World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat

Go down

BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat Empty BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat

Post  Admin Fri 13 Oct 2017, 10:21 pm

BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat
October 13, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/melania-trump-receives-threat.htm?BREAKING: Melania Trump Receives Threat
Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù / CCL
After Ivana Trump had the bold audacity to suggest that she is the real “first lady,” a spokesperson for America’s actual First Lady castigated the president’s ex-wife for her “attention seeking and self-serving noise.”

Instead of minding her business and slinking back into trivial insignificance, though, Donald Trump’s first wife is responding with malicious threats to First Lady Melania Trump — including that Mrs. Trump is “going to pay for” what she’s done.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
First wife versus First Lady
If ABC’s Good Morning America sought to stir up controversy by giving Ivana Trump camera time to market her new book, Raising Trump, they certainly succeeded. Ivana, who pocketed $20 million when she divorced real-estate-mogul-turned-president Donald Trump in 1991, claims that she avoids calling the White House to speak with the father of her children because she doesn’t want to make his current wife jealous.

Ivana said, “I [don’t] really want to call him there, because Melania is there.”

However, it was Ivana Trump’s next remark that riled the First Lady’s supporters and caused many Americans to question just what the former spouse expected from the White House after attempting to usurp Melania’s elegance and allure. Ivana continued:

And I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that, because I’m basically first Trump wife. Okay? I’m First Lady.
Ivana made other biting comments, including insisting that she would make for an excellent First Lady, but that she wouldn’t want the position even if it were offered because it would compromise her “freedom” and “perfect life.”

Ivana’s Insults
Ivana’s assertions were clearly aimed at highlighting Melania’s perceived shortcomings as First Lady:

Would I straighten up the White House in 14 days? Absolutely. Can I give the speech for 45 minutes without [a] teleprompter? Absolutely. Can I read a contract? Can I negotiate? Can I entertain? Absolutely. But I would not really like to be there. I like my freedom.
With these insults from Ivana, the scolding response from Melania’s representative was clearly merited. Her spokesperson said on Melania’s behalf:

Mrs. Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and the president. She loves living in Washington, D.C., and is honored by her role as first lady of the United States. She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books. There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex. Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise.
A source revealed on Wednesday that Ivana was “livid” after hearing her rival’s statement — and is now making threats against the real first lady.

The insider told RadarOnline.com “the feud is on” as far as the president’s ex-wife is concerned, and Melania is “going to pay for it.”

Poking a lioness
How will Melania “pay for it,” you ask? Allegedly, Ivana argued that she will have Melania blacklisted from New York’s elite high society.

As if she needs Ivana’s help to get into high-profile events.

“She was on the phone screaming at Donald and demanding an apology from [Melania],” the source said of Ivana. But after undermining the First Lady’s agenda, it seems Ivana is the one who owes the nation’s real, elegant First Lady an apology.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down