World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 26 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sun 04 Jul 2021, 9:52 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

July 4 - Friend of Mine                  EH

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. 
Proverbs 18:24
What man calls conversion is often only the discovery of the Great Friend.  What man calls religion is the knowledge of the Great Friend.  What man calls holiness is the imitation of the Great Friend

Perfection, that perfection I enjoined on all, the being perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect, is the being like the Great Friend and in turn becoming to others a Great Friend too

I am your Friend.  Think again of all that means -- Friend and Savior.  A friend is ready to help, anticipating every want, hand outstretched to help and encourage, or to ward off danger, voice of tenderness to soothe tired nerves and speak peace to restlessness and fear.

Think of what, to you, your friend is and then from that, try to see a little of what the Perfect Friend, the tireless, self-less, all-conquering, all miracle-working Friend would be.  That Friend, and more even than your heart can imagine, that Friend am I.

Were I to read My Kingdom -- My Kingdom of the Child Hearts -- the doctrines of your churches, so often there would be no response.  But the simple rules I gave My followers are known, loved, and lived by them all.

In all things seek simplicity.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2021 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners
View this email in your browser

July 4 - Break Free                           (EH)

For by whom a man is overcome . . . he is the slave.

I cut the bonds of sin which bound you to evil. With loving Hands I replaced each with my cords of Love, which bound you to Me, your Lord.

The power of evil is subtle. A cut cord, a snapped cord, would awaken your slumbering conscience, but strand by strand, so carefully, with gentleness cunningly acquired, evil works until a cord is free. Even then the work is slow, but oh, so sure, until presently the old bond I severed is binding you to evil, strand by strand.

Snap off these returning fetters. Satan hath desire to have you that he may sift you as wheat. He works with an efficiency My servants would do well to copy. He has marked you as one who will increasingly bring souls to Me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jul 2021, 11:04 pm

July 3 - Hiding In Thee

Follow Me, and whether it be in the storm, or along the dusty highroad, or over the places of stones, or in the cool glade or the meadow, or by the waters of comfort, then, with Me, in each experience there will be a place of refuge.

At times you seem to follow afar off. Then weary with the burden and the way, you stretch out a hand to touch the hem of My Garment.

Suddenly there is no dust, no weariness. You have found Me. My child, even if it seems unprofitable, continue your drudgery, whether it be of spiritual, mental, or physical effort. Truly it serves its turn if it but lead you to seek help from Me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jul 2021, 11:02 pm

July 3 - Spiritual Fullness

As the heart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.  Psalm 42:1
Our Lord, we love Thee and desire to live for Thee in all things.

My children,  "Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled."  That is satisfaction.

Only in the fullness of spiritual things can the heartsick and faint and weary be satisfied, healed, and rested.  "Lord," we cry, "to whom shall we go but to Thee."  "Thou preparest the table before us."  Bread of Life, Food from Heaven.

How few realize that the feeding of the four thousand and the five thousand was in each case but an illustration of the way in which I should one day be the Food of My people.

Think of the wonder of revelation still to be seen by those who live with Me.  All these hundreds of years, and much of what I said and did is still mystery, much of My Life on earth is still spiritually unexplored country.  Only to the simple and loving heart that walks with me can these things be revealed.  I have carefully hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them unto babes.

Do not weigh your spirits down with the sins and sorrows of the world.  Only a Christ can do that and live.  Look for the loving, the true, the kindly, the brave in the many all around you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25
list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Jul 2021, 11:14 pm

July 2 - Dangerous Power

Do you not see how unnecessary is your learning the method of Spirit-attack? There must be a certain root-faith in Me, or you could not trust yourself to perfect surrender to Me. But there must come to those who walk all the way with Me, a yielding of their wills and lives wholly to Me, or the greater faith that results would be a source of danger. It would drag you back to the material plane, instead of to Spiritual Heights.

For unless your will is wholly Mine, you will rely on this new God-given Power, and call into being that which is not for the furtherance of My Kingdom.

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Jul 2021, 11:23 pm

June 30 - Immune From Evil

Evil was conquered by Me, and to all who rely on Me there is immunity from it.

Turn evil aside with the darts I provide.

Rejoicing in tribulation is one dart.

Practicing My Presence is another.

Self-emptying is another.

Claiming My Power over temptation is another

You will find many of these darts as you tread My Way and you will learn to use them adroitly, swiftly. Each is adapted to the need of the moment.

July 1 - Out of the Unseen

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You do not yet see, nor will you see fully while you are on this earth, but faith, cooperating with Spiritual Power, actually calls into being that for which you hope.

Men speak of dreams come true. But you know them as answered prayers; manifestations of Spirit Force in the Unseen. So trust boundlessly.

July 1 - Attack Fear

And Moses said … Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you today. 
Exodus 14:13
Learn daily the sublime lesson of trust and calm in the midst of storm.  Whatever of sorrow or difficulty the day may bring My tender command to you is still the same —  Love and laugh.
Love and Laughter, not a sorrowful resignation, mark real acceptances of My Will.  Leave every soul the braver and happier for having met you.  For children or youth, middle or old age, for sorrow, for sin, for all you may encounter in others, this should be your attitude. Love and Laugh.

Do not fear. Remember how I faced the devil in the wilderness, and how I conquered with “the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.”  You too have your quick answer to every fear that evil may present — an answer of faith and confidence in me.  Where possible say it aloud.

The spoken word has power.  Look on every fear, not as a weakness on your part due to illness or worry, but as a very real temptation to be attacked and overthrown.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand
in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our
Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion
and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Jun 2021, 9:26 pm

June 30 - Understand Them

The kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure … the which when a man  hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth  all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 
Matthew 13:44

Take joy wherever you go.  You have been much blessed.  You are being much blessed.

Such stores of blessing are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead.  Pass every blessing on.

Love can and does go round the world, passed on the God-currents from one to the other.

Shed a little sunshine in the heart of one, that one is cheered to pass it on, and so My vitalizing joy-giving message goes.

Be transmitters these days. Love and Laugh. Cheer all. Love all.

Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them.

See Me in the dull, the uninteresting, the sinful, the critical, the miserable.

See Me in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of man and womanhood.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Jun 2021, 11:52 pm

June 29 - All One

Every man is your brother, every woman your sister, every child your child. You are to know no difference of race, color, or creed. One is your Father and all ye are brethren.

This is the Unity I came to teach — Man united with God and His great family. Not man alone, seeking a oneness with God alone. See God the Father with His great world family, and, as you seek union with Him, it must mean for you attachment to His family, His other children.

He acknowledges all as His children, not all acknowledge Him as their Father.

Ponder this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Jun 2021, 6:30 pm

June 29 - My Will - Your Joy

The Lord is thy keeper; the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Psalm 121:5
Our Lord and our God. Lead us, we beseech Thee. Lead us and keep us.

You can never go beyond My Love and Care.  Remember that.  No evil can befall you. Circumstances I bless and use must be the right ones for you.

But I know always that the first step is to lay your will before Me as an offering, ready that I shall do what is best, sure that, if you trust Me, what I do for you will be best.

Your second step is to be sure, and to tell me so, that I am Powerful enough to do everything (“The hearts of kings are in My rule and governance”), that no miracle is impossible with me (“With God all things are possible” and “I and My Father are one”).

Then leave all with Me. Glad to leave all your affairs in a Master Hand. Sure of safety and protection. Remember you cannot see the future. I can.

You could not bear it. So only little by little can I reveal it to you. Accept My Will and it will bring you joy.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Jun 2021, 10:39 pm

June 27 - Eternal Life

Eternal Life is a matter of VISION.

Spiritual Vision is the result of knowledge which engenders further knowledge.

“And this is Life Eternal . . . to know Thee the only True God and Jesus Christ Whom Thou hast sent.”

Eternal Life.

Eternal insofar as the quality, the character of the Life is concerned. Being of God implies immortality.

It is My Gift of the Life that is Mine. Therefore it must be Power-Life. This is your Life, to absorb, to live in and through.

” He that believeth –hath eternal life.”

June 28 - Table of Delights

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
Proverbs 15:15
It has not been in vain this training and teaching time.  The time of suppression, repression, depression is changed now into a time of glorious expression.

Life is flooded through and through with Joy and Gladness.  Indeed I have prepared a table of delights, a feast of all good things for you.

Indeed your cup runneth over and you can feel from the very depth of your heart.  “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”

June 28 - The Life Divine

As you recognize My dealings with you, Eternal Life flows through your being in all Its sanctfying, invigorating, and remedial force.

Eternal Life is awareness of the things of Eternity. Awareness of My Father and awareness of Me. Not merely a knowledge of Our existence, even of our God-head, but an awareness of Us in all.

As you become aware of Me, all for whom you care are linked to Me, too. Yielding Me your service, you draw, by the magnetic power of Love, on your dear ones within the Divine-Life radius.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Jun 2021, 7:09 pm

June 27 - No Self Reproach

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk  not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:1

The Eternal Arms shelter you.  “Underneath are the Everlasting Arms.”  This promise is to those who rise above the earth-life and seek to soar higher, to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You must not feel the burden of your failure.  Go on in faith, the clouds will clear, and the way will lighten – the path becomes less stony with every step you take.  So run that you may obtain.  A rigid doing of the simple duties, and success will crown your efforts.

I had no words of reproach for any I healed.  The man was whole and free who had wrecked his physical being by sin – whose palsy I healed.

The woman at the well was not overwhelmed by My “Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband.”

The woman taken in adultery was told “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.”  She was not told to bear the burden of the consciousness of her sin …

Remember now abideth these three, Faith, Hope, and Charity.  Faith is your attitude towards Me. Charity your attitude towards your fellow man, but as necessary, is Hope, which is confidence in yourself to succeed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Jun 2021, 11:30 pm

June 26 - Life's Furnace

Life has its furnace for My children, into which they are plunged for the molding.

At their request I watch and watch until I can see them reflect My Glory. Then comes the further shaping into My Likeness. But the metal from which that Likeness is fashioned must be indeed pure.

So often My children are impatient for the molding, never thinking that the refining must come first.

To do My work there must be much refining.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Jun 2021, 1:59 pm

June 25 - Ladder of Joy

You see in your lives cause for praise or prayer. You praise or pray. Your heart is lifted thereby into the Eternal, into My very Presence.

Thereafter the drudgery or commonplace or dreary waiting ceases to be the colorless something to be endured. It is the ladder, whereby you rise to Me.

You can then smile at it, welcome it. It is friend, not foe. So with everything in life. Its value for you must depend on whether it leads you nearer to Me.

So poverty or plenty, sickness or health, friendship or loneliness, sunshine or gloom, each may add to the Joy and Beauty of your lives.

June 26 - Do Not Rush

They soon forget his works; they waited not for his counsel. 
Psalm 106:13
Learn in the little daily things of life to delay action until you get My Guidance …

So many lives lack poise.  For in the momentous decisions and the big things of life, they ask My help but into the small things they rush alone.

By what you do in the small things those around you are most often antagonized or attracted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Jun 2021, 5:58 pm

June 24 - When Guidance Tarries

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. 
Psalm 73:24

As I prompt you – act.  When you have no clear guidance, then go forward quietly along the path of duty I have set before you.

No fear, no panic, quietly doing your daily duty.

This attitude of faith will receive its reward, as surely as the acting upon My direct Guidance.

Rejoice in the sense of security that is yours.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Jun 2021, 10:09 pm

June 23 - Each Need Supplied

Instead of urging men to accept Me as this or that, first discover the need, and then represent Me as the supply.

A man may not feel his need of a Savior. He wants a Friend. Reveal Me as the Great Friend. Another may not need guidance, only to be understood. Represent Me as the Understanding Christ.

Leave Me to satisfy each and every need as I do yours.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Jun 2021, 12:06 pm

June 22 - Right of Entry

Dwell with Me, and in doing so you admit those you love to the right of entry.

If their thoughts follow you as human friend and helper, they are drawn in thought, and later in love and longing, to Me with whom you live.

June 23 - Cling To Me

And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while. 
Mark 6:31
Cling to Me until the life from Me – the Divine Life, by that very contact, flows into your being and revives your fainting spirit.

Become recharged.  When weary do as I did on earth – Sit by the well.  Rest.

Rest and gain power and strength and the work too will come to you as it came to Me.

Rest till every care-thought has gone, and then let the Tide of Love and Joy flow in.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Jun 2021, 8:18 pm

June 21 - Yours

Appeal to Me often. Do not implore so much as claim My Help as your right.

It is yours in Friendship’s name. Claim it with a mighty, impelling insistence. It is yours.

Not so much Mine to give you, as yours; but yours because it is included in the Great Gift of Myself that I gave you.

An All-embracing Gift, a Wonder Gift. Claim, accept, use it. All is well.

June 22 - Your Red Sea

The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Proverbs 28:1
Go forward fearlessly.

Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Jun 2021, 9:13 pm

June 20 - Living Waters

Drink of the water that I shall give you, and you shall never thirst.

I will lead you beside the waters of comfort.

I will give unto you living water.

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness.

As the hart panteth after the water brooks so longeth my soul after Thee, O God.

This is the thirst that can never go unsatisfied.

June 21 - See As I See

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke  is easy, and my burden is light. 
Matthew 11:29-30
O Lord, we praise Thee.  Bless us, we beseech Thee.

I bless you.  I promise you release.  Joy in Me.  You shall be shielded from the storm.

Wonders have unfolded.  Just to come before Me and stay for a while in My Presence – this must strengthen and help you.

Learn of Me.  The only way for so many in My poor world to keep calm, sane, is to have the mind which is in Jesus Christ.  The mind which is in Me.

That mind you can never obtain by reasoning, or by reading, but only by living with Me and sharing My Life.

Think much of Me. Speak much of Me.  See others as I see them.  Let nothing less satisfy you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Jun 2021, 11:26 am

June 20 - Miracles Again

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalm 91:10

Wait to hear My Will and then obey.  At all costs obey.

Do not fear.  I am a wall of protection around you.  See this.  To see this with the eyes of faith is to cause it to manifest in the material.

Remember I long to work miracles, as when on earth I wrought them, but the same condition holds good.  I cannot do many mighty works because of unbelief.

So only in response to your belief can I do miracle-works now.

Copyright © 2021 Two Listeners, All rights reserve
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jun 2021, 8:59 pm

June 19 - My Healing Power

When life is difficult then relax completely; sleep or rest in conscious reliance on My Healing Power.

Endeavor that others may never see you anything but rested, strong, happy, joyful.

Before you meet seek renewal in My Secret Place.

Your tears and cares must be shared with Me alone.

My blessing be upon you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jun 2021, 8:25 pm

June 19 - The Success You Covet

For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. 
Romans 16:19
Follow the path of obedience.  It leads to the Throne of God.  Your treasure, be it success necessary on the material plane, which will further the work of My Kingdom, or the hidden spiritual wonders revealed by Me to those only who diligently seek, this treasure lies at the end of the track.

From one point (a promise of Mine or a Command) to the next, you have to follow, till finally you reach the success you covet.

All your work for the moment is in the material plane and the spiritual is only to help the material.  When your material goal is reached then the material will serve only to attain the spiritual.

June 18 - Nearer to Thee

“Lord, show me Thyself,” is a cry that never goes unanswered.

Not often to physical vision comes the awareness but to spiritual insight, as more and more you realize My Love, My Power, and the manifold wonders of My character — its humility, its Majesty, its tenderness, its sternness, justice, mercy, healing, and consuming fire.

Draw nigh to Me and I will draw nigh to you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Jun 2021, 3:38 pm

June 18 - Wait

And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place … his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray. 
Luke 11:1

The world has always seen service for Me to be activity.  Only those near to Me have seen that a life apart, of prayer, may, and does so often, accomplish more than all the service man can offer Me.

If man lived apart with Me and only went out to serve at My direct command, My spirit could operate more and accomplish truly mighty things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jun 2021, 11:26 pm

June 17 - Dear Name

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people form their sins. 
Matthew 1:21
“Jesus.”  Say My Name often.  It was in My Name Peter bade the lame man walk.  “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth arise and walk.”

“Jesus.”  The very sounding of My Name, in Love and tenderness, drives away all evil.  It is the word before which all the hosts of evil flee.

“Jesus.”  My Name is the call for a life-line to rescue you from temptation.

“Jesus.”  The Name banishes loneliness – dispels gloom.

“Jesus.”  Summons help to conquer your faults.

I will set you on high because you have known My Name.

Yes!  My Name – “Jesus.”  Use it more.  Use it tenderly.  Use it prayerfully.  Use it powerfully.

June 17 - Bind Their Wounds

Draw from Me not only the Strength you need for yourself, but all you need for the wounded ones to whom I shall lead you. Remember no man liveth to himself. You must have Strength for others.

They will come to you in ever-increasing numbers. Will you send them empty away? Draw from Me and you will not fail them.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Feb 2021, 6:01 pm

February 1 - Another Start

This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,  and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
Philippians 3:13

Take courage. Do not fear. Start a new life tomorrow. Put the old mistakes away, and start anew. I give you a fresh start. Be not burdened. Be not anxious. If My forgiveness were for the righteous only, and those who had not sinned, where would be its need?

Remember as I said, “To whom much is forgiven, the same loveth much.”

Why do you fret and worry so? I wait to give you all that is lovely, but your lives are soiled with worry and fret. You would crush My treasures. I can only bless glad, thankful hearts.

You must be glad and joyful.

February 1 - All Love Excelling

Softly I approach.  Gently My Spirit speaks to your heart.

The mystery of man’s communion with Me lies in the beauty and wonder of its aloneness.  For the moment the world seems not to exist.  Its noise and traffic seem hushed.

There is indeed wonder in that stillness.  A faint glimpse is seen in the sudden realization of Love between two human beings.  Surprise and wonder . . . the world is for them alone . . . no claim other than their love.

What wonder in the heart of man when he realizes the beauty, tenderness, and closeness of Communion with Me!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2021, 12:49 am

January 30 - The Soul At War

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God  is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able.”

1 Corinthians 10:13

No evil can befall you, if I am with you. “Ill that He blesses is our good.” Every time of being laid aside is a time of retreat into the quiet place with Me. Never fear but in that place you shall find restoration and power and joy and healing.

Plan both of your retreat days now and then – days when you live apart with Me, and arise rested and refreshed – physically, mentally, and spiritually, to carry on the work I have given to you. I will never give you a load greater than you can bear.

Love, Joy, Peace, welcome these. Let no personal feelings, no thoughts of self banish these. Singly, they are miracle-producing in a life, but together, they can command all that is needed on the physical, mental, and spiritual planes.

It is in these wonder-realm attributes all success lies. You have to see your inner lives are all they should be, and then the work is accomplished. Not in rushing and striving on the material plane, but on the battlefield of the Soul are these things won.

January 30 - More Love

I come, a truly willing guest.  Love always draws.

Remember that.  Love is the magnetic Power of the Universe.  God is LOVE, the Power that draws all men by various ways unto Himself.

Remember that your Love too, being of God, has the same magnetic Power.  Love, and you will draw to you those whom you desire to help.

When you fail to do so, search your life.  Love is deficient.  More love is necessary.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Jan 2021, 9:50 pm

January 29 - I Clear the Path

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord.
Psalm 37:23
Wait on the Lord. – Psalm 27:14

I am thy shield. Have no fear. You must know that “All is well.” I will never let anyone do to you both, other than My Will for you.

I can see the future. I can read men’s hearts. I know better than you what you need. Trust me absolutely. You are not at the mercy of Fate, or buffeted about by others. You are being led in a very definite way, and others, who do not serve your purpose, are being moved out of your Path by Me.

Never fear, whatever may happen. You are both being led. Do not try to plan. I have planned. You are the builder, not the Architect.

Go very quietly, very gently. All is for the very best for you.

Trust me for all. Your very extremity will ensure My activity for you. And having your foundation on the Rock – Christ, Faith in Him, and “being rooted and grounded in Him,” and having belief in My Divinity as your Corner Stone, it is yours to build, knowing all is well.

Literally, you have to depend on Me for everything – everything. It was out of the depths that David cried unto Me, and I heard his voice. All is well.

January 29 - Overcomers

Study the “Overcomeths” in the Revelation to My servant John, and you will see the tender intimacy with Me promised as a result of overcoming.  To believe is not enough.  To believe in Me does truly involve the possession of Eternal Life, but that is a trust to use as truly as the talent of My story.

It is not only a something to be enjoyed.

Eternal life is a refreshing, reforming, enriching, uprooting, ennobling Power to be employed to the full by those to whom I entrust it.

In this My servants so often fail, and so miss the wonder of Communion with Me.  Guard this Truth.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next