World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety

Go down

Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety  Empty Moment In The Word ~No Anxiety

Post  Admin Mon 06 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Moment In The Word

No Anxiety

Greetings

TODAY'S VERSE "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6 (NIV)
TODAY'S THOUGHT Anxiety can ruin a day. Most of our anxiety centers around something terrible we think will happen. Of course, this would make anyone anxious; but the truth is that most of the time the terrible things we think will happen, don't! That is the dilemma. We believe so many lies. No wonder Jesus said that the truth would set us free. So what is our definition of terrible? Basically, it is something that we think will be more than we could ever endure. It is a frightful dread. It is beyond human endurance, worst than anything we can imagine. According to William Backus in his book, "Telling Yourself the Truth," there are four areas of anxiety. They are: Fear of losing someone's love. Fear of making someone angry or upset. Fear of public embarrassment. Fear of pain and death. Now Jesus comes along and says, "Don't let your heart be troubled." Paul writes, "Do not be anxious about ANYTHING!" Backus suggests that you can minimize your fears until
you see them for what they are, lies, and do not be anxious. So, today realize that you have a choice and choose not to be anxious. Today believe the truth that you can trust God and choose not to be anxious. Today when anxiety comes, know that the terrible dread that it conjures up is a lie and follow Paul's instruction, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
TODAY'S PRAYER Father, I give You my anxious heart. Forgive me for believing so many lies. Help me change my core beliefs and bring them in line with Your word. Today I choose faith and choose to bring all my anxieties to You. AMEN
TODAY'S AFFIRMATION & MEDITATION -I choose not to be anxious but instead will trust God In your mind, go to a quiet peaceful place. As you are there picture the presence of God in that place. Sense His love for you. Leave that place and begin to visualize yourself walking throughout your day, taking God's peace with you. See anxiety come to you and instead of being anxious you say, "I choose not to be anxious!" and then you give your anxiety to God. As you trust Him, watch His peace swallow up your anxiety and leave you feeling calm and safe. Picture yourself doing this over and over throughout the day. Each time you feel the anxiety getting weaker and His peace getting stronger. Finish the day by saying, "I choose not to be anxious but instead will trust God."

delmar of Good news.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down