World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her.

4 posters

Go down

My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. Empty Re: My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her.

Post  Rose1uk Tue 16 Jun 2009, 5:47 pm

[b]Thank You Grammy Bear for that beautiful poem it really is very comforting, I appreciate you sharing it with me. flower

Elaine as always you are very loving and caring, your words of wisdom Like a Star @ heaven really helped, I will look out for you in messenger so we can chat.

Margaret I'm so sorry to hear that your husband is sick, I know how hard it can be to get online sometimes, my husband is registered disabled and my Sister too, I am carer to both, my Sister also has an Autistic son that I help out with, believe me hun I need no reminders about demands on time or about people having real lives to live, mine happens to be a nightmare at the moment, with the help of good friends both online and off I am getting through it.
I hope your move went ok.

Love Rose x

Rose1uk

Back to top Go down

My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. Empty Re: My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her.

Post  margaret955 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 7:20 am

Rose1uk wrote:I keep returning to this thread somehow thinking that I will get more support. I'm very sad that this forum is so unsupported, I know the Management do all they can and try their best. Again thanks for the prayers and thoughts for my Mum. I am still grief stricken and need further help. :(

Take Care.

Rose x

Rose
I am sending out prayers for you hun,your mum was a good age,god says three score and ten then he will have you back into his fold.
I have also got to remind you that people on this forum and other forums have real lives to live,I for one have a sick husband,but I also have just moved house and couldnt get on the internet for ages, so couldntcome on to support you hun..
I also know that others on here have been having real problems as well so for everyone on here I offer up prayers for and I know Rose the lord will help you to understand why mum had to go home.and be with her maker.god bless you all on here and my prayers are that god will bless each and everyone of you
margaret955
margaret955
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jun 2009, 1:00 am

I see you are online at present Rose it is almost 2 am as your aware being in UK.
I am so sorry this forum is at present slow in responces and understand your pain and anguish having gone through the grief and pain of losing both my parents.
I cannot speak for others who come along and do not post replyI can only imagine that at times like these people are at a loss of what to say.......
I can suggest only that if you care to speak with me when I am online at messenger maybe I can be of some support for you?
I feel your anguish and pain as I have been there.
I have you listed on my MSN Messenger if you are showing online when I come on I will truly say Hi to begin in hope a comfort to what you are needing.
My prayer right now.

Father God you know the hurting of this our dear loved one Rose in her loss.
I ask Father that you will cushion her hurts right now please.
May she have comfort in knowing that people do care but not always able to show and bring those who are able please.
Guide Rose and give her wisdom in these trying times that you are there when others fail her.
May your Holy spirit bring comfort and healing to her soul right now please Lord.
May Rose know these are not words that slip off the tongue but a caring attitude that you press upon our heart for one another.
Lord there are words we cannot utter for we know not how to pray only that in your infinite knowledge and mercy will take to the heart of the reader to know that people do care and here for one another if only one person then it is a tool in your hand. May I Lord be a tool in your hand to be a help where needed.
Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose1uk Thu 11 Jun 2009, 12:38 am

I keep returning to this thread somehow thinking that I will get more support. I'm very sad that this forum is so unsupported, I know the Management do all they can and try their best. Again thanks for the prayers and thoughts for my Mum. I am still grief stricken and need further help. :(

Take Care.

Rose x

Rose1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose1uk Fri 05 Jun 2009, 12:26 am

Thank You so much for those beautiful prayers and words of comfort, they HAVE REALLY HELPED me. I posted the following on another forum that has been following the story about my Mum's illness and what has been happeing with my step dad who was quite a bully, I did always try to get on with him though even though it was very difficult. His name is John for purposes of following what I am about to post here, my Sister is Barbara who is supposed to be a reformed alcoholic but unfortunately keeps falling off the wagon, ( well done to her for trying so hard though) she has an Autistic son Aiden and has suffered a life of abuse, hense her drinking problem. I am so lucky I was able to not go down the same route because of my own childhood abuse. Danny is my Son and Joe is my husband, I hope I have filled you in a little so even if you have not followed the story so far on another forum you hopefully know to what and whom I am referring.
xxxxxxxx

Thank You

Everyone for thinking of me yesterday and to Anne and Megga for the beautiful words of comfort in the poems posted they mean so much even if I do get choked up reading them.

Mum looked very serene in the chapel of rest, her face was beautiful, I could hardly detect a wrinkle it looked so smooth, she had a little foundation and lipstick on and seemed like a lady far younger than her years, she appeared to be in a deep sleep and having a happy dream too, it was so comforting to see her like that and free of any pain.

I kissed her goodbye and told her that I would always love her, My brother and Joe held my hands as I started weeping. We put pictures of us all in her coffin and a couple of personal letters from family members, I also placed a single red rose in her hand. We then had a look at all her lovely flowers and added cards to them in the holders, I had ordered two intertwined hearts with an Orchid in the middle surrounded by flowers in pinks and lilacs with a silk ribbon across it saying Mum, there was also a matching flower pillow from Danny and Barbaras son Aiden saying Nan on it, we also placed their personal message cards on that. Other memebers of the family had also bought beautiful wreaths and boquets, I saw a huge sheaf of flowes from John just placed outside the Chapel of rest, it was big enough to cover the whole of the coffin which was a light oak one with a large golden cross on the front.

The day went ok and my prayers were answered with regard to there being no fueding or anyone getting drunk. Barbara and I held hands during the Church service and we got through it ok until as the coffin was carried out they played one of Mums favourite songs.....'Going Home' when we both broke down. we all then went to the burial ground which was not at the Church but in the cremotorium's burial ground, John's daughters were all upset because their Mums grave had been opened to put my Mum in ( John's wishes) he had not consulted anyone about their feelings and just went ahead regardless, lots of things were not how her own family would have wished but with him being next of kin it was his final decision that stood, I gave in rather than there be an more ill feeling. It would have been nice to have some say in what was said in her church service etc. or what hymns were played but non of us ( her blood relatives) were consulted, I guess John's daughters were also too afraid to voice an opinion to their bully of a father, I'm sorry but after all he has put me through I could not feel as sorry for him as I should have done, I felt guilty about that but couldn't help myself, maybe I can come to forgive him, I hope so as I dont wish to feel bad towards any other person.

I will write more about lots of other stuff that went on at another time.

We went to get Danny as his exam had finished by lunchtime and then took him to Mum's wake, we didnt stay long though as I knew a lot of drinking would be going on and maybe trouble, Joe Danny and I and my brother his wife and my nephew and his wife all made our excuses and then went off together for a meal on our own. After we left the restaurant we went to a pub to discuss our feelings further, it helped a lot.

I will end my book here !!!

Thanks again to everyone for your support it's very much appreciated.

Love

Rose xxx

Rose1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  GrammyBear Sun 31 May 2009, 8:19 pm

God bless your and your family, loved ones and friends who mourn the loss of someone so dear to you all. I pray you all may heal in your longing and remember to spend each day as if it were a precious coin until your time comes to join those who have passed before you and are no longer plagued with any earthly baggage.

My parents and sister have passed and I know we will all be together one day, so I try to spend my days in faith, seeking joy and spreading the concept to those who forget happiness and blessings are a readily available choice we elect to dwell upon and not some random accident.

I often dream of my Moma and others and it prompted me to write this poem one day. I hope it gives you some comfort.

Angelic Breath

Sitting in silence, my thinking was rife.
I sensed you were with me again as in life.
A blessing, so long I have mourned since your death
the warmth of your company, like angelic breath.

My questions abundant were halted unvoiced.
Their need redundant, twas time to rejoice.
Pained guilt and hopeless fears I'd amassed
transformed into peace and joy unsurpassed.

My burdens were lifted, heart free to soar.
Dreams for the future, mine to explore.
You bid me move forward, time would correlate,
Assured me the present was mine to create.

Explaining my loved ones didn't vanish to dust,
I must give to myself forgiveness and trust.
Mortal woes couldn't transcend into ever after.
Get on with the living, the loving and laughter.

My gifted existence deserved true fulfilling.
Enough stalling excuses, decide to be willing.
Leaving utter contentment, you drifted away.
I know you'll be with me through all of my days.

God bless you.
GrammyBear
GrammyBear

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 May 2009, 9:12 pm

Rose words cannot express my heartfelt sorrow I feel for you right now.
My Mum died age 77 on the day before her 78th birthday.
She was like your Mum nothing was too much trouble she would give her last.
If it be of any comfort your Mum is now without her pain and illness.
Thank you Lord for the testimony of this dear one and that you took her to yourself in a peaceful way.

My thoughts and prayers go out right now to you as a family in your loss of loved one.
Father God our time on earth is short we come before you with thanksgiving for precious Doris who in her time on earth gave what she could to help one another.

Father God those left behind who suffer the loss of their loved one needs your comfort your peace to sustain them right now please.
I ask in your mercy and bountious grace that you will cushion their hurts right now and may they rise up in rememberance not as a durge but a celebration this dear one showed your love in her life and a treasure passed on to those who remember her passing.

Father God.......
May your peace prevail, in comfort in knowing this women Doris pathed a way for those who should follow in her footsteps and yours to live a good and better life pleasing to you Father God to receive well done
faithful servant.
In and through your Son Jesus the Christ
Amen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her. Empty My Mum died yesterday....Please pray for her.

Post  Rose1uk Fri 29 May 2009, 5:12 pm

My MUM died yesterday aged 88. She died peaceably.
Her funeral will be a Catholic Mass on Wednesday morning next followed by a burial.

Please remember her and our family members in your prayers. she leaves 5 daughters and a son along with 8 grandchildren.

Her name was Doris. She lived a good and honest life and would always help a stranger, she gave her last if she had to, other people always came before herself.
She must walk with Angels now.

As you can imagine I am devestated. :(

Rose xxx

Rose1uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down