World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral

Go down

This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral Empty This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral

Post  Admin Mon 18 Sep 2017, 9:27 pm

BREAKING: This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral
September 16, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/trump-at-white-house.htm?BREAKING: This Picture of Trump at the White House is Going Viral
Gage Skidmore / CCL
On Friday, President Donald Trump made one 11-year-old boy’s dream come true. But even in this heartwarming incident, some liberals have found fodder for criticism.

After asking the president if he could cut the White House’s lawn for free, Frank “FX” Giaccio was given the job on Friday. Normally, FX charges $8 for a lawn mow, but offered to mow the White House lawn for free.

Photos and videos of him hanging out with President Trump have gone viral.

Add your email address below to receive quality, honest conservative news and analysis every day:

“It’s probably the biggest day of my life so far,” FX said.

Asked what he wanted to be when he grows up, the Virginia boy responded, “A Navy SEAL.”

True American Spirit
Back in August, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders read Frank’s letter to the president aloud to the White House press corps:

It would be my honor to mow the White House lawn some weekend for you. Even though I’m only ten, I would like to show the nation what young people like me are ready for. I admire your business background and have started my business.

I have been mowing my neighbors’ lawns for some time. Please see the attached flier. Here’s a list of what I have and you are free to pick whatever you want: power mower, push mower, and weed whacker. I can bring extra fuel for the power mower and charged batteries for the weed whacker. I will do this at no charge.
Below, Trump joins FX as he mows:

Trump later tweeted a thank you video:

Violation of Child Labor Laws?
Rather than cheer on Frank’s entrepreneurial American spirit, or take a moment’s break from political hectoring to appreciate this very human moment, liberals and progressives online used it to accuse President Trump of violating child labor laws.

Gary Legum (@GaryLegum), a writer for The Response, tweeted:

IMPEACH HIM! – Trump Violates Child Labor Law for Photo Op
Another Twitter user named Steven Greenhouse (@greenhousenyt) tweeted:

Not sending a great signal on child labor, minimum wage & occupational safety >> Trump White House lets a 10-year-old volunteer mow its lawn
What is unnerving about all of this that these two men aren’t just average Joes. Legum is a liberal reporter for a somewhat popular online magazine, while Greenhouse is an author, who wrote “The Big Squeeze: Tough Times for the American Worker.”

Both of these men and others seem to genuinely believe that this moment somehow displays President Trump’s support for unpaid child labor.

If this outrages them so much, what about the child labor laws of China, India, and Mexico, the nations with which U.S. companies do so much of their business? Also, what about rampant labor slavery in India, Saudi Arabia, and sub-Saharan Africa?
Frank and Donald Trump aren’t the villains here; the anti-fun coalition of the Left are.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down