World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Thu 29 Jun 2023, 6:22 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

June 29 - My Will - Your Joy

The Lord is thy keeper; the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Psalm 121:5
Our Lord and our God. Lead us, we beseech Thee. Lead us and keep us.

You can never go beyond My Love and Care.  Remember that.  No evil can befall you. Circumstances I bless and use must be the right ones for you.

But I know always that the first step is to lay your will before Me as an offering, ready that I shall do what is best, sure that, if you trust Me, what I do for you will be best.

Your second step is to be sure, and to tell me so, that I am Powerful enough to do everything (“The hearts of kings are in My rule and governance”), that no miracle is impossible with me (“With God all things are possible” and “I and My Father are one”).

Then leave all with Me. Glad to leave all your affairs in a Master Hand. Sure of safety and protection. Remember you cannot see the future. I can.

You could not bear it. So only little by little can I reveal it to you. Accept My Will and it will bring you joy.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Jun 2023, 9:03 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

June 28 - The Life Divine

As you recognize My dealings with you, Eternal Life flows through your being in all Its sanctfying, invigorating, and remedial force.

Eternal Life is awareness of the things of Eternity. Awareness of My Father and awareness of Me. Not merely a knowledge of Our existence, even of our God-head, but an awareness of Us in all.

As you become aware of Me, all for whom you care are linked to Me, too. Yielding Me your service, you draw, by the magnetic power of Love, on your dear ones within the Divine-Life radius.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2023 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Jun 2023, 7:31 pm

God Calling by Two Listeners

June 28 - Table of Delights

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
Proverbs 15:15
It has not been in vain this training and teaching time. The time of suppression, repression, depression is changed now into a time of glorious expression.

Life is flooded through and through with Joy and Gladness. Indeed I have prepared a table of delights, a feast of all good things for you.

Indeed your cup runneth over and you can feel from the very depth of your heart. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Jun 2023, 7:19 pm

June 27 - No Self Reproach

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:1

The Eternal Arms shelter you. “Underneath are the Everlasting Arms.” This promise is to those who rise above the earth-life and seek to soar higher, to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You must not feel the burden of your failure. Go on in faith, the clouds will clear, and the way will lighten – the path becomes less stony with every step you take. So run that you may obtain. A rigid doing of the simple duties, and success will crown your efforts.

I had no words of reproach for any I healed. The man was whole and free who had wrecked his physical being by sin – whose palsy I healed.

The woman at the well was not overwhelmed by My “Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband.”

The woman taken in adultery was told “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.” She was not told to bear the burden of the consciousness of her sin …

Remember now abideth these three, Faith, Hope, and Charity. Faith is your attitude towards Me. Charity your attitude towards your fellow man, but as necessary, is Hope, which is confidence in yourself to succeed.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

June 26 - Life's Furnace

Life has its furnace for My children, into which they are plunged for the molding.

At their request I watch and watch until I can see them reflect My Glory. Then comes the further shaping into My Likeness. But the metal from which that Likeness is fashioned must be indeed pure.

So often My children are impatient for the molding, never thinking that the refining must come first.

To do My work there must be much refining.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Jun 2023, 5:50 pm

June 25 - Ladder of Joy

You see in your lives cause for praise or prayer. You praise or pray. Your heart is lifted thereby into the Eternal, into My very Presence.

Thereafter the drudgery or commonplace or dreary waiting ceases to be the colorless something to be endured. It is the ladder, whereby you rise to Me.

You can then smile at it, welcome it. It is friend, not foe. So with everything in life. Its value for you must depend on whether it leads you nearer to Me.

So poverty or plenty, sickness or health, friendship or loneliness, sunshine or gloom, each may add to the Joy and Beauty of your lives.

June 26 - Do Not Rush

They soon forget his works; they waited not for his counsel.
Psalm 106:13
Learn in the little daily things of life to delay action until you get My Guidance …

So many lives lack poise. For in the momentous decisions and the big things of life, they ask My help but into the small things they rush alone.

By what you do in the small things those around you are most often antagonized or attracted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Jun 2023, 4:22 pm

June 24 - Zest in Service

Your will, your desire, must be to do My Will, wanting It, loving It, as a child hugging some treasure to its heart. So treasure My Will.

Find your delight in It. “Lord, what wouldst Thou have me to do?” is no question of a sullen servant. It is the eager appeal of a friend, who views all life as a glorious adventure, with the enthusiasm of a youth permitted to share an explorer’s quest.

Bring the unquenchable Zest into all you do.

June 25 - God's Friendship

For who hath despised the day of small things?
Zechariah 4:10
I am your Friend. The Companion of the dreary ways of life.

I rob those ways of their grayness and horror. I transform them. Even in earthly friendships the common way, the weary way, the steep way, may seem a way to Heaven if the presence of some loved human friend transforms them.

Let the Sabbath calm enwrap your minds and hearts. Let it be a rest from the worry and fret of life, a halt by the busy highway when you seek some rest and shade.

Have you ever realized the wonder of the friendship you can have with Me? Have you ever thought what it means to be able to summon at will the God of the World?

Even with a privileged visitor to an earthly king there is the palace antechamber, and the time must be at the pleasure of the king.

But to My subjects I have given the right to enter My Presence when they will, nay more they can summon Me to bedside, to workshop – and I am there.

Could Divine Love do more? Your nearest earthly friend cannot be with you on the instant. Your Lord, your Master, your Divine Friend — Yes

When men seek to worship Me they think of the worlds I rule over, of creation, of mighty law and order – and then they feel the awe that precedes worship.

To you I say feel awe, feel the desire to worship Me in wondering amazement. But think too of the mighty, tender, humble condescension of My Friendship. Think of Me in the little things of everyday life.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jun 2023, 4:06 pm

June 24 - When Guidance Tarries

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
Psalm 73:24

As I prompt you – act. When you have no clear guidance, then go forward quietly along the path of duty I have set before you.

No fear, no panic, quietly doing your daily duty.

This attitude of faith will receive its reward, as surely as the acting upon My direct Guidance.

Rejoice in the sense of security that is yours.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Jun 2023, 10:43 pm

June 23 - Each Need Supplied

Instead of urging men to accept Me as this or that, first discover the need, and then represent Me as the supply.

A man may not feel his need of a Savior. He wants a Friend. Reveal Me as the Great Friend. Another may not need guidance, only to be understood. Represent Me as the Understanding Christ.

Leave Me to satisfy each and every need as I do yours.

View this email in your browser

June 23 - Each Need Supplied

Instead of urging men to accept Me as this or that, first discover the need, and then represent Me as the supply.

A man may not feel his need of a Savior. He wants a Friend. Reveal Me as the Great Friend. Another may not need guidance, only to be understood. Represent Me as the Understanding Christ.

Leave Me to satisfy each and every need as I do yours.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Jun 2023, 8:45 pm

June 23 - Cling To Me

And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while.
Mark 6:31
Cling to Me until the life from Me – the Divine Life, by that very contact, flows into your being and revives your fainting spirit.

Become recharged. When weary do as I did on earth – Sit by the well. Rest.

Rest and gain power and strength and the work too will come to you as it came to Me.

Rest till every care-thought has gone, and then let the Tide of Love and Joy flow in.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Jun 2023, 10:49 pm

June 22 - Your Red Sea

The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Proverbs 28:1
Go forward fearlessly.

Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Jun 2023, 8:58 pm

June 21 - Yours

Appeal to Me often. Do not implore so much as claim My Help as your right.

It is yours in Friendship’s name. Claim it with a mighty, impelling insistence. It is yours.

Not so much Mine to give you, as yours; but yours because it is included in the Great Gift of Myself that I gave you.

An All-embracing Gift, a Wonder Gift. Claim, accept, use it. All is well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Jun 2023, 4:41 pm

June 21 - See As I See

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:29-30
O Lord, we praise Thee. Bless us, we beseech Thee.

I bless you. I promise you release. Joy in Me. You shall be shielded from the storm.

Wonders have unfolded. Just to come before Me and stay for a while in My Presence – this must strengthen and help you.

Learn of Me. The only way for so many in My poor world to keep calm, sane, is to have the mind which is in Jesus Christ. The mind which is in Me.

That mind you can never obtain by reasoning, or by reading, but only by living with Me and sharing My Life.

Think much of Me. Speak much of Me. See others as I see them. Let nothing less satisfy you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jun 2023, 9:40 pm

June 20 - Living Waters

Drink of the water that I shall give you, and you shall never thirst.

I will lead you beside the waters of comfort.

I will give unto you living water.

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness.

As the hart panteth after the water brooks so longeth my soul after Thee, O God.

This is the thirst that can never go unsatisfied.

Forward to Friends and Family
Share on Facebook
Tweet

Contact us by email: webservant@twolisteners.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jun 2023, 5:32 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

June 19 - My Healing Power

When life is difficult then relax completely; sleep or rest in conscious reliance on My Healing Power.

Endeavor that others may never see you anything but rested, strong, happy, joyful.

Before you meet seek renewal in My Secret Place.

Your tears and cares must be shared with Me alone.

My blessing be upon you.

God Calling    by Two Listeners

Upcoming Changes in Two Listeners
Dear Subscribers,

When I began this journey on Valentine's Day in 2002, I wasn't looking far into the future to consider 21+ years of sending the God Calling and God at Eventide devotionals daily.  7,807 days later, I have to say it has been a tremendous blessing in my life.

I am making a change in the Two Listeners delivery of the daily devotionals.  Beginning on July 1 you will still be able to read the daily devotions on our website.  The emails will be discontinued after June 30, 2023.  The website is quick and easy, accessible always.  The devotions have been there since the beginning, and will remain available to you.  Bookmark the website in whatever browser you use for the internet.  Then you'll be able to get to the devotions quickly.

www.twolisteners.org

Current devotions are found in the navigation panel on the left side of your screen.  You will also find a search feature there.  If you are looking for a particular phrase or subject or date, just put it into the search field.  We always encourage people new to the God Calling devotions to read the devotion for their birthday.  It's amazing how often they see themselves there.  The search feature makes that very easy to do.

There's also a page with FREE BOOKS and articles to read - Classic Christian Books.  We add books to that page as often as we can.  You can read them from the website or download them as PDF files.

My thanks to Rev. Ed, serving in Canada, who has supplied most of the photographs for the emails and the website for years.

My thanks to Rev. Dr. Joseph B. Kennedy, Sr., for introducing me to the God Calling devotions many years ago.  I am grateful for his suggestions and ideas when I first put together the website, began offering the emails, and the journey of the past 21 years.

Thanks for being part of the journey so far.  I pray you will continue with the online access to the devotions.

Blessings to you and yours this day and always,
Carol

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

Last edited by Admin on Tue 20 Jun 2023, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BOLD NEEDED)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Jun 2023, 3:58 pm

June 19 - The Success You Covet

For your obedience is come abroad unto all men.
Romans 16:19
Follow the path of obedience. It leads to the Throne of God. Your treasure, be it success necessary on the material plane, which will further the work of My Kingdom, or the hidden spiritual wonders revealed by Me to those only who diligently seek, this treasure lies at the end of the track.

From one point (a promise of Mine or a Command) to the next, you have to follow, till finally you reach the success you covet.

All your work for the moment is in the material plane and the spiritual is only to help the material. When your material goal is reached then the material will serve only to attain the spiritual.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Jun 2023, 2:33 pm

June 19 - The Success You Covet

For your obedience is come abroad unto all men.
Romans 16:19
Follow the path of obedience. It leads to the Throne of God. Your treasure, be it success necessary on the material plane, which will further the work of My Kingdom, or the hidden spiritual wonders revealed by Me to those only who diligently seek, this treasure lies at the end of the track.

From one point (a promise of Mine or a Command) to the next, you have to follow, till finally you reach the success you covet.

All your work for the moment is in the material plane and the spiritual is only to help the material. When your material goal is reached then the material will serve only to attain the spiritual.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jun 2023, 10:36 pm

June 18 - Nearer to Thee

“Lord, show me Thyself,” is a cry that never goes unanswered.

Not often to physical vision comes the awareness but to spiritual insight, as more and more you realize My Love, My Power, and the manifold wonders of My character — its humility, its Majesty, its tenderness, its sternness, justice, mercy, healing, and consuming fire.

Draw nigh to Me and I will draw nigh to you.

Forward to Friends and Family

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jun 2023, 4:17 pm

June 18 - Wait

And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place … his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray.
Luke 11:1

The world has always seen service for Me to be activity. Only those near to Me have seen that a life apart, of prayer, may, and does so often, accomplish more than all the service man can offer Me.

If man lived apart with Me and only went out to serve at My direct command, My spirit could operate more and accomplish truly mighty things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jun 2023, 2:13 pm

June 17 - Dear Name

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people form their sins.
Matthew 1:21
“Jesus.” Say My Name often. It was in My Name Peter bade the lame man walk. “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth arise and walk.”

“Jesus.” The very sounding of My Name, in Love and tenderness, drives away all evil. It is the word before which all the hosts of evil flee.

“Jesus.” My Name is the call for a life-line to rescue you from temptation.

“Jesus.” The Name banishes loneliness – dispels gloom.

“Jesus.” Summons help to conquer your faults.

I will set you on high because you have known My Name.

Yes! My Name – “Jesus.” Use it more. Use it tenderly. Use it prayerfully. Use it powerfully.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Jun 2023, 9:57 pm

June 16 - Down Into Egypt

Down into Egypt, back into Galilee. These journeys were gladly undertaken. They meant no family upheaval, for was not the desire of that Family but to fulfill Divine Intent?

Upheavals come only when man is set on some particular way of life, and is called to forgo that.

When the fixed desire is to do the Father’s Will, then there is no real change. The leaving of home, town, country is but as the putting off a garment that has served its useful purpose.

Change is only Spiritual progress when the life is lived with Me, the Changeless One.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Jun 2023, 6:01 pm

June 16 - Seek Me Early

But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Proverbs 1:33

Walk in My Way and trust Me. No evil can touch you. I am yours as truly as you are Mine. Rest in that truth.

Rest, that is, cease all struggle. Gain a calm, strong confidence in that certainty. Do not only rest in Me when the world’s struggles prove too much and too many for you to bear or face alone. Rest in Me when you need perfect understanding, when you need the consciousness of tender, loving friendship and intercourse.

The world, my poor world, flies to Me when its difficulties are too great to be surmounted any other way, forgetting, or never realizing, that if, with the same eagerness, those hearts sought Me merely for companionship and loving intercourse, many of the difficulties would not arise.

The circumstances, the life, the character would be so altered – so purified, that those same difficulties would not exist.

Seek Me early, that is the way to find Me. Early, before I get crowded out by life’s troubles, and difficulties and pleasures.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Jun 2023, 9:21 pm

June 15 - Glory, Glory Dawneth

When he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth … he will show you things to come.
John 16:13

I am planning for you. Wonderful are My Ways beyond your knowledge.

Oh! realize My Bounty and My Goodness more and more. The wonder of being led by Me! The beauty of a guided life!

These will enter your consciousness more and more, and bring you ever more and more Joy.

You are very nearly at the point when you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

You have entered upon a wonderful era – your lives are planned and blessed by Me as never before.

You are overcoming. You are counting all things but loss if you can win Me. And the promises to him that overcometh are truly wonderful, and will always be fulfilled.

June 15 - Down in the Valley

Do not let doubt or fear assail or depress you because of this time of anguish and failure-sense through which you have passed. No, this had to be.

Useful work lies ahead of you. Before the onset of so great a task My servant has usually to walk through the Valley of Humiliation, or in the wilderness.

If I, your Lord, before I began My Mission, had to have My forty days of temptation, how could you expect to go all unprepared to your great task?

You must taste anew the shame of unworthiness, of failure, and of nothingness before you go forth with Me conquering and to conquer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Jun 2023, 12:20 am

June 14 - The Soul Restored

Do not sorrow if, after time with Me, you cannot repeat to yourself all the lessons you have learned. Enough that you have been with Me.

Do you in need to know the history of the plant or tree to enjoy the countryside? You have inhaled pure air and been refreshed with the beauty of the landscape. Enough for the day. So, too, you have been in My Presence and found rest unto your souls.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Jun 2023, 11:00 pm

June 14 - Face Today With Me

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:5

Our Lord and our God. Make us all Thou wouldst have us.

It is not circumstances that need altering first, but yourselves, and then the conditions will naturally alter. Spare no effort to become all I would have you. Follow every leading. I am your only Guide.

Endeavor to put from you every thought of trouble. Take each day, and with no backward look, face the day’s problem with Me, and seek My Help and guidance as to what you can do.

Never look back and never leave until the morrow that on which you can get My Guidance for today.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Jun 2023, 11:46 pm

June 13 - Conquest of Fear

It is not thinking about Me, but dwelling with Me that brings perfect fearlessness.

There can be no fear where I am. Fear was conquered when I conquered all Satanic power. If all My followers knew this, and affirmed it with absolute conviction, there would be no need of armed forces to combat evil.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next