World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:28 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 22 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:22 pm

Heavenletter #5119 Enough , November 30, 2014 

God said: 
To those of you who do not seem to get enough rest, and you’ve tried everything, well, then, never mind about it. Drink your green tea, pinch yourself, be awake and have the idea that you are getting enough rest. No longer say: “Oh, I’m so tired. I don’t get enough sleep, etc.”
Give yourself some better propaganda.
Rest and appetite are not all they are cracked up to be. You can eat and eat when you have already had enough. You can crave sleep in the same way. Consider need for sleep as an appetite. You know very well that if you found out you won a big lottery today, you would be quite alert and wide wide awake!
What you tell yourself is important. Don’t turn yourself into an insomniac. Nothing is for you to make a big deal of.
You are well aware that I am all for your getting enough sleep. It is possible that you don’t really know what is enough for you at any given time. In any case, you don’t want to convince yourself that you are lacking anything. You have the resources within you to be fine. So be fine. Declare it. Own it. Let yourself know that you are doing well and rising above everything, even what the world might call not enough sleep.
Figures are arbitrary. They mean what you say they mean. With or without sleep, you are doing well. Remind yourself that you are not your body. You are ever so much more.
You may have the idea that you have either too much of something or not enough. I would like you to have the idea that you are just right! It is perfectly okay to want more, and it’s not okay to convince yourself that you are in need.
You want an image of yourself that spreads good cheer.
If you are not pleased with yourself, who is going to be? Have a healthy outlook about yourself. Have the idea that you are not deprived of anything.
Of course, at the same time, I tell you to get enough rest. Of course, I want you to sleep and to sleep well. However, it is not your mission in life to get an exact amount of sleep. Do well with what you have. Have you not made it this far?
Respect sleep. Respect your sleep and the sleep of others. Sleep is a great gift. What a great thing sleep is! What a great idea! How did I think of sleep and create it? It is a basic need, yet do not over-endow sleep. Do not over-endow anything. Do not exaggerate. Do not ration yourself quite so much. If you sleep a lot one night, fine. If you sleep little one night, well, you slept little one night. All is right with the world regardless.
You are not to live life as if you are without and have to have.
Do not believe all the advertisements that embrace the assumption that you are needful. You don’t have to endorse everything that comes around on the turnpike of life. You don’t have to buy it. You don’t have to give in to others’ beliefs and desires as if they are Truth standing right before you.
I sell you one thing, and that is love, variously called Oneness and Wholeness. You well know you can’t buy love. Love is your birthright. It follows you all your days, and you give love to the world and all those who are near or far. Beloveds, let it be known that there is no far away. Everyone is as close to you as I am, and I am deep in your heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enough.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Nov 2014, 11:38 pm

Heavenletter #5118 Being True to Yourself , November 29, 2014 

God said: 
I love you. End of story. That’s it. That’s all you have to know. This is enough to make you a knight who rides through life the way a fish swims through water.
With My love increasing in your eyes, what can hold you back? What can stop you or delay you? With My love strongly supporting you, what is there you cannot do? What is not a blessing no matter what it may look like to you or to others? Who is not your brother? Who is there that your heart cannot send blessings to? Who is there that you cannot give a moment of love to or share a moment of love with?
What comes before love, dear ones? Anything?
Please do not misunderstand Me. I am not advocating that you be on a Love Campaign or Love Parade. Quietly go about your day and allow love to usher from you. You don’t have to say a word about it. Just let love come forth from you as you live your life. You are not making love a project. You are simply being without resistance to giving love while you are at it.
There is nothing hard about it. You think there is. If love is too hard for you to put your arms around, then simply think in terms of friendliness or courtesy or even grace. Be not a withholder of love. Love from you could be looking straight into someone’s eyes.
No one who appears before you is to be unseen or denied. That is all. Someone does not have to be high in your esteem in order to be acknowledged. How you live your life is up to you and not the person in front of you. And if you cannot carry love in your heart for this one or that one, perhaps you can like them a little bit. You do not have to cast them aside. You don’t have to throw them out. You don’t have to embrace them, nor do you have to take away your grace from them. No one has to be a pinch to your heart, nor do you have to pinch another’s heart. Open hearts, yours and others. Don’t squeeze any heart closed.
What do you think getting out of the past means? It means letting the past go. Perhaps yesterday you deeply disliked someone or something. Today you are not obliged to continue in that vein. Dispense with being self-righteous and stuck on your opinions. Down with opinions. Do not let opinions be forms of discrimination. Unless you welcome to whatever degree you are able to at a given moment, you are discriminating. Cast off discrimination, not people.
Give a nod to the idea that everyone is My child and, therefore, your brother or sister. Not everyone on Earth grew up with a loving family. If this is the case for you, it doesn’t mean that you cannot be caring and responsible for giving, if not joy, at least not giving hurt or avoidance.
When you think about life and all it incurs and what some people go through, how can you not spread a little sunshine? Just a little. You don’t have to go overboard. It’s true that everyone needs a lift. What is more significant, however, is that you need to be one who uplifts. Carry upliftment rather than resentment or dislike. No matter what, it is not to your credit to dismiss anyone.
If you diminish anyone, you are diminishing yourself. Diminish diminishment. Increase upliftment. Be a blessing to all. Why not, beloveds? Why not? Welcoming to your heart is better than evicting anyone from your heart. You don’t have to be lovey-dovey. You do not have to spend time with everyone, yet, when your paths cross, be pleasant. That is truly being true to your Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/being-true-to-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm

Heavenletter #5117 Kidnapped by Life , November 28, 2014 

God said: 
Who knows what the Truth of Life as lived in the world is about? Perhaps the best you can do at present is to flirt with life. You have not as yet come to the realization of life. You have guesses. In many cases, you run away from life. You are at a stand-off with it. You go your way, and life goes its way, and sometimes it seems that never the twain shall meet.
You have your ideas, and life has its ideas. At best, you are at a truce with life at the same time as you don’t trust it. You are wary of life, as if life is out to get you, set you back, have a sneak attack on you and take something precious away from you.
You may feel you hold on to life by a thread. You don’t know what traps life may have set for you. You simply do not know what will befall in life. You may be short of breath because you gasp at life and are concerned at what it has in store for you. You may even see life as an enemy ready to pull the carpet from under you. Life seems to work fast, a mile a minute.
In Truth, life holds you up. Yes, life takes you with it. It doesn’t give you a map. You are kidnapped by life, as it were. You are minding your own business, and life sweeps you up as the wind might sweep leaves, and leaves you somewhere else in a sudden new place or role in life. A tornado picks you up and throws you somewhere else.
It is so easy to think that life has made a mistake, perhaps mistaken you for someone else. Whether it is grief or glory that finds its way to you, you worry that life has made a mistake. In any case, from your point of view, life has no right to take you away just like that. You are content, sitting with your feet up. You are just getting used to life one way, and then life throws you a curve.
You may feel you are in an untenable position. Life holds you up in the air, suspended. You are just hovering with nothing fixed in space under you. This is how you may feel, that the carpet has been pulled from under you repeatedly, and here you are, an unwilling vagabond up a creek, not even with a knapsack to your name. You may feel that life is slippery, and that you are slipping through life’s fingers.
This is all imagined, of course. You may be terrified of life and its changeability. You simply don’t know what to make of it. It is ambivalent. One time life is kind, another time merciless. You feel you are at life’s mercy.
Sometimes it may feel to you that life hounds you, never lets you go, never lets you make your way, not very far anyway. And, then, when you see how far you have come and how much you have grown, life becomes a dream and not real at all, and, still, you flounder.
You may feel like a rose ready to blossom, and, just then, life puts a lid on you and cramps you or snips your stem, your very connection to Earth. Yet, of course, a rose is glad to be put in a glass or vase filled with water and to be adored. Roses are picked for a reason. They are hand-picked. They are chosen. They are not trampled. They are chosen for their beauty and grace, and, whatever you make think of it, so, beloveds, are you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/kidnapped-by-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm

Heavenletter #5116 Joseph’s Good Fortune , November 27, 2014 

God said: 
For those of My children who struggle, can you not do as you do without the struggling part? What is struggle? It is trying too hard. Do as you do and release trying so hard, and you will not be struggling.
Of course, there is struggling and struggling just the way there is trouble and trouble. A broken fingernail can be trouble. Not getting a good mark on a test can be trouble. Having a car accident is another breed of trouble.
How related is trouble to worrying? You decide something is trouble, and perhaps you add an overtone of stormy weather. The world does not turn dark because you are anxious, yet you see it that way.
You live in what is called the relative world, and relative means that everything is by comparison. What if you didn’t compare? Then, worry would leave, trouble would not claim ownership. If you could know ahead of time that all that occurs doesn’t really matter, that what occurs occurs, what doesn’t occur doesn’t occur, and that all is well regardless of anything in the world of up’s and down’s. In that case, what would you identify as trouble and struggle? What would you refuse to admit to the entrance of your life when it has already barged in? What would you kick away?
What would you dismiss when you do not as yet know where it is taking you?
In one sense, there are no accidents. Then, if that is the case, everything is predetermined. In another sense, even that which seems to be predetermined can be your Free Will. It is not so easy to call the shots.
Which one of My children knows what is providential? Which one of My children knows what is his good fortune? May I become Biblical for a moment? What a terrible deed when Joseph’s brothers sold him into slavery, yet, look what good fortune it turned out to be for Joseph and the world. This is a story in many forms that happens every day. Something that befalls that you resist turns out to be propitious. By the same token, something that you welcome may turn out to carry dismay or perhaps what you perceive as disaster with it.
The importance of good attitude has been talked about. Some might mock optimism in the face of the unwelcome, yet which of My children has the key to an outcome? All the signs can read one way, and yet the denouement is another. What is the bright side to pessimism? Is there one? What is pessimism worth? Does it have a value? All I can see to pessimism that is positive is that you can then smack your thigh and say you were right, that you knew all along that no good would come from something.
If you want to be prophetic, be prophetic on the sunny side. Be mistaken if you have to be. So what? Err on the side of good news, beloveds. It’s worth it to stave off disappointment until the end, and, even then, you don’t know that the story is over.
Lean toward the idea that nothing is wasted. Doesn’t science say something like that? Do not think that receptivity is wasted. Do not think that welcoming life is wasted. Do not think that loving life is wasted. What occurs in life is what occurs in life. Your outer life is by far not the whole story. There is a stream of life that runs in an unseen stream. The world can call you a wastrel if it likes, yet the world does not know all that much. In My realm, you could be a hero. You yourself don’t even know all that you are doing for the world. How, then, could anybody else know what to tag you?
In the world, there is assuming and presuming. All the while, there is a basis that the world does not see very well. It is not for you to underestimate your purpose in the world and the quality of your life nor to underestimate anyone else’s purpose or quality of life.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/joseph-s-good-fortune.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Nov 2014, 12:13 pm

Heavenletter #5114 Imagine a Great Being Unaware of His Greatness , November 25, 2014 

God said: 
In Oneness, We are. We are never separated, and you are never alone. In ignorance, however, so fraught with fear and other sundries, you may feel and think you are alone on Planet Earth, as if stranded here on a deserted island. Here you are, a Great Being unaware of your Greatness.
This sense of loneliness applies to the Big Timers and the two-bit Timers. It applies to those seen as the Highest in the Land and to those who are seen as the Lowest of the Low. This applies to those people you have difficulty seeing as even human because of their disparate views of the world and their actions in it. There are those whose perceived light may be dim, yet they are still made of light. Somehow, beloveds, understanding or believing this or not, it is for you to shine your Lighted Love on all.
Those who seem so apart from you may well need your love the most of all. If you do not like their deeds or thoughts, then show them your good deeds and thoughts.
What does it cost you to love even the unlovable?
Perhaps you can consider perceived bad guys as wild beasts who have lived in a jungle all their lives and do not know what domestication is. Perhaps you were born in a settled place where you did not see a need to act so roughly and without feeling.
Do you blame a tiger for being a ferocious tiger ready to bite you any more than you blame a playful puppy for running up to you? Yet even playful puppies have been mercilessly trained to fight.
If you say that dogs don’t have the kind of choice that human beings have, you are right. You are right to a point. At the same time, you cannot know the why’s and wherefore’s of someone who seems unaware of the rights and feelings of others.
Nor do I say that you are to cozy up to someone who seems dangerous. Read dangerous as heartless, insensitive, unthinking and so on. Nor are you to be heartless and so forth even to those who apparently are.
Feel sorry for someone? No, I don’t mean that. Just understand that another’s frame of reference is different from yours. The possibility exists that you are luckier. The possibility exists that they fulfill a different purpose from yours that, nevertheless, has a legitimate function in the world.
From the human level, the point is you do not know the intricate workings of life in the world and people’s destinies and their choices.
What if the world were humane? What if you are humane and not at all an overlord of others or a snob in your heart?
I am not suggesting that you spend a whole lot of time and thought on this. Just for a moment, have a regard for all those, from all appearances, who seem to be less than you -- you who stand in richness of heart and in the royalty and plushness of the world.
It’s possible to consider that every human being is unaware of something. Unaware is unaware. You can call it deficient. You can call it deficient in sanity. You can call it cruelty or inability to feel, or blindness or any of the words you may use and, so, you emanate a disregard for a seeming other.
I ask you to withdraw these words from your heart and your vocabulary. I wonder, then, if you could truly love and not just try to, could there be anyone left to oppose your love? Could there be?
You might respond that I, God, love without effort, yet I am disdained in some quarters. And, yes, you are correct. I love without effort.
And this is how you come into service for Me, with an open heart and awareness of peace on Earth and good will to all. If you must give service from a distance, then, that is fine too.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/imagine-a-great-being-unaware-of-his-greatness.html

Heavenletter #5115 If God Gives a Mandatory Commandment…, November 26, 2014 

God said: 
In the world, there are the directions of north, south, east, west and all the subdivisions in between. Depending upon where you stand, you see a different view. The sun is in a different place, and you see from one angle. And this is how life appears to you dependent upon where you stand. Where you stand, your eyes see from and your ears hear from. Seen from the east, you have one view. Stand on your head, you have another view. Stand from any of the directions, you have a different view. We could say you are biased, based on the view you see from. Turn around, and you see differently, perhaps even oppositely. Don’t make up your mind and hold fast to it. Be open-minded. Where did you get the idea that you are to hold fast to what you already know and is now behind you?
When you stand in a mud puddle, you may feel uncomfortable. When you stand in the Ocean, you are exhilarated and want more. When you stand in the Ocean of True Life, Life Deep in Truth with Me, God, you are in Infinity. You do not age. There is much less wear and tear on you. In any case, from My vantage, aging is a lovely thing. Aging pins medals on you. You continue to climb a mountain to the top. You keep climbing.
In so many ways, I tell you that life in the world is not marked in stone. Nor is your view closed shut. Your opinions are not absolutes. Even as you hold your opinions tightly in your fist, they fade, they change, they grow. Renovate your opinions.
Why do you hold on so tightly to your old consciousness? As you travel in time, you are not supposed to stay the same. You are not meant to be a still photo taken in the same position at a later date. You are to be a movie reel in which you progress. At the end of the movie, you are not on one track, for you are a person who grows. You stand on shifting sands. No one said you are to establish a perfect balance and stay there. No, you are an explorer. As you travel through life and see new sights, you leave your old ways behind. Your eyes open wider. You have broader vision. Welcome your growth. You were born to grow. You were born to make progress. You were not born to dig in and keep everything as it was.
If I have a mandatory commandment, it is to let go. Let go of the past. When you reach a plateau, this is your sign to keep moving. Understand, if you are unable to walk or to walk far, or even if you are bedridden, your opportunities for growth are offered to you just the same. In one room, you have an entire view of the world. You have sunlight and moonlight.
What would We call this progress? Internal growth? Growth of understanding? A change in position, your mind from fixed to moving? You have to be climbing to where you have a higher vista. Your purpose in life is definitely not to stagnate. Well, I suppose you could grow from stagnation too. You would learn not to stay the same.
Learning is not the same as taking lessons. Learning is by itself. You are the one who learns new things. Ultimately, you are your own teacher. From anyone, you can learn, yet you are the learner, and you are a teacher. You are not a passive receptor. You are your own mover in life.
You take a stance in life that is ever-changing because you are a human being who grows. You were born to grow.
Don’t waste your time on ruing and regretting. Simply go on. Keep going. Keep growing.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-god-gives-a-mandatory-commandment.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Nov 2014, 11:35 pm

Heavenletter #5113 Whirling Atoms, November 24, 2014 

God said: 
Everything in the world is how you see it. The world you live in depends upon how you see it. In one sense, there is no world out there. There is only the world within, the world that is comprised of ideas based on perception and misperception.

Yet, it would seem that there is common agreement that the world is this way, not that. There is changing weather also commonly agreed upon. The world changes, even as there are maps of the world. And everyone breathes air. And, yet, I say it again, here, in the world that you walk on, even with total agreement from all, what you see is illusion. It looks real, yet it is not. In the world, the carpet can be pulled out from under you. Truth is stable and doesn’t switch around. No carpets in Truth. Truth is truly solid ground yet not solid at all according to your view. The unseen foundation is solid, beloveds, in the sense of Truth and staying invincible.

Everyone sees a table or a countertop. You can put things on it, and the table and countertop support what you put on top of them. You can depend on surfaces to do what they are expected to do. Countertops can bear heavy pots. Tables don’t fall down nor do heavy pots and pans fall through a countertop. Nevertheless, science says that the solid-seeming table is made of whirling atoms, and that you are also made of whirling atoms, is that not so? This is also accepted, and yet everyone still leans his elbows on a table.

You already know that there is much that does not meet the eye. You have been instructed that your eye takes a picture upside down, and the retina turns the picture you took right side up for you. One way or another, the world you live in is a maze. You walk through a maze. In your place in the cosmos right now, you could be walking upside down on Earth while gravity keeps you from falling off. All the senses are wonderful and powerful, and these senses are here to help you walk through the world. The wonderful senses do not necessarily give you the straight goods, however. The senses are for your interpretation. You need them to make your way through the maze.

There are many ways of looking at the world. Even the same individuals may look at the world on various levels within the illusion. There are questions of right and wrong and whether a book was worth reading or not. Not every woman wants to marry the man another woman is avid to marry, nor would every man choose to marry another man’s dream woman. In many or most cases, definitely not. And so the world goes round.

What you have to say about the world is your opinion. Opinions are not gospel. You don’t have to keep the same ones. I want you to have great confidence in yourself, yet that does not mean you can be sure that your opinion is right, or that tomorrow you will hold the same opinions. Opinions can change in the wink of an eye, just like the world itself. That which changes cannot be Truth. Therefore, the world in front of you, just like you, can change its mind, as it were. Tender is the world held together by so many human hearts and minds, even as there is One Mind and One Heart, and Oneness prevails regardless of what you see or don’t see. The last word on Reality isn’t truly yours, beloveds. You are a learner.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whirling-atoms.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #5111 True Gold, November 22, 2014 

God said: 
The only person you owe is yourself. You are obligated to yourself. This is not selfishness I advocate. Not at all, yet, nor are you to be at the beck and call of anyone who wants to claim you as their right.

When I say you are indebted to yourself, you have to remember that you do well to include in the many you wish to do good for the one you call yourself. You are not to overlook yourself. You are not to relegate yourself to the end of the line. Certainly, your life on Earth counts as much as anyone else’s life on Earth. You have rights and privileges. Nowhere do I mean that service to God means putting everyone’s needs before your own.

You personally cannot fill everyone’s needs. I can. You can’t.

Certainly, in one sense, you are servant to all the world. However, what service would you give to the world by putting everyone before you? You may choose to give up your life to save another. At the same time, you don’t have to. This is your choice. You are not obliged to give everyone what they may want at your own expense. You also have your life to live.

Remember that your service is to Me and on behalf of Me. Reserve some regard for yourself. You are not to consider yourself Selfless. You are also your own person. If you give all of yourself away, what is left of you?

Nor are you selfish. You can come from such a height that nothing is a sacrifice. You do not sacrifice. You give what you want to give from your full heart. You are not an apprentice at selflessness. You do not do a good deed for glory or to prove your own worth to yourself. You are humble. Humble does not mean that you demean. You do not make mincemeat of yourself going around trying to please everyone else, as if others’ needs are more worthy than your own, no questions asked.

You come from a high natural place that is truly yours to give from. You are doing what you want to do and what will make you glad.

From where I am, to consider yourself as self-sacrificing is an aggrandizement of ego. You do not have to be the most giving person in the world anymore than you have to be the most beautiful or the wisest of all. You do not have to prove yourself to yourself. You do not have to prove your worth to yourself. There is nothing you have to prove to anyone, including yourself.

There is a lot to be said for honesty. Be honest with yourself. If you have a sense that you are sacrificing, give it up. To sacrifice is an attachment you may have to being noble. You are not to be attached to images of yourself. Have no other Gods before Me. Be aware that ego likes to present itself in a lofty way. This makes ego feel good.

I am all for your feeling good, and you can certainly feel good about a good deed, yet be clear that you give to give and not for aggrandizement to yourself or as passes or tickets to Heaven.

You are already ticketed for Heaven. You are not to sell yourself for Heaven. You are not here on Earth to gain points or to win a game. You are here for service. The service you give is meant to come from love. Something is given in love, or it is not given. Service that is given to raise yourself in your own estimation isn’t giving. How do I say this, beloveds? Do not be attached to your giving. Give and be unattached. Otherwise, you may be giving Fool’s Gold. Fool’s Gold is a metal that looks like gold, only it isn’t. You are worth True Gold.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/true-gold.html

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5112 This Is How It Is, November 23, 2014 

God said: 
Look into My eyes, and you look into a reflection of Myself. It is a moot question as to Who is looking into Whose eyes? Whose eyes are reflected?

I am saying that We are One. Who is who and which is which is a circle that goes round and round. We can call it a dilemma. We can call it an insoluble puzzle, yet what difference does an explanation make? Let’s just accept that We are One, one soluble solid Oneness. We cannot be separated. Even as I speak of We, no matter how fragile a Human Being as you may see yourself, I am you, and you are I.

This how it is. This is how it’s always been.

So when We speak of My being close to you and your being close to Me, what are We speaking of but the closer than close of the Oneness of One.

It seems hard to believe that We are One when you see human beings as foolish or even cruel, debasing themselves and, therefore, the whole of creation. If man is a travesty, how can he be One with Me? How can I say so? And how can you believe Me? I do say so, and I do see so. When all the cover-up is dispensed with, then you and I are irretrievably without exception -- One.

You probably say: “Good Lord, there seems to be an enormous amount of separation rather than Unity.”

That may well be how it seems, and yet I say staunchly that separation is untrue, and Unity is true and viable.

Man wears a façade. Beneath the façade lies the Heart of God, the Wisdom of God. Like a recalcitrant child, man likes to try out different ways of doing things. At one level of consciousness, he sees himself as powerful. At another level of consciousness, he may regret his thoughts and actions. At another level of consciousness, he knows better. Ultimately, when all is said and done, and façades are gone, Oneness triumphs. Because someone wears a disguise doesn’t mean that he IS his disguise.

Whatever layers of add-on’s cover up the Truth of you, they cannot take the Truth away from you. They fool you, however, because judgment sees it differently. Ah, if everyone could see the God in Everyone, wouldn’t that change appearances dramatically! When only Truth can be seen, how could human eyes be deceived?

In the world, there is one pair of eyes, there is one beating heart, there is the One of All, and that includes Everyone as One.

There is a place where Truth and only Truth is seen and known. This is Reality, not all the nonsense that passes for reality and is mistakenly called true when it is as far from the Truth as can be. The opposite of Truth is seen and spoken and left like that. That’s how it is in the world.

Are some human beings off-track? Are they on a wild-goose chase? Certainly. They may believe they are accurate and justified, and, yet, they have pulled the wool over their own eyes and others’ eyes as well. Not Mine, beloveds.

When your eyes are fully clear, you will be seeing fully as I do see. And the time will come when all will see as I do, and you, too, will see and be seen as you truly are without all the black marks against you.

This time is not far away even by the clocks of the world. In terms of Infinity, where there is no time, the time is already here. You are a seed with the honest-to-goodness full potential of a seed. All a seed needs is to drink in nourishment, go toward the Sun, and then the seed will grow. You have been growing. Now you grow to the full height of your Self/My Self. And you do so by letting error go. You empty out error the way you bail out the water from a leaky boat and so you secure yourself as the Oneness you truly are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-is-how-it-is.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Nov 2014, 8:51 pm

Heavenletter #5110 The Theme of Life , November 21, 2014 

God said: 
There is Nothingness, yet there is no void. There is potential. From a tiny seed, from the empty center of a tiny seed, comes a beautiful flower.

What is the sweet mystery of life? Life itself is a sweet mystery, and the mystery is unending. There is always more. One thing leads to another. First the tree and its branches. Then leaves, then flowers, then fruit, and then the fruit goes to seed, and the Earth is replenished. There are cycles spinning like bicycle wheels.

The theme of life has to be natural growth.

Everything is provided. What is provided is to be seen and recognized. Life offers Fullness. Look at the humble dandelion. How nature has provided its gossamer seeds that the wind blows. How deep dig the roots of the dandelion. The dandelion roots till the soil. How important and integral is every plant on Earth.

When this is the case, imagine the importance of Human Beings. Human Beings have been granted Free Will. A dandelion has no choice. It has to grow. It is all built-in. There is no departure. A dandelion will grow between two bricks or make its own crack in a wall. Instinct nudges plants to grow. Dandelions don’t question. What assurance and constancy a dandelion has. A dandelion is not fussy at all. Its life is determined. A dandelion is one-pointed. It faces the Sun, and that’s it. It drinks the rain, and a dandelion gives forth its reflection of the Sun. Hello, Dandelion.

Human Beings can be distracted from the Sun. Human Beings have entertainment and exploration. Human Beings are not planted in one place. Human Beings can roam the world and replant themselves wherever they find themselves. You are mobile, and you have choices. A dandelion has one drive, and that is to grow. We can say that you are many-splendored.

You have drive, yet you have directions you can choose to grow in. You can turn around and not face the Sun. You can skip around. You have decided that there is a vague something called happiness and its contrary, unhappiness. Flowers, including dandelions, know only fulfillment. Flowers make themselves entirely at home in the world. They have no argument with life as it is. Flowers do not feel sorry for themselves. They don’t see other flowers as more beautiful or less beautiful. Flowers soak up sunshine and rain as they appear. Flowers simply love.

Human Beings like to scrimmage. They judge. Oh, My, how Human Beings judge and take away their happiness and balloon unhappiness and discontent. Human Beings see that some things are missing from their lives, and they wail. At the very least, they are perturbed.

Flowers are more like stalwart soldiers. Flowers do not feel put upon because they do not have choices in life. They are propelled and glad of it. They are at sumptuous peace.

Human Beings who have so much opportunity may grumble. Human Beings have a lot to learn from simple plants. It is ironic that the Highest Beings on Earth are displeased, as if their lot in life is to be discontent. They may not feel favored. They may not perceive privilege. They may voice complaint. They find fault and blame. What a combination. They carry complaint like a flag in a parade.

Come now. Hold your head high. You are the most blessed creation in the world. I have asked you to take care of the innocent animals on Earth and to care for one another as brothers and sisters on Earth. I ask you to smile and be happy. I ask you to serve the Universe in good grace. I bless you. Now bless yourself gladly.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-theme-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm

Heavenletter #5109 A Star in Heaven and a Star on Earth , November 20, 2014 

God said: 
You are the delight of My Being. I cannot say you are the delight of My life, for My Being is All. I am a Being of Light, and I have no form except the forms in My Creation. My Being is very vibrant and alive. My Being is beyond life, as you understand life. I am the very Stillness from which life comes. I am the Depth, and I am the Depth of you.

Surface life, as you know it, is a dream. You go through motions as in a movie. You have a movie you are making, a story you are telling, a book you are writing, a life you are living on Earth, a stage play, a TV series, a novel your eyes and heart swim in. We could say that I live through you, even as We are One. You display yourself while I am behind the scenes. I can be summed up as Light and Love, Love and Light. I wax luxurious in Light, and so do you. I KNOW, whereas you may not KNOW. You may overlook the Silent Reality. With your conscious mind, you overlook it.

Nevertheless, you are in the same place I am, although it is not a place at all. You, of course, are accustomed to place cards, place settings and the all-seeming manifestations of place and space when, in actuality, you are nowhere at all except in My metaphorical heart, for We, I, am One Being, and you are the same One Being. The you, the I on Earth, look for entertainment and other such attractions that distract you from Silence. You have another definition of Vastness. You see Vastness as many-fold. Vastness is Oneness too. Space does not exist in Vastness, do you follow Me?

It is the same too with Infinity and Eternity. There are no limits, no limits at all. There are no perimeters. There are no boundaries. Yet Silence and Vastness exist in a realm of Beauty and Energy, the highest Energy, the Energy of Being even as Being is Stillness without attributes.  

And, yet, in the world of language and life on Earth, you zoom around on Earth as if your form were a toy car, even as you, emblematic of Me, are pure Silence in the Vastness of what can be called the Everythingness of Nothingness. What a beautiful place to be. Being is not concrete but rather the Essence of Life. You are essential to Life in the World and Life out of this World as well.

While on Earth, of course you participate in daily life and daily bread. Even as you may at times crawl on Earth, you fly with Me and wonders do perform. You may think that the etheric world does not exist. Beloveds, you exist in Unbounded Vastness as you play around on what is referred to as solid ground.

Only in the world are there fiction and fantasy. To you on Earth, thoughts of other dimensions are fantastical. Your existence as a seeming separate person is fantasy, beloveds. Naturally, fantasy has its place in non-time and non-space just the same.

It all seems like a roundabout journey to you, beloveds. Sometimes you think and perhaps say:

“Why do we have it, this journey on Earth? Why don’t we skip it and cut to the chase? Why all this involvement which is lived yet not true?  Why do we ever have to imagine that we depart from Heaven even for one moment? God, I know You will tell me that I came to Earth of my own volition. You say I volunteered. With You as My constant Companion, what would I not volunteer for? With You right before Me, when You ask, how could I ever say No? In Heaven I cannot say No to you, yet on Earth, I can and do. Most of the time I cannot even believe my life. Am I a Fallen Angel, God? Have I fallen to Earth?”

No, beloveds, you have risen to the challenge of playing what seems like a bit role for a moment of fictitious time when all the while you are a star in Heaven, a star on Earth seeking to remember Who and where and why you really are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-star-in-heaven-and-a-star-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:40 pm

Heavenletter #5108 Integral to the Universe , November 19, 2014 

God said: 
If you had one minute right now to choose what you would wave a magic wand over, you might not know what to wave the magic wand over, something in the same way as people who escape a fire, they just grab something yet not something they would take if they had had time to think. They may wish later that they had chosen something else and, even then, in the coolness of afterthought, they might not think of just the one most important object to bring.

The point I would like to make here is the unimportance of possessions that do hold an importance on Earth. To you, possessions and furnishings are serious business. Of course, held up to the Truth of Life, your important possessions are not much at all. They may be treasures to you now yet, sooner or later, they level out. An object is an object, and that’s all it really can be.

And, so, if you had a wand to wave, you might desire to wave it as a way to end war and dissension, yet where are war and dissension located? Where would you find them so you could wave the wand over them? Could you end all wars retroactively also as well as wars that could occur in the future? It is mind-boggling how to do it. You would never want to miss the chance.

If you were a murderer sentenced to death, instead of your being given the choice of what you would like to eat, what if you were given the choice of changing something for the good of the world. What might you choose to change?

And if you were given all day to think of what to wave a magic wand over, or a whole month, how would you choose deeply without second-guessing yourself the rest of your life?

In life, you may not be offered a magic wand as such, and, yet at every moment, you have an opportunity to make a difference in the world, and, as you may have guessed, this is with the power of your mind and heart. Your thoughts make decisions for the world at every moment. Your thoughts have the mechanics of sound. If energy is vibration, you are vibrating the world. Every vibration counts. Every vibration of yours adds up.

We can say that I created the world, and I gave it to you to make of it what you will. The world is not out of your range, for you send it what you are vibrating. You have sent the world anger and strife -- and blessings as well. I am speaking of the real goods when I say blessings. In order to bless the world, you have to think up a new tune. It’s time now to let go of old thoughts that keep the world as it is. Bless the world, and see what happens. Your voice and your thoughts, your votes, carry all across the Universe.

You are integral to the Universe. You are a mainstay of the Universe. You carry the banner. You institute events. You set the tone. You always have. Change your tune, and who knows all your desires that may well turn the tide in the world. You may come to be the herald of Peace on Earth. And what is Peace on Earth, after all, if not new music played so it is heard all over this Creation that I made?

You may think it is up to Me to herald a new world on Earth, yet you are the one to come up front and invite and announce Peace to the World. Have you not had enough of unrest and fault-finding? Certainly, you are not going to add more when you can dispel shortcomings and usher in Vastness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/integral-to-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:26 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5107 Star Light , November 18, 2014 

God said: 
What if you were carefree? If you can foster the idea that you are laden with cares, can you not also cultivate the idea that you are without cares and worries? Which would you prefer? What if you could throw off the illusion of carrying a heavy load? What if you could? What if you carry a heavy load when you could carry a light load or no load at all?

Who says you have to drag along heavy burdens, and, in effect, owe a debt that has to be paid? What if you threw off the so-called burdens? What if you would turn over the oxcart you have been carrying and declare weight null and void? Who is it exactly who says that a sense of burden is your due? The last time I looked, you were human being, not an ox. Carry around My thoughts instead of heaviness. My thoughts are light. My thoughts are, indeed, made of light, bright light shining. Your thoughts can be, as well, the lightness of light, and the lightness of air.

You are not made of heavy iron. You are made of elements, none of which weigh much. Where did the idea of heaviness come from? Why has this idea lasted? Heaven is your due, not heaviness. Certainly, there is gravity on Earth. Gravity can take care of itself. You don’t have to carry it.

The air you breathe is not heavy. You cannot even see the air except how the wind blows and moves the leaves and cools your face. Everything in nature is meant to be light-hearted, and that includes you. Nowhere is it said that you are to be heavy-hearted. Heavy-heartedness must be something you have made up. Heavy-heartedness must be something made up that you consider natural. Your lot in life is to be greater than burden.

I do not kid you that life is always easy. At the same time, do not kid yourself that life is always hard or has to be.  

Birds are free, why aren’t you? Lions are born-free. Chipmunks! Puppies and kittens. Would not then My Greatest Creation also be free? It has been said that you have inalienable rights. Make it so. Allow this to be so. Bless yourself and shake off the concept of heaviness. You are not an ox. You are not a mule. You are made of light. You are not made of light to be boxed, covered up, hidden. You are made of shining light from sea to sea and are to shine. So shall it be.

Wear no heavy cloak. Your light is not to be hidden. You do not carry light over your shoulder in a burlap bag weighted with heavy stones. Where, oh, where, did you get that idea? You were not intended to be made of woe. Light and light-heartedness are to be the mainstay of your life. They are never to be absent. No, beloveds, you are not to pick up boulders and be proud of the weight you carry. Drop off the weights you have picked up along the way.

Responsibilities are something you take care of as you go along. They are not to accumulate. You were never intended to be a beast of burden. Heavy weights are not intended to be a feather in your cap. Not at all. Where on Earth did this idea come from?

Life is not a contest of who can carry the heaviest weights. How silly would that be! Be light of heart and light of foot. You are meant to be a bird on the wing. You are meant to soar with nothing to hold you back from your natural progression. You are a star from Heaven landed on Earth. Stars shine. There is no brittleness with stars. Only light and more light shining for all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/star-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:08 pm

Heavenletter #5106 There Is Only Going Forward, November 17, 2014 

God said: 
My children are often looking forward fervently to what comes next in their lives. This is good. A good way to get to the future that you are eager for is to simply let go of what has been. I am referring to the past you attach yourself to.

Some of My children are gripped to remorse, regret, rue of past actions or non-actions. In any case, too many times, you have too many regrets and thoughts and actions you would redo if you could, if you knew how, if there could be a way. The only way you can go back and erase or add to the past is by letting go of it and simply moving forward. There is no back-tracking. There is only going forward.

Turn back the pages of the past. Leave them behind. You cannot nourish your life on regrets. When you regret and regret and repent, you bury yourself in deeper. Then regret and all become a mainstay. Honestly, when you regret, regret once, and be done. Otherwise, you are a slacker in life. You pull yourself from behind. Rue and regret are a Never Land that keep you from entering the present.

Know and know well that I release you from the past. It never was. You have a recollection of an imaginary time. I relieve you of guilt. Guilt is a shackle, and I free you from it. It is not noble to feel guilty. It is a waste of time and energy.

Do you know what else guilt can lead you to? Anger. Anger can be seen as your own sense of guilt pasted onto someone else. Being responsible and guilty are two different things. Feeling guilty is like cutting off your feet to fit the bed. Feeling guilty can be a projection of your resentment towards others or a passage in your life. There is one recurring theme that I bombast you with, and that is to let go of the past. In order to be free, it is essential to let go of the past. Unless you let go of it, you perpetuate it. You can’t have it both ways. If you want to be free, you have to let go of the past. Guilt is not your obligation. Guilt is too long an interim step. Leap out of the past. Leave whatever you have accrued behind you, and don’t look back. This is the law of the land. I write this commandment now:  Don’t look back.

Looking back is folly. It doesn’t get you ahead. Repenting is looking back. Apologize once to the world and to yourself, and then get on with life. Guilt is one of the biggest wastes of time there can be. Life is fluid. In Truth, in every moment you have to release the past. Do it speedily. You cannot do it too fast. So-called time is of the essence when it comes to leaving the past to be the past and for you to move ahead. I say it is essential to let go of the past, or, otherwise, you are stuck to it. You can’t go forward and look back at the same time. It is one or the other. You can only have one focus at a time. Onward! There is no virtue in going back. There is no virtue in hanging on where you once were or thought you were.

Letting go means to let go of the idea of past action. Let go of the idea of karma as karma is understood in the world. The past is not intended to be a ball and chain around your neck. That leads to folly, and you have better things to do. You have work to do for Me. You have blessings to give and eyes to lift. First, you have to lift up your own eyes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-only-going-forward.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Nov 2014, 9:51 pm

Heavenletter #5104 Life on Earth Is Looking through the Looking-Glass, November 15, 2014 

God said: 
Silence is in the eyes of the beholder. Everything is in the eyes of the beholder. There is subjective. There is no objective even as you think so. No two see alike. How do you even know that you see the same colors or hear the same music as another? Senses are helpful, yet they do not tell the whole story. Sometimes you want to suspend all that you think you know and be a fresh slate who sees with clear eyes. Clear eyes are eyes of love.

When you see a group of children, and you see your child as extremely beautiful, you are right. You are closer to Truth. And when you see all the children as beautiful, you see even closer to Truth. And when you see My light beaming out from everyone you come across, then you are Truth, and you take no days off from it. You are immersed in Truth, and you are the beauty that you see. The world is fictitious except when you see Truth underneath it all.

Life has a different story to tell that is outside the common domain, meaning that the world is not really a composite of what you have been taught. Many in the world are not thinking but rather going along. It takes great courage to see from your own eyes when you are told to take as fact what another may see. Who can take the right to tell you what you see when you are the only one who can know what you see and what you make of it – when you give yourself a chance to see for yourself, that is.

It is a shaky world that changes shape right in front of you. Seeing is believing? Perhaps believing is seeing is more accurate.

You are eager to know Truth. You want Truth to be unassailable. Come to Heaven for that, for life on Earth is a shape-shifter. Life on Earth is looking through the Looking-Glass.

The reality that the world puts in front of you is not the Reality That Is. There is more to Heaven and Earth than digging in the soil. There is an essence beyond the surface. The surface does not sustain you. You can walk on the surface, yet it is not enough for your thirsty mind and trembling heart. It is not so easy to trick yourself any longer. What once satisfied you no longer carries its weight. World life has left you feeling high and dry. Something you longed for and could not name did not arise, yet you are rising. You are the acknowledger of All That Is, and you have taken off. There is no solid Earth under you. There is solid Heaven above you.

You are revolving in this world, and you are evolving. Your evolving may seem too slow for you, yet you are evolving very fast. Mankind is evolving a mile a minute, and you are going to make it on time. You are going to get here in time – as if time exists. You are rising to Heaven now. The ride may not be comfortable, yet the destination certainly is. Soon enough, you will be plopping yourself down in Heaven, and you will know exactly Who and what and why and where you are. You will know that the when is Eternity, and you will recognize your God Self and dance for joy. What else would you dance for? You dance for Truth. You sing for Truth. You ARE Truth. In this moment, you are Truth and very soon, you will catch up to your Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-on-earth-is-looking-through-the-looking-glass.html

Heavenletter #5105 You Would Lead Your Life Differently Now, November 16, 2014 

God said: 
Your life is where you are. You take yourself with you wherever you go. You, yourself, are the sum total of your life. Your consciousness is what your life is about. Your awareness and vision – your life is about these. Certainly, what occurs in life affects you, yet you are the decider of how it affects you. Your life is about you, and how you respond to what occurs. Therefore, I say that your life is all about you.

Your life isn’t dependent upon what happens to you. Your life depends upon how you see what happens, for as you perceive, you respond. You draw the pictures of your life by the conclusions you draw. The conclusions you draw are the assumptions you make. It is not unheard of for you to conclude something that is not true. You made one thing of it when you could have made something else of it.

Your understanding is not infallible. You are the chef of your thoughts and reactions. You base your recipes for life on your construing of the facts.

This is only one good reason why it is better for you to refrain from judging. The story of your life is your putting two and two together, and it is easy to be mistaken. If you would deal differently with an earlier situation now, then you know you have seen amiss. Of course, you would lead your life differently now. You are a human being who learns and grows. No matter how you convince yourself at the time how right you are, the angle of light you look from changes.

Noting this change is all to the good. This is how you can see your growth.

You, too, have also been misunderstood and misjudged. This is a failing of judgment. Refrain from judgment, for how harshly you deal with others reveals how harshly you deal with yourself. How you judge others is exactly how you judge yourself. Better to have no misgivings in the first place.

Even the best have misjudged. Judgment is poor judgment. You don’t have all the facts. You may have none of them. Judge another, and you may uplift your ego at the expense of another. Many have judged others and themselves guilty to their regret.

Eschew judgment altogether. Get out of the fray of judgment. Judgment promulgates a battlefield. Judgment twists things. There are matters in life that are better to refrain from. Get out from under. Don’t be so quick to judge. It is easy to judge. It is rash. To judge is often to misjudge. What would you spend your time judging for anyway? Oh, yes, there is free speech. There is also the blessing of freedom from judgment. If you are unable to order your thoughts around, you can at least close your mouth. Tut-tutting about someone else is gossip. If gossip were nutrition, you would know to avoid it.

Do unto others as you do to yourself – that is exactly how it is done. Don’t do unto others as you do to yourself, for you do not always do well to yourself, to that individual that you perceive as yourself. Better to be humble than high and mighty. Anyone can be high and mighty. Not everyone can be humble and glad to be humble. Being humble is a reverence for Truth. The more you truly believe in yourself, the more humble you are. When you do not have to aggrandize yourself, when you don’t have to crow over yourself, when you can accept the Oneness of All Creation, then you would leave well enough alone and no longer criticize. Yes, criticism is judgment. It is one thing to point out a spelling error. It is another to conclude that poor spellers are not as wonderful human beings as good spellers are. Better to be a poor speller and not judge.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-would-lead-your-life-differently-now.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Nov 2014, 11:27 pm

Heavenletter #5103 Your Picture of the World , November 14, 2014 

God said: 
There is beauty waiting for you just over the horizon. The real goods are on their way to you. Good fortune is on its way to you. Privilege is yours, whatever form it takes. You are being chosen to rise to New Heights in Humankind. In Heaven as on Earth, you are blessed to be a blessing upon all.

Here is your purpose -- to serve God. Serve God and you serve All. The range of service is large. There is no limit to service even as you may not finitely know what your form of service is. With or without thoughts of Me, you have been serving Me. With awareness or without awareness, you have been serving Me. Sometimes you serve so humbly, you have no idea of the Vastness of your service. Of course, you don’t, for you do not yet know yourself well enough. You may well have dodged around yourself, perhaps preferring to see yourself on the periphery when you are My right arm. Regardless, you give your service, and I am served. You are served, and the whole world is served.

The world is turning over a new leaf. This is not a big production for the world. The world can as easily go left as well as right. It depends upon the direction you lean toward. The world holds not a chance of falling back into old ways when you set the world a-right. You are a balancer of the world. A seal may hold the world on its nose. You hold the world in your heart, and you serve Me and the world and everyone in it through your heart.

Your heart is well-disposed toward uplifting the world.

What I must say a few times over is that you do not make the world become as you want. You cannot adamantly go out there and do it. How you do it is with the leanings of your heart. Intention is powerful, and you intend powerfully. Easy does it. You are not a big reformer. You do not have to make a list of priorities of what must be changed. Just easily, even lazily, feel love in your heart for the world, and then the world of itself can only rise. You who uplift the world are also uplifted. You and the world dance in sync. You and the world are dependent upon each other.

At the helm of the world is your heart. Your heart is the hand that turns the ship of life on Earth. You are the engine of the world. Or you may be considered the mechanical crane of the world. You move the world here, and you move the world there. The world rises to the height of you, and you rise to the height of the world. You must know now that you are the outrigger of the world. You have a say in a wondrous way.

All you have to do is to be favorable to the world. If the world were a coloring book, you are coloring in the pictures. You have beautiful vibrant magic markers you choose, and, voila, there is the beautiful extant world before you in such radiance that you rise as light as air. What wonders to behold. As if with a pedal, you raise the world to new heights. You, whatever you may think you are doing, are raising the world with a flip of a switch. The switch you flip is your feelings and picture of the world.

You have a movie reel, and you play it, and the world learns its part, and the world excels in following your ideas.

If you want a peaceful world, picture a peaceful world. Your pictures are that powerful. Picture a world of goodness and mercy, and, behold, it will arise. Instead of storming about the state of the world. bless it. Instead of rigorously trying to overthrow the world, picture a world you would love with all your heart, and that is the world that shall appear before you. The world has been amazing how it has absorbed your slings and arrows. Now the world looks for a new appraisal from you, and it will follow your thoughts. You can’t get off the world – while you are here – so be its cheerleader and so change it without fanfare, and My Will be done.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-picture-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:09 pm

Heavenletter #5102 When You Miss a Train, Catch Another, November 13, 2014 

God said: 
Unto everything there is a solution. This doesn’t mean you have to be the solver. You do not have to wrack your brains for the solution. The solution is inherent in that which you see as a difficulty. With or without you, a solution appears. You may have only to nod your head. You don’t have to pounce on a solution. Odds are, there is more than one solution. Perhaps you have only to allow a solution.

This does not mean that every solution is the one you would like to claim.

You can desire a certain outcome, yet another outcome prevails. You are the one who decides that an outcome is good or bad. You do not know what life holds in store for you. An unwelcome outcome may turn into a treasure. The outcome you so fervently desire might not serve you well. Think not so much about right and wrong.

So, with life, sometimes it is hands off. You don’t have to win, as you see winning. Life has its own ideas. Sometimes you have to bow to life. Would life be so hard if you didn’t believe you have to fight it so much? You don’t have to resist life as much as you seem to think. Life is not such a problem as you may think it is.

Yes, desire, yet don’t always boss life around. Admit. You simply don’t know enough. You do not see that far ahead. The past is not to tell your fortune. Don’t go by it. We can say that from your view, life is a gamble. Indeed! If gambles were sure things, everyone would be wealthy. How much and for how long can you dispute life? Life will have its say.

There is also something to be said for never giving up. If you are an inventor, keep inventing. This is within your power. To keep on experimenting is within your realm. Outcomes are not always what you desire. Who said that outcomes have to be what your heart desires? How do you even know when it’s absolutely your heart or it is your ego at play?

Sometimes My children fight tooth and nail after the deed is done. The theme becomes: “This should not have happened.” Yet it did. There are times to let go. Sometimes letting go allows the very thing you desire to appear. This can happen too. If you have missed a train, beloveds, there is nothing to do but let go of it. Catch another train. You can give something all you’ve got, and even so, sometimes you have to let it go and not chase it.

Life is more about going for your desires than it is accomplishing them. A path does not have to lead you where you want. You don’t know where something may lead. You don’t have to know. Life is an ongoing activity. Loose your hold, and keep going. There is always opportunity. There are not usually foregone conclusions.  

Life is about finding out. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Play the cards as they are handed to you. Sometimes, not always, you simply have to throw in your cards and walk away. This is part of the game. And sometimes you stay your hand.

Your life is not predicated on winning. Consider everything that befalls as a win. Consider the fact that you go for something as a win. Defeat is not the conclusion of you. Not winning does not mean losing. What occurs in life or does not occur in life is not the summation of you. It is not the last word.

There is nothing you have to prove. Look, enjoy the trip. Be glad you have life and all the choices life brings. There is nothing to lose. Losing is an idea. Let go of that idea.

Take on the idea that, with or without the results you seek, you are doing just fine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-miss-a-train-catch-another.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm

Heavenletter #5101 What Can Be Lost in Love?, November 12, 2014 

God said: 
This is an expression in the world: “All good things come to an end.” This expression does not express Truth, not at all.

In the Heaven I live in, nothing comes to an end. You understand this, yes? Life does not end. Soul does not end. Where I am, everything is True and everlasting. Beauty is great Truth everlasting. And love. Yes, of course, love.

Love is Eternal and Infinite. Love doesn’t get any better than that. Love is the expansion of energy. Love is greater than emotion. In fact, love is all there is. Oneness is Love. Love and Oneness cannot be separated. There is no end to love, yet We can say that love is the culmination of all that is. Love stretches infinitely, and, so, all hearts touch. Hearts in the world touch every other heart. And so in language, it is said that hearts are touched. Everyone knows what love feels like. No heart is a stranger to love no matter how cold a heart may run away and recluse itself. There is a full range of hearts in the world. Hearts are much like piano keys that can be played up and down.

I suppose We could say that in Heaven, all notes are played at the same crescendo of tone. We could say that your fingers trickle along the keys the way your fingers might trickle along the river while you are in a canoe. Softly go the keys. Softly flows love on an even keel. Love is steady. Nothing can pause love let alone stop it. It only seems so in the world.

Beloveds, you were made for love and for love alone. All of life is about love. Life is a school for love. Love is the curriculum. On Earth, love can be overwhelming yet love is the sum total of you. It cannot overwhelm you because love is who you are. What happens in the world is more like that love underwhelms you. You and love are not quite in sync. You may doubt love and keep it at arm’s length. What a pity? Love is right here, a hand’s reach away, and you may let it go, not let go as a hot potato exactly yet something like that. You are afraid to touch it, to get immersed in love, as though something would be lost. What can be lost in love? Ego could. Ego will.

Of course, you see love as something that can be taken away, and that makes love less than desirable to you. With such danger in store, you would rather withhold your love. It strikes you as far too dangerous to give your heart away. Of course, it is far more dangerous to keep love at bay. The best thing you can do is to strew your love and let it land where it may. Love is power, yet it is not force. Love bound is not love. Love is not to be tied up in knots.

Love is free and must be allowed to be free. Love is not a fish to be caught in a net. When love is tied tight, then love is in bondage and is not love.

You are meant to be a signal of love. When people see you, whether they are consciously aware or not, their hearts see love coming, and there is a jolt of joy. Love is on its way.

Beloveds, gear yourselves to give love away. Love may seem to evaporate, yet love given is given. If you feel timid about revealing the deep love in your heart, perhaps you would like to think of love as a gift you give to the world rather than to individuals.

Better not to be close-fisted with love. Love abounds. Be bountiful with it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-can-be-lost-in-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Nov 2014, 6:49 pm

Heavenletter #5100 A Milestone, November 11, 2014 

God said: 
Simply let go of finding fault. What a milestone that will be -- to let go of fault-finding -- to be a joy-finder instead. Even if you step in a puddle, find joy in the remarkableness of stepping into a puddle. Okay, if it’s bad enough that you stepped into a mud-puddle, laugh about it. That’s the least you can do.

We are talking about being good-natured in life. If the crime of stepping into a puddle has already been accomplished, let’s say, why perpetuate gloom? Why perpetuate gloom for any of the matters you are glum about?

Let the theme of your life be about perpetuating joy. Do We agree that you have choice? Did I not give you Free Will? When you have the choice of kicking yourself or moving right along, which alternative are you going to choose? Which have you been choosing?

Look, don’t even mull it over. Choose light every time. Let there be no choice, for, truly, who would choose glumness over light any day? Of course, you have. Every time you complain, you are finding fault, and many choose to find plenty of fault with everything including Me. Perhaps I am missing something. What is the advantage of this? What possible advantage can there be? Oh, well, yes, to vent, I suppose.

It’s like you want to hear that you were wronged, as though being wronged is the mission of your life. When do you have enough, beloveds, of dooming yourself to being wronged? It’s not exactly a feather in your cap. It takes no special talent to be put upon. Okay, if you have been put upon, why put upon yourself further and conclude that you are a victim. It’s not to be proud of to be a victim any more than it is to be proud of to be a victimizer. If there were no victimizers, there would be no victims. The reverse is also true. No victims, no victimizers. No bullies, no underdogs. No underdogs, no bullies.

Let’s get beyond the idea of fault. Don’t point fingers. Look for solutions instead. Get out of the arena you have been boxing in. Rise above the rope you have been holding onto. Look for higher than accusation. Be grateful for every moment of life and the opportunity you have to rise above whatever you have allowed or chosen to hold you back from joy.

Is it really so hard to let go of misdemeanors? Is it really so hard to shrug your shoulders and move on in life? It is really so hard to be resilient? Is it really so hard to choose joy over anything else? Who says it is so hard?

You are more than an idle wayfarer in life. You are a way-shower. Be the first to own up to choices. It could be that enlightenment is a matter of what you are choosing. Enough of the hard realities of life. Get a new slogan. Get out of where you have been and choose a new route. If you’re not happy with your old ways of thinking and acting, it makes sense to try something else. Get new glasses. Balance your vision. Then making wise choices will be easy.

Are you choosing aggravation and displeasure over happiness? You may say because of this or that, you can only have unhappiness and doom. Well, then, you doom yourself in servitude to doomful thinking. Change your conclusions, and a whole new world opens up. Be happy anyway. Find something to like anyway. It wouldn’t be so bad to like life and to squeeze the joy out of it. Given a choice, wouldn’t you? I am telling you that you do have choice. You have made every choice in the book. Well, now, it’s time for you to get a new book and a new lease on life, what do you say?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-milestone.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Nov 2014, 1:57 pm

Heavenletter #5099 Every Day, a New Page, November 10, 2014 

God said: 
Open your eyes to a new world. You are the ones who will awaken the Earth. You may think that you bounce off the world, yet it is the world that bounces off you. I am speaking of both the animate and inanimate world. You are a key player. The love you send out rebounds. The ill-will that you send out rebounds. Whether you think love or angst, you spritz them out to the world.

Before you draw conclusions to this, you do not play alone, nor are you to think that each wind that blows your way is something you earned or caused or is attributable to you. Thinking that way gets you nowhere. Besides, sometimes, often, you are simply an innocent by-stander. There may be ancient effects that suddenly alight on you, but you are a new consciousness now, and it doesn’t make sense that sins are visited upon you. Just don’t think that way. Don’t be looking for cause or reason. The fact is that now you have to let go of all the why’s and wherefore’s and simply get on with your life. Remember it is your life you live now that we are talking about, not some past life that creeps up on you.

You are in the business of your present life. If it is a cyclone that you get caught up in, don’t try to trace of the origin of your being caught in it. If life is climbing a flight of stairs, you are on a different step now. There is enough to deal with what is right now.

Get ready to take another step up and another and another. When you are at a great height, even in the physical world, you are told to not look down, for looking down and seeing how high you are may make you dizzy, and you may actually slip. Better to keep climbing, beloveds. Better to look up. Searching for your wayward responsibility for being caught in the maelstrom is not good use of your energy. To think of what to do now is good use of your energy.

Take a deep breath and exhale and let go of possible past errors. Everyone has made them. What’s the point of dredging up possible past errors. What light goes on when you consider that you were once a marauder. Let it go, the past. Look, you are learning as you go along. Yesterday you did or thought something that you would not today. It’s not such a big deal.

All of this that goes on with you in the world is not real anyway. You are swimming in the water of a dream. The only conclusion to draw is that, praise God, you will wake up from this dream. When you do, you will laugh at how seriously you took this dream. Dreams are not the making of you except as you flip to a new page.

Every day, a new page. What you once were is not who you are now. In fact, the part you played in the dream was not you. It was a role you played. The role you play is not you. Even if the role you play is that of a hero, you are far more than a hero. You are a soul, a good soul, and your soul is rising to your Divine Height which is your natural state. Episodes are not the making of you. Your soul knows what it is doing. Have confidence that you are enlightening yourself now. The past isn’t here any longer. You are free from it. Be done with it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/every-day-a-new-page.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Nov 2014, 9:33 pm

Heavenletter #5098 Such Is the Love Flowers Give, November 9, 2014 

God said: 
You come from love as love itself in order to be love that expresses itself. And when your days on Earth this time around are done, you are returned to the love from which you came. Love expresses itself. It must. Love is like that. Love likes to shine. Love does not like to be pushed down, squeezed, flattened etc. Love is love. A flower loves so much, it pushes its way up through soil joyously. Such is the love flowers give.

It is the nature of love to expand. It is also the nature of life to expand. Everyone is here on Earth for expansion of love expressed in life. Love expresses itself, not by decided explanation or accountability, but simply by expanding. Love loves to expand. Love loves to well up and burst forth like something new and burst and burst. First a flower is a sprout, and then it unfolds its leaves and then it blossoms.

You, a human being, have expanded. Sometimes you have curtailed the expansion of your love, yet more always accrues. Expansion has its ways.

Love is such a natural thing that it needs no games made of it. Truly, love needs no practice, yet sometimes, because of reticence, because of holding back from fear, you have to dare yourself to burst your bounds. The expression of love is the most natural expression in the world and in Heaven, yet sometimes you may need to give the outpouring of your love permission. I speak of love even as given in the form of kindness to a stranger.

You know, it is your love We are speaking of. It is your love that is important. You are not here on Earth to make trades for love. Love is not on the bargaining table. Your love is not dependent upon someone else’s love. We are not speaking of love suffocating, love obliged, love following some rules made up for the sake of demonstration or for reward. There are no limits to love, yet that does not mean that love cannot be quiet. Love can just be where it is without any fanfare. It does not have to be given plaudits.

Love is a requirement and yet, love has to be allowed to be free. Sometimes on Earth, what is named love may be something less, as though it were a victory. Love is not an establishment. It is not a possession. How do you give love? Give love without talons. Give love because love arises from your heart. Nothing has to happen because your heart loves. There is no owning love. Love makes no demands. Love is cause, and does not have to have effects. Love is not something to be figured out. Love issues forth from the heart, or it is not love. Love can grow, yet love cannot be contrived. There is no obligation to love or to return it.

Flowers are a symbol of love. Flowers grow simply to offer themselves. A flower is happy to be picked and taken home. A flower is also not bereft if someone passes it by, or if someone admires it and doesn’t pick it. Flowers do not total up evidence of love. They just love. If a flower is not picked, it’s okay, for the flower was giving love all the while. A flower makes no rules and regulations. And are not flowers beautiful and written about in poems? Flowers’ love is known. Flowers look up to the sun, and their love is known.

What more can a flower ask for than to love? A flower basks in the sunshine of love. A flower makes no demands. A flower does not insist. A flower does not have preconceived ideas. A flower, whether someone picks it or not, is fine about it. A flower does not have the idea that it dies on the vine. A flower’s love depends upon the flower. The flower knows that it is not a commodity. A flower grows to the sun. A flower simply loves because it is its nature.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/such-is-the-love-flowers-give.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #5097 Looking Out a Taller Window, November 8, 2014 

God said: 
What an experience is life in the world. What a diversion from the True Reality. What a contradiction the world is. How predisposed you are to contradictions, which are, ultimately, opposites. You have a mixed-up relationship with life in the world. You are rampantly pro and con. You judge the world mercilessly, and you are attached to the world just the same.

One day you were born to Earth. “What on Earth for?” you may wonder now. “Why am I here, and what am I meant to do while I am are here?”

Endless are the possibilities, and there seem to be no secure niches for you much of the time. There may be more than one actuality. I have said before that you don’t have to know what it is. You will get there. Some recognize. Some do not. Nevertheless, you will fulfill what you set out to do. You are the fulfiller of it.

That you are on Earth is greater than a mystery. You love a mystery, yet life may seem more like a dilemma that you find yourself in. You may feel that, in life, you are picked up by a big hand and placed in an arbitrary place with arbitrary people who have the say over you. You can’t wait to grow up and have some say over yourself, yet you still don’t feel much jurisdiction over yourself. You have to earn a living. You have to live somewhere. There are obstacles underfoot, and you crave so much more.

Life may seem to be more about craving than having. Life may seem to be more about paying bills than giving. You may find life more suffering than joy. You really are suspicious of life. A common theme is: “What is then life? Why me? Why here? Why now? What am I doing here? How long do I have to stay here?”

And yet you don’t want this life to end. You do, and you don’t. Pretty much you hesitate about an end to yourself.

The good news is that you do live forever. Presently, you are human being. You are always Being. You can never die. Only physical bodies die.

You, however, are a Shining Star who shines throughout Eternity. You are the Apple of My Eye. I look into you, and I see Myself. Would that you would look to Me and see yourself. Yes, it is all about what you see and what you don’t see. My eyesight is good.

Now, what shall We do about you who suffer in the world and have too much abstinence from joy? Just a tiny change in your vision will make all the difference in the world. Sometimes you walk with your eyes closed as if in a stupor, and you don’t go forward.  

You’ve got to know that your life is worth living. Yes, yours. This is paramount. Who would want to live a life not worth living? Dear One, you gotta boost your own spirits. If you are on a decline, then you’ve got to incline yourself to a different angle. One tiny inclination can turn your world upside down, or, rather, right side up.

Take Me with you. Consciously, take Me with you. Say:

“C’mon, God. Let’s get somewhere today. Come with me, and We will make great strides. No longer will I sit still and stay confined. Come with me, and I will show You all the treasures that You have bequeathed to me. You will see me take off in a new direction. On Your behalf, God, I lift my spirits. For You, I will love this day and make it lovable and worth loving. I set my sights higher. I look out a taller window because, God, You are with me. All I have to do is to stay with You.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/looking-out-a-taller-window.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:53 pm

Heavenletter #5096 As the Sun Rises, So Does Earth , November 7, 2014 

God said: 
Have such happiness with Me that you knowingly stay with Me always. Who would ever want to escape Me! It boggles the mind. Where love is, you belong. I am the Source of Love, and so are you. Running away from yourself is running away from the love you are. Soon you will stand still in My Presence. It will be the most natural thing in the world.

You are My love, so be it. Admit Me into your heart and admit to yourself or mumble to yourself that you and God are One and the Same. See how that sounds. ”God and I are One and the Same.” Hear how that trips off your lips and tongue. Do your eyes close as if by themselves? I will tell you this:

Eyes may close, and it is hearts that open. Your heart opens. Haven’t you wished for this?

Everything We do here is heart-opening. We are turning the key that lets love in, and We are turning the key that lets love out into the world. What else is there to do?

Never throw out this key that unlocks the hearts of the world. Every perceived person on Earth holds this key. Turn the key of your heart. The trick is to use this golden key. Turn, turn. Click, click. Shh. Listen to all those hearts opening and opening. They burst open, and love pours all over the land. The land is reclaimed by love burnished bright.

I declare love. I sing a song of love. I pour My love out, and My love appears as you. Thank God for you. You are the tiller of the fields of My love on Earth. Bequeath love and more love so that the sun shines brightly in every heart on Earth. No heart is missed. This is the day that love arises in all hearts, and anything less than love is not.

This is My Declaration of Love. I dare you to let your love out. You are here for this. This is My Declaration. Giving love out is your bounty. Pour, pour, pour the rich cream of your love.

Can you imagine My joy as I lean back and recline in the influence and affluence of love’s bursting and covering the Earth? Talk about Manna from Heaven! What do you think love is? A product of Earth? Love is a product given from Heaven. This is the real goods I speak of. You are the real goods. It is you I pour out from Heaven to bless the Earth you walk on.

Love that Earth tenderly. Speak well of it. The Earth is nature. Love nature. Don’t get so much into mortar and bricks. Walk on soft grass. Imagine yourself barefoot on Earth. Imagine yourself connected to the Center of Earth and the Heart of Heaven. I put My thumb and forefinger on the top of your head and spin you to the Center of Earth and back to the Heart of Heaven. And then you do a perfect back bend. As you spin in the shape of a circle of yourself, you lift the Earth. Because of you, now the Earth is located in Heaven. There is overlapping. Earth has risen to its rightful place. Now it is no longer the Depths of Earth. Now it is the Heights of Heaven. No longer is there the sinking into the bowels of Earth, for Earth and Heaven have become One. If you and I are One, then Earth and Heaven are also wedded.

Let us celebrate this discovery. This is greater than man’s landing on the moon. This is Earth’s transferring itself to Heaven. No more skulking. As the sun rises, so does Earth with you on it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-the-sun-rises-so-does-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:09 pm

Heavenletter #5095 The Big Realization, November 6, 2014 

God said: 
Thou art I. Thou art I. Thou art I.

Is there anything more you, the so-called you, has to know?

It isn’t that everything else is a waste of time, not at all. Everything is for something. At the same time, everyone is gearing, whether near or far, to come to the realization that thou art I. This is the Big Realization.

Naturally, I am not talking about your saying these words and intellectualizing around them. I mean much more than the thought of the words. I mean the Reality where, suddenly, or slowly, you melt into the blessedness of Me. You stay in your body, and you do not leave it. You still carry it around, and you take care of your daily affairs, yet at the same time, instead of feeling separate from Me, you have separated from your body and all the identity that goes along with it. You are in your body and you know you are, and as you live life in your body, you express Me, Myself, and I. And that’s it.

In your own Reality, you have risen to My Essence. You become, as it were, I in all My neutrality and glory. You see as I see. You hear as I hear. You are out of the entrapment of ordinary life in the world. You still live in the world yet you no longer hook into that singular identity. You are merged with Oneness. Oneness has emerged from your Being. No longer can you hold out. You don’t have to wait to leave your body. You walk right into Me, as it were. The little you disappears. Bye bye, little you.

You give up nothing, and gain everything. You fly to the head of the class and merge with every fiber of your Being with Me. No longer can you stand apart from Me. Like attracts like, and you walk right in, still a body on Earth, yet you have awareness in Heaven with Me, centered in Me, adored in Me. Even in the midst of all the interchange on Earth, you have become I.

Every one of My children rises up to meld with Me and become Myself. Even as you participate in the dailiness of life on Earth, you have risen to Heaven. Behold, you know Who you are and, therefore, you know Me as Yourself. There is no departure from My love. You have acquiesced to My love. You have given yourself fully to My Light. Any difference between your light and My light no longer is imagined or adhered to.

Who is it that says you are other than I AM? What a dreary role to play, to take on any less than the Fullness of God, and parade around as less, most decidedly less. You wear a parade costume when you are the Celestialness of God. This is the State of Truth, and you will live it full-time. I have always seen the Light of Myself in you. It has always been there. You did not see. You saw amiss. Your eyesight was flustered, your heart and mind too, yet, at the same time, you had a glimmer of your Totality. Somewhere in the recesses of your mind, you sloughed off this glimmer. You decided it couldn’t be true. You looked askance at yourself, for when you cut yourself, you would bleed. If you hit your thumb with a hammer, it would hurt and you would yell. Even so, just the same, you are the Greater Reality that you have not seemingly, as yet, attributed to yourself.

And, yet, the day comes, when you forget about all this otherness. Once you were a child of ignorance who is certain that he knows what he is talking about when he does not yet have this solid knowing that he and I are One, and, furthermore, that there is no one else. There is One. Regardless of the multitudes, there is only One, not even a One of Us, just One, Me, God, that is, and, so, this is your Return to Innocence, and there is no We in Reality, only I, and no one else. I alone AM.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-big-realization.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:07 pm

Heavenletter #5094 You Are the Ocean, November 5, 2014 

God said: 
The physical world is not always easy. I am not even talking about relationships, although I suppose it could be said that you have relationships with the physical inanimate world as well. Something breaks. Something trips you. There are potholes and bumpy roads. Your internet goes down. You can’t open or you can’t close your umbrella. You lose something. You simply don’t see something and bump into it. Something falls on your head. Don’t tell Me that you haven’t been irate and kicked a physical object that got in your way.

There are leaks and water damage. Things spoil in the refrigerator.

The more you have, the more that can go wrong. Without the physical, what would you have to buy? Buying may be one of your favorite things to do, yet there are matters like bills to pay and checks to write. There are groceries that you forget to bring in. Oh, well, you don’t need Me to tell you all the pesky things that may make the physical world cumbersome for you and get in the way of your peace of mind.

And the physical world is costly. If you didn’t need shelter, you wouldn’t have to pay rent or a mortgage for a place to put your body. So far, you don’t have to pay for the air you breathe, yet there is a fee from where you park your car. You may not even be allowed to rest your head on a park bench.

What would be the necessity of the whole thing called money and commerce if there were not hands to transact and carry and hold and minds to count numbers?

And then, in the physical world, there is hot and there is cold and stormy weather. There is wet, and there is dry.

There are sports to play and bones to put in a splint.

If you had not bodies, you would not have tears to weep nor any reason to.

The physical causes work. You have to wash clothes and mop floors. Sometimes a body doesn’t feel well, and every night it has to go to sleep.

Put this way, doesn’t this all sound like science fiction?

And all of the above is the play of light. Light is true, yet the play of light is a game with rules of its own that are not always honored.

Deeper than the light of day is the non-physical world where nothing wears out and all is well everywhere. No five senses to get in your way. There is nothing to get in your way. No bumping into anyone or anything. There is no here and no there. There are no clocks to wind or to wake you up because, beyond the physical, there is no getting tired or any need to get into a bed and get into it at night or make the bed in the morning.

There would be no morning, noon, or night. There would be no getting hungry. There would be no eating too much or burning toast.

Yet, as I describe all these matters that get in your way in life, do you discover that you are partial to them? You really like them. You really like life on Earth, and, frankly, you’re not at all sure that you ever want to progress from it.

If you didn’t have troubles, would you have pleasures? They seem to go together.

But please do not think for even one moment that the non-physical world is flat or boring. Oneness is a vibration of love. Oneness is Infinite. Infinite means forever and, therefore, timeless, everlasting. I made Earth life for a reason. It is useful, and it is necessary for your awareness. Just remember that it is play. It is not forever. Life on Earth is an ocean you swim in a for a while until you perceive that you are the Ocean.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-the-ocean.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:23 am

Heavenletter #5093 How You Dance , November 4, 2014 

God said: 
You are the sweet holding of My heart. I carry you in My heart. We can say that you are My heartthrob. You are certainly the One I love. I love you with all My heart. This is another way of saying that you are My joy. When you are in tears or away from tears, you are My joy. On land or on sea, you are My joy. You are joy to My heart, and I thank you for the joy you give Me and that I derive from you. I know only joy from you. Would that you would know only joy from Me. Why not, beloveds? Why not?

What can possibly keep you who are so dear to Me away from the full joy of My heart? It can only come from your lack of belief in yourself and your doubt in Me. It is as if you and I are on a see-saw, and you go up and down, and your awareness of Me goes up and down as well.

We are in life, you and I, for the long haul. Our Oneness is Eternal and has always been a constant. Our Oneness is not hit or miss as you may have thought and experienced. What you may have thought is an impossibility. This idea cannot be. We are One Infallible One. That’s it.

I do not deliberate what will be between Us or what will happen with you. I do not pounce on My children one by one and give penalties or bonuses. I would not and cannot. I love all, every which One of you. We do not dance solos.

It is more like a square dance that We are moving in. Everyone is in place. I never think: “Oh, let’s trip up this child of Mine today. Let’s award him tomorrow”, and so on. It is not like that at all. I bless and bless and bless. I bless all, even as there is One.

Each of My children dances as best he or she knows. We embrace eternally. We can say that the world has its own fall-out. It’s not that it’s chance where you are and when and what occurs, nor is it all destiny unless We call your destiny how you dance.

There is the sense in which you are the caller of the square dance. You conduct the steps and the tempo and the music. And, yes, it can all change and it can all stay unchanged, sort of the way words echo in the air. They are heard, and they are heard still. We speak of a dream called life on Earth, and it is your imagination that drives the dream. Life plays out as it plays out. How it plays out may seem dire or wonderful. Take some credit. Take some responsibility and call it not blame. Perhaps you started this particular dance with your foot up. Your foot was poised in the air. Your whole body was in position, and you could only go forward from that particular position even when it might mean you fall down. Of course, when you fall down, then you get up.

Life on Earth has an ending, even as there really is no down or up to fall down to or get up from. It is all a mirage, a mighty mirage. You are enrapt in this mirage. It envelops you. It lifts you up, or it drags you down. All the while it is a little act on stage. You enter into it. You know you are an actor on the stage performing a certain role. No matter what may have transpired, you bounce back for your curtain call. Bow and enjoy the applause.

http://heavenletters.org/how-you-dance.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Nov 2014, 2:11 pm

Heavenletter #5092 Self-Discovery, November 3, 2014 

God said: 
Now you have a clue as to Who you are and what your life is for. It used to be that you didn’t have a clue, and now you have a clue. You are still suspicious, yet you have a glimpse. This glimpse makes all the difference in the world.

If I were telling a tale, I would say that you are Columbus discovering a new world. Columbus discovered what he dreamed of. He was a discoverer, and so are you.

Ultimately, Columbus discovered himself in a New World. At the moment of this all-important startling self-discovery, Columbus blended with Me, and so will you. Every discovery has something to do with discovering yourself. You are entering a New World.

The path that Columbus had was very clear. It wasn’t an easy path, yet it was easy in that it became clear to him. At some point, Columbus had no doubt what his path was. He may not have thought of it as a path, yet he knew where he wanted to go. He got there. It didn’t matter that where he landed bore a different name from what he had thought. There was no mistake even as he had been mistaken.

You are on the course of your life, and you are getting here. Yet the direction you are going in is not so clearly defined. It is hazy. It is as though you are in the mist. What’s ahead is not so clear to you, and yet you are going there just the same.

Beloveds, whatever you pursue, you are in pursuit of yourself. When you reach the Heights of Discovery, then you are clearly able to let go of your individuality, and your life becomes Mine with alacrity. You are happy to turn in your individual life for Mine.

You have always known there was something great in the offing, and now you discover your very Greatness. You give yourself over to it. Without the will of ego, you recognize that your will and Mine are One and the Same. This is your Self-Discovery. This is what you are on Earth for.

This is a full-hearted discovery. This is what you have wanted all along, only what you really wanted wasn’t clear to you. Suddenly, it is clear, and what you want, now you have it. Ego dropped out of the race and left you in your True Glory. What a great place to be. You are, indeed, the Shining Light of the World. It is not that I move over. It is that you move up, and your light encompasses All That Is. You are no longer on the outskirts. You are no longer on a point of departure. You are arrived. You take off your disguises with sweeping gestures, and you are no longer surprised. You have caught up to yourself. Welcome, I say. Welcome to My Heart of Joy.

You give up nothing. You find everything. Ego slips away, and now you are the Sun That Shines in its full glory. It is High Noon now. You are a Blazing Sun, and that is enough. What more do you want? What more is there anyway? There is only less, and there is no going back. You are on Sacred Ground. Littleness has been overtaken. Littleness has been dissuaded. Littleness no longer exists. Everything you have ever wanted, even without knowing its name, is yours. You may have tiptoed here, yet you are here. You may have opened an unmarked door. It closed after you, and there is no going back. There is no wanting to go back. You have found the New Land. You have arrived.

Barriers no longer exist. Your feet are on Earth, and your heart is in Heaven. We are enjoined in Love. This is Oneness. Welcome Home, My Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/self-discovery.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next