World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
 Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes

Go down

Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes Empty Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes

Post  Admin Fri 21 Jun 2019, 9:52 am

Jun 20, 2019 | 0  |     
OPINION (Charisma) – Prophecies about America’s judgment are coming to pass right in front of our eyes. What is it going to take before people start heeding the warnings? Between Nov. 21, 2016 and Dec. 7, 2016, a sister in Christ named Sonja Craighead was given a series of extremely detailed visions about the future of the United States. After the visions ended, Sonja composed a 17-page letter about these visions and sent them to us in the mail. You can read the entire 17-page letter right here.

My wife and I read the letter with great interest in late 2016, but life started to get extremely busy, and I soon put the letter out of my mind. But then a few weeks ago, Sonja contacted us again and pointed out that some of the things that she saw in her visions have started to come to pass. For example, in her letter, she said that the Lord showed her this: Much livestock will lay dead due to extremes in our weather. I saw cattle in N. and S. Dakota, and Nebraska lying dead in pastures from violent storms. There are three main points that I want you to take note of from these two sentences.

1. She saw cattle lying dead.

2. This was to happen in the states of North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska.

3. Violent storms were to be the cause of these deaths.

Of course, this is precisely what we witnessed back in March of this year. In fact, the number of calves lost in the state of Nebraska was absolutely unprecedented.
 READ MORE https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/06/prophecies-about-americas-judgment-coming-to-pass-in-front-of-our-eyes/

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/76848-prophecies-about-america-s-judgment-coming-to-pass-in-front-of-our-eyes

Charisma
Charisma is a monthly Christian magazine based in Lake Mary, Florida, a suburb of Orlando. It is aimed at Pentecostals and charismatics.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/76848-prophecies-about-america-s-judgment-coming-to-pass-in-front-of-our-eyes
Prophecies About America's Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes
5:00PM EDT 6/19/2019 MICHAEL SNYDER

(Photo by Ryan Graybill on Unsplash)
Prophecies about America's judgment are coming to pass right in front of our eyes. What is it going to take before people start heeding the warnings? Between Nov. 21, 2016 and Dec. 7, 2016, a sister in Christ named Sonja Craighead was given a series of extremely detailed visions about the future of the United States. After the visions ended, Sonja composed a 17-page letter about these visions and sent them to us in the mail. You can read the entire 17-page letter right here.

My wife and I read the letter with great interest in late 2016, but life started to get extremely busy, and I soon put the letter out of my mind.

But then a few weeks ago, Sonja contacted us again and pointed out that some of the things that she saw in her visions have started to come to pass.

For example, in her letter she said that the Lord showed her this:

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

Much livestock will lay dead due to extremes in our weather. I saw cattle in N. and S. Dakota, and Nebraska lying dead in pastures from violent storms.

There are three main points that I want you to take note of from these two sentences.

Of course this is precisely what we witnessed back in March of this year. In fact, the number of calves lost in the state of Nebraska was absolutely unprecedented. The following is an excerpt from my article entitled '"As Many as a Million Calves Lost In Nebraska" – Beef Prices in the U.S. To Escalate Dramatically in the Coming Months':

According to Agriculture Secretary Sunny Purdue, there "may be as many as a million calves lost in Nebraska" due to the catastrophic flooding that has hit the state. This is not a rumor, this is not an exaggeration, and this is not based on any sort of speculation. This number comes to us directly from the top agriculture official in the entire country, and it means that the economic toll from the recent floods is far greater than most of us had anticipated. You can watch Purdue make this quote on Fox Business right here, and it is important to remember that this number is just for one state. It is hard to imagine what the final numbers will look like when the livestock losses for all of the states affected by the flooding are tallied up. This is already the worst agricultural disaster in modern American history, and the National Weather Service is telling us that there will be more catastrophic flooding throughout the middle portion of the nation for the next two months.

Another thing that Sonja was shown was that crops in the Midwest would be "ruined by flooding":

I saw in the mid-west states of Iowa, Ohio and parts of Missouri, corn standing in mud and water, being ruined by flooding, with rot and mold on the corn ears.

Once again, this is precisely what has happened.

In fact, a USA Today article about all of the recent flood damage specifically mentioned the states of Iowa and Ohio:

Rain and flooding that began in March have kept farmers from planting a major portion of their crops during the normal mid-April to mid-May season in states like Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio and Michigan. As of Sunday, 39% of soybean acres have been planted in the 18 largest producing states, compared with an average 79% over the past five years, Agriculture Department figures show. Sixty-seven percent of corn acres are in the ground, vs. an average 96%. Such delays are unprecedented, Newton says.

Are you starting to get the picture?

The things that she was shown are really starting to happen.

Sonja was also shown that there would be widespread recalls of foods and that there would be confusion on what foods are safe to eat:

This is something that is happening right now. In fact, here are four examples from within the past week:

–"Kroger recalls frozen berries that might have hepatitis A"

–"Tyson Foods recalls more than 190,000 pounds of chicken fritters shipped nationwide"

–"Check your freezer: Kroger recalls ground beef and ribeye due to potential health hazard"

–"Townsend Farms, Inc., Notifies Costco of Possible Health Risk and Recalls Conventional Frozen Kirkland Three Berry Blend"

Considering the track record of her letter so far, don't you think you should read it and find out what else she was shown?

According to Sonja, what we have experienced so far is nothing compared to what is coming. In fact, in her letter, she stated that the viciousness and violence she witnessed in her visions "is hard for me to even put into words":

The entire letter has been posted on Scribd. God really is speaking to His people, and I encourage you to share this with everyone that you can.

This article originally appeared on The Most Important News. Reprinted with permission.

Listen to the podcasts for more from Michael Snyder.

What You Need to Know About Animal Disease, Weather, and Skid with Michael Snyder
What You Need to Know About Animal Disease, Weather, and Skid with Michael Snyder
37 Minutes • 8 days ago

There is an outbreak of disease in the world's pork supply. Record high heat, rains, and floods are hitting across the country. Skid rows in our major cities are growing. Listen to how the Lord warned Michael Snyder of these issues through a letter from a sister in Christ back in 2016. Bonus Greenelines takeaways at the end.

Why Ford and Other Firms are Laying Off Employees with Michael Snyder
Why Ford and Other Firms are Laying Off Employees with Michael Snyder
20 Minutes • a month ago

Over half of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. But what happens when big firms start laying off workers and close down stores? Michael Snyder is back to explain the wave of layoffs happening from Ford to Dressbarn. Be encouraged to know if you lose your job, God has something greater for you.

Michael Snyder Talks Troubling Corn Ratios and How the Trade War Affects Your Family
Michael Snyder Talks Troubling Corn Ratios and How the Trade War Affects Your Family
26 Minutes • a month ago

With too much rain in the forecast, U.S. corn farmers are unable to plant what they need to for harvest this year. Then the trade wars between the U.S. and China will affect consumers as prices increase. Do these concerns point to prophetic signs of a famine? Listen as Michael Snyder returns to Greenelines to speak on the impact of a down corn market and escalating trade wars.

Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed are solely the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of Charisma Media.
Michael Snyder's book entitled "Living A Life That Really Matters" is available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.

You are here:    Home   Opinion   Prophecies About America's Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes
Prophecies About America's Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes
5:00PM EDT 6/19/2019 MICHAEL SNYDER

(Photo by Ryan Graybill on Unsplash)
Prophecies about America's judgment are coming to pass right in front of our eyes. What is it going to take before people start heeding the warnings? Between Nov. 21, 2016 and Dec. 7, 2016, a sister in Christ named Sonja Craighead was given a series of extremely detailed visions about the future of the United States. After the visions ended, Sonja composed a 17-page letter about these visions and sent them to us in the mail. You can read the entire 17-page letter right here.

My wife and I read the letter with great interest in late 2016, but life started to get extremely busy, and I soon put the letter out of my mind.

But then a few weeks ago, Sonja contacted us again and pointed out that some of the things that she saw in her visions have started to come to pass.

For example, in her letter she said that the Lord showed her this:

Much livestock will lay dead due to extremes in our weather. I saw cattle in N. and S. Dakota, and Nebraska lying dead in pastures from violent storms.

There are three main points that I want you to take note of from these two sentences.

Of course this is precisely what we witnessed back in March of this year. In fact, the number of calves lost in the state of Nebraska was absolutely unprecedented. The following is an excerpt from my article entitled '"As Many as a Million Calves Lost In Nebraska" – Beef Prices in the U.S. To Escalate Dramatically in the Coming Months':

According to Agriculture Secretary Sunny Purdue, there "may be as many as a million calves lost in Nebraska" due to the catastrophic flooding that has hit the state. This is not a rumor, this is not an exaggeration, and this is not based on any sort of speculation. This number comes to us directly from the top agriculture official in the entire country, and it means that the economic toll from the recent floods is far greater than most of us had anticipated. You can watch Purdue make this quote on Fox Business right here, and it is important to remember that this number is just for one state. It is hard to imagine what the final numbers will look like when the livestock losses for all of the states affected by the flooding are tallied up. This is already the worst agricultural disaster in modern American history, and the National Weather Service is telling us that there will be more catastrophic flooding throughout the middle portion of the nation for the next two months.

Another thing that Sonja was shown was that crops in the Midwest would be "ruined by flooding":

I saw in the mid-west states of Iowa, Ohio and parts of Missouri, corn standing in mud and water, being ruined by flooding, with rot and mold on the corn ears.

Once again, this is precisely what has happened.

In fact, a USA Today article about all of the recent flood damage specifically mentioned the states of Iowa and Ohio:

Rain and flooding that began in March have kept farmers from planting a major portion of their crops during the normal mid-April to mid-May season in states like Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio and Michigan. As of Sunday, 39% of soybean acres have been planted in the 18 largest producing states, compared with an average 79% over the past five years, Agriculture Department figures show. Sixty-seven percent of corn acres are in the ground, vs. an average 96%. Such delays are unprecedented, Newton says.

Are you starting to get the picture?

The things that she was shown are really starting to happen.

Sonja was also shown that there would be widespread recalls of foods and that there would be confusion on what foods are safe to eat:

This is something that is happening right now. In fact, here are four examples from within the past week:

–"Kroger recalls frozen berries that might have hepatitis A"

–"Tyson Foods recalls more than 190,000 pounds of chicken fritters shipped nationwide"

–"Check your freezer: Kroger recalls ground beef and ribeye due to potential health hazard"

–"Townsend Farms, Inc., Notifies Costco of Possible Health Risk and Recalls Conventional Frozen Kirkland Three Berry Blend"

Considering the track record of her letter so far, don't you think you should read it and find out what else she was shown?

According to Sonja, what we have experienced so far is nothing compared to what is coming. In fact, in her letter, she stated that the viciousness and violence she witnessed in her visions "is hard for me to even put into words":

The entire letter has been posted on Scribd. God really is speaking to His people, and I encourage you to share this with everyone that you can.

This article originally appeared on The Most Important News. Reprinted with permission.

Listen to the podcasts for more from Michael Snyder.

Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed are solely the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of Charisma Media.
Michael Snyder's book entitled "Living A Life That Really Matters" is available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com.

Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.

See an error in this article? Send us a correction