World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
A Watchman’s Warning to America EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Watchman’s Warning to America

Go down

A Watchman’s Warning to America Empty A Watchman’s Warning to America

Post  Admin Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:53 pm

Via Keith of Spiritual Steps.

A Watchman’s Warning to America

For thus said the Lord unto me: ‘Go, station the watchman, That which he seeth let him declare.’ Isaiah 21:6

We have heard the warning from prognosticators that change is coming to America. I became a believer when I went to the grocery store and saw the new prices. Talk show hosts and godly teachers alike have been telling us for awhile that we need to “stock up” for the huge inflation which is coming. It has already impacted many large cities in our nation and now it’s trickling down to Tennessee where I live.

Many of our GospeLines families in Zimbabwe will tell you that the next few years can become really ugly if we experience the kind of runaway inflation which attacked their economy. Because of their remarkable faith, the Zim Christians not only survived the crisis but came through it stronger than before. In a land where there exists a strong Christian base, bad times seldom last forever.

I received an email from a godly woman who migrated from Zimbabwe to South Africa. It’s quite long, but worth reading:

Thank you pastor-you know what I wish for is for you pastors in these so called developed countries to come and experience lack and need and waiting on God in some of these African countries. I am not saying it’s wrong to stay in these countries but you know what, there is no worship and waiting on God like there is from a place of want.

We have a small congregation-and of that small congregation very few are gainfully employed-most do menial work like domestic work and gardeners. The congregants have to pay rent from the giving. You know we live by faith because that’s the only way we know- we have no choice. A church member has no food , we pray, waiting for a job-we pray for the job to come. I really wish you had a chance to leave what I will call your comfort zones and be here where there is real need both physically and spiritually. We pray for healing and people get healing-it’s the only way out-sometimes migrants have no money or are afraid of accessing health delivery systems-we pray. So you know what pastor—it’s like that. We live daily on the Word of God-we stand on His word and make daily faith proclamations and declarations to strengthen faith.

If you haven’t started preparing for your family’s needs through at least buying and storing food for the future, you should if you are able. Some items have a long shelf life and will store very nicely. We are building shelves in places that can only be reached by ladder…top of the pantry, above the reachable shelves in the closets, next to the ceiling in the garage, etc. The next stage is to downsize the junk in the garage so we can use the existing shelves for food items, too. Why am I doing this: I Timothy 5:8 – “But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

The way I see it, prices will really start going up around March or April, maybe even before then. If you have not begun, NOW is a good time to initiate the process of saving and stocking supplies for tomorrow. So what if we don’t need it…what if inflation doesn’t come as warned? Hallelujah! We will have extra which we will share with others.

Why is this happening to America? Apart from the obvious, that we are getting a well-deserved spanking from our Heavenly Father, there are lots of reasons for it. For example, much of our food is imported from other countries and the dollar has taken a beating due to excessive borrowing by Washington D.C. So our money isn’t worth as much in those countries where we buy food for the population. Nations like the Soviets, China, Brazil are speaking out against the huge American debt and outlandish financial policies, warning us to quit spending what we don’t have. This practice of deficit spending has been going on by our government for many years. This is BOTH a Democrat and Republican problem because both major parties are guilty of spending more than we can afford. Some nations in Europe are now leading the way in austerity measures to get their spending under control…we should follow their example.

We are facing great challenges unlike anything this generation has ever experienced. My parents went through tough times and I remember a little about the things our family of six had to do just to get by. We grew up with cows, pigs, chickens and a garden. Most of us don’t really know what it means to “tighten our belts” and do without, but we will soon. Be prepared. Talk with your children. And pray that the riots and violent protests which occurred in other countries when they decided to balance their national budgets, will not overwhelm us in the USA.

Is there time to prevent this financial mudslide from destroying cities, churches and homes? Can and will God intervene on our behalf? Yes, disaster can be prevented and God CAN stop it from happening…but will He? Remember how much Jehovah loved Israel, His favored nation? Yet He allowed them to become slaves to barbarians, experience disgrace from their neighbors, and He let them lose their status in the world in order to discipline them for their transgressions.

Prayer can alter the course of history. I know that God has favored the USA because we were founded on His principles and, for the most part, we lived by His principles for much of our existence as a nation. But I also know that just as God punished His Hebrew children in the wilderness, He has every right to hold us accountable for our sins as well.

Some people would be glad to see this happen to America; they believe that it is time for America to taste bitter suffering because we are “privileged and arrogant.” I don’t believe that. If the light of prosperity goes out in this nation…if suffering invades our borders as it has in many parts of the world, we will not be punished because we are industrious and proud. We will be punished because we have lost our way spiritually. Beloved, we need to pray as though we honestly believe that God can and will prevent this from happening to us. But we should also prepare as though there is no tomorrow exactly like today because changes are coming to America.

God bless you in your joy and your tribulation, in your victory and your defeats…and may God continue to bless the USA by bringing us back to our spiritual roots!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down