World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» My Manna
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:29 pm by Admin

» I'm Ron Hutchcraft A WORD WITH YOU
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:06 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

» MISC NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:46 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:30 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 2:33 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 1:11 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 1:08 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 12:58 pm by Admin

» POLL Your response Needed Ilhan Omar
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 10:41 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin on Mon 01 Jun 2020, 10:16 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

June 1 - Confidence

Character-change comes by doing My Will in days when you see no Vision and hear no Voice.

Never leave the path of strict observance of all you were told to do when you saw Me and spoke to Me on the Mount. If you do you walk into serious danger.

These dull days are your practice days. Difficulties appear, failure seems inevitable. But all is necessary, so that you may learn to adapt your life to the teaching I have given you, may realize your own weakness, develop obedience and perseverance, without waiting for further instruction and inspiration.

Persevere with patience. I guide you still, for I am with you when you do not realize My Presence.

More faith will come through the confidence arising from experience.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 01 Jun 2020, 12:54 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners
June 1 - Companionship

I am my beloved’s,
and my beloved is mine.

Song of Solomon 6:3
The way of the soul’s transformation is the Way of Divine Companionship.

Not so much the asking Me to make you this or that but the living with Me, thinking of Me, talking to Me – thus you grow like Me.

Love Me.  Rest in Me.

Joy in Me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 31 May 2020, 10:40 pm

May 31 - Prayer Without Words

Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
Lord, hear us, we pray.          

Hear and I answer.  Spend much time in prayer.  Prayer is of many kinds, but of whatever kind, prayer is the linking up of the soul and mind and heart to God.

So that if it is only a glance of faith, a look or word of Love, or confidence, and no supplication is expressed, it yet follows that supply and all necessary are secured.

Because the soul, being linked to God, united to Him, receives in and through Him all things.  And the soul, when in human form, needs too the things belonging to its habitation.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

May 31 - Into My Likeness

“Changed . . . from Glory to Glory.”  Changed from one character to another.  Each change marking as it were a milestone on the Spiritual Highway.

The Beauty of the view you see in the distance is the realization of My character, My Glory, towards which with varying pace you are hourly progressing.

The way to secure better progress is to keep your gaze on your goal.  Not on the road you traverse, assuredly not on the way by which you have come.  Your goal is that Glory or Character that you see more and more clearly in Me, your Lord and Master.

“It doth not yet appear what you shall be, but know that when I shall appear (that is to you, to your sight, when you see Me), you shall be like Me, for you shall see Me as I am.”

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 May 2020, 9:45 pm

May 30 - See Clear

Your power to help your brother does not depend upon him. It is in your own hands.  It is conditional upon your casting out the beam out of your own eye.

Attack not your brother’s faults but your own.

As you eradicate those you discover where your brother needs help, and you acquire the power to give him that help to conquer and to eradicate his faults.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 May 2020, 1:33 pm

May 30 - The Devil's Death Knell

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me.
Psalm 50:23
Our Lord, we praise Thee.

Praise is the devil’s death knell.  Resignation, acceptance of My Will, obedience to it, have not the power to vanquish evil that praise has.

The joyful heart is my best weapon against all evil.  Oh! pray and praise.

You are learning your lesson.  You are being led out into a large place.  Go with songs of rejoicing.  Rejoice evermore.  Happy indeed if each day has its thrill of joy.

Talk to Me more during the day.  Look up into My Face – a look of Love, a feeling of security, a thrill of Joy at the sense of the nearness of My Presence – these are your best prayers.

Let these smooth the day’s work, then fear will vanish, and fear is the grim figure that turns aside success.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 29 May 2020, 11:41 am

God Calling – May 29
m_go171

May 29 Forget 
Regret nothing. Not even the sins and failures.  When a man views earth’s wonders from some mountain height he does not spend his time in dwelling on the stones and stumbles, the faints and failures, that marked his upward path.

So with you.  Breathe in the rich blessings of each new day – forget all that lies behind you.

Man is so made that he can carry the weight of twenty-four hours, no more.  Directly he weighs down with the years behind, and the days ahead, his back breaks.  I have promised to help you with the burden of today only, the past I have taken from you and if you, foolish hearts, choose to gather again that burden and bear it, then, indeed, you mock Me to expect Me to share it.

For weal or woe each day is ended.  What remains to be lived, the coming twenty-four hours, you must face as you awake.

A man on a march on earth carries only what he needs for that march.  Would you pity him if you saw him bearing too the overwhelming weight of the worn-out shoes and uniforms of past marches and years?  And yet, in the mental and spiritual life, man does these things.  Small wonder My poor world is heartsick and weary.

Not so must you act.

This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind … 
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of 
God in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 3:13,14

Authorcaroltwolisteners
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 28 May 2020, 9:21 pm

May 28 - Test Your Love

And be content with such things as ye have; for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

A great Love knows that in every difficulty, every trial, every failure, the presence of the loved one suffices.  Test your Love for Me by this.

Just to be with Me, just to know I am beside you – does that bring you Joy and Peace?  If not, then your Love for Me, and your realization of My Love, are at fault.

Then, if this be so, pray for more Love.

May 28 - Care for All

Realize My overflowing and overwhelming Bounty.  The stores of the Lord are inexhaustible, but to test My generosity to the full you must be generous.

My lovers give with no stingy hands.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 27 May 2020, 8:29 pm

May 27 - Roots and Fruits

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him; Rooted and built up in him.
Colossians 2:6,7

Remember the lesson of the seed too in its sending a shoot down so that it may be rooted and grounded, while at the same time it sends a shoot up to be the plant and flower that shall gladden the world.

The two growths are necessary.  Without the strong root it would soon wither, as much activity fails for lack of growth in Me.  The higher the growth up the deeper must be the enrooting.

Many forget this and thus their work ceases to be permanent for Me.  Beware of the leaves and flowers without the strong root.

May 27 - Home of Content

Can you not trust My supply?

All is yours.  Could I plan your journey, your way of life, your work and not count the cost?

Can you not trust Me even as you would trust an earthly friend?  Live in My Kingdom and then the supply of the Kingdom is yours.

I wish you to learn the Glory of a God-protected life.

No idle, fruitless rushing hither and thither.

Storms may rage, difficulties press hard, but you will know no harm . . . safe, protected, and guided.

Love knows no fear.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 26 May 2020, 10:10 pm

May 26 - A Day at a Time

The problems of tomorrow cannot be solved without the experience of today.

There is a plan for your lives dependent upon the faithful work of each day.  You frustrate that plan if you leave today’s task incomplete, while you bestir and fret yourself over tomorrow’s happenings.

You will never learn the Law of Supply if you do this, and the learning of that Law is the lesson for now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 26 May 2020, 11:43 am

God Calling – May 26

May 26 Claim More 
You are doing your claiming as I have said, and soon you will see the result.  You cannot do this long without it being seen in the material.  It is an undying law.

You are at present children practicing a new lesson.  Practice – practice – soon you will be able to do it so readily.

You see others manifesting so easily, so readily demonstrating My Power.  But you have not seen the discipline that went before.  Discipline absolutely necessary before this Power is given to My disciples.  It is a further initiation.

You are feeling you have learnt so much that life cannot be a failure.  That is right, but others have to wait to see the outward manifestation in your lives before they realize this Spiritual Truth.

Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: 
ask and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
John 16:24

Posted onMay 26, 2020AuthorcaroltwolistenersCategoriesGodCalling
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 25 May 2020, 10:36 pm

May 25 - New Temptations

You will find that as you grow in Grace evil forces are more ready to hinder your work and influence.

Walk warily, watchfully.

Always see that there is a new discipline to become a part of your armor, for as you progress new temptations will present themselves.

In rarefied air there are subtle dangers unknown in the valley or on the lower sides of the mountain.  Many a disciple fails because he is not aware of the mountain dangers.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 25 May 2020, 12:56 pm

May 25 - Accomplish Anything

And Jesus said unto them …
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, … nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Matthew 17:20
There will be no limit to what you can accomplish.  Realize that.  Never relinquish any task or give up the thought of any task because it seems beyond your power, only if you see it is not My Will for you.  This I command you.

Think of the tiny snowdrop-shoot in the hard ground.  No certainty even that when it has forced its weary way up, sunlight and warmth will greet it.

What a task beyond its power that must seem.  But the inner urge of Life within the seed compelling it, it carries out that task.  The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 24 May 2020, 10:33 pm

May 24 - Abundance

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God. 
2 Corinthians 3:5

How unseeing the world goes on!  How unknowing of your heartaches and troubles, your battles won, your conquests, your difficulties.

But be thankful, both of you, that there is One who knows, One who marks every crisis, every effort, every heartache.

For you both, who are not idle hearers, you must know that every troubled soul I tell you of, is one for you to help.  You do not help enough.  As you help, help will flow back and your circle of helpfulness will widen more and more, ever more and more.

Just feel that you are two of My disciples, present at the feeding of the five thousand, and that to you I hand out the food, and you pass it on, and ever more and more.  You can always say with so few loaves and fishes “We have only enough for our own needs.”  It was not only My Blessing, but the Passing-on of the disciples that worked the miracle.

Get a feeling of bounteous giving into your beings.  They were “all filled.”  There was a supply over.

I give with a large Hand and Heart.  Note the draught of fishes.  The net brake, the boat began to sink with the lavishness of My Gift.  Lose sight of all limitations.

Abundance is God’s Supply.  Turn out all limited thoughts.  Receive showers and in your turn – shower.

May 24 - No Separation

Come to Me.

At first with reluctant footsteps, then, as our Friendship grows, ever more and more eagerly, until the magic of My Presence not only calls but holds you, and reluctantly you turn to earth’s ways and duties again.

But, as time passes, even that reluctance passes too, as you know there is no separation, not even a temporary one, in such Companionship; because I go with you and My Words you carry ever in your heart.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 May 2020, 10:10 pm

May 23 - Little Frets

Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines;  for our vines have tender grapes.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Your lack of control is not due to the big burdens, but to your permitting the little frets and cares and burdens to accumulate.

If anything vex you deal with that and get that righted with Me before you allow yourself to speak to, or meet anybody, or to undertake any new duty.

Look upon yourself more as performing My errands and coming back quickly to Me to tell Me that message is delivered, that task done.

Then with no feeling of responsibility as to result (your only responsibility was to see the duty done) go out again, rejoicing at still more to do for My Sake.

May 23 - Getting and Giving

Come, My children, come and gladly claim.  Come and take from Me.  Come with outstretched hands to receive.

And keep nothing.  Eagerly pass on My gifts so that I may again bless your emptiness and refill your vessels.

You begin to understand this Law of Supply.

Man does not realize that for the children of the Kingdom the law is not that which rules outside.

My followers must be channels through which My gifts can pass to others.  You cannot obtain My supply and follow the way of the world.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 22 May 2020, 8:35 pm

May 22 - Command Your Lord

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire,when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall receive them. 
Mark 11:24

Lord, I claim Thy help.

Yes!  Claim, be constantly claiming.  There is a trust that waits long, and a trust that brooks no delay – that once convinced of the right of a course, once sure of God’s guidance, says with all the persistence of a child, “Now.”  “Make no long tarrying, oh, my God.”

You are no longer servants but friends.  A friend can command his friend – can know that all the friend, the true friend, has is his by right.  That does not mean an idle living at the expense of a friend, but claiming the friend’s means:  name, time, all that he has, when your supply is exhausted.

Friendship – true friendship, implies the right to appropriate.  And in God’s service is perfect freedom.  Heirs of God – you are joint heirs with Me in the inheritance.  We share the Father’s property. You have the same right to use and claim I have.  Use your right.  A beggar supplicates.  A son, a daughter, appropriates.

Small wonder when I see My children sitting before My House supplicating and waiting – that I leave them there until they realize how foolish such action, when they have only to walk into their Home and take.

This cannot be the attitude of all.  There must be first a definite realization of Sonship.

#

May 22 - Christianity Has Not Failed

Men are trying to live the Christian Life in the Light and Teaching of My three years’ Mission alone.  That was never My Purpose.

I came to reveal My Father, to show the God-Spirit working in man.  I taught, not that man was only to attempt to copy the JESUS of Nazareth, but that man was also to be so possessed by My Spirit, the Spirit actuating all I did, that he would be inspired as I was.

Seek to follow Me by the Power of the Indwelling Spirit which I bequeathed to you.  This Spirit WILL guide you into all Truth.

I told My disciples that I could not tell them all but the Spirit would guide them.  That is where MY followers fail Me.  Dwell more and more upon this Spirit-Guidance, promised to all, and so little claimed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 21 May 2020, 9:39 pm

May 21 - Fling It At My Feet

And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
Mark 4:19

To see Me you must bring Me your cares and show Me your heart of Trust.  Then, as you leave your cares, you become conscious of My Presence.

This consciousness persisted in brings its reward of Me.  Through a mist of care no man may see My Face.  Only when the burden is flung at My Feet do you pass on to consciousness and spiritual sight.

Remember, obedience, obedience, obedience – the straight and narrow way into the Kingdom.

Not of you must it be said, even in lovingly tender reproach – “Why call ye Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not the things which I say.”

Character is chiseled into Beauty by the daily discipline and daily duties done.  For in many ways, My disciples must work out their own salvation, though this is not possible without My strength and Help, and without converse with Me.

Even for the Spiritual Life the training is different for different spirits.  The man who would fain live a life of prayer and meditation is thrust into the busy ways of life, and the busy man is bidden to rest and wait patiently for Me.  O joy, O rest, and in the busy ways be ever at peace.

May 21 - Soften The Soil

In My story of the Sower the hearts that lost the blessing, that held no good result, lost it because My servants had failed to prepare the ground.

They had failed to guard those they sought to influence, against the power of evil, and hardness of heart.  They had failed to brace them to bear trouble and difficulty.  They had failed to warn them against becoming too engrossed with having and getting.

The ground of the Sower had not been prepared.  Much prayer  must precede seed-sowing if the labor is not to be in vain.

So seek to prepare My way before Me.  Then I, the Great Sower, will come.  Harvest will indeed be great.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 20 May 2020, 5:53 pm

May 20 - Spirit Waves

You have been told to end all prayer upon a note of praise.

That note of praise is not only faith rising up through difficulties to greet Me.  It is even more.  It is the Soul’s recognition that My Help is already on the way.

It is the echo in your heart of the sound borne on Spirit Waves.

It is given to those who love and trust Me to sense this approach.

So rejoice and be glad, for truly your redemption draweth nigh.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 20 May 2020, 11:19 am

May 20 - Win Me and Win All

Only be thou strong and very courageous.
Joshua 1:7
You will conquer.  The conquering spirit is never crushed.  Keep a brave and trusting heart. Face all your difficulties in the spirit of Conquest.

Rise to greater heights than you have known before. Remember where I am is Victory. Forces of evil, within and without you, flee at My Presence.

Win Me and all is won.  All.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 19 May 2020, 10:57 pm

May 19 - Rescued and Guided

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. 
Deuteronomy 33:27

Rest knowing all is so safe in My Hands. Rest is Trust. Ceaseless activity is distrust. Without the knowledge that I am working for you, you do not rest. Inaction then would be the outcome of despair.

My Hand is not shortened that it cannot save. Know that, repeat it, rely on it, welcome the knowledge, delight in it. Such a truth is a hope flung to a drowning man. Every repetition of it is one pull nearer shore and safety.

Let that illustration teach you a great truth.  Lay hold of the truth, pray it, affirm it, hold on to the rope.  How foolish are your attempts to save yourself, one hand on the  rope, and one making efforts to swim ashore!  You may relinquish your hold of the rope and hinder the rescuer – who has to act with the greater caution lest he lose you.

The storms and tempests are not all of life.  The Psalmist who said “All thy waves and thy billows are gone over me” wrote also “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.”

Meditate upon that wonder – truth, the three steps safety, security, guidance.  (1) “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit” – Safety.  (2) “He set my feet upon a rock” – Security (3) “He established my goings” – Guidance. No. 3 is the final stage when the saved soul trusts Me so entirely it seeks no more its own way but leaves all future plans to Me its Rescuer.

May 19 - The Ordered Life

You cannot be doing My work well and wielding a worthy influence unless all your life is ordered.

Let that be your aim and your achievement.

Secure this order and you will be able to do so much more in My service, and, without haste or unrest, reflect more the order and beauty of My Kingdom.

You need this discipline in your life.

Peace is the result of an ordered life lived with Me.

Prepare yourself for each task, for each occasion.  Pray for those you will contact, your time with them.

This will save discord, and will enable the work and planning, in which you cooperate with them, to be fruitful for good.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 May 2020, 9:01 pm

May 18 - New and Vital Power

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 
John 10:10
“Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth.”   Not for merit was salvation, the promise was to all who looked.

To look is surely within the Power of everyone.  One look suffices. Salvation follows.

Look and you are saved from despair.  Look and you are saved from care. Look and you are saved from worry. Look, and into you there flows a peace beyond all understanding, a Power new and vital, a Joy wonderful indeed.

Look and keep looking. Doubt flees, Joy reigns, and Hope conquers.

Life, Eternal Life, is yours – revitalizing, renewing.

May 18 - The Healing Light

Wherever My followers go, there should be My Light surrounding them.  The Light of the Sun of Righteousness.

Evil cannot live in that Light.

Man is only just learning that light banishes disease.

Every follower of Mine who is in close personal touch with Me is surrounded by this Light.  Light Eternal.  Light reflected by a consciousness of My Presence.

So whether he speak or not he must be the means of diffusing My Light wherever he goes.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 May 2020, 4:35 pm

May 17 - My Messenger Goes Before

When you think of Me as your Rescuer, remember it is not only from sin, depression, or despair.

It is from the difficulties of life also and from perplexity as to your path.  I solve your problems.  I provide the channel through which help will come.

I send My messenger to prepare your way before you.  I train you so that you may be fitted for your next task, so that you may be worthy of My promised blessing.  That blessing which I long to shower on you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from fallin, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 May 2020, 11:49 am

May 17 - Sorrow Into Joy

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1 Thessalonians 4:11

“Sorrow may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

My bravest are those who can anticipate the morning and feel in the night of sorrow that underlying Joy that tells of confident expectations of the morning.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 May 2020, 10:35 pm

May 3 - Useless Activity

Preparation time is so neglected by My followers.  Consequently there is lack of power in work for Me.

To alter the laws of a country is no real remedy for ill.  Men’s hearts must be altered by contact with Me.

Remember the lessons I have taught you about useless activity.  When most work cries out to be done, then it is truly the time — not to rush, but to Commune with Me and My Father.

Never feel strong in yourself.  Know that only in My Strength can you accomplish all.  No mountain of difficulty can then be insurmountable or immovable.

May 4 - Share With Me

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment.
1 John 4:18
Delight in My Love. Try to live in the rapture of the Kingdom.

Claim big things. Claim great things. Claim Joy and Peace and freedom from care. Joy in Me.

I am your Lord, your Creator. Remember too that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. Your Creator, when My thought about the world called it into being – your Creator as much, too, today, when I can, by loving thought for you, call into being all you need on the material plane.

Joy in Me, trust in Me, share all life with Me, see Me in everything, rejoice in me. Share all with Me as a child shares its pains and cuts and griefs and newfound treasures of joys and little work with its Mother.

And give Me the joy of sharing all with you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

May 4 - The Acceptable Gift

Rest in My Love.  Abide in Me.

Leave all to follow Me — your pride, your self-sufficiency, your fears of what others may think — All.

Have no fear.  Go forth into the unknown with Me, fearful of nothing with so sure a convoy.

Just as a flower, given as an offering to a loved one, so is your tribute of love to Me.

As Mary gave her Love-offering, spikenard very precious, so give to Me your love and understanding.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 May 2020, 6:44 pm

May 3 - Kill Self Now

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might  be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 
Romans 6:6

Self dethroned – that is the lesson, but in its place put Love for Me, knowledge of Me.

Self, not only dethroned, but dead. A dead self is not an imprisoned self.  An imprisoned self is more potent to harm. In all training – (in Mine of you, and in yours of others) – let self die.

But for each blow to the life of self you must at the same time embrace and hold fast the new Life, Life with Me.

It is not a dead self that men have to fear, but a thwarted, captive, imprisoned self.  That self is infinitely more self-centered than the self-allowed full play.  But to you, My children, I teach a higher science-law than even freedom of the self.  I teach death to the self.  No repressions, just death.  Petty self-life exchanged for Divine Life.

And now I can make more clear to you what I would say about forgiveness of injuries.

But what you do not see is that you, the self in you, can never forgive injuries.  The very thought of them means self in the foreground, then the injury, instead of appearing less, appears greater. It is one of My commands that as you seek My forgiveness, so you must forgive.

No, My children, as all true Love is of God and is God, so all true forgiveness is of God and is God. The self cannot forgive. Kill self.

Cease trying to forgive those who fretted or wronged you.  It is a mistake to think about it.  Aim at killing the self now – in your daily life, and then, and not until then, you will find there is nothing that even remembers injury, because the only one injured, the self, is dead.

As long as it recurs to your mind you deceive yourself if you think it forgiven.

Many deceive themselves in this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 02 May 2020, 5:00 pm

May 2 - Souls That Smile

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. 
Ephesians 4:32

To conquer adverse circumstances, conquer yourselves. The answer to the desire of My Disciples to follow Me was “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

To accomplish much, be much.  In all cases the doing, to be well-doing, must be the mere unconscious expression of the being.

Fear not, fear not, all is well. Let the day be full of little prayers to Me, little turnings toward me. The smiles of the soul at one it loves.

Men call the Father the First Cause. Yes! See Him as the First Cause of every warm ray, every color in the sunset, every gleam on the water, every beautiful flower, every planned pleasure.

May 2 - Peace Unto Your Soul

Peace I leave with you, My Peace give I unto you.

I knew that only in Peace could My work be done.  Only in Peace could My followers help souls to Me.  At all costs keep that Peace.  If your heart-peace is unruffled, then every thought is a mighty force for ME.  Then every act is one of power.

Rely on My leading.  Nothing is impossible to Me.

Unlimited expectancy yours.  Unlimited power Mine.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum