World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» AISH
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 7:01 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share

Go down

PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share Empty PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT please read and share

Post  Admin Wed 25 Jul 2012, 8:12 pm

PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAISE REPORT.
Please pray for Kevin Wakefield he has an internal bleed and they are unable to find where the leak is.
You may remember a while ago I asked for prayer for Russell who had the same and was close to death, they took him off all machines and called the Priest to give him last rights. The nursing staff came the next morning amazed he was still alive rushing to get him back on the machines and preparing to take to theatre. It was a long battle but he is home and recovered. Thank you Jesus. This man still need to bow the knee of his heart to Jesus.
The son of Kevin heard about this and today my Nephew Chris(son of Russell) rang and with the young man, on the phone asked please for prayer for His Dad. We talked for quite a while, my newphew and this young man are going to pray together I gave them instructions of how to ask Jesus into their lives, also they were anxious to get off the phone to immediately phone a church number I gave them of nearby and said they want to begin going to church.
How awesome is our God and how he works in mysterious ways and his wonders to perform. Both these young men being in similar circumstances and both TODAY receiving Christ as their Saviour and Lord of their lives and not just that but wanting to go to Church and learn. Knowing of some background I have recommended a church where I know they will be accepted, loved and nourished, so many wonderful testimonies of young people drug adicts, self harmers being delivered and living for Jesus at Hill City Church, which started off as a house church with Pastor Dai in his home a fantastic testimony there, how he was comfortable in a nice church and God told him to go to this place to reach these people, he certainly is gifted to reach these people. I make no excuse for such a lengthy post I am so very excited and expectant of our God to undertake.
Link to the Church please take a look at what is happening Bitesize Buzzin with Pastor Dai.
http://hillcitychurch.org/index.php
I am asking God please for a mighty miracle of healing for Kevin and encouragement for these two young men to be Bold and a witness for Jesus saving grace. Please share with Church, friends and prayer groups.
Thank you Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down