World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 21 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Tue 26 Oct 2021, 5:01 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

October 25 - Fullness of Joy

There is a Joy of My Kingdom that My followers may know, and that no shadow of the world’s pessimism can endanger. It resists all cramping of outward, soulless convention.

Too often My followers fail to see how full of Joy I could be. They see Me, the JESUS who beheld the city and wept over it, Who was so touched by the suffering all round Me, and they fail to realize how filled with Joy I could be at the response to My Call.

No shadow of the Cross could darken that Joy. I was as a bridegroom among the friends he had chosen to share his wedding joys.

As such I refused to consider the implied reproof of the Pharisees. We were a band filled with desire to save the world, we were full of hope and enthusiasm. Our Spirits could not be compressed into the outworn bottles of mere pharisaic convention. Ponder this and recognize your Master Who bids you Love and Laugh.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2021 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God Calling    by Two Listeners
October 26 - Deserters

Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. 

Psalm 41:9

You must believe utterly. My Love can bear nothing less. I am so often “wounded in the house of My friends.” Do you think the spitting and scorn of My enemies, the mocking and reviling hurt me? No!

“They all forsook Him and fled.” “I know not the man.” These left their scars.

So now, it is not the unbelief of My enemies that hurts, but that My friends, who love and know Me, cannot walk all the way with Me, and doubt My Power to do all that I have said.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Oct 2021, 7:28 pm

October 25 - No Unemployment

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony: and they loved not their lives unto the death. 

Revelation 12:11

The Way of conquest over the material, the temporal, which all My disciples should know, is learned by the conquest of the physical, the self-life, in each of you.

So seek, in all things, to conquer. Take this as a very definite Guidance. Circumstances are adverse. Temporal power, as money, needs to be forthcoming.

Then seek daily more and more to obtain this self-conquest, and you are gaining surely, though you may not see it, conquest over the temporal forces and powers.

Unemployment would cease if man realized this.

If he has not the work let him make himself a conquering force, beginning with the conquest of all evil in himself, then in his home, then in all round him. He will have become a force that will be needed, and must be employed.

There are no idle hours in My Kingdom. Waiting may seem a time of inactivity, as far as the outer world is concerned, but it can, and should, be a time of great activity in the inner life, and the surrounding material plane.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Oct 2021, 9:37 pm

October 24 - A Special Message

Peace has, for every true disciple, a special meaning and message. It is endeared to him by association. It was the parting gift of his Lord to His followers, bequeathed through them to followers of each succeeding generation. It is not the peace of indifference, of sloth; that is mere acquiescence.

No, the Peace I left to My own is vital and strong. It can exist only in the heart of one who lives with Me. It derives from Me that Eternal Life which is Mine, and which makes the Gift ever full of an imperishable beauty, and instinct with Life indeed.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Oct 2021, 6:53 pm

October 24 - Salt of the Earth

I the Lord do keep it; I will water it every moment; lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. 

Isaiah 27:3

Our Lord, we bless Thee and thank Thee for Thy Keeping Power.

Yes! “Kept by the Power of God” is a promise, and an assurance that holds Joy and Beauty for the believing soul.

The keeping that means security, safety, is wonderful. There is, too, the keeping that implies Life, freshness, purity, the being “kept unspotted from the world.”

Then there is the keeping that I ensure to those of whom I speak as the salt of the earth.

“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour it is henceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.”

Only in very close contact with Me is the keeping Power realized. That keeping Power which maintains the salt at its freshest and best, and also preserves from corruption that portion of the world in which I place it.

What a work! Not by activity in this case, but simply by its existing, by its quality.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Oct 2021, 11:43 pm

October 23 - Hill of Sacrifice

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 

Matthew 10:22
You must trust to the end. You must be ready to go on trusting to the last hour.

You must know even when you cannot see . .  . You must be ready, like My servant Abraham, to climb the very Hill of Sacrifice, to go to the very last moment, before you see My Deliverance.

This final test has to come to all who walk by Faith. You must rely on Me alone.Look to no other arm, look for no other help. Trust in the Spirit Forces of the Unseen, not in those you see. Trust and fear not.

October 23 - Passing Understanding

The Peace of God that passeth all understanding.

That Peace that both fills and encircles the soul that trusts in Me. It is born of a long faith-experience that is permeated through and  through with the consciousness of the never-failing Love of a Father.

A Father Who supplies and protects, not alone because of His obligations of Fatherhood, but because of a longing, intense, enduring Love, that delights to protect and supply, and that cannot be denied.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Oct 2021, 11:13 pm

October 22 - The Peace of God

The Peace of God lies deeper than all knowledge of earth’s wisest. In that quiet realm of the Spirit, where dwell all who are controlled by My Spirit, there can all secrets be revealed, all Hidden-Kingdom-Truths be shown and learned.

Live there, and Truth deeper than all knowledge shall be revealed to you.

Their lines are gone out into all the earth — so travels the influence, ever-widening, of those who live near to Me.

Take time to be with Me. Take time in prayer to draw others to Me.

Count all things but loss, so that you may have Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Oct 2021, 2:46 pm

October 21 - Absorb Good

The only way to eradicate evil is to absorb good. This is My story of the seven other spirits.

This story was to illustrate the vast difference between the Mosaic Law and My Law. The Pharisees and the Elder Brother were the observers of the Mosaic Law.

You have proved this in your own life. To pray that you may resist temptation and conquer evil is in itself but useless.

Evil cannot live in My Presence. Live with Me. Absorb My Life, and evil will remain without.

October 22 - Home-Building

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost. 

Jude 1:20

You are building up an unshakable faith. Be furnishing the quiet places of your souls now.

Fill them with all that is harmonious and good, beautiful, and enduring.

Home-build in the Spirit now, and the waiting time will be well spent.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Oct 2021, 1:01 pm

October 21 - A Love Feast

Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live. 

Isaiah 55:3

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
— Revelation 3:20.

See, My children, the knocking rests upon no merit of yours — though it is in response to the longing of your heart for Me.

Keep, keep that listening ear. “If any man will hear My Voice.”  Again no merit of yours. Only the ear bent to catch My tones, and to hear the sound of My gentle knocking.

Then listen: “If any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.”

What a feast! You think it would have been Joy to have been present at the Marriage Feast of Cana of Galilee, or to have been one of My disciples in the Upper Room, seated with Me at the Last Supper or one of the two at Emmaus, or one of the few for whom I prepared that Lakeside feast!

But oh! at each of these feasts, God-provided and God-championed as they were, you could not have known the rapture you may know as you hear the knocking and the Voice, and, opening, bid Me welcome to My Feast.

A Feast of tenderest companionship, of Divine Sustenance, truly a Love Feast.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Oct 2021, 9:55 pm

October 20 - Force

My Kingdom must be won by force, that is, by effort. How can you reconcile this with My free gift of Salvation?

My gift is free truly, and is not the reward of any merit on the part of Man. But just as God and mammon cannot both be given the overlordship in any one life, so My Kingdom, where I rule as King, cannot be inhabited by one in whom self reigns.

Therefore the violence is that of discipline and self-conquest, together with the intensity of longing for My Kingdom and tireless effort to know and do My Will.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Oct 2021, 1:31 pm

October 20 - No Burden Irks

Walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 
Ephesians 5:8-10

Our Lord and our God. Be it done unto us according to Thy Word.

Simple acceptance of My Will is the Key to Divine Revelation. It will result in both Holiness and Happiness. The way to the Cross may be a way of sorrow, but at its foot the burdens of sin and earth-desire are rolled away.

The yoke of My acceptance of My Father’s Will in all things is adjusted to My servants’ shoulders, and from that moment on no burden irks or presses.

But not only in the great decisions of life accept and welcome My Will.  Try to see in each interruption, each task, however small, the same fulfillment of Divine intent.

Accept it, say your thanks for it. Do so until this becomes a habit, and the resulting Joy will transfigure and transform your lives.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Oct 2021, 8:58 pm

October 19 - The Royal Giver

You tell Me that your hearts are full of gratitude. I do not want from you gratitude as much as the joy of friendship. Realize that I love to give.

As the Scriptures say, “It is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.” I love to give. The Divine Nature is the Nature of a Royal Giver.

Have you ever thought of My Delight when you are ready to receive? When you long to hear My Words and to receive My Blessings?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Oct 2021, 11:07 pm

October 18 - Grace That Transfigures

My Grace is sufficient for you, all-satisfying.

Meditate upon this GRACE. Study what the Scriptures say of it. Learn to value it. Crave it as a gift from Me.

It can be the charm that transfigures all that without it might be sordid or dreary or monotonous. It is the leaven to the dough, the oil to the machine.

It is a priceless gift. Wait with bowed head and heart at that blessing, “The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Oct 2021, 8:59 pm

God Calling by Two Listeners

October 17 - Faith Vision

Looking unto Jesus … who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross … and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2

Turn your eyes to behold Me. Look away from sordid surroundings, from lack of beauty, from the imperfections in yourselves and those around you. Then you who have the Faith-Vision will see all you could and do desire in Me.

In your unrest behold My calm, My rest. In your impatience, My unfailing patience. In your lack and limitations, My Perfection.

Looking at Me you will grow like Me, until men say to you, too, that you have been with Jesus.

As you grow like Me you will be enabled to do the things I do, and greater works than these shall ye do because I go unto My Father.

From that place of abiding, limited by none of humanity’s limitations, I can endue you with the all-conquering, all miracle working Power of your Divine Brother and Ally.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Oct 2021, 11:29 pm

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

Today's Title
October 16 - In Step

This means endeavoring to suit your steps to Mine. Yet know full well, with the trust that gives security, that I ever suit My Steps to your weakness.

Divine restraint springs ever from a tender understanding. With Me beside you there is the hope, the assurance, that the day will come when My firm tread will be yours.

“Keep pace with us,” the world says as it rushes by.

But there is One Who knows no feverish haste. He walks with you. Be not afraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Oct 2021, 2:56 pm

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

October 15 - The Way of the Lord

Always before My coming into a life there must be a time of preparation. This is the work of those who already know Me.

The preparation may differ in each individual case. The Baptist came with his thunder-note of repentance!

In many cases a loving hand of help may be needed before the ground is ready for Me, The Sower.

Prepare My Way — by loving intercourse, by Spirit-led example, by tender help, by unflinching adherence to Truth and Justice, by ready self-sacrifice, and by much prayer. Prepare ye the Way of the Lord

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

God Calling by Two Listeners

October 16 - The Imprisoned God

Fret not thyself because of evildoers … Trust in the Lord, and do good … Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:1-4

Our Lord, we praise Thee and bless Thy Name forever.

Yes! Praise. That moment, in the most difficult place, your sorrow is turned to Joy, your fret to praise, the outward circumstances change from those of disorder to order, of chaos to calm.

The beginning of all reform must be in yourselves. However restricted your circumstances, however little you may be able to remedy financial affairs, you can always turn to yourselves, and seeing something not in order there, seek to right that.

As all reform is from within out, you will always find the outward has improved too. To do this is to release the imprisoned God-Power within you.

That Power, once operative, will immediately perform miracles. Then indeed shall your mourning be turned into Joy.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Oct 2021, 6:40 pm

October 15 - Feel Plenty

For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills … If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fullness thereof. 

Psalm 50:10,12
Live in My Secret Place and there the feeling is one of full satisfaction. You are to feel plenty. The storehouses of God are full to overflowing, but you must see this in your mind.

Be sure of this before you can realize it in material form.

Think thoughts of plenty. See yourselves as Daughters of a King. I have told you this. Wish plenty for yourselves, and all you care for and long to help.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Oct 2021, 9:18 pm

October 14 - Receptivity

Only those in close touch with Me, inspired by My Spirit, infected by My Love, impregnated with My Strength, retain a resilience of being and receptivity to new Truth.

The child heart that I enjoined upon My followers is ever ready to be renewed, is ever responsive to all that is prepared for “the new creature in Christ Jesus.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Oct 2021, 12:54 pm

October 14 - The Sacrifice

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: … But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities … and with his stripes we are healed. 
Isaiah 53:4,5
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world. — John 1:29

“Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us.” I am the Lamb of God. Lay upon Me your sins, your failures, your shortcomings. My sacrifice has atoned for all. I am the mediator between God and Man, the man Christ Jesus.

Do not dwell upon the past. You make My Sacrifice of no effect.

No! realize that in Me you have all, complete forgiveness, complete companionship, complete healing

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Oct 2021, 9:40 pm

October 13 - Stories in the Bud

Learn a further lesson from the Two Debtors . . .

A lesson in forgiving others as you realize My forgiveness of sins committed, lessons slowly learnt, faults and shortcomings so easily condoned, which hinder your progress, and work for Me.

Can you show to others My patience to you?

Can you, too, give to others freely, while you claim My unrestricted Bounty? Meditate on this.

A story of Mine is like a bud. Only to the Sun of self-effacement and Spirit-Progress does it unfold.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Oct 2021, 8:10 pm

October 13 - The Sculptor's Skill

Then touched he their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it unto you.” 

Matthew 9:29

Lord, we believe, help Thou our unbelief. Lord, hear our prayers and let our cries come unto Thee.

Along the road of praise, as I told you. Yes! I will indeed help your unbelief, and in answer to your prayers grant you so great a faith, such an increasingly great faith, that each day you will look back, from the place of your larger vision, and see the faith of the day before as almost unbelief.

The Beauty of My Kingdom is its growth. In that Kingdom there is always progress, a going on from strength to strength, from glory to glory. Be in My Kingdom, and of My Kingdom, and there can be no stagnation. Eternal Life, abundant Life is promised to all in it, and of it.

No misspent time over failures and shortcomings. Count the lessons learnt from them but as rungs in the ladder. Step up, and then cast away all thought of the manner of the making of the rung. Fashioned of joy and sorrow, of failure or success, of wounds or healing balm, what matter, My children, so long as it served its purpose?

Learn another lesson. The Sculptor who finds a faulty marble casts it aside. Because it has no fashioning, it may regard itself as perfect; and it may look with scorn upon the marble the Sculptor is cutting and shaping into perfection. From this, My children, learn a lesson for your lives.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Oct 2021, 8:56 pm

October 12 - Eyes of the Spirit

You have much to learn.

Life will not be long enough to learn all, but you are gaining that Spirit-Vision which replaces the eyes of your mortal body when you enter into a life of fuller comprehension with My Father and Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Oct 2021, 8:42 pm

October 12 - You Are My Joy

Well done, thou good and faithful servant:  thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 
Matthew 25:21

Thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. — John 17:6.

Remember, that just as you thank God for Me, so I thank God for His Gift to Me of you. In that hour of My agony on earth, one note of Joy thrilled through the pain. The thought of the souls, given Me by My Father, who had kept My Word.

They had not done great deeds, as they did later, for, and in, My Name. They were simple doers of My Word, not hearers only. Just in their daily tasks and ways they kept My Word.

You, too, can bring Joy to My Heart by faithful service. Faithful service in the little things. Be faithful.

Do your simple tasks for Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Oct 2021, 10:40 pm

View this email in your browser

October 11 - All Clear

Love is the great power of understanding. Love explains all, makes all clear.

How can you understand Me unless you love Me? How can men see My purposes unless they love Me?

Love is indeed the fulfilling of the law. It is also the understanding of the law.

He that loveth is born of God, because he enters into a new life in God who is Love. Live in that Love.

Love it is that prepares the ground for My teaching, that softens the hardest heart, that disposes the most indifferent, that creates desire for My Kingdom.

Therefore love. Love Me first. Then love all, and so you link them to Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Oct 2021, 1:42 pm

October 11 - Shame and Distress

So will I compass thine altar, O Lord: that I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. 
Psalm 26:6, 7

I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 
          — Psalm 34:1, 4, 5.

See, My children, that even in distress, the first step is Praise. Before you cry in your distress, bless the Lord; even when troubles seem to overwhelm you.

That is My Divine order of approach. Observe this always. In the greatest distress, search until you find cause for thankfulness. Then bless and thank.

You have thus established a line of communication between yourself and Me. Along that line to let your cry of distress follow.

Thus you will find I do My part, and deliverance will be sure. Oh! The gladness of heart. Lightened you will be, the burden rolled away, as the result of looking to Me.

The shame and distress will be lifted too. That is always the second step. First right with Me, and then you will be righted too in the eyes of men.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Oct 2021, 9:42 pm

October 10 - Peter's Example

My child, I will never fail you.

My Promise is not dependent upon your perfection, only upon your accepting My Will and striving ever to walk in it.

But, for your happiness, I give you Divine Assurance that though you may fail in achievement, if not in desire, I cannot plead human frailty, so My Promises must be fulfilled.

When I chose Peter I saw in him not only one who after failure and denial, would become a Power for Me in My Strength; I chose him that others, frail and weak, might take courage as they remembered My Love and forgiveness, and his subsequent spiritual progress.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next