World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org

Go down

READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org Empty READ OF petitions-en@citizengo.org

Post  Admin Mon 04 Sep 2023, 8:24 pm

petitions-en@citizengo.org

How would you feel if I told you that there is an ideologically driven, radically progressive Millennial in charge of £20 billion in assets and a network of many influential groups and that he’s dedicated to further promoting gender ideology and abortion in the United Kingdom and around the globe?

Let me introduce you to Alexander Soros - George Soros’ son, who recently inherited his father’s empire.

George Soros has gone to great lengths to damage and crush pro-family and moral values, and to promote the killing of innocent unborn lives. He has spent his life and more than 25 billion pounds in support of his agenda of death, thought control, and destruction.

Now, his son Alexander intends to surpass his contributions in promoting gender ideology, LGBTQ propaganda for children, abortion, and the Progressive woke agenda.

Under Alexander's new leadership, we are already seeing a radical restructuring of the empire he inherited.

He has drastically reduced their global staff, made significant cutbacks at the Berlin headquarters, shut down the Barcelona branch, and tightened funding across EU nations.

With the new wave of changes, you might’ve been led to believe that Soros is weakening his grip. While these cutbacks seem like we’re gaining ground, they are far from a retreat.

Alexander is downsizing to achieve a streamlined and more efficient organization, allowing for a concentrated focus on their core objectives.

In their own words: “Through this new model, we aim to transform operations across the global network, with the goal of generating a nimbler organization better able to build on past achievements and confront urgent and emerging challenges.”

Instead of spreading resources thinly, the Soros organization is gearing up for a more potent and targeted assault on our children, our values and our faith.

With sharper tactics and calculated precision, it is likely that the next phase of their strategy will be their most aggressive yet.

Now, more than ever, is not the time for complacency; it’s a call to brace for a renewed offensive.

While his father allowed a diverse set of initiatives within his general agenda, Alexander has implied that his own vision is more precise, targeted, and seemingly unyielding.

The shift in the organization's longevity strategy is perhaps the most alarming of all.

While George Soros once planned to exhaust his funds within his lifetime, signalling a potential end to his influence, Alexander's takeover tells a different story.

This reorganization isn't just a threat—it indicates a new commitment to a long-term and intensified assault on our core values. The game has changed, and they're now in it for the long haul.

Only 37 years old, he probably has many years ahead of him not only to inject more poison into our culture and the world of politics but to sustain this toxicity perpetually.

At the same time, the Soros family and their elite allies demand censorship and shutting down of their opponents - and CitizenGO is a top target.

You see, George and Alexander Soros know CitizenGO is made up of millions of pro-life and pro-family men and women around the world who will not keep quiet or accept his corrupt worldview.

That's why today I want to ask you for special help. Will you support us with a donation to keep CitizenGO strong and able to fight back against the Soros empire and their Progressive agenda?

I'LL DONATE £10
I'LL DONATE £30
I'LL DONATE £80
I'LL DONATE £160
I'LL DONATE £300
OTHER AMOUNT
Alexander Soros shamelessly deviates from the secluded nature of his father. He seems to relish in the power he wields and the attention he garners from his divisive and destructive rhetoric.

He even boasts to be more left-wing than his father, and “more political.” Among his “passions” are the issues of spreading abortion and gender ideology. He has already met many politicians and important figures all over the world since he took over his father’s empire.

One thing that will certainly continue under Alexander Soros’ leadership is their targeting of CitizenGO.

Because we are effectively tackling the Progressive agenda and Soros’ family's plan to manipulate the media and spread pro-abortion and LGBT ideology, CitizenGO and its campaigners are being systematically attacked, sued, and slandered in the media.

Planned Parenthood and the Soros-funded European Parliamentary Forum on Sexual and Reproductive Rights (EPF) released a report in six languages misrepresenting CitizenGO documents stolen from our president’s hard drive.
They attacked us by name and defamed us in a hearing of the European Parliament, slandering CitizenGO as “anti-democracy” and asking the European Union to censor us.
One of CitizenGO’s financial transfer services vendors shut down our account without any warning, for political reasons.
Radical leftist governments in Spain, Germany and other countries have started legal and administrative processes to hurt CitizenGO.
State-funded UK institutions such as the police and local education authorities are censoring and punishing citizens who share our petitions
Ever since the beginning, CitizenGO has been fueled not by billionaires, but by our members, by you. We've never been beholden to a dictatorial overlord or corporate interests. We receive no government money.

And because of YOU… CitizenGO has never been (and will never be) an easy target, no matter how hard and malicious attacks might be. Because our strength comes from you.

Are you willing to take the next step to help us?

The world is at a tipping point now, and we cannot let pompous and egocentric ghouls like Soros and his son drive the message, the politics, or the policy.

Will you support our work with a one-time donation to keep CitizenGO strong and able to fight back against the Soros family and the progressive machine?

I'LL DONATE £10
I'LL DONATE £30
I'LL DONATE £80
I'LL DONATE £160
I'LL DONATE £300
OTHER AMOUNT
Consider the consequences of being targeted by Soros and his allies and not being able to fight back.

We might be forced to redirect our attention and resources to lawsuits and lawyers, compromising our effectiveness in defending life, upholding family values, fighting for freedom and countering the destructive ideology promoted by Soros and his liberal cohorts.

We simply cannot allow that to happen.

That’s why I’m writing to you today.

With your support, we can strengthen our defence against, and intensify our opposition to, the Soros family’s agenda. We will be able to fight more battles and be even more effective in our mission.

CitizenGO is always at the cutting edge and ready to use our grit, determination, and creativity to fight back against the forces that want to install the progressives in power permanently, strip rights away from the unborn, shut down our voices, and break our spirits.

And we have a powerful “secret weapon” - you and the millions of other CitizenGO supporters who take a stand spread the word, and refuse to back down to the Left-wing elites.

And we're able to do it on a budget that is a fraction of what the Soros family, and their deep-pocketed friends spend.

But we need your help to keep going, my friend.

Will you chip in just once to help ensure we have consistent resources so we can keep making progress on the biggest problems facing the United Kingdom and the world?

I'LL DONATE £10
I'LL DONATE £30
I'LL DONATE £80
I'LL DONATE £160
I'LL DONATE £300
OTHER AMOUNT
Thank you for your support,

Ignacio Arsuaga and the entire CitizenGO Team

P.S. Want to support CitizenGO? By donating today, you will ensure that we can continue to fight on multiple fronts, exposing Soros and his allies for who they truly are.

With your unwavering support, we will continue to fight against Alexander Soros and his destructive agenda.

More information:

Who Is Alexander Soros, The Heir Of George Soros' Empire?

https://www.republicworld.com/business-news/international-business/who-is-alexander-soros-the-heir-of-george-soros-empire-articleshow.html

George Soros handed empire to son, Alex, who is ‘more radical’ leftist, according to study of past rhetoric

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george-soros-handed-empire-son-alex-who-more-radical-leftist-according-study-past-rhetoric

MATT PALUMBO: As George Soros heir takes over $25B empire, here's what mainstream media won't say

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12203675/MATT-PALUMBO-George-Soros-heir-takes-25B-empire-heres-mainstream-media-wont-say.html

CitizenGO is a community of active citizens that works to ensure that human life, the family and our freedoms are respected worldwide. CitizenGO members live in every nation of the world. Our team is spread across 16 countries on 5 continents and operates in 12 languages. Learn about CitizenGO here or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
This message is addressed to elainejehu@yahoo.com.

If you do not wish to receive emails from CitizenGO, click on this link. To ensure that CitizenGO messages reach your inbox, please add petitions-en@citizengo.org to your address book. To change your email address, language settings, or other personal information, contact us. To contact CitizenGO, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us at citizengo.org/en/contact.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down