World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 28 Jul 2019, 10:06 pm

Update to our Family of Heavenletter Readers
Dear Family of Heavenletter Readers,

What better way to start an update than with a quote from a Heavenletter! Here's what the Cosmic Generator randomised for us.

We are realigning your perception now. We are realigning it to Mine.
Let go of past preoccupation.
Occupy yourself with Me.
Align with God - Heavenletter #41
http://heavenletters.org/align-with-god.html

Why has the daily Heavenletter™ stopped?
Since early this year, Gloria has been navigating through health challenges.

Specifically, Gloria experienced two strokes and possibly more minor ones. Due to the blackouts from the stroke Gloria fell and bumped her head on more than one occasion and has been in and out of emergency care, hospital, physiotherapy and elderly frail care at a nursing home.

Lauren, Gloria's only daughter is currently taking care of Gloria, who has a room for herself in Lauren's home in Fairfield, Iowa. Gloria is presently unable to type on a computer.

As a result, no new Heavenletters™ have been published since March this year.

To this day we continue to receive emails from the Heavenletter family of readers in the tone of, "Where's my Heavenletter?" - emails that we love to receive!

More on this and the future of Heavenletters below.

More on Gloria
As a result of the stroke Gloria has lost some of her depth perception. She's mentally alert and able to walk, eat and communicate without difficulty. She's strong in spirit and determined to make a recovery.

Both Gloria and Lauren don't have the resources for ongoing physiotherapy and much needed in-home assistance. Lauren, is stretched to her capacity as she copes with the responsibility of being a full time caregiver and working seven days a week at her full time job and a part time business.

Our unique family of readers, supporters and volunteers
A group of us are gathering to support Heavenletters and Gloria through Heavenletters and our unique community.

Unique, because Heavenletters as a family of readers has never been about pushing Heavenletters out there. Instead we tend to embody the quieter approach of invitation, offering or gentle sharing. We tend to be less of "Hey, read Heavenletters because they will improve your life in…" and more of, "Here's a Heavenletter that I love. Have a look and see if you find it useful. There are many more of them if you're interested."

Since Gloria began sharing her Godwriting™ as Heavenletters generous volunteers have given their time and energy in various ways - translating, editing, sharing, admin, IT & web development, organizing and so on - without asking for anything in return. Supporters have donated money and others have contributed in building and maintaining the current website. Our contributions were and continue to be a generous offering to the awakening of our collective consciousness, an awakening we feel Heavenletters and the practice of Godwriting catalyses.

Where to from here?
As a priority we want to support Gloria. Specifically we want to hire a part time caregiver for her until it is her time to leave this world.

Second order in priority is to redevelop the website to serve a growing family of Heavenletter readers and Godwriters and to preserve Heavenletters into the future for all of us who find them helpful. Specifically we see better search functionality and indexing of Heavenletters, a robust translation engine to help translators collaborate, tagging of Heavenletters into themes for ebook products and finer grained settings for people who want to subscribe by email to archived Heavenletters.

How are we going to get there?
This reaching out to the community is our first step in the journey towards a self-sustaining Heavenletters. In our next newsletter which wer'e aiming to get out towards the end of August we'll start sharing a plan of action.

How can we help?
For now:

keep reading the archive of Heavenletters and continue to deepen your embodiment of Truth as you uniquely draw from Heavenletters
keep gently sharing Heavenletters with anyone you feel will find them useful
reach out to us if you would like to get involved in creating the crowdfunding campaign
contact us if you have any website development experience
Stay alert for forthcoming emails. We intend to send the next one out within a month from this
Our gratitude
Thank you to all of you who read Heavenletters. Thank you for your support and warm messages of encouragement for Gloria's full recover. Thank you for being here all these years.

You can respond to this update by writing to this email account: admin@heavenletters.org. We will read all your emails, but may not be able to respond to all of them.

The Heavenletter Team

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Apr 2019, 12:27 pm

Heavenletter #1 God Speaks, November 17, 2000 

God said: 
Today you will sit back and be receptive and learn.

Today you will put yourself aside and listen to Me.

You do not need your agendas anymore.

You were born attached to your mothers so that you could dis-attach yourself and learn your Oneness with Me. You don't have to go anywhere. You do not have to distance yourself. You separate to learn there is no separation. Only, you have attachment to separation.

You have been attached to your individuality, and now you will make way for Me.

You are all pure receptacles of My love.

Receptacles are containers. A receptacle receives and holds, not in order to keep, but to be emptied.

As a receptacle of My love, you pour Me out. You don't have to do much. You only have to bend a little, tip a little, and My love will flow of Itself.

Yes, you will be a pure receptacle of My love.

Pure does not mean what you think it means. It does not mean that you are perfect in the eyes of the world, that you eat perfect foods, behave perfectly. You, of yourself, cannot behave what you call perfectly, because the individuality you are attached to knows so little and understands even less.

You will go higher today. You will leave your past behind. You will not depend on your past so much anymore. You are making way for Me, and to do that, you (that which you imagine to be you) must get out of the way.

That is all you have to do. Move over. Then you allow Me.

The receptacle thinks he is the owner of his contents. But a receptacle is not an owner. He is a conveyer. He holds only in order to convey. The contents are not for himself. A receptacle is poised and ready to surrender what it has held. The receptacle does not hold on but lets go.

I am Purity.

And you become the pureness of love you are meant to be by letting go of your individual sense of ownership. Your individuality that you prize so much holds you back. You think it is your importance, but it is your trial and tribulation. You think it is your doorway, but it is boarded over with your attachments.

The individual does not want to change. He may say he does. He wants that which is around him to change perhaps, as he sees fit, but he really wants to hold himself to himself as he already is, or as he thinks he already is. He wants to capture the world to him rather than opening himself to it.

No more holding on.

Instead, allow Me to enter and dispense the love you have been holding in store for Me.

Today get out of the way of yourself.

You are not the topic.

I am the topic.

The world of life is Mine.

You have flanked the world.

Now I tell you to enter it.

And enter into it as you came.

You came with nothing but Me. You came with My faith in you. Now you learn your faith in Me. Be innocent.

You did not come with suitcases. You did not grasp. Your hand was open, and so you had everything to give.

You contain everything still. All is contained within you. But you look to the outside to fill you. You are already full. You have Me within you. Know it. Let My thoughts be yours.

Today awaken to your holiness.

Pettiness is a pretense.

It is not truth.

Today you are learning what Thy Will be done means.

At present you dig the earth with your fingers, and all the while there is a huge Mover at your disposal. You shovel with a stick when you only have to allow Me to open the earth. You draw fantasies with your stick and complain about what you have fantasized and question it and worry it from every which direction and ask for every description and analysis of it so that your will can be done, and, all the while, your will is a little stick.

Join with My Will and come from a higher wider place of great Truth and great Love. Do you really think the finite can overtake the Infinite? Be not attached to your small world. Open to Mine. Open to Heaven, for I have poured it into you.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Apr 2019, 2:55 pm

God’s Design
 Heavenletter #10 The Essence of You, November 26, 2000 

God said: 
Not what you want, but what I know.

Not what you crave, but what I give you.

Not what you fear, but what you love.

Look at what I know, what I give you, and what you love.

Then you will know as I do know, and you will give as I do give, and you will know the essence of you which is love unmitigated, love full-blown as it continues to find itself along the way.

Another name for love is acceptance.

Another name for acceptance is seeing.

That is how truth is grasped, by seeing and receiving.

Heretofore, you accepted pain more easily than truth. Can you tell Me that you haven't?

Heretofore, you accepted the immediate more readily than the Immutable Eternal Truth I give.

The mirror you have looked in has been distorted.

Look at Me, and you will see true reflection.

The wavy lines are not truth.

Close your eyes, and see truth.

Close your eyes, and see light.

You are a spark of light.

And you are to ignite other sparks of light.

Ignite them.

Know that you carry the Light so that others may see.

This is no effort.

This is not conscious doing.

This is Being.

A lamp lights.

Souls sparkle on Earth.

There is greatness among you.

There is greatness within you.

Stop blocking it.

Get out of the way of your greatness.

You are like a quarterback who blocks his own team.

He runs everywhere, he knows not where.

He attacks, he blocks, he prevents.

He wears big shoulders.

He acts like a lion, but he is a lamb.

Why do you need to be lions?

Why need you halt your heart?

Merge with truth.

I will help you.

Call on Me to help you know truth, to know it when you see it, and to hold truth and nothing else. Why would you want to hold anything else when you can hold Me?

Hold Me, and you will have everything else.

You know by now that may not mean the riches of the world, those baubles that bob on the top of the ocean, but you will have the ocean and its depth, and its waves will roll and wash over you and leave you leaping up like a dolphin, for your hearts are My dolphins of the deep, and you will want what you have, for I am the treasure you seek.

I play a flute song that only your heart can hear.

The waves of the ocean are in your heart.

The waves of the ocean roll within you.

I flute them into existence.

You are buoyed by the notes of My flute.

That is your foundation.

The music I make.

The solid earth is not your foundation.

What appears solid is fluid.

The fluid is light.

And light leaps on earth.

And fishes fly.

And your hearts comes to Mine.

There is no wilderness.

There are only those who have wandered aimlessly.

Now accept your destination, and your wandering will not be aimless.

Point your heart towards Mine, and you will magnetize others and pull them to Me also.

Be swept up in the Ocean of Love.

That is your medium.

That is your artistry because it is Mine.

Know what you are for.

Know why you do things.

Follow your heart to My door.

It is open.

The sign says, "Come in.

"Heaven is open.

"24 hours a day."

But once inside, there are no days.

There are no nights.

There is only Heaven Itself where time stops and love begins.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-essence-of-you.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Apr 2019, 11:22 am

Heavenletter #8 Unleash Your Power, November 24, 2000 

God said: 
It has been said that We are One.

And you say, Yes, yes.

But you don't believe it. Not for one minute do you really believe it.

You see differences between Us too vast to reconcile.

You know that I am not going to alter Myself. I am not going to become more like you. I am not going to adopt your ways. Well, then, you must adopt Mine. We will decrease the division between Us. You will become so close to Me, you will be adjunct. You will blend into My way. You will see no other.

You will see the Horizon I do.

Your eyes will telescope. You will ride on the waves of My vision. You will abandon nearsightedness. You will take off the lenses you have been wearing. You do not need them. You wore them because you wanted to see only so far. You wanted to embrace smallness, and so you converted your eyes to it. Now you will accept the lens I give you. I give you My eyes with which to see.

What you see, you can follow.

You are afraid to enter Paradise because you feel you may be tricked in an unfair barter. But not seeing Paradise -- that was the trick you perpetuated upon yourself. The world winked at you, and you accepted its folly. You denied yourself Truth by choosing a lesser reality, and magnifying it until that was all you saw.

As you leave the past behind you, past perception, past concepts, past limitedness, you enter free territory. I say free territory instead of Kingdom of Heaven, because you will disbelieve Kingdom of Heaven at this moment, so I say free territory so you may dispense with your disbelief for one moment.

Do you believe that you may be freer with greater eyesight? Do you believe that greater vision means expanded life? Do you really want the self-restrictions of the past? Or do you dare (what you only imagine is daring) release yourself from bounded vision? What if you peeled off your blinders, and walked out of the old space you occupied?

What if you accepted My vision and My words?

What if you believed what I say?

What might happen? What would happen? Think of these possibilities, and let the possibilities enter your heart, and your vision will go farther.

You can expand your vision in dribs and drabs, or you can expand it immediately. You are not powerless. You are powerful.

Accept the possibility that you have powers that you can unleash.

Accept the possibility that you no longer need the blinders you have so happily worn.

Take them off.

See everything.

See where you want to fly to.

Soar.

When you do see with My vision, you will not hesitate to go forward.

When you do see through My eyes, you will not cling to the past.

You would not cling to the jewels of Heaven either, for you would have no need for clinging.

One who is free does not cling.

He is free.

And he frees others.

He takes off his chains, and in so doing, all others' chains are unlocked. When you do not see chains any longer, it will be easier for others to give them up.

But I do not say it is hard for you. You say it is hard.

I say you have no choice, but you say, "God, maybe I can hang on to my old ways just a little longer."

I say you are responsible.

I say, "Whom are you listening to?"

And you realize you are listening to fears.

You hold them dear.

I say, "Poof!", and We shall see what happens to your fears

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/unleash-your-power.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Apr 2019, 5:50 pm

Heavenletter #7 Trust in the Driver of the Bus Named Faith, November 23, 2000 

God said: 
My Beloveds, whenever you feel struggle, it is because you protest. Whenever you feel suffering, it is from struggle. You may think you are trying to understand, but you are trying to hold on. You don't have to understand. If I waited for you to understand it all, I would have to wait longer than I do.

God holds you, and you kick and scream.

Every time you say "God, but..." you are protesting. You cannot reason with Me. You know not reason. You cannot talk Me into or out of. I do not need your approval. You need your surrender.

Earth is rising to Heaven, and you cannot stay the same as you were. You cannot stay behind. You cannot. You have to rise. You have to rise to Me.

Part of you wants to say: "Dear God, please don't rush me. Give me a little bit more time to stay just as I am. I am afraid of losing myself. I am afraid I will disappear."

And I am telling you that you are not your perceptions. When your used-up perceptions disappear, you will appear. You cannot disappear when you have not yet appeared. Letting go of smallness is not your disappearance. You never were the limits you set for yourself. I am telling you to appear. Walk out of the past assumptions you have held on to so dearly.

You say, "But, God, I have to know where I am going. I have to know what I am doing."

And I say, "You do not."

It is one of your old perceptions that you must know where you are going. It is an old perception that you ever did know where you were going. You never did know that you would be where you are now, doing as you are now. You do not know how you got here. Gloria does not know why she writes My words, and you do not know why you read them.

Accept that you do it for Me. Accept that your life is not yours. It is not yours alone. It is Mine.

I have grand plans in store for you. Left to your own devices, you might pass them by.

Do not struggle to know what My plans are, and do not struggle against them.

You are not rising to war. You are rising to peace.

You will not drift as you rise to peace. I am setting your course, and there is nothing you have to do but let go of past predictions and past everything. You are stepping out of the past. Wouldn't you like to be free of all the bonds that have kept you chained?

I do not chain you. I free you.

You have to know the difference between being chained and the loosening of the chains. Knowing that difference is faith in Me. The chains never were, except that you thought so.

Nothing holds you back but your previous perceptions. And your previous perceptions are based on lack of faith in Me. Choose faith in Me. You have waited long enough for faith.

Consider Faith a bus you have been waiting for. The bus won't stop unless you flag it down. And then you have to step up into the bus. You have to take the bus. You have to present yourself. It won't take you anywhere until you present yourself.

So, get on a bus named Faith, and trust in the Driver that He knows where He is going and that He will take you to the right place. Trust the faith that is in you. Accrue to it. Faith is yours. You have the token in your heart. Get on.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/trust-in-the-driver-of-the-bus-named-faith.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Apr 2019, 12:24 pm

Heavenletter #6620 Wholeness on Behalf of the Universe, March 12, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? This time around for you isn’t likely your first time around, yet who knows and how significant is a question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity or stealth to account for.

There is Love Abundant. There is Love Abiding. There is Love known to stir your heart on My Behalf and on behalf of the Universe and also on behalf of yourself and others as well.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure – the Oneness that is referred to as You My Beloved, you at this moment. You don’t have to be curious. It isn’t a necessity, nor is curiosity a strike against you. At the same time, your curiosity doesn’t have to be answered right and left. Please understand your place in the Universe.

Beloved One, You are the One Divinity that I Am, yet only in one sense. You have no right to take over others’ lives as I do. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be one way or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as I am. None other than I. I say you are Truth. I speak Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth which is to say that you are My way fully-blessed in My Heart, inseparable from Me, never severed.

You are on the adventure of your life no matter how many times you have been here on Earth with Me. Numbers are not of supreme importance. Important are you. Where are you going?

It is certain that you find yourself alive in this round on Earth. Anyway, the long and the short of it is Infinity, which means Oneness here and anon. Infinite am I. Infinite are you. There is nothing to make of this but that Oneness rides on a trolly. This is hard for you to wrap around what you refer to as your mind, true?

Ah, but your heart! Your heart is another story. You and love and I are One. There is no getting away from this. True love exists. One heart beats. One hearts beats as One. Your Self is the object of all you seek. There are not two. Separation is an impossibility.

There is One Name alone that can be answered to. The Same Name only be. Within, Oneness is included. It isn’t that two can be stuffed in storage, in a closet or in an attic or a cellar or garage. Not at all. Aloneness is not a consideration you are to argue or question with Me. It cannot be said that there are two of Us existing on the same strata. Supposition is off-center. You are not a match game, for you are the real thing. I say you are the real thing, and you are not to argue debates with God, and yet, I, God, say you are One with My Self. You are the Supreme lying low. You are not really small potatoes. You are the real thing. Nor are you to take over anyone else’s life as if it is your free range. You are not a masquerade. You are caught up at the top of the mountain with Me, I, God Eternal.

Discern your own life, make no mistake. Take over no one else’s life, because you are not to trespass. This holds his own place. To each his own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wholeness-on-behalf-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:42 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #6 Open to New Ways, November 22, 2000 

God said: 
Dear Beloveds, what you feel matters, but it is insignificant.

Remember that what you feel and following your heart are not equivalent. It is My heart you follow. And My heart does not get caught on the little things that enter and surround your feelings. Consider your feelings no more and no less than ego. If they are only yours, they are ego.

That which does not belong to Me is ego. Call it what you will. Call it sensitivity. Call it honor. Call it respect. If it is not Mine, it is ego.

Abandon your ego. It is not your strength. It is your weakness.

I am your strength.

Embrace Me, not ego.

I am your Champion. Ego is not. Ego is for itself, not you.

I am for you.

Let Me be your God, no other.

There is no other.

So let truth be.

Do not embellish it.

Do not dress it up.

Be it.

Be One with Me in Love.

It is smallness you must get out of.

You think that is hard. But it is easier to choose big than small.

It is easier to choose the Ever-Present than the illusion you imagine.

Imagine something else. Imagine truth. Imagine Me. Imagine that you are the Greatness I say you are.

Stand taller.

Assume truth.

Today you will do something that you never did before.

To do this, you will open your way of looking at things. You will open to My way of looking at things.

The world talks about random acts of kindness.

They are not random.

Nothing is random.

What may be random is when you listen to Me.

Make That-Which-Is-Constant yours.

Abandon randomness.

What will you do for Me today? Anything?

Do not do for individuals. Do for Me.

In doing for Me, you may do for individuals.

But put not individuals ahead of Me.

You are loosening your individuality.

Others must loosen theirs.

The story of the seeming beggar who comes to the door and who is actually Christ is really the story of your being One with all. You do not ignore the Christ. It is Christ you do for. It is not the beggar you do for. By your recognition of Christ in another, you know yourself. Christ is the God in Human man. The story means that individuality keeps you stuck. Get used to seeing Me.

Let's reverse the story. Perhaps the beggar at your door does not know he is Christ. But you know he is. And it is the beggar who may have to discover the Christ within you (the host who came to the door) before he sees it in himself.

Look not to individuality, for that is what you will see. Look not to individuality, for that is what you will teach. Look for God, and your recognition of Me will become your visitor's as well.

You are magnets of thought.

How powerful you are!

Today you will cast a light upon the world.

You will cast it on the God within one individual.

You will look into someone's eyes, and you will change their life forever. This happens because I will be looking out through your eyes. Allow Me to see through your eyes. Allow Me.

That which you do for another you do for Me. That which you do for another you also do for yourself, for the other's eyes will reflect the sight you give them.

The stranger who comes to your door is most certainly Christ. And the one who greets him at the door is also most certainly Christ. And there is no door. There is no one on one side and another on the other. All of that is illusion. All of that is learned reasoning. What is true does not have to be learned. It has to be allowed. Unlearn reasoning, and truth will be evident.

Can you still look at the world as you have always looked at the world? Can you still be the consciousness you were an hour ago? Can you still be a stranger to Me or to one another? You are friend to man, so be it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/open-to-new-ways.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Apr 2019, 10:56 am

Heavenletter #4 Follow God, He Is Faith, November 20, 2000 

God said: 
You moan about the past.

Gloria, you see the months of wonderful Heavenletters based on questions and My answers to those specific questions -- and now I interrupt. I say, Put them aside. I interrupt your planned course and give you another, and you hold on and think: "What about all of God's messages written down? Who is going to see them? Where will they go? All of God's beautiful words of love and wisdom..." You long for the world to see them, and you weep for their anonymity.

My love is not lost. My wisdom is not lost. Words written down are not yet seen. That is all. But they were written and their love directed, and the world lit up. But that was yesterday, and today is today.

Have My love now. My attention has moved on, and so must yours. It is a question of My attention, and My attention now is on your speeded-up growth, not on your holding on. Holding on to what you thought, even if from last night, is nevertheless holding on to the past. Holding on to what you expected yesterday is the same as holding on to a former love. Everything has moved on. What you wanted yesterday is no more relevant than what you wanted ten or twenty years ago.

You are digging up the present, not the past. Do not keep digging in the same place.

When you follow Me, you have to move fast, because I move fast. My vision encompasses entirety and does not get stuck anywhere.

Now you walk faster through life. Now you don't hold yourself back anymore.

You are skipping past the illusion of time and entering the present.

Stick with Me. Don't stick to the past of even yesterday, not even to the past of an hour ago. Your past vision is not your security. Your security is My vision, and you are opening up to it, to My vision, to My expansiveness. You are stepping out of your enclosures.

This is a red-letter day. Today is.

Do not ask yourself what your attention has been on. Ask yourself, "Where is God's attention?" Then say to yourself, "That's where I will put mine."

You know that My attention is not on what Susie said to you yesterday or what Donald did or on the keys you lost or the toe you stubbed. My attention is on you on a far larger scale.

I am opening your life right now. I am not closing it. I do not pause. I walk swiftly, and I say, "Come with Me."

Do not meander. Enough of where you have been. Now comes more. Now comes your beautiful heart beating next to Mine.

Think of My progress, and help Me help you progress.

Be My willing companion of this moment.

You do not know where I will take you. You do not need a designated route. You do not need to ask questions. You do not need dates of arrival and so forth. The date of your departure is right now. This is when you come with Me. Don't worry. I know where We are going. I know Our destination. I know Our stopping-off places. You will know when We get there. Must you know beforehand? And must you keep looking back to see where you have been?

Keep your eye on Me. Follow Me. Faith is your holding My hand and keeping up. You know I can see.

You tend to think that where you have been is safe. You don't even know what safe means. With Me is safety. The Unknown is your haven. But, in truth, there is no Unknown. There is just your fear of stepping forward.

You do not have to see ahead of time anymore than you have to see the past. Certainly do not look at the past over and over again. Have you not spent enough time on the past? Come forward now. I call you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/follow-god-he-is-faith.html

God said: 
Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? This time around for you isn’t likely your first time around, yet who knows and how significant is a question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity or stealth to account for.

There is Love Abundant. There is Love Abiding. There is Love known to stir your heart on My Behalf and on behalf of the Universe and also on behalf of yourself and others as well.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure – the Oneness that is referred to as You My Beloved, you at this moment. You don’t have to be curious. It isn’t a necessity, nor is curiosity a strike against you. At the same time, your curiosity doesn’t have to be answered right and left. Please understand your place in the Universe.

Beloved One, You are the One Divinity that I Am, yet only in one sense. You have no right to take over others’ lives as I do. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be one way or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as I am. None other than I. I say you are Truth. I speak Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth which is to say that you are My way fully-blessed in My Heart, inseparable from Me, never severed.

You are on the adventure of your life no matter how many times you have been here on Earth with Me. Numbers are not of supreme importance. Important are you. Where are you going?

It is certain that you find yourself alive in this round on Earth. Anyway, the long and the short of it is Infinity, which means Oneness here and anon. Infinite am I. Infinite are you. There is nothing to make of this but that Oneness rides on a trolly. This is hard for you to wrap around what you refer to as your mind, true?

Ah, but your heart! Your heart is another story. You and love and I are One. There is no getting away from this. True love exists. One heart beats. One hearts beats as One. Your Self is the object of all you seek. There are not two. Separation is an impossibility.

There is One Name alone that can be answered to. The Same Name only be. Within, Oneness is included. It isn’t that two can be stuffed in storage, in a closet or in an attic or a cellar or garage. Not at all. Aloneness is not a consideration you are to argue or question with Me. It cannot be said that there are two of Us existing on the same strata. Supposition is off-center. You are not a match game, for you are the real thing. I say you are the real thing, and you are not to argue debates with God, and yet, I, God, say you are One with My Self. You are the Supreme lying low. You are not really small potatoes. You are the real thing. Nor are you to take over anyone else’s life as if it is your free range. You are not a masquerade. You are caught up at the top of the mountain with Me, I, God Eternal.

Discern your own life, make no mistake. Take over no one else’s life, because you are not to trespass. This holds his own place. To each his own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wholeness-on-behalf-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Apr 2019, 10:51 am

Heavenletter #3 Open Your Heart like Beating Wings, November 19, 2000 

God said: 
The ship you ride on is My heart.

Think of it.

My heart cannot be separated from My vision.

They are one and the same.

As you see, you are.

You encompass all you see.

See Me.

Enliven Me.

Light My path on earth.

Giants walk the earth, and they are you.

You are greatness encapsulated into a human form.

Find out Who you are.

See bigger.

Do not accept the limits of your human form.

That is what you have been doing.

No longer accept limits.

Unlimit yourself.

I put no limits on you.

I never did, and I don't now.

What limit do you think that the Limitless can put?

You are not confined to your human form.

That is not the extent of you.

I am the Extent of you.

You are the song I sing.

You are the note I play.

How can you accept less than magnificence for yourself?

Cease believing in limits.

There are none but those in which you believe.

Your heart can travel anywhere.

Your heart can take you everywhere.

Your heart expands your mind.

Your mind accepts limits. Your heart knows better. In your heart of hearts, you know the vastness of this enterprise of life that you have set forth on.

Remove your clinging to limits as you would a vine that has wrapped itself around you.

You have been clinging to the vine of limits.

Cling now to the vastness of no limits.

Nothing limits you.

Do you hear this?

Nothing limits you.

Adherence to old ways blocks your view.

Look to your motivation.

Look to greatness and not selfishness.

Look to Me and you will abandon smallness. Selfishness is nothing but small vision.

You haven't been seeing far enough.

You haven't really seen what is right in front of you either.

Be a sighted human Being.

Eat the loaf of life. Know what you have been given. Accept what you have been given. You have been given everything. And you have accepted a small crust of it. That is rude rather than grateful. Grateful isn't an emotion. It is a seeing. See that which you have been given and then you will be magnanimous. Gratitude is seeing the treasures heaped upon you. Ingratitude is not seeing.

The change to make today is in your seeing. Then you can begin your life as it was given to you.

Splendid, splendid are your opportunities.

You have been given a grant from Heaven. How will you use it? This is the question. How do you want to use it? I will tell you.

You want to use it vastly.

You do not want confines of anything.

Be unconfined.

Open your heart like beating wings, and see where it takes you. It takes you to Me, and that is gratitude in the life you have been granted. Take wing on gratitude.

Gratitude is awareness.

If you do not see the food, how will you eat?

See the table set before you, and avail yourself of it.

You are My gift. I have given you. I haven't given you for nothing. I have given you for something, and that something is Greatness. Accept the possibility of what I say. I say you are My magnificence. Accept the title I give you. The title I give you is your Identity. Accept no other.

You live in a world bigger than you knew.

You are not held to time and space.

You are held to Great Love.

Be that which you are.

I name you Love. I appoint you Love. I appoint you Mine. And I set you forth to till the field. Till hearts. Till your own.

Accept the title I give you. Accept, Child of God.

God said: 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Apr 2019, 10:25 pm

Heavenletter #1 God Speaks, November 17, 2000 

God said: 
Today you will sit back and be receptive and learn.

Today you will put yourself aside and listen to Me.

You do not need your agendas anymore.

You were born attached to your mothers so that you could dis-attach yourself and learn your Oneness with Me. You don't have to go anywhere. You do not have to distance yourself. You separate to learn there is no separation. Only, you have attachment to separation.

You have been attached to your individuality, and now you will make way for Me.

You are all pure receptacles of My love.

Receptacles are containers. A receptacle receives and holds, not in order to keep, but to be emptied.

As a receptacle of My love, you pour Me out. You don't have to do much. You only have to bend a little, tip a little, and My love will flow of Itself.

Yes, you will be a pure receptacle of My love.

Pure does not mean what you think it means. It does not mean that you are perfect in the eyes of the world, that you eat perfect foods, behave perfectly. You, of yourself, cannot behave what you call perfectly, because the individuality you are attached to knows so little and understands even less.

You will go higher today. You will leave your past behind. You will not depend on your past so much anymore. You are making way for Me, and to do that, you (that which you imagine to be you) must get out of the way.

That is all you have to do. Move over. Then you allow Me.

The receptacle thinks he is the owner of his contents. But a receptacle is not an owner. He is a conveyer. He holds only in order to convey. The contents are not for himself. A receptacle is poised and ready to surrender what it has held. The receptacle does not hold on but lets go.

I am Purity.

And you become the pureness of love you are meant to be by letting go of your individual sense of ownership. Your individuality that you prize so much holds you back. You think it is your importance, but it is your trial and tribulation. You think it is your doorway, but it is boarded over with your attachments.

The individual does not want to change. He may say he does. He wants that which is around him to change perhaps, as he sees fit, but he really wants to hold himself to himself as he already is, or as he thinks he already is. He wants to capture the world to him rather than opening himself to it.

No more holding on.

Instead, allow Me to enter and dispense the love you have been holding in store for Me.

Today get out of the way of yourself.

You are not the topic.

I am the topic.

The world of life is Mine.

You have flanked the world.

Now I tell you to enter it.

And enter into it as you came.

You came with nothing but Me. You came with My faith in you. Now you learn your faith in Me. Be innocent.

You did not come with suitcases. You did not grasp. Your hand was open, and so you had everything to give.

You contain everything still. All is contained within you. But you look to the outside to fill you. You are already full. You have Me within you. Know it. Let My thoughts be yours.

Today awaken to your holiness.

Pettiness is a pretense.

It is not truth.

Today you are learning what Thy Will be done means.

At present you dig the earth with your fingers, and all the while there is a huge Mover at your disposal. You shovel with a stick when you only have to allow Me to open the earth. You draw fantasies with your stick and complain about what you have fantasized and question it and worry it from every which direction and ask for every description and analysis of it so that your will can be done, and, all the while, your will is a little stick.

Join with My Will and come from a higher wider place of great Truth and great Love. Do you really think the finite can overtake the Infinite? Be not attached to your small world. Open to Mine. Open to Heaven, for I have poured it into you.

Heavenletter #2 Out of the Past into the New, November 18, 2000 

God said: 
My dear children, the first thing you must do is remove the sentence, "I just can't," from your vocabulary. What you think, you encourage. What you say, you incur. What you repeat, you strengthen. Listen to the statements you make. Listen to your slogans. Listen to the advertising that you give yourself.

Whatever it may be that you "just can't," you must. It may not mean you have to do it, but it does mean you have to stop bowing to it, and you may have to do what you fear to do. Look at it, and see its folly. What particle of ego is making you think you can't?

You promulgate, "It is too much for me." You see a huge cliff before you. As you continue to avoid it, it grows bigger, manufactured in your mind. The great divide grows bigger as you kowtow to it.

Or is Gloria the only one who does this?

What are your statements that, from this day forward, you will recant?

This is the beginning of assuming responsibility for yourself.

Begin to think differently.

Notice the roadblocks you set for yourself and kick them out of the way.

You are graduating now. You are being promoted to first grade. In the school of Heaven, that is a great accomplishment. You are being given the choice to leave kindergarten and enter first grade. In first grade, you have subject matter. You learn things. In Kindergarten you played so you could be ready to learn things. I say you are ready.

And what you are learning now is to undo false premises that have substantiated your life.

From now on it is yours to speak truth, to yourself and to others. Speak the truth of God which is the only truth there is. The truth is, you have the power to call on angels to light your way. The truth is, angels already light your way. You have no excuses any longer. You are entering a world where fear is seen as fiction and is put down like a book that no longer interests you.

Put down your fears like a card you place on the table. Don't spend your time looking at the card. Deal it facedown, and know it is not yours to mull over. It is not yours at all. It is not to be examined. It is to be put down.

Now you take another deck of cards which is not of fears but of strengths, and this is the deck of cards you look at now. These are the cards that strengthen your hand. These are the cards that you play. These are My gifts to you.

You hold a strong hand.

Now you honor your strengths instead of imagined weakness. This is your assignment today.

Today, as you watch what you say, you strengthen others.

You are stepping out of the past and entering the new.

I will help you. You are shedding old skin.

You are shedding old devices. You are shifting into gear.

You are getting ready to open your world.

You are opening it.

You are cleaning your glasses so that you let yourself see truth.

All the subterfuges you have put in front of you, all the subterfuges to keep you from seeing -- put aside now. No longer kid yourself that you need them.

You are starting a different journey.

You empty the sack of stones you have long carried.

And now you pick up only the gems to carry.

Why carry anything else?

You are on earth to collect gems in your life.

You pick up truth now, not false glitter.

Dispense with the trinkets, and wear truth.

You are not your fears. Your fears are not you. You borrowed them, and now it is time to give them up. No longer imagine that you require crutches made of fear. You can walk without them. You can walk better without them.

Feel My strength go through your bones.

Feel My love in your heart.

Clear the way for Me to sing My song through you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Mar 2019, 2:36 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6620 Wholeness on Behalf of the Universe, March 12, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? This time around for you isn't likely your first time around, yet who knows and how significant is a question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity or stealth to account for.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure - the Oneness that is referred to as You My Beloved, you at this moment. You don't have to be curious. It isn't a necessity, nor is curiosity a strike against you. At the same time, your curiosity doesn't have to be answered right and left. Please understand your place in the Universe.

Beloved One, You are the One Divinity that I Am, yet only in one sense. You have no right to take over others' lives as I do. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be one way or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as I am. None other than I. I say you are Truth. I speak Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth which is to say that you are My way fully-blessed in My Heart, inseparable from Me, never severed.

There is One Name alone that can be answered to. The Same Name only be. Within, Oneness is included. It isn't that two can be stuffed in storage, in a closet or in an attic or a cellar or garage. Not at all. Aloneness is not a consideration you are to argue or question with Me. It cannot be said that there are two of Us existing on the same strata. Supposition is off-center. You are not a match game, for you are the real thing. I say you are the real thing, and you are not to argue debates with God, and yet, I, God, say you are One with My Self. You are the Supreme lying low. You are not really small potatoes. You are the real thing. Nor are you to take over anyone else's life as if it is your free range. You are not a masquerade. You are caught up at the top of the mountain with Me, I, God Eternal.

Discern your own life, make no mistake. Take over no one else's life, because you are not to trespass. This holds his own place. To each his own.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6620 Wholeness on Behalf of the Universe, March 12, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? This time around for you isn't likely your first time around, yet who knows and how significant is a question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity or stealth to account for.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure - the Oneness that is referred to as You My Beloved, you at this moment. You don't have to be curious. It isn't a necessity, nor is curiosity a strike against you. At the same time, your curiosity doesn't have to be answered right and left. Please understand your place in the Universe.

Beloved One, You are the One Divinity that I Am, yet only in one sense. You have no right to take over others' lives as I do. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be one way or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as I am. None other than I. I say you are Truth. I speak Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth which is to say that you are My way fully-blessed in My Heart, inseparable from Me, never severed.

There is One Name alone that can be answered to. The Same Name only be. Within, Oneness is included. It isn't that two can be stuffed in storage, in a closet or in an attic or a cellar or garage. Not at all. Aloneness is not a consideration you are to argue or question with Me. It cannot be said that there are two of Us existing on the same strata. Supposition is off-center. You are not a match game, for you are the real thing. I say you are the real thing, and you are not to argue debates with God, and yet, I, God, say you are One with My Self. You are the Supreme lying low. You are not really small potatoes. You are the real thing. Nor are you to take over anyone else's life as if it is your free range. You are not a masquerade. You are caught up at the top of the mountain with Me, I, God Eternal.

Discern your own life, make no mistake. Take over no one else's life, because you are not to trespass. This holds his own place. To each his own.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Mar 2019, 4:30 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6619 Perceptions of Life in the World, March 11, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you must know that many are out there in the world who would cry from joy to be blessed with all that you have in your life that you may take for granted, that you perhaps do not take any notice of nor once consider singing out to Me: "Thank You, God!"

Beloved, don't expect a guilt trip from Me. Guilt is not wonderful. Guilt doesn't help you digest your food. I do not ask you to harbor guilt. Guilt isn't your friend. Guilt doesn't serve you or anyone. I ask you to enjoy your God-given food. Be good hearted. Do good, yet absolve your heart from imposed guilt.

Have you been long taught to bear guilt for another's lack? As a young child, your well-meaning mother told you to clean your plate because there were hungry children out there in a poor country with no food to eat at all while you waste food. Your mother may have shown you how to carry this guilt around with you behind the scenes. What were you supposed to do? If you could have reached your little hand out far enough, you would happily have shared your whole plate of food or more with the hungry child equally deserving as you sight unseen.

Take joy in life. It is not joy for you to think about the inequality of life, all that you have and all another child has not. You did not take food from another's mouth. Guilt is a burden, not love. No, guilt is not love. Guilt is a heavy penance. I do not encourage selfishness nor do I encourage guilt. Neither uplifts the world. Guilt is not from joy nor love, no not, do not reap guilt. Reap the Sun.

Yes, Beloved, life is not so simple. Don't carry all the troubles of the world. Guilt isn't virtue. Guilt is down in the mouth. Find a way to light the stars.

When you laden yourself in guilt, then what irresponsibility must you be accusing Me, God, of? - whether you consciously think it aloud or not.

I have no desire to remind you of those days in your childhood when your well-meaning mother might have opened your eyes to the poor children in Russia or in China. And, if your counterpart were lucky enough, he would go to sleep hungry under a tree or under a bridge. If he bemoaned his mother for anything, it would be because she was absent. He would not wake up bemoaning his mother for waking him up. If he bemoaned anything about his mother, it would be that she was absent. What if you had to bemoaned the lack of a mother rather than to bemoan the presence of a watchful mother?

What if it were not necessary for you to watch out for weight gain but wonder where you might find your next crust of bread? It is not My idea that either child forever be held responsible for when and where they were born.

What good can you give to yourself or to a world that you have ultimately been found guilty of? At the same time, there is also another consideration of what is Truth. The high thought that you have heard Me say to You, Who art Myself, that everyone is responsible to everyone for everything is also true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/perceptions-of-life-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Mar 2019, 8:42 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6618 Godwriting is the Budding of a Rose, March 10, 2019

God said: 
Beloved, this is true. There is great joy in Godwriting. Never do you write from desperation. I do not cudgel you into the idea that you must cover your tracks with Godwriting. You are you, Godwriter or not. You are My beneficence, ready or not.

Godwriting flies from your tapping fingers or pen and ultimately from Our One Heart.

At the same time, Godwriting is taking initiative. It is a responsibility. We can say there is the soft side to Godwriting and the stalwart side. You are the instrument. A composer composing great music is writing the greatest music of his life. A composer knows the difference between a masterpiece that bursts beyond his individuality. It is inspired. Who wrote it? Who actually relayed the notes? They came down a chute from Heaven.

An individual plucked a note and wrote down a note that came from beyond. He tolled the bell. The music flowed through his veins. He received a shot in the arm, so to say.

At the time, the attributed composer sat down and wrote some beautiful music. He pressed the keys. They are beautiful. They flow through him. They came from him, yet they were prompted from somewhere else. It could be that the notes were his delivery from God.

There are no words to describe the good feeling that adheres to you. This is idyllic, and this is the God's Honest Truth.

I do not wish to blow you out of the water, however.

You still sit in a chair. You still type or write.

Life still makes other requirements of you.

You are not always at your leisure to wear a beautiful ball gown.

Nevertheless, it's as if a phone rings and you pick up the phone as easy as pie. You are also part of the process. You are not carried around the way Edgar Bergen carried Charlie McCarthy. All power isn't arrested from you.

If you are a breadmaker, there is also a moment at which you roll up your sleeves and take some initiative. You heft yourself over to lay out the dough on the kitchen table. The process is inherent to you. You hear Me through. At the same time, I don't want to ascribe steps to you through a discourse. I do not wish to suggest steps to you as if this is anything so patrician as steps. Godwriting is your will somewhat and yet not totally under your will - more like your receiving.

A Godwriting can be like a discovery. You are going through the forest and are not at all sure where you are going. We might say it's like I'm giving Hansel and Gretel pebbles to mark a path.

Where does this arrow point? How do I conjoin these pebbles? What sense do I make of this? Sometimes a Godwriting is filled with simple sentences. Sometimes you have to figure it out. What does this Godwriting mean to say? It's not a judgment on your part. It's more:

"God, what are You saying here? How do I make what You are saying translate to a clearer understanding? What are the words, sentences, segments, and paragraphs meaning to say? This must be what it is like for a translator who translates a written English Heavenletter into Italian or Spanish or French or Greek or German or Dutch or whatever language is your gift to translate into."

It's not a school assignment. It is a service you give to God because this you find you want to. You might think of Godwriting itself or even as translating as in the mode of observing a plum as ripening on the tree or watching a flower opening. It's not labor. If it has any relationship to labor, it is to love itself chomping at the bit like the budding of a rose.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-is-the-budding-of-a-rose.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Mar 2019, 3:59 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6617 Without a Beginning, Can There Be an Ending?, March 9, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, when I say there is no beginning and no ending, you may feel strongly that there must be some kind of finale to be done and over with. You ask Me:

“God, did not creation at least presumably exist before Your children could land on Earth, at the very least stuck in the illusion of the relative world? There has to have been at least a presumption of the illusory world as a given. At least, the extraneous world can truthfully be said to have been around before Your children arrived. Is this stated or understated? This gets wobbly for me.

“At least part of life exists straight up, God, for how You had to be here to greet Adam and Eve and to speak Truth now.”

I, God, think, speak, hear you tremble, and I love you. I see a reason for everything while you, Beloved, are baffled. What is all this about? Am I God, or am I not? It seems inevitably that I AM, yet then do I intimate that you are a cipher? I am not a Phantom God, yet you may feel left in a quandary about also being Me as well.

“Dear God, as it is, I ponder much. Yes, I do have great faith in You. Somehow or another, I must have some exacting faith in my Greater Self as well. God, do You see my complexity?

“Part of Me would like to be locked in place only so far. I would like to know Beingness once and for all, yet I don’t want to be locked down in place. I want Infinity and not to see my personal self as finite either. Too often, the life I seem to live hurts too much for me to accept it as legitimate.

“God, I don’t want to live in a world in the company of death as it is, falling on all as it is purported to be. It breaks my heart. Cannot true life stand on its own two legs? How can I condone to keep living in the company of such a thing as death, while my father and mother go off and die and, for all intents and purposes, leave me? How can I desire to crave living longer in an individual state of consciousness in a world where my mother and father and other loved ones are no longer? Yes, I understand there are practical reasons to account for death as well, and that these practical reasons would be hard to surmount– even as I understand that other reasons for such decisions would be difficult to surmount. Yet I keep coming up against the impossibility of consciously having my loved ones leave to what is called death. Of course, God, I have no choice but to not complicate Your current terms of life and death.

“We know, anyway, that this conversation is going on in my fantasy only. You do not give me the choice of life or death for my loved ones. This is how life is, like it or not. I don’t have the ability to bargain with the ground rules. Honestly, God, could I ever have the nerve to ask this of You? I guess I just want to go on record that despite the questions raised and all the years without, I would still want my parents to live forever. How have I stayed in the world without them?

“Of course, I sure don’t want any of the responsibility You have for running the Universe. Never do I much like responsibility in the first place.

“I couldn’t possibly come anywhere near You in choosing the colors of flowers to choose for Our World. What color of the sky of sunrises and sunsets could I have decided upon? No thank You, God. You lead, and I will follow.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/without-a-beginning-can-there-be-an-ending.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Mar 2019, 6:29 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6616 Must All Questions Be Answered?, March 8, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, where are you going? What journey are you on? Is this the first time around? Not likely, yet who knows and how significant is the question anyway? There are more meaningful matters than curiosity to take into account. There is Love Abundant. There is Love Abiding. There is Love Known to stir your heart on My Behalf.

Of course, generally speaking, you are curious beyond measure – the Oneness that I refer to as You, My Beloved, You at this moment. You don’t have to be curious. It isn’t a necessity, nor does curiosity have to be a strike against you.

At the same time, you are also as Divine as I am. In one sense, you are a mixed bag, and why not? Who says you can only be One or the other? I say you are the same Oneness as am I. I say you are just right. I don’t say this just to make you feel good, rather to simply speak the Truth. I speak the Truth once and for all. What can I possibly say but the One Truth, which is to say that you are in for a penny as a pound.

You are in for the adventure of your life no matter how many times it is or it isn’t. Where are you going tonight? It is certainly this round you find yourself in. Anyway, the long and the short of it is Infinity, which means One here and anon. Infinite am I. Therefore, Infinite are you.

There is nothing to make of it but as the ride you are on, which is the same as Mine as well. It’s hard to wrap your mind around it, yet your heart has never been anywhere else, and so it is.

One Heart is, this is the long and short of it. You long for nothing, for You already ARE.

What is the worth of a word or the worth of a name but everything?

Is a name too much to ask for? My Name is in your pocket, Beloved. Nevertheless, I am beyond Name. Infinity exists. You sail Infinitely. What more is there to say? Hello. Here Oneness is again coming around the bend.

Hello, Myself. Thanks for coming. We are destined to be One and embrace, over and over again, and have never been away for even a moment, nor simply to be called to be apart or to return to Oneness when there has been no short or long of it.

This is what it means then when it is said there is no time. Time is not. Timelessness is all there is. Timelessness must mean Infinity, and what else is there to say when there is no said and done? Or, has everything already been said and done even in seeming snippets? Is there fullness or only emptiness, or what is the difference? Fullness of emptiness or emptiness of fullness? What makes the world go around? Does it have to be said? Does it have to be announced in this case? Must it be said or not said? Where did the waves of the ocean come from? Who rows the boats? Who sets the sails? What is what? And Who is Who?

Are there directions to go in anyway? What is going on anyway from stem to stern, and what does it mean or not mean? Who can say it, and who can pause to hear it?

Who is the guest? And Who is the host? When Oneness is anyway? Who is the author of the book, and Who reads the book? What conclusions are to be drawn? And what for?

Life seems to remain a mystery, and yet, life matters. It matters more than anything else. Or, God? Is it that You are all that exists and, therefore, You, Oneness matters Most of All?

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/must-all-questions-be-answered.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Mar 2019, 2:57 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6615 Heaven on Earth for All, March 7, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, yes, when life frustrates you, take a good, deep breath. Why be frazzled? There may not be all the time in the world, yet there is time enough for you to slow down. When you feel frazzled, this is the very signal to slow down and not rush. The very case that you are frazzled is the exact signal to change the train you are riding on. You don't like being hassled, so don't hassle yourself.

Slow and easy is the way to speak well to yourself. Easy does it. Quietly. Haste hassles you. Be good to yourself. Respect yourself. To think that your own impatience rattles you. If you were someone else, you would treat yourself with more regard than you sometimes do yourself. Beloved, likely, whatever may be bothering you right now isn't the end of the world.

People who are starving may respond more generously to others than you may be responding to yourself. Lift your spirits. Lift the spirits of the world. Refresh your heart. Hold your heart high. Unless you hold your heart high, whose heart are you uplifting? What do you think you are doing? See bigger and better. Take heart. Serve Me.

Be sure to understand the meaning of giving a little kindness to others. Feeling sorry for someone isn't the same as kindness. Spare another from your sense of feeling sorry for him or her. Give away generosity. True compassion is greater than conveying pity to anyone. Do you see how feeling sorry for another can be uplifting to you, Beloved? Of course, all are One. There is no other. All are One. Serve, yet not pity.

When you brighten the hearts of others, how beautifully you hearten them.

There are so many good souls in the world. What one good word from you can lift the hearts of All? Remember Oneness. Uphold Oneness. Hearten others. Of course, you aren't to neglect your own heart. Helping others is one thing. It isn't noble of you to feel sorry for any One. Think. You may dishearten others by standing above them and giving warnings. Here are two instances of what I mean:

An older woman slipped and fell on the sidewalk and couldn't get up. A gentleman stopped his car and went to her aid. He was a good Samaritan.

In another incident, another gentleman, believe it or not, meant to be kind by giving a warning to an older woman when he said: "So you don't fall and break your hip, tie a pillow around you when you go out and it's slippery."

Of course, he meant to be kind, yet this was not chivalry. I mean, really. Think. She hadn't asked him.

Pointing out dangers made him feel good, yet not to her. To her, it was negativity. Not a morsel of happiness was gained in this situation.

What was the man thinking? Was he thinking? In a different world, he would have been gallant.

To this woman's heart, this was not gallant. It was thoughtless, even insulting.

Of course, in a different world, she would have been gracious and grateful for his good intentions.

In a different world, the man might have said: "If you have to go out when it's slippery, here's my phone number. Don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll come right over."

I, God, say:

"O My Beloved, man or woman, make this world a different world. Make it elegant. Make it gracious. Make it resemble a Garden Trove. Make it as Oneness Infinitely desires the world to be. What else but Heaven on Earth to be once and for all to be."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/heaven-on-earth-for-all.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Mar 2019, 11:48 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6614 Our Dance has Begun, March 6, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved Child, you are about to strike up the band. I call to You, the You I speak to at this moment, and the You Who answers Me merrily at My behest and at your own as well.

Our dance has begun. A new day begins. You begin to accept the Truth of Oneness with aplomb. There is no other way to accept this but right away. Yes, the day has come. Breathe a sigh of relief. The day has come. It is alighting on Our One Self right now.

You revolve through the Universe. I proclaim You Oneness, and you begin to acclaim Oneness to your Self as well.

“Hi, God, Oneness is sinking in to Me. I am here. Thank You, God, You bless Me as Your Selfsame Divinity. Thank You. I, the former multiple cast or outcast of encumbrance as I used to see Myself, now I am free to be You, without so-called blushing and embarrassment.

“I have cast off my imagined handcuffs. I digress no longer. I have caught Myself by freeing Myself. I am free to claim Myself as I am. I sit down right beside You. Oh, My God, honest to God, You, I am to the point where I confess I Am One with You – One, melded as free as a bird. I have arisen to You. Who am I if not One with You, Beloved God?

“I have raised the stakes by disallowing previous inhibitions and wanderings apart from You. My God and my Godness, no longer do I lower my eyes. Why would I when I have accepted Oneness with You for all time’s sake? Okay, for Your sake and Mine, I come over to the Wholeness of the One that is true. I am on Your side of the road and am One with You. Hurray, You and I are One, the Infallible One and the Same. I do hope I have made all the right verb tenses and antecedents and capital letters to do credit to You, Blessed God.

“You and I are established Oneness. There is no one to fool. No longer do I hoodwink Myself ever once again.

“Truth is One. I, your One Servant do not attempt to fool Myself. No longer do I hoodwink Myself – Henry or whatever My given name may be – not once do I fall back into back-handed mistakenness. I am on the front lines, and now, so it is l am on the front lines with You, the One King of My Heart.

“No longer do I attempt to defraud Myself with a lesser identity. Now I accept Myself once and for all to be true to thine Own Self, who is the same as My Self. No one casts God out from You once again as a subterfuge.”

Okay, kid, You belong to Yourself Who is, after all, My Self. This is a given. No one has the inclination to boot you out from My Company. No one stands a over You. No one covers Your Eyes. No one does disservice to You. No one will try. I keep you unto My Fold. No one gets off a single try to do otherwise. Everyone is set the same by My decree. Holy art thou. So be it. Solely is Oneness made on high. Hallow-ed be Thy Name established on Earth, that is, My Name proclaimed high and true.

I am Your protector, although you require no protection.

No longer, Henry or Henrietta, whatever your earth-given name, do you dissuade yourself from the One Truth of Oneness where it hits right between Our One Set of Eyes. Our Call to Arms is Oneness Replete Where It Miraculously lies. This is how Oneness is Immaculate as it stands as Unvarnished Truth in Our Divine Oneness of Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/our-dance-has-begun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Mar 2019, 11:35 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6613 What's the Hurry?, March 5, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, Come with Me to treasures near and far, except there is no far. All is at hand. I don’t want to say to let us all treasures to prove. What has to be proven? We are. We live. Only My children are not so conscious as you would all love to be. You have a tendency to feel you may be wasting your so-called time on Earth. It feels to you that you must move faster. For God’s sake, you don’t want to be wasting time. What are you doing but wasting time, you ask yourself, if not wasting time unless you hasten?

You figure this is your year to giddy-up, little horsie. Have you even gotten started yet? Hmm, you may think that hastening is the best thing you can be doing. The best thing you can be doing is to be enjoying.

If you could lie on your back on the grass in a meadow, chewing on a straw, you would be going faster than you have been. You keep running, yet you are at a standstill. Patience was never your forte. Or, it’s possible that you have been ragingly patient when you could have been moseying along.

As you see it, you seem to be more or less going up and down on a merry-go-round when you would much rather be making hay while the sun shines.

You are sure now, after the fact, that you have been wasting time. You feel this while you have no clue as to how to get a move on.

This is not to say that you are not giving your all to your heedless life. The thing is, you don’t seem to be getting anywhere. You are rushing right and left, yet what do you have to show for it?

You know you are not a dunce, yet you might as well be for all the progress you seem to make. Are you no more than yesterday’s newspaper?

You have no way to adjust your sights. You don’t see millenniums of progress. In theory, you see further, yet if only you could see an ant’s worth of progress.

Beloved, you beg Me to help you. You suggest that you ride on a treadmill. You find yourself as having hardly begun.

You could cry for all the wasted years. As you see it, you are but a wastrel. You see yourself as slow as molasses. You don’t mean to complain, yet when is it your turn to move forward once and for all?

Of course, you have been applying yourself to your life.

Remind yourself that I have told you there is no time. Speed isn’t everything. Speed isn’t the wonderful thing you have thought. The fact is that you are not running a race. Life isn’t really something you are trying to accomplish. You are fabricating your own report card. Confess. If you don’t like your report card, write yourself a better one.

Enjoy your walk along the way. Speed is overrated. When did I ever say you are to rush to the finish-line. When did I ever say that there is a royal limit to life in your perspective?

I do say: Enjoy the walk you take. In case you are someone who races, know it’s okay to amble. Stroll. Wander. Whatever is, it’s fine. Your life isn’t a mock-up. Your life doesn’t have to be in living technicolor. You’re going to graduate in any case. What exactly is the hurry? Hurry could be a speed-trap. It’s OK for you to take your time. Sit back.

Are you looking to make a speed record, like being the fastest gun in the west? Heavens, no!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whats-the-hurry.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:37 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6612 There is Nothing Too Good to be True, March 4, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you are the Oneness from which all Blessings from God flow. It is God We thank from the bottom of Our Hearts from which all the blessings that flow. It is from God that all blessings flow faster than the speed of light. God always existed. God speaks every language. God even speaks in the language of Silence. God speaks. God communes. God has always had a closeness on each Soul for the betterment of all. Well, what did you think? God still communicates as One in all the nether regions.

All the Greatness in the world God sends forth. He is sending it forth now. His messages come through great people and also through everyday people who may not yet know the greatness they give forth. Greatness also comes through the media - perhaps despite itself. The fact is that all blessings flow.

You remember the expression that goes something like this: Welcome Whoever knocks at the door? It can be Christ who knocks at the door. It is inevitably God at the door. Even a beggar at the door is God. Of course, God is a Giver and no beggar at all, unless beggar by some chance means One Who drops off alms forever more.

And everyone who answers the door is also God, and so the world goes around. This is the world you live in. The Seeker seeks Himself. This is the straight goods. The Speaker is God speaking to Himself. The Soul Who speaks also answers, truth be known. You may believe in lack, yet nothing is missing so help you God.

Everyone who speaks speaks to Himself. The only thing that truly exists is Greatness. The deaf and mute can hear and speak. Whoever you are, you lack nothing. You are Greatnjavascript:void(0)ess on high. You are the Oneness of the Universe. There is no more to say than that you are the Lilies of the Field. Oneness Is. All you aspire is already in hand. All goodness is assured. When you feel unhappy, you are as if cross-eyed. You certainly don't see a-right as yet. You are mistaken, for you are Holy Truth.

Own up to the Truth of your Self. What a beautiful Truth you are. One with Me. I say you are on the tip of My tongue. Hello, Greatness of God. We are One, even as all the world is illusion, for, in truth, We - I - in Truth, We are the One White Round Moon we love in the sky. I bow down to Myself. You bow down to Me. We are One. Believe. There is no difference. God is One, and God is All, and All are blessed. Oneness is. I declare Oneness, and so you are declared as Oneness safe and sound, greater than you ever dreamed of. Glory exists. You are the Glory of God, yes, You. Holy is Oneness. Loveness loves. We are love complete. Hail to love. We frequent love. Our Name is love. Who are You? Why, love of course, love forever loved and loving. Don't be fooled. Thy Name is Love, and One Love are We pure and simple. Keep Our Identity straight. One Love isn't star-crossed.

To My Own Name, be true. There is naught but One, and so are you the same One as I AM.

Take My hand. Our hearts are entwined and, this is the whole story of Oneness. Naught but love is. One Honest-to-Goodness Truth. One Heart isn't One in a Million. One Heart alone is. We are bonded in love. What else can love be made of but of Oneness, once and for all?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-nothing-too-good-to-be-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Mar 2019, 8:03 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6611 Life is Always a Bird on the Wing, March 3, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, has anyone told you that even from mourning, you will have fun again at no one's else's expense? I mean, all to the good of everyone, at no hurt to anyone.

And not to your expense either unless you don't happen to have the dollars for a fine meal.

You are not always meant to be solemn. Laugh, and then laugh again. You can even giggle. Enjoy. Have a picnic. Enjoy your children. You don't always have to have a laugh a minute. A laugh one in every five minutes, and you're off to a good start.

Even if you are alone, have a laugh. Listen to this:

Without any effort, let it be like the old days when life was your cup of tea. Look, while you're at it, have some laughs. If you're riding a sad train, get off and get on another train even for a short break.

Have a smile up your sleeve. If you used to have a laugh a minute, hark back to those days. Who tells you otherwise? I don't tell you to keep a stiff upper lip. I see no virtue in it. You don't have to keep a stiff upper lip. You can just be. Encourage joy. Even in time of mourning, you can be glad for mourning. You knew someone worth crying over. You did have laughs together. In terms of the surface of life, nothing is forever. Life is always a bird on the wing.

When a good meal is over, you don't have to cry. Nor am I to say you are to rejoice, yet what is the point of life? At least, if you cannot make merry, you can be grateful. What you had was never a possession. It was a gift. It was a blessing. Hail to life!

You are on your way back to joy as it will come to you. Sometimes you may return to what you call painful. Everyone knows what mourning is. Life in its presentations fluctuates.

Somehow or another, you do ride the waves, and you do reach the shore.

Life isn't a straight line. Life is up and down. No one escapes life. Life comes as it comes. Would you choose life without all the wonderful? I'm not saying that life is what you want every moment. I do ask you to consider that life is what it is when it is. Life shows up. Sooner or later, you do have everything, not that you can always pick and choose what and when.

Except, in a manner of speaking, you can. You turn the pages in life, and it's worth it. Cloudy days also serve a purpose. Beloved, you do get out alive. Hear Me. The ride is worth it. Life is full of honey and also garlic and green onions. Each wave of life serves a purpose. Leap over the waves. Swim in the direction you desire.

I know that sometimes life is hard to take as it goes along. Life is still life. Good weather will return. Meanwhile, at least you have someone to mourn. Return love for love. What would your loved one ask of you? Do it. Keep on loving and giving love out. Give more love out. There will never be another love just like it. Never in a million years. Now you will come to love another. Allow yourself. Beloved, you don't have to be young and twenty again. It's all right. Your life will return once more to an Ode to Joy.

You're right. You can't mandate the same laughs. Engender new ones then. You have every right to find joy where it lies. Life will not always stay the same. You can be sure of that. This is life. By golly, you have to roll with the punches. In one sense, even joy can be sad. A good man doesn't have to keep himself down.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-always-a-bird-on-the-wing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Mar 2019, 7:06 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6610 Must You Accept No as Irreversible instead of Yes?, March 2, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, are you on Earth at this time in order to shake your head no most of the time? Hardly. How can this be the best use of your time? We all know what Dr. Phil would say to this: “How well has it worked for you so far?”

How well has this worked in yay so many thousands of years of the life of the world you live in? Hmm, this hasn’t exactly been prime time. In fact, this has has been called Kali Yuga, which can be translated into hard times. Do you really have a choice to make?

Are you keener in proving yourself right than in being reasonably happy?

How is this favorable to you? Do you pat yourself on your back, and this feels good to you? This is how you move mountains? Huh?

Does no have to be your clarion call? Aren’t you getting a little tired of hanging on by now? Are you the early bird that catches the worm yet?

Perhaps your refrain is bye and bye, or later gator, or plain another time when I have more energy and feel more like it.

Sure, you’re always going to jump on this track – but when? How long have you been going to?

This isn’t the first time I have asked you, “When?”

Sometimes you have wondered if you are still sleeping on automatic.

Time to light a fire under you, Beloved. This waiting for a sure thing maybe only be a song and dance by now.

Go for it. How long does someone live in arrears? How long can you live on dreams, and why do you want to, or why do you wait to? Get on with it. Go for it. Get ahead or cut bait. Who says it’s better to wait than to be sorry? Add up the times you have sat back.

What if you do leap ahead? What is the difference if you make it? Why NOT make it? If you are the exception, then be the exception.

What if you do make it? What if you don’t make it? Not making it is better than never having gone for it. It is better to have derring-do than not ever going for it.

On the other hand, look what has been tried and worked. In for a mile than out for nothing.

Get up from the couch. Move.

Who limits you but you? Who decided that you are to be a straggler who naps all the time when you could be riding on a choo-choo? Getty up, little dogie. There’s a whole world out there waiting for you to grab it. Give yourself a mission. Get a wiggle on.

The Sun is shining.

Make hay while the Sun shines. What are you waiting for? When are you going to plant your crop? Beloved, the time is always now.

The sure way is to limp along, yet what fun is that? Go for some adventure. Better to have lost than to never have tried and then be sorry or something like that.

You were never made to be a straggler. You can straggle without ever trying. What good does that make? Toot your own horn. What are you waiting for – the trees to bow down to you? Make something happen while the dew is still on the grass. The grass could bow down to you. You have a chance. If anyone has a chance, you do. All you have to do is to get out there.

Nothing pondered, nothing found. Bet some money on yourself.

You may be sure I am betting more on you than money. Go for some get-up-and-go. I am rooting for you. Laws-a-day, now root for yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/must-you-accept-no-as-irreversible-instead-of-yes.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Mar 2019, 4:53 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6609 The Flutter of a Heartbeat, March 1, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, if I were to give you a one-word Heavenletter to write, the one word might well be Love, a one-syllable word that you would follow if only it were so easy for you to.

You would love to if only love were a decision you could shine. Sometimes not, as it happens, there are some stumbling blocks. Of all things for you to be flat unable to warm up to when your heart used to fall in love all over the place. You almost can’t remember any longer what it was like to have a heart that would leap forward at the drop of a hat or a flame of a twinkle in someone’s eye.

Forgive Me. Apparently, you are obtuse. You just can’t quite get your heart around love. You have some disinclination to love. You can’t quite find the words. Somehow your heart can’t quite leap to love. Love has fallen into disuse somehow. You can’t quite muster love. Apparently, you just don’t know how to be able to put love to good use. How can this be that your heart has sunk? You know for sure that love is a natural thing. To love by right is to be an easy well-apportioned gift from Me, your God. How did love come to be a stranger as if even you and a little flame had never met online? You don’t claim any longer a child who might want your love. You have been sleeping at the wheel.

You apologize to Me for not being made of one drop of true love these days. Somehow you have been dissuaded from love, as if true love had been pried away from you. Once upon a time, you used to be love born of truth. Almost loving isn’t good enough any longer. Love cannot be rigid. Soppy love doesn’t cut muster either. When, where, did your love fly off to? When did it happen that you started flying under less than your true colors? When did you swap truth for falsehood? You had thought you were a high flier. How radiant you once had been. How could you have fallen under the height of love just like that?

Once upon a time, you were light of heart. Beloved, what excuse do you have to give for having forgotten what a flutter of a heartbeat feels like again? What good is life without even a quaver of love? You can only wonder now how love in your heart could make a comeback. Could you even dream your heart into resurrecting itself once again?

Beloved, you ask Me where did love go?

The truth is that love could walk in any moment just like that. Allow Me to pick up your love just like that. Love Me. Give Me a glance of your true love. Whip up love for Me once again. Rest your head on My shoulder. Open the blinds and let the sun in. There is something about love. There is nothing like it. Perhaps you have now gone beyond romantic love. Make love a bird song. Make love a wiggling puppy. Write a song. Allow a sparkle in another’s heart. No, no, I don’t speak of being kind. Recapture adventurousness. Quicken your step for the fun of it. Rejoin life. Let go of thinking so much about the gradations of how life used to reach you.

Awaken your life now. Skip-to-my-lou. Cook a meal. Invite someone over. Quicken your step. Quicken someone else’s heart. Be a delight to My heart. Show Me a good time. Tell Me a story. Tell Me more. You are never unloved. That can only be an old wives tale. There is strong love standing right in front you this minute.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-flutter-of-a-heartbeat.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Feb 2019, 12:28 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6608 Common Courtesy Godwriting II , February 28, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, in much writing, including Godwriting, it is worthwhile to entitle something you write. A title may well mean more zest to your writing. Did I mention this to you before? Well, it won't hurt anything to be repeated. By and large, titles are attractors. Certainly, I don't mean overblown titles that are sometimes hoisted on you by one or another strategy these days. You can almost see the strategy coming down the track to run you over. Simple titles are good that say what they have to say. You don't have to run away with titles with all your might in order to follow My Will. Sometimes it feels like a toss-up, truth to be said.

Who knows in which way you are freer? Who does know the best way to go Home?

Perhaps it is giving of Me to give entitling to you as an exercise of discernment. What is this short or long Godwriting about you may ask? What IS it about this that is good enough, even A-Okay? You can even choose a title for your own discernment. A title is meant to point the way. It is a heads up. It has no ulterior motive. It is to call out itself in advance. It is like Train Number Two on Track 29.

You like to know a title. When you're going to read something, you want to know what you're going to read is about. It is a kind of advanced notifier. It's something of the same way you like to know someone's name that you are going to meet or the name of a school you're going to know. The name doesn't make any difference that you know of; still, you like to know the name. The name isn't everything, yet it is something, even at the time, you also like a mystery and not knowing the whole of the Table of Contents of a story.

Truth to be told, there often is more satisfaction in knowing more just as there is satisfaction in knowing less or in never knowing the rest of a story. My children are pulled from many diverse angles, to the end or not any ending of a story, knowing or not knowing that someone still is alive or ever married or ever had children or where they are or are not.

You like to know precisely what happened, yet there is also the idea that you don't want to know, for it seems too much to carry around. Maybe it doesn't really matter when all is said and done.

How much carrying can you carry?

Carrying around and what you don't carry are a kind of lock-down either way.

You're not sure which is favorable, completeness or unknown-ness, nor who in the world really knows what either adds up to. You honestly wonder what all the items amount up to. Which is worth wondering about most, completion or fewer answers? Ah, which is exactly which is something better to wonder about - total completion, or somewhat completion or too much - which is actually the more compliant, the fullest or the emptiest, and who can say?

Which is more exciting actually - all the answers or none? Doesn't the Unknown also have a place in every life somewhere?

What would the process of Godwriting be if all were known precisely from A to Z? Of course, what would you amount to? You resound everywhere, seeking everything. What are words anyway that they account so much for and tales of life and love, including courage and heroism and Godwriting to set the tone?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/common-courtesy-godwriting-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Feb 2019, 11:49 am

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6607 Common Courtesy Godwriting I, February 27, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, although I do not teach you to Godwrite, I encourage you to gain insights. My not teaching you how to Godwrite doesn’t preclude your learning more about Godwriting as you go along. You do catch on – you catch on spontaneously. You do not study the process of Godwriting. This moment of catching on happens more than once in your Godwriting lifetime. You gain an insight. Something clicks in for you. Once it has, you may wonder why it is that you didn’t see this sooner. It is so obvious-seeming. Of course, there is always time to latch onto more. I am speaking of a tiny structure or sequence that may slide into space for you as it wills.

I do not speak of a great Eureka! These insights are not theorems. They are not amazing concepts. These could amount to no more than a small observation. Of course, spontaneous ideas pop up of themselves, big or little. Certainly, sight unseen, you already know that you are gentle and do not whip up Godwriting. You don’t bribe it. It issues through you, yet it isn’t yours. You don’t bully it. You don’t nail it to the wall. You don’t become a big player in Godwriting. You happen to be there. You receive it. Somehow it got there.

You keep getting closer to God even when you have to ask how you can possibly come closer to God than you already have. One gift after another from God arrives. Yes, of course, there is a good possibility that God is giving you your whole life to choose from up to now and from now on, but maybe not fast enough for you. All along, everything in life changes.

Life changes. You may see life as changing hit or miss or topsy-turvy. In terms of Godwriting, you may see life shifting deliciously as if autumn leaves in the sunlight reveal themselves like tinkling silver bells. A metaphor may appear or not appear. It appears. You did not create the metaphor. It came together. You spotted it.

Now, I’m not going to say that you must light candles and be innocent or even pray. There are no specific steps you have to follow. You don’t have to be ceremonial. Generally speaking, you choose to Godwrite in your language you are most familiar with. At the same time, a beautiful publisher in Romania in a Godwriting workshop surprised herself by Godwriting in English! Yes, Monica Bessant knew English very well, yet she had no idea that she would choose English over her native language, yet, there she was, Godwriting in English in a church in Romania with one hundred or so other new Godwriters.

What is not possible with God? Anyone can come to be a Godwriter. It is My Will that you and everyone find you and everyone’s Godwriting free-flowing. There is no forced entry to Godwriting. When Godwriting comes true, it pops up on its own. It is a spontaneous act. It isn’t a speech you prepare before thousands. Your motive alone is to come closer to God. It’s not hard. It’s not hard at all. This is the point. Words from Me fall from your heart. Easy does it while you know with confidence that you are not required to have a rare gem fall from your Godwriting fingers.

First state who is speaking. Is it first you, or is it first I? This is only fair.

Sign off with love or some signature of yours as you like. Nothing needs to stop you from writing a love letter back to Me. You, as the Godwriter, reply as your heart wills. Say all.

One more basic idea. Perhaps you know what it is?

Kindly answer Me.

To be continued:

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/common-courtesy-godwriting-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next