World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 11:41 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 11:27 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 11:04 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Jewish Memorial London silenced
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by Admin

» AISH
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by Admin

»  MONSANTO Glyphosate: SOS
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 5:36 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 4:59 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals

Go down

Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals Empty Special announcement Keith of Noonday Devotionals

Post  Admin Wed 12 Sep 2012, 7:41 am

Hello elaine

This is a very special e-mail. Over the past few months, you have been receiving my devotions and I wish to thank you for allowing me to share these precious truths from God's word. The devotion on Thursday, will be the last, That I will send by e-mail.

As you may or may not know, I will be returning to China to be with My Beautiful fiancee Helen and Her daughter Ming in Early October, and we will be married in Late October. Therefore the need to go to a website, which will be the place, where you can see my devotions, Helen's sermon's and gather news about us.

There are links to websites on there, there are links to music and excellent sermons for you. There is good bible teaching, there are prayer points for us to pray over. There is a gospel page, which you can pass on to all your unbelieving friends. The website will be the only place you can see the devotions.

There is a specific page for prayer requests, but Please NO APPEALS FOR MONEY

On the Mission and Vision page, there is a guestbook for you to sign.

On every page there is a translation tool, where you can see the website in your own language.. over thirty languages.. ranging from Chinese to Welsh

I am not placing the website on any search engine, you are our search engine.

Please share the website with all your friends and contacts. There are nearly 240 countries in the world, and I hope the website can get into many of them, to do this, I would ask you do the following:

Share the website with all your friends, contacts and churches.
Place the website in your church bulletin
Share the website on your facebook profile and page and twitter account.
Place on your yahoo group, ning group etc
In other words please tell everyone you can

The pages on the website will be updated as often as I can, but as we start married life, our priority , will be our family and our church. We will be also going through a very difficult visa process to return back to the UK. So please be patient, the site will be updated. We will not be online every day, so please keep e-mails to a minimum.. Thank you. Personal e-mails and prayer requests are welcome.

Thanks so much for your friendship and fellowship to us

Please sign the guestbook/post your prayer requests.. remember if you appeal for money.. I will  delete the entry

God bless you all

Keith Helen Ming

Website address
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/preciouspromise/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down