World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Iran President killed in Crash
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyToday at 6:23 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyToday at 6:21 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyToday at 6:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyToday at 5:23 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 31 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 12 Nov 2016, 2:27 pm

Heavenletter #5832 "What Am I Waiting for, God?", November 12, 2016 

God said: 
I hear you. I hear you say:
"Beloved God, how tense I am. Please help me to calm down. I am wound tight like a clock. I alarm myself with my intensity. If only I could let go. What do I think I am doing? And for what? It isn't that I have to hold onto this that is called Life forever, yet I do not have to spend my Life in some kind of panic that I don't even know why I have it or what it's about. Unwind me, dear God. Let me be with You, and be a staunch supporter for You and the Kingdom of Heaven that You spread before us.
"I scatter my gift of love from You and replace it with a huge panic. Well, God, this is a far cry from what I ask of myself and of what You ask of me. I say I want to serve You far and wide, yet I seem to serve You one kind of rue or another.
"With all my heart and determination of will, I want to serve You whipped cream and blueberries and strawberries in beautiful glass bowls that extend beyond the Universe. Instead, I am uptight and serve You stiffened unbending tension raucously. Am I really so misbegotten? Am I all bluster without substance?
"What is it I am trying to do? What am I exploding about? Am I to be a firecracker when I desire to be a well-wisher and peacemaker on Earth? God, what is my difficulty here? Is it too much attention on myself? Do I wear clothes that are too tight?
"God, as I appear to myself now, I am a wild card. There is no accounting for me. There is no accounting for my tension. What is so hard about letting bygones be bygones.
"Dear God, I beg You to help me be calm for You. I want to be what You want me to be. How can I be this harridan I seem to be when I want to be with You?
"I feel like I've been mowed down while You desire me to grow tall and bless the Earth. Where does the best of me go when I pour out to You the least of me? You desire better, and I desire better. I am disappointed in myself. Are You disappointed in me, God?
"I am such a far cry from what You created. You never fail. Then, it is I who fail You and I fail myself. How can I possibly fail You, God? If I have that kind of power to fail You, then, surely, I ought to be able to change the track I am on.
"I know it is not beautiful clothing or armor that I need. I must need to slough off old skin. I have to get out of my skin. I am not this dried-up gatherer of bitter fruit. You do not leave me out. Then it must be that I leave myself out. Do I want special attention from You? You gave me everything. How can I crave more than all You have blessed me with?
"What, God, what do I want? I am sure I don't want to be an only child or a child more favored than another. By what divine right, do I claim more than the Life You gave me? I seem to claim that I am brittle and about to break when You gave me strong bones and marrow.
"What am I waiting for, God?"
Dear Ones, you must be waiting for your pokey self to catch up with your True Self. You are almost here. Darkest before the dawn, and all that. You are gearing to lift the world. We're almost there.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-am-i-waiting-for-god.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5831 Heart of the Matter, November 11, 2016 

God said: 
My children cry out: "Why not joy, God? Why not joy? Is there any reason at all not to unfold joy on this fertile Earth?"
There is no reason at all. Anything less than joy is just a smoke-screen, a cover-up for Love, as if you can't smile and be glad to. The cover-up is something you insert to hide the Love you keep in reserve. Is love too much for you? Why not simply Love and let Love be voiced in every intention? Harmony all, nothing less. Peace unto two dear children or a hundred dear children at a time. No more dancing around the Heart of the Matter of Love.
You know, everyone desires Love. For the time being, desire to be simply at peace. Desire peace between two individuals who have more Love than they know what to do with. There is no good reason to dissemble where Love is. Do you really think it is safer to pre-empt Love and turn it into a drama where Love pretends to be not? Cultivate Love.
It is not for My children to pretend they Love any more than it is for My children to pretend non-Love.
If Love were flowers, would you not Let Love Bloom? It is definitely not your call to stuff Love in a corner somewhere. It is not for you to get back to Love sometime. No, it is for you to open wide the portals of Love and not deny it or block it. Love is now and definitely not to be shunted aside. Love is not an orphan. Love is the most beloved child of all.
You can Love. It's perfectly fine. Love is safe. You don't need to protect your Love. You are here on Earth to Love with all your heart and to raise Love in the hearts of all.
You are not on Earth for a Confrontation of Love. You are not here on Earth for a Presentation of Love. You are here on Earth to reveal the Love that you already are.
We have an appointment, you and I, to meet with the world and propagate Love. What else are We doing here on Earth but to Love? Where is Love needed more than on Earth? Where does Love more want to be? Herein is the meaning of: "Be fruitful, and multiply." You are Love.
Love is sharing itself on Earth.
Love is the Lay of the Land. Love is My Great Gift right this moment, and it always was. Gifts that I give to you, you are to pass on to the world. There is no one on Earth who is meant to be without Love for even one moment. Everyone is naturally full of Love to give. Be a Proponent of Love.
You don't have to write an Essay on Love. All you have to do is to allow Love to be the Light You Cast.
You may look at Love as something you have to produce and live up to, just as you might pinch your cheeks in order to make them rosy. There is no need to pinch your heart. It is natural for your Love to be rosy and rise to the surface.
Just Love, dear ones, without any further ado. Love is natural. Love does not have to be produced. Love is My Will for you, and My Will for Love is broadcast throughout the Universe and reverberates within you.
Can you possibly believe that somehow or another Love is supposed to be bound and thrown into the trunk of your car until…until a right time when it will be revealed with pomp and circumstance? Let Love be Plain Love. Love needs no embellishment. Love Love. Make Love happen by pouring out your Love. In the quiet recesses of your heart, Love is declared. Love ripens. Love exists. Never can there be a time when Love does not exist.
Love is rugged. Love is hardy. Love is like a dandelion that can find a way to grow anywhere, most especially in your heart. Water your heart. Nurture your heart. Open your heart to Love. Grow Love as you would a precious garden. Plant Love in your front yard where you can see it and all who pass by can be cheered by the Love you reveal.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/heart-of-the-matter.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Nov 2016, 8:19 pm

Heavenletter #5830 Ah, the Relative World, November 10, 2016 

God said: 
Beloved Ones, do you believe you know just how everything in Life is supposed to be? You may be certain that Life isn't to appear the way it does, yet Life has appeared in this way. You protest. You may protest big time, yet, where does protest get you?
Life may not be a snap for you right now. There may well be nothing jolly about the situation you find yourself in. Sooner or later, some way or another, you have to make peace with Life as it appears right now, whether or not Life at the Moment is your favored choice or not.
To be in a difficult situation is hard enough. To be in a difficult situation is extra hard when you refuse to bend. Make peace with Life and the people in it.
Let go of your attachment to your thoughts being correct, and Life at fault. Fault is not the question. Fault doesn't make your heartache better. In fact, fault bolts you to where you are. Prove wrong-doing to the hilt, and, still, you are where you are.
Let's get you unstuck. Once there was a story about a man who was in severe pain because of his right big toe. There was no lessening of the pain he experienced until – until he was wounded in his left knee as well. Then the sore toe wasn't so sore. This tale points out how it is that everything in the world is relative.
In one sense, your summation of your situation, no matter what it may be, is your decision. Inevitably the way you meet a challenge is decidedly your decision. You are the one who weighs your situation. You decide how dire it is. The emphasis is yours. Consider looking at your life in a new way. Make a different estimation. Get grief out of the way. Make friends with Life.
Dear ones, you can't stay in dire emergency forever. You are the one who has the power to remodel and renew yourself. In terms of human self-determination, the move is yours. Remember this quality of self-determination that allows for movement and a new appraisal. Find value.
Whatever the cause or causes of your circumstances, you may not be able to change them or change them at this moment. Then it is yourself who has to change. Something of yourself is within your power to change. Change your circumstances by how you look at them. What you can change and must change are your ideas of how you view your circumstances. You can sigh; you can blubber; you can decide. You can be a willing victim, or you can also rise above the limits you set upon yourself. People give up, and people keep shining through.
When you were not in a dire situation, even then, perhaps you were not always soaring at the height of joy.
Extol that which you have available to you now and to appreciate now.
Scoop yourself up from off the floor. Put your hat on straight. Walk, run, or hobble. Life is waiting.
Accept what has come to you at the same time as you don't settle for it. Your happiness, when all is said and done, depends upon you. Lift yourself up to a greater height. Be the Life Companion you want to be.
Will you admit that, even from a bedside, you can foresee good fortune and reach out for it? Your life now is waiting for you to access and claim good fortune.
Write a note to yourself in firm handwriting. Remind yourself of what you want instead of how dismal you have been feeling because of this or because of that. Take the steps to bring you closer to your True Self.
Never tell yourself that you must be realistic. The very same realism, if you adhere to it, will eliminate you from the running. Never eliminate yourself. Look up high. Aim high.
Believe in Me, and believe in you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ah-the-relative-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

Heavenletter #5829 Bridge of Life, November 9, 2016 

God said: 
Life can bruise you, particularly when you get into the details. Better to stay out of the details. You are not an attorney in Life who is responsible for bringing up all the misdemeanors that are evidenced in your life. You are not counting. You are not counting misdeeds nor are you counting disappointments and others' intentions. Drop them. Let them go. There is no real fulfillment in finding anyone guilty. How far do you think vindication goes? Where does it get you but smug?
Let offenders walk away from your life. Let offense go away. As you walk through Life, some people will walk beside you at a comfortable pace. Others may pass you on the right or on the left. Others may walk into you or elbow you. This is a toll you pay for walking on the Bridge of Life. Look not for cause and justification to smolder or to battle.
The Life You Live is not meant to be like the Dodgem at a county fair. You don't purposefully crash into others. You have been knocked aside, and you have barreled into others. You have entered the fray, and you have run away from it.
There is a Master Plan that is to lift you higher. Lean back a little. Don't take so much to heart about another's actions and reactions, and don't make too much of your own.
Life is not meant to be made of retaliation. You are not to be a predator. Leave Life alone. You don't have to wrap Life up neatly. You don't have to settle scores. You are not in the payback school of thought. Be in the Let Go School of Life and Love.
Love yourself. Let your hold on Life go. Live Life, yet let Life Be Like a Walk in the Park. Some walks are more serene than others. Nevertheless, you keep walking. Don't get yourself stuck in brambles or in a bog.
Be good-natured in Life. Be pleasant. It is not for you to adjust yourself to levels others may choose. If others badger you, are they your instructor? Stay high. You don't have to straighten out the world. Don't frazzle yourself. You don't have to oversee the world and make others have to be what you want them to be. Good luck on that anyway!
Make yourself what you want to be. You are not in the business of setting everyone else straight. Evolve more than you involve yourself in bookkeeping. You are not to be an accountant of life. There is nothing you have to even out, beloveds.
When you are offended, you are keeping score. You win some, you lose some. This is one point of view. Another point of view is to rise above the details. Keep walking. Don't look behind you. With every step, you contribute to Life. Care about what your contribution is.
Follow the Beautiful Stars in the Night Sky. Follow the Beautiful Sun by Day. Follow Me.
I ask of you that you keep rising. Goodness knows you have many opportunities to rise above and leave the past alone. Victory is in moving right along. Be where you want to be. Attest to a greater life. You are not to retaliate in life, unless by retaliation, you mean smiling back at someone who smiled at you.
You are to reflect the Radiance of the Sun by Day and the Stars at Night. Herein is the Light of God. Let Me see you shining brightly in My Light. I lift you higher where you Shine in Brilliance and, so, you brighten the Earth. Find your own path. Shine, beloveds, shine. Keep shining.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bridge-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:17 pm

Heavenletter #5828 Set Sail for Happiness, November 8, 2016 

God said: 
Have an outcry of Love. No longer echo hardship as a matter of course. Okay, you have a pebble in your shoe. Okay, you have a sliver in your finger. Locate the Heaven you ache for.
I hear this outcry from you over and over again:
"Beloved God, I'm so tired of my heart's aching. There is so much for me to be utterly happy about, yet I'm not. God, how do I remove my angst? Once and for all, can't I be done with heartbreak? Must heartache be the permanent state of my malcontent as if it had been bequeathed to me?"
Beloveds, burst through the angst. There is another way for you to think. If you truly don't want the angst, let go of it. You don't have to keep it. You don't have to keep opening old wounds. It is an old wound that stabs at you. It is an old wound that tells you: "You are being left out of the party."
There was something that was supposed to be yours, and it was given to someone else. You were overlooked -- again. You find yourself in a tizzy of being overlooked, as if being overlooked were the worst thing that could happen to you. Yet somehow, you are the one who overlooks yourself.
It is sort of like tearing your own heart out. How many times and variant ways can you snip at your own heart when you could be giving your heart happiness? When you are so fussy, it's hard to be happy. You make yourself displeased. It is you who does not treat yourself well, for then, why wouldn't you bequeath yourself happiness in an everyday tempo?
You carry around the idea that you are deprived. You say to yourself: "See? Deprived again."
There is a kind of pining away that you lean into and seem to comfort yourself with. Your heart gallops here and there, and you name disappointment as your wont. Another disappointment targeted to you, and another.
Who says that you cannot allow what is called imperfection? You may overlook that happiness is a possibility. You were denied in the past, and you continue to harp on what you were denied. The perfection you seek, you deny yourself. What to do about this? How to grant yourself your wishes once and for all?
How do We grant you fullness of heart instead of emptiness of heart? The Kingdom of Heaven is for you as well as for everyone else. What intervenes?
You like the idea of asking yourself for completion, yet it would seem that you herald dissatisfaction. Can your happiness be malfeasance? Can it really? What if the Universe is treating you well? What if you do not have to pay so much for the shreds of happiness that you pick at?
You know, it doesn't feel good when you bargain with Life. You pay too high a price for not accepting good fortune. Goodness knows you have enough good fortune, yet somehow it is not enough, and you pay too much for proving your lack instead of plenty. There is a knot in your heart that you cannot seem to unwind.
You tell yourself that you deserve better, and then you make it difficult. You spot blemishes. You reveal them. And the price you pay is high, and you make yourself pay the price again and again.
Come out of this closet you have put yourself in. Be good to yourself. Reward yourself. Divine a different lay of the land. Do not peruse the landscape of yourself as much as you have been. Let yourself sail. It is you who asks too much of the world and of yourself. It is you who overlooks your merit. You are the hard taskmaster. You weigh the scales against you.
Now, start to declare happiness for yourself. Get out of this dark closet you put yourself in. The Sun is shining. Declare the Sun is shining. Declare this as your New Truth.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/set-sail-for-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Nov 2016, 8:42 pm

Heavenletter #5827 Flowers Bloom Every Year, November 7, 2016 

God said: 
Nature does not see problems. Leaves and flowers and trees and fertile fields come into bloom. If there should be a frost, nature knows that leaves and flowers and trees and all desires will reach up again. Tell Me, what does nature have on its mind? What on Earth does Nature worry about, I ask you?
Nature does not congregate and call a meeting about what to do concerning frosts or too hot heat waves! Nature doesn't think that way. Nature doesn't make lists of what to watch out for.
Nature flourishes, and this is the Story of Nature. Nature says strongly: "This is just fine. Tangles work their own way out."
Nature does not call a board meeting. Nature doesn't print out a newspaper saying: "Tut, tut. What problems there are. We must advertise them and make sure that everyone is in on the news and upset and wary."
Who says that all the untoward things in the world must be highlighted? Campaigns do not have to be started and alerts called. Nature just moseys along. Nature is about goodness. No alarms go off. No sirens travel around the Gardens Nature provides.
Nature is calm. No panic attacks. Nature is itself a balm. Nature loves. Nature refreshes and replenishes. Nature gives itself a High Five.
I wonder if you have been dancing a war dance right along as if war were propitious and called for.
Nature does not look for bad news. Nature never heard of it. Nature is not on the look-out for bad news. Nature is enjoying all over the place.
It is not, despite all the mass theories, natural for you to interpret as you do. Nature and I say that all is well, yet you differ. You may see danger around every corner. Certainly, you look for it, and so you hasten what you say you don't want. You light fires.
It is one thing to look each way when you cross a street. It is another to dodge every car.
What happened to taking it easy?
You get up tight about one thing or another. Your thoughts scare yourself. You set yourself up for trouble. You announce trouble. You foresee it. You celebrate it!
Wow, you say, there is going to be some trouble a-coming.
You may blame nature. If everyone in the Universe kept calm, where would tsunamis come from?
The time has come for you to love every inch of Earth and declare it lovely and loving. If you don't want roughness in the Universe, ease your own shaking heart. Nature is bound to reflect you and your temperament. Enough peace in your hearts, and how could riotous storms arise?
Remove the terror in your hearts. You don't exactly lead Nature, yet you may put nature into a corner, squeeze it tight, and force it. Make Nature comfortable instead. Give Nature all the Comforts of Home. Don't stir Nature up. Live in Nature and inspire it to share Peace in the world.
Be at One with the Universe. Highlight the Beauty of the Universe. Don't pick at it.
May your heart and mind bless Nature.
Don't complain about rain or snow or Sun or sleet again. Think of what you are doing. No longer complain about heat or cold or any bumps in the road. Be invigorated. Invigorate the Universe and the World. Enjoy walking even uphill! Welcome the World. Incorporate the Vast Universe into your heart.
Be a hero to Nature. Bless Nature. Honor it. Honor the World. Honor the Universe.
No longer pass on sense of danger or any kind of bad news. Let the bad news go. No longer hyperventilate with every wind that blows.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/flowers-bloom-every-year.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Nov 2016, 10:29 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5826 The Transom of Life, November 6, 2016 

God said: 
An image appears to Me of My Children climbing through the Transom of Life. Another way to say this is that it may be that you enter Life less directly than is necessary. You may object to clear sailing. You may choose hard going or a roundabout way. You may row in Life obtusely. You row furiously, We could say.
You may have put on the apron of one who pounds an anvil when all you need is to smile and gather Life to you as, some day, you might gather your beloved grandchildren around you.
Has Life been irksome and difficult for you?
I ask you squarely: Must your life be like this? Must you be a penitent? Must you dig deep ditches? Could you not favor your True Self more?
You could declare today a holiday. You could choose to lead a favored life. You could choose peace. You could choose more than you have been choosing.
What if you could forswear difficulties in life? What if you could be a bird and wake up singing every morning? What if the song you sing speaks of the arrival of dawn? What if you would sing to your heart's content? What if you declare the day you will engage in with joy in your heart?
What entanglement were you perhaps in this morning? What did you record on your bandstand? Can you not conduct the music you want? Who does choose the music that becomes your life?
Be friendly to Life. If Life has been arduous for you, sing a different song. Get yourself into a different groove.
Begin to see your life differently, and you set yourself up for joy.
If you have had enough grief to last you a life time, let go of grief. Put it behind you. Begin your life anew. Why hang onto to old news?
It may not be the world that is strenuous. It could be you who looks for a strenuous world as if troublesome had to be the echo of your Life.
I say that you can create a New Life, and you can create in the moment you change your intention. What says that you must deal with ongoing ravages in your Life? What if you decided on a life of joy instead of hurt?
I suggest that you let go of your concept of Life as suffering. This is your choice like any choice. Who chooses what you are going to have for breakfast? Set your life up according to a good outcome.
You can take a good look at your life and see it quite differently. Make the most of your Life. Swing your arms with Life.
I can picture you doing somersaults. I can envision your doing jolly jump-ups. I can see you turning your life right-side up. I can see your changing the Universe and making the Universe easy of access. Why not? What exactly do you believe gets in your way? It must be you who gets in your way.
If there are boxes of trash in your doorway, toss out the boxes. Clear your path.
I intend that Life be as great as you want, yet it is you who must take the helm. What do you spend your time on thinking about? Offer yourself some resolution. Resolve a New Life. A New Life is only a hop, skip, and jump away.
Change the images that go around in your brain. Change your images, and you are changed. Put in a new movie reel. Turn in a different direction. Let go of what has been and create a new picture.
Right now, in this vast Universe, is the express time for new. Let old ways of thinking burst open. No longer let old ways of thinking distract you from the Life you like to call your own. Call it to you, the Life you want! Call it!
If you have been denied the Life you want, you have been denying yourself. You. Open the windows of your eyes. Open the windows of your heart. Open the windows of your soul.
Take yourself by the hand and go forward. Hop to it. There, that's it. Just go forward, one step after another. This is easy for you to do, so do it. Let Life be easy. There is no need for Life to be hard. Come with Me. There is nothing to it. Keep your eye on what you want. That's it. This is how you do it. Allow Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-transom-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Nov 2016, 10:04 pm

Heavenletter #5824 True Joy, November 4, 2016 

God said: 
Do you know what ego is? Ego is pettiness. It is short-sidedness. If you knew your worthiness, you wouldn't bother with ego. As it is, you may feel overlooked, unimportant in the world, and you have an urgent desire to feel important. This is where ego steps in, ready to hornswoggle you and take you for a ride.
You tend to believe that importance is what you must have, as if importance in the world's eyes could be the mainstay of happiness. Not by a long shot. Seeking importance is the key to pomposity. Feeling you have to be first, ahead of the crowd, noticed, admired, dazzled makes you ripe for ego. Ego is a very small thing really. Ego reveals you as egotistic. Ego offers you fame and glory. Ego doesn't deliver.
No matter how engaged you may be in self-importance, ego falls short. Ego plays a trick on you. Ego doesn't enhance you. Ego knocks you down a rung or two. Ego comes before a fall.
You feel a need to be blown up. There is a full stature you would like to attain. Ego doesn't have the ability to give you this. The best ego can do is to fill you up with hot air.
If you truly want to be something in the world, you have to get out from thinking so much about how you are perceived. Let there be great things you want to do for themselves and not for the presumed importance you believe you must have. Think better of yourself to begin with. You don't need the posturing of ego.
There is a difference between inflated ego and wanting to serve the world. Desire to serve. Look not to be served so much. Look not to take but to give. Ego can only be a fill-up. Air gets pumped into you. Ego is a temporary thing. Ego feeds you with a false sense. Ego is not the way to succeed, for, with ego, you are sure to belie the Truth of yourself. Let's get ego out of the equation. Ego can only fool you. Ego cannot be more than bluster. You ride on hot air for a while, and then the balloon pops. Ego can only let you down. All that glitters is not gold. Ego is good at offering false promises.
Ego is not good enough for you. With ego, you ride for a fall. Ego can be counted on to fail. Ego is a trickster.
Look, enjoy your moments. Know that even the greatest fame in the world doesn't last, and all the parades in the world do not fortify you. Have your dreams and know that ego is unable to bring you your dreams. Ego can give you a run for your money. Ego is Let's Pretend.
Happiness does not come from smallness. With ego, you play a part. You may be a fabulous pretender. Regardless, there is always the moment when you are left alone, and your heart sinks. It is one thing to be a King on the Throne, and another to be a Pretender to the Throne.
Even a King on the Thrown is not agog to be King. There are a lot of restraints. It is not always fun to have fans and have your picture taken and be in the newspaper and be pointed at.
An evening at home with nothing to do may be a greater and truer experience of joy than riding in a chariot.
Let the Truth be known. Find something you want to do beyond your own self-glorification. The way to find Yourself is to not be thinking of yourself so much. It's okay to be in the chorus line. You don't have to be the star of the show.
Who are you, and what gives you True Joy rather than tinsel?
Self-centeredness is too limited. It is for the wrong reasons. Widen your view.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/true-joy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Nov 2016, 7:38 pm

Heavenletter #5823 Out of Time, November 3, 2016 

God said: 
If you, like Me, were free of the burden of the concept of time, you would, like Me, never know impatience. As it is, you know impatience quite well. We can say you are an expert in impatience. The song you sing is Hurry, Hurry. Funny, you believe fully in time as a power, and then you see yourself as running out of time. Out of time, you tap your foot on the ground, and you tap your fingers on the table.
If you were without focus on time, you would be without anxiety or worry. You would not insist on right now. You would not talk in terms of later or late or too late.
Your headaches would disappear. There would not be a column for endurance or suffering or the concept of HAVE TO HAVE. Whatever is would be A-OK. There would not be waiting. There would be Being.
You would never be undone. You would never bite your nails. There would never be the question of When, O God, When?
You would not look around every corner with expectation. There would never be a lack of expectation either. Expectation would not be a question, for all would be yours, not in good time, yet always here and available. All would be open to you. There would be no keys to close locks.
Without time, doubt would not exist. There would be no emptiness. There would be no time to contend with. All the coffers would be full, and you would reach in as you willed.
Without the arduous concept of time, you would not age. Oh, My, how powerful are beliefs and concepts.
You have experienced that you are out of time. If time did not exist as you know time, you would always be on time. The time would be now.
Without the rule of time, there would be no deadlines. There would be no out of breath. Without time, what possible lack could there be? Where would illness lurk? Without the concept of time, time would not march on.
In timelessness, where would due-dates exist? How could you be late or early? There would be no waiting or yearning or loss. Yes, how could loss exist? Time does not truly exist anymore than death does. Both fictitious.
If there were no barrage of time and clocks to tick, how could there be why's and wherefores? Without time, there would be no where. There could be no when. Could there be what's? Could there be counting?
If I am counting correctly, there could only be Being. You are Being. And Being is the whole story.
There would not be culminations. There would not be mistakes. There could not be disappointments. Disasters could not exist, nor pain, nor guilt, nor destruction, nor fear, nor danger, nor havoc, nor hiding, nor secrets, nor stress. It is time that allows fear, predicaments, and all that which you would avoid if you knew how.
Yet, despite it all, you would rue the loss of some of time's wares, for, without time, there would be no museums. There would be no history and so forth.
I do not make a case for time. I do point out that time has become a precious commodity.
It is not that the invention of time is opposed to God. It's just that time has a way of covering Me up. Time makes smoke-screens. If, in the concept of time, where did truly exist, it could be said that time places curtains and veils over God's Glory.
Even so, in the world of time and passage, I am still known. I am not all hidden. I am not a total secret. I may seem like a mystery, yet I am the Creator.
Time was made up for a reason. In fictitious time, you learn. In time, you make corrections. As an individual, you exist in time.
Of course, you are used to time, and time plays its role, false as it may be. Time sure has an influence, yet time is not God. Time is a false God bowed down to.
And how you love music and instruments and talent and singing and soap operas and all that jazz that knocks itself out dancing on top of Infinity to the beat of the Baton of Time and Life in the Fictitious World -- sacred just the same. 

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/out-of-time.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Nov 2016, 10:22 pm

Heavenletter #5822 Reaching Heaven While You Are Still on Earth, November 2, 2016 

God said: 
"Beloved God, will You give me energy in abundance to serve You? Will You give me the clarity to free all my Love and Responsibility to the Universe that you have already bequeathed to all of us?
"Clear my mind. Fill me with overflowing energy. Help me to be clear. Help me to let go of my focus on needs. Let me not pay attention to the slings and arrows and errors of my Life.
"If I want love in my heart – and, oh, how I do want love in my heart instead of the chatter that goes on and on over and over again. I am tired of being meager in heart and vitality. My mind will not stay still. It races all over the place. Give me tranquility.
"I am tired of challenges. I am tired of incidents here and there. I am tired of how I react to so much of life. Help me to climb the ladder to You. Help me to reach Heaven while I am still on Earth.
"I am grateful for the Life You have given me. You have given me great happiness, and, yet, I am not happy. I feel sullen and overlooked. I do not know what would make me happy. I am disjointed. I hover over life and cannot seem to settle down. I read every word You say, God. I agree with You with everything You point out, and, yet, here I am feeling rag-tail instead of inspired and inspiring. Oh, yes, dear God, please give me strength and inspiration. Fill me and everyone with the grace to receive.
"What cure to my ailing can there be but Your Love? I do not lack Your Love. I feel sometimes how You look into My eyes and hold me. I would look into Your eyes forever, yet I find myself running down another alley before I know it. Help me to stay with You.
"My question to You, God, comes down to: 'How can I not be happy? How do I fall into a trap of dissatisfaction?'
"Dear God, please help me to remove the superfluous from my heart and mind and refill me with Your joy. Help me to uncling from the arduous past. Help me to see through Your eyes. Help me. Do major surgery on me or something so I am new or, at least, renewed. Will You do this now for me and others? Open the Gates to Heaven right now in Truth and in our awareness and acceptance. I know Your Will for us is not suffering. Give us the Strength of Your Will. Fill all hearts now with Your Majesty."
Dear Sons and Daughters, on Earth, your mind runs up hill and down hill. It is your mind and questioning that wear you out. Forget about what, why, when, how and where for a while. You ask Me to give you abundance. I have done so. It is for you to regard your abundance. Otherwise, you wrench your heart.
In Life, when you are given gifts, you thank the givers of the gifts they have given to you. Sometimes you put the gifts on display. It could be said to count your blessings. How high can you count, beloveds, you who wail about lack? Notice your abundance. Take your abundance with you. Wear the diamonds and rubies of My Love. Digest the wealth I have given you. Accept it.
Your attention may be so focused on the future that you forget all the blessings that right now surround you. You can only be blessed right now. It is not exactly that you are greedy, yet a sense of due and denial seem to laden your heart. You come from the premise that you have not been given enough.
Then the cure is for you to give more in your everyday life. Too much focus on what you must have is off-point for you. On-point for you is giving to life more than you give right now.
Start off with being grateful, and then you will refill the coffers on Earth. Open the gates to your heart. Be open to the wealth of all kinds that I am sending to you. The sun is shining. The sun shines every day. A cloud may block the sun, yet the sun is shining whether you see its light or not. It can only be illusion that the sun and moon are not shining. This is true for the stars as well.
You believe in illusion. You may have the present illusion that you, My child, are not happy because of lack. You believe thoroughly in lack and dissatisfaction. Now believe in all that you hide from yourself. Believe in the treasure-trove I give to you. Reach out for it. Open your heart and palms.
In paintings of Christ, notice that his palms are open to receive. Both of his hands are open Heavenward. The openness of Christ's hands is symbolic of Christ's heart. His heart is not an open wound. His heart is an open forthcoming blessing.
Christ's focus is on giving. He leaves his receipts to Me. As he enriches hearts, he enriches his heart. It is automatic. It is the same for you.
All treasures are yours. As you give, you unfold the treasures within you. Foremost is the treasure of giving. Your openheartedness opens the wells for you. Now the waters flow freely.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/reaching-heaven-while-you-are-still-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Nov 2016, 5:43 pm

Heavenletter #5821 Let There Be Light, November 1, 2016 

God said: 
Welcome yourself to Planet Earth. Perhaps you have felt that your feet do not belong on Earth. You have wondered what you are doing here. Sometimes it has seemed to you that you are serving a sentence in darkness. You would prefer to have your feet off the ground.
You are on a trip, dear ones!
While you are here, you belong here. You are a visitor here. You were not born and bred here. In one sense, it can be said that you belong anywhere and everywhere. If you are here, you can know you are meant to be. Of course, I understand that this does not have to mean that Life on Earth is your cup of tea. You may indeed be bewildered.
You do try to get acclimated here. Most assuredly, you have tried.
This is good news, not bad news. You are someone who tries to be at home and to help others also be at home. You are a guest here on Earth for a limited time. You might as well make hay while the sun shines and make Life on Earth easier for all the bewildered ones who stand near you, and those who stand far away from you as well. In terms of Infinity -- where near and far do not exist -- everyone is near you. Rather, everyone is you.
Sometimes you do feel the pain of all, not only your own, except all pain in the world is also yours in any case.
Look, initially, you were born in a far greater field than Earth. A part of you desires your Home where you fit in so well, this country called Heaven where you hail from, where you experience all perpetual ease and comfort which are more natural to you than taking a breath. You're not sure you want all the wandering and too frequent-seeming missing the boat as it seems to be on Earth.
During your sojourn in Heaven, you have no plaints. You have no questions. Your heart and mind do not wander. There are no untilled fields. You are squarely set in Paradise. You are made of it and for it. If anyone belongs in Heaven, you do, and that is to say that everyone does as well.
A term on Earth may seem like a sentence in a locked room. For this interim, you belong on Earth where you have a temporary body and temporary involvement, temporariness altogether, backwards and forwards. Yes, you do live on a different planet from where you hail.
You are, We can say, hurled into outer space. We can say that Heaven is inner space, for, in Heaven, you dwell exclusively in Infinity. This is easy and natural for you. This is Pure Being. You are Pure Being during your stay on Earth, only you cover up your Pure Being with all sorts of experiences, many of which you call difficulties of one kind or another.
You have this body, and you cover this body up with all sorts of costumes. A body has its joys, yet a body is also problematical for you. It holds you down to Earth with all this gravity plopping you down. Your Soul knows not gravity. The Pure Being of Your Soul sheds Enlightening Light. Only while you are on Earth are there dancing shadows.
You find yourself in a body much as a cowboy finds himself in a rodeo. What a strange place to be in where you can be thrown off your horse or try to be a match with a steer. You are a wee bit hesitant to ask yourself: "What AM I doing here? What a fantastical place this place where I am living. It seems unreal. It is unreal. I may have forgotten temporarily the Gifts of Heaven. I want Heaven back. I belong in Heaven, not here."
Of course, even as you are on this fantastical place call Earth, you are no stranger to Heaven. You still spend time (as if there were such a thing as time) in Heaven. Even so, Heaven is where We fully merge as One. You are quite adept in Heaven. In Oneness, you are enriched. In Oneness, you ARE. In Oneness, you are the whole Universe as you smile, laugh, work and play.
I see you cavorting throughout Infinity right now. You are Infinite, if only you could remember.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-there-be-light.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:15 pm

Heavenletter #5818 A Master Painting of Love, October 29, 2016 

God said: 
You are all set again. Something great is opening up. Yes, the whole world is opening up. You may feel this as New Energy, New Bursts of Energy, a New Feeling, a Feeling Newly Abundant for you.
This New Feeling is a growing sense of Oneness. The world is having a New Unveiling of itself, as it were. If life on Earth is a play, which, of course, it is, this is a New Rendition of Life on Earth that you are eager to enter into.
This is a new SPECTACULAR Presentation. This resurgence can be compared to black and white movies becoming TECHNICOLOR. Overnight, it seems.
Yes, you are creating a Master Painting of Love which correlates to peace. We are welcoming Peace to Earth and Good Will.
There are gradations of Peace in the World. Peace isn't new. Everyone knows the feeling of peace. In Truth, you are surrounded with peace. Peace has always been around like daisies for you to pick.
Instead of what you mean by facing facts – all the illusions of seriously-observed negative wailing – I remind you to take a look at Truth instead. Truth is no longer off stage on the wings. Truth is right here right now where you can see it. Truth is just coming around the corner. Here comes Truth. Truth musters its courage and is rallying and becoming up to date. The future you have long longed for is here.
In terms of the world, this is the Springtime of Life. Bulbs are coming up. Trees are blooming, all your old favorites. There is something not just new on Earth but renewed. For example, butterflies are not new. Butterflies are flying to Earth and delighting hearts as butterflies naturally know how to do. Your heart is becoming a butterfly that knows how to delight other hearts. You are coming into your own. You are coming into My heart which is very definitely your Own.
There is a renewed hum in the air. Never mind what you see on the news. Peace on Earth is blooming. You are part of an Irreplaceable Concert on Earth. Listen to your playing all the songs in the world that you didn't even know you knew. Ta dum ta dum ta dum. And how light of foot you have become. Your feet hardly touch the ground. You didn't even know all the music that you are ready to sing and all the steps you are ready to dance or that you had been preparing for this moment all your life.
The world is graduating. The world is coming of age. You are on a new Horizon of Life. You know that Life on Earth is meant to be this way. You always knew.
The world has a new glow. What is this radiance that you feel? Why, it is Truth Rising. What is Ascension but Truth? Now you come into your True Inheritance. Ascension has always been your True Inheritance. Your True Inheritance has been like a fabulous car parked in a garage. Now this fabulous car is on the street. No more cars hidden away. All conveyances are now out in the sunshine. You, too, now bask in the Sun of God's Love where you have always desired to be, and, in Truth always were.
Who can accept less now?
You can see that all the cars are driving out into the fresh air. All the cars are out of the garage. The Cars of True Inheritance are warming up! Listen to the revving of the motors. Varoom! Varoom! Varoom! All this Newness is revving up. You are installing all this sense of Newness. You have brought this Light to Earth. You started humming this tune before you quite realized you were.
What you inherit is rightfully yours. Drink deeply of the Nectar of Love. Love is blazoning on Earth. Good going! You are inheriting the Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-master-painting-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Oct 2016, 5:18 pm

Heavenletter #5817 The Weaving of Life, October 28, 2016 

God said: 
Dear Human Beings, I am well aware of all the fears that get caught in your craw. Let Me ask you some questions about the myriad of worry-worry that fills your life.
Do you believe you contribute to holding the Universe high? Do you believe in your Divine Will? Do you believe in Me as your Source and Resource?
And I will answer as well:
We can say that all this Life on Earth is a mixed bag, yet, relatively speaking, all is true depending upon the angle you look from. With fear, you are always looking at the world in the darkness of night. You are sure that something dreadful will pop out from the night and say, "Boo."
Now I ask another question of you: If you had no fears, could there be worries?
I will answer you as well: Don't be absurd. Of course not, if you had no fears, you would have no worries.
Fears are flibbertigibbets. Fears are like floaters in your eyes. Fears multiply of themselves. If you have fears, why do you cling to them as if they were your friends? That your fears are long-time associates doesn't mean they are your friends.
If you absconded from your ruminant fears, do you fear you would think of new and other fears? And would you rather stay with the fears you already know as if they are safer?
The idea of letting go of the burden of fears -- you find this idea dangerous. To you, letting go of your fears may seem like stepping out a 40th floor window and jumping with no buffer under you. Fears feel fatal to you, for this is the fatal world you live in. You live your Life on tenterhooks. My dears, you fear fear more than you fear anything else. You even have fears sorted into categories, as if to catalog your fears means you are more logical, and, therefore, safer. Is this your take on Life?
Let go of your fears about the Weaving of Life. Probably you can think of dozens of reasons to fear Life. Must you hold fears to you? To what avail?

Without fears, you would run free. You would be a colt who rides with the wind. How you will enjoy Life when you stop bowing down to your fears. You don't need to be so respectful of your fears. Certainly, you don't want to be owned by your fears. Better to wheel your Love around than fears. No longer tiptoe around fear. Step over your fears. It is time now for fears to go away and leave you alone.
Your fears keep multiplying and repeating themselves as if they were prayer beads you run through your fingers. You would do almost anything to be free of the risk of fear, and, so, you honor your fears. You worship them. You entangle yourself in your fears.
Be done with fear. Stomp on fear if you have to. Fears are your creation.
You remind me of the dear little prince who hovered over baobabs to weed them out so the little planet he lived on would not be over-run.
I ask you to stop running over your fears as if your recurring thoughts of fears would wear them down. You do not have to ignite the Furnace of Your Life fueled with the Fire of Fear.
There is more to Life than fear. And there is more to you than fear. I do not ask you to merely put on a bold face. I ask you to put fear in its rightful place. You are far greater than your fears. You think too much. Live instead. Go on your merry way and not your fear-filled way. Live Life.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-weaving-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Oct 2016, 10:17 pm

Heavenletter #5816 Therein Hangs the Tale, October 27, 2016 

God said: 
To think you would ever say to Me:
"God, I am in a rush. Speed it up, please, for I am too busy right now to wait!"
You, too, are amazed at your moxie in expressing yourself to Me in this way.
Nevertheless, I answer you, impatient one. I answer you in this way:
There is no asking. There is no waiting. There is no interim. In this sense, there are no pauses. In this sense, We simply continue as if in a seamless line. Our Lives and Our Loves are continued together as if woven in a knitted shawl.
There is no time. There is no before or after. There are no breaches in Our holding hands. We are One, and We are One Inseparable. We would not have it any other way. There are no delays. There are no races. All ambles along divinely. We are divine. We melt together as One. We were never two. Never ever.
The idea that you and I were ever two is a daydream. From this daydream now, you are awaking. It could be said that I am the Prince Who Kisses Sleeping Beauty. You are Sleeping Beauty, and you awaken. I would go to all lengths to awaken you into the Oneness in Which We Are. It is inevitable that you will awaken. You are right now in the process of awakening.
You are in a daze now. When you open your eyes, Our eyes, you will not be able to conceive how it was that you ever were asleep, as though you had to rest from Reality which is beautiful, so beautiful. You entered an intriguing TV series. You have to find out how the drama ends. You are hooked on it. You can't stop watching.
The True Story of Life begins as Love awakens you and won't let you go. The Love was always. Now you are aware. Such a delicate switch from sleep to wakefulness. How awake you are becoming now.
You are restoring yourself to your Self. You are fleet of foot. Your Heart of Awareness flies away with you. You come Home to where you have always been. For a while, you looked the other way. You were only sleeping. There was movement going on behind your eyelids. Two worlds were swirling around in you, the Real World, and a Made-up Story World. It is as if you slept in two beds, one called Drama, and the other called Love.
Immediately, as your eyes flutter open, you know wherein lies the True World. You were off on a tangent for a while. For a while denotes time of which there is none except as time is delineated on Earth. Time is not a game played in Heaven. There is no reason for such a game in Heaven. Why would there ever be?
Truth is not a game to be played. Truth is what is. Another name for Truth is Love. Love is not only part of Life -- Love is Life.
Your heart, left to its own devices, is untrammeled, is Pure Being. Pure Being knows only Love. You are always Pure Being. You may cover up this which is your True Worth, but really you cannot disguise it much longer from yourself. Anything temporary is simply not true. I see the True You, and you are beginning to rub your eyes and wake up and wonder.
Wake up, beloveds. You don't fool Me. And, somewhere, deep within you, even as you may turn your head, you do recognize something within you that you cannot put off forever. This is your Godness. You are branded Wholeness. There is a beautiful Star on your Forehead. No one is without this Star. You are what you are. You are Great.
You are an emblem of Me which is the same as to say a True Testament to Love. How you have heretofore dipped yourself into all the stories the way one would dip a piece of bread in gravy and relish it eagerly.
Yet the story is not a matter of note. Oneness is. There is no story to Oneness. Oneness never was not. You hid yourself from Oneness as if Oneness were a clever plot you had stumbled on.
There is no plot. There is no sequence. Love is. Love is the Whole Story. Therein hangs the tale.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/therein-hangs-the-tale.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Oct 2016, 3:21 pm

Heavenletter #5815 Your Beliefs Are Not Necessarily True, October 26, 2016 

God said: 
What if you have been mistaken about life as you view it?
Of course, aspects of life differ from varied points of view.
What if you learned that life is a long climb and so you can only keep trudging? You keep seeing the long hill before you. Life, from one angle, is just like that. You see hopelessness from one view or another. Hope also exists. And you can have more than hope, more than faith. You can know the good that is on its way to you. Take your pick.
What if you have been duped, and you are already at the top of the hill? You kept climbing, yet you were already at the peak? What if you really didn't have to struggle.
What if you have been like a pauper who unbeknownst to himself had enormous savings he had forgotten about? The fortune was his, nevertheless, yet, innocent as he was, he never laid claim to his fortune.
If only the pauper/millionaire knew that he really did have a Great Fortune, just didn't know where it was exactly, yet he did wear the Seal of the King's Treasury on a gold chain around his neck – he might still have been a literal pauper, yet he would carry himself in the image of a rich man indeed.
What if this pauper had heard a prophesy that he was the True Prince who was destined to wear the Gold Crown? What would his posture be like then? The wealth was truly his. Some day he will find it. I say he will find it. The wealth was in his blood stream or in his DNA, if you prefer.
In the case of your wealth as the holy son or daughter of the King of Heaven, you have been told of your inheritance. Your inheritance is assured. You are informed that you already have it, not in a bank, but that you already have it all within you. All you have to do is to show up.
When you don't know that you hold the Treasures of Heaven within you, you don't know enough to know Reality. You have to know it, and you have to let this sink in.
Better to know who you are and what is your rightful inheritance than not to know. Even if you have only a suspicion that you have the winning ticket, you are blessed to suspect you do.
I tell you Who you are, and you don't believe. You may feel what is held out to you is too good to be true and that it will never happen.
Let Me tell you, Sons and Daughters, before your fortune arrives, it is good for you to claim it.
What is Truth, beloveds?
Let Me tell you something. Even if you have all the treasure promised in your hand, even if you have been notified and the inheritance certified by Me, still you might not believe it!
Why must you doubt good fortune as yours? I tell you good fortune is absolutely true. You may be polite, yet you hold this out as not true just the same. You see it as a nice story, but just a story, an impossible story, one that can never come true, certainly not for you.
You hold yourself as a believer in realism, in which you dedicate yourself to, as if only what you can see with the five senses can pass muster. You just can't believe in your good fortune. It doesn't matter what I say.
The Ugly Duckling was innocent. He didn't know who he was, and yet he grew up to be a beautiful swan.
Your story is also a case of mistaken identity.
You may believe you are a lowly forgotten hapless being who must be denied riches and always struggle in life.
Let go of the past and the past identity you associated yourself with.
Look higher. Look for a Higher Truth. Wake up to your Destiny. Make room for it. Accept your heritage. I give you the straight goods. It's okay. It's okay to be mistaken. Let go of past beliefs. Why hold on to them? Past beliefs are not your Lucky Charms.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-beliefs-are-not-necessarily-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:01 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5814 You Fear Falling from Grace, October 25, 2016 

God said: 
There are different kinds of fear. Rather, there are different excuses for fear. This is not to say that fear is not frightful. Living with fear is like being on the edge of a cliff, and you tremble. You have fear of fear -- fear of what fear will throw at you next.
There are ego-based fears, like fear of what others may think of you, such as fear of losing your reputation, or fear of not living up to your reputation. Fear of being rejected is ego-based, as if you have to "win" in order to survive. Yes, you have fear of falling from grace.
All your fears are fear of loss. The seeming loss of a Loved One is as deep a fear as you can have. In some ways, loss of a Loved One is a deeper fear than the fear of loss of your own body which you see as loss of life. Never do you want someone you love to leave you by any means whatsoever.
It is no help to you to hear that the grief you feel will pass, for you are also attached to your suffering.
Attachment causes you to pay dearly. Come closer to discovering how to love without grabbing hold of it. If you did not insist on holding on tight, you would not be attached.
Better to be attached to life as it comes, not to a script that you desire above all. This way, your heart will not ache to the extent it does now. Now your heart bleeds with the thought alone of losing a Loved One. You have even pictured loss ahead of time. There is no end to your mourning before the fact. How can you possibly bear the loss of a Loved One? The thought alone is too much to bear.
Look, all of life is a passing fancy or fantasy. You do not have to keep in your hand that which cannot be made permanent no matter how hard you try. Permanence itself on Earth is a come-on. Permanence holds great appeal to you even as permanence is an idea or ideal that does not exist and never did on this plane.
When I say loss does not exist, you take what I say with a grain of salt. If you see life as about gain, how can you not experience a deep sense of loss when the illusion is wiped from your eyes? Sense of gain inevitably leads to pain. Instead of a balance, you may have been toppling yourself over.
Can you, an ordinary mortal, get over sense of loss, before the fact as well as after the fact? Don't get stuck in loss. This applies to material possessions as well as your Loved Ones. It is not that you are to become impervious to loss but that you disentangle yourself from the sense of loss.  
In the case of Loved Ones, hold their hands, yet keep your Loved Ones free. They are your Loved Ones, yet never Beings owned by you. They are by your side regardless.
That they leave for whatever reason, they leave because they live their lives and cannot stay longer. Whether it is right or wrong is not the issue. Your having to have is the issue. Love does not bind. Your Loved Ones are not your captives. They are free-flowing individuals who belong to themselves and to Me.
Yes, your Loved Ones are also My Loved Ones. When it is time for them to come Home, they come Home. If they live their lives and go off with someone else, this also is their choice even when their schedules do not coincide with yours.
The whole world may say that your Loved One wronged you. You don’t have to see your beloved as a betrayer or weak. The heart, the heart. You have no right to mandate another’s heart. Your opinions are too often short-sighted.
When you are attached, you resent someone's leaving you as though you, by divine rule, must continue as the star of your Loved One's Heart. You say your Loved One is not supposed to leave you. The whole world may say your beloved was weak and betrayed you. This is when the Truth is you have your own life to live and have no right to mandate anyone else's life.
When a friend leaves, whatever the seeming cause, it is for you to give your blessings and wave goodbye.
Keep good will. Love with all your heart. Don't kid yourself that you own.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-fear-falling-from-grace.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

Heavenletter #5813 Life ta ta – ta ta -- ta dum!, October 24, 2016 

God said: 
Universal Child of My Heart, you ask Me about this fright that is stuck in your heart.
You ask Me: "What is this panic? Am I paralyzed, frozen? I am struck with fear as if I row the Boat of Life. My heart feels for those who have Real Problems whereas I am inveigled by fear and terror of days when I do not love, and I do not feel loved and where love seems not."
I say to you:
Leave others' lives to Me. Leave your life to Me -- step lightly, jump high! Fear does not belong to you. Let go of fear, for, in fear, you may abscond from life. No longer see life as risky. In a sense, life seems like a free-for-all to you, or, perhaps, a free-fall. You see danger.
Figuratively speaking, Life in the World amounts to Blossoms Falling from a Tree. The blossoms swirl around in your heart. The Sun plays around with images of itself. Birds sing for what else but joy?
What if life were play and not tragedy at all? What if you just find yourself going into the theater and sitting down? The curtain opens. The play begins.
When the play is over, the curtain closes, and the play is no longer on stage. A play is acted out, and then the play is over. Everybody leaves the theater. Everybody goes home.
The sleep you sleep at night is a different kind of theater. Different locations in the world and the Universe are different backdrops for all kinds of theater going on. Sometimes theater stars whippoorwills, and, sometimes, trumpeting elephants. Some movies are in color, and some are silent or muted. There is darkness, and there is light, and all is theater no matter how the play turns out and no matter who attends.
This life on stage means everything to you, and yet it is all simply a change of scenery and perhaps a seeming new cast of characters. Even the same actors play different parts whether they remember their lines or not. Some drama goes on off-stage. Some actors run up and down the aisles and mingle with the audience.
Yet all of the theater goes on simultaneously. A Movie Director says, "Lights! Camera! Action!"
All of the theater says: "Heart, emote!"
All of the theater says: "Heart, be still."
All of the theater says: "Once upon a time…"
And yet there is no such thing as time. All seems real and yet is imaginary at the same non-time -- these dramas and tragedies and comedies on the stage, all interspersed and, in Truth, imaginary yet believed in. Everyone cares and yet may appear not to be involved, uninvolved as it were, yet you watch with your heart in your mouth.
Memory plays a part. Memory is like an echo, the beat of a tom-tom in the far distant night. Memories intrude. Memories dance on and off stage.
Is there a price for admittance? It seems so to you. Everyone pays the piper, so it seems, for every brief scene. Dancers, musicians, chorus lines, audience, all dance to the piper's tune. Angels add to the music, and the plays are over too soon and yet are endless until all plays merge as one endless Spinning of the Wheel.
What is the difference, say your thoughts as they call out to you. Yet it seems that all is a repeat of itself, whether at the beach or on a mountain top. The script is the same. Even the locations merge as you can no longer tell the sets apart.
And then there is the rolling out of the drums, and the beats are the same, and the word is Life. Life ta dum ta dum. Life ta dum ta tum.
You, the audience who has admission, become the dancers, and you become the stories. As you whirl, you turn into butter, and the butter you turn into returns to the Sun, and you shine for all in Cinemascope and Technicolor and black and white, bright and somber all at once or off and on.
Life is a mixed bag that disappears before your eyes and you, as you seem to appear in the world, disappear along with it.
There are entrances, and there are exits, and so you find yourself in one or the other until you make a Grand Exit off the Stage. Seemingly, the lights go off.
Tomorrow, there will be another play, and another dance, and another cast of characters. Then, you probably come back for another run, and then you watch yourself once more and again and again in a new version that reaps Great Applause. Bravo, bravo!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-dum.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

Heavenletter #5812 Dreamer of the Dream II, October 23, 2016 

God said: 
Do you believe Me? I am asking you if you believe Me, not do you believe in Me? It may be easier for you to believe in Me than to believe what I say.
Do you believe that you may be actively living in Greater Dimensions and still be speaking from the 3rd Dimension? You could be behind the times in such an area where it counts so much. Why would you delay yourself when you could be speaking from the 5th Dimension as well as anyone? Get on with it.
Even in years past, before the term 5th Dimension etc. was a household word, there were Great Ones who spoke from Great Heights, why not you?
Changing your thinking is not exactly something you decide. Easily, by a gentle intention, without making any great investment, you, in the world, wonder what this Dimension called the 5th might look like. You might ponder:
"What if I looked up to the sky at it, what might I see?"
How happy you would be!
Lift your eyelids up by hand if you have to. Open your mind to the idea that life is limitless. Life does not have to be crumbling old vestiges of old thinking.
If you can dance a waltz, you can also dance a salsa. If you can think an old worn-out thought, you can also think a new one. If your eyes can be closed, your eyes also can be open.
C'mon, dear ones, I see you shrug your shoulders, and perhaps I hear you making statements like:
"That's the world for you. That's how the world is. The world never changes."
I might hear you say:
"Oh, the surface appearance of the world may change, yet the Truth of the World never changes. Yes, there are jets and computers now, yet, in terms of humanity, we are left with the same old world of each man for himself. When push comes to shove, people stay the same. That's how it is. You might as well face it."
Listen, what would 5th Dimension refer to but the evolution of the world? It is not the evolution of Heaven. Heaven is Heavenly as always. Heaven doesn't change, why would it?
More mist from Heaven is reaching Earth. More mist from Heaven is reaching you. You inhale, and you are breathing Heaven in. Transformation exists. Change your tune. You are alive now. You are no longer in the Dark Ages.
As Consciousness of human Beings grows, so does the world grow. The world is in the midst of a great breakthrough. You are in the midst of a great breakthrough as well. A break-through can be great, and yet you may not see it right before your eyes. You are oblivious. Greater exists than what you may let in and acknowledge.
Are you still looking through the lens of 3rd Dimension eyes?
Are you? Can you admit that that are times when you do? Honestly, why would you hold on to what is behind you? What's in it for you?
Then there are times you can answer yourself conclusively:
"I am not looking through the lenses of the 3rd Dimension any more. At least, not so much anymore."
There are times when you can say to yourself: "I am letting a little more light in."
The time is coming when you will be able to sing out: "I am beginning to see Light."
Now you can admit: "I do exist in the 5th Dimension…or the 7th…"
When you allow the possibility, you open your windows wide. Now you burst into song and sing:
"I am Light. I AM Light! I am Light in a New Dimension."
And all sing: "Hallelujah."
And so you open the blinds of the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dreamer-of-the-dream-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Oct 2016, 7:45 pm

Heavenletter #5811 Dreamer of the Dream I, October 22, 2016 

God said: 
One of My refrains is: Get out of the past. Let go of the past. Slip by the past.
The past, which never existed, is not a place nor is it a time where you can really be. You can only masquerade there. Look, it is all a dream anyway. Oh, yes, very real to you, who art the Dreamer of the Dream.
What you saw, what you felt, what you said, indeed seemed to happen, yet it all only passed through your eyes. Indeed, it was as if your heart bled from that which you see as tragedy. Or, indeed, in sunny tales, you became one big shining wonder. How full your heart seems perhaps even over a seemingly small thing. How empty your heart seems over something that seemed like the hugest tragedy of all until another event entered and overturned your life in another way.
Ah, what is reality on Earth, and what is Reality in Heaven? Two vast differences. Which is true for you?
Here's another way We can look at this which is familiarly called experience. Everything can be looked at in a different light. This doesn't by any means say that you are able to at will. This is also a possibility. You might, yet not so Johnny on the Spot are you always. World thinking has its dominion over you as you go along with it.
You see yourself as moving around in a spectacle of life as you really stay in place. It's more that you ride up on an escalator that moves you, and you ride down on an escalator, for you are an observer of life as life passes before your eyes. It can be that what you call your life is simply what you spot. What you spot is called observation.
From another position on the escalator you ride, you might observe other scenes and other apparent actions. It depends upon where you are sitting or standing.
Here's another twist you could conceivably observe. This twist could open your vision tremendously. It could. It could change your life, although at first, you don't see how. Let this idea sink in lightly.
Of course, you have heard of different levels of consciousness. Now let's use another vocabulary, the vocabulary of dimensions.
On where your Consciousness is positioned depends what you see and what you experience. Consider your Consciousness the chair you sit in.
Dimensions grow from one dimension to another. Finish one dimension and go on then to the next. In the world, your tune-up completes itself over a long period of time, even as time itself is an illusion. We could also lightly say that from one dimension to another is like finishing one chapter in a Great Book and then going on to the next chapter in the Great Book. This is Life in the World. It is a natural progression. One thing leads to another.
In the eyes of the world, this is so. As seen from Heaven, none of this is so clear-cut. There is not the separateness. There is no time, no sequence etc.
As seen by the world, however, each dimension has a sharp demarcation. Just as each individual on Earth is identified by a name to make him exclusive. I would say that 3rd Dimension is the old thinking based on the five senses. In this dimension, only what you see is true.
The 4th Dimension allows for more possibilities.
The 5th Dimension has a much wider-angle lens.
You don't flick a switch to be in one dimension or another, yet you are, day by day, gaining your 5th Dimension sea legs, as it were.
You don't always know where you are. Perhaps you can start acknowledging that some of your personal observations of life and your life are still seen in the 3rd Dimension. Left-over thinking. Then the 4th Dimension allows more possibilities. As you rise to the 5th Dimension, you may not notice it. You may think you are still suffering. It has been your habit of thinking, is it not? Old thinking.
There are endless dimensions, even as Infinity is dimensionless.

To be continued…

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dreamer-of-the-dream-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:03 pm

Heavenletter #5810 The Value of Life Is in the Joy of It!, October 21, 2016 

God said: 
When are you in your element? There is something constructive that you like to do. You may not see that this activity has a particular meaning in your life. You don't see it as having any future for you. Never mind. You don't have to think at all from a profit motive. It is enough that an activity is something you like. You don't know what will grow from a seeming nothing. This is following your heart. This is exploring life!
I have said it before, and I will say it again. You are not living for results. Or, for example, start considering that making mayonnaise, for example, is something you like to do. You just like making mayonnaise. You feel good about it. You like the ingredients you put in. You like buying them. You like making the mayonnaise, and you like the taste. You just feel good about making it. You don't have to explain. It is enough that you like to make mayonnaise.
You don't have to go into the mayonnaise business. It is profit enough that you enjoy making mayonnaise, and you and your family and perhaps a few friends enjoy your mayonnaise. You never know what will come from something, nor does something have to come from anything.
Sure, you could wind up a mayonnaise mogul when enough people taste your mayonnaise and want you to make them some. You sure don't have to.
No one knows what will come from anything. Release yourself from the idea that you have to make something more from whatever you are doing.
What is the profit for you in taking a walk in the park? It gives you a modicum of joy. It may take some aching away from you.
What is the good of life? It is here today and gone tomorrow. Yet life is good, and you are alive. Life has value. Really, life is more than mere passing of time.
Young children paint and invariably enjoy the whole splatter of paint on paper. Such a simple thing. The point is not that they grow up to be artists. The point is that splashing paint gives them joy.
You are entitled to joy. You don't need to win prizes in order to enjoy. You don't need accolades.
Ah, the joy of two children eating cookies together.
Look, let your spinning of joy be right out there. I want to say practice joy, yet as soon as you practice, you become self-conscious about it, and some of the joy fades. Then you are trying. You can't give joy orders. Joy comes to you. It finds you. Give joy the opportunity to come to you.
Discover joy, and you will engender joy. You will be joyful. You don't develop joy. You allow joy. You give yourself permission to be joyful. Joy is definitely contagious, and you spread joy. Joy may also be courageous.
The little joys accumulate.
Certainly, life goes fast, yet there is no need to speed up joy. Find joy where you find it, and you will come across more joy.
Be ready for joy. Say Yes to joy. Even revisit old joys like hop scotch.
There is nothing you have to like, yet you can put a spin on life, and enjoy life. Life is beholden to you for enjoying its gifts.
You are a gift, so enjoy yourself. No matter what, enjoy being alive. If you are confined to bed, enjoy the sunlight in your window. Enjoy what you enjoy. The time will come when you enjoy everything, or, let Us say it this way: Have constant joy. What is joy but appreciating that which is before you? Look!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-value-of-life-is-in-the-joy-of-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:30 pm

Heavenletter #5809 Into the Sunshine, October 20, 2016 

God said: 
Come back to where your heart is. Do not leave your heart dangling. People may leave you dangling, yet you are not to do that to your heart. Never obscure your heart. Your heart is a signpost for you.
Follow your heart. If you are a farmer, you feed your goats one way and your chickens another. You take care of all that which belongs to you. You have One Heart.
Now take care of your heart. I speak not of heart valves and such, for the physical is a by-product of your taking instruction from your heart. Honor your heart. Take your heart to heart. Your heart is always steering you. Your heart says, "Go this way. This way leads to happiness."
And happiness is supposed to lead to more happiness.
Here's the rub. You simply don't always know when it is your virtuous heart speaking or some whim you have latched onto that is giving you a song and dance. When are you hearing Truth, and when are you hearing pride wooing you?
Who on Earth knows who is his or her own True Love? Of course, you know that looks aren't everything. Will you only know your own True Love when it's too late? Will you know only in retrospect? Will you be disillusioned? Can a True Love truly exist for you?
You may be sought after, yet where is your heart, and how long will it stay where it is now?
Your heart may be drawn to one career. It seems like a great opportunity. Now you wonder. Was it vanity dangling ego before you once again? When did you ever know who you really were and what you really wanted?
You, the Beings I have in mind, do not typically surrender to ego, yet you don't have deep assurance of this. How can one be sure?
How does a human being know when it is his True Heart speaking? Choices seem to be a gamble. All of life seems to be a gamble. You don't want to gamble. You want a sure bet.
Surely, life is more than a toss-up, yet you are not so sure about that. You feel like a blind mariner at the helm. How do you know when it's your heart or when it's infatuation? For a glorious moment or two, love feels real, and then it may have flown the coop.
All that glitters is not gold. Gold can turn into dust.
Forthwith, your heart, as you know it, does not seem to be exactly reliable. Your heart does not always seem to sustain you. Maybe in the short run, but not in the long run. Oh, how do you know?
In any case, you don't know how to know when your heart is really on a roll, or when you are blithely kidding yourself.
Does life have to be full of starts and stops? Does your life?
It would seem that you do not know enough to be thrown into the world and have to fend for yourself. You simply don't know how to read the signs. You were thrown into the midst of life too soon. You were too young. You are sure of this.
You understand that there is great value in not having limits, yet you wouldn't mind a few traffic lights that tell you Go or Stop, or an arrow that points one way instead of two.
Is life a photo-shoot and no more?
When does Real Life reach you and carry you over the mountains? When is it your turn for a life without nettle?
When is it your turn to make worthy and long-lasting choices?
Will you ever know what you are doing and make the right choices as some people seem to do at least? When is it your turn to take the right turns in life?
Hello, My dears, how do you know that you are not! You are learning something. You are learning more than all that insecurity and doubt.
Perhaps one definition of life is that it is a risk. Ah, yes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
If you are in a jungle, forge through it. When you are in traffic, look both ways. Whichever way you travel, whatever the ups and downs, life is pumping more life into you, and it is for you to keep going forward into the Sunshine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/into-the-sunshine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Oct 2016, 3:31 pm

Heavenletter #5808 The Focus of Your Energy, October 19, 2016 

God said: 
That which is good for you in Life is sure to be simple. There are simple pleasures that go far.
Whatever the day looks like, know that the day, this day, is beautiful. This way you can allow yourself to be surrounded with beauty all day, why not?
Energy itself is beautiful. Energy exists. Tremendous energy exists. Light is energy, and you exhibit great energy and light. Even when you feel tired, great energy and light radiate around you. We are speaking of pure energy, energy more powerful than you are able to imagine. Your energy is not less powerful than the Ocean Tide.
Beloveds, you have Soul. You are Soul. You abound in pure energy.
Even on your deathbed, you radiate Great Energy. Your body is mighty, yet your body is the least of you. You have seen the difference between a body containing Soul and a body whose Soul has ventured forth. Energy is an expression of the Divine.
Even when you are working out at the gym and sweat pours from you, you are, in Truth, Pure Energy -- energy free and clear, energy beyond the surface of life. You are never without the depth of your Soul.
When you are happy, this is when your Soul Energy is usually most noticed. Obviously, beauty is greater than skin-deep. Beauty is energy.
Of course, anger is also energy, energy clouded, energy circumvented, energy distracted from beauty. There may be nothing beautiful about anger, not as you feel it and experience it. From another vantage, anger can be seen as such a one-pointed focus, so clear, so solid, like a lion's roar.
Anger does seem to fuel you with hot energy, nevertheless, are you not glad to be done with anger? Isn't being without anger more fulfilling?
Energy changes form. Positive energy that rises happily from within you is like a tree sprouting leaves or a cherry tree blossoming into bowering flowers. Is not a cherry tree your favorite over a house afire? Go where you want to go. You don't have to go where you don't want to go.
I know that sometimes anger takes you by surprise. Suddenly, there is anger, a tempest, a fire and an ice storm that envelopes you. How ferocious is anger when it flares.
It's better that you don't have to vent anger. Is venting anger something to be proud of, or is it an excuse like any other? In one sense, there is no excuse for anger and its resentful companions.
When you think, when you really think, what on Earth do you possibly want to be angry for? Anger is energy, yet anger is energy that saps energy from you. Your anger may make someone tremble, but what good does trembling do? It can't be your mission in life to make others blanch.
Remember, your anger is your anger. You have to claim ownership of it. Be not proud. Anger is never a victory. I am talking about lashing-out anger. Anger can hurt someone. It certainly will hurt you.
Nor is your purpose in life to suppress your anger. Acknowledge anger, and get onto a different track. Think of something you could possibly change that could derail anger from your heart. May your heart be innocent rather than full of anger. Anger seems to reinforce more anger. Can anger be so rewarding or so relieving? No matter how justified anger may be, do you want it? If you want it, what do you want it for? Find another way.
Come back to Pure Energy. Come back to greater than anger. Greater than anger exists. You have experienced Pure Energy, and you like it. Allow it.
The Truth of you is far greater than anger.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-focus-of-your-energy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Oct 2016, 8:43 pm

Heavenletter #5807 Sometimes You Envy the Nomads, October 18, 2016 

God said: 
What is this about losing things, one after the other? What is the real story? Losing is more a question of not finding what you are looking for. It's more a question of your asking: "Where did I put it?"
Perhaps there is too much on your mind. Perhaps you have too much squirreled away. You put something away... somewhere, or you overlooked putting it away. How could you blank out like this? Something so important to you. It is somewhere. Or it never was.
Sometimes, another day, the missing item appears before you. Here it is, suddenly right in front of you. And sometimes it is never found, and you feel a chunk out of your heart.
Human beings misplace things, even irreplaceable things. Even when you are on track in life, you lose track. Oh, for the simple life. Once upon a time, living life was simpler. You are certain it was.
You envy the Nomads who rolled up their blankets, took a pot or pan or two, perhaps some corn with them. That was their collection. No bills came in the mail or on the internet. There were no train schedules, no reservations to make and to remember. Life was lived, as it were, at your fingertips. There were no sock drawers. There were no socks to lose. Such a catalog of items never crossed your mind.
It could be that your mind has had to balloon with a huge table of contents. How many items can you carry in your mind?
You don't want your mind to have to be an encyclopedia of information.
You don't want such an assortment of things as you have. You crave your grandmother's china, and yet your china closet is full. At the same time as you crave blank spaces, you may be caught up in filling up everything to the brim.
What is really lost, dear friends, when your larder is so full?
With everything that you call your possession, a knot is tied.
And, oh, My Goodness, the collection of memories you have, collections of memories of all kinds.
It seems that you are on overload. You don't want it, yet you insist on it. Oh, how you long for the simple life, and how you long to fill up your life and make it far from simple.
What is this mix of past, present, and future all about?
Perhaps the Nomads you so envy lived in the simple present. Now you collect even photographs. You may be beginning to see that time and space are one and the same. Neither really exists, yet how important the two concepts have become to you. Time and space do not exist, yet you hold on to what cannot be held onto with all your might.
You don't know how to stop being a collector, this avid collector who wants to hold even all that which doesn't exist.
You want to be a collector of records, perhaps something that says that you were here on Earth, and that you are here now.
If there were nothing to collect, how would there be such a thing as lost or forgotten? Where could the word where exist? Not to be found would be a truism. Not to find, a fact of life.
If you lose something, surely you existed. If you have a set of china rather than one bowl for everything, perhaps you can hold on to the belief that you exist as a separate entity.
Forget? Well, forgotten. Lost? Well, lost. Search for? Well, on an expedition.
Now, here is another theory as well, which is: Nothing is lost.
In any case, you can leave out folly. You can omit complications. You can be free. I mandate that you are free from the past, and you are free from the future. Beloveds, you are a free-wheeling Soul in the present. Bless your Soul. This you are. Soul. Nothing to collect, nothing to lose, not even your life -- you are alive. Forget losing and remembering. Mind not the details so much.
All the details that pursue you are just that, details. Be a bird on the wing. Enjoy bird song. Come, fly along with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sometimes-you-envy-the-nomads.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Oct 2016, 8:09 pm

Heavenletter #5806 Hey, Let Go of Suffering, October 17, 2016 

God said: 
Have you, somewhere along the line in life, perhaps at an early age, learned that suffering comes along with the territory of Earth? That you must surrender to suffering, that one way or another, suffering will reach out for you and pin you down? Have you thought you must prepare for suffering, that you must steel yourself against suffering?
You are prepared. Ready, set, go. You stiffen against suffering. It is not so easy for you to bounce back. Perhaps you are resigned to a fate of suffering. You invent unfavorable odds and give yourself slim pickings.
My dears, getting yourself ready for suffering makes you tense. Anticipated suffering and the actual onset of suffering both make you tense. Suffering and/or fear of suffering render you pain. For this lifetime, you may been geared to wait for pain. You have been on the look-out for it. Ready and waiting for suffering, you make yourself a ready target. Life hits the bull's eye with you.
Surely, no matter how deep your desires may be, the fulfillment of your desires still leaves you with inevitably more desires to be desired and, in danger of not receiving. You forewarn yourself. You have more yet to want, and all your desires and their fulfillment thereof may not yet have reached your door.
Perhaps you have been addressing life in this way. You have been saying to life: "Hurry up! Get on with it. I am suffering. I am suffering because I am made to wait for what I desire. Life, answer my desires now. Gimme gimme what I cry for."
Have you not yet come to the realization that stamping your foot, or begging, or whining do not bring to you what you want? The fact that you strongly want something, no matter how much you want it and no matter how much you deserve it doesn't mean that it has to come to you on schedule or come to you at all. Sometimes, simply not expecting nor demanding anything may hasten its arrival at your door. The arrival of your desires is not the only purpose you have for being on Earth.
It's perfectly fine to accept what comes to you certainly. What makes you think it's also perfectly fine for you to also gripe about what has not yet reached you?
You might ask Me: "God, why does my thinking about suffering bring suffering to me while my thinking about what I want does not necessarily bring what I want right up to me? What is this about?"
Dear Ones, no explanations needed. We don't have to know why. Your wanting an explanation already suggests a certain amount of disgruntlement. Likely as not, you probably believe in suffering more than you believe in good fortune. You may be left with resentment and have some kind of vendetta with life. Hardly a good sport. Hardly taking life as it comes.
"This is what happened," or, "This is what didn't happen." That's all you or anyone knows. Don't jump to conclusions as to why or why not. Who knows even what really is happening in the first place, let alone why or why not? Don't be so sure you know. You can make a lot of guesses and never know.
Better to ask yourself: "Hmm, where do I go from here?"
You want to know: "What is my next step? Am I champion or a defeatist? How much do I hold on? And how much do I let go? And how much does it really matter? Have I put all my marbles of joy in one bag, and, therefore, now I pout?"
You yourself are the one to ask. Not the world. You don't have to boo-hoo.
Like it or not, Life doesn't owe you a living. Life itself is a great gift given to you. Be glad. Be grateful. Say thank you, and see where life takes you next.
What trail are you following now?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hey-let-go-of-suffering.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Oct 2016, 6:38 pm

Heavenletter #5805 Fear Thoughts, Begone, October 16, 2016 

God said: 
I, God, ask Myself, whose thoughts do I hear? Are these your thoughts I hear rumbling through the world, such as:
"Dear God, how I seem to be surrounded with obstacles, all these dragons that hold me back, further and further and more and more. It seems I can hardly hold my own let alone move forward. I am so tired of frustration. All that You say, God – do I prevent Your Words from sinking into me? I can't believe that life is supposed to be so thwarting. I endure, yet it all seems to be beyond my endurance."
Dear Ones, sometimes you feel at the mercy of your thoughts, as if your thoughts, as unwanted as they may be, rule the roost, as if defeat were your middle name in capital letters. Even as you know this cannot be true, your belief in what cannot be true leads you down a dark alley.
Do you really say that adversity is your Master? Adversity is not God. Adversity is a mistake of your thinking like so many other thoughts. These thoughts of yours may come and go, yet there are too many wasteful thoughts that don't seem to leave you alone.
Is fear a thought? Fear must be a fearsome thought that you have the ability to shrug off yet, so far, have kept to you. Old thinking about your inability to rise above seems to hound you. Your wayward thoughts do not have to be so illustrious as you make them out to be. Serve Me, friends, and not your thoughts.
Fear, no matter how damaging it may appear to you, is a pipsqueak. Fear thoughts are renegades that hold you down. They lay you low and conquer you. Fear indeed has some fascination for you. Fear stands in triumph, his foot pinning you down.
You can get up from fear. You can let the shadows of fear leave. You really don't have to be so caught up in shadows. You don't have to stick by the side of fear.
Fear is a learned habit. Fear is like opium to you. It is one of those love/hate relationships. Let's face it. Fear is a Svengali, and you dance to a rough tune. Fear is a negative, and you may be an enabler of fear.
Fear has not kidnapped you, nor is fear some kind of good ol' friend that has stood by you. Fear bullies you. Fear holds you captive.
You are the elephant who is so accustomed to his chains that even when the elephant is free, he still thinks he is tethered and continues to walk around a short circle. He might just as well be bound, for his perception is bound.
Your question has to be – not how to knock down fear – but more of a question about turning away from fear and dropping off the masquerade that fear somehow befriends you. Fear may well have you under its thumb, yet you can get up any time you want and walk away.
Have you not gone through fear's shenanigans enough? You don't even have to oust fear. You simply have to say, "Sayonara," and walk away from the tall shadows of fear. You don't have to stand there, a-tremble at fear.
Come, I will take you by the hand, and We shall simply leave this Land of Fear. No permission needed. Fear will never give you permission. Fear will intimidate you. No longer bow to acceptance of fear no matter how fear may sneak in to hold you back. No longer have a duel with fear. Don't deal with fear on the level of fear. Rise a notch above.
Arise.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/fear-thoughts-begone.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next