World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’

Go down

Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’ Empty Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’

Post  Admin Mon 29 May 2017, 4:18 pm

https://worldisraelnews.com/trump-to-abbas-you-lied-to-me/
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’
 May 28, 2017
Trump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’Palestinian Authority head Mahmoud Abbas and US President Donald Trump (Fadi Arouri, Xinhua Pool via AP)
In Bethlehem, Trump reportedly yelled at Abbas, accusing him of lying about being committed to peace and covering up his own incitement to terror.

Israel’s Channel 2 TV reported Sunday that US President Donald Trump screamed at Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas during their meeting in Bethlehem last week, accusing him of lying and of incitement to terror.
“You lied to me in Washington when you talked about commitment to peace, but the Israelis showed me you were personally responsible for incitement,” Trump reportedly told the PA leader.
When the two leaders met in Washington early May, Abbas claimed that Palestinian youth were raised in a “culture of peace.”
The next day, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated: “I heard President Abbas yesterday say that the Palestinians teach their children peace. Unfortunately, that’s not true. They name their schools after mass murderers of Israelis and they pay terrorists.”
Palestinian streets, squares and cultural institutions are frequently named after terrorists with blood on their hands. In a recent example of Palestinian incitement, a youth camp was named in honor of the leader of a mass-casualty terror attack, The PLO’s Supreme Council for Youth and Sports announced the naming a youth camp “Brothers of Dalal” after terrorist Dalal Mughrabi.
Indeed, Norway is now demanding their money be returned upon learning that a Palestinian women’s center in the Palestinian village of Burqa was also named after Mughrabi. The center was funded in part by Norway.
Palestinian sources told Channel 2 that the meeting was calm.
By: World Israel News StaffTrump to Palestinian leader Abbas: ‘You lied to me’
https://worldisraelnews.com/trump-to-abbas-you-lied-to-me/?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down