World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 10:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:17 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26)

Go down

Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26) Empty Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26)

Post  Mikko Ainasoja Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:51 am

Greetings to you all,

This next part of our dear brother Luke’s writings is easily misunderstood, and I have clarified it here with that wisdom and knowledge which is given to me in the Lord Jesus Christ, all honor to him. Amen.

“25. Now there went with him great multitudes: and he turned, and said unto them, 26. If any man cometh unto me, and hateth not his own father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple” (Luke 14:25-26)

This part is easily to understand like that the christians are like bound to hate with hate to them relatives according to flesh. But the real message in this write is this, that when our Lord speaks those word in Judea in those days, he mean that his follower should not be pleased in those days judaism, what their family members was represent, because the jews has grown apart from Yahweh.

So it is about to hate the manners of peoples also in near by, but the people himself we should always love. And today is much a same situation in our lifes.

Here our dear brother Matthew writes about this same teaching.

“37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.” (Matt 10:37)

So let us remember to have always love for the others, but also let us remember to beware the godless manners of this world.

May God bless you all in your repentance in our Lord Jesus.

All thanks and honor to Yahweh the creator of the heaven and earth, through our Lord Jesus Christ, forever and ever.

The word of exhortation from

Mikko Ainasoja

Yahweh's and the Lord Jesus Christ's servant and a chosen teacher

The lessons of the Bible

Mikko Ainasoja

http://exhortation.omablogi.fi/

Back to top Go down