World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 02 Aug 2019, 11:52 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners
August 2 - Still Love and Laugh

This has ever been My command to you. Love and Laugh. There is a quality about true Love to which laughter is attune.

The Love that does not pulse with joy (of which laughter is the outward sign) is but solicitude. The Joy of Heaven is consciousness of God’s Love.
It was that Love that brought Me to your world.
Consciousness of that Love called forth your joy. Study My Words in the Upper Room — “Loved of My Father”; “I will love him”; “That your Joy might be full.”
Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Aug 2019, 11:04 am

God Calling    by Two Listeners

August 2 - Harvest

So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning.
Job 42:12

My Lord, we seek Thy Blessing.

I love to pour My blessings down in rich, in choicest measure. But like the seed-sowing — the ground must be prepared before the seed is dropped in.

Yours to prepare the soil — Mine to drop the seed-blessing into the prepared soil.

Together we share in, and joy in, the harvest.

Spend more time in soil-preparing. Prayer fertilizes soil. There is much to do in preparation.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Aug 2019, 4:03 pm

August 1 - Joy of Harvest

He that reapeth receiveth wages and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting, that both he that reapeth and he that soweth may rejoice together.

Do you not see that if you are careless about the reaping you have prevented the harvest-joy of the sower?

If by your life and character you do not reap to the full that which they have sown, you are robbing them of the well-earned fruit of their labors.

Further learn this lesson. There are many of My workers and servants in different spheres of the activity to whom you owe the seed of word or example or loving help that has influenced you.

It is a sacred trust. Use it fully.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Aug 2019, 11:48 am

August 1 - Blessed Bond

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken  down the middle wall of partition between us. 
Ephesians 2:14

Jesus, let Thy Beautiful Presence be always with us.

“I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.”

There is no bond of union on earth to compare with the union between a soul that loves Me — and Me.

Priceless beyond all earth’s imaginings is that Friendship.

In the merging of heart and mind and will a oneness results that only those who experience it can even dimly realize.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 Jul 2019, 12:47 pm

July 30 - Faith Rewarded

For what saith the scriptures? Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Romans 4:3  

Think much of My servants of old. How Abraham believed in the promise (when as yet he had no child) that in his seed all the nations of the earth should be blessed. 

How Moses led the Children of Israel through the desert, sure that, at last, they would gain the Promised Land. Down through the ages there have always been those who obeyed, not seeing but believing, and their Faith was rewarded. So shall it be even with you.

Copyright servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 6 00a9.png?v=2.2 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Jul 2019, 6:41 pm

July 29 - See The Lovable

Do not try to force yourself to love others. Come to Me. Learn to love Me more and more, to know Me more, and little by little you will see your fellowman as I see him. Then you, too, will love him.

Not only with the Love of Me, which makes you desire to serve him, but you will see the lovable in him, and love that.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Jul 2019, 11:15 am

July 29 - Sunlit Glades

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 
1 John 4:16  

Lord, bless us and this evening hour, and in Thy Mercy heal us all. 

Do not think that suffering is the only path into My Kingdom. There are sunlit glades, and ways amid the loveliest flowers, along which the steps and hearts of men are drawn to Me. There are birds and laughter and butterflies, and warm, life-giving summer air, and with these as tender companions and friends, the Joy-Way into the Kingdom can be taken. 

Bleak, cold, and desolate, brier-beset and stony, are not all the ways. Leave all to Me. The choice of ways, the guidance in the Way. But when the sunlight calls accept it gladly. 

Even in the Spirit-World appreciation results from contrary experience. Can the fireside of home be more dear than to the traveler who has forced his way over bleak moor and through blinding storm? Take to your hearts this word of cheer. “He will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able but will, with the temptation, also find a way of escape that ye may be able to bear it.” 

The world is not the Kingdom. In the world ye shall have tribulation but “be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” Live with Me, the Conquering Christ, and the Joy and Peace of conquest shall be yours too.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:56 pm

July 28 - Stupendous Truth

The world can be overcome only by belief in Me, and in the knowledge that I am the Son of God. This is a stupendous Truth.

Use that as your lever for removing every mountain of difficulty and evil. Be cautious in all things and await My Guidance. Commune much with Me.

The truth of My God-head, of My All-Power, creative, redemptive, erosive of evil, must permeate your whole consciousness, and affect your attitude in every situation, toward every problem.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:48 am

July 28 - Mistakes

After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying:  Fear not, Abram; I am thy shield and thy exceeding great reward.
Genesis 15:1  
I am your Shield. No buffets of the world can harm you. Feel that between you and all scorn and indignity is a strong shield. Practice feeling this until nothing has the power to spoil the inward peace. Then indeed a marvelous victory shall be won. 

You wonder sometimes why you are permitted to make mistakes in your choice when you sought so truly to do My Will in the matter. 

To that I say it was no mistake…. All your lessons cannot be learned without difficulty, and this was needed to teach you a lesson. Not to him who walks on, with no obstacles in his way, but to him that overcometh is the promise given. 

So to attain peace quickly in your surroundings, as well as in your hearts, learn your lesson quickly. And the overcoming is never the overcoming of the one who troubled you, but the overcoming of the weaknesses and wrong in your own nature, aroused by such a one. 

No lower standard than My Standard shall be yours. “Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jul 2019, 10:57 am

July 26 - Forgive-Forget

Forbearing one another; and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any, even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Colossians 3:13  

Our Lord, we thank Thee for so much. We bless Thee and praise Thy Glorious Name. 

Fill your world with Love and laughter. Never mind what anguish lies behind you. 

Forget, forgive, love, and laugh. 

Treat all as you would treat Me, with Love and consideration. Let nothing that others do to you alter your treatment of them.

Copyright © 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:15 am

July 25 - Wonderful Life

A man’s heart deviseth his way; but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

I am your Lord. Lord of your lives, Controller of your days, your present and your future. Leave all plans to Me. Only act as I bid you. 

You have entered now, both of you, upon the God-guided life. Think what that means. God-taught, God-guided. 

Is anything too wonderful for such a life? Do you begin to see how wonderful life with Me can be? Do you see that no evil can befall you?  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Jul 2019, 9:27 am

July 24 - Keep Close

And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Exodus 33:14  

Our Lord, guide us. Show us Thy Will and Way in everything.

Keep close to Me and you shall know The Way because, as I said to My disciples, I am The Way. That is the solution to all earth’s problems. 

Keep close, very close to Me. Think, act, and live in My Presence. 

How dare any foe touch you, protected by Me! That is the secret of all Power, all Peace, all Purity, all influence, the keeping very near to Me. 

Abide in Me. Live in My Presence. Rejoice in My Love. Thank and Praise all the time. Wonders are unfolding.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Jul 2019, 10:27 am

July 23 - Stop All Work Until ---

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Psalm 119:165

Our Lord, grant us that wonderful inward Peace. 
My children that Peace does truly pass all understanding. That Peace no man taketh from you. No man has the power to disturb that Peace, but you yourselves can let the world and its worries and distractions in. 
You can give the entrance to fears and despondency. You can open the door to the robber who breaks in upon, and destroys, your peace. 
Set yourselves this task to allow nothing to disturb your peace, your heart calm with Me. Stop all work, stop all intercourse with others — until this is restored. Do not let those about you spoil your peace of heart and mind. Do not let anyone without, any trouble, any irritation, any adversity, disturb it for one moment. Look on each difficulty as training to enable you to acquire this peace. Every work, every interruption — set yourself to see that none of it touches the harmony of the real you, that is hid with Me in the Secret Place of the Father.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Jul 2019, 3:47 pm

July 22 - Lend A Hand

Not once only in your lives, when I called you out to follow Me, but constantly —

Jesus calls.

In the busy day, in the crowded way, listen to the voice of your Lord and Lover calling. A call to stop and rest with Me a while. A call to restrain your impatience, a reminder that in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. A call to pause, to speak a word to one in trouble.

Perhaps to lend a hand.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Jul 2019, 1:41 pm

July 22 - Miracle of the Ages

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in me.
John 15:4  
Abide in Me. “The works that I do shall ye do also and greater works than these shall ye do because I go to My Father.” 

“Greater Works!” The blind received their sight, the lame walked, the lepers were cleansed, the poor had the Gospel preached to them. “And greater works than these shall ye do because I go unto My Father.” 

Wonder of the World! Miracle of the Ages! God’s Power manifest in believing man! God’s Power going out to bless, through the agency of the man actuated by the Holy Spirit. Arise from the grave of sickness, poverty, doubt, despondency, limitation. “Arise, shine for the Light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” 

A wonderful future is before you both. A future of unlimited power to bless others. Just be channels. Be used. Ask. Ask. “Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you,” and unto those for whom you pray.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jul 2019, 3:59 pm

July 21 - The Way of Praise

I will praise thee with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psalm 138:1
I am teaching you both My Way of removing mountains. The way to remove mountains is the way of Praise. When a trouble comes think of all you have to be thankful for. Praise, praise, praise. 

Say “Thank you” all the time. This is the remover of mountains, your thankful hearts that praise.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:11 pm

July 20 - I Will Heal You

Do not recognize your illness. Each time you speak of it to others you stabilize it.

Ignore it as much as you can. Think more of Me, the Great Healer. Dwelling with Me you become whole.

Even My most faithful followers often err in not claiming of Me healing and perfection for every part of their being.

But to claim physical healing alone is a sign of living too much on the physical plane, and My Healing is of the Spirit.

Claim healing of spirit, mind, and body. Then shall you, regardless of age, know wholeness

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Jul 2019, 9:45 am

July 20 - My Standard

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3  

Carry out My Commands and leave the result to Me. Do this as obediently and faithfully as you would expect a child to follow out a given rule in the working of a sum, with no question but that, if the working out is done according to commands, the result will be right. 

Remember that the commands I have given you have been already worked out by Me in the Spirit World to produce in your case, and in your circumstances, the required result. So follow My rules faithfully. 

Realize that herein lies the perfection of Divine Guidance. To follow a rule, laid down, even by earth’s wisest, might lead to disaster. 

The knowledge of your individual life and character, capability, circumstances, and temptations must be, to some extent, lacking, but to follow My direct Guidance means to carry out instructions given with a full knowledge of you and the required result. 

Each individual was meant to walk with Me in this way, to act under Divine control, strengthened by Divine Power. 

Have I not taught you to love simplicity? No matter what the world may think, earth’s aims and intrigues are not for you. Oh! My children, learn of Me. Simplicity brings rest. True rest and Power. 

To the world foolishness, maybe, but to Me a foretaste of Divinity. Never be led by the world’s standard. My Standard only is for you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:16 am

July 19 - Marvelous Happenings

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1  
Our Lord, with hearts full of joy we thank Thee for Thy marvelous blessings showered on us today and every day. 

I am beside you. Follow in all things My Guiding. Marvels beyond all your imaginings are unfolding. I am your Guide. Joy in that thought. Your Guide and your Friend.

Remember that to Me a miracle is only a natural happening. To My disciples, to My chosen, a miracle is only a natural happening. But it is a natural happening operative through spiritual forces, and therefore the man who works and understands through the senses only, regards it as something contrary to Nature. 

My children, the children of My Kingdom are a peculiar people, set apart, different hopes, and aspirations, and motives, and sense of reward.  

You see a marvelous happening (as that today), happening so easily, so simply, so free from all other agency, and you wonder.  

My children, listen, this has not happened easily and simply. It has been achieved by hours, days, months of weariness and heartache battled against and overcome, by a steadfast, unflinching desire to conquer self, and to do My Will and live My teachings.  

The frets and the worries and the scorn patiently borne mean spiritual Power acquired, operating marvelously.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Jul 2019, 5:57 pm

July 17 - Foretaste of Heaven

I thank Thee, Lord, for the joy Thou givest me and for Thy tender care of me.

Grow ever more and more conscious of this. Look upon all as under My Influence, and life will become increasingly full of Joy. This Joy no man taketh from you.

This is the foretaste of Heaven that will make your passing seem no death, and will mean that your spirit will be no stranger in the home of spirits but will be breathing an atmosphere familiar and dear.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Jul 2019, 11:59 am

July 17 - Peace, Be Still

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
Matthew 8:26  

Rejoice, rejoice. I have much to teach you both. Think not that I withhold My Presence when I do not reveal more of My Truth to you. 

You are passing through a storm. Enough that I am with you to say “Peace be still,” to quiet both winds and waves. 

It was on the quiet mountain slopes that I taught My disciples the Truths of My Kingdom, not during the storm. So with you, the time of the mountain slopes will come, and you shall rest with Me and learn.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jul 2019, 12:33 pm

July 16 - Refuge                    EH

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me.
Psalm 27:5
Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child’s faith in God and good. 

Seek safety in My Secret Place. 

You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure. 

Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Jul 2019, 10:50 am

July 15 - Songs on the Way

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. 
Psalm 32:7
Many of My disciples have had to stay on in the dark, alone and friendless.

They struggled on, singing as they went.

For you, too, there must be songs on the way.  Should I plant your feet on an insecure ladder?  Its supports may be out of your sight, hidden in my secret Place of the Most High, but if I have asked you to step on and up firmly — then surely have I secured your ladder.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jul 2019, 11:19 am

July 14 - True Success

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that  have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
Joshua 1:3

Our Lord, we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.

Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day.  Protected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things.

Rely on this and go forward.  You have now entered upon the stage of success.  You must not doubt this.  You must see this.  Beyond all doubt you must know it.  It is true.  It is sure.

There is no age in Eternal Life.  Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude.

These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue.  Go forward now and conquer.  Go forward unafraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Jul 2019, 10:17 am

July 13 - Expect the Good

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17
Can you get the expectant attitude of faith?

Not waiting for the next evil to befall you but awaiting with a child’s joyful trust the next good in store?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next