World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:30 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Time is GOD'S way of preventing everything from happening all at once. 

BEING THANKFUL 
"Enter HIS gates with praise and thanksgiving, HIS courts with acclamation. Praise Him! Be thankful to HIM! Bless HIS Name!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 100. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The majority of occurrences of the word thankful or thanks in the OLD COVENANT are translated from the Hebrew word "yadah" which means to hold out the hand, to extend an empty hand, revere, or worship with extended hands. 

A truly thankful person is one who has come to grips with certain realities about his need before the GREAT GOD of all flesh. The ALMIGHTY ONE commands us to be thankful. It was a duty given to the Levitical priests "to be present every morning to praise and extol the LORD, and at evening too." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 23. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, brought the Israelites back to Jerusalem in the times of Nehemiah "he began with thanksgiving, with prayer and praise" [Nehemiah/Nechemah 11. 17] and the Levites "led the thanksgiving psalms and songs." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 12. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Hebrew word used by the OLD COVENANT writers is a picture of one holding out an empty, thankful hand to the ETERNAL ONE. There is nothing we can bring to GOD that causes HIM to bless us. Our empty hands picture our inadequacy to accomplish the will of the EVERLASTING FATHER (in our own strength), or to provide for our own needs or the needs of others. 

The prophet Jonah "prayed to the LORD his GOD from the belly of the fish" [Jonah/Yonah 2. 1] and even in this loathsome dilemma proclaimed, "but I, with loud THANKSGIVING, will sacrifice to YOU; what I have vowed I will perform. Salvation is of the LORD." [Jonah (Yonah) 2. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nebuchadnezzar had to learn this lesson. Although he had been warned to repent of his arrogant, boastful, self-importance he still uttered, "There is great Babylon , which I have built by my vast power to be a royal residence for the glory of my majesty!" [Daniel (Danyel) 4. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This great king was driven out by OMNIPOTENT GOD and caused to eat grass "like the cattle and beasts of the field" — and when his senses returned, Nebuchadnezzar realized that even a mighty king's hands are empty unless the MIGHTY KING of kings fills them. 

In our generation, people deny their dependency upon their MAJESTIC HEAVENLY CREATOR. "Because that, when they knew GOD, they glorified HIM not as GOD, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish hearts were darkened." [Romans 1. 21] Our witness to this darkened world is to live with the reality of our own empty hands extended in thankfulness to "THE ONE" WHO supplies ALL our needs. "O LORD, YOU open YOUR hand, they (and we) are well satisfied." [Psalms (Tehillym) 104. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] How majestic is HIS ways in all the earth! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
Welcome Sabbath! For the TORAH, for the privilege of worship, for the prophets, and for this Sabbath Day, given us for sanctification and rest, for honor and for glory, let us thank and bless the LORD our GREAT GOD! When the invisible hand of our MAGNIFICENTLY WONDERFUL OMNIPOTENT GOD guides our lives and we are more then blessed, as we live each moment for HIS glory and praise. Be enveloped in HIS riches this Sabbath in peace and harmony as you glorify and praise our MIGHTY KING 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 18 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:16 pm

Suffering is always a preparation for greatness. 

THANKFUL BEYOND MEASURE 
"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in CHRIST JESUS for you." [1 Thessalonians 5. 18] 

This can be one of the most challenging passages in HOLY SCRIPTURE when suffering and adversity surrounds us. Yet it is a command along with supporting instructions: "Be filled with the SPIRIT...giving thanks always above all things to GOD THE FATHER in the NAME of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [Ephesians 5. 18, 20] "Rejoice in the LORD always. Again I will say, REJOICE! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The LORD is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD; and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through MESSIAH YESHUA." [Philippians 4. 4 - 7] 

Even in tribulation we are to be thankful and give glory to our LOVING LORD GOD — "glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope." [Romans 5. 3 - 4] This is done by faith alone, following the perfect example of the HUMBLED & EXALTED MAN OF SORROWS. "Let this mind be in you which was also in MESSIAH YESHUA." [Philippians 2. 5] 

No matter the trials we must endure, we will never have to suffer as did THE GALILEAN when HE, "for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame." [Hebrews 12. 2] We are instructed in the OLD COVENANT — "If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? And if in the land of peace, in which you trusted, they wearied you, then how will you do in the floodplain of the Jordan ?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 12. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Simply stated...if a little pain overcomes you, how can you endure the cross? 

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." [2 Corinthians 4. 1 - 18] Knowing the just shall live by faith, we should not hide ourselves in times of trouble from the MIGHTY INTERCESSOR. 

And through faith, we can face any situation knowing they are in accordance to HIS OWN purpose and grace. Then we, who are loved with GOD'S inestimable everlasting love know with full assurance, it is GOD WHO works all things out for our good, for those who love HIM. [Romans 8. 28] 

So we can rejoice more and more giving thanks and praise continually to the TRUE & LIVING GOD WHO not only loves us, but does all things amazingly and beyond measure. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We give thanks with a grateful heart remembering and praising our ALMIGHTY CREATOR. To those who know the SAVIOR thanksgiving and worship are our way of life every day. HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR oWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Something better than salvation is to have fellowship with the ONE WHO saved us.. 

TRUE PRIESTS OF GOD 
As chosen priests of the OMNIPOTENT GOD, we march through earth’s wilderness, called out from the world, cleansed and with the christened anointing oil on them. Each one of us perform his assignment that ALMIGHTY GOD has given individually and bears the true testimony being fully commissioned of the precious things of GOD witnessing in thought, word, and actions. We are the living tabernacle of the MOST HIGH GOD showing HIS power, presence and miraculous life. 

Thus we are chosen, called, committed, cleansed, clothed, consecrated (sanctify, make holy, bless, purify), christened (anointed), conformed (obedient), and commissioned (duties assigned). To better clarify our life’s stand in this unique position we will look into each glorified characteristic of what it is to be specially designed and likened to our Precious MASTER. 

CHOSEN — "For you are a holy people consecrated to YEHOWAH ELOHEYK; the LORD your GOD has chosen you to be a people for HIMSELF, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 7. 6 Tanakh, Torah] "You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, HIS OWN special people, that you may proclaim the praises of HIM WHO called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of GOD, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy." [1 Peter 2. 9 - 10] 

CALLED — "I, YEHOWAH, in MY grace have called you in righteousness, I will hold your hand; I will keep you and appoint you as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles — to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the dungeon." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Nevi’im] God has "called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9] "Moreover whom HE predestined, these HE also called; whom HE called, these HE also justified; and whom HE justified, these HE also glorified." [Romans 8. 30] 

COMMITTED — "Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established." [Proverbs/Mishle 16. 3] "Leave all your way to the LORD, trust also in HIM and HE will do it." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Cast your burden on YEHOWAH and HE will sustain you; HE will never let the righteous be moved." [Psalms (Tehillym) 55. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

CLEANSED — "If we walk in the light as HE is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanses us from all sin." [1 John 1. 7] "Atonement shall be made for you to cleanse you, that you may be clean from all your sins before the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 16. 30 Tanakh, Torah] "You were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the NAME of the LORD YESHUA and by the SPIRIT of our GOD." [1 Corinthians 6. 11] 

CLOTHED — "Let YOUR priests, O YEHOWAH ELOHIYM, be clothed (in holy garments) with salvation, and let the saints rejoice in YOUR goodness." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 6. 41 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I will also clothe her priests in victory, and her saints shall shout aloud for joy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 132. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "HE put on the garments of retribution for clothing, and wrapped himself in zeal as in a robe." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 17 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "I will greatly rejoice in YEHOWAH, my whole being exults joyfully in ELOHEY; for HE has clothed me with the garments of salvation, HE has covered me with the robe of righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

CONSECRATED — "Dedicate (consecrate) yourselves to the LORD this day, that HE may bestow (place upon, give, bequeath), on you a blessing this day." [Exodus (Shemot) 32. 29 Tanakh, Torah] "I am the LORD your GOD: you shall therefore consecrate yourselves and be holy, for I am holy." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 11. 44 Tanakh, Torah] 

CHRISTENED — "YEHOWAH is the strength of HIS people; HE is the stronghold, the saving refuge (shelter) of HIS anointed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 28. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "YAH is my strength and might, HE has become my deliverance. This is my EL — I will praise and glorify HIM; ELOHEY of my father, and I will exalt HIM." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 2 Tanakh, Torah] "Exult (glory) in HIS HOLY NAME; let all who seek the LORD rejoice! Seek the LORD and HIS strength; seek HIS PRESENCE continually!" [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 16. 10 – 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

CONFORMED — GOD’S desire is that we are conformed to the image of HIS SON, YESHUA. "For whom HE foreknew, HE also predestined to be conformed to the image of HIS SON, that HE might be the firstborn among many brethren." [Romans 8. 29] "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the LORD, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the SPIRIT OF THE LORD." [2 Corinthians 3. 18] "To the pilgrims…elect according to the foreknowledge of GOD THE FATHER, in sanctification of the SPIRIT, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of JESUS CHRIST." [1 Peter 1. 1 - 2] 

COMMISSIONED — Fear of the LIVING GOD and keeping HIS commandments is the whole commission of man. "Revere GOD and keep HIS commandments! This applies to all mankind, for GOD will bring every work into judgment, man must give account for everything he has done, including every secret thing, be it good or evil." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 12. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim.] "Behold, the fear of the LORD is wisdom; to depart from evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The beginning (best part) of wisdom is the fear of the LORD; all those who practice it gain sound understanding by obeying HIS commandments. HIS praise endures forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 111. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The fear of the LORD is the beginning (best part) of knowledge." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7a Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Each one of us are called by the LOVING MASTER and are to perform faithfully the assigned task the MOST HIGH GOD has given to them. May we be found faithful bearing evidence to WHOM we belong and sharing HIS directive to "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20] Amen! 

Blessed SAVIOR, make me all YOU prayed I’d be; body, soul, and spirit by YOURSELF made free. Take this bread and break it, broken bread I’d be; and poured-out wine before YOU. This is my humble plea. Amen 
I am identified with MESSIAH YESHUA in HIS cross. The nails that were pounded into HIS hands were pounded into mine; and now my work is HIS work. The nails that were driven into HIS feet were driven into mine; and now my walk is HIS walk. The crown of thorns upon HIS head were pressed upon mine; and now my thoughts are HIS thoughts. The spear that was thrust into HIS side was thrust into mine; and now my life is laid down, my heart broken over the sins of others, I have entered into the fellowship of HIS sufferings. I have taken up my cross and I am following HIM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Nov 2015, 12:34 pm

No physician can heal the wounds inflicted by the tongue (except the GREAT PHYSICIAN). 

NEW COVENANT JUDGMENT 11/16/15 
"When the LORD JESUS is revealed from heaven with HIS mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the Gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of HIS power, when HE comes, in that Day, to be glorified in HIS saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed." [2 Thessalonians 1. 7 - 10] 

Many critics contend that the OLD COVENANT and NEW COVENANT are inconsistent — the OLD COVENANT being filled with harsh condemnations of human sin and warnings of the coming DIVINE Judgment; the NEW COVENANT emphasizes the Grace and Love of the ALMIGHTY ETERNAL ONE. However, the OLD COVENANT unquestionably contains numerous testimonies of love, mercy and lovingkindness of our MAGNIFICENT CREATOR GOD. "The LORD is merciful, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in mercy and steadfast love." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In the same way, the most striking and fearsome warnings and prophecies of judgment to come are found in the NEW COVENANT. "For the time has come for judgment to begin at the House of GOD; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the GOSPEL OF GOD? Now, if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?" [1 Peter 4. 17 - 18] There will be an eternal separation from the TENDER, LOVING SAVIOR for all who reject HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH and HIS saving grace. The LORD YESHUA HIMSELF uttered more warnings of future hell than anyone else recorded in either the OLD or NEW COVENANTS. The RIGHTEOUS JUDGE will say to "those on the left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41] Jude spoke of ungodly men "for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever." [Jude 13] 

The beloved disciple, John, wrote more to emphasize the love of ALMIGHTY GOD then any other writer. But, in the Book of Revelation he focuses especially, and in detail, on the coming period of the RIGHTEOUS ONE'S judgment on a rebellious world. "And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD, and Books were opened. And another Book was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the Books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 12 - 15] 

The OMNIPOTENT, LOVING, HIGH & EXALTED CREATOR is most gracious and full of mercy, "compassionate longsuffering and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in kindness and faithfulness and truth, extending mercy to the thousandth generation, forgiving iniquity, transgression and sin" to all who receive MESSIAH YESHUA. But "does not overlook or pardon the guilty." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Torah] Unequivocal and inescapable judgment will come to all who refuse the SON OF GOD. 

Oy! such weeping and wailing there will be as the lost are told of their fate. Do not let this be your end. The arms of the AMAZING SAVIOR are extended to you even now. . . run to HIM. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
Draw me to YOU with the breath of love, swiftly shall I come to stand within YOUR radiance that I may attain the sweetness of all intimacies in YOUR PRESENCE. 
My soul aches to receive your love. . . only by the tenderness of YOUR PURE LIGHT, MOST HOLY LORD can I be healed. . . engage my soul in YOUR service that I may taste the ecstasy of YOUR perfect righteousness. "Be'ezrat ha'SHEM (with the help of GOD)" — my soul will be exalted and greatly rejoice. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:39 pm

GOD is actively involved in our lives. There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best. When you know HIM personally, you too can be secure knowing that you are wrapped in HIS loving embrace. 

FORTY NIGHTS 
"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst apart, and the floodgates of heaven broke open. And the rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights." [Genesis (Bereshith) 7. 11 – 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

In HOLY SCRIPTURE, there are nine mentions of a forty day period. However of these there are only five where "and forty nights" is added. We can only assume that the activities on the other four ceased at night. Those four are the spies in Canaan [Numbers/B’Midvar 13. 25], Goliath’s challenges [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 17. 16], Jonah in Nineveh [Jonah/Yonah 3. 4], and the post-resurrection ministry of MESSIAH [Acts 1. 3]. The five that continued into the night is as follows, the first being the rain on the earth at the time of Noah and the Great Flood. 

This was the most intense rain ever experienced on the earth, as it violently poured the flood waters of heaven for forty days and nights. One can only imagine the wretched time for Noah and his family as they listened to the cries of those dying outside; the utter darkness that was heard, seen and felt by the eight safe in GOD’S perfect provision inside the ark. 

Some thousand and ten years later on two different occasions, Moses spent forty days and nights in the awesome presence of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR on Mount Sinai . There he received the hand-written tablets of stone, the Ten Commandments and all the Laws of GOD. The mountain was, from time to time, completely in smoke because of the LORD descending on it in fire and its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly. One can imagine the nights being even more awesome than the days, but thru it all, GOD was there. 

After he ate and drank the provisions of the angel of the LORD, the prophet Elijah "went in the strength of that food walked forty days and forty nights as far as Horeb, the Mountain of GOD." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Apparently he went through great difficulties and problems along the way, otherwise this relatively short journey would not require such travel time. Still, it was worth the effort, as GOD was with him and again met with him at Sinai. "And there he went into a cave, and spent the night in that place; and behold, the WORD OF THE LORD came to him" [1 Kings/Melakhim Alef 19. 9], and GOD spoke to him and gave him a revelation and also let Elijah know that he was not alone — "I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, every knee that has not bowed to Baal and every mouth that has not kissed him." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 18 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Then the LORD YESHUA (GOD HIMSELF) was "led up by the SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil...and fasted forty days and forty nights." [Matthew 4. 1 – 2] In weakened human flesh, without food or rest, this was a greater trial than any of the others, but MESSIAH was victorious, and then the "angels came and ministered to HIM." [Matthew 4. 11] We can be confident, then when we go through trials, no matter the time span, all that we need to sustain us — hope, strength, grace, mercy, and peace will come "from GOD THE FATHER and from the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the SON OF THE FATHER, in truth and love." [2 John 3] When GOD is with us, HE is enough. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE. . . holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Nov 2015, 11:37 pm

Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the next important thing in life is to know when to forego an advantage. [Benjamin Disraeli] 

OBEYING GOD 
"Abraham obeyed ME and kept MY charge: MY commandments, MY Laws, and MY teachings." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

The ALMIGHTY ONE said of Abraham that he surely would become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him, "for I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what HE has spoken to him." [Genesis (Bereshith) 18. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

The only law given to Abraham was the covenant of circumcision: "This is MY covenant which you shall keep, between ME and you and your descendants after you: Every male child among you shall be circumcised; and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between ME and you. He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 10 - 12 Tanakh, Torah] In addition, Abraham obeyed all the oral commandments the ETERNAL ONE spoke to him as he went along . 

Abraham "believed and put his trust in the LORD, HE (ALMIGHTY GOD) reckoned it to his (Abraham) merit for righteousness." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 6 Tanakh, Torah] So today, we are to keep all of GOD'S charge (Hebrew: mishmar — safeguard, watch); commandments (Hebrew: mitzvoth — law, ordinance, precept); statutes (Hebrew: "chuqqim" — to engrave, carve, delineate {describes written rules of conduct}); and Laws (Hebrew: TORAH — precept, statute) showing our faith and devotion, by believing and doing as the LORD requires. The LORD YESHUA stated it this way, "If you love ME, keep MY commandments." [John 14. 15] 

The basic reason that so many people have trouble understanding GOD'S WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY BIBLE is that they try to interpret it to fit their private opinions, expressions, idiosyncrasies and peculiarities; therefore they are not able to understand because they come with their mind and heart already bound up in their own opinion. "For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them." [Matthew 13. 15] 

GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD does not need to be interpreted at all. . . just believed! The GREAT GOD OF OUR SALVATION said what HE means, and means what HE says. When HE speaks in parables, metaphors or allegories, SCRIPTURES state it to be comparison stories. Even then, however, it is not imagination, but a true picture of reality. Otherwise, the entirety of the HOLY WRIT is accurate and should be believed literally. 

The ALMIGHTY SUPREME ONE wants to communicate HIS "AUTHORITATIVE WORD" to those who have obedient hearts and who are willing to devote themselves in diligent study to all the WRITTEN WORD. "The Holy SCRIPTURES, are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS. All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 15 - 17] 

"I have not deviated from what HIS lips commanded; I have treasured HIS WORDS more than my daily bread." [Job (Iyob) 23. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "When YOUR WORDS were offered, I devoured them; YOUR WORD brought me the delight and joy of knowing that YOUR NAME is attached to me, O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

If you have a believing heart, like our father Abraham; a love of the PRECIOUS WORD, like Job; and a hunger for the PRECIOUS TRUTH, like Jeremiah — you will find great joy and rejoicing in devouring GOD'S LIFE-GIVING SACRED TEACHING. Then, we have this assurance: "If you call to understanding and cry aloud to discernment, if you seek her as you do silver and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Read it diligently for yourself, GOD will reveal HIS treasured secrets when you seek HIM with all your heart! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbas, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly.
May it be YOUR will O GOD that our homes become a sanctuary worthy of YOUR HOLY PRESENCE wherein YOUR NAME shall be hallowed, that YOU may come and grant YOUR blessings and YOUR DIVINE grace each and every day. We give ourselves over into YOUR keeping, our hearts contrite, and our prayers made with a repentant heart. And, LORD, please make us swifter than eagles and stronger than lions in doing YOUR will; and may our love for YOU be our crown of glory and armor of strength. Most Holy One, You are blessed beyond all hymns, praises and consolations that may be uttered in this world. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel . Mighty are those who rejoice in YOU, LORD GOD MOST HIGH. 
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Nov 2015, 10:17 pm

Prayer without devotion is like a body without a soul. [Medieval Proverb] 

RESTORATION OF ISRAEL & THE GENTILES 
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD, and that HE may send MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began." [Acts 3. 19 - 21] 

The LORD declared and will make good HIS promise to restore and cause the whole House of Israel and Judah to dwell in safety. "Therefore MY people shall know MY NAME; therefore they shall learn on that day, that I the ONE WHO promised, am now at hand — Behold, it is I. — How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion — Your GOD reigns! — Break forth into joy, sing together, you ruins of Jerusalem ! For the LORD will comforted HIS people, HE will redeem Jerusalem . The LORD will bare HIS holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the victory of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 6 – 7, 9 – 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Not only people, but the land and the Temple will be constructed and establish: "Thus said the LORD OF HOSTS — There shall yet be old men and old women in the squares of Jerusalem , each with a staff in hand because of their great age. The squares of the City shall be crowded with boys and girls Playing in its streets. Behold, I will save MY people from the land of the east and from the land of the west, I will bring them back, and they shall dwell in Jerusalem . They shall be MY people and I will be their GOD — in truth and righteousness. Take courage, you who now hear these words by the mouth of the prophets who spoke in the day the foundation was laid for the House of the LORD OF HOSTS, that the Temple might be built." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 4 – 5, 7 – 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Truly, the LORD shall comforted Zion , HE will comfort all her waste places (her ruins); and HE will make her wilderness like Eden , her desert like the Garden of YEHOWAH . Joy and gladness, thanksgiving and the voice of melody will be found in Zion ." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"In the days to come, the Mount of the LORD'S HOUSE shall stand firm on the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. Many people shall go and say — Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the House of the GOD OF JACOB; HE will instruct us in HIS ways, and we shall walk in HIS paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the WORD OF THE LORD from Jerusalem ." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 2 – 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Men shall worship YEHOWAH, every one from his own land, even all the isles of the nations (Hebrew: ha'Goyim — the Gentiles)." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 2. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"For I am a great KING — says the LORD OF HOSTS — and MY NAME is to be feared among the nations...From the rising of the sun, even to its going down, MY NAME is honoured among the nations (Jews & Gentiles); and everywhere incense is burnt and pure sacrifices are offered to MY NAME; for MY NAME shall be great among the nations (Jews & Gentiles) — says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 1. 14, 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For all creation eagerly waits in earnest expectation for the revealing of the sons of GOD. For creation itself will also be delivered from the bondage of corruption (death, decay) into the glorious liberty of the children of GOD. For we know that the whole creation groans in labors of birth pangs until now. Not only that, but we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for the adoption, the redemption of our body." [Romans 8. 18 - 24] 

How absolutely amazing, glorious and magnificent that time will be when these things shall be conspicuously evident and clearly visible. 

Come, let us welcome Sabbath. May its radiance illumine our hearts, and as we kindle the Sabbath light, may the LORD bless us with Sabbath joy. May the LORD bless us with Sabbath holiness. May the LORD bless us with Sabbath peace. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Nov 2015, 4:34 pm

It is hard to learn from a mistake that you do not acknowledge making. 

WATCH THEREFORE 
"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the SON OF MAN is coming." [Matthew 25. 13]

The LORD JESUS, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH HIMSELF commanded every believer to watch for HIS return. No matter the situation, the time or the place — all who believe are steadfastly charged to watch for YESHUA'S coming. "Therefore you also be ready, for the SON OF MAN is coming at an hour you do not expect." [Matthew 24. 44] 

Since we do not know the day, hour or minute, we are to be watching always. "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the SON, but only the FATHER. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. Watch therefore — lest, coming suddenly HE find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all — WATCH!" [Mark 13. 32, 33, 37] This uncertainty should motivate and encourage faithfulness in the believer. If the believer starts to think, "My MASTER is taking a long time in coming" [Luke 12. 45], there is a very clear and present danger that he will be enticed with sinful temptations and ungodly worldly passions, leading to a falling away. 

Our moment-by-moment attitude and objective should be to "live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the BLESSED HOPE — the glorious appearing of our great GOD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, WHO gave HIMSELF for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for HIMSELF a people that are HIS very own, eager to do what is good." [Titus 2. 12 - 14] 

John records the promise of MESSIAH YESHUA, "Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is. And everyone who has this hope in HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure." [1 John 3. 2 - 3] 

May we remain faithful and continually "abide in HIM; that when HE appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before HIM at HIS coming." [1 John 2. 28] The LORD commands, "Obey MY voice, and I will be your GOD and you shall be MY people; walk only in the way that I have commanded you, that it may go well with you." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 7. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] All who are born of HIM patiently live righteously. Wait diligently for GOD'S notable appointed time, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH will return. Will you be found devoted, faithful and humbly watching? HE is worth waiting for! 

Worship, honor, adoration, glory and majesty belong to YOU, our FATHER, the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD. We ask YOU through the HOLY SPIRIT, to direct our thoughts to YOU and sanctify us in Truth, YOUR WORD is TRUTH. Burn that Truth into our soul to exalt and glorify YOUR SON, JESUS WHO'S we are and WHO we serve. Thank YOU for YOUR faithfulness and YOUR redeeming love! 
Welcoming Rosh Chodesh – the new month, Kislev, starts at sunset. 

I would rather be an optimist and be duped (tricked, fooled, deceived, hoodwinked) than be a pessimist and be right. 

SOLDIERS & TEACHERS 
"That they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will." [2 Timothy 2. 26] 

Today, as never before, we are in a great battle for the minds of young people. The battlefield is the world all around us, in the home as well as church, television, computers, or wherever teaching—good or bad—takes place. 

It is greatly significant that one of the most significant verses on teaching and soldiering occur together — "My son, be strong in the grace that is in MESSIAH YESHUA. And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH." [2 Timothy 2. 1 - 3] Clearly a faithful teacher is a skilled soldier in the battle of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA against the devil for the minds of those we are trying to teach and "wage the good warfare, having faith and a good conscience." [1 Timothy 2. 18 - 19] 

The battle can only be fought with "the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD." [Ephesians 6. 17] Furthermore, we are to "Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one." [Colossians 4. 6] Unquestionably, "The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious...the mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life." [Ecclesiastes/Kohelet 10. 12; Proverbs/Mishle 10. 11] 

Those whose minds have been ensnared by the devil may yet be recovered. So the wise teachers tactic is simply — "A servant of the LORD must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if GOD perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth." [2 Timothy 2. 24 - 25] "Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." [Ephesians 6. 13] It is vitally important that one be well equipped and ready to stand firm in the wisdom and knowledge of the ETERNAL ONE for not even Satan can stand before the MIGHTY SWORD OF THE SPIRIT wielded by a suitable, well fitted soldier-teacher. 

As we thank and celebrate our veterans by remembering their great sacrifices so we can be free, we must also contemplate what the future holds. There is no doubt, America is throwing away all honor and dignity of the righteous people by making totally perverse laws. The new morality has permeated (flooded, inundated) this country (and the world) from within as the enemy is in the camp…from the White House down to local government officials, even corrupting children in the schools. They have attacked that very freedom and liberty that the brave were once deployed for and fought to preserve. Wake up and consider your latter end! 
HEAVENLY FATHER, YOU alone are our HOPE. Thru YOUR lovingkindness, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR TRUTH to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Remind us that YOU are the CENTER of our joy; thank YOU again for YOUR great love and kindness to us. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:51 pm

Without moral and intellectual independence, there is no anchor for national independence. [-David ben Gurion] 

SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD 
"From the Throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the Throne, which are the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD." [Revelation 4. 5] 

These SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD before HIS Throne [Revelation 4. 5; 5. 6] where they are further represented in the "SEVEN EYES" of the LAMB. Although Angels are called "ministering spirits" [Hebrews 1. 14] they apparently are always called "Angels" in Revelation, so it seems likely that these SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD actually refer to a seven-fold descriptive manifestations of the character of GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT "sent forth into all the world." [Revelation 5. 6] 

SPIRIT OF TRUTH: "When HE, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS OWN authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come." [John 16. 13] 

SPIRIT OF HOLINESS: "Concerning HIS SON JESUS CHRIST our LORD, WHO was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the SON OF GOD with power, according to the SPIRIT OF HOLINESS, by the resurrection from the dead." [Romans 1. 3 - 4] 

SPIRIT OF FAITH: "But since we have the same SPIRIT OF FAITH, according to what is written — I believed and therefore I spoke — we also believe and therefore speak." [2 Corinthians 4. 13] 

SPIRIT OF WISDOM: "The GOD of our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the FATHER OF GLORY, may give to you the SPIRIT OF WISDOM and revelation in the knowledge of HIM." [Ephesians 1. 17] 
SPIRIT OF POWER: "For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but a SPIRIT OF POWER, and of love, and of a sound mind, not of fear." [2 Timothy 1. 7] 

SPIRIT OF GRACE: "Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the SON OF GOD underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the SPIRIT OF GRACE?" [Hebrews 10. 29] 

SPIRIT OF GLORY: "If you are reproached for the NAME of MESSIAH, blessed are you, for the SPIRIT OF GLORY and of GOD rests upon you. On their part HE is blasphemed, but on your part HE is glorified." [1 Peter 4. 14] 

In the same way, "the SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon HIM (the ROD & BRANCH of Jesse); the SPIRIT OF WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING, the SPIRIT OF COUNSEL & VALOR, the SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE & REVERENCE for the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Here again SCRIPTURE shows that GOD is TRI-UNITY (Hebrew: Shali'YAH - triple, 3-fold, trinity) — GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

These seven descriptive manifestations of character are also spoken of in praises to GOD THE SON: "Worthy is the LAMB WHO was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing! Every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all in them, I heard saying— Blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM (the FATHER) WHO sits on the Throne, and the LAMB (the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON), forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 12 - 13] Note, the same distinguished honour, respect and admiration is given to the FATHER and to the SON together. 

The Angels fall on their faces before the ONE WHO sits on the throne and worship GOD THE FATHER using the same seven descriptive expressions, saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our GOD forever and ever. Amen" [Revelation 7. 11 - 12] 

The SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD sent throughout the earth speaks of OMNIPRESENCE GOD WHO dwells in each of us and knows all that goes on in the world, including our thoughts and actions. It is by that knowledge we are judged and, if our heart is right, we receive the covering for our sins, the most precious blood of YESHUA , the ANOINTED ONE. 

By HIS precious HOLY SPIRIT, CREATOR GOD dwells in us and walks beside us our whole life through. How abundantly blessed and reassuring that we are known by HIM and that HE is with us as we walk in the light of HIS WORD. How can we help but thank and praise our LOVING CREATOR for all the goodness HE has done for us! How very amazing is the HOLY & RIGHTEOUS ONE! 

The Amidah (Judaism's most central prayer, recited 3 times daily): "Sound the great Shofar to announce our freedom, raise the banner to gather our exiles, and gather us together from the four corners of the earth. Praised are YOU, LORD, WHO gathers the dispersed of HIS people, Israel . And to Jerusalem , YOUR City, may YOU return in mercy. May YOU dwell there as YOU have promised. Build it now in our day and forever, and speedily reestablish the throne of David in her midst. Praised are YOU, Lord, WHO builds Jerusalem ." Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Nov 2015, 5:34 pm

Sometimes our vision is improved when we close our eyes. Frequency is blinding, we don’t appreciate things as miraculous because we are inured (hardened, accustomed, comfortable, familiar with) by the limitations of our vision. 

GREAT DIVIDER 
"Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division." [Luke 12. 51] 

The HIGH & LOFTY ONE has been the GREAT DIVIDER from the beginning of creation. The first day ELOHIYM "separated the light from the darkness" — on the second day, HE "separated the water which was below the expanse from the water which was above the expanse." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 4, 7 Tanakh, Torah] When the ALMIGHTY ONE first created man, they walked together in perfect fellowship. However, sin then came in and made a division between man and CREATOR GOD. Although, when we were enemies, "we were reconciled to GOD by the death of HIS SON." [Romans 5. 10] 

The price has been paid for full reconciliation with our BELOVED REDEEMER, but "men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil" [John 3. 19], so MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF is now the RIGHTEOUS ONE WHO divides. "He that believes on the SON has everlasting life; and he that believes not the SON shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abides on him." [John 3. 36] 

The GALILEAN, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH divides all history and all chronology. Time is even divided accordingly: "Before CHRIST (Before CHRIST/BCE-Before Common Era)" or "in the year of our LORD (After Death). " Men are either under the OLD COVENANT or the NEW COVENANT. In particular, HE divides humanity. "There was a division among the people because of HIM." [John 7. 43; 9. 16; 10. 19] As a result, these divisions can be severely intense: "Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." [Luke 12. 53] 

In conclusion, when the ETERNAL ALL-WISE MEDIATOR comes to judge all nations, HE will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats — "and these shall go away into everlasting punishment; but the righteous into life eternal." [Matthew 25. 32, 46] The division is life or death, light or darkness, heaven or hell, the LORD YESHUA or the Antichrist/Satan. The choice is all ours, but the result and conclusion is HIS in the final judgment! Choose this day whom you will serve. 

O LORD, help me to be ever more like YOU, holy for YOU are holy, loving for YOU are love. And to be truly thankful, we must receive all the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, the LORD GOD has given to us and done for us. . . and then use it for HIS glory in loving and serving others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Nov 2015, 10:16 pm

A Big Liar is one whom — not only what he said isn't true — but the opposite of what he said isn't true either. 

NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH 
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh; But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter whose praise is not of men, but of GOD." [Romans 2. 28 - 29] 

The Apostle Paul is not speaking to Gentiles here but to Jews who were trusting in the fact that they were Jews. [Romans 2. 17] Paul is describing the true Jew who is one not only outwardly but inwardly. He does not boast in his religion or the fact he is a Jew — there is no pride of race in grace — but he counts all that as loss and his trust now is in the LORD YESHUA. "For we are the circumcision, who worship GOD in the spirit, rejoice in CHRIST JESUS, and have no confidence in the flesh. Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so." [Philippians 3. 3 - 4] 

Then Paul explains what it is about the flesh in which he could trust. "Circumcised on the eighth day, of the stock of Israel , of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the Law, a Pharisee. Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the Law, blameless." [Philippians 3. 5 - 6] 

Now Paul is counting as unnecessary and vain all those things of the flesh in which he could have trusted. "But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for CHRIST. Yes indeed, I also count all things loss for the excellency of the knowledge of CHRIST JESUS my LORD; for WHOM I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish and dung, that I may win CHRIST, and be found in HIM, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through the faith in CHRIST JESUS, the righteousness which is from GOD by faith." [Philippians 3. 7 - 9] 

Jews are again becoming the "people of GOD" just as HE promised. "Once they were not MY people (Hebrew: lo-ammi)." [Hosea/Hoshea 1. 9 - 10] But regardless of being cut off they would eventually multiply, be great, and again be called the "children of GOD." "I will say to Lo-Ammi (not my people) — You are MY people — and they will respond— YOU are my GOD." [Hosea (Hoshea) 2. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

For this reason, CHRISTianity is not a Gentile religion, but is completely Jewish...a relationship with the TRUE & LIVING GOD, developed out of the Jewish faith found in both the OLD & NEW COVENANTS. All races, classes and peoples, male & female are equal in rights and privileges relative to the good news and benefits of the GOSPEL. ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD does not recognize one above the other — all are one in the body of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise unto YOU, MESSIAH YESHUA, our LORD & SAVIOR. We pray that we continue to grow in YOUR grace and knowledge and likeness. To YOU alone be all the glory and praise now and forevermore, Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:46 pm

We have freedom of will to determine the shape of tomorrow by what we do today. [Sidney Greenberg] 

KINGDOM CHARACTERISTICS 
"YOUR Kingdom come. YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven." [Luke 11. 2] 
The Kingdom Established and the saints reign with MESSIAH: "And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to JESUS and for the WORD OF GOD, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with MESSIAH for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of CHRIST, and shall reign with HIM a thousand years." [Revelation 20. 4 - 6] 

There is a multitude from the Great Tribulation: "After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the Throne and before the LAMB, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying — Salvation belongs to our GOD WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB! — All the angels stood around the Throne and the elders and the four Living Creatures, and fell on their faces before the Throne and worshiped GOD, saying — Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honour and power and might, be to our GOD forever and ever. Amen. — Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me — These are the ones who come out of the Great Tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the LAMB. Therefore they are before the Throne of GOD, and serve HIM day and night in HIS Temple. And HE WHO sits on the Throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the LAMB WHO is in the midst of the Throne will shepherd them and lead them to Living Fountains of waters. And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes." [Revelation 7. 9 - 17] 
At last, the prayer of MESSIAH YESHUA is fulfilled. It has always been in GOD'S plans for mortals to enter the Thousand-Year-Reign of Peace to complete HIS plan for mankind reigning from Jerusalem, "At that time they (men) shall call Jerusalem "The Throne of the LORD" — and all nations shall assemble there, in the NAME OF THE LORD, at Jerusalem." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 3. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
Righteousness (virtue, honor, decency, etc.) will reign: "The Kingship and dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under Heaven, will be given to the people, the saints of the MOST HIGH. HIS Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom and all dominions shall serve and obey HIM." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "A Throne will be established in mercy; in truth ONE shall sit on it in the Tabernacle of David, ONE WHO judges and seeks justice and is zealous to exercise righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 16. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "See, a time is coming — declares the LORD — when I will raise up to David the RIGHTEOUSNESS BRANCH. HE shall reign as KING and shall prosper, and HE shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In HIS days Judah will be delivered and Israel will dwell secure. This is HIS NAME by which HE shall be called: YEHOWAH TSIDQENU (THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS/VINDICATOR {the Righteousness of us})." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "I will restore your judges as of old, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called City of Righteousness , the Faithful City . Zion shall be redeemed with justice; her repentant ones with righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 26 - 27 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
There will be a River of Healing : "Then he brought me back to the door of the Temple ; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the Temple ...I saw very many trees on both banks of the river. "This water" — he told me — "runs out to the eastern region and flows into the eastern region, goes down into the Arabah, and when it comes into the Sea, into the (Dead) Sea, its waters are healed. Every living creature that swims, wherever the rivers go, will live. The fish will be a very abundant once these waters have reached there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. Fishermen will stand by it all the way from En-Gedi to En-Eglaim; it shall be a place for drying their nets. The fish will be like the various kinds of fish of the Great Sea (Mediterranean), exceedingly many. But its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will serve to supply salt. All kinds of trees for food will grow on both banks of the river; their leaves will not wither nor their fruit fail; they will yield new fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the Temple . Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 47. 1, 7 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
There will be Universal Peace: "The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard lie down with the kid, the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall feed together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion, like the ox, shall eat straw. The babe shall play by the viper hole, and the infant shall put his hand in the adder's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all MY Holy Mountain, for the earth shall be filled with devotion to the LORD as waters cover the sea." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 6 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
"HE (THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE) will judge between the nations, and settle disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: Nation shall not take up sword against nation, they shall never again know war." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
There are great riches awaiting the over-comer. [see Revelation 2.7, 11, 17, 26 - 27; 3.5, 12, 21; 21.7] So, today, if you will hear the voice of the LORD YESHUA, do not harden your hearts in rebellion. 

We bid farewell to Sabbath by sing the song in the Havdallah ritual that exclaims, “the Prophet Elijah, the Tishbite from Gilead , may he come to us soon with the SON OF DAVID, the MESSIAH” — the GREATER ONE that we fix our gaze on. We also pray that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life and open our mouth to declare HIS praises continually. 
May the ALL-PRESENT ONE fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE that HE may be glorified; and may some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your week days. “Tov Shavua — have a good week!”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Nov 2015, 7:51 pm

You are not born a winner nor a looser, but you are born a chooser. Choose this day WHOM you will serve, that is the determining factor. 

LIFE IS TERMINAL 
"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD. When MESSIAH, WHO is our life appears, then you also will appear with HIM in glory." [Colossians 3. 2 - 4] 

Looking forward to the time when we shall "always be with the LORD" [1 Thessalonians 4. 17], the Apostle Paul wrote — "For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with CHRIST, which is far better. Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you." [Philippians 1. 23 - 24] 

The fact, however, is that we can be "with CHRIST" even while still abiding in the flesh, as Paul emphasized. This is the great principle called positional truth. Positionally, we are already with YESHUA, for that is where GOD sees us and how HE relates to us. HE has "raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS, that in the ages to come HE might show the exceeding riches of HIS grace." [Ephesians 2. 6 - 7] 

Life is terminal, to live is ultimately to die. Many people have never figured this out, praising their bodies with exercise — dressing well — but never preparing for real life which is a spiritual future and without a spiritual future — life really makes no sense. Though some say that an after-life does not make any sense, the fact is that without an on-going life, this life does not make sense! If you remove GOD and the fear of HIM, what do you have? You not only have stress, but you are totally ignorant of just how valued you are...for you were created in the image of GOD. [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 27] 

People say there are many ways to GOD, in an ironic way, they are right. . . but the destination the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE makes is determined by HIM; for we shall all stand before the AWESOME GOD OF HEAVEN and give an account for our life and HE will either say "Well done good and faithful servant" [Matthew 25. 21] or "Depart from ME, you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41] YESHUA also addresses the unworthy — "Not everyone who says to ME, 'LORD, 'LORD' shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of MY FATHER in Heaven. Many will say to ME in that Day, 'LORD, 'LORD — have we not prophesied in YOUR NAME, cast out demons in YOUR NAME, and done many wonders in YOUR NAME?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from ME, you who practice lawlessness!" [Matthew 7. 21 - 23] 

There is only one SAVIOR, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH…the LORD JESUS CHRIST! And, GOD’S laws and physics are exact. . . 2+2=4 every time. If some try to make it equal what they want, they will certainly not pass any exam. So you see, GOD’S physical laws are so clear, why not HIS spiritual laws? 

GOD WHO created the world, loves us, gives us what is best for us, has a covenant with us which obligates us to fulfill His commandments, deals with us with both justice and mercy. We are finite; GOD is infinite. We do not presume to know the whole picture. We do know based upon our understanding of both the OLD & NEW TESTAMENT and history that GOD has a plan for history and a track record of fulfilling His promises — be they for reward or punishment. We understand that the ALMIGHTY ONE acts in this world with purpose, meaning and good.

Prayer gives us hope. Prayer is a means of integrating into ourselves that life has meaning and that we are not alone. Prayer focuses us on what we want out of life and helps us clarify what is good for us. 

Before we can be raised up with CHRIST, however, we first must die with HIM. "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, who loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] The ETERNAL ONE saw us as buried with CHRIST when HE was buried, and this is the great truth symbolized in our baptism, "We were buried with HIM through baptism into death, that just as CHRIST was raised from the dead by the glory of the FATHER, even so we also should walk in newness of life." [Romans 6. 4] 

"Now if we died with CHRIST, we believe that we shall also live with HIM, knowing that HE, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over HIM." [Romans 6. 8 - 9] YESHUA died for us so our deserved death became HIS substitutionary death, and HIS victorious resurrection becomes our own unmerited deliverance from death in eternal resurrection life. This is our position now, and our assured everlasting possession then, for we are with the BELOVED MESSIAH, WHO dies no more. 

This is the wonderful doctrine (doctrine means: what you believe and hold to be true), but as we see in SCRIPTURE, it is the focus for our thoughts, and the most valid incentive for GODly living. 

Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week! We thank YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. 
Please, O LORD purify our spirits that we may continually be conscious of YOUR presence. Help us to live that when we are gathered to our final harvest, many shall rise up and call us blessed. Continue to bestow YOUR benediction upon us. Teach us to seek YOU ever more within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers Amen. 
Enjoy a precious day of rest with your family and friends. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:37 pm

I hope I can love a "tsaddik (righteous person)" as much as GOD loves a wicked man. [ -Baal Shem Tov] 

THREE MEASURES 
"The Kingdom of Heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened." [Matthew 13. 33] 

Leaven is an influence on bread dough. Here, it pictures the influence of the church in the world, for when the Church is removed, no influence for good will be left. It is the SPIRIT OF HOLINESS in GOD'S people that restrains the wicked and keeps back the flood of rampant, uncontrolled rage and the turbulence of wickedness. This is the condition that will envelop the world when the power of the holy people is gone, deterrents all removed, total havoc then fills the earth. "When the power of the holy people comes to an end, then shall all these things be fulfilled." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We, the Christ-like-ones are the "salt of the earth" and "the lights in the world." [Matthew 5. 13 - 16] 

"For there are THREE that bear witness in heaven — the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT; and these THREE are ONE. And there are THREE that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one." [1 John 5. 7 - 8] 

The SPIRIT gives life eternal, "The SPIRIT OF GOD formed me; the BREATH of the Shaddai sustains me." [Job (Iyob) 33. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] MESSIAH YESHUA said — "It is the Spirit Who gives life — the words that I speak to you are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE." [John 6. 63] The Water is for regeneration. The LORD YESHUA taught — "He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean." [John 13. 10] And the Blood is required for salvation — "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your lives upon the Alter; it is the BLOOD, as LIFE, that makes ATONEMENT." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

In his act of hospitality, Abraham instructed Sarah to prepare "three measures of fine flour, knead and make cakes" [Genesis/Bereshith 18. 6] for the three men who came to his tent, influencing or satisfying them. The EVER-LIVING MIGHTY ONE then reassured Abraham that a son would be born to him, "I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and your wife Sarah shall have a son." [Genesis/Bereshith 18. 10] Whatever the ALMIGHTY CREATOR says will, surely and for certain, come to pass. 

And, we can be assured that what our LOVING MASTER says, HE will do. "I will not refrain or spare or relent. You will be judged according to your ways and your deeds — declares the LORD GOD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 24. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, YOU are mighty to save. In loving-kindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies YOU preserve all. YOU uphold the falling and heal the sick; free the captive and keep faith with YOUR children in death as in life. Who is like YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, AUTHOR of life and death, SOURCE of salvation? Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has implanted within us eternal life. And, may peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel. Definitely, there is none like YOU! Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Nov 2015, 10:45 pm

You are not a product of your circumstance, you are a product of your decisions. 

HIS MAGNIFICENT NAME 
"For I proclaim the NAME OF THE LORD: Ascribe greatness and glory to our GOD. HE is the ROCK, HIS work is perfect; yes, all HIS ways are justice, a faithful GOD of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is HE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 3 – 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

To read and document the different holy and gracious attributes assigned to the precious name of GOD is a thrilling achievement as was done by the writers of HOLY SCRIPTURE. This text was taken from the Song of Moses where the ALMIGHTY ONE is called a "GOD OF TRUTH." In the book of Isaiah, the writer calls the LORD, a "GOD OF JUDGMENT." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 1. 15] Whereas King David knew and declared HIM both as the "GOD of my righteousness" and "the GOD OF SALVATION." [Psalms/Tehillym) 4. 1; 68. 20] 

Stephen, in the NEW COVENANT, identified HIM before the high priest and others as, "the GOD of glory." [Acts 7. 2] The Apostle Paul referred to the MASTER as — "the GOD of hope; the GOD of patience, and consolation" [Romans 15. 5, 13] when he wrote to the persecuted believers who lived in the Roman Empire. 

To the carnal (worldly) CHRISTians in Corinth, MESSIAH was called "the GOD of all comfort" and "the GOD of love and peace" [1 John 3. 22 - 23], and to the suffering believers in Philippi, Paul identified the LORD YESHUA as "the GOD of peace." [Philippians 4. 9] 
Peter, the one who had denied the MASTER called YESHUA "the GOD of all grace" [1 Peter 5. 10], and the writer of Hebrews recognized HIM as "GOD the judge of all" as well as "the GOD of peace." [Hebrews 12. 23; 13. 20] 

Irrefutably (without a doubt), our GOD is truly the GOD WHO is everything to HIS people. HE is the GOD of truth and righteousness, of peace and love, of patience and comfort, of hope and grace, glory, and our salvation. "Great and marvelous are YOUR works, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! Just and true are YOUR ways, O KING of the saints! Who shall not fear YOU, O LORD, and glorify YOUR NAME? For YOU alone are holy." [Revelation 15. 3 - 4] 

If I "regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear" [Psalms/Tehillym 66. 18], and when I lift up my hands, HE will turn HIS eyes away from me; though I pray at length, HE will not listen. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 1. 15] Therefore I proclaim that GOD is great, mighty, and exalted above all and is my LORD who I choose to know, serve, and trust. HE is too wonderful for words! 

LORD GOD YOU are to be praised. Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, mighty to save. In lovingkindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies, YOU preserve all and uphold the falling, heal the sick, and bring freedom to the captives keeping faith with YOUR children in death as in life. There is none like YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD the only SOURCE of salvation. YOUR HOLY NAME is my joy and delight all the days of my life. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:52 pm

Endure! Persist! Live! ...even if its only to satisfy your own curiosity. 

CONFIDENCE 
"MY witnesses are you — declares the LORD — MY servant whom I have chosen. To the end that they may know and believe in ME, and understand that I am HE: Before ME no god was formed, and after ME none shall exist — None but ME, YEHOWAH. Beside ME, none can grant triumph." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

How marvelous beyond description, we can know for certain that we belong to and are joint-heirs with the KING OF GLORY. "He who believes in the SON OF GOD has the witness in himself; he who does not believe GOD has made HIM a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that GOD has given of HIS SON. And this is the testimony — that GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. He who has the SON has life; he who does not have the SON OF GOD does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME OF THE SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME OF THE SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 10 - 13] 

This is a matter of WHO you know, not what you know. In MESSIAH YESHUA, we have eternal life now. "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD." [Ephesians 2. 8] "For you, MY flock, flock that I tend, are men; and I, your SHEPHERD (Hebrew: Roi), am your GOD — declares ADONEY YEHOWAH." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 34. 31 Tanakh, Nevi'im] I am the GOOD SHEPHERD; and I know MY sheep, and am known by MY own." [John 10. 14] "And when HE brings out HIS own sheep, HE goes before them; and the sheep follow HIM, for they know HIS vOICE." [John 10. 4] 

We can be confident that we belong to the LORD GOD ETERNAL because "we know that we abide in HIM, and HE in us, because HE has given us of HIS SPIRIT" [1 John 4. 13] and we "were sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE." [Ephesians 1. 13] "The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD." [Romans 8. 16] 

Honoring, respecting, and loving the MASTER'S WRITTEN WORD will establish confidence that we are fully known of HIM and we are actively demonstrating honour for our BELOVED LORD. MESSIAH YESHUA made the simple statement, "IF you love ME, keep MY commandments." [John 14. 15] "Now by this we know that we know HIM, if we keep HIS commandments. But whoever keeps HIS WORD, truly the love of GOD is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in HIM." [1 John 2. 3, 5] 

"And we know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the tRUE GOD and eternal life." [1 John 5. 20] 

When we know the LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER, there are many other things we can be certain of, but one of the best is to "know WHOM I have believed and am persuaded that HE is able to keep what I have committed to HIM until that Day." [2 Timothy 1. 12] Life in the BELOVED MESSIAH is remarkably amazing now; however, the best is yet to be! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Oh, that men would give thanks to the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH for HIS steadfast love; that they would consider their latter end and return to the WONDROUS CREATOR. The LORD remembers HIS own, so when I call to mind, I have hope. GOD is merciful, gracious and slow to anger therefore we are not consumed. HIS compassions do not fail, they are new every morning. HE shows compassion according to the multitude of HIS mercies, HIS faithfulness is great. For those who wait on HIM, the LORD is good; and souls that hunger after HIM shall be satisfied, fully contented in HIS PRESENCE. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:01 pm

MIGHT SAY. . .
We ourselves make life crude and cold by dressing ourselves in a nakedness woven from our own ignorance.

THREE BEARING WITNESS 
"There are THREE that bear witness in heaven: the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT; and these THREE are ONE." [1 John 5. 7] 

This is the most explicit statement of doctrine regarding the HOLY TRINITY in the WRITTEN SCRIPTURE. Unfortunately, it is omitted in many modern BIBLES, however, its importance is vitally imperative. We are not to lean on our own understanding. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

People create an image of the LORD YESHUA in their own minds based on their emotions, their thinking processes, or their own value system. But when you go to GOD'S HOLY WORD and test your image of MESSIAH YESHUA, you will find a vast difference. "For through HIM we both have access by one SPIRIT to the FATHER." [Ephesians 2. 18] Often, CHRIST THE REDEEMER is not what you thought HE was € ¢â’ ’´ instead there you will see HIM the way HE really is which conflicts with the image we form in our minds from sinful natures. 

"This is HE WHO came by water and blood € ¢â’ ’´ JESUS CHRIST; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the SPIRIT WHO bears witness, because the SPIRIT is truth...And there are three that bear witness on earth: the SPIRIT, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of GOD is greater; for this is the witness of GOD which HE has testified of HIS SON." [1 John 5. 6, 8 - 9] "And this is the testimony: GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 11, 13]

"The grace of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the love of GOD, and the communion of the HOLY SPIRIT be with you all. Amen." [2 Corinthians 13. 14] Our GREAT GOD of Creation & Redemption is indisputably ONE € ¢â’ ’´ the TRIUNE GOD: FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT. May HE be LORD of your life. HE is coming again very soon. Come quickly my LORD, my GOD!

Sha€ ¢â’ ’¹alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill. 
I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, in YOU I have hope and place my trust. Watch and pray that you may be found worthy. Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA our KING is coming soon! 

This is no time for ease and comfort, it is a time to dare, have courage and endure; but, do not compromise your values! 

ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD 
"GOD said — Nevertheless, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall name him Isaac, and I will maintain MY covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring to come." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

Abraham was 100 years old and Sarah, his wife, was 90 years old when they had a child whom they named Isaac (Hebrew: yishaq — means laugh). They were past the age for having children; humanly impossibility for them ever becoming parents, but ALMIGHTY GOD performed a miracle in both their bodies to keep HIS promise that they would have a child. Abraham was wise enough to believe GOD'S WORD despite all human reasonings would attempt to claim it to be an utter impossibility according to science! 

My dear Jewish people, and all else, are we wiser than Abraham? The SUPREME AWESOME ONE, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, called Abraham "the friend of GOD" — are you better than he? Do you attempt to disprove the birth of Isaac from your own intolerant viewpoint? 

The HOLY ONE, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob can do anything! Nothing is impossible for HIM! HE promised that the woman's "Seed" would crush the head of the serpent. [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 15] A woman does NOT have seed — only the man has seed! However, a day would come, the CREATOR GOD said, in which a CHILD would be born miraculously of the woman's SEED not the man's seed! This ONE WHO was to be born as a MIRACLE-SIGN to all Israel. "Assuredly, my LORD will give you a sign of HIS OWN accord! Behold, a young virgin (Hebrew: almah — engaged virgin) is with CHILD and about to give birth to a SON. Let her name HIM, IMMANU'EL (Hebrew: with us is GOD)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This SON is none other than YESHUA ha'MASHIACH (JESUS THE CHRIST) for HE, and only HE fulfills all the 300 prophecies of the MESSIAH in the OLD COVENANT (TANAKH) that are found in the Law, the Prophets and the Writings. 

May you know and believe the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, as did Abraham which GOD accounted to him for righteousness. [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 6; Romans 4. 3; Galatians 3. 6; James 2. 23] You then will be privileged to receive HOLY GOD'S GREATEST BLESSINGS here and now. . . that of knowing the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, our WONDERFUL LOVING REDEEMER, personally. Then we are assured of eternal life with HIM in HIS KINGDOM. The LORD JESUS is returning very soon as the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE and HE will rule and reign forevermore as "KING of kings and LORD of lords." Hallelu'YAH! 

For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever. YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease. We give YOU thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. 
Our beloved and longed-for brethren, our joy and crown, we encourage you to stand fast in the LORD YESHUA. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:59 am

This is no time for ease and comfort, it is a time to dare, have courage and endure; but, do not compromise your values! 

ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD 
"GOD said — Nevertheless, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall name him Isaac, and I will maintain MY covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring to come." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

Abraham was 100 years old and Sarah, his wife, was 90 years old when they had a child whom they named Isaac (Hebrew: yishaq — means laugh). They were past the age for having children; humanly impossibility for them ever becoming parents, but ALMIGHTY GOD performed a miracle in both their bodies to keep HIS promise that they would have a child. Abraham was wise enough to believe GOD'S WORD despite all human reasonings would attempt to claim it to be an utter impossibility according to science! 

My dear Jewish people, and all else, are we wiser than Abraham? The SUPREME AWESOME ONE, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, called Abraham "the friend of GOD" — are you better than he? Do you attempt to disprove the birth of Isaac from your own intolerant viewpoint? 

The HOLY ONE, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob can do anything! Nothing is impossible for HIM! HE promised that the woman's "Seed" would crush the head of the serpent. [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 15] A woman does NOT have seed — only the man has seed! However, a day would come, the CREATOR GOD said, in which a CHILD would be born miraculously of the woman's SEED not the man's seed! This ONE WHO was to be born as a MIRACLE-SIGN to all Israel. "Assuredly, my LORD will give you a sign of HIS OWN accord! Behold, a young virgin (Hebrew: almah — engaged virgin) is with CHILD and about to give birth to a SON. Let her name HIM, IMMANU'EL (Hebrew: with us is GOD)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This SON is none other than YESHUA ha'MASHIACH (JESUS THE CHRIST) for HE, and only HE fulfills all the 300 prophecies of the MESSIAH in the OLD COVENANT (TANAKH) that are found in the Law, the Prophets and the Writings. 

May you know and believe the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, as did Abraham which GOD accounted to him for righteousness. [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 6; Romans 4. 3; Galatians 3. 6; James 2. 23] You then will be privileged to receive HOLY GOD'S GREATEST BLESSINGS here and now. . . that of knowing the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, our WONDERFUL LOVING REDEEMER, personally. Then we are assured of eternal life with HIM in HIS KINGDOM. The LORD JESUS is returning very soon as the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE and HE will rule and reign forevermore as "KING of kings and LORD of lords." Hallelu'YAH! 

For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever. YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease. We give YOU thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. 
Our beloved and longed-for brethren, our joy and crown, we encourage you to stand fast in the LORD YESHUA. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2015, 10:41 pm

Beware of him who gives advise according to his own interests." [TALMUD, Sanhedrin 76a] 

WINEPRESS & JUDGMENT SEAT 
"Therefore we make it our aim…to be well pleasing to HIM. For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. Knowing, therefore, the terror of the LORD, we persuade men; but we are well known to GOD, and I also trust are well known in your consciences." [2 Corinthians 5. 9 - 11] 

At the appointed time, the LORD YESHUA will be seated on the Throne of HIS Glory, the first order of HIS dominion will be to purge the earth of all that offends GOD fulfilling Malachi: "Then you shall see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between one who served ELOHIYM and one who has not served HIM." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The SON OF MAN will send out HIS angels, and they will gather out of HIS Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the Furnace of Fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 13. 41 - 43] 

The difference between the righteous and the wicked is visibly discernable for all is written in the Book of Remembrance. The time of grace is now ended and the time of accountability has come. "When the SON OF MAN comes in HIS glory, and all the holy angels with HIM, then HE will sit on the throne of HIS glory. All the nations (all nations, both Jew and Gentile) will be gathered before HIM, and HE will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And HE will set the sheep on HIS right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the KING will say to those on HIS right hand — Come, you blessed of MY FATHER, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world... Then HE will also say to those on the left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 31 – 34; and chapters 31 – 46] 

At last, all enemies of the MOST HOLY LORD GOD will be under HIS feet, the earth is purged from evil. The Battle of Armageddon was not only to exercise the Wrath of GOD against the armies of the Antichrist and enemies of GOD and holiness, but it includes the defense and rescue of HIS people, Israel , and the City of Jerusalem . "The hand of the LORD shall be known to HIS servants, and HIS righteous anger to HIS enemies. For behold, the LORD is coming with fire — HIS chariots are like a whirlwind — to render HIS anger with fury, HIS rebuke in flaming fire. For with fire and by HIS sword the LORD will judge all flesh; and many shall be the slain of the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 14 - 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Antichrist, who has taken the kingdom of the whole earth, will meet his doom when he faces the LORD at the Battle of Armageddon, the destruction not by human hands. There will be no power on earth among men that can stand against him, so the world will know the POWER OF GOD. "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors have become completely wicked, a king shall arise, having a fierce appearance, who understands dark sentences (dark sayings — a master of intrigue). His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power." [Revelation 13. 2] "He will be impudent and versed in intrigue and have great strength, but not through his own strength. He will be extraordinarily destructive; and shall prosper and succeed in whatever he does, and destroy the mighty and the holy people. By his cunning, he will use deceit successfully. He will magnify himself in his heart. Speaking peace, he shall destroy many when they feel secure. He shall also rise up against the PRINCE of Princes, but he will be broken but not by [human] hands." [Daniel (Danyel) 8. 23 – 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

It is written of Satan, embodied in the Antichrist, "Then the court will be seated and his (Satan) dominion shall be taken away, to be destroyed and abolished forever." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This concludes the dominion of the Antichrist, where his kingdom is forever destroyed. There will be no more rebellion until the end when Satan is released the last time to call the last mortals to make a decision for or against the MOST HOLY LORD GOD. 

Who can survive "The Day" of the severe purge that takes place at the Judgment Seat of CHRIST? Who will survive The Day of HIS coming? The LORD YESHUA is coming for judgment like a refiner's fire and a fuller's soap, HE will be a SWIFT WITNESS against the wicked. "I will come near you for judgment; I will be a RELENTLESS ACCUSER against those who have no fear of ME: Sorcerers, adulterers, liars, those who cheat laborers of their hire, and who subvert [the cause] of widows, orphans, and deprive justice to aliens — says YEHOWAH OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im; see 1-5] 

Forgiveness is based on repentance, with the precious blood of the INNOCENT ONE covering the sin of the guilty. This is the theme of HOLY SCRIPTURE from cover to cover. However, when the time comes to purge the earth, the time of repentance is past. It will be too late to avail yourself of the grace and mercy the COMPASSIONATE ONE, blessed be HE, offered through CHRIST JESUS. Consider your eternal destiny and make your decision now to take advantage of GOD'S provision while it is still available. O to be found faithful! 

A Havdallah Blessing to each of you as we bid farewell to Sabbath. When we bid farewell to Sabbath at the Havdallah ceremony, we use all of our senses—we taste the wine; smell the spices, see the shadow of the candle, hear prayers and songs, and touch family and friends. 
Have a Tov Shavua — Good Week…go forth in joy and expectation of blessing others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Oct 2015, 11:25 pm

To know how rich you really are, see how many things you have that money cannot buy. 

BOLDNESS ESSENTIAL 
"So they (rulers & elders of Israel) called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of JESUS." [Acts 4. 18] Likewise, "the high priest asked them, saying, "Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this NAME?" [Acts 5. 27 - 28] 

Most followers of MESSIAH are reluctant or hesitant to speak in HIS NAME and witness as they are afraid. Oftentimes, especially in this days, we are actually forbidden to even mention or praise our MASTER, as were the apostles, or to teach of HIM. But like the apostles, we must have the boldness (Hebrew: chutzpah) and courage to answer: "We ought to obey GOD rather than men" [Acts 5. 29], and so they prayed, "Now, LORD, look on their threats, and grant to YOUR servants that with all boldness they may speak YOUR WORD." [Acts 4. 29] 

The fear of being ridiculed, or loss of prestige or position is often the more common reason. Such fear is out of character for the real dedicated believer in MESSIAH YESHUA, however. "For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." [2 Timothy 1. 7] "For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the SPIRIT of adoption." [Romans 8. 15] If we love the LORD and those for whom HE died, it is imperative that we learn to conquer our fear of men. 

One of the saddest rebukes that could come to a CHRISTian is the indictment lodged against those believers who because of their high position, refused to take an open stand for the BELOVED MESSIAH YESHUA. "Among the rulers many believed in HIM, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess HIM, lest they should be put out of the synagogue; for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of GOD." [John 12. 42 - 43] In this world we are commanded by law to compromise, be tolerant, accept and adopt the ways of the world. However, we must go forth in the spirit of love and be uncompromising of the LIFE-GIVING, INERRANT WORD OF GOD and make a bold stand for MESSIAH WHO alone can redeemed us from bondage of sin. It is thru our testimony that others can hear, know and believe. But, "how then shall they call on HIM in WHOM they have not believed? And how shall they believe in HIM of WHOM they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" [Romans 10. 14] When others receive the WORD OF GOD which we boldly proclaim, and welcome it, not as the word of men, but in truth, the GOSPEL OF GOD, does its effective work in them when they believe. [see 1 Thessalonians 2. 13] 

May the HOLY ONE give us the courage of Paul. "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of CHRIST, for it is the power of GOD to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of GOD is revealed from faith to faith." [Romans 1. 16 - 17] Yes, "the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of GOD. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." [1 Corinthians 1. 18 - 19] 
Because of your love and faith in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH our LORD, may we boldly profess our confidence in HIM and persistently stand for righteousness. 

Welcome Sabbath. ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER, we come before YOU with words of praise and thanksgiving for the providential care and guidance under which YOUR people live and the many blessings which YOU give to us and all mankind. Grant us the vision to see and the courage to do YOUR holy will. Help us to remove every misunderstanding between ourselves and our fellowmen. Establish peace and harmony within our sold that we may be truly at one with YOU. Merciful KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCE. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever grateful to YOU, blessed be YOUR GLORIOUS NAME forever! Amen. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:08 pm

A person does not fall because he is weak, but because he thinks he is strong. 

STAY & STAFF 
"For lo! The SOVEREIGN LORD OF HOSTS will remove from Jerusalem and from Judah STAFF and STAY the whole supply of food, the whole supply of water, and the whole supply of clothing." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In this verse in Isaiah, two forms are used for the same word "staff" or "support". The first use in the verse is the absolute form, meaning the word is standing alone. The second use is the construct form in which the type of staff is described (in this case "staff of bread" and "supply of water"). The absolute form is pronounced "mashen" for the masculine and "mashena" for the feminine. So in this verse, the English says...The LORD OF HOSTS will remove from Jerusalem and from Judah Staff — "mashen" and Stay — "mashena". 

At the time of this writing by the Prophet Isaiah, there was severe spiritual poverty, not only in Jerusalem, but throughout all Judah and Israel. The first chapters of Isaiah pens a strong denunciation of the people's depravity due to uncontrolled sin; and tells of the coming national and ultimate judgments due to arrogance, pride and confidence in themselves rather then trusting on the GOD OF ISRAEL. "Then man's haughtiness shall be bowed down and humbled, and the pride of men brought low. None but the LORD shall be exalted in that day." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In phrasing the message in such a manner, Isaiah is trying to teach or warn the sinful people that ALMIGHTY GOD would remove all forms of support in order to humble them. "Soldier and warrior, magistrate and prophet, diviner and elder; captain of fifty, judges and counselor, skilled artisan and expert craftsman; I will make boys their rulers and babes shall govern them." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This judgment would also prove to them that the LORD GOD ETERNAL is the only real STAY and STAFF: "In that day, radiance from the BRANCH OF THE LORD will be beautiful and glorious." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 4. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And, "The LORD OF HOSTS is exalted by judgment, the LORD ALMIGHTY proved holy in righteousness. Then lambs shall graze in their meadows, and in the waste places of the rich oppressors, the kids shall feed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 5. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is another Hebrew word, "sha'an" which means "to lean on, to trust in, to support, to rely, rest, stay." The ALL-WISE LORD GOD wants to teach us HIS WAYS, HIS LAWS, and HIS WORD. Those who are willing and obedient are then admonished to "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will guide (as a SHEPHERD) your path. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 5 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Oh, how sweet to trust in JESUS and lean on HIS unfailing arm. 

LORD, make us swifter than eagles and stronger than lions in doing YOUR will; and may our love for YOU be our crown of glory and armor of strength. 
The LORD shall reign forever and ever. O ROCK OF ISRAEL, redeem those who are oppressed and deliver those who are persecuted. Praised are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:28 pm

Words of the wise, spoken quietly, should be heard rather than the bellowing shout of a foolish ruler. 

CAPTIVATING EXPERIENCE 
"I, Koheleth (the Assembler of sayings) son of David, was king in Jerusalem over Israel . I set my mind to study and search with wisdom all that happens under the sun. An unhappy and burdensome task that, which GOD gave men to be concerned with that they may be exercised." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 1. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
These words are from Solomon himself, the one who asked the MOST HOLY LORD GOD for wisdom to rule the people of Israel . The RIGHTEOUS ONE gave him his request, plus more. "Because you have asked for the wisdom and knowledge to be able to govern and judge MY people over whom I have made you king, wisdom and knowledge are granted to you; and I will grant you also wealth, property and glory, the like of which no king before you has had, nor shall any after you have." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 1. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
Solomon experienced every human experience possible with forethought. His planned intention was to experience the effect it would have on ones life. [Ecclesiastes/Kohelet] His ultimate downfall was in taking an assorted collection of wives, who turned him from the ONLY TRUE GOD. This happened after the ETERNAL MASTER had warned Solomon not to "multiply wives, lest his heart go astray" and they would lead him into idolatry. [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 17. 17; 7. 1 - 5] 
Solomon confessed that wisdom strengthens the wise — and all this he proved by his own wisdom and experience. Yet, "wisdom" was far from him. King Solomon was put to shame, and in the end, his wisdom amounted to nothing. "All this I tested with wisdom. I thought — I will be wise — but it eludes me." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Solomon's conclusion: "Remember your CREATOR! Revere and fear GOD and keep HIS commandments! This is the whole duty of mankind." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 12. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
However, a truly WISE HOLY GOD/MAN came to be perfected, in fact, by the things HE experienced. "JESUS, WHO was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that HE, by the grace of GOD, might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting for HIM, for WHOM are all things and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the CAPTAIN of their salvation perfect through sufferings." [Hebrews 2. 9 - 10] 
MESSIAH YESHUA left HIS place in Glory and became a MAN that HE might (and I say this reverently) "be made" perfect. This GREAT ETERNAL LOVING CREATOR Of everything, WHO knows all things (omniscient) could not die. Although HE had the knowledge of death, HE thought it important to know by experience. According to the Law, a kinsman could redeem a brother. [Leviticus/Vayikra 25. 48 - 49] The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, our KINSMAN REDEEMER, bought us back after we sold ourselves into sin. 
CHRIST JESUS, "WHO, in the days of HIS flesh, when HE had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to HIM WHO was able to save HIM from death, and was heard because of HIS godly fear, though HE was the SON, yet HE learned obedience by the things which HE suffered. And having been perfected, HE became the AUTHOR of eternal salvation to all who obey HIM." [Hebrews 5. 7 - 9] The DELIVERER is now seated at our FATHER'S right hand and is interceding for us as the GREAT HIGH PRIEST. "For the Law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the WORD OF THE OATH, which came after the Law, appoints the SON (KING YESHUA, the MESSIAH) WHO has been perfected forever." [Hebrews 7. 28] 
MESSIAH YESHUA is LORD and is preeminent over all. HE was, in all points, tempted as we are. . .yet never sinned. "For we do not have a HIGH PRIEST who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 4. 15] "Indeed, a GREATER than Solomon is here" [Matthew 12. 42; Luke 11. 31] . . . HIM we should hear and be quick to obey. 

With great love YOU have loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU have borne with us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore you taught them the laws of life, and showed them the ways of wisdom. We implore YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation, and peace in the soul of man. YOU have called us as teachers of YOUR Law; YOU have chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim YOUR magnificence. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO has chosen us in love. We give praise to YOUR HOLY NAME and thank YOU for YESHUA, our REDEEMER. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:36 pm

What is improper in public is forbidden in secret. 

FOOT OF PRIDE 
"Let not the foot of the proud and arrogant tread on me, or the hand of the wicked drive me away." [Psalms (Tehillym) 36. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
This not only shows the contrast only between good and evil; but above all, between the prideful man living without a fear of the ALMIGHTY, and the one who has a reverential fear of GOD ETERNAL and is living blamelessly before HIM. 

"I know what transgression says to the wicked; he has no sense of the dread of GOD because its speech is seduction to him till his iniquity be found out and he be hated. His words are wickedly evil and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and will not consider doing good. In bed he plots mischief; he is set on a path of no good; he does not abhor evil nor reject it." [Psalms (Tehillym) 36. 1 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This fully describes the new age humanist today. The humanists are somehow convinced that there is no LIVING OMNISCIENT GOD, but if HE does exist, certainly HE does not intervene in the affairs of men. 

Therefore, the cynic, the agnostic humanist, sets himself up as the authority and does what is right in his own eyes. He is foolish in the ultimate sense even practicing abhorrent sins in the very face of the HOLY OMNIPOTENT GOD insisting that promiscuity, homosexuality, witchcraft, abortion, child molestation, evolution, etc. are to be accepted and desired. "There is none who understands; there is none who seeks after GOD. They have all turned aside; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one. Their throat is an open tomb; with their tongues they have practiced deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips; whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness. Their feet are swift to shed blood; destruction and misery are in their ways; and the way of peace they have not known. There is no fear of GOD before their eyes." [Romans 3. 11 - 18] 

The GREAT GOD OF CREATION does deal with men and HIS desire is for mans good. "O LORD YOUR mercy and faithfulness reaches to heaven; YOUR steadfastness to the sky; YOUR righteousness and beneficence is like the high mountains; YOUR justice like the great deep; man and beast YOU deliver, O LORD. How precious is YOUR loving-kindness and faithful care, O GOD! Mankind shelters in the shadow of YOUR wings. They feast on the rich fare of YOUR house; YOU let them drink at YOUR refreshing stream. With YOU is the fountain of life; by YOUR light do we see light." [Psalms (Tehillym) 36. 5 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The ALMIGHTY ONE will break the pride (Hebrew: ga'own — arrogance, haughtiness) of power and your strength will be spent in vain . The wicked man’s foot of pride will ultimately fall: "There lie the workers of iniquity, the evildoers, fallen. They have been thrust down and are unable to rise." [Psalms (Tehillym) 36. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] But we can pray as David prayed, "Bestow YOUR loving-kindness and faithful care on those devoted to YOU, and YOUR righteousness and beneficence on the upright in heart" [Psalms (Tehillym) 36. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim], and be confident that the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL hears and is faithful to answer. 

The LORD GOD gave America as a land for freedom to serve HIM, and we experienced HIS blessings. However, the people have not faithfully obeyed HIS voice nor walked in HIS Law. They did not continue in all that the HOLY ONE commanded them to do; therefore we have caused all this great calamity to come upon ourselves. If we as a nation would only repent and turn to the RIGHTEOUS LOVING CREATOR, HE would bring about all the good that HE promised to those who love HIM in sincerity and truth. If we do not fully repent, watch for the basest (dishonorable, improper, shameful, sordid, disgusting, corrupt, vile, degraded, immoral, wicked, utterly depraved) of men to continue in power in this country and all the other nations. [see Daniel/Danyel 4. 17] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:43 am

If you suffer as a CHRISTian, do not be ashamed, but praise GOD that you bear HIS NAME. 

BEWARE 
"Thus says the LORD OF HOSTS: Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, they are deluding you; they speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The word "Beware" stresses that there should be a great emphasis on being watchful of a potential danger. The world is replete, under Satan’s control, with his deceiving devices which also weaken and challenge the faith and life of the unaware follower of the LORD CHRIST JESUS. Heresy contradicts the WAY OF TRUTH and the world is trying to blur the truth and that will lead to destruction. 

Thus, the WORD OF GOD warns against false prophets who appear to be true prophets, teachers, or pastors, but whose apparently spiritual teachings are seditiously treacherous of GOD’S WRITTEN TRUTH. John warns — "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of GOD; because many false prophets have gone out into the world." [1 John 4. 1] MESSIAH YESHUA further cautioned HIS followers "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits" [Matthew 7. 15 - 16], and to "beware…of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees." [Matthew 16. 12] These sects have their individual modern-day corrupt counterparts in the treachery of legalists and the disbelief of those who push “tolerance” based on ignorance, all are destructive to true SCRIPTURAL faith and eternal life. 

Considering the extremely illogical humanistic intellectualism of today, which at best is vain deceit, we have again been forewarned, "Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to CHRIST." [Colossians 2. 8] "There were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words." [2 Peter 2. 1 - 3] 

The Apostle Peter further warns against those who distort (twist, misrepresent, corrupt) the PURE WORD OF GOD, "Beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked." [2 Peter 3. 17] Here, Peter is referring to those who seek to please the philosophical humanist — "knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts…they willfully forget: that by the WORD OF GOD the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men...and the "things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the SCRIPTURES." [2 Peter 3. 3 – 7, 16] 

In light of GOD’S TRUTH, we urge you to watch and beware, "lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the LIVING GOD…lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." [Hebrews 3. 12 – 13] Embrace and cling to the BELOVED YESHUA, the ENDURING ONE, and be confidently steadfast in HIM to the end. May the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY be praised now and forevermore! 

“O LORD GOD, when adversity and sorrow come upon YOUR people, may they face them boldly as trials of faith. Amid suffering and persecution, may we continue to cling to YOU and perform our appointed tasks in confidence and fortitude. Strengthen us to combat prejudice, injustice and oppression when others strike against us. May we strive unceasingly for the triumph of YOUR TRUTH. Amen” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Oct 2015, 10:21 pm

Many would be scantily clothed, if dressed in their humility. 

GLORIOUS APPEARANCE 
"HIS head and HIS hair were white like wool, as white as snow; and HIS eyes were as a flame of fire." [Revelation 1. 14] 

We only have a description of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH in HIS glorified body, not in HIS earthly one. [Revelation 1. 13 - 16] The four writers of the GOSPEL (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) tell much of what JESUS said and did, but not one word is said of HIS physical appearance; most probably to guard against idolatry. 

In the Song of Songs, there is a beautiful symbolic portrait that may apply to the LORD YESHUA, the WORD-MADE-FLESH. "MY beloved is white and ruddy, preeminent among ten thousand. HIS head is as the finest gold, HIS locks are curled, and black as a raven. HIS eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, bathed in milk, set by a brimming pool, and fitly set. HIS cheeks are like beds of spices, banks of perfume. HIS lips are like lilies, they drip flowing myrrh...HIS mouth is delicious, most sweet and all of HIM is delightful. Yes! HE is altogether lovely." [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 5. 10 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In contrast, there is the terrible picture given by the Prophet Isaiah: "Behold MY SERVANT...so marred was HIS appearance, unlike that of man, and HIS form, beyond human semblance — HE had no form or beauty, that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should desire HIM or find HIM pleasing...as ONE WHO hid HIS face from us (as a leper); HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 13, 14; 53. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

One can see in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH what they want to see! But, one day we shall see HIM as HE is as described in the Book of Revelation: "HIS countenance was as the sun shining in its strength." [Revelation 1. 16] Some day very soon, "every eye will see HIM...and all the tribes of the earth will mourn and wail because of HIM." [Revelation 1. 7] Furthermore, when the LORD JESUS appears to those who love HIM, we shall be made "like HIM for we shall see HIM as HE is." [1 John 3. 2] 

What a wonderful day that will be! I am longing to see JESUS, my LORD, the KING of all ages and behold HIS extraordinarily, incredibly glorious face! 

As Shabbat comes to a close— we pray that your heart be filled with GODLY intuition and your words be filled with HIS righteous insights; songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of GOD’S HOLY WORD and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens; and, your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the WORD of the HOLY ONE OF OLD. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen 
Have a blessed week and be sure to take some of Sabbath's sweetness with you daily! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:36 pm

Learn a lot from teachers, even more from your colleagues. . . and the most from your pupils. 

EMBLEMS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT 
"When JESUS had been baptized, HE came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to HIM, and HE saw the SPIRIT OF GOD descending like a dove and alighting upon HIM." [Matthew 3. 16] 

There are several beautiful symbols of the HOLY SPIRIT in the NEW COVENANT. The first is that of the Dove. It was the dove that was first to assure Noah that the earth had risen out of the death waters of the Great Flood, just as MESSIAH YESHUA rose out of the baptismal water and the DOVE-like SPIRIT rested on HIM. 

Water itself is an emblem of the HOLY SPIRIT in its cleansing capability and life-sustaining virtue. The LORD JESUS said, "unless a man be born of WATER and the SPIRIT, he cannot enter the KINGDOM OF GOD ." [John 3. 5] This could also be translated "being born of water, even of the SPIRIT." YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, promised "rivers of living water" to those who believed on HIM, "but this HE spoke concerning the SPIRIT, WHOM those believing in HIM would receive." [John 7. 38 - 39] 

The HOLY SPIRIT is also called the "WIND" — WHO sometimes is as a GENTLE BREEZE, sometimes a MIGHTY HURRICANE. "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from or where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the SPIRIT." [John 3. 8] 

John the Baptizer, said to those around YESHUA, "I indeed baptize you with water; but ONE mightier than I is coming, WHOSE sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. HE will baptize you with the HOLY SPIRIT and fire." [Luke 3. 16] GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT is "a CONSUMING FIRE" [Hebrews 12. 29], gentle like a DOVE, the LIVING WATER; the BLOWING WIND, our "COMFORTER" [John 14. 26], "the SPIRIT OF TRUTH" [John 14. 17], and "the SPIRIT OF LIFE in MESSIAH YESHUA." [Romans 8. 2] HE is so much more then a WONDERFUL FRIEND! 

Welcoming Sabbath! Together we honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest and separates the sacred from the ordinary; the sacred from the mundane. Please, LORD, teach us to number our days and consider our latter end! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next