World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyToday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyToday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyToday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyToday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyToday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Twenty "Cans" of Success EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Twenty "Cans" of Success

Go down

Twenty "Cans" of Success Empty Twenty "Cans" of Success

Post  Bertie Mon 08 Dec 2008, 8:45 pm

Twenty "Cans" of Success

1- Why should i say i can't when the Bible says i can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)?

2- Why should i lack when i know that God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)?

3- Why should i fear when the Bible says God has not given me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)?

4-Why should i lack faith to fulfil my calling knowing that God has allotted to me a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)?

5- Why should i be weak when the Bible says that the Lord is the strength of my life and that i will display strength and take action because i know God (Psalm 27:1; Daniel 11:32)?

6- Why should i allow Satan supremacy over my life when He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)?

7- Why should i accept defeat when the Bible says that God always leads me to triumph (2 Cotinthians 2:14)?

8- Why should i lack wisdom when Christ became wisdom to me from God and God gives wisdom to me generously when i ask Him for it (1 Corinthians 1:30; James 1:5)?

9- Why should i be depressed when i can recall to mind God's loving kindness, compassion and faithfulness and have hope (Lamentations 3:21-23)?

10- Why should i worry and fret when i can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me (1 Peter 5:7)?

11- Why should i ever be in bondage knowing that, where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom (2 Corinthians 3:17; Galations 5:1)?

12- Why should i feel condemned when the Bible says i am not condemned because i am in Christ (Romans 8:1)?

13- Why should i feel alone when Jesus said He is with me always and He will never leave me or foresake me (Mathew 28:20; Hebrews 13:5)?

14- Why should i feel accursed or that i am the victim of bad luck when the Bible says that Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law that i may recieve His Spirit (Calations 3:13,14)?

15- Why should i be discontented when i , like Paul, can learn to be content in all my circumstances (Philippians 4:11)?

16- Why should i feel worthless when Christ became sin on my behalf that i might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21)?

17- Why should i have a persecution complex knowing that nobody can be against me when God is for me (Romans 8:31)?

18- Why should i be confused when God is the author of peace and He gives me knowledge through His indwelling Spirit (1 Corinthians 14:33; 1 Corinthians 2:12)?

19- Why should i feel like a failure when i am a conqueror in all things through Christ (Romans 8:37)?

20 Why should i let the pressures of life bother me when i can take courage knowing that Jesus has overcome the world and its tribulations (John 16:33)?

Bertie

Back to top Go down