World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land

Go down

REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land Empty REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land

Post  Admin Mon 22 May 2017, 4:41 pm

REMEMBER THIS? Even Obama knew it was suicide for Israel to give up the land
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/257286/obama-if-israel-doesnt-commit-suicide-i-cant-daniel-greenfield#.VV4kwghrNU0.twitter
OBAMA: IF ISRAEL DOESN'T COMMIT SUICIDE, I CAN'T PROTECT IT
Obama loves Israel to death.
May 21, 2015  Daniel Greenfield  0
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to MoreShare to Print
obama-netanyahu

Obama is once again using Jeffrey Goldberg to sell his Iran nuclear sellout to liberal Jews. It's hard to tell whether Obama or Goldberg is slimier, but beneath all the high-minded rhetoric is something very ugly.

Consider this statement from Obama...

"And when I was in Jerusalem and I spoke, the biggest applause that I got was when I spoke about those kids I had visited in Ramallah, and I said to a Israeli audience that it is profoundly Jewish, it is profoundly consistent with Israel’s traditions to care about them. And they agreed. So if that’s not translated into policy—if we’re not willing to take risks on behalf of those values—then those principles become empty words, and in fact, in my mind, it makes it more difficult for us to continue to promote those values when it comes to protecting Israel internationally.”

Now trim away all the left-speak about "values" and the other euphemisms like "risks", and what you're left with is Obama stating that if Israel doesn't surrender to terrorists, he will openly turn on it.

Obama is couching this in terms of values to soften the wording. Israel has in fact taken countless "risks". It still continues taking "risks". When its cities are shelled and its children are murdered, it's because of the "risks" in took in the peace process.

Israel took "risks" by releasing terrorists when Obama demanded it. He kicked it in the teeth anyway.

And that's the real story. No matter how many sacrifices Israel makes, it's still always at fault. We hear from Obama how much he cares about those Muslim kids in Ramallah. Nothing about the Jewish kids who have been murdered.

Here's Goldberg's spin on it...

"And two—and this is my interpretation of his worldview—he holds Israel to a higher standard than he does other countries because of the respect he has for Jewish values and Jewish teachings"

Strip away the left-speak and it translates to, "He hits me because he loves me."

How appropriate. That's the real relationship between Jews and the left. The technical term is Stockholm Syndrome.

In the past, I summed up this exchange as, "I will only love you if you kill yourself"

To win the love of the left, each country only needs to embrace their ideals which declare that the country and its people are worthless, unless they admit their own worthlessness by agreeing to a suicide pact under the guidance of the left. For America, Britain, Israel, Canada, France, and every civilized country have no value to them, unless they agree to the left's ideals. Ideals which declare all these countries evil. An evil that can only be purged when they agree to destroy themselves.

It is the same thing as a man saying to a woman, "I will only love you, if you kill yourself." His statement contains the word "love" in it, but it is premised on her agreeing to cease to exist. Which means that he hates her existence, and loves the idea of her non-existence.

So too the left love their countries.

This is how Obama loves Israel. He loves the idea of Israel's ceasing to exist in line with leftist values. He loves Israel to death.

YOU DECIDE DISASTROUS LINKS - To the Mistreatment of Israel  Is there divine intervention when the world turns its back on Israel? There are some interesting “coincidences” in this video 
and it’s hard to remain detached when you see so many incidences that come together at once. Watch and decide for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=fe7JYHRWj64
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down