World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 11:41 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 11:27 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 11:04 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Jewish Memorial London silenced
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by Admin

» AISH
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by Admin

»  MONSANTO Glyphosate: SOS
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 5:36 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 4:59 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’

Go down

Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’ Empty Donald Trump: I’m not under investigation – but ‘maybe Hillary is’

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jan 2018, 10:57 pm

January 7, 2018
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/government-corruption/trump-not-under-investigation.htm?bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiZWY0MGMwZDctYmU0Ni00YjlhLThhNGUtZWNlOTA1ODUyOTJjIn0%3D&utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_medium=manual&utm_campaign=ci2
Gage Skidmore / CCL; Kyle Tsui / CCL
The Clinton machine was once seen as an unstoppable force in domestic and global politics. Bill and Hillary Clinton have successfully dodged countless scandals and, as a result, achieved legendary status as untouchable — but that may soon be changing.

In a press conference at Camp David, President Donald Trump once again stated that he is not, nor has he ever been, under investigation for alleged collusion with Russia. He did, however, imply that his former opponent, Hillary Clinton, could be under investigation for a potential pay-to-play scheme involving the Clinton Foundation.

Trump’s accusation comes amid reports that surfaced Thursday alleging that an investigation has been opened by the FBI in Little Rock, Arkansas, regarding Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of State and her family’s foundation.

One witness has already been questioned.

“I Committed No Crime, but Maybe She Did.”
The media has been falling over itself to prove that President Trump’s campaign team colluded with the Russians to “steal” the election from Hillary Clinton. But as more information surfaces, the evidence seems to point that Clinton and the Democrat Party may have had more contact with foreign officials than Trump’s team ever did.

Trump defended himself during his press conference in Camp David, saying:

Just so you understand, there’s been no collusion. There’s been no crime. And in theory, everybody tells me I’m not under investigation. Maybe Hillary is, I don’t know, but I’m not.

Trump also commented on the ongoing Mueller investigation into his administration and how he believed it negatively affected the country. He claimed:

Honestly, it’s very, very bad for our country, It’s making our country look foolish. And this is a country that I don’t want looking foolish, and it’s not going to look foolish as long as I’m here.

Some, however, are not convinced Trump is innocent and believe that the accusations against the Clinton Foundation are politically motivated. According to The Hill, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill harshly criticized the president’s remarks:

Let’s call this what it is: a sham. [The Clinton Foundation] is a philanthropy that does life-changing work, which Republicans have tried to turn into a political football. It began with a now long-debunked project spearheaded by [former White House strategist Stephen] Bannon during the presidential campaign. It continues with [Attorney General] Jeff Sessions doing Trump’s bidding by heeding his calls to meddle with a department that is supposed to function independently.

A spokesman for the Clinton Foundation, Craig Minassian, also chimed in to defend the foundation’s charitable work. He argued:

Time after time, the Clinton Foundation has been subjected to politically motivated allegations, and time after time these allegations have been proven false. None of this has made us waver in our mission to help people.

Pay-To-Play
This is not the first time the Clinton Foundation has been the subject of controversy. The heaviest criticism began during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of State for the Barack Obama administration.

Peter Schweizer’s 2015 a book Clinton Cash shook the political world when he alleged that the Clintons used the Clinton Foundation to receive donations from foreign governments, which were then given special treatment and favorable decisions by the Clinton State Department.

Schweizer, through meticulous research, linked the Clinton Foundation to the selling of American uranium to the Russians, the Foundation’s tax returns with missing foreign donations, how Bill benefited from Hillary’s administrative position, and the Clintons’ intertwined personal and charity interests.

According to The Atlantic, several news organizations had an agreement with Schweizer to report on the findings of his book, but there remains many questions that have yet to be answered. President Trump is correct: the media should be focusing on the Clintons’ many scandals, not one fabricated and funded by the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign.

Maybe if the media did its job, the Clintons would be defending themselves in court instead of giving speeches to foreign governments for $500,000 paychecks. There is enough smoke to investigate a potential fire, and Trump is right to point the firefighters in the right direction.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down