World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
 ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels'

Go down

ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' Empty Re: ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels'

Post  Admin Tue 19 Feb 2019, 7:20 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/is-bride-shamima-begum-having-british-citizenship-removed-11642230?fbclid=IwAR1F21X2ZWGvLBG6qzUrUStKyV_76WbexyZLdhIAwB4P32YWC-KkU1zw00w

BREAKING NEWS

Family of IS bride Shamima Begum 'disappointed her UK citizenship is being removed'
Tuesday 19 February 2019 19:09, UK
Shamima Begum talking to Sky News
Image:
Shamima Begum talking to Sky News

Why you can trust Sky News 
The family of IS bride Shamima Begum are "disappointed" the Home Office intends to remove her British citizenship, their lawyer says.

In a statement, Tasnime Akunjee said: "Family are very disappointed with the Home Office's intention to have an order made depriving Shamima of her citizenship.

"We are considering all legal avenues to challenge this decision."

Shamima Begum, who fled her London home aged 15 to go to Syria and wed an Islamic State fighter, has told how she wants to come back to Britain.

The 19-year-old gave birth this week in a Syrian refugee camp.

In a letter seen by ITV News, the Home Office said an order "removing her British citizenship" had been made.

The letter, addressed to Shamima Begum's mother, says: "If you are in contact with your daughter, or are able to establish contact with her shortly, I would be very grateful if you could ensure the Home Secretary's decision is brought to her attention, along with her right to appeal to the Special Immigration Appeals Commission, that arises as a result of the service and notice of intention to deprive her."

More from UK
Shamima Begum could be arrested on return to UK, says Met Police chief
Independent Group 'more popular than Lib Dems': Sky Data poll
Protester James Goddard charged with harassment after Anna Soubry incident
Prince Harry gets children to eat their greens
Three-minute sepsis test could save thousands of lives, say scientists
Ozzy Osbourne axes tour dates as he recovers from pneumonia
Home Secretary Sajid Javid has previously said Shamima Begum will "face consequences" for backing the terror organisation.

He admitted the UK could not stop British citizens returning because international law prevents making someone stateless.

But Mr Javid said the government "cannot ignore the threat" of those who left Britain to travel to Syria or Iraq, with more than 350 having returned and a similar number still believed to be in the Middle East.

More follows... 
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels' Empty ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels'

Post  Admin Tue 19 Feb 2019, 4:20 pm

Shamima Begum: ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1089070/shamima-begum-isis-bride-syria-names-son-jerah-islamic-warlord

ISLAMIC State bride Shamima Begum has named her newborn son Jerah, which means “one who wounds” and may also be a reference to a savage 7th century warlord who slaughtered non-believers.
By LAURA O'CALLAGHAN
PUBLISHED: 20:27, Mon, Feb 18, 2019 | UPDATED: 22:37, Mon, Feb 18, 2019
The teenager gave birth to her third child with convicted terrorist Yago Riedijk last weekend and said she had given the infant the same name as her first son who died of malnutrition. The 19-year-old said her Dutch spouse, whom she has not seen in weeks, wanted their second boy to also bear the name Jerah - an Arabic moniker which a British historian has interpreted to be a nod to Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah. When asked about the baby, Ms Begum told Sky News: “It’s a boy. I named him after my old son - that’s what my husband wanted.”

Historian Tom Holland tweeted: “Honestly, she has the moral awareness of a brick."

He added: "If she’d wanted to signal that she was returning to Britain in peace, she might have considered naming her baby after someone other than Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, a general form the early days of the Arab conquests chiefly famed for beating the c**p out of infidels.”

Al-Jarrah, who was one of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad, was known for killing Jews.
The name Jerah is translated as “able fighter” or literally “one who wounds”.

SHAMIMA BEGUM 
Shamima Begum named her baby Jerah, which mean 'one who wounds' (Image: SKY NEWS)
SHAMIMA BEGUM 
Ms Begum, right, pictured with another woman holding her newborn son, is living in al-Hawl camp (Image: SKY NEWS)
ISIS
The IS bride speaking to Sky News yesterday after giving birth (Image: SKY NEWS)
ISIS
Thousands of IS families are crammed into al-Hawl refugee camp in Syria (Image: GETTY)
Ms Begum married Riedijk, 27, from Arnhem in the Netherlands, 10 days after arriving in Raqqa following her journey from the UK.
Last week she told The Times her marriage to the fighter had also produced a daughter, Saraya, and a son, Jerah.
While the family moved from town to town as the fighting intensified, she claimed Saraya had died of illness and Jerah had succumbed to malnutrition.
Ms Begum claimed she left ISIS-controlled territory for the sake of her unborn child but was worried she may not see her Muslim-convert husband again or be allowed to live with him.
She is now staying in the al-Hawl refugee camp in northern Syria along with more than 1,300 foreign women and children from ISIS families.

The former Bethnal Green Academy student is pleading with Britain to allow her back in with her newborn, four years after she decided to join the terrorist group, and said she would fight any action to remove her son.
Many have questioned whether she could be rehabilitated into British society after years of living under the control of terrorists.
Critics have blasted the teenage mother for appealing for Brits to allow her to return despite showing no remorse for supporting a group which beheaded Western hostages.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1089137/Shamima-Begum-news-latest-isis-schoolgirl-syria-terror-body-language-expert
Shamima Begum: SHOCKING reality of ISIS bride's thoughts REVEALED by body language expert
SHAMIMA Begum appeared "unemotional" and "expecting sympathy" in a broadcast interview hours after giving birth, according to an analysis of the footage by a body language expert.
By CLAIRE ANDERSON
PUBLISHED: 00:09, Tue, Feb 19, 2019 | UPDATED: 07:45, Tue, Feb 19, 2019
Shamima Begum reveals reason she left UK for Syria
VIDEO
Body language expert, Judi James, said “it is very difficult to feel sympathy” for the British teenager who fled to Syria. Ms James studied the footage from the Sky News interview conducted at a refugee camp in north Syria alongside Begum's newborn son Jarrah, whose father is terrorist Yago Riedijk. She revealed the 19-year-old delivered “unemotional answers, relatively calmly, almost as though she can’t see what any fuss might be about”.
Ms James told MirrorOnline: “Her head is down and slightly turned at the start but she also uses enough eye contact to suggest some confidence.
"She appears to place a hand on her hip at one point, which could validate this look of confidence although if she has just given birth it could be prompted by discomfort.
"She uses the words 'you know' as though expecting empathy and understanding."
The teenager from Bethnal Green in east London appears to be “unaware that what she has done is not within the boundaries of normal”.
SHAMIMA Begum appeared "unemotional" and "expecting sympathy" in a broadcast interview 
The interview was onducted at a refugee camp in north Syria alongside Ms Begum's newborn son Jarrah (Image: SKY NEWS)
However, Ms James was most puzzled by her tone and body language remaining the same throughout.

She said: "Perhaps the most puzzling trait is the way her tone and body language remain almost the same throughout, despite discussing things like executions and her friends.
"This air of 'normality' is added to by her use of the mouth shrug.
"She even performs this diminishing gesture when asked about her parents or her baby possibly being taken away.
ISIS bride says Manchester Arena bombing was 'retaliation'

Shamima Begum: 6 shocking quotes that will put shivers down your spine
"It's not possible to tell if this is bravado or a genuine lack of response.
"There are some subtler signs of different emotions when she performs tongue-pokes or sucks in her lips.
"These gestures can signal some anxiety or regret."
Begum said she was attracted to go to Syria after seeing news and videos on the internet which presented the role of family.
It was most puzzling that her tone and body language didn't change throughout (Image: SKY NEWS)
She previously admitted that she knew the group was carrying out beheadings and executions before she left, adding that she was "OK with it at first".
Asked if she felt she made a mistake travelling to Syria, she told Sky News: "In a way, yes, but I don't regret it because it's changed me as a person. It's made me stronger, tougher, you know.
"I married my husband, I wouldn't have found someone like him back in the UK.
"I had my kids, I did have a good time there. It's just that then things got harder and I couldn't take it any more and I had to leave.”

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1089119/Piers-Morgan-Shamima-Begum-ISIS-bride-Good-Morning-Britain-news-latest
Piers Morgan: GMB host tells Shamima Begum to ‘go f*** herself’ and 'rot in hell'
PIERS MORGAN, who hosts Good Morning Britain alongside Susanna Reid, has told ISIS bride Shamima Begum to go “f**k herself” and to “rot in hell” after she said she wants to return back to the UK.
By LAUREN MEECHAN
PUBLISHED: 08:02, Tue, Feb 19, 2019 | UPDATED: 08:16, Tue, Feb 19, 2019
Shamima Begum reveals reason she left UK for Syria
PLAY VIDEO
The Good Morning Britain presenter has hit out at the 19-year-old ISIS bride and her US counterpart Hoda Methana, who fled their home countries for Syria but now what to return.
Piers Morgan, 53, said they both deserve to stay where they are after agreeing to marry the "world's worst terrorists”.
Writing for the Daily Mail, Piers said: “They have sex with them, they breed with them, they cook for them, they clean for them, they love them and they worship them.
"And while they’re doing all this, their husbands are busy raping, torturing, stoning, beheading and murdering people.
Now, predictably, they both want to return to the safety of their original countries and live at OUR tax-payer expense.

"To which I say, and excuse my language here but sometimes it’s entirely appropriate: Go f**k yourselves.”

The journalist also called the ISIS brides “traitors” and urged America and Britain to stand “firm” together.
Piers concluded his piece by stating neither of the women should be allowed to return home.

He said: ”My message to both these brides, and any others like them, is this: You made your ISIS husband beds, now you can rot in hell in them."
Shamima was one of three teenagers to leave London to join the ISIS four years ago, but after being discovered in a Syrian refugee camp last week, it was revealed she had recently given birth to a baby boy.
It is now being debated whether Shamima should be allowed to take residency in the UK again, as international law permits if a Briton doesn’t have claim to another nationality, they should be allowed to return.

Gemma Atkinson, 34, who recently announced she is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Gorka Marquez, also weighed in on the debate today.
The Strictly Come Dancing star shared a tribute to 22 victims killed in the Manchester Arena bomb attack in 2017 on Instagram.
Gemma said their deaths are the reason why Shamima shouldn’t be allowed to come back to the UK after she fled the country for Syria fours years ago.
The mum-to-be captioned the snap: “Here’s 22 reasons why that Isis bride should NOT be allowed back in the UK!!! #manchesterarena #neverforget.”
The former Hollyoaks and Emmerdale actress also added a bee emoji, which was used in tribute after the horrific attack.

Earlier today, Shamima spoke to Sky News where she explained she left for Syria to join ISIS because of propaganda videos.
She said: “During the time I left, there was a lot on the news and stuff, and there were lots of videos coming out and I saw the videos on the internet and that attracted me to them like it attracted a lot of people.
“The way that they showed they will take care of you, you can have your own family, you can do anything. You’re living under Islamic law.
“I think a lot of people should have sympathy for me for what I have been through. I didn’t know what I was getting into when I left.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1089109/isis-syria-baghuz-foreign-fighters-wives-children-imprisoned-kurds
TIME BOMB!’ ISIS fighters, wives and children are threat, warns Kurdish official
HUNDREDS of foreign Islamic State (ISIS) fighters detained in Syria, along with their wives and children, represent a “time bomb” waiting to explode, a Kurdish official has warned.
By LAURA O'CALLAGHAN
PUBLISHED: 22:09, Mon, Feb 18, 2019 | UPDATED: 22:20, Mon, Feb 18, 2019
wives and children, represent a “time bomb” waiting to explode, a Kurdish official has warned.
By LAURA O'CALLAGHAN
PUBLISHED: 22:09, Mon, Feb 18, 2019 | UPDATED: 22:20, Mon, Feb 18, 2019
isis
A Kurdish official says IS fighters, thier wives and children, are a time bomb waiting to explode (Image: FADEL SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)
Prisons run by Western-backed troops have taken in 800 foreign jihadists, while 700 women and 1,500 children are being housed in camps for the displaced in northern Syria. As the terrorist group struggles to hold onto its last scrap of territory and the battle enters the final stages, many foreign recruits are surrendering to the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). Abdulkarim Omar, co-chairman of foreign relations in the Kurdish-led region, reassured the West the ISIS fighters would not be released - but urged countries to take them back.
etaliation'

RELATED ARTICLES
ISIS bride says Manchester Arena bombing was 'retaliation'
Theresa May IGNORES Trump’s threat over British jihadists
The women and children from suspected IS families are kept separate from civilians (Image: FADEL SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)
Mr Omar said: "It seems most of the countries have decided that they're done with them, let's leave them here, but this is a very big mistake.

He urged the terrorists’ home countries to do more to prosecute the jihadists and work to resettle their families back into society, "or else this will be a danger and a time bomb.”

Mr Omar said the numbers in the prisons and camps are growing by the dozen every day and if not removed, they could launch a deadly attacks on the Kurdish-controlled area.
The Kurds are struggling to cope with the sudden influx of IS families as the battle to take the terror group’s final territory - the village of Baghuz in northern Syria - rages on.
It is estimated there are around 20 British women and children in the camps for IS families (Image: FADEL SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)
While many foreign fighters have laid down their arms, one group reportedly made a final stand in an orchard as the SDF closed in.

At its peak, ISIS controlled vast swathes of territory across Syria and Iraq in which 10 million people lived.

While civilians are also fleeing the brutal battle, when they arrive at the camps they are kept separate from suspected IS families.

ISIS brides and their children are staying in a designated section and do not have access to technology or the outside world.
READ MORE https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1089109/isis-syria-baghuz-foreign-fighters-wives-children-imprisoned-kurds

https://admin.express.co.uk/news/world/1088726/Shamima-Begum-ISIS-bride-beheading-Islamic-syria?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain
Shamima Begum: Backlash as ISIS bride admits she thought beheading was ‘okay Islamically’
SHAMIMA Begum, the runaway ISIS bride who has called to be allowed back into Britain, has sparked fresh outrage by declaring she was "okay" with beheadings of Westerners in the caliphate.
By ROB VIRTUE
PUBLISHED: 08:26, Mon, Feb 18, 2019 | UPDATED: 15:29, Mon, Feb 18, 2019

VIDEO
The London-born teenager is currently in a Syrian refugee camp and yesterday gave birth to a boy. Last week she told reporters who had found her at the camp she wanted to return to Britain, despite fleeing to join the terror group four years ago. Ms Begum has said people should have sympathy for her as she was persuaded to join ISIS by watching propaganda videos.

But now the 19-year-old, who fled to the Middle East with three friends in 2015 and married a Dutch ISIS fighter, has sparked a backlash for her views on beheadings.

She was asked by Sky News: "Did you know what Islamic State were doing when you left for Syria? Because they had beheaded people. There were executions."

Ms Begum replied: "Yeah, I knew about those things and I was okay with it. Because you know, I started becoming religious just before I left.
"From what I heard, Islamically that is all allowed. So I was okay with it."

Shamima Begum told Sky News she wanted to return to the UK
Shamima Begum told Sky News why she should return to the UK (Image: SKY NEWS)
When asked if she had questioned that, she replied: "No, not at all."
The teenager went on to say British people should have sympathy for her.
Ms Begum said she has lost two babies already in the Middle East after they died due to illness and malnutrition.
She said: "I think a lot of people should have, like, sympathy towards me for everything I've been through.
"I didn't know what I was getting into when I left and I just was hoping that for the sake of me and my child, they could let me come back.
"Because I can't live in this camp forever.
"It's not really possible."
Shamima Begum said she was 'okay' with beheadings (Image: GETTY)

Newspaper columnist Alison Pearson wrote on Twitter: “Shamima Begum asked if IS beheadings bothered her: ‘From what I understand that is Islamically allowed.’ Lest we ever forget what we’re up against.”

Pictish Hipster wrote: “Shamima Begum shows no remorse for the acts of ISIS, saying that she’s ok with beheadings because Islam allows it. If the UK government allow her back and let her live a normal life I believe there will be riots like never seen before.”

While Blackscorpian added: “If she is OK with beheadings of innocent people,than WE are OK,with her NOT being allowed into the UK at all, rot in hell.

Shamima Begum: Piers Morgan hit out at her pleas

Shamima Begum: Piers Morgan hit out at her pleas (Image: TWITTER)
And Guv’nor said: “The UK has a moral duty to protect the Citizens of the UK from the terror threat & extremism.

"Begum volunteered to give up her rights when she left the UK to join a terrorist organisation. She has shown no remorse or regret & is 'ok' with beheadings, what else is she ok with?”

GMB presenter Piers Morgan also hit out at requests for sympathy from the ISIS bride: “I have zero sympathy for you, possible even less than that.
“My sympathy is with the people brutally beheaded/tortured/raped/murdered by your evil ISIS mates, you deluded, dangerous fool.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down