World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 2 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Tue 13 Jun 2023, 9:55 pm

God Calling by Two Listeners

June 13 - God Inspired

I will lift up mine eyes until the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalm 121:1

You have entered now upon a mountain climb. Steep steps lead upward, but your power to help others will be truly marvelous.

Not alone will you arise. All towards whom you now send loving, pitying thoughts will be helped upward by you.

Looking to Me all your thoughts are God-inspired. Act on them and you will be led on. They are not your own impulses but the movement of My Spirit and, obeyed, will bring the answer to your prayers.

Love and Trust. Let no unkind thoughts of any dwell in your hearts, then I can act with all My Spirit-power, with nothing to hinder.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2023 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Jun 2023, 10:14 pm

June 12 - House on a Rock

Therefore, now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the Lord your God.
Jeremiah 26:13
Be watchful to hear My Voice and instantly to obey. Obedience is your great sign of faith. “Why call ye Me Lord, Lord and do not the things that I say” was My word when on earth to the many who followed and heard, but did not do.

I likened the man who heard and did not do to the man who built his house on the sand. In times of storm and trouble he is overthrown, his house falls.

I likened the man who obeyed Me implicitly to the man who built his house upon a rock. In times of storm he is steadfast, immovable.

Do not feel that by this I mean only the keeping of My Commandments, even the living My Sermon on the Mount. I mean more than that to those who know Me intimately. I mean the following, in all, the Inner Guiding that I give, the little injunctions I speak to each individual soul, the wish I express – and desire to have carried out.

The secure, steadfast, immovable life of My disciples, the Rock Home, is not built at a wish, in a moment, but is laid, stone by stone, foundations, walls, roof, by the acts of obedience, the daily following out of My wishes, the loving doing of My will.

He that heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them is like unto a man who built his house upon a rock, and the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house and it fell not, for it was founded upon a Rock.

And it is in that Rock-Home, manmade but divinely inspired – the House of Obedience – the truest expression of a disciple’s adoration and worship – it is there I come to dwell with My loved one.

Am I not giving you work, hope? Work for the gray days? Just little plain bricks of duties done and My Wishes carried out. All strengthening you and making of your character that steadfast, immovable Christian Character of which My servant Paul spoke and which he urged his followers to have.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-2

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

June 11 - Simple Obedience

Dear Lord, teach me to obey Thee in all things.

You are Mine, pledged to serve Me.

Every want of yours has been anticipated. Look back and see how each failure has been due to your not having obeyed implicitly the instructions I gave you in preparation for that task or trial.

Listening to My Voice implies obedience. I am a tender Lord of Love, but I am a Captain with whose words there must be no trifling.

You are a volunteer, not conscript, but if you expect the privileges of My Service you must render Me the obedience of that service.

The way of obedience may seem hard and dreary, but the security of My ordered life the untrained soul can never know. March in step with your Captain.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

June 15 - Spiritual Renewal

Deep life-giving draughts of My Spirit are yours. Think of the aridness, the thirst, that is unquenched till the whole unsatisfied being is age-worn.

Can you help man in any better way than by proving to him that the cleansing waters of My Spirit have power to wash away all that hinders growth, and to satisfy to the full every thirst of your nature?

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Jun 2023, 9:23 pm

June 10 - The Day of Trouble

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:15

Offer unto Me the sacrifice of thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High,
and then call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you.

To praise and thank and steadily fulfill your promises (vows) to Me are then, as it were, the placing of coin in My Bank, upon which, in your time of need, you can draw with confidence and certainty. Remember that.

The world wonders when it sees the man who can so unexpectedly draw large and unsuspected sums from his bank for his own need, that of a friend, or for some charity.

But what the world has not seen are the countless small sums paid into that bank, earned by faithful work in many ways.

And so in My Kingdom. The world sees the man of faith make a sudden demand upon Me, upon My stores, and lo! that demand is met.

So with you, My children. “Offer to God the sacrifice of Thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High and call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you.”

This is a promise for the seemingly dull days of little happenings, and a cheer for you, My children. When you seem not able to do big things you can be storing your little acts and words of faithfulness in My Great Storehouse, ready for the day of your big demand.

View this email in your browser

June 10 - Do You Remember?

Cultivate the habit of thinking about Me. God is everywhere. My Presence is always with you, but recollection brings consciousness of that Presence and closer friendship.

Deliberately recall some event in My life, some teaching of Mine, some act of love. So you will impress Me upon your character and life.

Your learning and accomplishments are valueless without My Grace, which is sufficient for you. Leave planning to Me. Leave Me to open or close the way.

Prepare yourself for all I am preparing for you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:48 pm

June 9 - An Obstacle course

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection; lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
1 Corinthians 9:27

Rise above your fears and fancies into My Joy. It will suffice to heal all your sores and wounds. Forget all sense of failure and shortcomings, all the painful jolts and jars, and trust Me, love Me, call upon Me.

Your discipleship is an obstacle race. “So run that ye may obtain.” Obtain not only your hearts’ desires, but obtain Me – your souls’ Joy and Haven.

What would you think of the runner who threw himself on the ground in despondency at his first hurdle?

Over, and on and up. I am your Leader and your goal.

June 9 - Set Apart

Count not these days as lost.

You have, even in this seemingly narrow life, countless opportunities for self-conquest. There is no greater task than that.

I set apart those who greatly desire to reflect Me, because there is danger that in the crowded ways, and among others, self will gain the ascendancy.

For a time, until self is recognized and conquered, you too must withdraw into the wilderness.

You are learning much, and I am your Teacher.

Come with Me into a desert place and rest a while.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Jun 2023, 9:56 pm

June 8 - The Only Way

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of your Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:23

Down through the ages My Power alone has kept millions of souls brave and true and strong, who else would have fallen by the way.

The Faith has been kept alive and handed down, not by the dwellers in ease, but by those who struggled and suffered and died for Me.

This life is not for the body, it is for the soul, and man too often chooses the way of life that best suits the body. Not the way that best suits the soul. And I permit only what best suits the soul.

Accept this and a wonderful molding is the result, reject it and My Purpose is frustrated, your best prayer unanswered, progress (Spiritual progress) delayed, trouble and grief stored up.

Try, each of you, to picture your soul as a third being trained by us – by you, and Me – and then you will share, and rejoice in sharing, in the discipline and training.

Stand apart from your soul with Me and welcome training – rejoice at progress.

June 8 - Perennial Youth

Count all well lost, all other work well foregone, to rest apart with Me.

From these times you go out strengthened, glad, full of Life-giving Joy — My Joy that you can never find anywhere else but with Me, the Joy-giving Christ.

Let others sense this Joy. More than any words this will show them the priceless gain of life with Me.

You shall truly find that there is no age in My Kingdom, in My Companionship.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Jun 2023, 10:31 pm

June 7 - Lose Life's Sting

Submit yourself entirely to My Control, My Kingship; then the sting is taken out of life’s rebuffs.

Welcome each contact as of My planning. Be ready to widen your circle of influence at My wish. Do not let age or other limitations daunt you.

Trust Me. Can I not judge your fitness for the task I give you? Have not I a Love for your acquaintances as well as for you?

Do not question My decisions. All is planned in Love for all My children. Only self-will can hinder the carrying out of the Divinely conceived plan.

Work gladly, knowing all needed wisdom shall be provided, also all needed material to do My Work.

Copyright © 2023 Two Listeners, All rights reserved

June 7 - True Beauty

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; and establish thou the work of our hands upon us
Psalm 90:17

Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear and your soul shall live.
– Isaiah 55:3

Not only live but grow in grace and power and beauty – the true Beauty, the Beauty of Holiness.

Reach ever forward after the things of My Kingdom.

In the animal world the very form of an animal alters to enable it to reach that upon which it delights to feed.

So reaching after the treasures of My Kingdom your whole nature becomes changed; so that you can best enjoy and receive the wonders of that Kingdom.

Dwell on these truths.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Jun 2023, 10:48 pm

June 6 - How Men See Me

But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:29
I came to help a world. And according to the varying needs of each so does each man see Me.

It is not necessary that you see Me as others see Me – the world, even the Church, My disciples, My followers, but it is necessary that you see Me, each of you, as supplying all that you personally need.

The weak need My Strength. The strong need My Tenderness. The tempted and fallen need My Salvation. The righteous need My Pity for sinners. The lonely need a Friend. The fighters need a Leader.

No man could be all these to men – only a God could be. In each of these relations of Mine to man you must see the God. The God-Friend, the God-Leader, the God-Savior.

June 6 - True Joys

Continue ye in My Love. Seek nothing for yourself, only what you can use for Me. Rely on Me for all. Be meek, not only towards Me but towards others. Love to serve. Have no fear. Seek to be true in all. Be full of Joy.

The world wants to see Joy, not in the thrills of worldly pleasures and dissipations, but in the beauty of Holiness. In the ecstasy of peaceful safety with Me. In the thrill of adventure My true followers know, in the satisfaction that self-conquest gives.

Let your world see that you are steadfast, immovable.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Jun 2023, 11:08 pm

June 5 - Delve Further

Examine yourself. Ask Me and I will show you what you are doing wrong — if only you will listen humbly and be unreservedly determined to do My Will.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Jun 2023, 6:06 pm

June 5 - That Tender Voice

And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
1 Kings 19:11, 12

Very quietly I speak. Listen to My Voice. Never heed the voices of the world – only the tender Divine Voice.

Listen and you will never be disappointed. Listen, and anxious thoughts and tired nerves will become rested. The Voice Divine – not so much in strength as in tenderness. Not so much in power as in restfulness.

But the tenderness and the restfulness will heal your scars and make you strong, and then it must be your task to let all your power be My Power. Man’s little power is as clay beside the granite rock of My Power.

You are My great care. Never feel at the mercy of the world. My angels guard you day and night and nothing can harm you. You would indeed thank Me if you knew the darts of fret and evil they turn from you.

Thank Me indeed for dangers unknown – unseen- but averted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Jun 2023, 10:51 pm

June 4 - Divine Patience

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter, so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Jeremiah 18:4

Lord, make us like Thee. Mold us into Thy likeness.

Molding, My children, means cutting and chiseling. It means sacrifice of the personal to conform to type. It is not only My work but yours.

The swift recognition of the selfish in your desires and motives, actions, words and thoughts, and the instant appeal to Me for help to eradicate that.

It is a work that requires cooperation – Mine and yours. It is a work that brings much sense of failure and discouragement too, at times, because, as the work proceeds, you see more and more clearly all that yet remains to be done.

Shortcomings you had hardly recognized or at least for which you had had no sense of sorrow, now cause you trouble and dismay.

Courage. That is in itself a sign of progress.

Patience, not only with others, but each of you, with herself

As you see the slow progress upward made by you, in spite of your longing and struggle, you will gain a divine patience with others whose imperfections trouble you.

So on and up. Forward. Patience – Perseverance – Struggle. Remember that I am beside you, your Captain and your Helper. So tender, so patient, so strong.

Yes, we cooperate and as I share your troubles, failures, difficulties, heartaches, so as My friends, you share My patience, and My strength – beloved.

June 3 - Praise for Everything

Confidence must be the finishing chord of every contact between you and Me. Joyful confidence. You must end upon the Joy-note.

The union between a soul and Me is attained in its beauty and complete satisfaction only when in every incident that soul achieves praise.

Love and laugh and thank Me all the time.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jun 2023, 2:35 pm

June 3 - Eject Sin With Love

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another; for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8

Our Lord, we love and praise Thee. Thou art our Joy and our exceeding great reward.

Remember that Love is the power which transforms the world. Love not only of Me, Love not only of the few dear to you, but Love of all – of the publicans, the sinners, the harlots – Love.

It is the only weapon with which sin can be driven out. Drive sin out with Love.

Drive fear and depression and despair and a sense of failure out with Praise.

Praise is the acknowledgement of that which I have sent you. Few men would send a further gift of payment until they had received the acknowledgement of the previous one. So praise, acknowledging, as it does, that My gift and blessing leaves the way open for Me to shower yet more on the thankful heart.

Learn as a child learns to say “Thank you” as a courtesy, with perhaps no real sense of gratitude at all. Do this until at last a thrill of joy, of thankful awe, will accompany the spoken word.

Do not expect for yourselves feeling that you know others have or have had. Just go on along the arid way of obedience, and persistence will be rewarded as you come to the Spring, the glad Spring of Water.

Oh, joy in Me, and, as far as in you lies, shed Joy on all around.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Jun 2023, 10:03 pm

June 2 - Shake Free

Come unto Me . . . and I will give you rest.

Rest in the midst of work. Heart-rest in the knowledge of My keeping Power.

Feel that rest stealing into your being. Incline your ear and come unto Me, hear and your soul shall live. Grow in strength, not overgrown by cares.

Let not the difficulties of life, like weeds, choke the rest of your soul, choke and tether the soaring freedom of your spirit.

Rise above these earth-bonds into newness of life, abundant and victorious. Rise.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Jun 2023, 5:54 pm

June 2 - My Image

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son.
Romans 8:29

My Lord and my God, we praise Thee, we bless Thee, we worship Thee. Make us like Thee.

You are willing to drink of the cup that I drink of – the wine of sorrow and disappointment.

You are Mine and will grow both of you more and more like Me, your Master.

True it is today as it was in the days of Moses that no man can see My face and live.

The self, the original Man, shrivels up and dies, and upon the soul becomes stamped My image.

Forward to Friends and Family

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Jun 2023, 8:49 pm

June 1 - Confidence

Character-change comes by doing My Will in days when you see no Vision and hear no Voice.

Never leave the path of strict observance of all you were told to do when you saw Me and spoke to Me on the Mount. If you do you walk into serious danger.

These dull days are your practice days. Difficulties appear, failure seems inevitable. But all is necessary, so that you may learn to adapt your life to the teaching I have given you, may realize your own weakness, develop obedience and perseverance, without waiting for further instruction and inspiration.

Persevere with patience. I guide you still, for I am with you when you do not realize My Presence.

More faith will come through the confidence arising from experience.

Forward to Friends and Family
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Jun 2023, 2:33 pm

June 1 - Companionship

I am my beloved’s,
and my beloved is mine.

Song of Solomon 6:3
The way of the soul’s transformation is the Way of Divine Companionship.

Not so much the asking Me to make you this or that but the living with Me, thinking of Me, talking to Me – thus you grow like Me.

Love Me. Rest in Me.

Joy in Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 May 2023, 10:16 pm

God Calling - Prayer without Words
Two Listeners Web Servant
May 31 - Prayer Without Words

Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
Lord, hear us, we pray.

Hear and I answer. Spend much time in prayer. Prayer is of many kinds, but of whatever kind, prayer is the linking up of the soul and mind and heart to God.

So that if it is only a glance of faith, a look or word of Love, or confidence, and no supplication is expressed, it yet follows that supply and all necessary are secured.

Because the soul, being linked to God, united to Him, receives in and through Him all things. And the soul, when in human form, needs too the things belonging to its habitation.

May 31 - Into My Likeness

“Changed . . . from Glory to Glory.” Changed from one character to another. Each change marking as it were a milestone on the Spiritual Highway.

The Beauty of the view you see in the distance is the realization of My character, My Glory, towards which with varying pace you are hourly progressing.

The way to secure better progress is to keep your gaze on your goal. Not on the road you traverse, assuredly not on the way by which you have come. Your goal is that Glory or Character that you see more and more clearly in Me, your Lord and Master.

“It doth not yet appear what you shall be, but know that when I shall appear (that is to you, to your sight, when you see Me), you shall be like Me, for you shall see Me as I am.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 May 2023, 10:52 pm

May 30 - The Devil's Death Knell

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me.
Psalm 50:23
Our Lord, we praise Thee.

Praise is the devil’s death knell. Resignation, acceptance of My Will, obedience to it, have not the power to vanquish evil that praise has.

The joyful heart is my best weapon against all evil. Oh! pray and praise.

You are learning your lesson. You are being led out into a large place. Go with songs of rejoicing. Rejoice evermore. Happy indeed if each day has its thrill of joy.

Talk to Me more during the day. Look up into My Face – a look of Love, a feeling of security, a thrill of Joy at the sense of the nearness of My Presence – these are your best prayers.

Let these smooth the day’s work, then fear will vanish, and fear is the grim figure that turns aside success.

May 30 - See Clear

Your power to help your brother does not depend upon him. It is in your own hands. It is conditional upon your casting out the beam out of your own eye.

Attack not your brother’s faults but your own.

As you eradicate those you discover where your brother needs help, and you acquire the power to give him that help to conquer and to eradicate his faults.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 May 2023, 1:40 pm

May 29 - Forgot

This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind … I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13,14
Regret nothing. Not even the sins and failures. When a man views earth’s wonders from some mountain height he does not spend his time in dwelling on the stones and stumbles, the faints and failures, that marked his upward path.

So with you. Breathe in the rich blessings of each new day – forget all that lies behind you.

Man is so made that he can carry the weight of twenty-four hours, no more. Directly he weighs down with the years behind, and the days ahead, his back breaks. I have promised to help you with the burden of today only, the past I have taken from you and if you, foolish hearts, choose to gather again that burden and bear it, then, indeed, you mock Me to expect Me to share it.

For weal or woe each day is ended. What remains to be lived, the coming twenty-four hours, you must face as you awake.

A man on a march on earth carries only what he needs for that march. Would you pity him if you saw him bearing too the overwhelming weight of the worn-out shoes and uniforms of past marches and years? And yet, in the mental and spiritual life, man does these things. Small wonder My poor world is heartsick and weary.

Not so must you act.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 May 2023, 10:34 pm

May 28 - Care for All

Realize My overflowing and overwhelming Bounty. The stores of the Lord are inexhaustible, but to test My generosity to the full you must be generous.

My lovers give with no niggard hands.

nig·gard
ˈniɡərd/
noun
noun: niggard; plural noun: niggards
a stingy or ungenerous person.
adjective
adjective: niggard
archaic term for niggardly.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 May 2023, 10:29 pm

May 28 - Test Your Love

And be content with such things as ye have; for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

A great Love knows that in every difficulty, every trial, every failure, the presence of the loved one suffices. Test your Love for Me by this.

Just to be with Me, just to know I am beside you – does that bring you Joy and Peace? If not, then your Love for Me, and your realization of My Love, are at fault.

Then, if this be so, pray for more Love.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 May 2023, 9:20 pm

May 27 - Home of Content

Can you not trust My supply?

All is yours. Could I plan your journey, your way of life, your work and not count the cost?

Can you not trust Me even as you would trust an earthly friend? Live in My Kingdom and then the supply of the Kingdom is yours.

I wish you to learn the Glory of a God-protected life.

No idle, fruitless rushing hither and thither.

Storms may rage, difficulties press hard, but you will know no harm . . . safe, protected, and guided.

Love knows no fear.

Contact us by email: webservant@twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 May 2023, 9:11 pm

May 27 - Roots and Fruits

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him; Rooted and built up in him.

Colossians 2:6,7

Remember the lesson of the seed too in its sending a shoot down so that it may be rooted and grounded, while at the same time it sends a shoot up to be the plant and flower that shall gladden the world.

The two growths are necessary. Without the strong root it would soon wither, as much activity fails for lack of growth in Me. The higher the growth up the deeper must be the enrooting.

Many forget this and thus their work ceases to be permanent for Me. Beware of the leaves and flowers without the strong root.

God At Eventide - A Day at a Time

May 26 - A Day at a Time

The problems of tomorrow cannot be solved without the experience of today.

There is a plan for your lives dependent upon the faithful work of each day. You frustrate that plan if you leave today’s task incomplete, while you bestir and fret yourself over tomorrow’s happenings.

You will never learn the Law of Supply if you do this, and the learning of that Law is the lesson for now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 May 2023, 10:41 pm

May 25 - Accomplish Anything

And Jesus said unto them …
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, … nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Matthew 17:20
There will be no limit to what you can accomplish. Realize that. Never relinquish any task or give up the thought of any task because it seems beyond your power, only if you see it is not My Will for you. This I command you.

Think of the tiny snowdrop-shoot in the hard ground. No certainty even that when it has forced its weary way up, sunlight and warmth will greet it.

What a task beyond its power that must seem. But the inner urge of Life within the seed compelling it, it carries out that task. The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto this.

May 25 - New Temptations

You will find that as you grow in Grace evil forces are more ready to hinder your work and influence.

Walk warily, watchfully.

Always see that there is a new discipline to become a part of your armor, for as you progress new temptations will present themselves.

In rarefied air there are subtle dangers unknown in the valley or on the lower sides of the mountain. Many a disciple fails because he is not aware of the mountain dangers.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 May 2023, 9:35 pm

May 23 - Little Frets

Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines; for our vines have tender grapes.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Your lack of control is not due to the big burdens, but to your permitting the little frets and cares and burdens to accumulate.

If anything vex you deal with that and get that righted with Me before you allow yourself to speak to, or meet anybody, or to undertake any new duty.

Look upon yourself more as performing My errands and coming back quickly to Me to tell Me that message is delivered, that task done.

Then with no feeling of responsibility as to result (your only responsibility was to see the duty done) go out again, rejoicing at still more to do for My Sake.

May 24 - No Separation

Come to Me.

At first with reluctant footsteps, then, as our Friendship grows, ever more and more eagerly, until the magic of My Presence not only calls but holds you, and reluctantly you turn to earth’s ways and duties again.

But, as time passes, even that reluctance passes too, as you know there is no separation, not even a temporary one, in such Companionship; because I go with you and My Words you carry ever in your heart.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 May 2023, 11:32 pm

May 23 - Little Frets

Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines; for our vines have tender grapes.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Your lack of control is not due to the big burdens, but to your permitting the little frets and cares and burdens to accumulate.

If anything vex you deal with that and get that righted with Me before you allow yourself to speak to, or meet anybody, or to undertake any new duty.

Look upon yourself more as performing My errands and coming back quickly to Me to tell Me that message is delivered, that task done.

Then with no feeling of responsibility as to result (your only responsibility was to see the duty done) go out again, rejoicing at still more to do for My Sake.

May 23 - Getting and Giving

Come, My children, come and gladly claim. Come and take from Me. Come with outstretched hands to receive.

And keep nothing. Eagerly pass on My gifts so that I may again bless your emptiness and refill your vessels.

You begin to understand this Law of Supply.

Man does not realize that for the children of the Kingdom the law is not that which rules outside.

My followers must be channels through which My gifts can pass to others. You cannot obtain My supply and follow the way of the world.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next