World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 3 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyToday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
____The Anti-Christ_ ___  EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

____The Anti-Christ_ ___

Go down

____The Anti-Christ_ ___  Empty ____The Anti-Christ_ ___

Post  Admin Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:10 pm

____The Anti-Christ_ ___

Disclaimer
Let it be understood that this piece in no way seeks to point a finger at
any individual or insinuate in any way that the one profiled here is indeed
the anti-Christ. It merely presents the evidence at hand which, it is
hoped, will ultimately reveal the identity of the man who will be instrumental in changing the course of human history in such a way as to usher in the end of the world as we now know it.
It would be premature at this time for students of eschatology to say for
certain that any given individual is the host through whom Satan will soon
dominate planet earth. However, there are people in power who are now,
whether they know it or not, paving the way for his arrival and playing right into his hands and plans.
The Genesis of This Message
After two-years of estrangement, an old acquaintance reestablished online contact with me for reasons other than the ones that ended our relationship in the first place. Though we'd never met nor had a phone chat, the two or so years during which we enjoyed each other's IM and email company were often marred with head-butting over our diametric beliefs in a supreme being.
When she asked how I was doing, I said The war goes well, which
prompted her to ask, Which war? My answer was, The one between believers and militant non-believers. Without losing a beat, the next question out of her mind was, Is Obama the ant-Christ? which indicated to me that she had an inkling of what was about to unfold on planet earth with regard to things end times.
My answer was, He doesn't fit the profile, but things could change when
he assumes the Presidency. That chat took place several weeks before Obama's inauguration. Since she asked that loaded question, things have indeed changed, at least within the government of the United States anyway, and the mindset of the worldwide audience who focused in on the historic event that placed the first African American in the White House.
However, my long lost, would-be friend decided not to pursue the subject
beyond my answer to her out-of-left- field question. Instead, she got back
into the more benign aspects of our rekindled relationship and, to date, has chosen not to explore the eschatological particulars of end time
speculation.
However, given the obvious volatility of our times, and the way things
have been shaping up with our economy and the wars and rumors of wars
percolating in the Middle East, my guess was that we would again tangle on this issue in proportion to the escalating volatilities of world events.
The Inauguration I, Barack Hussein Obama, swore the 44th President of the United States before making his first mistake in office by not waiting for Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. to finish saying the first line of the oath. Then the latter made a mistake of his own by juxtaposing a word that should have come before, not after the word execute the word faithfully being the stumbling block for both men. Later, behind closed doors, Obama took the oath of office again, just in case.
The first, obvious indicator was that our new President moved faster than
he should have when parroting the oath of office. I took it as a sign unto
the relationship he was going to have with our judicial system and the
Supreme Court in the days and years ahead. The word Faithfully also gave me reason to believe something confrontational, where religion is concerned, would also become a bone of contention within administrative circles.
Third Sign
At 11:27 of his 18 minute, 27 second acceptance speech, our new President said We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus, and non-believers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this earth, and because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation and emerged from that dark chapter stronger, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass, that the lines of tribes shall soon dissolve, that as the world grows smaller our common humanity shall reveal itself and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace. To the Muslim world we look to a new way forward, based on mutual interests and mutual respect.
The underlined phrases could be an inkling of what the Obama Presidency
has in store for planet earth, at least where the unifying of nations and the
overcoming of racial and religious prejudices are concerned. After all, he
is our first African-American President, a development that didn't seem
possible when Martin Luther King gave his I have a dream speech in August of 1963. Obama was 2-years old at the time.
The Coincidences
The inauguration took place the day after Martin Luther King's 80th
birthday. Barak Obama is the 44th President of the United States.
Martin Luther King was assassinated on April 4th (4-4). Aside from King, one of Obama's biggest heroes is Abraham Lincoln, who was instrumental in abolishing slavery and who, like King, was shot to death by an assassin's bullet to the head. Barak Obama was sworn in as President with his left hand on Abraham Lincoln's Bible. It was only the 2nd time that Bible was used at a Presidential inauguration- Lincoln's being the first. Obama is left-handed. Scripture tells us that the anti-Christ will also be killed by a head wound, but that he will come back to life to suffer a blind right eye and withered arm.
Given that the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,
might that arm be the left one? (Zechariah + 11:17)
The Vice President who replaced Lincoln in the White House was
56-years-of- age at the time of his swearing in. The inauguration parade in which Obama walked and rode was the 56th in our nation's history. Lincoln was 56 at the time of his death. Given the adulation enjoyed by Obama at his inauguration, the fact that he was 47-years old at the time harmonizes interestingly with the 47th Psalm.
The new Presidential limo is a 2009 Cadillac nicknamed ˜The Beast, AKA the ant-Christ, who will compel all nations to embrace a one world religion, as in the underlined phrases taken from Obama's inaugural speech. Only a handful of Presidents were stirring orators, Obama now included. Scripture tells us that the anti-Christ will have the gift of oratory and that his soaring rhetoric, dynamic personality and master mindedness will be instrumental in compelling nations to accept him as the leader of a one world religion and government as well.
Psalm + 55:20 though his mouth is smoother than butter, he has war in his heart; his words may soothe more than oil, but they are naked swords.

June 28, 2006
Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation, at least not
just; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, and a Buddhist nation,
and a Hindu nation and a nation of non-believers. And even if we did have
only Christians in our midst, if we expelled every non-Christian from the
United States of America, whose Christianity would we teach in the schools?
Would it be James Dobson's or Al Sharpton's? Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery's OK, and that eating shell fish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith? Or should we just stick to the Sermon on the Mount (?) a passage that is so radical, that it's doubtful that our own defense department would survive its application. (Barack Hussein Obama)

Mark + 9:40
"Anyone who is not against us is for us." (Jesus Christ)

July 24, 2008
I am a fellow citizen of the world In this new world we will have a
global citizenship We will join in a new global partnership We must come
together to save the planet We need a globalized world People of the world this is our time We must answer our destiny and remake the world once again.
(Barack Hussein Obama in Berlin, addressing the largest gathering of
people in his political career.)
January 23, 2009
Osama and Obama
When Osama Bin Laden decided to take down the World Trade Center, he did it for two primary reasons: one- to strike terror in the hearts of the
American people, and two- to test our mettle; to see how we would jump. Would we cower in fear or initiate a measured response? By choosing the latter, President Bush literally stopped terrorism in its tracks on the home front by dismantling Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. There hasn't been a terrorist attack in the United States since. Meanwhile, Bin Laden has been laying low and, through occasional audio and video propaganda statements, doing his best to rally Muslims everywhere to kill Americans and Jews when and where they can.
And, while terrorism is gaining a foothold along the Afghanistan/ Pakistan
border, but losing ground and all kinds of credibility in Iraq, there
remains a burning question that only history can answer- How will Barak Hussein Obama deal with fundamentalist Islam when push-comes-to- shove tests the policies and campaign promises of his Presidency?
Will Bin Laden do something catastrophic on American soil, or ratchet up
the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan again just to see how our new President will respond, or will he ride out the current storm, do his worst to stir up as much trouble and military damage as possible, and hope for the best?

January 27, 2009
Feel free to whack me over the head. (Barack Hussein Obama)

February 4, 2009
It was widely disclosed in the media today that President Obama was, and
possibly still is addicted to nicotine, which kills more people per year
than all other controlled substances combined.
February 9, 2009
President Obama gave his first news conference today. In it, he said, with
regard to the way financial institutions had been operating, The party
now is over.., which strongly indicated a government intervention/ regulation could soon be put in place. He also made reference to the dysfunctional health care system and his intention to streamline it by getting rid of hard copy documentation in deference to placing all medical records on hard drives as a way of superseding the oft-cumbersome way in which hospitals and medical professionals operate. These two particles of thought could easily and ultimately translate into establishing a kind of electronic monitoring system designed to keep track, not only of our physical integrity and location, but financial histories, as will be the case for those who accept the mark of the beast. No American President has ever suggested that such a technologically intrusive tracking and information device might be a good way to streamline and speed up the infrastructure of our governmental machinery.
(Revelation + 13:16-18)
AOL News
WASHINGTON (March 9) President Barack Obama is ending former President George W. Bush's limits on using federal dollars for embryonic stem cell research, with advisers calling the move a clear signal that science not political ideology will guide the administration.
+
Again, President Obama clearly indicated that he preferred the scientific
mindset, as in the Antichrist, over the Mind of Christ.
The Big Question
Is Barack Hussein Obama either the anti-Christ or the false prophet? The
current evidence seems to indicate he is. However, given that most Christian theologians agree that both will be Jews, it also seems highly improbable that Obama will fit the profile unless or until he converts to Judaism, or it is discovered that he is of Jewish ancestry.
Regardless of who will be the physical host of Satan's spirit, one thing
is certain, President Barack Obama has shown himself to be a key player in the forming of a global mindset which will inevitably embrace the anti-Christ's new world order when his time and place are ideal for the forming of mankind's final, ill-fated attempt to govern the entire population of planet earth.
October 9, 2009
President Barak Hussein Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. In light of the fact that his eight months in office weren't what one would call
exemplary, where diplomatic intercourse is concerned, the award wore all the earmarks of worldwide, political manipulation on the part of its awarders.
A year ago this month this ministry posted the following one-liner unto
its mailing list:
Until Al Gore, Yasser Arafat and Jimmy Carter won it
I used to think The Nobel Peace Prize was a high honor-
Now I use it as a reliable reverse barometer.
John Christopher

Regardless of why he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, the feather in his cap was thought to be by many- unearned, and yet another reason to look upon the committee who gave it to him as suspect, where the establishing of humanitarian standards are concerned.
October 17, 2009
What follows, in part, was transcribed from a video clip I received today
from a Yahoo Christian Group member whose suspicions concerning the
identity of the anti-Christ are as open to suggestion as mine and many others I'm sure.
Did Jesus Really Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ?
In Luke, chapter 10:18, Jesus said these words: I beheld Satan as
lightning falling from the heavens.These words are written in Greek and
translated to English. However, Jesus spoke these words originally in Aramaic, which is the most ancient form of Hebrew So what are the words for lightning and heights, or heaven, in Hebrew? From the Strongs Hebrew Dictionary, word number 1299 the word is BARAQ lightning or a flash of light in Hebrew is pronounced BAW-RAWK In Isaiah, chapter 14, verse 14, Lucifer, or Satan, is credited with these words, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high The Hebrew word used in this text for the heights from which Satan fell is Strongs Hebrew word 1116- pronounced BAM-MAW is most commonly used to refer to a high, sacred place, as well as to the heights of the heavens or the clouds In Hebrew, the letter Waw is often transliterated as a U. Some scholars use the O for this transliteration. It is primarily used as a conjunction to join concepts together. So to join in Hebrew poetry the concept of lightning ,or BAW-RAWK, and a high place like heaven, or the heights of heaven, the letter ˜U, or sometimes O, the Hebrew letter Waw, would be used. So,˜Baraq O Bam-Maw or Baraq UBam-Maw in Hebrew poetry, similar to the style written in Isaiah, would translate literally as lightning and the heights, or the heavens,
or lightning from the heights of the skies or the heavens. The word SATAN
is Satan (SAH-TAHN) in Hebrew, a direct translation. So, back to Jesus prophecy- in Luke, chapter 10:18. If spoken by a Jewish Rabi today,
influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, he would say these words in Hebrew, the words of Jesus in Luke, chapter 10:18 as, and I saw Satan as Baraq-U-Bam- Maw.
Did Jesus reveal to us the name of the anti-Christ? (All words were
checked out for verification. )
(If you would like a copy of the clip from which these excerpts were
taken, drop me an email.)
In English, the word Hussein means handsome.
Is this empirical evidence in support of the possibility that Barak
Hussein Obama is, indeed, the anti-Christ? Perhaps. Does it point to His being under the influence and/or total control of Satan? Absolutely. Does it also suggest that our 44th President will fall from the heights of his current popularity? Absolutely.
Satan's Character Traits Scripture tells us that he is a liar, a murderer, deceiver, rebel, a counterfeit angel of light, one who tempts the children of God to sin or to give up their faith in God, an impersonator of God Himself, an egomaniac, an accuser of the brothers and sisters in Christ, and an enemy to all that true Christianity stands for. These are some of the fruits we are to look for when profiling the anti-Christ's persona and behavior.
Is Obama the anti-Christ? As far as the current data can determine, the
jury is still out, but the circumstantial evidence is piling up by the
minute, validated in no small part by the things our President says in his own speeches and press releases.
For Instance
Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation. (Barak
Hussein Obama)
October 27th, 2009
As expected, given the expanding bubble of indecision forming at the White
House over the debate as to whether or not to send more troops and
equipment to Afghanistan, the Taliban and al-Qaeda stepped up their efforts by making this the deadliest month of the Afghan war for US soldiers since
2001. It was obvious they were doing their worst to sway public opinion, hoping to discourage this administration from mounting a surge similar to the one that was so successful in Iraq.
Meanwhile, two terrorist bombs in Baghdad this week killed 155, giving
the White House yet another reason to ponder the consequences of not
launching a surge in Afghanistan. It was the worst attack in Iraq in more than two years. The terrorist community was obviously deep into the process of testing and/or proving the election campaign promises upon which Barak Obama's Presidency are or were based.
October 28, 2009
After more than a decade of opposition and delay, President Obama signed the hate crime bill, which added another prosecuting layer to federal Laws concerning hate crimes in the form of those committed on the basis of sexual orientation, gender and gender identity or disability.

November 21, 2009
The scriptural mystery surrounding the number 666 has always been a hot topic where the untangling of end time prophecy is concerned. The most widely known and obvious connection is the fact that the anti-Christ will be inextricably identified with its numerical significance.
As with many prophesies, those who accept the mark of the Beast will not
become aware of that significance until this satanic inevitability has been
thrust upon them. Then, and only then, will the full implication of his
number assignment be fully realized by those who were left behind, but who also had a peripheral-to- working knowledge of end time prophecy fulfillment.
Is it important to our studying of scripture that we delve as deeply into
the 666 mystery as possible? Absolutely, because, as God's watchmen, our ministerial responsibility towards this generation demands that we offer to it as much evidence as possible in support of the fact that this, indeed, is the last generation to walk the planet before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Saw It Coming Decades ago, eschatologists discovered that a super computer was being developed in Europe that would be the heart of a system designed to keep track of every man, woman and child on planet earth. It would be no stretch of the imagination to assume a number would be assigned to those whose identifications would be plugged into the program that operates this computer.
Not surprisingly, little has been said or written about it in the
mainstream media, a fact that should not be taken lightly where the specter of new world order conspiracy theories are concerned.
For instance, did you know that, even as you read this piece, the wheels
of international diplomacy and cooperation are motioning towards a treaty that would completely overturn our Constitutional right to bear arms? That's right; our current President has been seriously acquiescing to a worldwide policy that would make it a crime for civilians to own any kind of firearm.
Why hasn't the media covered THAT story to the extent that it has the
swine flue pandemic? Why don't they want us to know that another of our
Constitutional amendments is being trashed by an international initiative that would impose a Law upon us so far reaching in its scope that it would
require the destruction of every firearm on planet earth not owned by the
military or Law enforcement?
The answer is simple: because if the story were widely publicized, a
constituent outrage of gargantuan proportions would create a firestorm of
controversy rarely recorded in this, or for that matter any other nation's history.
Will it be the same with the mark of the Beast? Will those who are left
behind wake up one morning to a news story that says, Due to the
infrastructural paralysis caused by the sudden disappearance of so many Christians, a new world order has been set in place that will ensure our security and viability as a planet by assigning a number to each and every earthling. This number will bring order and peace back to our governments and economies, and will be a mandatory requirement, the non-compliance of which will result in the immediate loss of one's head.
So, then, how important is it that we, as Christians, be aware of these
present and future goings on? Should we not be paying attention to their
significance, where the fulfillment of end times prophecy is concerned? Would it not be gross, ministerial negligence to do otherwise?
We have a responsibility, where the enlightening of the left behind are
concerned, to reveal and distribute as much information as possible regarding issues such as these, so that when the tribulation begins, no on-the-fence or lip service Christian will be without the knowledge of what 666 is really all about.

The number 666 adds up to the number 18, as in chapter 18 of the Book of
Revelation. Now read chapter 13, verse 18. (No small signs there.)

The Challenge
If you have any insights regarding the number 666, by all means pass them on for sharing with the rest of our readership.

____Part Two____
A major portion of speculation and hard evidence concerning the
identifying of the Ant-Christ and what he is currently about can be found on the net.
Since YouTube is a universally accessed vehicle for the dissemination of
all sorts of information and perception, many have used it to make the world aware of evidence in support of the possibility that Barack Hussein Obama is the man through whom Satan will personally operate during these final days of this world's existence.
Rather than transcribe the facts and figures of this matter from what is
offered below, let us just tune into where these links take us and decide
for ourselves if the data presented is credible enough to support the
conclusions arrived at by those who took the time to produce them.
You can also access other reports off of the right side of each screen
should your inquisitiveness prompt a more comprehensive study of what is proposed here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDe50Phgl6g&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7L3Sun0xRg&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkgnrd26kq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpBfS5FWVWI&feature=related

February 23, 2011
Barack Obama gave an executive order to the Justice Department to stop
defending the Law which gives individual states the power not to recognize homosexual marital unions allowed by other states, declaring the Defense of Marriage Act signed by former President Clinton sixteen years ago unconstitutional. The move was obviously made to ingratiate himself with the gay community to assure their support in the 2012 presidential election, for which he was obviously starting to campaign. A furious outpouring of outrage from conservatives and others who support the DOMA, not to mention the rule of Law and not the executive branch of government very quickly followed, calling Obama's declaration unconstitutional.
In other words, President Obama and Attorney General Eric
Holder are acting as judge and jury in determining that a
federal law passed by Congress in 1996 is indefensible!

The sheer arrogance of Obama and Holder is
stunning. While they fully commit the staggering
resources of the Department of Justice to
defend ObamaCare and its clearly unconstitutional
mandates...they then choose NOT to defend the
DOMA law that has been in place since 1996!
Liberty Counsel Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman

October 28, 2011
The following link was posted to one of the Yahoo Christian Groups to
which I belong. In a nutshell, it's producer very briefly but definitively
spells out some very inconvenient truths.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

Amen
In the name of Jesus Christ
John Christopher
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down