World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers

2 posters

Go down

Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers Empty Scriptures for grandparents

Post  emsgranny Sun 20 May 2012, 11:43 am

May I copy a scripture from here to my Facebook page? I was very moved and wanted to share with others.

I love this and would love to share it.

Lord the blood of Jesus Christ covers my children and grandchildren.
It covers their minds, will, body and spirit, their beds, their rooms, their houses, their communities.
Thank you Lord we believe it
and accept it !

emsgranny

Back to top Go down

Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers Empty Scriptures for your children, grandchildren and prayers

Post  Admin Sat 17 Oct 2009, 11:02 am

Scriptures for your children, grandchildren
Posted by: "francarter2002"

Don't be moved what you see in the natural, but speak what God says about your children.
When God told Abraham he was the father of many
nations, God was speaking into existence what His plan was for Abraham. Abraham was NOT YET the father of many nations at the time
God spoke this to Abraham. We are made in the image of God and we speak what God says about our children. We are not moved by what we
see, what we feel, or what we hear but we speak into existence what God says about our children.

When we pray, give God scriptures. Gods Word does not return void-
Isaiah 55:11. God wants us to speak His Word about our children back to Him.

Lord in Prov. 15:29 your Word says you hear the prayer of the righteous. I am righteous Lord not for what I do, but who I belong
to. I belong to Jesus, so I am righteous. Lord your Word say in Mal 3:11 you will rebuke the devourer for my sake.
Lord in Jer.31:17 your Word says my children shall come again to their border- meaning Lord
my children will leave the land of the enemy and come into Your Kingdom.
Lord in Isaiah 49:25 you promise the captives shall be taken from the strong and the prey of the ruthless shall be rescued.
Lord you will contend with all who contend against me and will save my children.
Lord your Word says will will help the needy- Psalm 72:4
Lord help ***** !Lord you say you will crush the oppressor.
Lord Psalm 102:28 says thy servants children ( my seed ) shall continue and their prosperity established in your Presence.
Lord your Word says in Psalm 115:14 that you increase me and my sons.
Lord in Acts 11:14 your Word says when Peter spoke words it brought salvation unto Cornelius's house. Your Words are in my house Lord and I believe you
will save all my children.

Lord the blood of Jesus Christ covers my children and grandchildren.
It covers their minds, will, body and spirit, their beds, their rooms, their houses, their communities.
Thank you Lord we believe it
and accept it !

Do not give up praying for your families. When we speak what God says about our children- not being moved that we do not see it yet- but we
speak into existence what God says about our children. Don't stop praying ! We pound heaven with our intercessory prayers for our loved
ones until we see results ! We are just as Abraham prayed for Lot Gen
19:29.

Be blessed by this fran
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down