 pm

The Shelter of Glory

What we define doctrinally as "salvation" is, in truth, the entrance, and then expansion, of Christ's Presence throughout our person. What we call salvation is, in truth, the beginning of God's glory in man.

If you are a Christian, then Christ is in you; you are already in glory. You have been clothed with Christ, who is Himself the "radiance of [the Father's] glory" (Heb 1:3). The fact is, Satan knows you are a Christian, not simply because he heard you repeat a prayer at a church altar; the Devil sees what happened when you prayed: The glory of Christ entered your spirit!

There, within you right now, abides the substance, the radiance, of Christ. Your prayer to receive Jesus into your heart was eternally effective.

The Divine Refuge
To attain the manifest glory of God is the reason for our existence. Consequently, the Lord is more concerned with our full conversion than our fleshly comfort; He seeks to establish in us true holiness rather than false happiness. He will even bring us through floods and fires, if necessary, to scourge away our addiction to the goals of men.

The outcome of what seems like harsh or severe dealings is that, having been delivered from the frail defenses of man, the glory of God becomes our shelter.

Isaiah 4:4-5
"When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion ... by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning, then the Lord will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy."

The glory of His Presence "will be a canopy." Isaiah continues, "And there will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain" (Isa 4:6).

Think of it! In the last days the glory of God shall increasingly become so tangible, so substantial, that it will become a "shelter," a "refuge," and a "protection" to those who have learned to live in the Presence of God.

For all the compelling reasons to serve God, His highest calling to our hearts is nothing less than the attainment of Christ's glory: "It was for this He called you through our gospel, that you may gain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ" (2 Thess 2:14).

Yes, Christ will part the skies and be manifest in finality, but first He comes to be manifest in our humanity! Paul tells us that Christ is coming specifically "to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed" (2 Thess 1:10).

As the return of Christ approaches, entrance into the glory of God shall not only become more attainable; it shall become ever more necessary. For as the battle at the end of the age intensifies, only the shelter of God's glory shall preserve us.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:
1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, March 26, 2020.

Use our Mobile-friendly / Printer-friendly version to forward or print this message.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2020
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 11 Mar 2020, 11:03 pm

Difficult Times We Live In

We know these are difficult times, yet as followers of Christ we were born for times like these! When darkness covers the earth, that's our cue to rise and shine (Isa. 60)!

For those of you that are praying about taking In Christ's Image Training, let me personally encourage you to not be timid. Go ahead and step out in faith. God is reaching to your family and friends. This is an important time, and your advancement into focused training will increase the spiritual "wattage" of God's presence in your life, adding depth and shine to your testimony. Fulfilling your destiny is the reason you are alive.

If you know others who might benefit from this online course, feel free to forward this email on. We have several different enrollment plans to choose, including a free lesson plan. You might be interested in forming a small group of four or more people. When you are in a group, costs are just $58 per person or less, plus you receive the full course. The interaction between all is also helpful, as is taking time to pray with each other as you seek God for greater conformity to Christ.

Enrollment overview:

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 10:55 pm

Not Judgmental, But Prayer-mental

God does not want us to be judgmental; He wants us prayer-mental. As instinctively as we might have judged people, we should pray for them instead. Today, countless Christians are angry with their elected officials. We say our anger is "righteous indignation." Yet, if our goal is to truly obtain the heart of Christ, we must remember: Jesus forgave those who crucified Him. Consider Peter's personal experience. Remember, Peter actually lived with Jesus. He walked and talked with Christ, he had his meals with Jesus. He watched how Jesus never reacted. He described the Lord as a man who, "while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering, He uttered no threats." How did Jesus keep Himself from anger, carnal reactions and bitterness? Peter says that Jesus "kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously." (1 Peter 2:23). I love that description: Jesus entrusted Himself to God the Judge of all. He will Judge.

Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment
"Well," some argue, "our government officials have sinned." When Paul called for prayer for kings in 1 Timothy 2:1-2, Nero was emperor of Rome. Nero was one of the most corrupt men who ever lived. He did not just have an illicit relationship or two; he had public orgies. He skinned Christians alive. There were occasions when he illuminated his night banquets with living torches and Christians who were tarred and then set ablaze on poles. Nero and his guests dined surrounded by Christians dying for their faith. Yet Paul wrote that we should pray "for kings and all who are in authority" (v. 2). Nero was king when Paul wrote this command. Paul was directing the focus of the church toward redemption and mercy.

You see, when we fill our hearts with angry thoughts, we are actually abandoning our strongest weapon in our arsenal. Prayer.

Some may misread my words, assuming that I think there is nothing wrong in government or society. Yes, there are many things wrong in our world, and God will certainly call us, at various times, to confront the sins that plague our lands. However, my concern is not as much with the White House as it is with the Lord's house!

The Father's house is to be a house of prayer for kings and all in authority. We can adamantly disagree with the political views that a leader has, but we must also adamantly cry to God on their behalf and serve as intercessors, even for our cultural enemies.

I can understand the reason for anger toward elected officials, especially if we consider that they are not doing their jobs. But if all we do is judge them, then neither are we doing our jobs. (1 Pet. 4:17).

Personal note from Pastor Francis:

Thirty years ago I published my first book, The Three Battlegrounds. Within just a few weeks, Battlegrounds became a best seller. Now 30 years later, it continues as a best seller. To commemorate its success, for the rest of January we will be offering The Three Battlegrounds for just $5.85. This would be a strong spiritual companion to share with your spouse or a Bible study at your home or church.

Save up to 53%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this best-selling book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $5.85 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $5.85 (Retail $12.45)

The Three Battlegrounds - Audio Book

An audio reading of one of Francis' best-selling books on spiritual warfare by the same title. Professionally read by Stewart Spencer. Audio sample

Audio book on CD - $9.60 (Retail $14.75)
Audio book MP3 download - $4.80 (Retail $7.38)

Use our Mobile-friendly / Printer-friendly version to forward or print this message.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2020
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 1:58 pm

Army of Worshipers

We were created for God's pleasure. We were not created to live for ourselves but for Him. And while the Lord desires that we enjoy His gifts and His people, He would have us know we were created first for His pleasure. In the closing moments of this age, the Lord will have a people whose purpose for living is to please God. In them, God finds His own reward for creating man. They are His worshipers. They are on earth only to please God, and when He is pleased, they also are pleased.

The Lord takes them further and through more conflict than others; outwardly, they often seem "smitten of God and afflicted" (Isa. 53:4). Yet to Him, they are His beloved. When they are crushed, like the petals of a flower, they exude a worship, the fragrance of which is so beautiful and rare that angels weep in quiet awe at their surrender. They are the Lord's purpose for creation.

One would think the Lord would guard them, keeping them from grief. (Isa. 5:3). Yet, in the midst of their physical and emotional pain, their loyalty to Christ grows pure and perfect. And in the face of persecutions, their love and worship toward God becomes all-consuming.

If only all God's servants were so perfectly surrendered. Yet God finds His pleasure in us all. But as the days of the Kingdom draw near and the warfare at the end of this age increases, those who have been created solely for the worship of God will come forth in the power and glory of the Son. With the high praises of God in their mouth, they will execute upon His enemies the judgment written (Ps. 149). They will lead as generals in the Lord's army of worshipers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds special pricing this week at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Personal note from Pastor Francis:

Thirty years ago I published my first book, The Three Battlegrounds. Within just a few weeks, Battlegrounds became a best seller. Now 30 years later, it continues as a best seller. To commemorate its success, for the rest of January we will be offering The Three Battlegrounds for just $5.85. This would be a strong spiritual companion to share with your spouse or a Bible study at your home or church.

Save up to 53%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this best-selling book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $5.85 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $5.85 (Retail $12.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Three Battlegrounds - Audio Book

An audio reading of one of Francis' best-selling books on spiritual warfare by the same title. Professionally read by Stewart Spencer. Audio sample

Audio book on CD - $9.60 (Retail $14.75)
Audio book MP3 download - $4.80 (Retail $7.38)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2020
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 11 Jan 2020, 11:36 pm

When Becoming Nothing is an Improvement

In the beginning, the earth was formless and void, but that did not deter the Almighty. He looked into the fathomless depth of its darkness and concluded, "All it needs is light!" Likewise, in the beginning of our spiritual lives, we also are "formless and void" and God, just as confidently, is still saying, "All they need is a little light!" Remember: it's the Lord's responsibility to create and our responsibility to submit to His creating.

The Lord only needs three things to fashion life. First, He needs a "nothing." The Almighty always begins His great, creative works with a "nothing" (this is very important because this is where we come in.) Then, His Spirit needs to be hovering over the "nothing." And, finally, He needs His Word, which is the "something" He's going to put in the "nothing's" place.

God has no difficulty at all creating something out of nothing. The only obstacle He faces is when the nothing doesn't know it is nothing but instead thinks it's something. At that point God has to break it back down to nothing before it is good for anything. (Are you still following me?) Paul said this better than I when he wrote,

"If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself" (Gal. 6:3).

Even as Christians, if we think we are "something” so that we look down on others or we are wise in our own eyes, we deceive ourselves! The only something there truly is, is God.

If we know we are nothing without God, and we can simultaneously recognize that the grace He has worked in us is so we can bless others. If we have such an attitude, then there is no limit to how much God can use us. Our knowing we are nothing is a great attainment in His eyes. For then our energies are no longer spent exalting or defending ourselves but in clinging to Christ and relying upon Him.

You see, God is not offended by chaos. There will be times when, like the pre-creation universe, you discover your life seems "formless and void." Do not be over-concerned. When you discover there is "chaos" in the deepest part of you, do not fret. You are at a new beginning. It has taken the Lord quite a while helping your to appreciate your "nothingness."

So, let all who know they are nothings rejoice: you are miles ahead of everyone who thinks they are something! The proud, who consider themselves something special, do not deal with the lightless regions of chaos in their souls; they simply hide them. But if we are transparent with our need, the Spirit and Word can work in us to bring life and order. All we need do is to open up and confess our nothingness to the Holy Spirit.

"For God, who said, 'Light shall shine out of darkness,' is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ" (2 Cor. 4:6).

This is the very way our great Creator creates. He causes light to shine out of darkness! The only thing He requires of us is to be honest about the darkness---to confess it instead of hiding it.

"Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them . . . But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light" (Eph. 5:11,13).

When darkness is exposed to the light, it becomes light. In fact, the very reason our darkness becomes visible is because God shines His light on it. If you persevere---if you continually thrust your darkness into the light of God's grace and power---that light will ultimately shine out from within you. Your darkness will actually become light.

Beloved, if you know you are nothing in yourself, you're a prime candidate to become something in God! Consider again Paul’s view of himself:

"If anyone else has a mind to put confidence in the flesh, I far more: circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless. But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ" (Phil. 3:4-7).

To become nothing in ourselves, to be excavated of pride and of being consumed by our attainments and pedigree, is part of the path to sonship. Paul actually saw all his human, religious attainments as obstacles. Certainly, in time the Lord used all of the elements of Paul's life, but not before Paul gave them up to the Lord.

John the Baptist said, "He must increase, but I must decrease" (John 3:30). You see, though self-confidence dies, God-confidence comes to life!

So, do not fret. You can admit that you have areas within that are dead and dark. Romans 4:17 says, "God . . . gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist." God gives LIFE to the dead. Do you sometimes feel dead? Good. You're qualified to get God's life! Look to God. Trust Him as your Creator. Do not fear when you discover you are nothing. There is a time when becoming nothing is an improvement.

Save up to 42%
Limited time offer

When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Book - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~

The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
View Francis introducing this book
Book - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)

Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. Over 500,000 in print. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book - $7.80 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook - $7.80 (Retail $12.00)

More of God - Audio Series

Our primary need in the church is not more programs; what we need most is more of God.
Message titles:

More of God   |   God's Will for Us
Dismantling Strongholds   |   With Unveiled Face
The Simplicity of Devotion   |   He Restores My Soul

CD Audio Series - $15.60  (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80   (Retail $12.00)

Facebook

and
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God

Both books $15.30 (Retail $25.50)

Package of 2-Books and CD series - $28.71
(Retail $49.50)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2020
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 1:24 pm

To This One Will I Look

Transcendent, Liberating Humility
Of all virtues, Jesus elevated meekness above the others. Why? Humility is the door opener to grace: no virtue enters our lives except that humility bids it come. Without humility, we have no sense or attachment to our personal need; we see no reason to change or appropriate future grace.

Yet, humility is not only host to the other virtues, it is also the life essence that sustains them. It is humility that recognizes when love is growing cold and humility that confesses our need for greater faith. Without humility, our virtues harden into lifeless statues within the sanctuary of our hearts. Thus, humility sustains the unfolding of true spiritual nobility. It provides increasing wholeness, life and growth to all other virtues.

Consider: when asked by His disciples "Who then is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" Jesus put a child in their midst. He said, "Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 18:1,4).

What a sublime wonder that, in heaven, the height of greatness is measured by the depth of one's humility. Listen to Wuest's Expanded Translation of this verse: "Therefore, he who is of such a nature as to humble himself like this little child, esteeming himself small inasmuch as he is so, thus thinking truly, and because truly, therefore humbly of himself, this person is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Jesus came not only to bring us to heaven when we die; He came to establish heaven where we live. Thus, He introduces the realm of God to His disciples with the words,

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 5:3).

Beloved, there are no proud beings in heaven. Here on earth we see the strutting pride of leaders and celebrities; we behold pride again in our racial and cultural identities and divisions. We see unrepentant pride in many marital divorces and church divisions; and the offspring of pride - envy and jealousy - in the inordinate desire to be glorified before men. In heaven, praise to God fills the atmosphere, not pride in human achievement.

Jesus said the kingdom of heaven belongs to the poor in spirit! Not the perfect, but the poor -- those who know they are spiritually needy -- these will find a welcomed home in the kingdom of God. But there dwells not one proud soul in all of heaven.

Hear again the promise of the Lord:

"In that day you will feel no shame because of all your deeds by which you have rebelled against Me; for then I will remove from your midst your proud, exulting ones, and you will never again be haughty on My holy mountain. But I will leave among you a humble and lowly people, and they will take refuge in the name of the LORD" (Zeph 3:11-12).

Only the humble take refuge in the Lord. Do you defend yourself? Do you seek retaliation or vengeance for life's injustices? Or, instead, do you take refuge in God? If so, then humility is growing within you. Remember, neither the proud nor the self-righteous look to God; only the lowly trust in the Almighty.

To the humble He gives grace. Grace is not just unmerited favor, it is God's promise to do for us what we cannot do for ourselves. When we confess our sins, when we openly reveal our flaws and our ongoing need of divine help, we find the Almighty a ready companion to transform our lives and meet our needs.

Listen again to the promise of our God:

"For thus says the high and exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell {on} a high and holy place, and {also} with the contrite and lowly of spirit in order to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite"" (Isaiah 57:15).

Revival cannot be conjured up by man; it doesn't come just because we put a sign outside our churches and advertise. No, true revival only comes from God. Yes, and of all types of people upon earth, God chooses to bring revival to the humble. Indeed, He gives even a greater encouragement: He promises to dwell with the contrite and lowly.

Humility, the door that welcomes virtue, is the catalyst to all things spiritual. God resists the proud, but gives help to, and dwells with, the humble.

Beloved, there is nothing God desires from us except a humble heart. Listen well to this final great promise of our Creator:

Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?"

"For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD. "But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word" (Isaiah 66:1-2).

The great King, the Eternal One, sifts the nations in search of a certain type of person: he who is humble, contrite of spirit, and who trembles at His word. He says, "To this one I will look."

"Lord, I humble myself of my pride and innate tendencies to exalt myself. I long for the secret courts of the Most High and to dwell in the secret place with You. I humble myself before You, O God. Let this day be the beginning of lowliness in me."

Save up to 42% this week
Limited time offer

When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Book - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)

Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. Over 500,000 in print. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book - $7.80 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook - $7.80 (Retail $12.00)

More of God - Audio Series

Our primary need in the church is not more programs; what we need most is more of God.
Message titles:

More of God   |   God's Will for Us
Dismantling Strongholds   |   With Unveiled Face
The Simplicity of Devotion   |   He Restores My Soul

CD Audio Series - $15.60  (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80   (Retail $12.00)

Facebook

and

Both books $15.30 (Retail $25.50)

Package of 2-Books and CD series - $28.71
(Retail $49.50)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2020
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 10:22 pm

Standing Behind Our Wall

The sense of distance we often feel between Christ and ourselves is an illusion. As we enter the days prior to Christ's Second Coming, the Lord shall begin to remove that falsehood. Indeed, He promises, "In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you" (John 14:20).

The Scriptures tell us that Christ is the vine, we are the branches; He is the head, we are His body; He is the Lord and we are His temple. From start to finish, the Bible declares the Lord not only has a dwelling in Heaven, but that He also abides perpetually in redemptive union with His people. The ever-present focus of His activity is to guide us into oneness with Himself.

Thus, for all that the Holy Spirit has come to establish in our lives, whether through gifts, virtue or power, His highest purpose is to lead us into the presence of Jesus. The Holy Spirit labors ceaselessly to establish intimacy between ourselves and the Lord Jesus. Someone once said that intimacy means "into-me-see." This holy transparency fills the letters and words of the Bible with the heartthrob of God. Like sheep, we actually hear the Shepherd's voice speaking to our spirits, bringing comfort, correction and direction (see John 10:27).

Not only are we privileged to know Christ's teachings, He is so close to us in spirit that we can discern the tone of His voice as He instructs us. This is heart-to-heart intimacy.

Listen to His wonderful promise: "I am the good shepherd; and I know My own, and My own know Me, even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep" (John 10:14-15).

Jesus says, "I know My own, and My own know Me." How intimate is this relationship? The union between Christ and our hearts is of the same nature as His union with the Father. He explains, "even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father."

Yet, the sense of distance between Jesus Christ and us persists. You may have prayed, "Lord, You said You are with us forever but I feel alone. I cannot perceive You." If Christ is within us, how can we find the living flame of His presence?

In the Song of Solomon, this quest to find the secret place of His presence is given wonderful expression. The bride says, "Listen! My beloved! Behold, he is coming, climbing on the mountains, leaping on the hills! My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag" (Song of Sol. 2:8-9).

This is our Lord, full of vitality! He is "climbing on the mountains, leaping on the hills." To see Him on mountains, though, is to behold Him from afar. He is still distant. How do we live in a moment-by-moment sense of His indwelling presence? We still ask, "Where within me are You, Lord, within me?"

The bride continues,

"Behold, he is standing behind our wall, he is looking through the windows, he is peering through the lattice" (Song of Sol. 2:9).
Yes, Christ dwells within us, but He is standing behind our "walls." The walls between us and the Savior are primarily the work of unrenewed minds and hardened hearts. We have barricaded ourselves behind fears and carnal attitudes; we are held hostage by sin and worldly distractions.

Yet these barriers can be eliminated. To the degree they are removed, we possess functional oneness with Christ and experience true spiritual advancement.

Removing The Walls
Even now, let us pursue the removal of these barriers. How? Imagine that, even as you are reading, the Lord Himself has quietly entered a nearby room. You look, and suddenly the room is vibrant and alive, shimmering with waves of light. Instantly, your senses are flooded with His holy presence as the living, probing light enters you and descends into your heart. The darkness that shrouded your inner sin nature is gone and your heart is exposed.

My first question: Knowing that Jesus Christ is in the room, would you enter?

If you could not bring yourself to move toward the room, what would be your reason? If it is because you feel you have failed the Lord too many times, then shame has become a "wall" between you and Christ. If fear keeps you distant, then fear is the barrier between God and you; if an unrepentant heart is keeping you from intimacy with Christ, then heart hardness is your cause of isolation.

Remember, the pure in heart see God (see Matt. 5:8). If we repent of our wrong attitudes and sins; if, instead of shame and fear, we clothe ourselves with the garments of praise and salvation, the barriers between ourselves and the Lord can be removed.

But let me ask you a second question: How would you enter Christ's presence? It is my opinion that we would not pick up tambourines and dance into His glory. No. When the greatest apostles and prophets beheld Him, His presence caused each to fall face down as a dead man before Him. For me, it would be with great trembling that I would approach the room of His presence. I would inch my way closer.

How can we break the sense of distance between ourselves and Christ? In the same way we would repent of sin and shame before entering the room, let us turn our gaze toward His living glory. In trembling obedience, let us enter the fire of His presence for, in truth, He is closer than the room next door. He is, even now, standing behind our wall.

Lord Jesus, I remove the wall created by my fears, sin, and shame. Master, with all my heart I desire to enter Your glory, to stand in Your presence and love You. Receive me now as I bow before Your glory.

Online course begins
January 3, 2020.
Registration closes December 26, 2019.

Registration extended through
Monday, December 30, 2019

Save 30%
Limited time offer
Intimacy with God

The Holy Spirit comes not just to give us gifts but to actually lead us into the presence of Jesus. Beloved, we were created to live in fellowship with Jesus Christ, and the messages in these books have proven invaluable in bringing many closer to Christ.

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

The Shelter of the Most High

Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.

Book $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook $9.10 (Retail $13.00)

~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Revised and expanded edition

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Book - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Dec 2019, 11:45 pm

Start the new year fulfilling your destiny!

We know these are difficult times, yet as followers of Christ we were born for times like these! When darkness covers the earth, that's our cue to rise and shine (Isa. 60)!

For those of you that are praying about taking In Christ's Image Training, let me personally encourage you to not be timid. Go ahead and step out in faith. God is reaching to your family and friends. This is an important time, and your advancement into focused training will increase the spiritual "wattage" of God's presence in your life, adding depth and shine to your testimony. Fulfilling your destiny is the reason you are alive.

We have included information below for our next Level I online class that begins January 3. For more information, please visit our website at www.icitc.org.

Online course begins January 3, 2020.

Registration extended through Monday, December 30, 2019

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day,
Thursday, December 26  Monday, December 30.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins January 3, 2020.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Dec 2019, 10:46 pm

Angry, Angry, Angry

It's hard to remember a time when people were more angry. A civilized person ought to be, first of all, civil. Yet today there is no discourse, no respect for another's opinion, no reasoning together for the common good. I am concerned, especially for the church.

One may argue, "Our society is decaying. We should be mad." Yes, but we can be angry yet still not sin (Eph. 4:26). Of course, I feel anger that the underpinnings of our culture are being dismantled by unprincipled men. Our souls should be vexed at the darkening cloud of demonic infestation in our culture, especially when children are caused to stumble or the weak are exploited. If we don't take a stand, the advance of evil ultimately means more people will die without Christ. So, if we are angry, it does not necessarily mean we have sinned. It can simply mean we care.

I am not surprised by the increased anger. My concern is that, unless this anger regenerates into something more redemptive, more Christlike, we will not see our cities renewed. Indeed, anger that does not awaken in us redemptive action ultimately degrades into bitterness and unbelief.

A Two-Pronged Attack
While hell advances into our world on many levels, I want to discuss two primary areas. The first manifestation is brazen, widespread and alarming. For example, a corrupt law gets passed or gang violence breaks out; or it might be that a beloved public figure is scandalized. It's on the news and people are talking about it. The shock waves caused by this demonic intrusion smash against the sensibilities of our hearts: we're disappointed, offended, stunned and, often, outraged. In this state of mind, hell launches the second area of attack. There is no newscast dragging our attention to this next stage of warfare. On this front, the devil does not come flaunting himself. In seething whispers he stirs the pot of our discontent until it boils. Ultimately, where once the heart of the Christian was full of faith and love, now bitterness, hatred and malice churn in the souls of God's people. This is the second prong of the attack: the hardening of our hearts in reaction to evil.

So while we must fight the culture wars of our times, we must preserve our capacity to love if we will actually win our war. We must remember we are not fighting against "flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world" (Eph. 6:12 KJV).

Sadly, I have heard many people say recently that they've lost their vision for America. What they actually lost was not their vision, but their love. For love believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. Love never fails (1 Cor. 13:7-8).

The Goal of God
I will tell you how I look at this. I believe that if the Almighty's highest plan was to end evil on Earth, He could do so in a flash. Why does He wait? He desires to bring believers to Christlike maturity. In a moment evil would be gone, as it was with Sodom and Gomorrah. But we must never forget: Jesus did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

What God waits for is us. Our Christlike perfection is the harvest upon which the Father waits. He desires to bring many sons to glory, and this world, with all its evil, is the perfect setting to bring us to Christlike maturity. Here, we have real enemies that God can use to perfect our love; in this environment, we have actual foes whose persecution helps to perfect our prayer.

Yes, we should be angry about what's wrong, but we must be Christlike in making things right. We cannot just be political; we must be spiritual, like people from another realm.

Rightly there are times when we must defend the helpless among us, but concerning ourselves, let us consider again what Jesus commanded:

"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven" (Matt. 5:39-45).

You see, God desires mature sons and daughters who, while fighting for their world, open the door of love into His world. To see our nation transformed, we ourselves must be transformed. Otherwise, we will risk becoming Christian hypocrites: angry that the world is not Christian but untroubled that we are not Christlike.

To all, Francis, Denise and our entire staff pray for God's greatest blessings to be yours this Christmas season.

"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."

Online course begins
January 3, 2020.

Save 30%
Limited time offer
Intimacy with God

The Holy Spirit comes not just to give us gifts but to actually lead us into the presence of Jesus. Beloved, we were created to live in fellowship with Jesus Christ, and the messages in these books have proven invaluable in bringing many closer to Christ.

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Dec 2019, 11:42 pm

We have included information below for our next Level I online class that begins January 3. For more information, please visit our website at www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,
December 26, 2019.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Dec 2019, 11:36 pm

Even Sodom!
(En Español)

"He then began to denounce the cities in which most of His miracles were done, because they did not repent" (Matt. 11:20).

Jesus has a word to say, not only to us as individuals, but to entire cities as well. In anger He rebuked Chorazin, Bethsaida and Capernaum (Matt. 11:21, 23). With tears He wept over Jerusalem (Luke 13:34). If He expected cities to repent in the first century, He expects cities today to repent as well.

It was in this very context of reproving cities, however, that Jesus made a statement which, to me, unveiled the scope of God's redemptive power. Listen to His rebuke, but also to its hidden promise.

He said, "For if the miracles had occurred in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes" (Matt. 11:21).

Tyre and Sidon were Gentile cities known for their debauchery and sin. Yet Jesus said that His life, revealed in power, can bring even the vilest of cities -- places that ought to be destroyed -- to "sackcloth and ashes." The strategy, therefore, to turn our cities back toward God is for the church to reveal Christ's life in power. Yes, the revelation of Christ living, loving and healing the world around us can turn our worst cities back toward God!

Today, many cities are ripe for revival. What hinders the turning of the people's hearts? Part of the answer lies with the church, with our sins of self-righteousness, indifference and unbelief. The Lord said if His people would humble themselves and pray, seek His face and turn from evil, He would then heal their land (2 Chron. 7:14). The future does not belong to the world; it belongs to the transformed church. Indeed, let us never forget: God "desires all men to be saved" (1 Tim. 2:4). With this in mind, Paul taught that entreaties and prayers should be made on behalf of all men, "for kings and all who are in authority" (1 Tim. 2:1-4). The sacrifice of Christ provides for the salvation of all men. Heaven waits only for the church to act.

One may say, "But, that was then. Our cities are worse. They are beyond redemption." Not so. Jesus continued His rebuke of cities, saying, "If the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day" (Matt. 11:23). Amazingly, when Christ is manifested in power, Jesus said even Sodom could find repentance!

I have heard ministers compare Los Angeles or New York to Sodom. Fine. These cities have seen hell, now let the church show them Heaven. The promise of Christ is that even Sodom could find repentance in the atmosphere and revelation of Christ's power. If there is hope for Sodom, there is hope for our cities as well!

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, When the Many Are One, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Online course begins
January 3, 2020.

Save 30%
Limited time offer
Intimacy with God

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Dec 2019, 12:36 am

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,
December 26, 2019.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 12:20 am

When Average Men Follow Christ
By Francis Frangipane
Before we doubt whether we are the caliber of the first disciples, here is a fact sheet compiled from over 200 New Testament Scriptures concerning those whom Jesus first called.
The disciples... came to Christ, believed in Him, followed Him.
They...
dined with Him, often became hungry, often didn't have time to eat, twice fed the multitudes.
They...
received special authority to heal and deliver, became Jesus' confidants, were often rebuked and corrected, were entrusted with the mysteries of God's Kingdom.
They...
did what was not lawful on the Sabbath, broke the traditions of the elders, entered the Kingdom of God and walked in God's power.
They...
were frightened, fell on their faces, were much afraid, were very astonished, they marveled, they were indignant and they rejoiced.
They...
became weary on a number of occasions, grumbled and withdrew, some stopped walking with Jesus; even after the resurrection some still doubted, they wrote the New Testament and died for their faith.
They...
were taught to pray for the Kingdom to come and for laborers for the harvest, yet slept while Jesus prayed; they spent ten days in continuous prayer before Pentecost, and prayed corporately every day afterward at 3:00 p.m..
They...
forgot provisions, made commitments they could not keep, individuals begged them to heal people they could not heal, they attempted to exorcise demons that would not leave, they rebuked parents bringing children to be blessed, abandoned Jesus in His deepest need, they were frequently jealous and ambitious, and they turned the world upside down after the resurrection.
They...
had a tendency to invent doctrines, tried to command fire to fall on the Samaritans, put a limit on how many times to forgive, presumed John would not die, wanted to build tabernacles for Jesus, Moses and Elijah, became the tabernacle of God on earth after Pentecost.
They...
prepared cities for the arrival of Jesus, prepared the Passover for the last supper, and were prepared by God to represent Christ; ultimately, they were prepared to die for the Lord.
They...
remembered what Jesus taught, received the great commission, faced terrible opposition from principalities and powers, Jews and Gentiles, yet they made disciples of all nations.
Let us read the words of Christ as though we were sitting at Jesus' feet learning. What did Jesus say concerning love, spiritual authority, or the power of faith? It is time to not be overwhelmed by our flaws and weaknesses. Rather, let us obey all Jesus taught and be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit, even as His first disciples were.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Save 30%
Limited time offer
Intimacy with God
[size=undefined]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowbookstore.com%2FMerchant5%2Fgraphics%2F00000002%2Fbook_holiness_96x150.jpg&t=1575762090&ymreqid=2e9d598e-399b-5e90-1c34-23005601ae00&sig=7This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.[/size]
[size=undefined][size=undefined]View Francis introducing this book[/size][/size]

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
[size=16]Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
[/size]

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowbookstore.com%2FMerchant5%2Fgraphics%2F00000002%2Fbook_shelter_large_100x150Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.

Book $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ [size=16] ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~[/size]
I Will Be Found by You
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowbookstore.com%2FMerchant5%2Fgraphics%2F00000002%2Fbook_found_new_lg
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Book - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10
  (Retail $13.00)
Use our Mobile-friendly / Printer-friendly version to forward or print this message.
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffrangipane.org%2Fimages%2Ffb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 2 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffrangipane.org%2Fimages%2Ftwitter_share

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 28 Nov 2019, 10:33 pm

A Thankful Heart

A Thankful Man is a Humble Man
If you think you know God but do not live your life in gratitude before Him, it is doubtful that you really knew Him in the first place. A thankful heart honors God. Too often when people say they "know God," what we actually mean is they know facts about God. But we should ask ourselves, "Do I truly know Him?"

Paul warns that just knowing facts about God is not enough to enter eternal life. He wrote,

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened" (Rom. 1:20-21).

Even though we may know God in a theological sense, if we do not "honor Him as God or give thanks" our thought processes have a way darkening around our sins and fears. When we are in that hardened, ungrateful state of mind becomes a pathway into and out of hell (see James 3:6).

When I see a poor man...
H. W. Beecher wrote, "Pride slays thanksgiving . . . a proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves." When God gives us less than we desire, it is not because He is teaching us poverty; He may be using our difficult circumstances to teach us thankfulness.

You see, life - real life - is not based upon what we amass but on what we enjoy. Even in difficult circumstances God still gives us much to appreciate many things. Someone once said, "When I see a poor man who is grateful, I know if he were rich, he would be generous." A thankful spirit is akin to a generous spirit, for both appreciate and receive the riches of God. When we are thankful with little, God can entrust us with much.

All of us that serve you are so very grateful to God
for you! May He bless you and lead you into the
fullness of His Presence!

The preceding message is adapted from a chapter in Francis' book, The Shelter of the Most High. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 40%
Limited time offer

Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.

Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.

Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

Discernment and the Mind of Christ
Audio/Video Series

So often in the church these days, criticism and judgment masquerade as spiritual discernment. True discernment however, is as simple, and as profound, as possessing the redemptive mind of Christ.

Message titles:
The Discernment We Need   |   The Mind of Christ
The Holy Spirit’s Voice   |   Think Redemption

CD Series $14.00 (Retail $20.00)
DVD Series $21.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $7.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $10.50 (Retail $15.00)

The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series

The world is overstocked with judgmental Christians. The Lord doesn't want us to simply judge what is wrong, but to attract people to what is right. What is needed are individuals who use the gift of discernment to bring godly wisdom, healing and the heart of Christ into every situation.

Message titles:
The Gift of Discernment Parts 1, 2 and 3   |  Judging Rightly

CD series - $11.20 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.60 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $21.00 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:45 am

The Men of Ninevah

There are many types of fasts. If you have ever gone on an extended fast, you know it can be a life-changing experience. The sinful king of Nineveh along with the nobles and all the people of his nation fasted completely from food and water. The Lord heard the sincerity in their repentance and spared their nation, making them an example of how prayer, coupled with fasting, touched the heart of God (Jonah 3; Luke 11:32).

A fast can be a powerful tool to help stimulate revival or, conversely, it can degrade into a religious exercise that has almost no spiritual significance. The Pharisees fasted twice a week but did so to be seen of men. Their fast became a thing of religious pride. It was completely without spiritual value.

Examples of True Fasts
At its essence, the purpose of a fast is to help us reach our spiritual destination faster, hence the name fast. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied" (Matt. 5:6). The goal of our hunger is for righteousness to prevail, either in us personally or in our family, church, city or nation. Fasting takes us there faster.

Yet we must not allow our fast to become a form of self-inflicted punishment. Fasting is not about "severe treatment of the body" (Col. 2:20-23). In truth, a fast is a gift of grace -- an opportunity to engage the Lord in an extended time of desire. During the time you would have nourished your body, nourish yourself spiritually instead. Draw closer to the Lord. Read the Word of God, memorize Scriptures, or pray for yourself and others.

Isaiah 58 tells us that a fast can also be a time to show God's love to others. The Lord says,

"Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him?" ---Isaiah 58:6-7

Therefore, when you are fasting from food, consider also ways to help the disadvantaged and hurting. You might even devote your food money to a relief agency who gives care to suffering people in destitute places.

Men of Ninevah
Going back to our opening reference: the king of Nineveh. He led his people into a three day, complete fast. I wouldn’t recommend such a fast yet this king probably felt he was likely going to die anyway because of the decadence of his city.

Jesus Himself praised the Ninevites as an example of the breakthroughs that can occur when people get serious with God.

Friends, we need a breakthrough in America and some breakthroughs will never come without prayer and fasting. Will we stand with the men of Nineveh?

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 40%
Limited time offer

Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.

Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.

Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

Discernment and the Mind of Christ
Audio/Video Series

So often in the church these days, criticism and judgment masquerade as spiritual discernment. True discernment however, is as simple, and as profound, as possessing the redemptive mind of Christ.

Message titles:
The Discernment We Need   |   The Mind of Christ
The Holy Spirit’s Voice   |   Think Redemption

CD Series $14.00 (Retail $20.00)
DVD Series $21.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $7.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $10.50 (Retail $15.00)

The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series

The world is overstocked with judgmental Christians. The Lord doesn't want us to simply judge what is wrong, but to attract people to what is right. What is needed are individuals who use the gift of discernment to bring godly wisdom, healing and the heart of Christ into every situation.

Message titles:
The Gift of Discernment Parts 1, 2 and 3   |  Judging Rightly

CD series - $11.20 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.60 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $21.00 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 3:06 pm

The Day of God's Kingdom

As we approach the fulfillment of many end-time prophecies, we must not allow ourselves to be moved by fear or unbelief. Increased wars, lawlessness and ethnic conflicts are signs that point to something more significant than themselves. Recall, the Lord’s word, He said, "So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near" (Luke 21:31).

Indeed, the turbulence we behold in the sea of humanity is caused by a storm in the heavenly places: The Kingdom of Heaven is drawing close! The signs around us are actually the effects of a confrontation between the Kingdom of God and the domain of hell. And while wars and rumors of wars fill the headlines, so there is another people returning to their homeland: the Kingdom of God.

For while great pressure is being exerted upon nations to exalt their ethnicity, so also there is a return in the true church to the purity and power of our origins in Christ. Like no other time in history, our identity in Christ must be greater, more compelling, and more real to us than any natural bonding we have in the world.

Remember, it was in this very context of international upheaval that Jesus said, "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come" (Matt. 24:14).

The Last Great Move of God
It is vital for us, as Christ's church, to return to what Jesus called the "Gospel of the Kingdom." The Gospel of the Kingdom makes disciples, not just converts. But while the Gospel of the Kingdom requires more, it gives more. For it is the gospel as Jesus lived it---full of power, love and reconciliation. And its "good news" is not simply that someday we will go to Heaven, but that this day Heaven is coming to us.

Save up to 50%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  
The Power of Covenant Prayer

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.

Book $6.50 (Retail $10.00)
Ebook $5.00 (Retail $10.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 12:21 am

America's Future: Christ or Chaos

There is a chosen race. However, this race is not born of ethnicity or fleshly pride; its origin is heavenly. It is spiritual and its citizens come from every "tribe and tongue and people and nation" (Rev. 5:9). Individuals who have been purchased by the Lamb of God and are now united by His blood. Their homeland is Heaven, and in their love for each other, they display Christ as God's answer for ethnic strife and conflicts.

Exodus of the Gentiles
While the return of the Jews to Israel is last century's most remarkable exodus, it is not the only restoration of ethnic peoples in recent years. Indeed, Israel's restoration is but one of scores of cultures resurfacing in today's world, each seeking to be defined by the best aspects of its heritage.

In this "Gentile Exodus," nations are not only returning to their native identities but, like Israel, many are reclaiming their original homelands as well. From the cessation of colonialism in African, Asian and the Middle Eastern countries to the emergence of dozens of ethnic peoples at the fall of communism, nations are returning to their ethnic ancestry.

I believe this desire to return is, in part, the result of a divine decree. The Lord says in Zephaniah, "Indeed, My decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms...'' (3:8). The separation of Czechoslovakia into two ethnic peoples and the restoration of Germany into one nation were not just political decisions; they were the fulfillment of a decree from above.

Never in history has there been a time when nations and peoples were so universally drawn toward their ancestral distinctions. Incredibly, since World War II there have been over 100 new republics established, sixty percent of all nations. Most of these were secured through warfare and bloodshed. In the last fifty years more national identities and borders were replaced than were changed by all the previous wars in history.

Yet, awakening simultaneously with these new nations, as though foreign occupation were but a dream in the night, are ancient hatreds and conflicts. And it is where neighboring peoples have occupied the same land during different eras, as with the breakup of Yugoslavia, that the fires of ethnic and racial clashes are most consuming.

Jesus warned His disciples of this day, saying, "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom" (Matt. 24:7). But for those who pursue the Lord their God, we are coming into the time of the great harvest which God has prepared from the foundation of the world. Matt. 24:14

The Three Battlegrounds

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 02 Nov 2019, 10:11 pm

Casting Down the Accuser
of the Brethren

"Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night" (Rev. 12:10).

There will be an actual point in time when the salvation, power and kingdom of God, as well as the authority of Christ, is manifested in the earth. While we wait patiently for the final fulfillment of that glorious event at the return of Jesus Christ, the spirit of this reality can be possessed any time a people determine to walk free of criticism and faultfinding, and turn their sights toward love and prayer for each other.

"There are God-ordained procedures to initiate correction within a church. These corrections should be done by "you who are spiritual . . . in a spirit of gentleness . . . looking to yourself, lest you too be tempted." Your motive should not be to destroy, but to "restore such a one" (Gal. 6:1). Accusations against an elder, though, should not even be received except on the basis of two or three witnesses (1 Tim. 5:19). The "witnesses" spoken of here are eye-witnesses, not the intuitive "witness" or "sense" someone receives apart from hard and visible facts. All too often, these sense "witnesses" are sent by hell to destroy the harmony of a church with rumors and gossip."

When the scriptural approach to rectifying a situation is ignored, it opens the door to fault-finding, fleshly criticisms, and judging, which are the evidences that the "accuser of the brethren" is assaulting the church. Where these sins are operative, the movement of the Holy Spirit is restricted: salvations are few, power is minimal, and spiritual authority is crippled. Such a church is in serious danger.

To be truly anointed to bring Christ's corrections to a church, one must be anointed with Christ's motives. The Scriptures are plain, Jesus "always lives to make intercession for [the saints]" (Heb. 7:25; Rom. 8:34). God does not call us to judge each other, but to pray for one another. If we see a need in the body of Christ, we must intercede and not simply criticize. Our pattern must be to follow Christ in building and restoring, not to echo the accuser of the brethren in finding fault.

Many years ago I belonged to a national Christian organization that had several serious problems. At that time I was pastoring a small church and I felt perhaps we should leave this group because of what was wrong. So, with fasting and prayer, the congregation and I began to seek the Lord. At the end of that time I wrote a "list" of complaints and, actually holding them before God, I prayed (somewhat self-righteously), "Lord, look at the errors in these people. Direct us, Lord, what should we do?"

Immediately the Lord replied, "Have you seen these things?"

"Yes, Lord," I answered, "I have seen their sins."

To which He said, "So also have I, but I died for them, you go and do likewise."

From that day on, I found a grace from God to seek to be a source of life and prayer wherever I was serving God. I determined to not be overwhelmed by what was wrong, but to seek to bring redemption to every situation.

You see, we will always be serving in churches where something is wrong. Our response to what we see defines how Christlike we are actually becoming. If we see weakness in the body of Christ, our call is to supply strength. Where we see sin, our response is to exemplify virtue. When we discover fear, we must impart courage; and where there is worldliness, we must display holiness. Our assignment is to enter the place of need and stand there until the body of Christ is built up in that area.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 50%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Oct 2019, 11:22 pm

"For Dreams to Come True"
(En Español)

In a dream I saw a temple standing in an open field. My view of the temple was from its side, about two hundred yards away. I could not see its front, yet it must have been completely open because great light flashed out from the inside. It pulsed like lightning yet was solid like sunlight. I knew this light was the glory of God.

The temple was so close that I knew with just a little effort I actually could enter the glory of God. His holy presence was clearly within my reach. There were also others directly in front of me whom I recognized as people from church. And while the temple and its light were visible and readily accessible to all, every head was bent downward and turned away from the light; each was occupied with other things.

I heard one voice say, "I have to do laundry." Another said, "I have to go to work." People were reading newspapers, watching televisions, and eating. I was sure everyone could see the light if they wanted to -- even more sure that we all knew His glory was near. There were even a few people reading the Bible and praying, but everyone maintained the downward thrust of their gaze; each had a mental barrier of some kind between themself and the place of God's presence. No one, though, stood up and steadfastly walked into the nearby glory of God.

However, as I watched, suddenly my wife lifted her head and beheld the temple. She stood and walked without pausing toward the open front. As she drew closer to the light, a garment of glory formed and thickened around her; the closer she went, the more dense the light surrounding her became. Finally she stepped in front of the temple, turned, and stood in full view of the blazing glory of God. Then she entered the temple.

Oh! How jealous I felt. My wife had entered the glory of God before me!

Suddenly, I realized that there was nothing stopping me from approaching God's presence -- nothing except the multitude of things I had to do and responsibilities that, in truth, ruled my life more than the voice of God. Pushing the weight of these pressures from me, I determined to rise and enter the temple myself. But, to my great regret, in my dream as I rose up, I suddenly woke up!

The longing and disappointment within me seemed unbearable. I had been so close to entering God's presence. How I wanted to stand in the temple and be swallowed up in His glory! I cried, "Lord, why did You let me wake up?"

Immediately the word of the Lord responded. He said, "I will not have My servant's life fulfilled by a dream. If you want your dream to come true, you have to wake up."

Today God is awakening us to the reality of His presence. Indeed, if we truly want Christ to shine upon us, we must arise from the distractions that entomb us. The Lord's promises must become more to us than dreamlike realities reserved only for the hereafter. For this reason Scripture says, "Awake, sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you" (Eph. 5:14). Right at this moment the presence of the living God is near enough to reach; we can enter the outraying of His presence. But if we want our dream of standing in God's fullness to come true, beloved, we must wake up.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 50%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 Oct 2019, 10:37 pm

The Real Jesus

A Storm, a Ghost or Jesus?
Get used to the idea that Jesus is seeking to perfect your faith (Heb. 12:2). Sooner or later, the real Jesus will require you to look straight in the eye of the impossible and believe God for His power.

Consider when the Lord sent His disciples to cross the Sea of Galilee. Later that night, Jesus comes to them walking on water (see Matt. 14:22-33). Contrary winds are causing the sea to churn with turbulent swells. Of course, Jesus could have waited for a calm day to walk on water. Or He simply could have arrived at the other side of the sea supernaturally. No, the Lord comes to the disciples with something in mind: a lesson on faith.

Please note that this is a violent storm. Jesus offers no preliminary instruction, no "Basic Water-Walking 101." He doesn't let them practice on puddles or wait until winter so they could walk on frozen water first. He waits for a storm to teach how to walk on water, which is by all accounts harder to do on rolling waves than on a placid sea. Then, on top of that, He does not come in daylight; He comes at night. So Jesus comes to the disciples in the middle of the sea, in the middle of a storm, in the middle of the night to teach them how to walk on water. If you are taking notes, write this down: Jesus doesn't make lessons in faith easy! But this is the real Jesus with His real disciples, who were both physically tired and more than a little fearful.

Scripture says that the sight of a figure walking on the water, coming out of the blowing wind and spray in the darkness of the night, turns the disciples' fear into terror. They cry out, "It is a ghost!"

As Jesus approaches the boat, He calls out, "Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid."

When Jesus says in the midst of your storm, "It is I," it is a call to faith. When He says, "Take courage," it is a call to action. For true faith is a verb, not a noun. Again, if you are taking notes, write this down: true faith will always, at some point, require courage.

Peter says, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."

This is wonderful, really. Here is an insight not only into the real Jesus but also into Peter's relationship with Christ. Ever since Peter has known Jesus, the Lord has required the disciples to do impossible things: heal the sick, feed multitudes with a lunch pail of food, raise the dead. Over and over Peter has seen Jesus work miracles; and then, over and over, Jesus has empowered Peter to do what he just saw Jesus do.

That night on the stormy sea, Peter has this amazing discernment, and this too is something you should underscore. He realizes that if it's really the Jesus he knows, in a moment He will tell him to do the impossible. And true to form, Jesus calls to Peter: "Come!"

Now Peter is not about to walk on the water, not really. When he steps out, Peter is walking on the word of the Lord: Come. Peter knows that the power to accomplish the impossible resides in obedience to Christ's word. It is this supernatural reality upon which he steps.

You see, faith is all about trusting the integrity of Jesus Christ's command. Do you think Peter feels power when he steps on the water? I don't think he feels anything besides the storm. No goose bumps. No "glory chills." Just obedience to the Lord’s word. With the spray in his face, Peter sits on the topside rail of the rocking boat, then swings his legs over the churning water. Peering through the wind and rain, he looks at Jesus. Then he slips down and stands upright on the rolling sea!

Splash! One step. Splash! Then another and another until Peter walks right up to Jesus. This is no little walk. Admittedly, anyone can walk on water for the first step. It is the second step and beyond that is difficult. Peter walks until the waves grab his attention; he takes his eyes off Jesus, and then he begins to sink. Jesus saves him, of course, and when they get into the boat the wind stops.

Maybe we would expect the Lord to say, "Peter, you did it!" Maybe Peter was expecting praise for his short water-walking career, but no, Jesus lovingly rebukes him, saying, "Why did you doubt?"

Christ sees the beginning of something great within Peter, and He does not want it contaminated by religious pride or self-pity. Most of us want a medal every time we do something for God, but He is not about to let Peter or us build a monument to our accomplishments, especially when we are just beginning. If this miracle of Peter's were done by some of us here in America, in two weeks we would have tours, T-shirts and commemorative celebrations of the day we walked on water. But Jesus will allow none of that for His disciples. He sees greatness emerging in Peter, and He will not press His disciples toward anything other than conformity to His character.

Remember: God's goal is that we become Christlike. Therefore, the real Jesus is going to call us to do the impossible. Walking with God means that we will be called to do what we have never done before. You will see Jesus ahead of you, probably in some kind of storm, but it will be the beginning of a miracle that will change you and touch the world around you.

Lord, forgive me for seeking a safe life instead of a supernatural life. I want more of You. Call me out of the boat of my familiar, predictable world. Master, for the sake of reaching the lost, increase my faith until I am standing with You on the water of divine potential. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book,This Day We Fight!, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.
Save up to 40%
Limited time offer

Book - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Other resources:

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

October 18, 2019
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials

Accepting Registrations

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the January 3
Level I class

Level I information

Online Bookstore
Be sure and visit our Specials page
Arrow Publications Inc.

Ministry Support

• Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications______

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Comments and Questions
eword@frangipane.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 9:36 pm

The Power in Holiness
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof" (2 Tim. 3:1-5 KJV).
Holiness is powerful. Have you ever met a truly holy man or woman? There is a power in their godliness. If, however, one has never known a Christlike soul, it becomes relatively easy to fake Christianity. The fact is that being false is natural to the human heart. Jeremiah wrote that the heart is deceitful above all else." It is with much effort that we become true. Unless we are reaching for spiritual maturity, our immaturity shapes our perceptions of God. We point to the Almighty and say, "He stopped requiring righteousness," when in reality, we have compromised the standards of His kingdom. Indeed, the moment we stop obeying God, at that moment we started faking Christianity.
You see, true Christianity is an unfolding experience with Jesus Christ. It starts with spiritual rebirth and faith in Christ, but it continues into Christ's own holiness, power and love.
As we mature, we will soon realize that the Spirit of Christ is actually within us. The cross emerges off the printed page; it stands upright before us, confronting us with our own Gethsemanes, our own Golgothas -- but also our own resurrections through which we ascend spiritually into the actual presence of the Lord.
With Paul we say, "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and delivered Himself up for me" (Gal. 2:20).
Don't let yourself be misled! Place upon your theology the demand that it work. If Christ is within us, we should be living holy, powerful lives. Let us persevere in seeking God until we find Him. And like Paul, let us press on until we "lay hold of that for which also [we were] laid hold of by Christ Jesus" (Phil. 3:12).
How long should we continue to seek Him? If we spent all our lives and all our energies for three minutes of genuine Christlikeness, we would have spent our lives well. We will say like Simeon of old, "Now Lord, You are releasing Your bond-servant to depart in peace, according to Your word; for my eyes have seen Your salvation" (Luke 2:29-30). We do not want to just give mental assent to Christian doctrine; we want to see, have contact with, and live in the experienced reality of Christ's actual presence. The moment we settle for anything less, our Christianity starts becoming false.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 40%
Limited time offer

Book - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)

Other resources:

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 8:24 pm

The Silent Harvest

In a dream I found myself inside the mind of a dying man. The man had been in a coma for some time; his family had been praying, but they did not know whether or not he had accepted Christ. All they were sure of is that, throughout his life, he had resisted their efforts to lead him to Christ.

As I dreamt I became so acutely aware of the man's state of mind that his thoughts, feelings and struggles almost seemed my own. Although his eyes were nearly closed and his vision clouded, he could see his loved ones at his bedside. I watched as he tried to reach toward his family, but outwardly his arm never lifted. I heard him speak their names, but no sound whispered through his lips. A loved one holding his hand asked, "If you hear me, squeeze." He heard and pressed his fingers against hers, but no movement was seen; his hand clearly remained limp. He was conscious; he could hear their prayers; he felt the warmth of their kisses on his face yet was perfectly incapable of responding.

The pride and isolation that had, throughout his life, stood guard over his heart were gone. A physical catastrophe had overtaken him. Death approached, and he knew he was unprepared for eternity. Submerged beneath his motionless exterior, a war had raged for his soul, and the Lord had won. Subdued by the relentless force of God's love, he was finally at peace. It was during his time in the hospital that he had silently prayed and accepted Christ as his Savior. I was watching his last effort to tell them He found Christ as life ebbed out of his body.

Suddenly, monitoring alarms ripped through the muffled silence of the room. His heart beat one last time, and I suddenly found myself looking down at the body of a man who had just died. The room was buzzing with nurses, while his family huddled in a corner, grieving. The idea of their loved one dying without receiving Christ was more devastating than the reality of death itself. I stirred and then woke. Yet just as I left the dream, the Lord spoke to my heart: "Tell them he's with Me."

Although some time has passed since I had this dream, I am increasingly aware that many of God's people carry a deep abiding heartache concerning the death of an unsaved loved one. Obviously this dream does not apply to all, but there are some for whom this experience is divinely directed. Thus, I submit this to you in a general sense because the Holy Spirit has assured me He will bear witness to your heart if this word is for you.

I have also felt an urgency to pass this dream on to you. The Lord has an important work for you. However, the enemy has used this unresolved loss to sow doubt into your soul. Not only are you troubled about your deceased loved one, but you are carrying doubts about God's love, and you doubt also the power of prayer. Your confidence in God has been compromised. Yet it is precisely at this time that you need to stand without doubt for other members of your family.

Beloved, though there are many questions about the mysteries of life, we must not let the unknown obscure the face of the known: God is good. We know God loves us because He sent His Son to die for our sins. Indeed, Jesus said, "He who has seen Me has seen the Father" (John 14:9). When we look at Christ, we see God, and we know that God cares.

Additionally, some of us have lost loved ones in sudden tragedies, where they seemingly had no time to repent or turn to God. Let me remind you: many who have faced near-death experiences tell of seeing their "life flash before [their] eyes." Indeed, they say that time itself seems to stop or slow dramatically. I believe that, even in what seemed like a "sudden" death, time slowed to a crawl. According to their testimonies, there is enough time in this altered consciousness to ponder one's entire life -- and to make a decision or even call upon the name of the Lord.

In spite of what we do not know about life's many mysteries, one thing remains eternally true: God is our loving Father. He does not desire that any man perish, and He will fight to save us, even to the moment of our death. Let us, therefore, cast our burdens upon the Lord, for He genuinely cares for us. And let us again run with endurance the race set before us, for He has promised that even for those "sitting in the . . . shadow of death, upon them a Light dawned" (Matt. 4:16).

Lord Jesus, thank You for dying for my sins. Lord, there are many issues I do not know, but I do know that You are good. Those things I do not understand, along with my praise, I give to You. I trust You with my life, and I put in Your hands the care of those I love.

Save up to 45% on these select products
Limited Time Offer

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
Book and Training CD - $7.07
(Retail $12.85)

Ebook - $7.07 (Retail $12.85)
The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series

CD series - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.20 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

To order, visit our Specials page at www.arrowbookstore.com

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:01 pm

Dear Friends,

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

For October, we are going to offer the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 4. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules. Registraton for the October 4 Level I Accelerated class is extended through October 1.

Registration will begin in mid-October for the January 4, 2019 Level I class (six-month course).

Thank you,

In Christ’s Image Training Staff

Online Accelerated course begins October 4 , 2019.

Registration extended through Monday,
September 30, 2019

Enrollment overview:

September 26 Monday, September 30, 2019.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins October 4, 2019.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 12:18 am

Truth Is a Person
(En Español)

As we have often stated, our destiny is, first of all, to attain the likeness of Christ. We will fall short along the way; we will have much to learn, relearn and unlearn; we will face many obstacles, but our life vision must not deviate from this goal.

Along the way, there will also be false teachers and ministers. How can we discern the true from the false? In answer to this important question, the Bible itself provides a number of fundamental tests to authenticate the soundness of one’s doctrines. One test in particular comes from the apostle Paul. He writes,

Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you -- unless indeed you fail the test? ---2 Corinthians 13:5

Paul takes all of Christianity and sums up its entire body of truth into one irreplaceable reality: "Jesus Christ is in you." This reality is the one needful thing that Jesus said was necessary. We might be misinformed about the timing of the Rapture or misguided in our administration of church government, but Paul says a true Christian is one who has accepted the living reality of Christ into their hearts!

Do you see this? We are saved, not because we said a prayer at an altar; we are saved because when we prayed the Spirit of Jesus Christ actually entered our life! When He promises, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Heb. 13:5 NKJV), He means He is with us forever. The devil knows we are Christians not because we carry a Bible but because we actually carry Christ; Christ’s presence is a flame of eternal life within us.

It is Christ dwelling in us that produces fruit, works deliverance, and manifests power through us. Our living union with Him makes us His temple; our connectedness to Him enlivens us as His body. In the swirl of religious deception in our world, all we need to know about truth and error can be found by focusing on Jesus. He said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).

I believe it is vital to have right theology, but truth is more than theology. "Truth," Paul tells us, "is in Jesus" (Eph. 4:21). And when Jesus is in us, He transforms us.

Consider also the profound words Paul wrote to the Galatians:

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. ---Galatians 2:20

Paul wrote, "Christ lives in me." The Son of God is not a mere doctrine; He is Emmanuel, "God with us." Eternal life comes from knowing God "and Jesus Christ whom [God has] sent" (John 17:3).

So while there are many important doctrines, all of which are worthy of discussion, our single most important doctrine is that Christ is living within us -- speaking, loving, healing and guiding those born of His Spirit. When someone postures himself as a "keeper of the true faith," yet he rejects the reality of Jesus Christ living within us, that person reveals that he is the one walking in deception.

Truth
In an era of great confusion, we must see truth as a person: Jesus Christ. Everything we need to know about God, Heaven, hell, salvation, sin, and redemption is centered in Him. We must also apply our hearts in humility and focused faith to become like Him, even as John taught, "The one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:6).

Eternal life does not come from having a religion about Christ but from actually knowing Him (John 17:3). He has purchased our forgiveness, our healing, and our well-being. As our Redeemer, He works all things for our good. As our King, He grants us His authority and sends us as His ambassadors. He calls us His body, underscoring His oneness with us. And He extends to us His sanctification and righteousness. We are His bride, wooed by His love.

If anyone tries to convince you that Christ does not dwell within His people, remind them of His Word: "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him" (John 14:23).

Beloved, truth springs from our oneness with Jesus Christ. Our vision is nothing less than "Christ in [us], the hope of glory" (Col. 1:27). Warn those who pick at peripheral doctrines yet deny the indwelling of Jesus Christ: The test of true faith is "Jesus Christ … in [us]" (2 Cor. 13:5). Yes, remind them that truth is a person, not merely a doctrine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 45% on these select products
Limited Time Offer

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ

Book and Training CD - $7.07
(Retail $12.85)

Ebook - $7.07 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series

CD series - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.20 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

To order, visit our Specials page at www.arrowbookstore.com

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum