World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight

Go down

Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight Empty Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight

Post  Admin Tue 06 Mar 2018, 7:46 pm

Texas Trump Fan Stands Up To ABC’s Lies, Buys Billboard To Set Record Straight
https://www.usapoliticstoday.org/texas-abcs-billboard-trump/
By Gary Maher - March 6, 20180123
This billboard is easily the best thing I’ve seen all week!

Sometimes, people just won’t accept the truth. It can be staring them in the face but they still deny it.

Liberals have been claiming for months now that the only reason Trump was elected is because of the Russians.

If that doesn’t sound crazy enough already, the more and more investigations we do into all of this, we find that it’s actually Hillary and the Democrats that colluded with the Russians.
One Texas man has had enough.
He is DONE  with all of the fake news, so he decides to do something about it.
See for yourself below…
It reads:
“ABC NEWS:
I grew up with you.
We are through. The Russians didn’t elect Donald Trump.
I did.”
–Kyle Courtney–

I LOVE IT!

I can only explain it to people so many times. Trump gained the love and support of the American people and won fair-and-square as a result.

To continue to try and push the narrative that Russia bought my vote in some fashion is laughable.

Trump won my vote with his policies and platform — It’s very simple.

Dang, here I go again. Maybe I should rent a billboard too!

Thanks for helping spread some truth Kyle Courtney, I’m with you.

The narrative that President Trump colluded with Russia to try to influence the election in his favor has been one of the most covered topics by ABC and other mainstream cable networks since campaign season, despite no smoking gun for the allegations so far.

“I just watched too much misinformation,” he told “Fox & Friends.”

“ABC News was the only channel I watched as a child growing up in Texas but I think they have lost touch with America and forgotten the working man,” Courtney said. “I’m not in the brainwashing business, but the liberal media is.”

“It started when they started telling us to hate George Bush … and then they hand me this Barack Obama on a silver platter,” Courtney told host Neil Cavuto.

“I don’t have anything against Barack Obama,” he added, but said he felt ABC portrayed Bush as the antichrist and Obama as the savior.

“And then when they started this ‘Trump is a Russian’ thing it was too much for me,” the Trump voter said.

A recent ABC-Washington Post poll showed 44 percent of Democrats see their party as out of touch with most people’s concerns, compared to only 30 percent of the GOP who see Trump or the GOP as out of touch.

SHARE if you agree with Kyle too!
h/t Fox News
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down