World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Special Attention EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Special Attention EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Special Attention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Special Attention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Special Attention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Special Attention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Special Attention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Special Attention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Special Attention EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Special Attention EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Special Attention EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Special Attention EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Special Attention EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Special Attention

Go down

Special Attention Empty Special Attention

Post  bandung Thu 10 Apr 2014, 12:48 am

Where is God's Church in to day's World?

Deuteronomy 18:19 And whoever will not listen to my words that he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him.

Is there a true church in this world today? And if so, how can it be identified?

Thousands of different church denominations claim to be following Jesus Christ.

Yet they teach thousands of different “gospels” and disagree on countless points of doctrine.

Is Jesus Christ the Head of all these denominations? Is Jesus Christ divided?

Or is there a true Church of God that stands apart from this religious Babylon?

How can you recognize God’s true Church? If there is any ?

Of all the religious questions facing the modern truth-seeker, this is certainly the most demanding and also the most frustrating. Conflicting voices from every Church declare that they have the answer. Denominations, sects, and cults make strident claims based upon emotional interpretations of isolated Bible texts.

Yet, it is also true that every Christian has access to the same mighty power of God for overcoming those frailties.

Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

Read the bible your self, and the Holy Spirit will guides you. Colossians 1;27

But the question remains: Is there some valid way to identify the church which is closest to the biblical standards of truth?

I am reluctant to make any claims for what you are about to read, although I know very well that it could revolutionize your life. Do not scan or read lightly the material which follows. I ask only that you study it prayerfully and with an open mind. Then, judge it on the basis of the Scriptures and your own spiritual convictions. If it is truth, the Holy Spirit will guide you into joyful recognition of it. My personal feeling is that you will find this experience to be the most exciting adventure you have ever had in God’s Word.

It must be apparent to all that if God has a special church in the world today, He will reveal it clearly and explicitly in His holy Word the bible.

The average Christian today has been so totally turned off by these exaggerated boasts that many have even discounted the possibility that any “true church” could really exist.

YES…….IT EXIST, …..and it is very important to recognize that You

NOW READ THIS:

“yes you” are the “true Church and Temple” of the Holy Spirit that dwells in you.

Act 7:48 That means, if you can not find God within your self, you will not find God in any Church, building or Temple or Tabernacle made by human hands.

QUOTE:

Act 2:17 in the last days, God says…I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Acts 17;27 "His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him--though he is not far from any one of us

( Here it is, read this testimony )

John 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” ( from false religious teachings )

Jesus Christ by his Spirit dwells in all true believers.

1 Corinthians 6:15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of

Jesus Christ himself?

1 Corinthians 3:16-19 don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s Temple (Church - Sanctuary) and that God’s Spirit lives in you?

If anyone destroys (any which way) God’s Temple, God will destroy him/her;

For God Temple is sacred, and you are that Temple.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Therefore Honor God with your body.

John 16:13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

1 Thessalonians 4:8 Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you.

Romans 8:11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus[[url=/ fen-ESV-28112a]a[/url]] from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in y

Please notice: that disobedience immediately disqualifies one to be Spirit-filled. This remarkable representative of God is offended when His primary function is denied.

His very nature is to make sin appear exceedingly sinful. Sin cannot comfortably remain where the Holy Spirit abides. Either the sin is renounced or the Holy Spirit finally will be rejected and depart.
Refusing to walk in the light does not bring an immediate separation from God,

but persistent disobedience continues to harden the conscience to the seriousness of sin.

Hebrews 10:26 That state of darkness developed by repeated violation of known truth is what we refer to as the unpardonable sin . The most deadly danger facing anyone today is to insult the Holy Spirit of God by refusing obedience to His conviction.

The most deceptive aspect of the unpardonable sin is the seeming comfort with which people are able to live without God.

The greatest mistake people can make is to believe that they can come to God whenever they choose. The truth is that you can only obey God when the Spirit is speaking to your heart.

I repeat that you can only obey God when the Spirit is convicting you to come. When that Spirit is driven away and rejected, there is no possibility for repentance.

And satan is waiting for you to adopt you.

The most presumptuous thing anyone can do is to pray for an understanding of the truth, and then refuse to obey when God answers that prayer.

Satan knows that faith without works is dead, and he also knows that continued transgression grieves away the Holy Spirit. His most concentrated attack is upon the will, and obviously, he is having great success in causing people to postpone obedience. The longer they wait, the greater their chance of waiting longer, and the greater their danger of driving away the Holy Spirit.

If we turn away from that Spirit and refuse to listen and obey, God will have to let us go and be lost.

I'll tell you why: because the Holy Spirit is the only way God can reach an individual. There is no other way for God to save a person except through the Holy Spirit. That is the way we are led to repentance. If we do not have the Holy Spirit, there is no hope for us.
Note: I was a skeptic before I started my amazing journey of discovery, and finely realized that the Holy Bible is God’s Words and not human words from the beginning to the end .

But once I saw the accuracy of the Bible predictions, I realized God can not lie.

That is peoples interpretation of the Bible, (that look like God lies).

[url=28-8.htm]Proverbs 28:9[/url] He who turns away his ear from listening to the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.

There is only one safe thing to do with truth - obey it! You cannot get over it, around it, or through it. It won't go away, and it will not change. We don't break God's law; it breaks us if we disobey it.

Sharing this could mean revival with joy, contentment, healing, prosperity, hope and commitment.

Thank you God for your blessings, for giving and trusting me to be your Sanctuary Amen.

Abba4youall.net
bandung
bandung

http://abba4youall.net

Back to top Go down