World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer

2 posters

Go down

Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer Empty Re: Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer

Post  jessie Sat 11 Apr 2009, 9:33 am

i will certainly be praying for salvation to come to him ..and that God would give him more time ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer Empty Please pray for Bill say amen or add your prayer

Post  Admin Fri 10 Apr 2009, 9:13 pm

Bill is my first husband whom many of you of old have heard me talk of how he used to come in these past few years for a cuppa and chat with me.
He is not a Christian as far as I know, but I do feel time is drawing so very near for him to meet our God........He is very ill and Father God has been so merciful in prolonging his days where they said months ago he had 1 week to live. You can read in sharing my day the urgent prayer needed now please.
I have claimed him for the Kingdom but I DO know God has permissive will and free will, I have a little encouragement told me that he had began listening to radio church I for one know God reads our heart as explained in my testimony and it is not the norm of Salvation prayer offered which is Salvation to man explained as best we can in Church or by others and our job is to do what we are able and leave the rest to God.
I pray:

Father you know how long I have prayed for this man to come to the saving knowledge through Jesus Christ our Saviour the only way of salvation and place in heaven with you.
Lord God who is Mighty Great in compassion and mercy
once again I come lifting this man who is so dear to me and the family.
Lord you weep I am convinced at his stubborness as you wept over Israel.
You know his heart and his thoughts afar off, often he has quoted your word but have not bent the knee of his heart to you that I know of, to me there is no silent Christian.
Lord it seems that he is brought so low now, I see this as your good hand upon his life.
Father God in your great mercy and compassion you are able to soften the hardest of hearts the most stubborn,
although and as yet, you give us free will in your Love
God thank you for your love and freedom.

We lift up Bill to your throne and ask that in these quiet times he now has, that you will speak to his soul by your Holy spirit and draw him to yourself.
We do not direct you how you will do it, but claim this man for your kingdom, Lord we would even be so bold as to ask for a miracle that would happen, you know his tenacity in causes he has been fighting for,
I think how much he could use this energy once he has received your good hand upon his life with miraculous recovery.
Only you know Lord this is just my wish and thoughts.
I commit dear Bill to your tender loving care and pray your will be done in his life.

Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down