World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 11:41 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 11:27 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 11:04 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Jewish Memorial London silenced
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Admin

» israelAM
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by Admin

» AISH
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by Admin

»  MONSANTO Glyphosate: SOS
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 5:36 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 4:59 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead

Go down

"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead Empty "Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead

Post  Admin Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:11 pm

"Inspired by Israel" Video Contest Features Christian Video in the Lead
WATCH AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO
Voting closes in 14 days - You can vote once per day - Top 16 will win cash prizes
VOTE HERE

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/inspired-by-israel-video-contest-gallery/

READ about HERE
WATCH: 100 New Ways to be Inspired By Israel
 http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/62289/watch-100-new-ways-be-inspired-by-israel-inspiration/#rDWLXxD3x5cVT25d.99

By Rivkah Lambert Adler February 26, 2016 , 8:00 am
“At that time will I bring you in, and at that time will I gather you; for I will make you to be a name and a praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I turn your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.” 
Zephaniah 3:20 (The Israel Bible™)

Moved by a desire to inspire Jews and non-Jews around the world with the truth about Israel and the Jewish people, Avi Abelow, Founder and CEO of Israel Video Network, established a contest to encourage people who love Israel to create brief videos featuring positive messages about the country. Abelow told Breaking Israel News, “A huge part of our work is spreading the truth about Israel and inspiring people.”

The contest’s theme is “Inspired by Israel.”  People were encouraged to create “video[s] that draw attention to Israel’s immense value to the world and/or seek to spread an important pro-Israel message.” Approximately 100 brief videos are now competing for cash prizes on Israel Video Network, a project of 12Tribe Films.

From now until March 13th, the public is encouraged to watch and vote for their favorite videos. In the second round, seven distinguished judges, who all love and support Israel, will decide, from among the top five videos, which two will get the top cash prizes. The Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation is funding the prize money.

Videos were submitted by Jews and non-Jews from Israel and beyond. Each video has its own fascinating backstory.

Lita, a Christian woman from Nashville, TN had a dream about making a video featuring Israel-loving Christians from around the world. Despite her self-described reclusive life, she made it happen. In an interview with Abelow, she acknowledged that she made her video with plenty of help from God.

VIDEO
“God gave me a poem and I couldn’t sleep one night,” Lita told Abelow. “He kept me up. I had to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to get up to be to work at 5:30 in the morning, but I couldn’t go to sleep because He kept showing me that people from all nations, tribes and tongues were going to come to take a line and read part of a poem.

“Indeed, God did accomplish it. He brought people. He brought people from Mexico. He brought people from Brazil. From Trinidad. From the Philippines. From Japan… from Africa, from Bulgaria, from France, from England.”

As of this writing, BDS or the Bible, created by HaYovel, is a serious contender for the #1 slot. It features Wyatt, a young Christian who learns about the BDS movement through social media. Wyatt is determined to divest himself of all of his Israeli-made consumer goods, based on what he’s learned about the BDS movement. In the midst of carrying out his plan, an older, wiser friend comes and explains another side of Israel, one that Wyatt hadn’t taken into account.

VIDEO BDS and the BIBLE
Some of the more modest videos submitted include important voices that are not often heard.

Michal, a young Israeli woman living in the US, takes her Christian friend Alex on a tour of Israel. Their video Israel through Christian Eyes includes highlights of their trip and Alex’s reflections on seeing Israel for the first time.
VIDEO
Wazing My Way to Israel was made by Emily, a French teacher working in Malaysia. The Israeli-invented navigation app called Waze dramatically improved Emily’s life in an unfamiliar country. Having had so much benefit from the app, Emily said, “It actually motivated me to learn more and more about Israel.”
From Finland With Love to Israel was made by a Christian friend of Israel. What it lacks in polish, it makes up in sincerity.

Other videos tell the story of Israel’s stellar disaster relief service when tragedy hits around the globe, the story of Israel’s establishment out of the ashes of the Holocaust, Israel as a leader in water conservation and desalination, the pride of being an Israeli soldier and so many more.

Abelow told Breaking Israel News that the feedback so far has been unbelievable. “People are inspired. This is uplifting. They tell me, ‘All of a sudden my Facebook feed is filled with inspiring videos about Israel!’

“That was always the goal. No matter who wins the cash prize, Israel is the ultimate winner, with all these new videos. The whole purpose of the contest is to spread the truth, spread the good about Israel to humanity.

“We encourage all lovers of Israel to continue doing all they can do by watching, reading and sharing the truth with their friends. We can make this world better by staying connected to the truth. We can make a difference working together.”
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/62289/watch-100-new-ways-be-inspired-by-israel-inspiration/#rDWLXxD3x5cVT25d.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down