World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:37 pm

Heart's Agony
There is a Calvary-Cross on which one hangs alone, untended by even the nearest and dearest.

But beside that Cross, there stands another, and to My dear ones I say little, I hang there afresh beside each one through the hours of the heart's agony.

Have you ever thought of the Joy that the patient, gentle, loving obedience of My disciples brings to My heart? I know no Joy such as the Joy I feel at the loving trust of a dear one.

The wounds of the Hands and Feet hurt little compared with the wounds in the Heart that are the wounds, not of My enemies, but of My friends.

Little doubts, little fears, little misunderstandings. It is the tender trifles of a day that gladden My Heart. I that speak unto you, am He -- your Master.

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Hebrews 4:15

April 20 - The Joyous War
Live much a life apart with Me. In the world but not of it. You can do this even in a crowd, provided self does not intrude.

It is a sign of progress that you cannot be indulging thoughts of self and then turn to Me in complete self-forgetfulness.

Your life must be one of intense service and consecration. Your fight is not so much an active one in the world, as one of active warfare on the unseen plane. A war truly against principalities and powers. Nevertheless a joyous war.

blessings to you and yours this day and always...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm

Life is a Love Story
You need Me. I need you.

My broken world needs you. Many a weary troubled heart needs you. Many a troubled heart will be gladdened by you, drawn nearer to Me by you both.

Health -- Peace -- Joy -- Patience -- Endurance, they all come from contact with Me.

Oh! It is the glorious way, the upward way, the wonderful discoveries, the tender intimacies, the amazing, almost incomprehensible, understanding. Truly the Christian Life -- Life with Me -- is a Love story. Leave all to Me.

All you have missed you will find in Me, the Soul's Lover, the Soul's Friend, Father -- Mother -- Comrade -- Brother. Try Me.

You cannot make too many demands upon Me -- nor put too great a strain upon My Love and Forbearance.

Claim -- claim -- claim -- Healing -- Power -- Joy -- Supply -- what you will.

"He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love." Song of Solomon 2:4

April 19 - Love-Controlled
Live in My Love.
Return to Me ever for refilling, that your soul may breathe in and breathe out Love as your lungs breathe in and breathe out air.

There is nothing in you that creates Love, so how can you give it out unless you are receiving it?

All service, to be truly effective and of permanent value, must be wrought in Love. Where Love is, self cannot hold sway, and self nullifies the good in service.

See Me and My thought of you in all your daily life; so, conscious of My Love, you will absorb that Love until it permeates your whole being, and inspires and illumines all you do and say.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

No Dark Days

Such light, such joy flows out from this house. It affects all who come here.

Do not feel that you have to try and help them. Just love them, welcome them, shower little courtesies and love-signs on them, and they must be helped.

Love is God. Give them Love, and you give them God. Then leave Him to do His Work. Love all, even the beggars. Send no one away without a word of cheer, a feeling that you care. I may have put the impulse to come here into some despairing one's heart. Think if you failed Me!

Besides, you have no choice. You told Me it was My Home. I shall use it. Remember this. There would be no dark winter days were Love in the hearts of all My children.

Oh! My children, can you not feel the joy of knowing, loving, and companying with Me?

"Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." Roman 13:10

God's Mosaic
Life is a journey. The choice as to who shall be your conductor is your own. Once that choice is made and you feel you have placed yourself in wise Hands, do not spoil your journey by frustrating the plans made for your comfort and happiness.

Rest content with the plans I have made for you. No detail has been too small for My loving consideration. Know that your lives are being truly God-conducted, and so will bring you the greatest happiness and success.

The greater the trust you repose in Me, the wider will be My scope for the plans I have made for you.

Life is a mosaic planned by God. Each God-directed thought, impulse, and action of yours is necessary to the carrying out of the perfect design.

That design is of exquisite workmanship.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Apr 2012, 1:15 pm

The Two Joys
My children, I come. Hearts eager to do My Will, send out a call that ever I find irresistible. I know no barrier then.

Resignation to My Will keeps Me barred out from more Hearts than does unbelief. Can anything be such a crime against Love as being resigned? My Will should be welcomed with a glad wonder if I am to do My Work in the heart and life.

The only resignation that could possibly be acceptable to Me is when Self, ousted by My claims, accepts the inevitable and resigns the throne for Me, leaving My Disciple free to carry out My Will, to welcome My Will gladly, rapturously.

In all true discipleship, and in the true spiritual development of each disciple, there is first the wonder and the joy of first acquaintance, then comes the long plain stretch of lesson-learning and discipline, when Joy seems so much a thing of the past as never to be recaptured again.

But the constant experience of Me, the constant persistent recognition of My Work in daily happenings — the ever accumulating weight of evidence in support of My Guidance — the numberless instances in which seeming chance or wonderful coincidence can be, must be, traced back to My loving forethought -- all these gradually engender a feeling of wonder, certainty, gratitude, followed in time by Joy.

Joy is of two kinds. The Joy born of Love and Wonder, and the Joy born of Love and Knowledge, and between the experience of the two Joys lie discipline, disappointment, almost disillusion.

But combat these in My Strength, or rather cling blindly, helplessly to Me and let Me combat them, persevere in obeying My Will, accept My discipline, and the second Joy will follow .

And of this second Joy it was that I said, "Your joy no man taketh from you."

Do not regret the first, the second is the greater gift.

If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make your free." John 8:31, 32

New Beauties
Life has so many lessons to teach you. You may not be able to travel through your material world. But for your spirit there are vast and beautiful realms in which you can be ever traveling and exploring; and, with ever-increasing capacity for enjoyment, discovering new beauties of Spiritual Truth.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Apr 2012, 9:01 pm

Love Your Servants
Love, love, love. Tender Love is the secret. Love those you are training, love those who work with you, love those who serve you.

Dwell on that thought -- God is Love. Link it up with My "I and my Father are one." Dwell on My actions on earth. See in them Love in operation.

If it was God who so acted, then it was Love, Perfect Love, performed those actions, those wonders. Then you, too, must put Love (God) into action in your lives. Perfect Love means perfect forgiveness. Lo, my children, you see that where God is there can be no lack of forgiveness, for that is really lack of love.

God is Love . . . no judging.
God is Love . . . no resentment.
God is Love . . . all patience.
God is Love . . . all power.
God is Love . . . all supply.

All you need to have is love to God and man. Love to God ensures obedience to every wish, every command. Love is the fulfilling of all law.

Pray much for love.

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16

Regain Dominion
Let them have dominion.
Man has lost this dominion because he failed to be guided by My Spirit. He was never meant to function alone. Body, mind, and spirit, he was created by My Father.

The senses were given him to link him to earth, and to create and maintain contact with the world around; but the spirit was definitely his link for guidance and instruction from the world of My Kingdom.

He is a lost soul until he links up in this way, just as a man blind, deaf, and dumb would be in a world of sense. This was man's fall. He had this power and lost it.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

Never Feel Inadequate
Obey My demands. They are steps in the ladder that lead to success. Above all, keep calm, unmoved.

Go back into the silence to recover this calm when it is lost even for one moment. You accomplish more by this than by all the activities of a long day. At all cost keep calm, you can help nobody when you are agitated. I, your Lord, see not as man sees.

Never feel inadequate for any task. All work here is accomplished by My Spirit, and that can flow through the most humble and lowly. It simply needs an unblocked channel. Rid yourself of self and all is well.

Pray about all, but concentrate on a few things until those are accomplished. I am watching over you. Strength for your daily, hourly task is provided. Yours is the fault, the sin, if it is unclaimed, and you fail for lack of it.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

The Sunlit Way

Know that your Source of joy is something changeless. The hopes of the world are but in material things and when these pass or change their joy fades, hope dies, only dark night remains.

Speak comfort to such. Tell of My Love surrounding you, that My protecting Power is yours. That I can never fail one who trusts in Me. That you can breathe in courage from My Presence as you breathe in air.

Tell the world -- that for one who walks a cheerless road with Me, the bare hedge does blossom as the rose, and life is bathed in sunlit joy.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Apr 2012, 7:07 pm

Equally Yoked
My children, I guide you always. The walking in the way may not be always carried out, but the guiding is always so sure. God is using you both in marvelous ways. Go on gladly. You will see.

To be a perfect gymnast you must learn balance. It is balance and poise, perfect balance and poise, I am teaching you now. This will give you power in dealing with the lives of others, and that power is already being marvelously manifested.

The vision you both have is the means of clearing the obstacles away. When My disciple sees My purpose ahead, that very sight is the power that clears away every obstacle along the range of vision. You will both have mighty power to do this. Spiritual Light is in itself a miracle-worker.

People waste so much time in seeking to work out what they see. I declare to you that in the seeing My purpose all is done. Truly I said to My Disciples, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." But to you, and the twos who gather to hear Me as you do, I can declare those things now, that then I left unsaid.

Is not the message of My servant Paul now plain: "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers," because My Guidance is intensified immeasurably in power, when the two are one in desire to be with Me -- but so few have understood.

"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." Isaiah 30:21

You Can Do This
I will give you rest.

My Gift truly, but the result of your trust.

Train yourself to trust so completely that no tremor even of doubt or fear can enter in.

No fear of the future, no cloud over the present, no shadow of the past.

When the absence of fear is the result of strength for the way gained by contact with Me, and of complete reliance upon My Tenderness and My Power, then you have My Gift of Rest.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:20 pm

Gentle With All
Love and laugh. Make your world the happier for your being in it. Love and rejoice on the gray days.

There are wilderness days for My Disciples as well as Mountains of Transfiguration, but on both it is duty, persistently, faithfully done, that tells.

Be gentle with all. Try to see the heart I see, to know the pain and difficulty of the other life, that I know. Try, before you interview anyone, or speak to anyone, to ask Me to act as interpreter between you two.

Just live the spirit of prayer. In speaking to Me, you find soul-rest. Simple tasks, faithfully done and persisted in, bring their own reward, and are mosaics being laid in the pavement of success.

Welcome all who come here. I love you.

"Let love be without dissimulation." Romans 12:9

Heaven's Almoner
It may not be your need I am seeking to supply at a particular moment, but of another through you.

Remember what I have told you before: It is empty vessels I fill, into open hands that I place My supply.

Too often My followers are so busy clutching their foolish possessions that they have no hands to receive the larger blessings, the needed gifts, I am waiting to pass to them, and, through them, to others.

Help all to see the wonderful life that could open out before them. To be Heaven's almoner is the work to which I call each follower Mine.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Apr 2012, 8:44 pm

Hold Your Fort
Remember that My followers are to be a peculiar people, separated from among others. Different ways, a different standard of living, different customs, actuated by different motives. Pray for Love.

Pray for My Spirit of Love to be showered on all you meet. Deal with yourself severely. Learn to love discipline.

Never yield one point that you have already won. Discipline, discipline. Love it and rejoice -- rejoice. Mountains can be removed by thought -- by desire.

"So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:33

Easter Gladness
Love and laugh. To the world, sad faces and depressed spirits speak of a buried Christ. If you want to convince men that I am Risen, you must go through life with Easter gladness. You must prove by your lives that you are Risen with Me.

Men will not learn of My conquest over death by the arguments of theologians, but by the lives of My followers. My Risen followers. If you are still wearing the grave-clothes of gloom and depression, of fear and poverty, men will think of us as tomb-bound still.

No, live in the Spirit of the Garden on that Easter morning. For you, too, I will roll away the stone from the door of the sepulcher. Walk unbound in the Garden with Me, in the Garden of Love, Joy, child-like, boundless Faith -- the Garden of Delights.

Golden Opportunity
I am your Guide. Strength and help will come to you; just trust Me wholly.

Fear not. I am evermore ready to hear than you to ask. Walk in My ways, and know that help will come.

Man's need is God's chance to help. I love to help and save. Man's need is God's golden opportunity for him of letting his faith find expression. That expression of faith is all that God needs to manifest His Power. Faith is the Key that unlocks the storehouse of God's resources.

My faithful servants, you long for perfection and see your bitter failures. I see faithfulness, and as a mother takes the soiled, imperfect work of her child and invests it with perfection because of the sweet love, so I take your poor faithfulness and crown it with perfection.

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." Ephesians 3:20

Fair Delights
It is My Pleasure that you wait before Me.

Companionship with Me, with its soul-rest, is all too often sacrificed for petition.

Be content a while to be silent in My Presence. Draw in the Spiritual Power which will strengthen you to conquer the weaknesses you so deplore.

Life in Me is one of radiance.

Eternal Life is Life refreshed by Living Waters.

There is no stagnation in My Kingdom, in that place prepared for Hearts that love Me.

It is a place of Fair Delights.

Claim what you will. It is yours.

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:44 pm

Pride Bars The Way
Obedience is one of the keys unlocking the door into My Kingdom, so love and obey. No man can obey Me implicitly without in time realizing My Love, in his turn responding by love to that Love, and then experiencing the joy won of the beloved, and the lover.

The rough stone steps of obedience lead up to the mosaic of Joy and Love that floor My Heaven. As one on earth who loves another says, "Where you are is home," so it is in relation with Me. Where I am is My Home -- is Heaven.

Heaven may be in a sordid slum or a palace, and I can make My Home in the humblest heart. I can only dwell with the humble. Pride stands sentinel at the door of the heart to shut out the lowly, humble Christ.

"And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight." 1 John 3:22

Break Free
I sent no disciple to carry My Healing Power to the Syrophoenician woman's sick daughter, the centurion's servant, or to the ruler's son. My Word was all-sufficient.

All that I needed was the faith of the petitioner. Can you not realize that?

Learn to understand and to ask more of Me. If you do not, then others' bonds are your responsibility.

Loose your own body from all bonds. Remember "the beam and the mote."

As the fault (the beam) is removed from your own eye, giving you the power to remove the mote from your brother's eye, so if you bring your body into subjection, discipline it wholly, you will be enabled to free your brother from bonds that bind him to ill-health.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:07 am

Risen Life
"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee." Isaiah 60:1

The Call comes on this My Day for all who love Me, to arise from earth-bands, from sin, and sloth and depression, distrust, fear, all that hinders the Risen Life. To arise to Beauty, to Holiness, to Joy, to Peace, to work inspired by Love and Joy, to rise from death to Life.

Remember that death was the last enemy I destroyed. So with death My Victory was complete. You have nothing then to fear. Sin, too, is conquered and forgiven, as you live and move and work with Me. All that depresses you, all that you fear, are powerless to harm you. They are but phantoms. The real forces I conquered in the wilderness, the Garden of Gethsemane, on the Cross, in the Tomb.

Let nothing hinder your Risen Life. "Risen with Christ," said My servant Paul. Seek to know more and more of that Risen Life. That is the Life of Conquest. Of that Risen Life was it truly said: "I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me." Fear and despair and tears come as you stand by the empty Tomb. "They have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him."

Rise from your fears and go out into the sunlight to meet Me, your Risen Lord.

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship
of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death." Philippians 3:10

The Life Glorious
If by the Spirit you mortify the flesh, you shall live.

This is a further progress-step in My Kingdom. The flesh must hold no pleasure for you that is not held in leash, always under subjection to the Spirit.

It was the utter subjection of the flesh that was manifested in My Silence at the pillar, and in the face of the jibes and insults and blows. It was this complete subjection which meant a Risen Body.

Resurrection-faith is not a matter of belief in Me, and in My Power working a miracle, it is a faith in Me and My Power leading to entire subjection of the body.

The body completely under control of the Spirit is a Risen Body. See now the importance of self-discipline.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Apr 2012, 6:41 am

Marks of the Kingdom
Our Savior, we greet Thee. Thy Love and Sacrifice we would return in our poor faulty measure by Love and sacrifice.

No gift is poor if it expresses the true Love of the giver. So to Me your heart's gifts are rich and precious. Rejoice in My glad acceptance as you bring your Easter offerings.

My children must make a stand. "Come ye out from among them and be ye separate" was the command. Today in life and work, in Love and service, My children must be outstanding. I called a Peculiar People to make known My Name. My servant Paul said that My followers must be willing to be deemed "fools" for My Sake.

Be ready to stand aside and let the fashions and customs of the world go by, when My Glory and My Kingdom are thereby served. Be known by the Marks that distinguish those of My Kingdom. Be ready to confess Me before man. To count all things as loss so that you may gain Me in your lives.

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." 2 Corinthians 6:17

Stones Rolled Away
And they saw that the stone was rolled away.

How needless their questioning among themselves had been: -- "Who shall roll away the stone?"

Wherever My followers go full of desire to do Me loving service, they shall find the stones of difficulty, of obstruction, rolled away.

They came, these faithful women, to the sepulcher with the spices and ointments they had prepared.

Come, too, with your spices of Love to do Me service, and you shall find you have been anticipated. I am ever eager in Love to do you service.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Apr 2012, 5:23 pm

Calvary
From the death of My Body on the Cross, as from the shedding of husks in seed-life, springs that New Life which is My Gift to every man who will accept it.

Die with Me to self -- to human life, and then you will know the rapturous Joy of Easter Resurrection.

A Risen Life so glad and free can be yours.

Mary left home and kindred, friends, all, that Easter morning in her search for Me, and not until the "Mary" had been followed by the glad triumphant rapture of her "Rabboni" was her search over.

So with each of you. Man speaks to you too of the buried Christ. Search until you meet Me face to face, and My tender uttering of your name awakes your glad "Rabboni."

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God." Galatians 2:20

Bear Reproach Gladly
Rest unto your souls is found at My Feet. The place of rest is the place of humility.

When you rejoice to serve humbly, when you are content for men to think ill of you, when you can bear reproach and scorn gladly, then what can disturb the gladness of your soul, its rest?

No unrest can assail and hurt the soul that has not its spring in self. That self must be nailed to My Cross, that self must die before you can truly say --"I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Apr 2012, 7:57 pm

Easter Joy
I lay My loving Hands on you in blessing. Wait in Love and longing to feel their tender pressure and, as you wait, courage and hope will flow into your being, irradiating all your lives with the warm sun of My Presence.

Let all go this Eastertide. Loosen your hold on earth, its care, its worries, even its joys. Unclasp your hands, relax, and then the tide of Easter Joy will come. Put aside all thought of the future, of the past. Relinquish all to get the Easter Sacrament of Spiritual Life.

So often man, crying out for some blessing, has yet such tight hold on some earth-treasure that he has no hand to receive Mine, as I hold it out in Love. Easter is the wonder-time of all the year. A blessing is yours to take. Sacrifice all to that.

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow." Matthew 6:34

The Veil Has Gone
And the veil of the Temple was rent in twain, from the top to the bottom.

The veil that had hidden God from the knowledge and sight of man is at last removed.

I, God and man, had torn away the veil separating God the Father, and man, My brother. I came to reveal my Father to man, and I live, ever live, to make intercession to the Father for man. I am the Great Mediator between God and man, the Man, Christ JESUS.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:01 pm

Heart's Interpreter

Rest in Me. Seek this evening time just to be with Me. Do not feel you have failed if sometimes I ask you only to rest together in My Presence.

I am with you, much with you both, not only at these times, at all times. Feel conscious of My Presence. Earth has no greater joy than that.

I am the heart's great Interpreter. Even souls who are the nearest together have much in their natures that remain a sealed book to each other, and only as I enter and control their lives, do I reveal to each the mysteries of the other.

Each soul is so different -- I alone understand perfectly the language of each, and I can interpret between the two.

"Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee." Psalm 116:7

Redeemed
Agony and heartache, pain and loneliness, such as no human being has ever known, were the price of your redemption.

Truly you are not your own.

You are bought with the price. You belong to Me.

You are Mine to use, Mine to love, Mine to provide for.

Man does not understand the infinite Love of the Divine. Man teaches that as I bought him, so he has to serve, obey, and live for me.

He fails to understand that because he is Mine, bought by Me, it is My responsibility to supply his every need. His part is to realize My ownership and to claim My Love and Power.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

Divine Efficiency
I am all-powerful and all-knowing and I have all your affairs in My Hands. Divine efficiency as well as Divine power is being brought to bear on them. All miracle-work is not the work of a moment as so often men imagine.

My servant Peter was not changed in a flash from a simple fisherman to a great leader and teacher, but through the very time of faithlessness -- through the very time of denial -- I was yet making him all that he should be. Impetuous spokesman as he always was, ready to lead the other disciples, Peter could never have been the after power he was, had he not learned his weakness. No man can save, unless he understands the sinner.

The Peter who was a mighty force for Me afterwards, who, more than all others, founded My church, was not even first the Peter who said, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God," but the Peter who denied Me. He who had tested My forgiveness in his moment of abject remorse, he could best speak of Me as the Savior.

The Kingdom of Heaven can only be preached by those who have learned to prize the authority of its Kingdom. A many-sided training My Apostles need. Oh! joy. Oh, rejoice. I love you. Not one test too much will I lay on you.

"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory." 1 Peter 11:7

Sharing My Burden
Remember the Truth that you are learning, even now, though dimly.

In Eternal Life there are no time-limits. So My sacrifice was for you today, this hour, as truly as ever it was for those who watched Me on Calvary. I am the changeless One. The same yesterday and forever. Sacrificing Myself today, rising today. You then, once you embrace Eternal Life, enter into My Suffering, and help to carry My Cross, as truly today as if you had walked beside Me to Calvary.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Apr 2012, 3:45 pm

Greatness Is Service
My children, I am here, your waiting Lord, ready at your call. I am among you as one that serveth, Meek and Holy, ready to be used and commanded. Remember that is the finest quality of greatness -- service. I, who could command a universe -- I await the commands of My children. Bring Me into everything.

You will find such Joy as the time goes on in speaking to each other of Me, and together climbing higher. Always humble, meek, and lowly in heart.

Learn this -- no position -- just a servant.

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice" Philippians 4:4

See Them Free

If I bore the sins of all in My agonized Heart in the Garden of Gethsemane and on Calvary, then when you seek to punish others whom you despise, you punish and despise Me.

My throwing aside the grave-clothes, and My stepping out into that sunlit Garden on Easter Morn were symbolic of the freedom I had bought for My children, and which they would know in Me.

Are you seeking to bind the grave-clothes round Me? When you recognize a man's sins you must go further always and see him as free, the grave-clothes of sin and limitation cast aside; the stone, that shut out his Vision of Love and God, rolled away; he, the risen man, walking in My Strength, and conquering in My Power.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

The Priceless Blessing
I am here. Here is truly as I was with My Disciples of old. Here to help and bless you. Here to company with you. Do you know, even yet, My children, that this is the priceless blessing of your lives? I forgive you, as you have prayed Me to, for all neglects of My commands, but start anew from today.

Study My words and carry them out unflinchingly, unflinching. As you do this, you will find that you are miracle-workers, workers together with Me -- for Me. Remember this, not what you do, but what you are -- that is the miracle-working power.

Changed by My Spirit, shedding one garment of Spirit for a better; in time throwing that aside for a yet finer one, and so on from character to character, gradually transformed into My likeness.

Joy, Joy, Joy.

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me." John 14:21

Resurrection Preparation
I am the Master of the Universe. Accept My ordered Word. When you do this in joyful sincerity, you link yourself with all creative force of the universe.

My Spirit can then be operative, first in you and then through you.

My followers forget that the scourging at the pillar, the Divine control ("He answered never a word") and the Cross, the man- rejected, man-forsaken, all these preceded the Resurrection.

Without these there could have been no Resurrection. These steps in Spirit-conquest had to be, before My all-powerful, Divine Spirit could be released to be forever available for those who would hear My Call, and would will to walk in My Way.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

Shut Out From God
Do you not see, My children, that you have not yet learned all? Soon, very soon, you will have mastered your lesson, and then you will truly be able to do all things through Me and My Strength. Did you not see it with My Disciples? Timid, faithless followers, and then, so soon, themselves leaders, healers, conquerors, through Me.

All knowledge was Mine, given Me of My Father, and Mine in manhood's years on earth. You understand this, My children, I know you do.

Thousands of My servants have gone to their betrayal and death, and others, who knew Me not, with no agony before it.

Had I not been Son of God, bearing man's weight of sin, voluntarily bearing it until of My own free will -- for that moment's horror, I was shut out from His sight with man, the sinner, for one short space -- had I not been God, had not this been My suffering -- then I was but a craven mortal.

"He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12

The Time Of Resurrection
Spring brings its message of Hope.

Not only does it proclaim the Truth that Nature arises from her time of decay and darkness to a new life. But, My children, it surely speaks to the individual, to nations, to My world, that the time of decay and darkness for them too can pass, and that from conflict and storm, disaster and sin they can spring to a new and gladdening Resurrection-Life.

But Nature obeys My Laws. It is by her obedience that the quickening of new life is succeeded by the beauty of Risen Power.

So, only as man obeys My Will and works according to My Divine Plan for him can harmony follow chaos, peace follow war, and a reign of Love succeed one of conflict and carnage.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:00 pm

Love's Offering
I am your Lord, gracious and loving. Rest in My Love, walk in My ways. Each week is a week of progress, steady progress upward. You may not see it, but I do.

I judge not by outward appearances, I judge the heart, and I see in both your hearts one single desire, to do My Will. The simplest offering by a child brought or done with the one desire to give you pleasure, or to show you love, is it not more loved by you than the offerings of those who love you not?

So, though you may feel that your work has been spoiled and tarnished, I see it only as Love's offering. Courage, My children.

When climbing a steep hill, a man is often more conscious of the weakness of his stumbling feet than of the view, the grandeur, or even of his upward progress.

Persevere, persevere. Love and laugh. Rejoice.

"The Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart." - 1 Samuel 16:7

The Wrong Voice
I am the Great Teacher, so ready to explain the simplest lesson to the most ignorant.

It is not for you to seek everywhere explanations of Me and My Kingdom, its laws and its purposes.

Learn of Me. How often I would have spoken to some heart, but the voice of one too eager with explanations about Me crowded Me out.

When Andrew brought Simon to Me he was silent to let his brother learn of Me.

The reason for this crowding out of My Voice by My disciples is their unwillingness to believe that I do speak today. So, thinking they worship a silent Christ, they seek to make amends by their much speaking.

"To Thee our morning song of praise,
To Thee our evening prayer we raise."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Mar 2012, 8:05 pm

Deliverance
Be calm, be true, be quiet. I watch over you.

Rest in My Love. Joy in the very Beauty of Holiness. You are Mine. Deliverance is here for you, but Thankfulness and Joy open the gates.

Try in all things to be very glad, very happy, very thankful. It is not to quiet resignation I give My blessings, but to joyful acceptance and anticipation.

Laughter is the outward expression of joy. That is why I urge upon you Love and Laughter.

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations." - 2 Peter 2:9

The Love Of Your Life
I am beside you. I am with you in all that you do. I control your thoughts, inspire your impulses, guide your footsteps.

I strengthen you, body, mind, and spirit.
I am the link between you and those who are in the Unseen.
I am the Love of your lives.
Controller of your destinies.
Guardian, advocate, provider, Friend.

Yes, love Me more and more. So will you not only enjoy to the full the treasures and pleasures of My Kingdom, but increasingly those of Nature, My gift to My world.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

Deliverance
Be calm, be true, be quiet. I watch over you.

Rest in My Love. Joy in the very Beauty of Holiness. You are Mine. Deliverance is here for you, but Thankfulness and Joy open the gates.

Try in all things to be very glad, very happy, very thankful. It is not to quiet resignation I give My blessings, but to joyful acceptance and anticipation.

Laughter is the outward expression of joy. That is why I urge upon you Love and Laughter.

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations." - 2 Peter 2:9

The True Sign
How many believed on My Name after seeing the signs which I did?

Not for the signs, not for the water made wine, not for My miracles will My true follower believe in Me.

No, for something deeper, seen only with the eyes of faith, realized only by a heart of love responding to My Heart of Love. Not of these must it be said, "I do not trust Myself unto them" as I did of those who saw My signs.

I must trust Myself and My Cause to My followers who see me with the eyes of faith. How else can I be loved and known?

They will meet Me, the outcast Savior, when I am performing no mighty deeds, wandering unheeded and unacclaimed through dark and lonely ways, and they will pause, all other pursuit forgotten, and will yet turn and follow Me.

Follow because of some chord in them responsive to the yearning of My Heart for Man, who has shut Me out. Follow, too, because of that in Me which is responsive to the cry of man's hungering soul.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Mar 2012, 6:53 pm

Evil Mountains
Faith and obedience will remove mountains, mountains of evil, mountains of difficulty.

But they must go hand in hand.

"Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." -James 2:24

In Eternity Now
Heirs of God. Joint heirs with Me of Eternal Life, if so be that you suffer with Me, that we may also be glorified together.

Glory denotes perfection of character. This can only be learned as you allow discipline to play its part in your life, and also as you entrust your sinful past to Me.

Perfect through suffering. You cannot escape discipline and be truly My disciple.

If you think that life is too short for all you have to do and to conquer, then remember that you have already entered upon ETERNITY.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

Go Forward
Rest in Me, quiet in My Love, strong in My Power. Think what it is to possess a Power greater than any earthly force. A sway greater and more far-reaching than that of any earthly king.

No invention, no electricity, no magnetism, no gold, could achieve one millionth part of all that you can achieve by the Power of My Spirit. Just think for one moment all that means.

Go forward. You are only beginning the new Life together. Joy, joy, joy.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13
Spirits In Training
Go on along the highway of the Kingdom until all that comes, that touches your outward lives and circumstances, has no power to ruffle your spirit-calm. Make it a delight so to train yourselves.

Why does man rebel at aught that should teach him poise of spirit, whilst in the physical world he welcomes severe exercise that would increase his powers?

The children of this world are surely wiser in their generation than the children of light. If My Children of Light gave to their spirit and character-training all the care that the children of this world give to the body -- its feeding, its clothing, its wellbeing -- how rapid would their spiritual progress be!

Yet how little does the body matter compared with the growth of the Spirit. "Fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Mar 2012, 10:22 pm

Follow Your Guide
I am with you to guide you and help you. Unseen forces are controlling your destiny. Your petty fears are groundless.

What of a man walking through a glorious glade who fretted because ahead there lay a river and he might not be able to cross it, when all the time, that river was spanned by a bridge? And what if that man had a friend who knew the way - had planned it - and assured him that at no part of the journey would any unforeseen contingency arise, and that all was well?

So leave your foolish fears, and follow Me, your Guide, and determinedly refuse to consider the problems of tomorrow. My message to you is, trust, and wait.

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." - Psalm 32:8

Keep Step
Go forward, glad indeed.

Walk with Me until your faltering, flagging footsteps learn to keep in step with Me, and gain a firmness and a confidence unknown before.

Walk with Me until a gladsome rhythm reveals the conquest-spirit that you draw from Me and your whole being thrills with the joy of being, doing, and even suffering with Me.

Thus in loving Communion with Me you learn to know my needs and My wishes for others.

"Hear am I, Lord, send me" shows very surely a child-like eagerness, the eagerness of love, even the eagerness for adventure for My cause

For in My Secret Service there is surely the thrill of adventure.

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next