World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» NO MORE SEA
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett

Go down

MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett Empty MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett

Post  Admin Sun 14 Sep 2014, 11:33 pm

MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett
MIDDLE EAST Report Revelation TV with Simon Barrett Elaine2-JackieScottishLass
 PASTOR Wagih Abedlemassih The London Arabid  Evangelical Church www.laec.co.uk
Simon said: Many in Middle East Christian by Religion, are not Bornagain. A True understanding of Jesus. Pastor Wagih Abedlemassih The London Arabid Evangelical Church
Born Again Christians cried to the Lord to save Egypt. The problem in Iraq the far majority a lot do not know about who Jesus is. Part of the mission all over the World is to stand for them and support them help them to know the Lord. If the Church in Iraq be
came stronger and knew the way to cry for their country, the country would be saved. I believe the Lords plan is not let the Middle East be empty of Christians, from the Church. When Elijah felt he was the only one the Lord said to him, there is a lot of me who didn't bow to the idol. Ii believe there are a number of Iraqi's still crying for the Lord.
Simon asked what is the state of these people when you met them Pastor Wagih, we know you do an incredible work in bring aid and comfort for them. The kids seem quite happy, and feel protected in their safe  haven, which is exactly what we want. Pastor said: It is mixed some are there for weeks and used to the situation, and trying to find anything to do in their life, but at the same time it is a horrible situation, I couldn't stop my tears several times in this time. Even when I went and visited one of the churches they have the only place they were free in the Church is the Pastors Office where surrounded with the team and opperate all the things around him, and the church was fully occupied with families. I spent 45mins, and we were interrupted every single minute, such as someone sorry Pastor I'm here for I have been here 3 dayss and cannot find a place to sleep or my wife need medicine and cannot find any here, or my children are crying for milk, so the pastor said to me do you mind if I lock the door? and cry with you. So he locked the door and started to cry because he had a very heavy responsibility.
We need a lot of things, clothes, food, education medication safety. Imagine a 1/4 million people have lost everything and have nothing to do all day.
We are doing a lot of things we get second hand clothes, we are still trying to buy underwear, for men women and children,.
How would we feel if we had to leave with no other than what we stand in.
Video shown CBN of Bartilla, Iraq not far from where ISIS is there were found  Christians about 25,000 only not one would talk to us on camera they are afraid of retribution.
Conditions abysmal, no water as ISIS turned it off, no electricity Mallaki Gov has turned that off.

They are protected by the Peshmerga who have set up a perimeter around the town and a few other towns around here.
without that they know ISIS would come in and kill most of the people here, they are asking for prayer from Christians around the World and one Christian Leader told me, just like the Apostle Paul asked for prayer they are asking for prayer, that God would protect this town and this region.
Bartella lies in the region just a few miles from Ninevah/or/Mosul where a few days ago ISIS took over the town nearly deserted, while Christians wouldn't be seen on camera we talked to one of the house Church Leaders, On our way back to the Kurdish Capital ErBil Pastor Majeed Rasheed Kurdzman Church told us when ISIS captured Ninevah they were offered 3 choices, they were  not allowed to open their Churches if they did they would burn the Churches, also the Christians been asked to pay Tax if not they could leave Ninevah if they don’t pay the Tax or leave they would be beheaded.
We sent  out SOS that Christians pray for us, when man is praying, God is working. So it is important for the churches outside of Iraq to raise up prayers, and also to fast for the sake of the people of Iraq.
 Simon Barret said: Pastor Wagih not only does my heart go out to the Christians its an unbearable situation, to convert to Islam, to pay the tax (protection tax) or flee. We know the Ezeki people are to ISIS heretic and satan worshippers, they fled because they did not want to convert to Islam. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE from the West. ISIS not only target Christians but other communities. Isn't it time the World woke up to this threat! not only to the security of the middle east but of Europe, Britain of the US if we don't act now ISIS is only going to grow stronger and more difficult to confront them when they have a stronger base to protect themselves.
Pastor Wagih speaking: Actually these 3 options given to the Adekia  People of the Book, so Christians and Jews will have these 3 options and that’s what happened in Egypt and the Middle East when Islam came to our countries 7th Century.
My great grandparents paid the tax, the rest of the people either died or became a Muslim. These option they give to Christians about the Ezeki they didn't have these options, the option is to die or be a Muslim, thats why they kill most of them even when say we convert to Islam they kill them because they don't trust them, because they would ask you to marry one of your daughters to one of them to give confirmation that you are real muslim, so even if you say by mouth. They also kill Muslims who do not pray, they stop people in the street, tell me last time you prayed or tell me about the koran, if you don’t know they kill you.

We love Muslms the problem is the IDEOLOGY.
It is disappointing with the European Leaders. We have to do something because they will be in danger soon.
Simon Barrett said: And your nation knows first hand what it's like to be under ISLAMIC DICTATORSHIP with the Muslim Brotherhood and that is why over 30 million Egyptians took to the streets in protest against the Muslim Brotherhood and Former Prersident Morsi.
From the Egyptian side they are concerned about the rise of ISIS, concerned about Muslim brotherhood in the Region.
Shouldn't that be a warning to the West, David Cameron a few weeks ago in his statement, he talked about the threat the ISLAMIC state poses to Regional security in The Middle East, to Europe, Britain aswell. In this he said it is a version of Islam. What is your verdict on that?
Pastor Wagih replied: Because if there was those from no other religion or background all the 10,000 join the ISIS ALL OF THEM MUSLIMS IF YOU LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING if you look at Islamic History the Koran tell them to do WHAT!
I dont think these Leaders know the Koran, there is no other ISLAM I'm not trying to be politically correct, I'm trying to face the TRUTH this is the truth I'm not against Muslims themselves but against the ideology. In john 10, say the theif come to kill and destroy and thats what they do, but Jesus came to save. So we canot say they are the same, we cannot say when he is killing and destroying ah he doesn't mean it, that's not his clan, from REALITY The Prophet Muhammed, their prophet is the same and say kill people, behead people. If you see yourself in the same position, I'm saying to Cameron we are asking you to take your daughter, what will you do say this is not Islam your not putting yourself in the same position.

We had our worse year in our History in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood and what the West say its a Koo, what kind of Koo? the 30 million come on the street saying we dont want this kind of religion. WHO ARE THEY, THEY ARE MUSLIM
mostly Muslims they don’t want this kind of ISLAM WHY BECAUSE they TESTED IT FOR 1 year.

Simon asked what can we do to stand with Iraqi Christians having incredible persecution.
Pastor Wagih said 5 things

Help with human Aid Clothes and food
Medical needs also financial help to buy Iraqi Gov allow us export business from outside.
Young children babies have no milk or not enough, some of the aid in regions run by the UN are not getting UN support.
Most Important for Missions to preach the Gospel
And lastly The Church need to be aware.
We are giving 5 min Testimonies with people crying asking the Church to pray for their situation.
So we are giving human aid, trying to support with Medical side, support the children and the pregnant, Outreach for evangelism, and lastly to make aware.
Simon Barrett end with 1 minute Also important to give these people a Political Voice
Our MP's to know, members of house of Lords to know, the foreign Office to know the plight so that we can apply political pressure on our elected representatives to make moral stand and stand for htese Christians.
Pastor Wagih Yes I agree with you 100% so please contact your Local MP to try do something and the Churches please pray, pray, and do whatever you can to help these.

Simon Barrett:  I want to thank you Pastor Wagiih for being my guest on Middle East Report my heart goes out to you for all you are doing for our brothers and sisters in Iraq and thank you for what you are doing bringing comfort to our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering in Iraq.
And I want to thank you all for watching this program and I want to dedicate this people to Brave and Courageous people in Iraq, we cannot even begin to comprehend what they go through, losing their family members to ISIS fleeing with some not even the shoes on their feet to safety in Northern Iraq.  Its important we pray for them, it;s important we comfort them also important we give them a POLITICAL VOICE we want our Leaders to have moral courage to stand up to the evil that is represented by ISIS and to confront this evil and to ensure that these precious Christian Communities are protected.
Thank you for watching Todays Middle East Report.
Further information 
www.laec.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down